Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 224

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 3

Post by Fuskdall »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:33 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:32 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:31 pm [VOTE: nutellaphant] aubergine

I am back and I will move my vote back onto nutellaphant.

Martin you are twisting my words again. You clearly said that I didn't give a read on you, but my post was obviously a read and you are splitting hairs by saying there's a difference between calling you POE and calling you mafia, when my post had reasons to scumread you. It clearly showed a picture of you as mafia. I think my POE can easily be right.
Do you believe that your POE can easily be right? Your poe includes nutella, right? and then those three?
Yes. Made has trended down for me as well, but I think the solve can be for example nutella, Martin and PonyStarkPrime. I don't see why that can't be the mafia team and I dislike that Martin is trying to push me off it by ridicule.
Okay, I do think that the initial way you phrased your poe made it seem as if nutella was not in your poe. That might have been a misreading on my part.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Quokka »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:35 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:31 pm All this sudden sus on me comes at a bad timing, I think mafia is trying to set me up as a mischop. I won't stand for it.
Your wagon was me following Martin.
It wasn’t a bad timing at all.
What?
To be recycled
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:32 pm I may not be present at Eod, family Christmas preparations take a long time.
you may not be present but you'll get present
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Martin you are twisting my words again. You clearly said that I didn't give a read on you, but my post was obviously a read and you are splitting hairs by saying there's a difference between calling you POE and calling you mafia, when my post had reasons to scumread you. It clearly showed a picture of you as mafia. I think my POE can easily be right.
Do you believe that your POE can easily be right? Your poe includes nutella, right? and then those three?
Yes. Made has trended down for me as well, but I think the solve can be for example nutella, Martin and PonyStarkPrime. I don't see why that can't be the mafia team and I dislike that Martin is trying to push me off it by ridicule.
What is this hypothetical team’s strategy? Both today and on previous days?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 215

Post by Maid »

Pfft
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:35 pm

Okay, I do think that the initial way you phrased your poe made it seem as if nutella was not in your poe. That might have been a misreading on my part.
I said the POE was excluding nutella. The pattern is the same all days, we have consensus on nutella, and then suddenly someone else is voted up due to being sus, and gains a lot of heat in the last few moments, and we have EOD chaos and nutella survives again. That's why I said the timing of the sus on me was bad and how much votes I gained quickly wasn't a good look. It's also why Made has trended down for voting me after Martin did.
To be recycled
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:36 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:32 pm I may not be present at Eod, family Christmas preparations take a long time.
A good present would be Nutphant flipping wolf
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:37 pm

I said the POE was excluding nutella. The pattern is the same all days, we have consensus on nutella, and then suddenly someone else is voted up due to being sus, and gains a lot of heat in the last few moments, and we have EOD chaos and nutella survives again. That's why I said the timing of the sus on me was bad and how much votes I gained quickly wasn't a good look. It's also why Made has trended down for voting me after Martin did.
2 votes are never a big wagon, why are you so scared?
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Quokka seems to be operating in an impossible POE from my perspective. That would be suspicious on its own even if I didn’t find their attitude toward me suspect as well.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:38 pm
PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:36 pm
A good present would be Nutphant flipping wolf
[VOTE: nut] aubergine

let's get a flip then
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:36 pm

What is this hypothetical team’s strategy? Both today and on previous days?
For today you are probably looking to set up a mischop or create enough EOD chaos to allow nutella to survive. On previous days you seemed to dance a little bit around the issue of nutella before finally settling in on a bus, such as EOD1 where you initially voted the counterwagon before suddenly saying "I don't want to be accused of saving nutella" and voting back. As for PonyStarkPrime he has seemed to ignore the issue of nutella most days, you yourself pointed out that he voted on the counterwagon D1 and then voted offwagon D2, this positioning can easily be a nutella teammate.

Martin you voted me by saying I was trying to avoid giving a read on you, but I clearly said my thoughts on you and you ignored that. PonyStarkPrime has me in his POE and never gave any reasons why, to my mind these are actions that can be compatible with trying to mischop me. Made piling on is sus as well like I said before.

Now I am mostly thinking that Made, you and PSP are the scummiest players and Fuskdall and Made have switched spots in my readslist. I am being voted for bad reasons and that means mafia has agenda there.

I'll stop here before I go any further, I have more to say and may say it before EOD.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:42 pm Quokka seems to be operating in an impossible POE from my perspective. That would be suspicious on its own even if I didn’t find their attitude toward me suspect as well.
ofc you would claim it is impossible when you are in it
To be recycled
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

i'm not that scummy im just tony
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

TownieScummyPeppertoni
nutellaphant
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutellaphant »

this wagon formation never kills a wolf
Ben Wyatt
Human Disaster
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

You say you are voted for bad reasond, except you are not voted and you're playing with words Quokka, and you are over explaining simple things.

