63%

Total votes: 8
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 8

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Snow Dog wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Snow. Rererereread Read Snotead *Vow. Snotead Snow. Snow. Snow. *Vow. *Vow. *Vow. Res *Vow. Snow. *Vow. Snow. *Vow. Snow. Read *Vow. *Votes Snotead Snoteres Snotes Snotead Snow. Snotes Read Reread *Voteread *Vow. Snow. *Votead Snow. Res *Vow. Snow. Res *Vow. Snotead Read Snoteread Snow. *Vow. Snow. Res Res Snow. Res Snoteread Res Snow. *Votead *Votes Res Res *Vow. *Vow. *Vow. Res Snow. Snotes Snoteread Snow. Snow. Snow. Reres Read *Vow. Snotead Snow. Read *Vow. Snow. *Vow. Snow. Snow. Snow. Snotes
Throwing me under the bus?
Implying Im? Implyin we weamplying Implyin te ong te te'rea am? amplying we'ream? a ong te'rea Implying on te ong a we'ream? we teamplyin ong ong on Im? amplyin a Implying a te a a te we am? weam? te we a weam? on Im? weamplying tea Im? wea ong amplyin am? teamplying Implying we Implyin Im? te're Im? we'rea we ong ong a ong te're te we tea we Im? te ong am? on te we're Implying we Im? te're'rea a tea amplying te ong we amplyin team?
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Snow Dog »

@Turnip Head.
What do I need to Address?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:So listen, you guys. I was thinking about Smaug and what his roll says. If you get too close to his treasure, he gets agitated and starts killing. He started killing on Night 3, so I looked at who we almost lynched on Day 3.Sadly, none of the people who received votes that day can be him. Then I thought about how Bilbo can try to burgle Smaug, and thought maybe Mongoose targeted him to wake him up. If that was the case, maybe she would say something in the way of a clue. Again, though, she didn't express any suspicions after Day 3 with the exception of saying Dom isn't dead (which he wasn't, it turns out). Maybe Dom is Smaug?

Then I thought maybe Smaug's kill was delayed somehow, so I looked at who we almost lynched on Day 2. It was K4J. If I had to take a wild stab in the dark over who Smaug is, I would bet K4J at this point. Wild speculation I know, but I welcome anyone else's contributions to this theory.
Maybe Smaug only kills whenever someone places a vote on him or targets him with a night action?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:I think Mongoose is more likely to be Gollum than Smaug or a goblin. Gollum likely has The One Ring, which could explain Mongoose's disappearance/escape from the Day 4 lynch. Given the way the past two votes have gone, I think poor Goosey is more likely to be living in a cave pitiful and alone than she is to have any teammates.
Pardon me?
Bilbo Baggins
Possessor of the Ring, which gives him special powers. Also the dwarves' burglar, despite being a homebody. Initially doubted by the dwarves, he continually goes up in their estimation.
Gains +1 vote every 3 Day periods. May have the opportunity to burgle from Smaug.
There's also this:
Gollum A pitiful, miserable creature and the owner of a Ring of Power (these facts are connected). Lives alone in a cave, eating raw fish and practicing riddles.
Secret
It says he has a Ring of Power, and it also says "secrets". I thought it was a reasonable explanation.
It may seem like nitpicking, but when it comes to words, I nitpick.

A few years ago, our TV (among other items) was stolen. The thug who took the TV was its possessor, we were still its owner. In the book, Gollum still considered the ring *his* even though Bilbo had come into possession of it.

You omitted the main point I was making with that though:

If you believed Mongoose had no teammates (as you said), why vote for her?

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:People TH 1.0 expressed suspicion of:

MP - first vote.
Spacedaisy
k4j - You called him MP's teammate. Voted him Day 2.
Eloh - Last to vote her on Day 3.
Snow Dog :eye:

You know who TH 1.0 did not suspect?

