Total votes: 4
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 3

Post by Quokka »

Who is the Queen?

For Maid I am much less certain on that, I did not like their progression on me. My Shell's vigilante claim was villagery, as mafia has no reason to do that this early, it would put a lot of pressure on them to live up to the role, and would become obvious it was fake eventually. I am not 100% locking her town for it, and will see if I believe the claim when it comes to LyLo but I trust her for now, and if she fires a shot I will trust her most as I don't think mafia would be given a vigilante shot.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:39 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:28 pm I am tired of being suspected and I think the mafia are constantly trying to raise suspicion on me for bad reasons. I have a role that can be proven to be town 100%. I will not give you the details today because we are always chopping nutella and I want to keep the mafia in the dark, but I will explain the details tomorrow. I will start by looking at the people who tried to push me as I think I was seen as an easy mischop and they were trying to lay the groundwork for voting me off tomorrow.
Hmmm.

Based on what I know on roles (my role being mostly useless and anti-town before a bonus and even then, half of it is always anti-town), and the fact tutuu has given mafia fakeclaims, you saying this doesn't inspire me with confidence.
It's not about the claim it's about the role itself which can be proven to be townie under certain conditions. I believe I will meet those conditions by tomorrow and then I will explain it to you.
To be recycled
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:06 pm
PonySparkPrime wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:06 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:01 pm Would anyone in the game like to express a uniform hatred of flash wagons and EID chaos?
[VOTE: fuskdall] aubergine
Why?
meme with me marmot

re-yeeting nut, i gotta run
Maid
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 215

Post by Maid »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:32 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:31 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:28 pm I am tired of being suspected and I think the mafia are constantly trying to raise suspicion on me for bad reasons. I have a role that can be proven to be town 100%. I will not give you the details today because we are always chopping nutella and I want to keep the mafia in the dark, but I will explain the details tomorrow. I will start by looking at the people who tried to push me as I think I was seen as an easy mischop and they were trying to lay the groundwork for voting me off tomorrow.
If you are tired of being suspected, how about you do some towny work instead making weak reasonings for me being mafia just because?
I am not making weak reasonings. I am trying my best to solve the game and from my POV I think I was seen as an easy mischop. If you are townie then show me why your suspicion on me was real and tell me who you think mafia is and why.
I voted to test the thread, to see if anyone would follow the wagon.
Now, depending on the flip, the lack of votes on you may have a meaning or not.

I don't know your AI and I think Akemi is mafia. Unfortunately we have to get rid of the suspicion we have on Nutphant and only after we can think at the game more accurate and at possible associations.
Ftr Akemi for me is independently wolfy.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

I see.

Can you explain your case on Akemi a bit more, I don't think I fully understand it. Is it just that Akemi claimed Mason with Fuskdall but wasn't?
To be recycled
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
They/them/theirs/themself
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:26 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:25 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:24 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:19 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:16 pm
Fuskdall wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:01 pm Would anyone in the game like to express a uniform hatred of flash wagons and EID chaos?
No, I am a fan of CFDs. Chaos in the form of switching wagons as much as possible in a rush of an Eod is making mafia unsure and reveals things that otherwise are hidden.
Usually I would agree but they have been anti-town this game.
Just because Boy flipped town doesn't mean the CFD was anitown.
Do you think mafia made the CFD?
Yes. The thread was dead until I came in and then there was suddenly a flurry of activity.
Maybe the activity was not because of your presence, but because Eod was near.
I made this point as well and think it is very very evident and obvious. So I’m confused that Quokka has repeatedly tried to take credit for something that happens all the time in every game.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:12 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:58 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:56 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:54 pm You say you are voted for bad reasond, except you are not voted and you're playing with words Quokka, and you are over explaining simple things.

My Poe is Akemi and Quokka.
Depending on the flip, may be +1, but Nutphant showed a big scum equity for me
Martin and you voted me, and it was bad reasoning. I am not over explaining anything, I am pointing out that the pattern of suspicion on me is similar to the patterns used to save nutella on previous days.
No it's not, proof is the wagon vanished.
Only after other players intervened to get the wagon back on track by repeating that we should chop nutella.
Who intervened? Who are the other players?
My Shell and Fuskdall did.
I changed my vote back to nutellaphant of my own accord after going into more detail about why I suspect you. No one voiced disagreement or talked to me about nutellaphant in between. What do you mean when you say these two “intervened”?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Akemi Homura »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:41 pm Who is the Queen?

For Maid I am much less certain on that, I did not like their progression on me. My Shell's vigilante claim was villagery, as mafia has no reason to do that this early, it would put a lot of pressure on them to live up to the role, and would become obvious it was fake eventually. I am not 100% locking her town for it, and will see if I believe the claim when it comes to LyLo but I trust her for now, and if she fires a shot I will trust her most as I don't think mafia would be given a vigilante shot.
You are Queen Marmot <3

tell me, what do you think of PSP claiming they were RBd?
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:44 pm I see.

