Christmas Time Is Here Again

Moderator: Community Team

D4 ends December 28, 5pm EST. Happy Boxing Day!

Wilgy
No votes
Marmot
No votes
Syn
No votes
Grand Scheme
No votes
Samusamu
No votes
Kylemii
55%
No kill (can be hammered)
No votes
No vote (cannot be hammered)
No votes
Host/dead/spec/coal
45%

Total votes: 11
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Re: Christmas Time Is Here Again

Post by Syn »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:11 pm
Made wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:07 pm Mr. Sloonei, what's ur take on Syn?
Sheeping Alison’s town read on him. They were mafia teammates in Simpsons not too long ago and she said he’s very different here than he was there.

I think this is my first time actually playing in a game with Syn. I hosted Simpsons but didn’t follow it astutely enough to note any particulars about Grampa Synson’s play.
Grampa Synson is clever af

My play isn't different atm, about as slank-y low impact-y as in that game
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Made wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:14 pm Ms. Syn same question but for sloonei.
I would die for Sloonei

ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I think I’m universally town read, and mafia can only kill me if they want to use their one-time shot. It’s a pretty sweet deal.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 62
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

~Reading Rainbow~
civvie

Made is town

mew reads like a civvie whose out of element but doesn't force the "hey guise i don't know what's going on!?". Her end of day looks genuine

The Marmot recap pretty much follows my thinking beat for beat. wifom on the coal pt2 feels like a trap worth avoiding for now

Grand Scheme is a green utilitarian, and his rhymes are as fun as baseball is american.

Kyle doesn't feel like he's really pushing things in any direction. His post felt fluffy in thread on first read, but his iso doesn't. plus i love kyle <3

ehhhhh

sig's mechanic talk was kinda irrelevant, but in a civvie way. His alison vote looked weird, but im vibing with him today

samu looked worst for not moving things yesterday, but i like his pushes today

bad

sloonei insist that samu is obv town because :confused2: and then argues i'm bad because :confused2: and then argues mewtini is bad because :confused2: all of it feels forced

syn's end of day looks AWFUL. if wilgy is bad then syn is the teammate.

wilgy's talk looked bad yesterday, EOD vote around him look bad, silence today looks bad. iunnlikeem

knowing [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine's alignment feels like it gives us the most information

thoughts?
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:27 pm I think I’m universally town read, and mafia can only kill me if they want to use their one-time shot. It’s a pretty sweet deal.
ehhh...bout that... :noble:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@Made
Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:56 pm I did not like Made's initial progression on Samu:
Made wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:30 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:18 pm
Made wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:05 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:02 pm [big post]
this is word salady af. I don't see how this kind of staging is helps us when it hasn't happened, it just will create more confusion when/if it does, which serves scum
Wow!

I'm saying why i read someone scum, and finishing that thought, that is very confuse, haha no. 🌚
You just used the word prototypical. This is some syergistic corporate megalamanic viscerlony baloney my friend

get rid of the words and you get "yeah, uhhh no me? no u!! anyways wifom anyone?"
I informed him that a language barrier was standing between samu and the rest of us. Made acknowledged this fact but explicitly gave it no weight in his read:
Made wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:37 pm Word, respect. keeping my sus, but tossing the knife. I don't know what the word prototypical means, and big words threaten me general, so that much might just be on me
I think this makes his samu suspicion appear very flimsy. "Big words scary" amounts to nothing at all, and is not quite the same as the initial "word salad" accusation. The goalposts have been moved.
Made wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:44 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:52 pm
Made wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:30 pm You just used the word prototypical. This is some syergistic corporate megalamanic viscerlony baloney my friend

get rid of the words and you get "yeah, uhhh no me? no u!! anyways wifom anyone?"
I dont understand this post.
I was saying that I thought your post was wordy, and that it was wordy to hide your straight forward point that could make things more confusing later on.. Now that I know about the language gap, I still think that your take is sus, but i'm putting less weight into word choice

dropping this wifom mess, and dropping a vote on [VOTE: samusamu] aubergine
The goalposts are moved again. We started out with "word salad." Then it became "big words scary." Now he throws out the linguistic aspect of it entirely to say "your take is sus." Made has offered no opinion on any particular takes of samu's other than to generalize that his posts are confusing. When he was made aware of the language gap, he nodded at it as if it made a difference in his read, but instead of actually applying the new information and adjusting accordingly, Made just slid around it and voiced a new and unrelated reason to suspect Samu in stride. This is a Bad Look.

