Christmas Time Is Here Again

Moderator: Community Team

D4 ends December 28, 5pm EST. Happy Boxing Day!

Wilgy
No votes
Marmot
No votes
Syn
No votes
Grand Scheme
No votes
Samusamu
No votes
Kylemii
55%
No kill (can be hammered)
No votes
No vote (cannot be hammered)
No votes
Host/dead/spec/coal
45%

Total votes: 11
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 178

Re: Christmas Time Is Here Again

Post by Samusamu »

sig wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:48 pm How does Syn have a. Strong energy and I dont smh.
When i say strong i also mean positive, i didnt feel that coming from u.

Try another time.

By the way, what is tmi, i cant remember what that means.

But i gonna said that prob i wont care that point whatever it mean, cause i put my vote on you cause the vibes and the how you post, also a little the scenario i said, but mostly the others reasons.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:24 pm By the way, what is tmi, i cant remember what that means.
TMI = "Too Much Information"
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:52 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:03 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:16 pm Cat, Samusamu, syn, and Mewtini please explain yourselves
🌚???
how do you do that face

also who are you. give me your secrets, stranger
🌚 Moonfacing is my mood.

I'm samu i think its pretty clear so what do u want from me.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Syn wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:00 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:47 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:03 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:26 am I like the way Sin has entered the game, entering with strength and presence indicates that you are willing to be a great town in this game.

For the time being it will be town for me.

The cat posts transmit me positive reflectivity, not the kind of scum that wants to flow.

Slightly town.
oh god I have given you unrealistic expectations
sig wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:31 am
Syn wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:45 am people who are first are lock town
Funny story on my OG site we had quite a few people that there was always a mafia member within the first 3 posters, mainly since they want to establish an early presence in the thread

So tell me syn why did ya post first. :p
:slick:
No you dont.

You have entered the game with a strong energy, the way you post denotes that you intend to be a strong town

So for the moment you are a town and I don't contemplate that entrance being to appear to be a town.

What are your impressions so far?
sloonei knows how to wolf hunt and has already given us two of the woofs, sheep him to victory

but no really, I have never been described as strong town. I have very low WIM and a hard cap on how much effort I put into Mafia
🤷
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

For very good, very legitimate reasons.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:26 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:52 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:03 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:16 pm Cat, Samusamu, syn, and Mewtini please explain yourselves
🌚???
how do you do that face

also who are you. give me your secrets, stranger
🌚 Moonfacing is my mood.

I'm samu i think its pretty clear so what do u want from me.
nevermind i guess

thank you for your time
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

no one ever gives a clear answer when they're asked about their play history anymore
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 159

Post by sig »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:24 pm
sig wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:48 pm How does Syn have a. Strong energy and I dont smh.

Try another time.

But i gonna said that prob i wont care that point whatever it mean, cause i put my vote on you cause the vibes and the how you post, also a little the scenario i said, but mostly the others reasons.
That was more a joke.

I'm not going to try and reason with you right now, since it really seems like you don't have a good reason for your vote and just trying to stick it somewhere.

I also don't think you actually thought my points where legitimate and that I was mafia it seemed like and still does seem like you're trying to shut down the shot discussion. You didn't bring up tone until after I countered originally. :shrug:

Also tmi 100% matters here since you're making it sound like we know ahead of time who is going to get the gift and only the mafia woukd know that.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:39 pm no one ever gives a clear answer when they're asked about their play history anymore
Okay boomer.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:34 pm [VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine

Sloonie my dear, what are you're thoughts on shots and my back and forth with Samu
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:43 pm

Sloonie my dear, what are you're thoughts on shots and my back and forth with Samu
you are both town
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i'm realizing that language may be a factor here.

@Samusamu what i was trying to ask was "what is your mafia play history" and "how do you approach playing mafia"
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:39 pm no one ever gives a clear answer when they're asked about their play history anymore
Oh sorry, i play in a spanish syte.

My first english game was in mu championshit where i had a bad time trying to explain myself and being understood.

Then i came here to play some games and try to take things easier in the way i try so solve games in english.

When i play in spanish i like baits and being a strong town or a great deepwolf.

It is enough?
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

sig wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Try another time.

That was more a joke.

I'm not going to try and reason with you right now, since it really seems like you don't have a good reason for your vote and just trying to stick it somewhere.

