Leamiteo wrote: Remember the rules, have fun is in there twice! :D
3 times!
Man, I always get it wrong! lol
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 223

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 7

Post by kneel4justice »

I'm sorry for missing the vote. I was out and about and I completely forgot about the game.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Post by thellama73 »

Thanks for finding that AP quote, Leamiteo. I missed it and am willing to view him more sympathetically in light of it. I have not been seeing the Boogs suspicion, but a lot of people I think are Civ seem pretty sure and I am tired of getting blamed for civ lynches, so if people want to vote that way and test their theory today, I will not try to stop them.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Thanks for finding that AP quote, Leamiteo. I missed it and am willing to view him more sympathetically in light of it. I have not been seeing the Boogs suspicion, but a lot of people I think are Civ seem pretty sure and I am tired of getting blamed for civ lynches, so if people want to vote that way and test their theory today, I will not try to stop them.
You're not very good at this.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Thanks for finding that AP quote, Leamiteo. I missed it and am willing to view him more sympathetically in light of it. I have not been seeing the Boogs suspicion, but a lot of people I think are Civ seem pretty sure and I am tired of getting blamed for civ lynches, so if people want to vote that way and test their theory today, I will not try to stop them.
Then why am I tied for most wins on the site. ;)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Because you're not?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 6

Post by Hedgeowl »

Boogs wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Boogs wrote:Speaking of low posters from my thoughts earlier, why have we squashed all discussion SpaceDaisy could be bad since Day 3? There was still a possibility she could have been on the other Goblin team. Just throwing out there people that should be brought up again we seemed to have forgotten are the real targets.
Wasn't the main suspicion of SpaceDaisy the way she interacted with MP? If that is the case, I don't see how that makes her a candidate for the other goblin team.
Indeed it was at first. But, she's sliding by now as a low poster just like Lizzy, Hedgeowl, and a few others. I just really have a gut feeling the people we continuously are trying aren't getting us anywhere. I'd be happy with low poster getting lynched today to find the real Goblins or Smaug, as well as I personally obviously think something weird was still going on with the Mongoose lynch and think Snow is shady and bad still. I can't put my finger on it, but I just don't see how we were wrong about Mongoose and she conveniently turned up Bilbo... Something weird is going on. So I'd throw my vote to hopefully lynch Snow, Lizzy, Spacedaisy, or Hedgeowl today. I know you personally think Vompattii has something and strangely enough, we have been getting along very well in this game because we typically disagree. But I feel very much you are civ in this game and I won't throw a vote on you today or anytime soon. I think the Epignosis thing is a distraction also. I'm not sure He is civ, but I don't feel he's suspicious enough to get my vote just yet either.
What I notice the most about your low poster suspects is that all of us have voted for you. This doesn't make me less inclined to vote for you again. I get voting low posters as a game goes on sort of and fully admit I have not has nearly the time I usually do for this game, however, it does feel like you are just throwing out more and more suspects trying to distract from yourself.

I don't have the dogged focus that CBK has for you as her top suspect, but I am mightily inclined to vote for you again. I not think you are doing yourself any favors by listing so many people as suspects. It just looks suspicious at this point in the game.

i hope to be more present now that our party happened this weekend. It was a success and if anyone wants to come by for tacos let me know. :p
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Leamiteo »

Mmmm tacos! Yes please :biggrin:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Because you're not?
I meant after this game, obviously.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Because you're not?
I meant after this game, obviously.
A lot of people think you're good. They don't know what they think. You've lead the lynch on two civilians. Yes- LEAD.

In these games, people with some votes get more votes. I hold you responsible for Mongoose and Vompatti dying.

But I saw you as Professor X. So let me be clear: I would be okay with lynching you simply because you are not very helpful. You lead lynches on people willy nilly. You have no reason. You just did it. So if you were taken out of the game, I don't think I would have lost anything.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Snow Dog wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:RIP Vomps.