Made wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:16 pm
Made wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:46 pm
Samusamu wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:20 am Ahh wait, i can change my vote now.

[VOTE: Cat] aubergine

Dont like fluff posters
What do you think about sloonei?
What do you think about sloonei?
Hekkatown
Moving along, I do not know what the point of Made asking Samu for a read on me here was. I had previously told Made to his face that I suspected him in response to a direct question, but he did not acknowledge me at all. Instead, he asked samu for a read on me several hours later. I wanted him to answer his own question, and he slapped a town read on me, which is interesting because the extent of our interaction in the game prior to this was a generic prod question from Made, a juicy answer from Sloonei, and zero follow-up from Made.

I thought Made's responses to my interrogation afterward felt a bit flat, like he was trying to project confidence against my pressure:
Made wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:27 pm
Made wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:16 pm What do you think about sloonei?
Hekkatown
Why?
I like the cut of ya jib, not really see an angle for a bad paprika generally, and ur defense of samu enough sense to be genuine
Made wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:42 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:34 pm I think you are mafia. Thoughts?
Kinda don’t believe you, so will see where that goes, but are entitled to your onion mr. paprika. I’m town, so :shrug:
Made wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:43 pm Why would I lie if I'm town?
reaction gauging imo, kinda “scumy” in a literal sense but it has utility, and I don’t have reason distrust that yet
Made wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:02 pm What makes you think my suspicion of you is “reaction gauging”, @Made?
I “don’t” but it feels more likely that ur testing my loyalty to the civvie cause than any baddie angles I can think of anyways.

I am loyal to the court, my friend.

(Plus you just said you’re looking for [Something] so...)
I have trouble understanding the progression of these thoughts. Made says that he believes I am simply testing him for reactions, which means my suspicion is false, which is "scummy but has utility", but then he distinctly doesn't think I'm reaction testing, but that I'm "testing his loyalty" (???). None of this computes over here, and each response feels like it's meant more to appease me than to actually progress the dialogue to a place of understanding. Sometimes (not all the time) when I start digging deep into somebody like this, our back-and-forth will take the shape of an organic dialogue, and ideas will grow/expand out of it, and that's usually a sign of a good townie.
With Made, I ask a question and his answers are short, definitive, closed off. They go nowhere. They feel like obstacles, and he doesn't want there to be any more follow-up questions.
Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:13 pm mewtini's EoD 1:
mewtini wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:47 pm meant to make it on earlier, forgot that EoD was at 5,

i'm quickly skimming through right now. what's the case on cat, i thought they were just jokeposting?? or has something changed? before getting caught up/isoing i don't think that that slot is especially scummy or provides much info

and clarifying this because multiple people seem to be misunderstanding it
Made wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:01 pm
mewtini wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:53 pm in particular because of how early into the phase it was
felt like priming to me even though i think i agree it is a town-important thing to talk about at some point, esp considering that it's unholsterable; setting up an inactive kill felt like a strange move right out of the gate

quickly noting here that i don't play by making true scumreads on d1
...so you make false scum reads? what you mean??
i focus on building a towncore d1 and general observation
i'll push on others and ofc i'll have my suspicions, but Making Hard Scumreads on d1 just locks me into an early hunting mindset that hasn't been that beneficial for me in the past. by "true" i mean "solid" or focused, it just isn't where my mind is on d1
~13 minutes to deadline. Token catch-up post. Asks for information on Cat. Implies some awareness, token dismissal of the wagon.
mewtini wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:49 pm like it baffles me that relatively few posts in people were calling out "strong" town or scumreads, esp the latter
but i guess that's just meta diff
~11 minutes to deadline. Follow up on meta observations. Unrelated to EoD activity.
mewtini wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:52 pm ok NOW i have isod cat

