Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 0]

Post by tutuu »

hug michelley
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 659
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:20 am
Made wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:19 am unless ur gaslighting them...

sorry y'all be we're pretty far from a towncore, and tbh it's a dangerous to imply otherwise
nah it's fine, we go with it for a few days, if shit goes wrong we reevaluate
If shit goes wrong town is loosing the game, i dislike this idea, it happened few times and is not acceptable for me.
If we loose, we loose trying to find scum not being complacent with the idea that after shit goes wrong we can do something.
We always have to re-evaluate.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 505
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:15 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what is your concern with Alison
I don’t really believe I can snap read alison with a high degree of accuracy. I don’t have any specific concerns
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I’ll probably respond to pings I find interesting but I won’t be around in any meaningful capacity until later tonight
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 794
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

here have some fuckin reads

Alison - at various junctures i think she has shared perspectives, both of other players and of the general game state, that are suggestive of a town mindset. the general attitude permeating much of day 0 that we're starting well and the mafia are already on their heels can be attributed to her more than to anyone else by my measure. and if she is a mafioso, that can only be something she works toward on purpose if someone receiving a ton of trust is teamed with her, e.g. DkKoba or nutella. given that i read those people as town, i have little reason to attribute a mafia agenda to Alison at this point. indeed, i think some other people pretty much see town in her but are also too afraid of her to commit. i get the same shit, so i know how it goes.

DaughterOfOmega - i think these beefs with Alison look authentic even if i don't really agree with them. otherwise her posts make me feel about nothing, so call it a slight tick in the town direction.

DkKoba - i agree with the consensus. their posts flow freely and without the appearance of force or agenda. the general reception they received from others right off the bat would support some notion of a "thread clear" unless their teammates are exactly low/zero posters. so i dig.

EllieDelight - i have no opinion of these posts at all. they exist. she'd be in my poe.

Esooa - seems decent along the same dimensions as DkKoba, albeit without quite the same degree of confidence. i like the way she challenged nanook's town seven. i have no gripes.

Grogu - nil, poe

Long Con - not quite nil but still nil, poe

MacDougall - nil, poe

Made - at face value, his desire to serve as the thread's loudest opponent of process of elimination is not representative of a good agenda. after 700-some posts, labeling me the "top suspect" on the basis of "being too helpful" is a bit hard to believe, particularly for a player that has at least some experience playing with me in the past. the best thing going for him is activity level; i would have anticipated a quieter mafia made (he's already out-posted Bike Day 1). he'd be in my poe anyway.

Michelle - i'm getting a somewhat similar 'fake reads' vibe to the champs tournament finale. her treatment of made is awkward. her treatment of the relationship between nutella and alison is awkward. her suspicion of tutuu is awkward. i don't understand her view that alison and i are probably unaligned. poe

NANOOK - he seems authentic in his early and consistent promotion of the trust-now-explain-later town circling strategy he often favors. it started on page 1, and i think he has continued to work through it since. if i have any concern, it's that i find his reads bizarre. i also think he should trust me by now, so that's something he can talk about. light town read

nutella - if she was mafia she would have given me a confident town read already. :meany: she seems like she is working through her usual process and is doing so with the kind of energy that i think reflects a town agenda in this day 0 environment. she is constructing her own view of poe and of people to trust, and she is wobbling and wavering a bit as she builds it. it looks genuine to me.

staypositivefriend - i don't feel as comfortable with her as i'd like, or as much as i did in the tournament games. i don't think her posts are "bad", but i get the nagging feeling that something is missing. one thing i can concretely note is that she hasn't taken on much of an aggressive stance against her mafia reads to my memory. she's had some suspicions e.g. Made and Michelle, but didn't pursue them with quite the fervor i would anticipate from her. i'm reminded a bit of mafia Sloonei in Grasslands -- another player i tend to read "well" (granted my experience with spf is much less extensive) who couldn't ever quite become a comfortable town read for me because his posts were just okay. these are rather specific notions that i hesitate to take to the bank. she's in my poe nonetheless.

tutuu - her suspicion of me feels very similar to what i saw in our only other game together (i think Grasslands). there's something fundamental about the way i talk or the personality i convey that rubs her wrong, and that's okay. i get that sometimes. so far i don't find it suspicious from her. i think her efforts to ~play serious~ reflect Bike decently well. i even thought she was roleplaying me or Alison in that game, and she started this one quite similarly. mostly good vibes.