I was jailed btw.....not that anybody noticed my absence, not even boogs....thanks guys.
Wow, really? Is it true Boogs didn't notice? That's strange, since you were his top suspicion, and then he jumped on the vomps train...

linki: Boogs, you did? Did you mention it? I'm am seriously trying to be fair here.
I am pretty sure nobody mentioned my absence. Could have missed it though.
I didn't see any comment of it either. But remember this was a shorter than expected day over a busy weekend. plus Boogs put you into a group of low posters, which also means you had an "excuse" to not be missed.

I am sitting drinking a lovely Bells Oberon ale, while the husband is drinking Bells Porter while sitting on the porch watching fireflies. The weather this weekend in VA was perfect, but it's about to get hot.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

Hedgeowl wrote:i hope to be more present now that our party happened this weekend. It was a success and if anyone wants to come by for tacos let me know. :p

You have no idea how much I want a taco! :( Haven't had one since I was back in the states
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote: A lot of people think you're good. They don't know what they think. You've lead the lynch on two civilians. Yes- LEAD.

In these games, people with some votes get more votes. I hold you responsible for Mongoose and Vompatti dying.

But I saw you as Professor X. So let me be clear: I would be okay with lynching you simply because you are not very helpful. You lead lynches on people willy nilly. You have no reason. You just did it. So if you were taken out of the game, I don't think I would have lost anything.
I was successful as Professor X (survived to the end, lost due to a technicality) because I was not helpful I didn't make cases on anyone. I didn't "lead" lynches. I just talked about Morlocks. And no one even came close to lynching me, nor was I the target of NKs.

This game, I am trying my best. I don't like the Vompatti School of Mafia, even if it does work a lot of the time. I was wrong about Mongoose and I feel bad about that. I feel less bad about Vompatti, because he did nothing to try to change my mind.

I think it's ridiculous to claim that I led that lynch simply because I voted for him first. If I wanted to play it safe, I could wait until most of the votes are in and vote for zomeone with zero votes. No accountability. No you accusing me of leading lynches on people. No help for the civilians either. That's why I don't play hat way.

I vote for whom I think is bad. If other people also think that person is bad, it is not my fault, it s their fault. I was mistaken about Vompatti, but so were a lot of other people, all of whom are equally culpable and, as you put it, not very helpful.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
A lot of people think you're good. They don't know what they think. You've lead the lynch on two civilians. Yes- LEAD.

I have to say this is pretty funny. I remember accusing you of having undue influence and causing people to suspect me in WWE and leading the lynch on me. You balked and claimed that was not the case. (I was lynched too.)

This is not making me feel so warm and fuzzy on the Epister right now.

Damn embedded quotes - I deleted several
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Hedgeowl wrote:i hope to be more present now that our party happened this weekend. It was a success and if anyone wants to come by for tacos let me know. :p
Leamiteo wrote:Mmmm tacos! Yes please :biggrin:
coming right up, you like beef, chicken, or bean? :biggrin:
fingersplints wrote:

You have no idea how much I want a taco! :( Haven't had one since I was back in the states
no tacos?? :( I promise to eat more for you tomorrow. :D
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote: A lot of people think you're good. They don't know what they think. You've lead the lynch on two civilians. Yes- LEAD.

I was successful as Professor X (survived to the end, lost due to a technicality) because I was not helpful I didn't make cases on anyone. I didn't "lead" lynches. I just talked about Morlocks. And no one even came close to lynching me, nor was I the target of NKs.

This game, I am trying my best. I don't like the Vompatti School of Mafia, even if it does work a lot of the time. I was wrong about Mongoose and I feel bad about that. I feel less bad about Vompatti, because he did nothing to try to change my mind.

I think it's ridiculous to claim that I led that lynch simply because I voted for him first. If I wanted to play it safe, I could wait until most of the votes are in and vote for zomeone with zero votes. No accountability. No you accusing me of leading lynches on people. No help for the civilians either. That's why I don't play hat way.

