Total votes: 8
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 152

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 7

Post by Dom »

Lizzy, you haven't missed this vote?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Lizzy »

Dom wrote:Lizzy, you haven't missed this vote?
I missed Day 1 and Day 6.
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by A Person »

Russtifinko wrote:
A Person wrote:I guess my hard drive and keyboard are dead, I dunno how long it will take me to replace them/the whole laptop, so if i'm not able to be here that's still why. Also, for once I think the person getting votes is suspicious enough to cast one myself, so I did.
Thanks for the update, AP. Do you want me to replace you, or are you still hoping to get back in the game?
I think perhaps it would be the most fair thing to do for the rest of the players, yes. I do regret it though, I had looked forward to this game. I'll try to keep an eye on it at least. :biggrin:
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Lizzy wrote:
Dom wrote:Lizzy, you haven't missed this vote?
I missed Day 1 and Day 6.
Oh and Night 6.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Lizzy, are you caught up at all?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 223

Post by kneel4justice »

Here's where my head is at though I can't say I am confident on anyone, because I see pros and cons.

Lizzy: I thought her suspicion of me was genuine in the beginning, thinking she wouldn't go at me the way she was if she was mafia, but she could have been scum and thought I was on the other team. Her reasons for suspecting me were shady to me, when I said I think I know who I'm voting for but I waited to see and then didn't end up voting and revealed their name at a later time when asked (Epi).

Hedgie: I am missing those posts where she threatens to look at the top posters. I saw one in the very beginning but I don't remember seeing much else. One thing I feel is in character is that she thinks there is a scum between Llama/Epi.

TH 2.0: He's just been very quiet. I looked back and he posted a bit more opinions so I'm not sure how to feel but for someone who came back into the game I expected him to have much more to say, he was very valuable before he was killed.

Boogs: I think I was gone when the suspicion started and I never was really able to follow it. But I saw a post that outlined how he was suspicious and it seemed reasonable. I don't think I've invested enough to actually place a vote there but I can't argue with Boogs being a lynch possibility.

INH: I've spoke about this, he was more suspicious in the early stages and in relation to FZ.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Post by thellama73 »

Does anyone feel up to lynching either AP or Lizzy to save Russ the trouble of replacing them? Both have seemed fishy to me all game and I hate to see Boogs go.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

You can go ahead and lynch me if you want. You're not going to catch a baddie (because I am never lynched as a baddie :mafia: ) but to save Russti the trouble.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

If he has no replacements available I would be ok with that. I've hosted several games and I know how hard it can be to find a replacement (hence why I offered myself :) )
Also if it comes down to lynching over mod killing then at least we gain info from it
Gro-oo-ovy
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Lizzy wrote:You can go ahead and lynch me if you want. You're not going to catch a baddie (because I am never lynched as a baddie :mafia: ) but to save Russti the trouble.
But that's exactly what a baddie would say, so you see my difficulty.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

thellama73 wrote:
Lizzy wrote:You can go ahead and lynch me if you want. You're not going to catch a baddie (because I am never lynched as a baddie :mafia: ) but to save Russti the trouble.
But that's exactly what a baddie would say, so you see my difficulty.
I always say what a baddie would say when I'm civ. Hellooooo!
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 91

Post by insertnamehere »

I would believe Boog's claim that a posse of people is ganging up on him, inventing BS reasons to vote for him, and not listening to his responses, if he didn't turn around and join a posse of people ganging up on me, inventing BS reasons to vote for me, and not listening to me.

Voting for Boogs.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

insertnamehere wrote:I would believe Boog's claim that a posse of people is ganging up on him, inventing BS reasons to vote for him, and not listening to his responses, if he didn't turn around and join a posse of people ganging up on me, inventing BS reasons to vote for me, and not listening to me.

Voting for Boogs.
Did Boogs vote for you?
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

I personally think Boogie is GT (which is why I kept voting for him) and K4J the last Moria, soooo... :shrug:
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

Lizzy wrote:I personally think Boogie is GT (which is why I kept voting for him) and K4J the last Moria, soooo... :shrug:
I cannot believe you think I am a Moria. Like, what?
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

I'm not sure if I find INH's defense sincere, it does seem genuine at times, but parts of it feel exaggerated, saying people are hounding him...I did not really get the same vibe. I'm confused as to if I want to place my vote there.
If it came down to Lizzy and AP, Lizzy is where I would rather place my vote. I haven't really paid attention to AP.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