poe summary: Ellie, Grogu, Long Con, Mac, Made, Michelle, spf
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:51 am Michelle/spf/nutella/Ellie/doo/tutu/dk is my seven
Esooa is stronger town than about half of these tbh
Lulz
EllieDelight
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by EllieDelight »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:20 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:50 am my main poe is michelle/made/longcon/omega in roughly that order, then the zero posters as default poe, then tutuu bc i still feel kinda icky around half the time she says stuff
That's too big of a Poe :charlieblackmon:
EllieDelight wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:51 am ok i give up on catching up. this is what i have to say instead:

Michelle, the only meta i have is that Ive spectated one game. Played one mafia where we won(some would say town was really bad that game but i like to think im just that good) And one town where we won.
Ive played all of those with Esooa, and she's fine at this game I guess, I think I know how to spot her mafia though so I'll pay attention to that.

And my pfp might count as anime(i pray not). Its a japanese game in an anime style but it's not a show or movie.

Also im Sourdough so im good.
What game we played and who were you in that game?

Sourdough should be tasty :biggrin:
er sorry, i worded that poorly, i havent played with you before. i meant was as in "my team".

Jay having nil on people that have posted, even as little as LC as grogu have, is bizarre and disconcerting and I don’t know what to do with that
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:08 pm Jay having nil on people that have posted, even as little as LC as grogu have, is bizarre and disconcerting and I don’t know what to do with that
meh

there was a time when i'd shove myself through the reads ringer for some pointless stance, but i think my view on that has changed. they're not town reads, and at this point that's all i care about
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
EllieDelight
Stool Pigeon

Post by EllieDelight »

hey is there a way to isolate posts by the user? or the only option is to use that isolate feature at the top of the page and put in their username?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

EllieDelight wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:17 pm hey is there a way to isolate posts by the user? or the only option is to use that isolate feature at the top of the page and put in their username?
click the number next to "posts in topic" under a players' username. also host marmot provided iso links in the 2nd or 3rd post.

hi made

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:11 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:08 pm Jay having nil on people that have posted, even as little as LC as grogu have, is bizarre and disconcerting and I don’t know what to do with that
meh

there was a time when i'd shove myself through the reads ringer for some pointless stance, but i think my view on that has changed. they're not town reads, and at this point that's all i care about
I can relate to this it’s just jarring :p
EllieDelight
Stool Pigeon

Post by EllieDelight »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:19 pm
EllieDelight wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:17 pm hey is there a way to isolate posts by the user? or the only option is to use that isolate feature at the top of the page and put in their username?
click the number next to "posts in topic" under a players' username. also host marmot provided iso links in the 2nd or 3rd post.

hi made
ah nuts that's not on mobile, that's why i missed it. thanks so much
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:11 pm
meh

I can relate to this it’s just jarring :p
don't worry if someone null reads a 100-poster later i will yell at them

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 535

Post by staypositivefriend »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:06 pm staypositivefriend - i don't feel as comfortable with her as i'd like, or as much as i did in the tournament games. i don't think her posts are "bad", but i get the nagging feeling that something is missing. one thing i can concretely note is that she hasn't taken on much of an aggressive stance against her mafia reads to my memory. she's had some suspicions e.g. Made and Michelle, but didn't pursue them with quite the fervor i would anticipate from her. i'm reminded a bit of mafia Sloonei in Grasslands -- another player i tend to read "well" (granted my experience with spf is much less extensive) who couldn't ever quite become a comfortable town read for me because his posts were just okay. these are rather specific notions that i hesitate to take to the bank. she's in my poe nonetheless.
ftr i'm not coming into this game with tournament level energy - i do plan to get a wolf chopped today, but i don't see the point in hardtunneling one of them right out of the gate when i can't even place down a vote right now. you might just be noticing a general lack of analysis and aggression from me, since i've been playing a more laidback game. i think this is probably how jagged!town would be perceiving me right now
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:31 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:06 pm staypositivefriend - i don't feel as comfortable with her as i'd like, or as much as i did in the tournament games. i don't think her posts are "bad", but i get the nagging feeling that something is missing. one thing i can concretely note is that she hasn't taken on much of an aggressive stance against her mafia reads to my memory. she's had some suspicions e.g. Made and Michelle, but didn't pursue them with quite the fervor i would anticipate from her. i'm reminded a bit of mafia Sloonei in Grasslands -- another player i tend to read "well" (granted my experience with spf is much less extensive) who couldn't ever quite become a comfortable town read for me because his posts were just okay. these are rather specific notions that i hesitate to take to the bank. she's in my poe nonetheless.
ftr i'm not coming into this game with tournament level energy - i do plan to get a wolf chopped today, but i don't see the point in hardtunneling one of them right out of the gate when i can't even place down a vote right now. you might just be noticing a general lack of analysis and aggression from me, since i've been playing a more laidback game. i think this is probably how jagged!town would be perceiving me right now
same