and i don't want to lynch there lol. anyone got an 11th hour counterwagon they wanna jump on with me, that preferably isn't wilgy (on tone i'd rather kill wilgy than cat, but the coal n0 makes me want to just leave him alone,)
~8 minutes to deadline. ISO'd cat in 3 minutes, came to the conclusion that they're town. Blanket opposition to wagon. Generic search for a counterwagon that's also not wilgy. No stated reason for any read on cat.
mewtini wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:57 pm i have like, a tinfoil cat/wilgy association read (not on tmi like people were saying earlier lmao) but i don't actually think either looks scummy independently and am not sure how other people got to that conclusion on cat. i think d1 jokeposting is a bad reason/~excuse to SR want someone dead

also cat has made actual pushes that made sense to me

hrrrgh 3 min left
~3 minutes to deadline. Introduces a tinfoil theory that links each of the two players she just defended in the previous post. What was mewtini doing in the last 5 minutes? She evidently dislikes all the options on the board as the clock is running out, but I see no evidence that she's actually trying to find another option.
mewtini wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:58 pm
sig wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:57 pm
mewtini wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:52 pm ok NOW i have isod cat

and i don't want to lynch there lol. anyone got an 11th hour counterwagon they wanna jump on with me, that preferably isn't wilgy (on tone i'd rather kill wilgy than cat, but the coal n0 makes me want to just leave him alone,)
i'm torn on Wilgy and Cat, both have said questionable things. Cat's post which Wilgy pointed out is a bit TMI and it wasn't ever addressed.
i guess i didn't go with the tmi explanation because it seemed so blatant? and early? not an organic slip or anything
~2 minutes to deadline. I don't know what specific post this is referring to. I don't know what it means. I don't know what mewtini's position on wilgy is. This feels like it wants to be both favorable and unfavorable. She had previously expressed a very hedgy "don't want to vote wilgy" stance.
mewtini wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:58 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

mrgle
mewtini wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:59 pm
sig wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:58 pm
mewtini wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:57 pm i have like, a tinfoil cat/wilgy association read (not on tmi like people were saying earlier lmao) but i don't actually think either looks scummy independently and am not sure how other people got to that conclusion on cat. i think d1 jokeposting is a bad reason/~excuse to SR want someone dead

hrrrgh 3 min left
I'd switch to wilgy if you want to?
only saw this after i voted. lets go
~1 minute to deadline. A vote for wilgy, vocal support of a bandwagon there. After vocally opposing it 7 minutes ago.

mewtini never talked about any names other than cat and wilgy during her deadline window. She did not engage in much ongoing discussion at all.

I was not present for EoD, and it does not look like it was the most active deadline of all time, but mewtini's activity looks distinctly complacent, which is not at all backed up by her words. She gives the appearance of a player who is hungry to shake things up, but in actuality she's just kind of hanging out.
:confused2:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

nah, i saw them, they just don't really make sense to me. my issue with samu was the delivery, yes, but also the core message that sounded like a "no you, but also let's distract thread!". and mew showing up 13 minutes before deadline, and then throwing a new name in the mix i feel like would of been scummy af. reads like a team player imo
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

@everyone else, do my reads on made and mewtini make sense? Are they viable suspicions?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:22 pm nah, i saw them, they just don't really make sense to me. my issue with samu was the delivery, yes, but also the core message that sounded like a "no you, but also let's distract thread!". and mew showing up 13 minutes before deadline, and then throwing a new name in the mix i feel like would of been scummy af. reads like a team player imo
Why was mewtini’s EoD behavior more townie than the alternative?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I mean I just don’t think 15 minutes before eod is optimal time independent thinking. EOD vote chaos always gives me bad vibes. It’d like writing a group paper, and then last minute someone being like “What if we changed our topic 🤔
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Unless they know the paper is bad anyways...
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I don’t think sloonei syn and wilgy are the mafia team, but I do think we got at least two in that group
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Made wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:45 pm I don’t think sloonei syn and wilgy are the mafia team, but I do think we got at least two in that group
What did syn do at eod and why was it worse than mew?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:47 pm
Made wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:45 pm I don’t think sloonei syn and wilgy are the mafia team, but I do think we got at least two in that group
What did syn do at eod and why was it worse than mew?
I switched from wilgy to sig when a wagon was forming on wilgy

ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

And creating a tie that mafia would of resolved
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Made wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:56 pm And creating a tie that mafia would of resolved
my vote did not tie a damn thing

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Syn wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:04 pm
Made wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:56 pm And creating a tie that mafia would of resolved
sig's whole "I was gonna switch but syn made me stay on cat :(" is a lie because my vote went through at the last possible second, he couldn't have switched unless he was gonna do it post-close

ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:49 pm I want to hear more from @DrWilgy today, his Day 1 was quite minimal, and he was one of the three wagons.

