Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 6

Post by kneel4justice »

TH 2.0 is quiet.
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 55

Post by Vompatti »

I'm voting for llama because he's bad and also because he voted for me.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

RIPIYWG DF and rey
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:I voted for the main gate, but if we can't get enough from you back-wayers, I'll pitch in.
Same!
thellama73 wrote:This is a complete gut feeling vote, but I'm voting for Vompatti today. I think he is trying too hard to seem his usual wacky self, and I think he has become cocky in thinking he can do whatever he wants without attracting suspicion due to his meta-game. I'm not buying it this time.
I don't know what to make of him this game, but he doesn't really seem interested in hunting baddies. Most of his votes have been not very serious. He gave MP his vote earlier. Not sure if they would have done that if teammates, but still could be other team or Indy.
Gro-oo-ovy
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Rest in peace Rey and DF :(
kneel4justice wrote:TH 2.0 is quiet.
So is k4j 1.0. The thread has been remarkably quiet since Elo's lynch, taken over mostly by the Mongoose discussion with a side of Boogs, who I fear is being set up for today's lynch. Boogs sounds genuine to me so far, so I hope it doesn't come to that. Who are you suspicious of?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 223

Post by kneel4justice »

Turnip Head wrote:Rest in peace Rey and DF :(
kneel4justice wrote:TH 2.0 is quiet.
So is k4j 1.0. The thread has been remarkably quiet since Elo's lynch, taken over mostly by the Mongoose discussion with a side of Boogs, who I fear is being set up for today's lynch. Boogs sounds genuine to me so far, so I hope it doesn't come to that. Who are you suspicious of?
My big suspects are dead.
You have had little to say since you came back, and I would think coming back into the game there would have been more things that you would have had to say. So I am concerned there.
I have concerns about INH from early on but nothing new he has posted really is suspicious to me.
Then there is BWT who had lots to say while he was insanified, but now he doesn't.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Ok, I should be more active now. Sorry to see you go DFarady and sawyer.

As for who should pay the gold, maybe the people who decided to take the back gate (myself included). 12 of the 13 can offer 50 gold apiece? I think that sounds fair.
I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least
So, are you using the insanified thing wrong? Or are you faking it? Cause...this is now what mine were coming out like..yours are very clear.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Boogs »

Epignosis wrote:Image
Wth?! Lmao! Is he throwing up candy corn? Where did that come from? Lol!

All I can say trying to quickly catch up because I've been gone all day, is I'm still not feeling llama should get my vote and as for Epignosis, it's plausable what is being said about him but I'm not sold on it for him going after all the other goblin team cus he's on the opposing side.

The reason I brought up Lizzy specifically was I was giving an example of someone who caught my eye because there's a lot of people barely taking and I think instead of going after the obvious choices, we need to look to the other direction. She's been quiet along with several others that go with the flow.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Ok, my dad to the rescue with his old computer cord, so I can post normally. :D

In other news, I am still ready to go for Boogs.

I have not felt a suspicion for Epig, but it's probably because I have had my initial reaction to his I-don't-give-a-rip-about-what-anyone-thinks playstyle in another game. Since then, I usually have no idea what to think of him.

Llama on the other hand may require another look. I'll have to get going with that, since this is a short day.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Ok, my dad to the rescue with his old computer cord, so I can post normally. :D

I have not felt a suspicion for Epig, but it's probably because I have had my initial reaction to his I-don't-give-a-rip-about-what-anyone-thinks playstyle in another game. Since then, I usually have no idea what to think of him.