I vote for whom I think is bad. If other people also think that person is bad, it is not my fault, it s their fault. I was mistaken about Vompatti, but so were a lot of other people, all of whom are equally culpable and, as you put it, not very helpful.
You were not successful as Professor X. You only ever got BTSC because another player stole your power. Personally, as the host, I felt you didn't care about the role. That's fine, really, but you weren't in any sense successful.
Hedgeowl wrote: I have to say this is pretty funny. I remember accusing you of having undue influence and causing people to suspect me in WWE and leading the lynch on me. You balked and claimed that was not the case. (I was lynched too.)

I was civilian in WWE, remember?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote: You were not successful as Professor X. You only ever got BTSC because another player stole your power. Personally, as the host, I felt you didn't care about the role. That's fine, really, but you weren't in any sense successful.
I did care about the role, but had terrible luck with my BTSC selections. Remember how oftenmy power was blocked or stolen. I consider surviving being successful. I'm sorry you think I'm such a terrible mafia player. I think it's quite a rude line of attack to take. But as I pointed out before, I have won more games than you have.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote: You were not successful as Professor X. You only ever got BTSC because another player stole your power. Personally, as the host, I felt you didn't care about the role. That's fine, really, but you weren't in any sense successful.
I did care about the role, but had terrible luck with my BTSC selections. Remember how oftenmy power was blocked or stolen. I consider surviving being successful. I'm sorry you think I'm such a terrible mafia player. I think it's quite a rude line of attack to take. But as I pointed out before, I have won more games than you have.

I think you are a Goblin town Goblin.

I have voted and encourage others to do likewise.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I am comforted in the fact that if you are successful, your own logic will lead everyone to accuse you of leading a lynch on a civilian and come after you next.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I am comforted in the fact that if you are successful, your own logic will lead everyone to accuse you of leading a lynch on a civilian and come after you next.
And I, good sir, don't give two damns about that happening. :)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It's also satisfying to see someone so boastful of their Mafia prowess be so spectacularly wrong.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:It's also satisfying to see someone so boastful of their Mafia prowess be so spectacularly wrong.
Mongoose is bad.
Vompatti is bad.

- You.

MP is bad
Eloh is bad.

-Me.

++++

I have not been boastful of any "Mafia prowess." I just got shit done.

You have been "sure" of this and that and done nothing helpful.

You're not useful, at worst. And you are dangerous at best.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Boogs »

Yeah I will add the ones who jump on me easily because quite frankly, THAT's what baddies do and it's easy. So there's at least 6 to our knowledge left, considering none of them have been Nightkilled, I will go for SpaceDaisy simply because out of my suspects, you seemed to have livened up all of a sudden. "Did someone say my name? Oh crap let me get involved now!". I do realize Daisy you had things going on, but so did I this weekend but it didn't give two sh*ts less of people wanting to vote me out anyway. So, I just buy how you conveniently came back as you were discussed a little TOO odd. Almost as if your teammates were letting you know you were being discussed again. You seemed quick to jump on me again without ANY type of re reading this thread and actually having opinions on who you think is/could be bad, and then just "Oh guys... Well I thought Boogs was bad Day 3 which was like over a week ago so lets just blend in and vote him now! Down with the kitty!" Bull crap I am calling BS Daisy. I had a weird feeling about you from the Day 2 shenanigans.

Snow I will give a slide for my vote as he and Daisy are my top 2 targets as being bad, because he got silenced from the Wood Elf supposingly and some how that has turned into me being bad because I didn't post that I "knew he was silenced". Yes, no one SAID I knew, but the moment he comes back it's : "Omg guys! I was SiLENCED and no one cared! And omg Boogs didn't even bring it up so he HAD to have had something to do with this!!! I smell a rat!". I mean give me a fricken break SnowDog, you come back to talk and there first words out of your mouth are my name?

So Daisy it is.