Knock yourselves out. I'm voting Boogie and if it's still the case, I can be replaced k. :hugs:
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

I have a question for those who know Lizzy better than I do, would Lizzy, as a baddie, be offering publicly to be replaced or would she do it behind the scenes so we don't get the idea to lynch her instead?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

kneel4justice wrote:I have a question for those who know Lizzy better than I do, would Lizzy, as a baddie, be offering publicly to be replaced or would she do it behind the scenes so we don't get the idea to lynch her instead?
I'm not sure. She's good at being a baddie, so it could be a clever gambit.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

I have to go, I know that it won't do much, most likely but I will vote for TH because he just overall feels different from when he was originally in the game (and I thought he was a civvie then). So while I am not 100% confident, that is who is going to get my vote.

LINKI: Thanks for answering. How do you feel about TH? I'd wait to try and discuss but I need to vote before I leave.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I've made up my mind. I looked at my vote spreadsheet, and AP is the only person left in the game who has never voted for someone who has actually been lynched that day. Classic accountability ducking. I'm voting for him.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

kneel4justice wrote:I have to go, I know that it won't do much, most likely but I will vote for TH because he just overall feels different from when he was originally in the game (and I thought he was a civvie then). So while I am not 100% confident, that is who is going to get my vote.

LINKI: Thanks for answering. How do you feel about TH? I'd wait to try and discuss but I need to vote before I leave.
I actually trust new TH more than I did old TH. Baddie TH is a master manipulator, as I feel he was being early in the game. Quiet TH feels safer to me.

A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by A Person »

thellama73 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:I have a question for those who know Lizzy better than I do, would Lizzy, as a baddie, be offering publicly to be replaced or would she do it behind the scenes so we don't get the idea to lynch her instead?
I'm not sure. She's good at being a baddie, so it could be a clever gambit.
She is clever, but if she's bad I hardly think she'd voluntarily give up the chance to sate her bloodthirst.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

kneel4justice wrote:I'm not sure if I find INH's defense sincere, it does seem genuine at times, but parts of it feel exaggerated, saying people are hounding him...I did not really get the same vibe. I'm confused as to if I want to place my vote there.
If it came down to Lizzy and AP, Lizzy is where I would rather place my vote. I haven't really paid attention to AP.
I think INH has made a false equivalence between he and Boogs. He has only received four votes all game. Meanwhile, Boogs has receive 15+ (I lost count). I think INH is overreacting to anyone saying anything about him. He has hardly been mentioned as much as Boogs and he is pretending that it's the same.
Lizzy wrote:I personally think Boogie is GT (which is why I kept voting for him) and K4J the last Moria, soooo... :shrug:
This makes me think you aren't paying attention, not on a baddie team... or is that what you want me to think? :omg:

I'm more likely to vote for AP than Lizzy though.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

thellama73 wrote:
kneel4justice wrote:I have to go, I know that it won't do much, most likely but I will vote for TH because he just overall feels different from when he was originally in the game (and I thought he was a civvie then). So while I am not 100% confident, that is who is going to get my vote.

I actually trust new TH more than I did old TH. Baddie TH is a master manipulator, as I feel he was being early in the game. Quiet TH feels safer to me.
Well the problem with that is, old TH couldn't have been a baddie who was replaced to play a civvie?....unless I am missing some big detail lol

LINKI: I agree with you Dom, I'm just not quite sure if that means INH is a baddie.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

kneel4justice wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Well the problem with that is, old TH couldn't have been a baddie who was replaced to play a civvie?....unless I am missing some big detail lol

LINKI: I agree with you Dom, I'm just not quite sure if that means INH is a baddie.
He could have been the last of the Moria goblins, NKed and brought back as a civvie with no knowledge. Longshot, but possible.

kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

I have to go. I am going to have to vote TH.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:

I've actually trusted both TH'es about the same. That is to say, I've not distrusted either versions and he's seemed fairly genuine across the game.
Dom wrote: I think INH has made a false equivalence between he and Boogs. He has only received four votes all game. Meanwhile, Boogs has receive 15+ (I lost count). I think INH is overreacting to anyone saying anything about him. He has hardly been mentioned as much as Boogs and he is pretending that it's the same.
This is how I've felt about INH for a bit as well, but I haven't been able to think of how to word it. He does seem to have very strong reactions to the slightest mention of his name and I don't see where this 'posse of people' trying to get him lynched is since he's actually not been discussed by that many people.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

INH, please tell me who this "posse" of people are. Please point me in the direction of your attackers. Please explain to me how you are a victim.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

The more I see the votes that are coming in, the more I think Boogs may be a scapecat.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:The more I see the votes that are coming in, the more I think Boogs may be a scapecat.
Same, Epig. Do you still think Llama is the best person to lynch?
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

I said I wouldn't be posting again before the lynch, but I feel like the INH claim could be easily misunderstood. I don't know anything about him, but this exchange did seem a little aggressive and hostile and came on the heels of all that other drama. Plus the case against him has been since Day 1 over one overreaction (unless someone wants to correct that, because I haven't followed that part of the discussion closely).