Llama on the other hand may require another look. I'll have to get going with that, since this is a short day.
Are you sure your screen name isn't Captain Kitty killer? Seriously, give it a rest with me. I'm not bad and I've explained to you everything. The snakes are in the grass with the low posters. You seem like a good enough player, from what I understand this being the first game I've played with you, to realize this isn't your first rodeo and you're seriously barking at me for nothing. I've defending against your accusations of balogna against me and I'm tired of trying to sway you in this game. Vote me if you choose once again, but that's your thing. I'm not sure if your play style is to keep on one person a whole game til they die then move onto someone else, but seems like it to me. You've barely even acknowledged anyone else worthy of your vote. I felt you were a misguided civ, but I think now you're just plain nasty bad. I'd appreciate it if you start trying to help us win the game now and start using better judgement. :srsnod:
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Sorry if that sounded mean by the way, I just can't stand it when every single post someone makes is about me. It makes me want to show them the roster that there are 29 other people playing this game too and frustrates me to no end. I had to delete a few things before I posted that could have been offensive. Breathes.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Boogs wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Ok, my dad to the rescue with his old computer cord, so I can post normally. :D

Are you sure your screen name isn't Captain Kitty killer? Seriously, give it a rest with me. I'm not bad and I've explained to you everything. The snakes are in the grass with the low posters. You seem like a good enough player, from what I understand this being the first game I've played with you, to realize this isn't your first rodeo and you're seriously barking at me for nothing. I've defending against your accusations of balogna against me and I'm tired of trying to sway you in this game. Vote me if you choose once again, but that's your thing. I'm not sure if your play style is to keep on one person a whole game til they die then move onto someone else, but seems like it to me. You've barely even acknowledged anyone else worthy of your vote. I felt you were a misguided civ, but I think now you're just plain nasty bad. I'd appreciate it if you start trying to help us win the game now and start using better judgement. :srsnod:[/quote

Look, if you're taking this personally, that's not my fault. I keep mentioning you, because I still think you're suspicious (as in, continuing opportunistic-looking posts). I am trying to win the game by going after people I think are suspicious. And I've not been the only one, or I wouldn't mention it again. I brought it up, because the last couple of days were the let's-kill-goosey show, which got us nowhere. I thought a fresh start would be a chance to see if anyone else is still suspicious of you. Isn't the point to try to convince other people of the people you think are bad? If there is seriously no one who will take another look at you or speak up about their previously mentioned suspicion of you, I'll just shut up about it. And I fully intend to look at other people, as I already mentioned.

Frankly, trying to pin down a no/low poster is often (though not always--I knw there's debate about that) a classic baddie move. Easy hunting makes you look good. But if you find substantial connections, I'm all ears.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Boogs wrote:Sorry if that sounded mean by the way, I just can't stand it when every single post someone makes is about me. It makes me want to show them the roster that there are 29 other people playing this game too and frustrates me to no end. I had to delete a few things before I posted that could have been offensive. Breathes.
Well, obviously I'm right there with you, because you can probably see that I just got a little miffed too. I'm sorry. I won't drag it out any further than that.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Post by thellama73 »

Can we all just agree to get along and vote for Vompatti (clearly the only logical thing to do at this point)?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

thellama73 wrote:Can we all just agree to get along and vote for Vompatti (clearly the only logical thing to do at this point)?
That seems like a bit of an overstatement k
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Hedgeowl »

I am at a bit of loss where to look right now because while I thought Epi worth a look, Smaug killing Rey just feels like an easy set-up of him, since Rey was going on about Epi being bad. He's my top suspect for now though.

I thought the original case CBK am against Boogs was interesting and noteworthy. I need to look over his posts since then and see if I still agree.

Honestly Vomps could totally be bad, cause you really never know. That said I am not going to follow llama in that vote unless something concrete happens.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

thellama73 wrote:Can we all just agree to get along and vote for Vompatti (clearly the only logical thing to do at this point)?
Nah, I'd vote for you before him. :D
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

Wombats dig extensive burrow systems with rodent-like front teeth and powerful claws. One distinctive adaptation of wombats is their backwards pouch. The advantage of a backwards-facing pouch is that when digging, the wombat does not gather soil in its pouch over its young. Although mainly crepuscular and nocturnal, wombats also venture out to feed on cool or overcast days. They are not commonly seen, but leave ample evidence of their passage, treating fences as minor inconveniences to be gone through or under, and leaving distinctive cubic feces.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

insertnamehere wrote:Wombats dig extensive burrow systems with rodent-like front teeth and powerful claws. One distinctive adaptation of wombats is their backwards pouch. The advantage of a backwards-facing pouch is that when digging, the wombat does not gather soil in its pouch over its young. Although mainly crepuscular and nocturnal, wombats also venture out to feed on cool or overcast days. They are not commonly seen, but leave ample evidence of their passage, treating fences as minor inconveniences to be gone through or under, and leaving distinctive cubic feces.
ture

Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Bullzeye »

I guess I can throw in 50 gold for this extortion racket! :p
Was there some case made against Vomp that I've missed? I haven't seen anything from him I wouldn't expect to see.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Dom »

thellama73 wrote:This is a complete gut feeling vote, but I'm voting for Vompatti today. I think he is trying too hard to seem his usual wacky self, and I think he has become cocky in thinking he can do whatever he wants without attracting suspicion due to his meta-game. I'm not buying it this time.
I think I think I think I am picking down. I am picking up what you're putting up what you're putting down. I am picking up what you're putting down. I think I think I think I think I am picking down. I think I am picking down. I am picking down. I think I am picking up what you're putting up what you're putting up what you're putting up what you're putting down. I am picking down. I am picking down. I think I am picking up what you're putting up what you're putting up what you're putting d
kneel4justice wrote: My big suspects are dead.
You have had little to say since you came back, and I would think coming back into the game there would have been more things that you would have had to say. So I am concerned there.
I have concerns about INH from early on but nothing new he has posted really is suspicious to me.
Then there is BWT who had lots to say while he was insanified, but now he doesn't.
INH What werns oncere your concere your con INH What werns oncere your con INH What were your concere your con INH What were your con INH What werns oncere your concere your con INH What were your con INH What were your concerns oncere your concerns on INH What were your con INH What werns on INH What werns on INH What were your concerns oncerns on INH What were your concere your concerns on INH What werns on INH What werns on INH What werns on INH What werns oncerns oncere your con INH What werns
kneel4justice wrote:
Dom wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Ok, I should be more active now. Sorry to see you go DFarady and sawyer.

As for who should pay the gold, maybe the people who decided to take the back gate (myself included). 12 of the 13 can offer 50 gold apiece? I think that sounds fair.
I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least fifty gold? I do. Does everyone have at least
So, are you using the insanified thing wrong? Or are you faking it? Cause...this is now what mine were coming out like..yours are very clear.
Short res wort rest. Short rest. Shork bes wort res wort rest. Short rest. Shork besponses wort rest. Shork besponses wort rest. Short rest. Shork best. Shork besponsesponses wort res wort res work besponsest. Short rest. Short responsesponsesponsest. Shork besponses work bes wort responsest. Short responsesponses work besponses work best. Shork bes wort res work besponsesponsesponses wort res work besponsesponses work best. Shork best. Short res wort responsesponsesponses wort responsest. Shork be
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
Nah, I'd vote for you before him. :D
y why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why w
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Sorry I haven't been around! RL has been busy the last few days for me.

For today, I'm leaning slightly more towards Boogs than Vomps. I feel like CBK's case is fairly solid, and I can understand llama's idea, but I need to see something more concrete than a gut feeling to vote for Vomps. Because I haven't seen anything that seems out of the ordinary for him.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I'd also like to hear more from kitty about inh. I had some minor suspicion of him earlier, but haven't thought much about it since there were always more suspicious people about. Might look back into it now.
Gro-oo-ovy
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Speaking of low posters from my thoughts earlier, why have we squashed all discussion SpaceDaisy could be bad since Day 3? There was still a possibility she could have been on the other Goblin team. Just throwing out there people that should be brought up again we seemed to have forgotten are the real targets.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Hedgeowl has also been very quiet, and I am surprised to not see more of those looking at the top posters - posts.
I only remember one in the very beginning.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

fingersplints wrote:I'd also like to hear more from kitty about inh. I had some minor suspicion of him earlier, but haven't thought much about it since there were always more suspicious people about. Might look back into it now.
Who is Kitty? (Is it me?....I thought I saw someone else go by that, but I'm not sure!...lol)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boogs wrote:Speaking of low posters from my thoughts earlier, why have we squashed all discussion SpaceDaisy could be bad since Day 3? There was still a possibility she could have been on the other Goblin team. Just throwing out there people that should be brought up again we seemed to have forgotten are the real targets.
Wasn't the main suspicion of SpaceDaisy the way she interacted with MP? If that is the case, I don't see how that makes her a candidate for the other goblin team.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