I don't think it will matter again, but I'm going ahead to vote her.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

You were not successful as Professor X. You only ever got BTSC because another player stole your power. Personally, as the host, I felt you didn't care about the role. That's fine, really, but you weren't in any sense successful.
Hedgeowl wrote: I have to say this is pretty funny. I remember accusing you of having undue influence and causing people to suspect me in WWE and leading the lynch on me. You balked and claimed that was not the case. (I was lynched too.)

I was civilian in WWE, remember?
I very clearly remember Mr. Hulk. I meant that you were faulting Llama for the same thing you did AS a civ in that game. Although I am not 100% sold either of you are civs this game. ;)

I'll let you boys work this out, but will be very interested in the result of this lynch, cause I do think one or more of you is bad and the more you argue the more I am convinced. :srsnod:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

<- Note the new color of my name. Maybe think about signing up for zee game k? :mafia:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:It's also satisfying to see someone so boastful of their Mafia prowess be so spectacularly wrong.
Mongoose is bad.
Vompatti is bad.

- You.

MP is bad
Eloh is bad.

-Me.

++++

I have not been boastful of any "Mafia prowess." I just got shit done.

You have been "sure" of this and that and done nothing helpful.

You're not useful, at worst. And you are dangerous at best.
You killed Eloh and MP all by yourself, did you? I seem to recall expressing my opinion that both of them were bad as well. You voted for Mongoose on Day 4. Great job!You didn't vote at all Day 5. Super helpful! You voted for CBK, who I am pretty sure is civ on Day 6, when there was no danger of her actually getting lynched. Time will tell on that one.

At least I'm trying. I don't see any of this vitriol directed at the people who are actually not being helpful, the ones who aren't even posting.

How about Birdwithteeth? no vote, self-vote, no vote, mongoose, mongoose, boogs. How is that helpful?

How about Blooper? CBK, Mongoose, Mongoose, Mongoose, no vote, Vompatti.

How about Spaghetti? No vote, no vote, Vompatti, Vompatti, Mongoose, Vompatti

Why am I less helpful than these guys? Because I had the courage to express an opinion. I hate how mafia encourages coasting and punishes participation.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:I do think one or more of you is bad and the more you argue the more I am convinced. :srsnod:
Why would shutting up make us more likely to be good?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Why am I less helpful than these guys? Because I had the courage to express an opinion. I hate how mafia encourages coasting and punishes participation.
I do too. That's why I have NEVER won as a civilian. Buy I always do my best.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:I do think one or more of you is bad and the more you argue the more I am convinced. :srsnod:
Not at all, I encourage the discussion for sure, but I am wondering if it is clever distancing of teammates?? :eye:

I remember you and rey during American Gods going at it as teamies and Epi arguments are not strong, but yet very forceful, so I wonder.... :ponder:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Boogs wrote:Yeah I will add the ones who jump on me easily because quite frankly, THAT's what baddies do and it's easy. So there's at least 6 to our knowledge left, considering none of them have been Nightkilled, I will go for SpaceDaisy simply because out of my suspects, you seemed to have livened up all of a sudden. "Did someone say my name? Oh crap let me get involved now!". I do realize Daisy you had things going on, but so did I this weekend but it didn't give two sh*ts less of people wanting to vote me out anyway. So, I just buy how you conveniently came back as you were discussed a little TOO odd. Almost as if your teammates were letting you know you were being discussed again. You seemed quick to jump on me again without ANY type of re reading this thread and actually having opinions on who you think is/could be bad, and then just "Oh guys... Well I thought Boogs was bad Day 3 which was like over a week ago so lets just blend in and vote him now! Down with the kitty!" Bull crap I am calling BS Daisy. I had a weird feeling about you from the Day 2 shenanigans.

Snow I will give a slide for my vote as he and Daisy are my top 2 targets as being bad, because he got silenced from the Wood Elf supposingly and some how that has turned into me being bad because I didn't post that I "knew he was silenced". Yes, no one SAID I knew, but the moment he comes back it's : "Omg guys! I was SiLENCED and no one cared! And omg Boogs didn't even bring it up so he HAD to have had something to do with this!!! I smell a rat!". I mean give me a fricken break SnowDog, you come back to talk and there first words out of your mouth are my name?