My Poe is Akemi and Quokka.
Depending on the flip, may be +1, but Nutphant showed a big scum equity for me
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:54 pm You say you are voted for bad reasond, except you are not voted and you're playing with words Quokka, and you are over explaining simple things.

Martin and you voted me, and it was bad reasoning. I am not over explaining anything, I am pointing out that the pattern of suspicion on me is similar to the patterns used to save nutella on previous days.
To be recycled
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

nutellaphant wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:52 pm this wagon formation never kills a wolf
MartinWP69
22%
Voters: Quokka, nutellaphant

My Shell
11%
Voters: 1337

nutellaphant
67%
Voters: Akemi Homura, MartinWP69, Fuskdall, My Shell, PonySparkPrime, Maid
You mean no wolf is wagoned? :evileye:
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:56 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:54 pm You say you are voted for bad reasond, except you are not voted and you're playing with words Quokka, and you are over explaining simple things.

Martin and you voted me, and it was bad reasoning. I am not over explaining anything, I am pointing out that the pattern of suspicion on me is similar to the patterns used to save nutella on previous days.
No it's not, proof is the wagon vanished.
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:37 pm

Ah, so you purposely made it confusing, I see
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Would anyone in the game like to express a uniform hatred of flash wagons and EID chaos?
Fuskdall
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Fuskdall »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:43 pm
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:42 pm Quokka seems to be operating in an impossible POE from my perspective. That would be suspicious on its own even if I didn’t find their attitude toward me suspect as well.
Well yes it would lend veracity to his claim!
“I think steve is an alien”
“I’m not an alien”
“That’s just what an alien would say”
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:01 pm Would anyone in the game like to express a uniform hatred of flash wagons and EID chaos?
[VOTE: fuskdall] aubergine
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Only after other players intervened to get the wagon back on track by repeating that we should chop nutella.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:01 pm Would anyone in the game like to express a uniform hatred of flash wagons and EID chaos?
[VOTE: fuskdall] aubergine
Why?
To be recycled
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:43 pm
I mean, yeah. That’s exactly my point.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:06 pm

Only after other players intervened to get the wagon back on track by repeating that we should chop nutella.
I intervened in my own push against you?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Who intervened? Who are the other players?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

No, I am a fan of CFDs. Chaos in the form of switching wagons as much as possible in a rush of an Eod is making mafia unsure and reveals things that otherwise are hidden.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:12 pm

My Shell and Fuskdall did.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:16 pm
No, I am a fan of CFDs. Chaos in the form of switching wagons as much as possible in a rush of an Eod is making mafia unsure and reveals things that otherwise are hidden.
Usually I would agree but they have been anti-town this game.
To be recycled
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 228

Post by My Shell »

Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:13 pm
My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:59 pm What are your current feelings on fuskdall and pony? I feel I have less grip on them than other slots atm
If nutella flips wolf, I really think she basically outed fusk as her teammate.

I know everyone thinks I'm being ridiculous about my reaction to the fake mason claim with Fuskfall, but if someone claimed I was Mason with them for 2 days straight and never remarked on it...it makes you wonder, no?
Hm this is interesting yes since neither of you died or anything.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:17 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:16 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:14 pm I don't remember anything from Pony really. Only that Fusk seems to think it's Sloonei, but I saw a very non-sloonei-esque joke by them today, so I'm gonna veto that idea.
It's definitely not sloonei
Martin was my other Sloonei guess, but that's off the table too.

I miss knowing where Sloonei is. I just miss Sloonei.
Why is that off the table I thought his posts today were Lock Sloonei
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:18 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:16 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:13 pm
My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:59 pm What are your current feelings on fuskdall and pony? I feel I have less grip on them than other slots atm
If nutella flips wolf, I really think she basically outed fusk as her teammate.

I know everyone thinks I'm being ridiculous about my reaction to the fake mason claim with Fuskfall, but if someone claimed I was Mason with them for 2 days straight and never remarked on it...it makes you wonder, no?
The last part of my post is weird. I meant if someone claimed I was Mason with them, I wouldn't just roll with it for 2 days. Unless I have TMI on that person as being Town.

Fusk never questioned my motives or considered I was wolf pocketing him. Why?
I mean seriously day zero / day one mason claims are just a thing. Besides for the fact that I assumed it was a hidden message on your identity and I still assume that it is a hidden message on your identity and until pressed I wasn't going to state this.
Hmmmm
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:19 pm

And you are confident they changed my opinion in any way?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:26 pm [VOTE: nutellaphant] aubergine to resolve that problem once and for all. Threadstate feels like they’re mafia and the team has decided to distance.