kneel4justice wrote:
fingersplints wrote:I'd also like to hear more from kitty about inh. I had some minor suspicion of him earlier, but haven't thought much about it since there were always more suspicious people about. Might look back into it now.
Who is Kitty? (Is it me?....I thought I saw someone else go by that, but I'm not sure!...lol)
yes you! haha
Gro-oo-ovy
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

fingersplints wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
yes you! haha
Lol, oh okay.
Well, what made me suspicious of INH was how he handled Juliets in the beginning of the game. It felt like he was trying to force her into looking bad. I forget exactly what he said but it was regarding her comment on lower posters.
Aside from that, he is someone who was in FZ's suspicion post but she wouldn't really go further with it. I still think that FZ suspected at least one team member having defended MP and ignored Eloh.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

thellama73 wrote:
Boogs wrote:Speaking of low posters from my thoughts earlier, why have we squashed all discussion SpaceDaisy could be bad since Day 3? There was still a possibility she could have been on the other Goblin team. Just throwing out there people that should be brought up again we seemed to have forgotten are the real targets.
Wasn't the main suspicion of SpaceDaisy the way she interacted with MP? If that is the case, I don't see how that makes her a candidate for the other goblin team.
Indeed it was at first. But, she's sliding by now as a low poster just like Lizzy, Hedgeowl, and a few others. I just really have a gut feeling the people we continuously are trying aren't getting us anywhere. I'd be happy with low poster getting lynched today to find the real Goblins or Smaug, as well as I personally obviously think something weird was still going on with the Mongoose lynch and think Snow is shady and bad still. I can't put my finger on it, but I just don't see how we were wrong about Mongoose and she conveniently turned up Bilbo... Something weird is going on. So I'd throw my vote to hopefully lynch Snow, Lizzy, Spacedaisy, or Hedgeowl today. I know you personally think Vompattii has something and strangely enough, we have been getting along very well in this game because we typically disagree. But I feel very much you are civ in this game and I won't throw a vote on you today or anytime soon. I think the Epignosis thing is a distraction also. I'm not sure He is civ, but I don't feel he's suspicious enough to get my vote just yet either.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boogs wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Indeed it was at first. But, she's sliding by now as a low poster just like Lizzy, Hedgeowl, and a few others. I just really have a gut feeling the people we continuously are trying aren't getting us anywhere. I'd be happy with low poster getting lynched today to find the real Goblins or Smaug, as well as I personally obviously think something weird was still going on with the Mongoose lynch and think Snow is shady and bad still. I can't put my finger on it, but I just don't see how we were wrong about Mongoose and she conveniently turned up Bilbo... Something weird is going on. So I'd throw my vote to hopefully lynch Snow, Lizzy, Spacedaisy, or Hedgeowl today. I know you personally think Vompattii has something and strangely enough, we have been getting along very well in this game because we typically disagree. But I feel very much you are civ in this game and I won't throw a vote on you today or anytime soon. I think the Epignosis thing is a distraction also. I'm not sure He is civ, but I don't feel he's suspicious enough to get my vote just yet either.
I agree with almost all of this, although I'm not convinced about Snow Dog. I think looking at low posters at this stage of the game makes a lot of sense. Having so many baddies lynched in a row has got to have shaken the other team and made them nervous. It would make all the sense in the world for them to clam up for fear of being next.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