I also don't think you actually thought my points where legitimate and that I was mafia it seemed like and still does seem like you're trying to shut down the shot discussion. You didn't bring up tone until after I countered originally. :shrug:

Also tmi 100% matters here since you're making it sound like we know ahead of time who is going to get the gift and only the mafia woukd know that.
Dude i literally said why i voted you at the very beggining, a good reason in page 1 day 1, well, i try my best moving the game, but i really believe what i said, And to be the start of the game, the reasons are more than enough.

It's you who has pulled the countervote and you still want to focus the conversation with which I do not want to talk about the shot, when I have already clarified that I only positioned myself for a specific scenario.

I believe that talking about the shooting is legitimate and a good thing, I have never denied that, what I have seen wrong is how you have approached this subject.

Returning for the umpteenth and last time to the issue for me that only the helpers know who will have the shot, you forget again that the one who has it can say it, and you forget that if you are a helper you will know where it will be.

And just in case I haven't made it clear, I'm not going to waste any more time getting the thread dirty with this debate because I doubt it will lead anywhere else, I'll just stick with the impression I've already given and we'll see what other impressions I have of you or you of me as the rest of the game goes by.

The fact that you don't want to see this fact and intend to prolong it is not something that I see well.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DrWilgy »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:52 pm
Feel kinda left out of this.
we've already met lol

but even were that not the case, everyone knows you're inscrutable
Oh you! :hugs:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:44 pm

you are both town
Bold and flavorful. You are a good coffee.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

i made myself festive
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:54 pm

My first english game was in mu championshit where i had a bad time trying to explain myself and being understood.

Then i came here to play some games and try to take things easier in the way i try so solve games in english.

When i play in spanish i like baits and being a strong town or a great deepwolf.

It is enough?
excellent. thank you
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:25 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:54 pm

It is enough?
excellent. thank you
Okey, then my turn, what do get from that.

How is your game?

How do you feel this game?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

cat, wilgy, Syn, Alison, kyle, and falcon all played in Simpsons. Just stating this for their information, if there was any valuable meta business in that game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:30 pm cat, wilgy, Syn, Alison, kyle, and falcon all played in Simpsons. Just stating this for their information, if there was any valuable meta business in that game.
what? who was who in that game
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:11 pm
sig wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 3:42 pm

Try another time.

That was more a joke.

Dude i literally said why i voted you at the very beggining, a good reason in page 1 day 1, well, i try my best moving the game, but i really believe what i said, And to be the start of the game, the reasons are more than enough.

it was actually a pretty scummy reason its based 100% on flawed logic and the idea of a gut read/dislike of my post, but you agree with my intent. The reasoning was literally, this sounds like something mafia would do and that a deep wolf would say i have a shot bow should I use it.

It's you who has pulled the countervote and you still want to focus the conversation with which I do not want to talk about the shot, when I have already clarified that I only positioned myself for a specific scenario.

I believe that talking about the shooting is legitimate and a good thing, I have never denied that, what I have seen wrong is how you have approached this subject.

Returning for the umpteenth and last time to the issue for me that only the helpers know who will have the shot, you forget again that the one who has it can say it, and you forget that if you are a helper you will know where it will be.

yea exactly only the helpers know where the shot goes, we as players don't so it makes sense to reach a town consensus of where each shot will go especially since mafia can only give it to themselves once. The players don't know if they have it at all, so we should in thread decide where everyone will shoot.

And just in case I haven't made it clear, I'm not going to waste any more time getting the thread dirty with this debate because I doubt it will lead anywhere else, I'll just stick with the impression I've already given and we'll see what other impressions I have of you or you of me as the rest of the game goes by.

The fact that you don't want to see this fact and intend to prolong it is not something that I see well.

There entire vote is based off nothingness, they're already contradicting themselves when it comes to shots and talking about shooting and is now refusing to engage me so I'll stop hounding them.

This is just so scummy, the sheer fact Samu went from saying we shouldn't talk about shots. To we should but not in how I wanted, is bad enough. But, pair that with the fact they're trying to say my vote was only an omgus and that they're done talking is even worse.

They tried to shut down a discussion on shooting and who we should shoot which will only give the mafia more power and now doesn't want to engage on it.

I see no downside to my strategy it's the most mech minded approach and has the least chance of backfiring. We need to view this shot as a second lynch not a Yolo let's do whatever. That will only give the mafia more power since they can so easily give it to people who'll just pick off other town members.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

you are both town
Why di you think Samu is town?