Not Mongoose. :ponder:
You're right, I did not suspect Mongoose, and if I had been alive on Day 4 I probably would have defended her from her accusers, as I did not see a case on her but rather bandwagon groupthought. But TH 1.0 was not alive when Mongoose survived a lynch and then acted sketchy afterwards. My opinion of Mongoose changed based on her behavior after her first attempted lynch, not because of my role or because my alignment changed. And there's a gap in my thought process due to the fact that I had no thread presence the first time Mongoose was lynched.
But you never expressed any of this then, so there's no way I can know if you're just changing the narrative now. All three of your Day 5 on-topic posts were directed to or about Mongoose, but none of them said what you are saying now.

Turnip Head, the major difference between you then and now is that TH 1.0 was calling people out, naming names and hollering for the rope. TH 2.0 is instead naming people who are probably not bad.

Apart from a (weak) case on Spacedaisy (one that could be made against a number of other people), you haven't named anyone you felt was a goblin since you've come back.

And whatever happened to your k4j suspicion? :ponder:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Captain Bunny Killer wrote:Snow. Rererereread Read Snotead *Vow. Snotead Snow. Snow. Snow. *Vow. *Vow. *Vow. Res *Vow. Snow. *Vow. Snow. *Vow. Snow. Read *Vow. *Votes Snotead Snoteres Snotes Snotead Snow. Snotes Read Reread *Voteread *Vow. Snow. *Votead Snow. Res *Vow. Snow. Res *Vow. Snotead Read Snoteread Snow. *Vow. Snow. Res Res Snow. Res Snoteread Res Snow. *Votead *Votes Res Res *Vow. *Vow. *Vow. Res Snow. Snotes Snoteread Snow. Snow. Snow. Reres Read *Vow. Snotead Snow. Read *Vow. Snow. *Vow. Snow. Snow. Snow. Snotes
Implying Im? Implyin we weamplying Implyin te ong te te'rea am? amplying we'ream? a ong te'rea Implying on te ong a we'ream? we teamplyin ong ong on Im? amplyin a Implying a te a a te we am? weam? te we a weam? on Im? weamplying tea Im? wea ong amplyin am? teamplying Implying we Implyin Im? te're Im? we'rea we ong ong a ong te're te we tea we Im? te ong am? on te we're Implying we Im? te're'rea a tea amplying te ong we amplyin team?
Yeah, that's a weird way for Snow Dog to respond. I thought only known teammates could throw each other under the bus.

Linki: to add to that Epi, what happened to everyone's suspicion of k4j?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Yeah, that's a weird way for Snow Dog to respond. I thought only known teammates could throw each other under the bus.

Don't worry about it. Just lynch me then after you wasted that vote you can actually go after real baddies.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

Don't worry about it. Just lynch me then after you wasted that vote you can actually go after real baddies.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Oops
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Snow Dog wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Yeah, that's a weird way for Snow Dog to respond. I thought only known teammates could throw each other under the bus.

Are you giving up? I didn't really have an intention to throw my vote your way? I just thought your context was out of sorts.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:
Okay, now that's just bizarre, especially standing next to this:
Snow Dog wrote:Also any baddies amongst the Boogs voters possibly? I mean besides me and CBK who were after him from the beginning for genuine reasons I believe.
Looking at the syntax of that pair of sentences, it is literally saying, "Are there any bad guys among the Boogs voters aside from me and CBK?"

:|
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

kneel4justice wrote:
You play your way, I'll play mine.
Yeah, I know. I hope you weren't taking offense here, I wasn't trying to tell you how to play.
I was just saying it didn't sound like something I personally thought a civvie would say, that's all. :)[/quote]

No offence. I often say things a civvie wouldn't say apparently. But that's me saying it whatever I am. Ask anyone I would saybut they seem to have forgotten.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Wouldn't that be far too obvious Epi?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Okay, now that's just bizarre, especially standing next to this:
Snow Dog wrote:Also any baddies amongst the Boogs voters possibly? I mean besides me and CBK who were after him from the beginning for genuine reasons I believe.
Looking at the syntax of that pair of sentences, it is literally saying, "Are there any bad guys among the Boogs voters aside from me and CBK?"