What's your take today Wilgy? Why'd you suspect Syn yesterday?
Entry was sub par and I didn't feel that they were a hunter.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

But let's murder Sig
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 159

Post by sig »

sig's whole "I was gonna switch but syn made me stay on cat :(" is a lie because my vote went through at the last possible second, he couldn't have switched unless he was gonna do it post-close
There was enough time though before thread lock
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And how does voting at the last second make you look anything less than bad as it would've made a 3 way tie had I switched
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:27 pm @everyone else, do my reads on made and mewtini make sense? Are they viable suspicions?
Yea the only thing I'm iffy on is that I kinda liked the last minute swing
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

If wilgy is town though mew would look bad and vice verse
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Since I didn't switch off Cat.

If I had it would've been a 3 way tie, you waited until the last second after I said I'd switch to wilgy
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[VOTE: syn] aubergine

I reread eod and i just can't its so scummy to swoop in last second and try to force a tie which would've given the mafia so much power
ImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:06 pm [VOTE: syn] aubergine

I reread eod and i just can't its so scummy to swoop in last second and try to force a tie which would've given the mafia so much power
meh, do it

ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Samusamu »

Made wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:10 pm
~Reading Rainbow~
civvie

Made is town

mew reads like a civvie whose out of element but doesn't force the "hey guise i don't know what's going on!?". Her end of day looks genuine

The Marmot recap pretty much follows my thinking beat for beat. wifom on the coal pt2 feels like a trap worth avoiding for now

Grand Scheme is a green utilitarian, and his rhymes are as fun as baseball is american.

Kyle doesn't feel like he's really pushing things in any direction. His post felt fluffy in thread on first read, but his iso doesn't. plus i love kyle <3

ehhhhh

sig's mechanic talk was kinda irrelevant, but in a civvie way. His alison vote looked weird, but im vibing with him today

bad

sloonei insist that samu is obv town because :confused2: and then argues i'm bad because :confused2: and then argues mewtini is bad because :confused2: all of it feels forced

wilgy's talk looked bad yesterday, EOD vote around him look bad, silence today looks bad. iunnlikeem

knowing [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine's alignment feels like it gives us the most information

thoughts?
Wtf dude? U talk like u know that cat was a bad lynch, i didnt see u defending him or convincing me/others to do other thing with enough reasons.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

~Reading Rainbow~
civvie

Made is town

ehhhhh

bad

thoughts?
Also, the syn and wilgy parts are tu vagues for being your principal scum candidates.

Can u elaborate more or you cant 🌚

@Syn the 3vs3 i insist🌚
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:45 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:49 pm I want to hear more from @DrWilgy today, his Day 1 was quite minimal, and he was one of the three wagons.

Hey wtf are u doing this game? I remember as town more active/ proactive.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

sig wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:58 pm

hrrrgh 3 min left
I'd switch to wilgy if you want to?
4:58 I made this post

mrgle
Mew votes in thread not poll 4:58

sig wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:59 pm

mrgle
gotta vote in poll
4:59 I notice this, since I won't switch without Wilgy having a majority. Currently after Mew votes in poll

Cat 4
Wilgy 3
Sig 2
Syn wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:00 pm[VOTE: sig] aubergine

At EXCATLY 5:00 (end of phase) Syn swoops in switches from Wilgy to me making the count:

Cat 4
Wilgy 2
Sig 3

This was right when I was about to switch to Wilgy which would've then made it 3 across had I switched between 4:59-5
sig wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:01 pm Literally trying to tie it the second poll closes?
This post was made right after I didn't switch vote at
5:01

Literally Syn swooped in at the last second and tried to tie the game, the only reason it wasn't tied is since I didn't switch my vote.
ImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Well, slooney i'm waiting for a specific situation in the last 24 hours, if that happens im gonna tell u what it is, and then i need your colaboration.