What do you think about shooting
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Really before this phase is over everyone should weight in on how they think we should handle shots and try to come to a consensus on who to shoot
ImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

I will not waste more time, everyone can read that u lie.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:40 pm I will not waste more time, everyone can read that u lie.
:suspish:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Samu still hasn't addressed the fact they're spouting nonsense that's literally not possible, plus isn't gonna engage me or even actually give what their opinion on shooting is.

All around super scummy.
ImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

@sloonei i begin to realize what kind of player is sig. Prob u are right and he is just a town with too ego.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Syn »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:30 pm cat, wilgy, Syn, Alison, kyle, and falcon all played in Simpsons. Just stating this for their information, if there was any valuable meta business in that game.
what? who was who in that game
old man gramps
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:26 pmOkey, then my turn, what do get from that
not much really. i like to ask people about themselves when i first meet them so i can have an easier time reading them, but it never works out that way. it's mostly just a habit.
How is your game?
wildly inconsistent and mostly ineffective, which results in me surviving a lot.
neutral i guess. if you're asking for reads i don't really have any yet. i've only been half paying attention and the only posts with ratable substance have been too long to absorb anything from while skimming, which is legally speaking, far too long for day 0 posts to be
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

wildly inconsistent and mostly ineffective, which results in me surviving a lot.
but then once the game is pared down a bit or there is evidence on the table i'm unstoppable. everyone knows this and talks about it all the time
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by dunya »

ooops, late to the christmas party. hello syndicats and friends, i am your friendly mod for this festive game. if you have any concerns during the game with another player, the host, or even just feeling frustrated from the gamestate or life in general, please pm me here or on discord at any time. if you see others who may need my attention, please feel free to pm me and link me to the post(s), i appreciate the help as always. remember, i am an unspoiled meditator and my only duty is to make sure everyone has as much fun as possible, playing an online mafia game with friends. so have fun and good luck! :hugs:
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:00 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:26 pmOkey, then my turn, what do get from that
not much really. i like to ask people about themselves when i first meet them so i can have an easier time reading them, but it never works out that way. it's mostly just a habit.
How is your game?
neutral i guess. if you're asking for reads i don't really have any yet. i've only been half paying attention and the only posts with ratable substance have been too long to absorb anything from while skimming, which is legally speaking, far too long for day 0 posts to be
Why and how would you feel neutral?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:23 pmWhy and how would you feel neutral?
maybe I'm not understanding the question?
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:29 pm
Ehhhh, You can feel distant about a subject you've read, you can even say that you understand several parts but you're not quite sure but to say that is no longer to be neutral, if you've read it and you've formed a small opinion, no matter how small it is and how little you have, you already have an opinion, so I don't believe that you are neutral at 4 starting pages almost.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:57 pm
Ehhhh, You can feel distant about a subject you've read, you can even say that you understand several parts but you're not quite sure but to say that is no longer to be neutral, if you've read it and you've formed a small opinion, no matter how small it is and how little you have, you already have an opinion, so I don't believe that you are neutral at 4 starting pages almost.
Oh I thought you meant emotionally
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

3 pages isn't a significant amount of time. most of the posts thus far have been jokes or prods and the few serious posts that have been made have been too long to focus on without sitting down at a computer.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:00 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:57 pm
Oh I thought you meant emotionally
Prob 🤷?

But the point is that u cant be neutral at this point.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:14 pm 3 pages isn't a significant amount of time. most of the posts thus far have been jokes or prods and the few serious posts that have been made have been too long to focus on without sitting down at a computer.
But that isnt neutral 🌚
Grand Scheme
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Grand Scheme »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:06 pm Who's telling cat things?
There's not been a word 'tween he and I
But cat's belief could be TMI

And of all the posts that have been played
The towniest, to me, is Made.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:15 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:14 pm 3 pages isn't a significant amount of time. most of the posts thus far have been jokes or prods and the few serious posts that have been made have been too long to focus on without sitting down at a computer.
But that isnt neutral 🌚
how would you define neutral
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:23 pm
But that isnt neutral 🌚
In a mafia game, someone who dont want to give his real opinion tbh.