Can you explain your case on Akemi a bit more, I don't think I fully understand it. Is it just that Akemi claimed Mason with Fuskdall but wasn't?
The mason claim, with antitown behaviour at the game start and lack of solve now.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:46 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:54 pm You say you are voted for bad reasond, except you are not voted and you're playing with words Quokka, and you are over explaining simple things.

My Poe is Akemi and Quokka.
Depending on the flip, may be +1, but Nutphant showed a big scum equity for me
Martin and you voted me, and it was bad reasoning. I am not over explaining anything, I am pointing out that the pattern of suspicion on me is similar to the patterns used to save nutella on previous days.
Only after other players intervened to get the wagon back on track by repeating that we should chop nutella.
I changed my vote back to nutellaphant of my own accord after going into more detail about why I suspect you. No one voiced disagreement or talked to me about nutellaphant in between. What do you mean when you say these two “intervened”?
Fuskdall wrote that they thought nutella had to be the chop no matter what today, and you and Maid switched back soon after.
To be recycled
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:48 pm

The mason claim, with antitown behaviour at the game start and lack of solve now.
"antitown behavior at the game start"

show your work.
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:47 pm

You are Queen Marmot <3

You say that you have been pocketed by me, but question my roleclaim? :omg:

As for that, I don't know, it's an easy claim to make but I'm not sure it means anything. If it were after My Shell's vigilante claim, I might see it as trying to cast suspicion on My Shell, but it was before. It is probably NAI as I think PSP would claim they were roleblocked as either alignment and I don't see any mafia agenda in falsely claiming to have been blocked. The theory of one mafia and one town roleblocker is one possibility or maybe there is a JOAT who has 1x roleblock as well.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Martin who will you suspect if I am town?
To be recycled
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:49 pm
Maid wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:48 pm

"antitown behavior at the game start"

show your work.
Nah
Maid
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Maid »

I have to leave like I said earlier, RL calls me.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

see ya
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:49 pm
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Fuskdall wrote that they thought nutella had to be the chop no matter what today, and you and Maid switched back soon after.
I assure you that had no bearing on my vote whatsoever and hardly even registered as a thing at all. I’m only aware of it in that fuskdall celebrated our mindmeld over it because I said basically the same thing around the same time.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:51 pm

You are Queen Marmot <3

As for that, I don't know, it's an easy claim to make but I'm not sure it means anything. If it were after My Shell's vigilante claim, I might see it as trying to cast suspicion on My Shell, but it was before. It is probably NAI as I think PSP would claim they were roleblocked as either alignment and I don't see any mafia agenda in falsely claiming to have been blocked. The theory of one mafia and one town roleblocker is one possibility or maybe there is a JOAT who has 1x roleblock as well.
Have you met me before? ;) I question everything.

Why you do you trust Fusk more than PSP?
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:54 pm Martin who will you suspect if I am town?
Idk. You?
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:04 pm

You are Queen Marmot <3

Fuskdall to me feels like he has been more active in solving, and he has been pushing on nutella since day 1, while PSP has a more suspicious voting pattern. Now my turn to ask a question, how do you read Maid's push on you?
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:05 pm
Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:54 pm Martin who will you suspect if I am town?
Idk. You?
Well you better start thinking soon because I am.

Currently I think I suspect Maid the most, followed by PSP, followed by you. After some re-reads especially of your long explanation post and the stubborn way you have attacked me, it feels slightly town, not enough to clear you but enough to put you above the other two.
To be recycled
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:09 pm
Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:04 pm

You are Queen Marmot <3

Fuskdall to me feels like he has been more active in solving, and he has been pushing on nutella since day 1, while PSP has a more suspicious voting pattern. Now my turn to ask a question, how do you read Maid's push on you?
I'm in the middle of ISOing them. I remember feeling they were wolfy early day 1, then I figured out who is posting and I struggle to not ever find that person wolfy until they click. I'l give you a wolf or town lean after I finish the ISO.

I recall you are able to read them well usually. You say their early play is always wolfy. Day 3 now, can you call them town?
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

who do we all want My Shell to shoot?
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

I would say Fuskdall is town.
To be recycled
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:11 pm
Idk. You?

Currently I think I suspect Maid the most, followed by PSP, followed by you. After some re-reads especially of your long explanation post and the stubborn way you have attacked me, it feels slightly town, not enough to clear you but enough to put you above the other two.
Maid and TopShelfProduct are my two strongest townreads coming out of my adventure last night.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:14 pm who do we all want My Shell to shoot?
My Shell
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:14 pm
Idk. You?

Maid and TopShelfProduct are my two strongest townreads coming out of my adventure last night.
Clarification: I don’t mean that they are my strongest town reads in the game. Just that their responses to my silliness last night felt the most like what I would expect from townies.
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:14 pm who do we all want My Shell to shoot?
My Shell
What about her claim don't you believe?
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

It may be better to give My Shell a group of people and she chooses who inside them to shoot, since mafia has a roleblocker.
To be recycled
Quokka
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Quokka »

Idk. You?