do your thing and i trust i'll figure out whatever i need to figure out

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

staypositivefriend
Hitman

fwiw, michelle is the person i'm the most actively worried about right now. i find it hard to believe that she would have a 90% confident made townnread 6 pages into the game, and a roughly similar level of confidence about tutuu being mafia. it felt to me like she outed a bunch of hot takes because that's what she thought would be perceived as towny
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i also feel like michelle's catch-up with the game are mostly just ...friendly comments over inquisitiveness/gamesolving

and friendly comments are all well & good, but i would kind of expect michelle to have more unique & thoughtful observations about the stuff she's quoting than she's shown so far

and if her intent was just to be friendly and have fun, that aligns kinda awkwardly with her level of confidence about tutuu being mafia/made being town/etc

i dont see how she's getting from point A to point B with the reads she's outed when most of her posts seem to lack a gamesolving intent
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

EllieDelight wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:07 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:20 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:50 am my main poe is michelle/made/longcon/omega in roughly that order, then the zero posters as default poe, then tutuu bc i still feel kinda icky around half the time she says stuff
That's too big of a Poe :charlieblackmon:
EllieDelight wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:51 am ok i give up on catching up. this is what i have to say instead:

Michelle, the only meta i have is that Ive spectated one game. Played one mafia where we won(some would say town was really bad that game but i like to think im just that good) And one town where we won.
Ive played all of those with Esooa, and she's fine at this game I guess, I think I know how to spot her mafia though so I'll pay attention to that.

And my pfp might count as anime(i pray not). Its a japanese game in an anime style but it's not a show or movie.

Also im Sourdough so im good.
What game we played and who were you in that game?

Sourdough should be tasty :biggrin:
er sorry, i worded that poorly, i havent played with you before. i meant was as in "my team".
I don’t understand what you meant there then.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

we're very close to an important posting milestone on the site, so please be ready for a call to slow down posting just briefly. someone must catch it before it passes us by.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:34 pm fwiw, michelle is the person i'm the most actively worried about right now. i find it hard to believe that she would have a 90% confident made townnread 6 pages into the game, and a roughly similar level of confidence about tutuu being mafia. it felt to me like she outed a bunch of hot takes because that's what she thought would be perceived as towny
If you say so :shrug:

What’s the milestone
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:38 pm i also feel like michelle's catch-up with the game are mostly just ...friendly comments over inquisitiveness/gamesolving

and friendly comments are all well & good, but i would kind of expect michelle to have more unique & thoughtful observations about the stuff she's quoting than she's shown so far

and if her intent was just to be friendly and have fun, that aligns kinda awkwardly with her level of confidence about tutuu being mafia/made being town/etc

i dont see how she's getting from point A to point B with the reads she's outed when most of her posts seem to lack a gamesolving intent
Imagine i don't feel the need to do this to day
I think all the wolves will show this 'solvy' spirit and you already know from the Naruto game I don't play like in summer.
Of course you would take the chance to jump on me with this unbaked read because I don't TR you.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:43 pm What’s the milestone
i don't want to marr the mystique by saying more :noble:

(it'll be soon, within about 200 posts)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

staypositivefriend
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:46 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:38 pm i also feel like michelle's catch-up with the game are mostly just ...friendly comments over inquisitiveness/gamesolving

Imagine i don't feel the need to do this to day
I think all the wolves will show this 'solvy' spirit and you already know from the Naruto game I don't play like in summer.
Of course you would take the chance to jump on me with this unbaked read because I don't TR you.
this feels like a roundabout way of OMGUS'ing me, which concerns me because that also aligns with the scum meta from you that im familiar with :P it also concerns me because i fos'd you before you even outed a read on me, so this seems like an attempt to discredit my reasoning over an attempt to engage with me
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

something i will consider for future games... get rid of day 0, but keep an elongated day 1 since everyone's able to play. :ponder:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:52 pm something i will consider for future games... get rid of day 0, but keep an elongated day 1 since everyone's able to play. :ponder:
Yes, it would be cooler, because the rule of not voting makes it difficult to get a correct reading on this day.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

SPF is worried and concerned about me, like the game is in a decisive day and she has a revelation I am the supreme baddie, alone.
All this looks highly performative from her but it is not making me interested in doing something.