That is all. :) Be back to see the results.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

CBK, my point is that he hasn't received NEARLY as many votes. He has tangibly received votes in one lynch, if I remember correctly. The others were just one person voting him.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Does this make him a baddie? I'm not sure.
Does it make me doubt the case on Boogs? Yes.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:The more I see the votes that are coming in, the more I think Boogs may be a scapecat.
No. I went hard after Llama to see what might happen. I legitimately thought Boogs was bad some time ago, but now I don't think that.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:
No. I went hard after Llama to see what might happen. I legitimately thought Boogs was bad some time ago, but now I don't think that.
I thought you might be doing that. Just wanted to check.

I would be open to a vote that involves Boogs not dying, would you?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:

I don't suppose you're talking to me with the second sentence, since I already voted.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

The shadiest players in the game have voted Boogs. That's what mainly has made me change my mind about Boogs.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:

I don't suppose you're talking to me with the second sentence, since I already voted.
I forgot we can't change votes in this game. :blush:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Which do you consider to be the shadiest?

Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:

I'd be up for it, but those of us who feel this way should probably try to get on the same page considering the bandwagon is already in full swing. I'm still thinking INH though I'd also like to revisit Boogs' reason for his vote on Daisy. Anyone else worth considering?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dom wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Dom wrote:

I'd be up for it, but those of us who feel this way should probably try to get on the same page considering the bandwagon is already in full swing. I'm still thinking INH though I'd also like to revisit Boogs' reason for his vote on Daisy. Anyone else worth considering?
A Person.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: I'd be up for it, but those of us who feel this way should probably try to get on the same page considering the bandwagon is already in full swing. I'm still thinking INH though I'd also like to revisit Boogs' reason for his vote on Daisy. Anyone else worth considering?
A Person.
Yes. See my vote analysis above.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Which do you consider to be the shadiest?
I still don't trust CBK for a number of reasons.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 106

Post by Boogs »

Epignosis wrote:The shadiest players in the game have voted Boogs. That's what mainly has made me change my mind about Boogs.
I'm hoping and praying enough people can vote to save me and not loose another Civ :/ If you guys could possibly trust and try Daisy or A Person, I may have enough to not die possibly. I just got home and checked in to see I had more votes on me. I'm going to read the reasons behind the votes in a moment.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

I would vote INH, but can consider Lizzy and A Person. They haven't really mentioned each other all game, which I have thought was kind of weird for a while since they hosted a big game together recently that I would have thought they'd have more of an opinion on each other
Gro-oo-ovy
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:The shadiest players in the game have voted Boogs. That's what mainly has made me change my mind about Boogs.
I thnk the shadiest people are NOT voting for him :(
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:
Who are the shadiest people?

In addition, I want to make sure we get enough votes on the person we pick.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Bullzeye wrote: I'd be up for it, but those of us who feel this way should probably try to get on the same page considering the bandwagon is already in full swing. I'm still thinking INH though I'd also like to revisit Boogs' reason for his vote on Daisy. Anyone else worth considering?
A Person.
I see by above you mean 3 pages ago :p So you think Lizzy is shadiest? Or are you saying yes to Dom in agreement that AP needs votes?
Snow Dog wrote:
Yes well you would say that! I've noticed actually a recurring theme among the Boogswagon is that a couple of his accusers have mentioned how people not finding Boogs suspicious is suspicious in itself...
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote:
A Person.
I see by above you mean 3 pages ago :p So you think Lizzy is shadiest? Or are you saying yes to Dom in agreement that AP needs votes?
I've read books that use "above" to refer to several hundred pages ago. :P

No, not Lizzy. I think AP looks worst today. The fact that he has never contributed to a successful lynch makes him very suspect in my mind, since it's the kind of thing I try to do when I am bad, so I cannot be tied to any civvie lynches.

Return to “Previous Jobs”