:|
Not at all. I'm just messing around. I am dissapointed that a fellow Boogs voiter from the beginning has turned on me. SHE effingvoted boogs too!!!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote: Linki: to add to that Epi, what happened to everyone's suspicion of k4j?
I was sort of hoping to revive it by bringing up the Smaug connection. I like your theory as well though. Let me check the vote record on nights Smaug killed.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Istill don'tUnderstandwhat I said thatwas sobad
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

thellama73 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote: Linki: to add to that Epi, what happened to everyone's suspicion of k4j?
I was sort of hoping to revive it by bringing up the Smaug connection. I like your theory as well though. Let me check the vote record on nights Smaug killed.
Doesn't work. On Day 3, right before Smaug killed for the first time, the only Elohcin, Mongoose, Boogs, Vompatti and TH 1.0 got votes. We know none of them is Smaug.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow, you only have one vote. Turnip Head also has one vote. I think it's a little premature for you to act so defeated.

juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Yeah, that's a weird way for Snow Dog to respond. I thought only known teammates could throw each other under the bus.

Are you giving up? I didn't really have an intention to throw my vote your way? I just thought your context was out of sorts.
metalmarsh, who are you looking at for the lynch today and why? I'm having a hard time today.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I have 3 votes and I sense the storm coming.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:I have 3 votes and I sense the storm coming.
My mistake. Last time I checked, it was only one. Still, 3 votes is nothing in a game with this many players.

Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I have 3 votes and I sense the storm coming.
My mistake. Last time I checked, it was only one. Still, 3 votes is nothing in a game with this many players.
The fat lady hasn't sung yet. :fiesta:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 223

Post by kneel4justice »

Well I'm willing to vote for Hedgie or TH.
So is anyone going to have a conversation with me about this, or no?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

kneel4justice wrote:Well I'm willing to vote for Hedgie or TH.
So is anyone going to have a conversation with me about this, or no?
Okay. Why Hedgie or TH?

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

k4j, what do you see about hedgie and do you see the same things Epig does about TH? I thought TH's responses were pretty good.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Do people realize the vote ends in less than two hours? Very few votes actually in yet.

Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorry for slipping back into inactivity today but it was finalists results day, me and my friends all got our degrees today and obviously we're going out tonight to celebrate. I need to throw my vote out quickly as I don't have a huge amount of time, people will start arriving at my flat any time in the next half hour. I'm gonna go with *Snow* today for reasons I've already brought up, I just haven't been convinced by his responses to the suspicion and some of his reactions have felt overblown and defeatist so I guess he gets my vote.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

thellama73 wrote: Okay. Why Hedgie or TH?
juliets wrote:k4j, what do you see about hedgie and do you see the same things Epig does about TH? I thought TH's responses were pretty good.
As for Hedgie, I first noticed it when I felt she wasn't as bold with her sort of new method of high posters. I saw her mention it in a post very early on but I don't recall her ever following through with it. So, I just had weird vibes. I can see now that she might not think the high posters are mafia, perhaps because some of them are dead/already were. But it seemed like she didn't really go through with that how I expected her to do. So I've had a weird feeling for a few days now, I recently went back to her previous posts and they just do not seem to be pushing or moving ahead with any suspicions. They are focused on a game mechanic (word choice?) such as the possibility of the Moria Goblins being gone but not moving forward to find the other team. She just seems like she is kind of riding along without making any big decisions. Her vote for AP last day phase kind of goes along with that idea because she really didn't have to be suspicious of him, all she had to do was defend Boogs.

As for TH, I just think he has been a lot quieter since he returned. I know that that makes you feel better about him, Llama, but it makes me feel the opposite. My recent experience at KSITE was TH not really building cases or just being a bit more quiet in general as a baddie. I really thought he was townie before he died, he was making big moves, making cases against people and pushing things forward, now I don't really see that. I feel as though he came back into the game without really jumping again. My experience with that is, if I am a townie I will come in with plenty to say, plenty new ideas and angles that others may not have had, if I am a baddie I am going to play on the, I've got to see/I haven't had the chance to really see card. It's just I expect more from TH (that is a compliment) then what he gave us when he returned.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

metalmarsh, who are you looking at for the lynch today and why? I'm having a hard time today.
I've spent little time paying attention to the game since I've been on vacation this past week or so. To be honest, I have no idea at this point. I may just self-vote if I don't feel differently before the deadline.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I am a little suspicious of Hedge myself, but am not feeling the TH case. I guess we will see what happens.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

k4j, I got the same impression about her vote for AP but that's really the only thing I've seen that i thought was odd. I'll take your other points into consideration.