kneel4justice wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
yes you! haha
Lol, oh okay.
Well, what made me suspicious of INH was how he handled Juliets in the beginning of the game. It felt like he was trying to force her into looking bad. I forget exactly what he said but it was regarding her comment on lower posters.
Aside from that, he is someone who was in FZ's suspicion post but she wouldn't really go further with it. I still think that FZ suspected at least one team member having defended MP and ignored Eloh.
Ok thanks. I felt like inh took juliets comments personally but I didn't think he was suspicious because of that, though you could be right and he was trying to paint her as bad. (which team was juliets killed by? could be since the suspicion of her didn't take to kill her instead?)
I don't remember inh in regards to FZ though I did notice and mention that MP did defend him which I found a bit suspicious.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Hedgeowl wrote:I am at a bit of loss where to look right now because while I thought Epi worth a look, Smaug killing Rey just feels like an easy set-up of him, since Rey was going on about Epi being bad. He's my top suspect for now though.
I've been going back and forth in my head on this. Either, smaug is setting up Epi.
Or Epi is Smaug and thought we'd think that someone was trying to set him up by killing his most vocal adversary. I don't know Epi well but he seems to me the kind of ballsy player who do this sort of thing.
Gro-oo-ovy
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright, I'm going with Boogs then. I've felt uneasy with him for awhile, and I felt he was a bit erratic and all over the map. And I haven't seen much to change my mind on that.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

fingersplints wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
fingersplints wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:
yes you! haha
Lol, oh okay.
Ok thanks. I felt like inh took juliets comments personally but I didn't think he was suspicious because of that, though you could be right and he was trying to paint her as bad. (which team was juliets killed by? could be since the suspicion of her didn't take to kill her instead?)
I don't remember inh in regards to FZ though I did notice and mention that MP did defend him which I found a bit suspicious.
Checking back some juliets was killed by the town goblins.
INH was trying hard to get people to only look at those MP and FZ didn't mention (even made a spreadsheet about it.) while I think it's possible for him to be on either team, I think its more likely he's the last of the Moira goblins.
Gro-oo-ovy
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Quick reminder! The poll ends in about 3 hours and 20 minutes!

I'm a bit alarmed so few votes are in, and hope this weekend's weirdness didn't throw people off. You can still get gold if you PM me very shortly after the poll and explain that the changing times were a problem for you, but this is your absolute last chance to affect lynch results!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Russtifinko wrote:Quick reminder! The poll ends in about 3 hours and 20 minutes!

I'm a bit alarmed so few votes are in, and hope this weekend's weirdness didn't throw people off. You can still get gold if you PM me very shortly after the poll and explain that the changing times were a problem for you, but this is your absolute last chance to affect lynch results!!
Holy crap lol I thought it was tomorrow. okay, I have company coming over around 3 so here we go lol.

I've got to decide now, and I trust Llama's judgement in this game and his play and he's leaning at Vompattii. I know BWT voted me and Capt bunny (big surprise) will vote me like he's said, so I'm going to have to Vompattii vote in order to prevent my possible lynch while I'm going to be busy before the poll ends at this point. I'm still watching my other names very closely and can hope one of them gets lynched if Vompattii does not.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

>SpaghettiEverywhere
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 31

Post by >SpaghettiEverywhere »

Im going to go ahead and vote for vomps as well, for reasons ive previously stated about voting for vomps.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Did we settle on ho we're paying the 600 gold? A bunch of people said they weould kick in fifty, but was it enough? I don't want to get punished.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I'll pay 50 if I'm still alive. Heck, I'll even pay 100 (one hundred) if and only if you spare my life.

Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

HOST: How is this payment to be acomplished? Do we have to PM you? If so, when? I ant specifics so we don't get bushwacked.

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I could spare 50 if we need more. What happens if we don't get to the $600?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Oh Jesus, cancel that question. I went back and it says "The smuggler will come for the money by any means necessary" .... so it could result in death. How much are we at?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boogs wrote:I could spare 50 if we need more. What happens if we don't get to the $600?
The Smuggler will claim his gold "by any means necessary" which doesn't sound particularly good for us.

What I'm worried about (as a trained economist) is a prisoner's dilemma scenario where we each have to PM our contribution. If that's the case, everyone, especially the baddies, has an incentive to claim they are contributing but not actually contribute, in which case bad things are unavoidable un less some selfless civ kicks in the whole 600 out of fear.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Why does Rob keep posting pictures of vomit? I assume it is some wood elf curse or other.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Boogs wrote:How much are we at?
By my count it is me, you, Metalmarsh, Spaghetti, Blooper, Bullzeye and Vompatti, making only 350 gold so far.

I would offer more, but I was recently robbed.

Return to “Previous Jobs”