Quokka is my first guess for a partner if this vote is correct.
Good and agreed
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Just because Boy flipped town doesn't mean the CFD was anitown.
Do you think mafia made the CFD?
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:22 pm

I think Fuskdall made it impossible to chop me by saying we should always vote nutella today, hence it would explain why the wagon on me disappeared. Before Fuskdall came in the wagon was 2 votes on me 3 votes on nutella and there was a real chance there would be more EOD chaos.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:24 pm
Yes. The thread was dead until I came in and then there was suddenly a flurry of activity.
To be recycled
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:21 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:17 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:16 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:14 pm I don't remember anything from Pony really. Only that Fusk seems to think it's Sloonei, but I saw a very non-sloonei-esque joke by them today, so I'm gonna veto that idea.
It's definitely not sloonei
Martin was my other Sloonei guess, but that's off the table too.

I miss knowing where Sloonei is. I just miss Sloonei.
Why is that off the table I thought his posts today were Lock Sloonei
I don't know who Sloonei is :blush:
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:25 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:24 pm
Yes. The thread was dead until I came in and then there was suddenly a flurry of activity.
Maybe the activity was not because of your presence, but because Eod was near.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:33 pm My shell is on the edge. They're mostly fine, but the vig/rb claim doesn't make a lot of sense since i was rb'd
It just means Nutella must have survived a different way

(Or you are mafia and lying but is weird thing to make up even if you are mafia)
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

I am tired of being suspected and I think the mafia are constantly trying to raise suspicion on me for bad reasons. I have a role that can be proven to be town 100%. I will not give you the details today because we are always chopping nutella and I want to keep the mafia in the dark, but I will explain the details tomorrow. I will start by looking at the people who tried to push me as I think I was seen as an easy mischop and they were trying to lay the groundwork for voting me off tomorrow.
To be recycled
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:25 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:22 pm

I think Fuskdall made it impossible to chop me by saying we should always vote nutella today, hence it would explain why the wagon on me disappeared. Before Fuskdall came in the wagon was 2 votes on me 3 votes on nutella and there was a real chance there would be more EOD chaos.
Well, this is your POV.

I disagree, Nutphant was always today's yeet.
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:28 pm I am tired of being suspected and I think the mafia are constantly trying to raise suspicion on me for bad reasons. I have a role that can be proven to be town 100%. I will not give you the details today because we are always chopping nutella and I want to keep the mafia in the dark, but I will explain the details tomorrow. I will start by looking at the people who tried to push me as I think I was seen as an easy mischop and they were trying to lay the groundwork for voting me off tomorrow.
If you are tired of being suspected, how about you do some towny work instead making weak reasonings for me being mafia just because?
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Made from where I am standing you may be even more suspicions than Martin, looking back over the interactions Martin seemed more stubborn and there is a chance he is just wrong town, but you were the one who sheeped Martin onto my wagon after Martin voted me, and don't have the conviction of trying to attack me despite saying that you think I am scum. I won't completely clear Martin just based off his long explanatory posts as writing big posts can be used as mafia to seem town but I will say they looked slightly town and explained his odd behavior earlier. As for you I don't see where you are coming from and you have been talking to me about meaningless things rather than explaining why I am mafia, please give me your reads.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:31 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:28 pm I am tired of being suspected and I think the mafia are constantly trying to raise suspicion on me for bad reasons. I have a role that can be proven to be town 100%. I will not give you the details today because we are always chopping nutella and I want to keep the mafia in the dark, but I will explain the details tomorrow. I will start by looking at the people who tried to push me as I think I was seen as an easy mischop and they were trying to lay the groundwork for voting me off tomorrow.
If you are tired of being suspected, how about you do some towny work instead making weak reasonings for me being mafia just because?
I am not making weak reasonings. I am trying my best to solve the game and from my POV I think I was seen as an easy mischop. If you are townie then show me why your suspicion on me was real and tell me who you think mafia is and why.
To be recycled
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Akemi Homura »

oh shit, I figured out who Quokka is.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Quokka wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:25 pm Akemi has seemed town this day phase for me, her claim of an anti-town role that gets a boost if you win the roleplay award is believable to me based on what I know. Despite not understanding 1312's reads I trust him because of the miller claim and the fact that he was fishing for the vig and thought it was Made doesn't seem scummy. My Shell has claimed vig and that claim I believe will selve resolve sooner or later.

That leaves the POE to me (excluding nutella who I am voting) as PonyStarkPrime, Martin and Fuskdall. And between those, Fuskdall seems the towniest, followed by Martin and then PSP. If nutella flips town somehow we will have to re-evaluate everything but for now this is how I see the game.
I have been pocketed by the Queen.

tell me why you town read Maid and My Shell?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Hmmm.

Based on what I know on roles (my role being mostly useless and anti-town before a bonus and even then, half of it is always anti-town), and the fact tutuu has given mafia fakeclaims, you saying this doesn't inspire me with confidence.

Return to “Previous Rackets”