Or someone who didnt read a thing. U can only be neutral if u are a town before the game starts...
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Syn »

that's a weird opinion
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:29 pm
But that isnt neutral 🌚

Or someone who didnt read a thing. U can only be neutral if u are a town before the game starts...
ah. that's not my definition
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Syn wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:36 pm that's a weird opinion
Thats what i wanna mean when i said that anybody can be neutral reading a game🌚
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:39 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:29 pm
But that isnt neutral 🌚

ah. that's not my definition
Well lets stop this, will you say me something more useful than the neutral thought ?
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:52 pm
Made wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:30 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:18 pm
Made wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:05 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:02 pm (Wtf, this happen to me for translating what i want to say in a word and copypaste it here.)

Hahaha, 🌚 Good way to twist what I say.

The first thing is that I don't want to cut the conversation about the shooting. On the contrary, I stopped for a second to give my opinion on a particular case. (Hero shooting)

I have never said that not talking about the shooting is optimal, rather I am being part of that conversation while making my own assessment.

The scenario is feasible from the moment you can say, hey, today I can fire a shot. But that's not what's important

The important thing, and to finish this off a bit, is that I haven't said that your reasoning isn't legitimate, but that the way it's done gives me mafia-like feelings, and that's why you have my vote.

What have you done in return? Easy, resorting to the countervote without giving many explanations. To make matters worse, I seem to you scum since I voted for you and I have said why, if I had avoided quoting you and passing by I would not have said vote, since previously you had not quoted me nor mentioned that you think I am scum.

This makes me think that either you are a tremendously visceral player or that you just want to dirty the thread in a futile exchange.baddie

I reaffirm that you post as a scum does prototypically, so for the time being my vote will remain with you a while longer.

The game continues.
this is word salady af. I don't see how this kind of staging is helps us when it hasn't happened, it just will create more confusion when/if it does, which serves scum
Wow!

I'm saying why i read someone scum, and finishing that thought, that is very confuse, haha no. 🌚
You just used the word prototypical. This is some syergistic corporate megalamanic viscerlony baloney my friend

get rid of the words and you get "yeah, uhhh no me? no u!! anyways wifom anyone?"
I dont understand this post.
I was saying that I thought your post was wordy, and that it was wordy to hide your straight forward point that could make things more confusing later on.. Now that I know about the language gap, I still think that your take is sus, but i'm putting less weight into word choice

dropping this wifom mess, and dropping a vote on [VOTE: samusamu] aubergine
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

....or not? I can't vote???? did i miss something?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

you are both town
Okay, then who isn't?
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Made wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:44 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:52 pm
Made wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:30 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:18 pm
Made wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:05 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:02 pm (Wtf, this happen to me for translating what i want to say in a word and copypaste it here.)

Hahaha, 🌚 Good way to twist what I say.

The first thing is that I don't want to cut the conversation about the shooting. On the contrary, I stopped for a second to give my opinion on a particular case. (Hero shooting)

I have never said that not talking about the shooting is optimal, rather I am being part of that conversation while making my own assessment.

The scenario is feasible from the moment you can say, hey, today I can fire a shot. But that's not what's important

The important thing, and to finish this off a bit, is that I haven't said that your reasoning isn't legitimate, but that the way it's done gives me mafia-like feelings, and that's why you have my vote.

What have you done in return? Easy, resorting to the countervote without giving many explanations. To make matters worse, I seem to you scum since I voted for you and I have said why, if I had avoided quoting you and passing by I would not have said vote, since previously you had not quoted me nor mentioned that you think I am scum.

This makes me think that either you are a tremendously visceral player or that you just want to dirty the thread in a futile exchange.baddie

I reaffirm that you post as a scum does prototypically, so for the time being my vote will remain with you a while longer.

The game continues.
this is word salady af. I don't see how this kind of staging is helps us when it hasn't happened, it just will create more confusion when/if it does, which serves scum
Wow!

I'm saying why i read someone scum, and finishing that thought, that is very confuse, haha no. 🌚
You just used the word prototypical. This is some syergistic corporate megalamanic viscerlony baloney my friend

get rid of the words and you get "yeah, uhhh no me? no u!! anyways wifom anyone?"
I dont understand this post.
I was saying that I thought your post was wordy, and that it was wordy to hide your straight forward point that could make things more confusing later on.. Now that I know about the language gap, I still think that your take is sus, but i'm putting less weight into word choice

dropping this wifom mess, and dropping a vote on [VOTE: samusamu] aubergine
Sorry but i dont hide any straight. This is just you thinking that u are cool saying that or something else cause u didnt give a real reason to say that i'm hiding something o i'm not being clear.

Your vote sound like excuses to me to make a vote. No more, no less.

Return to “Previous Heists”