With TH, yeah I also have a bad feeling about a quieter TH based on that KSITE game we were all in. He also had me convinced at the end of that game he was good. TH is a very good mafia player and I tend to be wary of him. I don't know that I expected him to throw himself immediately into the game though with suspicions/things people others haven't seen. I certainly could not do that when replacing in. By now though I would expect him to be more active. With that said though I thought his answers to Epig were credible. What did you think about that? Am I reading his genuineness wrong?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

juliets wrote:k4j, I got the same impression about her vote for AP but that's really the only thing I've seen that i thought was odd. I'll take your other points into consideration.

With TH, yeah I also have a bad feeling about a quieter TH based on that KSITE game we were all in. He also had me convinced at the end of that game he was good. TH is a very good mafia player and I tend to be wary of him. I don't know that I expected him to throw himself immediately into the game though with suspicions/things people others haven't seen. I certainly could not do that when replacing in. By now though I would expect him to be more active. With that said though I thought his answers to Epig were credible. What did you think about that? Am I reading his genuineness wrong?
I think just browsing through a few of Hedgies recent posts may help you. It helped me rather quickly.

As for TH, maybe I am wrong to think he would come in with a lot of thoughts, I don't know. I like to think him and I have somewhat similar styles, and so maybe I just have higher expectations for him to do what I would do. I think he's slowly increased his activity but I'm not sure if it's too little too late. He also hasn't interacted with me all that much, even though I voted him last phase. I just expected him to address it (and if he did, my bad, but I didn't see that). As for his responses to Epi, I didn't see genuine or not genuine, what I saw was logical. I don't necessarily suspect him for the same things Epi did. It's like when he was defending his decision on Mongoose:
You're right, I did not suspect Mongoose, and if I had been alive on Day 4 I probably would have defended her from her accusers, as I did not see a case on her but rather bandwagon groupthought. But TH 1.0 was not alive when Mongoose survived a lynch and then acted sketchy afterwards. My opinion of Mongoose changed based on her behavior after her first attempted lynch, not because of my role or because my alignment changed. And there's a gap in my thought process due to the fact that I had no thread presence the first time Mongoose was lynched.
Where I just feel, TH would have enlightened us more about the thoughts that happened during this gap rather than just letting them happen, if that makes sense.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

thank you llama for the summary :)

that said i'm not sure i'm caught up enough to make an educated choice on this yet. i'll make an effort to catch up this weekend but for now... i'm going to self vote
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Still not feeling so great about Snow Dog, and I'm not sure how to read these pleas/appeals (as stated, you're not lynched yet...). But I'm now more interested with this evidence that has been piling up against TH 1 versus 2 (one being a bold baddie hunter, and two being...wishy-washy and not so bold. Hmmm). I'm not familiar with his playing style, but others who are have been saying things along the same lines: Civ TH hunts and talks more, Baddie TH stays quiet, TH all around can be hard to read (that last part's not particularly helpful). TH 2.0 appears to be leaning towards the Baddie TH.

I really, really want to take a nap (my smoke alarm decided to sing the song of its people to let me know the battery was low at 3:40 this morning), and I refuse to miss another vote, so I'm going with TH today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Blooper, I have played games with TH in which he was bad and extremely vocal. He fools me almost every time, because he seems like such a pro-active civ. That is why I think TH 1.0 is more likely to have been bad than TH 2.0