So Daisy it is.

I don't think it will matter again, but I'm going ahead to vote her.
Boogs, Boogs, Boogs. I won't say I know exactly what Snow Dog was saying against you, but the general consensus seems to be not that you had something to do with anyone's silence. It's all about you conveniently switching your suspicion to an easy vote while not even noticing that your top suspicion was mia (yes you had mentioned several names, but that one day after that one weird lynch, you came after Snow pretty strongly). You just keep misrepresenting the arguments against you (and so do others, oddly enough).

Now you're back on Daisy after that rant against Snow?

On that note, I feel that I should give some rl context, so that it doesn't get her into trouble. I knew what was going on with Daisy, because we live together. I saw that she was about to be replaced. She jumped back in, because I warned her about it. I don't have any info on her alignment. Just clearing up a potential unfair misunderstanding.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Not at all, I encourage the discussion for sure, but I am wondering if it is clever distancing of teammates?? :eye:

I remember you and rey during American Gods going at it as teamies and Epi arguments are not strong, but yet very forceful, so I wonder.... :ponder:
Well, to be fair, rey and I starting fighting before he joined my team in that game, and I just felt we had to keep it up. I assure you, I am not on the team of the guy saying he wants to lynch me because I suck at the game.

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 152

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:

Epig, I wouldn't say Llama didn't have a reason to lynch Mongoose.
Boogs wrote: Snow I will give a slide for my vote as he and Daisy are my top 2 targets as being bad, because he got silenced from the Wood Elf supposingly and some how that has turned into me being bad because I didn't post that I "knew he was silenced". Yes, no one SAID I knew, but the moment he comes back it's : "Omg guys! I was SiLENCED and no one cared! And omg Boogs didn't even bring it up so he HAD to have had something to do with this!!! I smell a rat!". I mean give me a fricken break SnowDog, you come back to talk and there first words out of your mouth are my name? .
You add another bullet to your Snow Dog suspicion list but give him the slide AGAIN?
Look, Boogs, my suspicion of you isn't predicated on you not posting that you knew Snow Dog was silenced. It's that you hardly mentioned Snow Dog at all in that day phase, and then proceeded to vote an easy lynch target: Vompatti. That's strange for someone who went into the lynch with the attitude that Snow Dog would be your next vote.

Epig, is your case on Llama that he "led" two lynches on civilians?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dom summed up exactly why I feel so certain Boogs is bad.this is not the first time he has railed against one suspect all day just to suddenly vote someone else. It is classic Baddie bandwagoning. And he can go on about me all he wants, but I am civ. and I think that once he flips bad, a good deal of his teammates will be clear too.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

thellama73 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Well, to be fair, rey and I starting fighting before he joined my team in that game, and I just felt we had to keep it up. I assure you, I am not on the team of the guy saying he wants to lynch me because I suck at the game.
So what you're saying is I am giving you too much credit? ;) I'll admit it was an unlikely theory, but this game got a little quiet this weekend, and then bam! accussations flying. Felt a little forced, but maybe Epi was raring to go after his vomit curse.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

why are people voting so early
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Dom wrote:why are people voting so early
:shrug:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Because they're sure or they're Boogs. ;)
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Spacedaisy wrote:Dom summed up exactly why I feel so certain Boogs is bad.this is not the first time he has railed against one suspect all day just to suddenly vote someone else. It is classic Baddie bandwagoning. And he can go on about me all he wants, but I am civ. and I think that once he flips bad, a good deal of his teammates will be clear too.
Up to now, I haven't been seeing the Boogs suspicion, but I have to admit his continuing to bring up SNow Dog while refusing to vote for him is a little suspicious. As of right now, I have no idea where y vote is going today.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Because I feel very confident in Boogs alignment and I don't see any reason to wait
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Because they're sure or they're Boogs. ;)
:haha:

ouch
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

fingersplints wrote:I'm voting inh [/] A large part of me wants to vote Vomps for admitting that he has not even bothered to read the thread, but I have to stick with my stronger suspicion.