I want to sleep, is 11 pm

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: SPF] aubergine ftr

staypositivefriend
Hitman

so you're OMGUS'ing me, just like you OMGUS'd jagged and sloonei in the champs finale game when they scumread you as well?

that's interesting.
EllieDelight
Stool Pigeon

Post by EllieDelight »

Michelle im confused why you're confused about in #819. you asked for meta on me and I told you all i had was my past history of games. I dont know what more you want
EllieDelight
Stool Pigeon

Post by EllieDelight »

so like, there's definitely at least one scum between spf and Michelle right?
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 501
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

hi pals. should I catch up or just vibe it out for the rest of the day?
Pov: you reading my takes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 475

Post by MacDougall »

Oh look a game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:30 am
Made wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:28 am
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:21 am

sorry y'all be we're pretty far from a towncore, and tbh it's a dangerous to imply otherwise
Esooa: I think X is false.
Alison: If we accept that X, then Y is a natural conclusion.
Esooa: I disagree with Y tbh.
Alison: Well yeah, obviously, you disagree with X, so you would have no reason to think Y was true.

X = "tutuu is town", Y = "JJJ is town".

This is not gaslighting and it's a reach to say so.

Why don't you believe in the towncore idea?
nutella wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:20 am

nah it's fine, we go with it for a few days, if shit goes wrong we reevaluate
let's say it this way: If we mislynch, we should reevaluate everything.

I think Alison is shifty. yes, her/your if x then y makes sense, but what i'm saying is that's something that helps you/her, alison, to determine if she trust Esooa's read. it feels over explainy.
I think nutella is shifty because of interaction with JJJ who is my biggest scum read
I think i trust tutuu most, which is a 180 from where i was like 3 pages

I don't have enough trust in anyone to make a towncore, especially one based on mindmelds when they aren't alignment indicative.

I also also don't like how Alison positioned Mac (i think it was alison?) as a person who could break up towncore if he shows up and is bad. It implies that the only reason someone would have to break up a towncore would be because they're bad.

This all feels too fast and far too loose and i'm not liking none of it at towncore building stage
@MacDougall start reading from here <3
Nawww u the best lmao
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:29 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:27 am The longer Mac doesn’t show his angelic face the higher chance he’s mafia
oh man im so tempted to post the selfie he drunk posted in doppelgangsters jury chat in response to this but i shouldnt without his permission but it would have been so funny lmao

@MacDougall can i ask for permission? its cool if u say no
Sure go ahead
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:27 am The longer Mac doesn’t show his angelic face the higher chance he’s mafia
This isnt allowed in our rules of engagement Nanook. Disqualified.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:59 am I am going to trust Eso to read Ellie.

I am going to trust nutella to read Long Con.

I am going to trust Nanook to read MacDougall.

I have no reliable method of reading Grog or spf or JJJ and I wish I did. I think I can get around to Made on my own. I dunno who am I missing.
Nawww Tutuu is mafia
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:31 pm

I have no reliable method of reading Grog or spf or JJJ and I wish I did. I think I can get around to Made on my own. I dunno who am I missing.
Nawww Tutuu is mafia
Incorrect!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Its me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:36 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:31 pm

Nawww Tutuu is mafia
Incorrect!
Reported for lies
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nanook is probably mafia tbh. That statement is without basis. I have never been late to a game because I randed mafia. Its NAI and he'd know better than that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Like lets be real does anyone think I log on see a mafia rolecard and don't post immediately out of fear or something? It's silly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:04 am is anyone opposed to a JaggedJimmyJay, Esooa, nutella, tutuu PoE on D1?
Hahaha i love this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jesus christ there are some posts here aren't there
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:16 am nanook, nutella, and dkkoba are good bread

otherwise shrug
Nobody can read Nanook this easily. You lie. You his partner.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nanook having 100 posts on a day 0 is confirmation he's mafia btw.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Bye now.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle is mafia