Clue: it is about the pushes.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Keeping in mind a 3 way tie of
Sig
Wilgy
Cat

Mafia would've picked whoever the civviest was, left the other two then we'd have wasted a phase lynching the other civ.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Now there is a scenario where all 3 are civs and this is just mafia trying to spread chaos, but that seems like a massive risk.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:27 pm I think I’m universally town read, and mafia can only kill me if they want to use their one-time shot. It’s a pretty sweet deal.
I love that this post came right before Made's :haha:
ImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Wtf This post is not visible to other users until it has been approved by a moderator.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Samusamu wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:10 pm
~Reading Rainbow~
civvie

Made is town

ehhhhh

bad

thoughts?
Wtf dude? U talk like u know that cat was a bad lynch, i didnt see u defending him or convincing me/others to do other thing with enough reasons.
Also, the syn and wilgy parts are tu vagues for being your principal scum candidates.

Can u elaborate more or you cant 🌚

@Syn the 3vs3 i insist🌚
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Samusamu wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:10 pm
~Reading Rainbow~
civvie

Made is town

ehhhhh

bad

thoughts?
Ahhh grammar🤦

Also, the syn and wilgy parts are too vagues for being your principal scum candidates.

Can u elaborate more or you cant ?🌚

@Syn the 3vs3 i insist🌚
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:21 pm Now there is a scenario where all 3 are civs and this is just mafia trying to spread chaos, but that seems like a massive risk.
Well, your last post got my attention, who is mafia with wilgy for u?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:22 pm
I love that this post came right before Made's :haha:
I don’t think that’s totally inconsequential. I’ll have more to say about Made + other events later.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Samusamu wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:17 pm

Activity does not reflect my alignment. How busy I am affects my activity.

This is a jab but it is subtle. I don't know what to make of it.
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I have not looked into it yet, but my instinct is to roll my eyes at the wilgy suspicion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

just a heads up I do not have energy for anything
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

this will never change
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

thank you for your time
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:56 pm just a heads up I do not have energy for anything
hey you can't use this, it's mine

ImageImageImageImage
mewtini
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by mewtini »

i'm checking in quickly to say that i saw some stuff was said to me, i think, but that i haven't had time/energy to respond; i'll get to it tomorrow. i'm pretty much not caught up on this phase
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

mewtini wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:25 am i'm checking in quickly to say that i saw some stuff was said to me, i think, but that i haven't had time/energy to respond; i'll get to it tomorrow. i'm pretty much not caught up on this phase
My question for you is this: what was your mindset at the end of Day 1?

Answer whenever you feel up to it, no hurry.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:08 pm
Samusamu wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:17 pm

Activity does not reflect my alignment. How busy I am affects my activity.

This is a jab but it is subtle. I don't know what to make of it.
Use your time correctly to let us know what your alignment is?

🌚
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Samusamu wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:05 am Also, @mewtini can u explain your last push in the eod?
Well, @mewtini , if u can, then respond this also with the last question sloonei did.
mewtini
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by mewtini »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:07 am
mewtini wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:25 am i'm checking in quickly to say that i saw some stuff was said to me, i think, but that i haven't had time/energy to respond; i'll get to it tomorrow. i'm pretty much not caught up on this phase
My question for you is this: what was your mindset at the end of Day 1?

Answer whenever you feel up to it, no hurry.
mostly just lost lol, i didn't/don't feel like i have a great grasp of the gamestate nor a lot of various arguments for/against people

pretty discontented with the wagon options, i didn't really want to vote for anyone except made and it looked like that wasn't really an option by the time i got into the thread - and i wasn't thrilled about voting between wilgy/cat, i thought the cat wagon felt weird and maybe wolfdriven so i wanted to give them another day. granted i wanted sig to have another day moreso because i thought i could find him given more time so i guess the end result could have been worse

Return to “Previous Heists”