linki with a bunch of stuff but gonna post before I read anyways

Can I have an explanation?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Epig, I wouldn't say Llama didn't have a reason to lynch Mongoose.
Boogs wrote: Snow I will give a slide for my vote as he and Daisy are my top 2 targets as being bad, because he got silenced from the Wood Elf supposingly and some how that has turned into me being bad because I didn't post that I "knew he was silenced". Yes, no one SAID I knew, but the moment he comes back it's : "Omg guys! I was SiLENCED and no one cared! And omg Boogs didn't even bring it up so he HAD to have had something to do with this!!! I smell a rat!". I mean give me a fricken break SnowDog, you come back to talk and there first words out of your mouth are my name? .
You add another bullet to your Snow Dog suspicion list but give him the slide AGAIN?
Look, Boogs, my suspicion of you isn't predicated on you not posting that you knew Snow Dog was silenced. It's that you hardly mentioned Snow Dog at all in that day phase, and then proceeded to vote an easy lynch target: Vompatti. That's strange for someone who went into the lynch with the attitude that Snow Dog would be your next vote.

Epig, is your case on Llama that he "led" two lynches on civilians?
No. It's that he's lazy.

And probably bad.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm not bad, and I don't think I have been lazy. Certainly not lazier than the people not even bothering to post.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Pretty hypocritical to attack me for voting for Vompatti because I thought he was lazy and probably bad, and then vote for me for the exact same reason.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Pretty hypocritical to attack me for voting for Vompatti because I thought he was lazy and probably bad, and then vote for me for the exact same reason.
Vompatti's laziness and yours are two different things.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Boogs »

Spacedaisy wrote:Dom summed up exactly why I feel so certain Boogs is bad.this is not the first time he has railed against one suspect all day just to suddenly vote someone else. It is classic Baddie bandwagoning. And he can go on about me all he wants, but I am civ. and I think that once he flips bad, a good deal of his teammates will be clear too.
You mean when I don't flip? By that point, there's 3 teams of you ( 2 Golbins and a Smaug) that you can keep pointing fingers back and forth at You and Dom and Captain Bunny for being oh so certain I was bad. I love laughing at people when they get it wrong with me. It happens every game I play. I always get lynched and they look like assholes.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

thellama73 wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote: The point is that your gut vote for Vomps is a perfect and fishy cover. Vomps defended mongoose against you, and she was good. Vomps claimed you were bad, and now he's dead. It was his fault he was an easy target, but it's the baddies fault he was targeted.
Or it is the fault of civs like me who can't tell when Vomps is good or bad because he makes no effort. You don't know that any baddies even voted for Vomps (unless you are one yourself.)
Vomps has created the perfect mafia strategy.

Just post nothing, and then nobody has anything to hold against you! It's perfect, you could be a civ, you could be bad, nobody knows!

Vomps truly is a innovator in the game of mafia.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am not bad Boogs. Think what you want, but I'm not. And I will be very surprised if you flip anything but goblin.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Pretty hypocritical to attack me for voting for Vompatti because I thought he was lazy and probably bad, and then vote for me for the exact same reason.
Vompatti's laziness and yours are two different things.
Well since Vomps isn't here to do the honors:

Lazy - a : disinclined to activity or exertion : not energetic or vigorous
b : encouraging inactivity or indolence <a lazy summer day>
: moving slowly : sluggish
: droopy, lax <a rabbit with lazy ears>
: placed on its side <lazy E livestock brand>
: not rigorous or strict <lazy scholarship>
— la·zi·ly adverb
— la·zi·ness noun
— la·zy·ish adjective
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: No. It's that he's lazy.

And probably bad.
Would you call his game in X-Men lazy? You were critiquing it earlier. Just curious.

Return to “Previous Jobs”