You have explained Maid, what about TSP?
To be recycled
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:16 pm
My Shell
What about her claim don't you believe?
The claim
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

Quokka wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:17 pm
It may be better to give My Shell a group of people and she chooses who inside them to shoot, since mafia has a roleblocker.
I don't think they can double target. I'll have to reread tutuu's extensive rules to make sure.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:56 pm Right so I don’t feel like I am close to having anything figured out, and the thread also felt like it was dead and going nowhere, so I decided to just be weird for the night to see what would happen.

Maid tried to engage me and got frustrated and yelled at me. It felt authentic. I called them town.
Quokka instantly started shading me for it and either used it as confirmation bias to strengthen a real and existing scum read on me, or is a wolf who needs me in their POE so they didn’t actually give it any thought and just blanketed me in shade because that’s what the gameplan is.
Fuskdall didn’t really talk to me. At all. Why fuskdall? Why?
My Shell made one post declaring me a suspect. They did not elaborate.
TopSellingPants decided to read motives into my posts that didn’t exist. It feels town.
Nutellaphant acknowledged that my vote counting looked town because they assumed I was assuming a wolf flip from them, but then reverted back to the scum read that has existed on me since they entered the game, now insisting for some reason that Quokka and I are teammates.

I wish fuskdall had engaged with me, but I read them as town otherwise. I’d still like to know why they didn’t.
I think the natural response to my behavior is frustration and confusion. I think it would be possible to interpret my behavior as suspicious, but I also think that that is the conclusion that the mafia team would have to reach. In a sense, I was daring them to do it. I thought My Shell’s response was the weakest in that sense. I did not like it.
Quokka’s makes a bit of sense from a frustrated townie, but I wouldn’t rule them out as a suspect. I’ve had a few other mild pings from them. Those GTH reads I shared in the middle of my one-word post episode were genuine.
I struggle to read TofuStuffingPan because I can’t tell how much of their bluntness is just roleplay, but at some point I need their reads to actually go someplace.
Nutellaphant seemed to take my behavior as confirmation that I’m bad, and on that note I’d like to point out that they still have not explained why my pursuit of them over the last three game phases has been “opportunistic.”
I am looking here for reasoning you find Pony strong town but am not convinced, please help with more reasoning there because I am not finding him very villagery
Akemi Homura
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Akemi Homura »

tutuu wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:48 pm -Generally no double targeting or self-targeting unless specifically told you can
I don't see why a mafia roleblocker will be an exception to this rule.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

I have list of three or so in my mind.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Idk. You?

They were bluntly skeptical of me for reasons that weren’t there initially (a bit like you), but reversed their stance in a way that looked transparent and genuine once I re-appeared as my more serious self today.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

But will listen to consensus of course just don't want to project decision too much as you say.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Akemi Homura wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:18 pm
I don't think they can double target. I'll have to reread tutuu's extensive rules to make sure.
Yes most likely but again we don't know if I was blocked because I did not receive notification of it, just that Nutella did not die so who knows
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:20 pm
Idk. You?

They were bluntly skeptical of me for reasons that weren’t there initially (a bit like you), but reversed their stance in a way that looked transparent and genuine once I re-appeared as my more serious self today.
That sounds like me as well :ponder:
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Quokka feels town now.

I still think their POE is entirely wrong.
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:22 pm
Idk. You?

You never explained why you thought I was bad initially.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:28 pm

Idk. You?

First of all you disappeared most of D2 and then your stuff this phase was weird and got weirder and felt like you were making questionable pushes. But your long posts about getting reactions seemed real and I figured it was probably real solving.

Agree Quokka feels better now too but I am wary of the "proveable" claim being a fake tricksy thing
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

My Shell wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:35 pm
MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:28 pm

First of all you disappeared most of D2 and then your stuff this phase was weird and got weirder and felt like you were making questionable pushes. But your long posts about getting reactions seemed real and I figured it was probably real solving.

Agree Quokka feels better now too but I am wary of the "proveable" claim being a fake tricksy thing
What was bad about my behavior on Day 3 specifically?
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Mainly your interaction with quokka, at the time it felt you were just harshly pushing him with aggression and no substance and not as a fair engagement. You later saying it was reaction testing made sense in hindsight but during the exchange his upset response felt real and you were not making sense or showing respect
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Where is 1337 last I remember he was badly pushing me and not paying attention to claims etc.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

I find basically nothing villagery in Pony iso, only thing is maybe that flip on Martin but I think wolf can do that, rest of the posts are very much how I feel a wolf would interact timidly in thread and poke at minor things.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Re: Doppelgangsters - Day 2

Post by My Shell »

PonySparkPrime wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:14 pm resolving yesterdays yeet makes sense, but my shell and nutella have redeemed themselves today in my eyes
From D2 and he tried to vote akemi I think this is Nutella partnery
MartinWP69
Sockpuppet Account
"That One Idiot"

Post by MartinWP69 »

Let’s all entertain a Fuskdall tinfoil.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

MartinWP69 wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:00 pm Let’s all entertain a Fuskdall tinfoil.
I have been entertaining it, is not even tinfoil atp
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Pony and Fusk both *feel* like wolves in this game state

Return to “Previous Rackets”