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:Blooper, I have played games with TH in which he was bad and extremely vocal. He fools me almost every time, because he seems like such a pro-active civ. That is why I think TH 1.0 is more likely to have been bad than TH 2.0
llama if TH 1.0 was bad he could not have subbed back into the game unless he was on the same baddie team. You can't have someone bad subbing in as a civ because they know everyone that was on their team in their first life. At least thats the way i see it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

thellama73 wrote:Blooper, I have played games with TH in which he was bad and extremely vocal. He fools me almost every time, because he seems like such a pro-active civ. That is why I think TH 1.0 is more likely to have been bad than TH 2.0
Your theory would imply he was on the Morias, right? It would require him to have been the last one who was killed so he could come back as a civvie.
But I don't think he was on that team because Day 1 he was one who was a driving force in MP's lynch. I don't think in a game with two teams he would have done that to his teammate.
Although he was against me in the FZ vs. K4J thing, but him going against MP makes me think he was not on MP's team.
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

juliets wrote:
llama if TH 1.0 was bad he could not have subbed back into the game unless he was on the same baddie team. You can't have someone bad subbing in as a civ because they know everyone that was on their team in their first life. At least thats the way i see it.
I didn't even think about this either. I feel the idea that TH 1 was bad and TH 2 is good a bit strange, but I saw Llama's line of thinking at least. But this does raise a good point against that idea.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

My point was not that TH 1.0 was bad. I don't know whether he was or not. My point was that his behavior as 1.0 is more similar to his baddie game than I am seeing in 2.0.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

thellama73 wrote:My point was not that TH 1.0 was bad. I don't know whether he was or not. My point was that his behavior as 1.0 is more similar to his baddie game than I am seeing in 2.0.
ohhhhh...I misunderstood. Sorry.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm starting to lean toward TH for a vote after thinking about all this. I'm going to wait though and see if anyone else brings up something that would argue against voting for him.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer

Post by kneel4justice »

thellama73 wrote:My point was not that TH 1.0 was bad. I don't know whether he was or not. My point was that his behavior as 1.0 is more similar to his baddie game than I am seeing in 2.0.
It is the opposite with my experience, but I know you probably have more experience with him than I do.
That being said I'm still going to vote for him because I do believe he has a good chance at being bad.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Well I'm starting to think snow dog is bad after all and some of his teammates are using this chance to save him and get me out with little culpability. Voting for Snowy based on his behavior post-Boogswagon but mainly to save myself. I'm not bad. Don't have much time atm to try and convince anyone of that though >.<

Sorry I've been quieter lately, but my quietness has nothing to do with my role. RL has been a little hectic lately.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:Well I'm starting to think snow dog is bad after all and some of his teammates are using this chance to save him and get me out with little culpability. Voting for Snowy based on his behavior post-Boogswagon but mainly to save myself. I'm not bad. Don't have much time atm to try and convince anyone of that though >.<

Sorry I've been quieter lately, but my quietness has nothing to do with my role. RL has been a little hectic lately.
wut
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 89
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

wat
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

I have about a page and a half to catch up on, and then I'll vote.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Turnip Head wrote:Well I'm starting to think snow dog is bad after all and some of his teammates are using this chance to save him and get me out with little culpability. Voting for Snowy based on his behavior post-Boogswagon but mainly to save myself. I'm not bad. Don't have much time atm to try and convince anyone of that though >.<

ugh. I have qualms about a vote for TH or a vote for Snow Dog. What to do, what to do.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:To the players who are feeling a Snow Dog vote, I'm curious to know who you think his teammates might be. The only surface-level connection I would be able to draw to Snow is CBK, but she is insanified, and also appears to suspect Snowy based on her answer to Dom's question, which doesn't seem very teammate-like at this stage. If the Dog is bad, I'm not sure where I'd look next for teammates, which makes me think perhaps he doesn't have any and that lynching him is the wrong call.
Cart before the horse. How do you look for teammates before you've established someone even has a team? I'm pretty sure I know one of yours though. ;)
You're wrong about why I'm asking this question. "Cart before the horse" would imply that I'm trying to lynch a suspected Snow Dog teammate before lynching Snow Dog. That's not what I was saying. I was wondering who people thought Snow Dog's teammates were if they suspected him, because as of yet I'm not seeing much evidence that he has any teammates, which makes me think he might not be a baddie. Snow Dog might be the fall guy.
Turnip Head 2.0
Epignosis (8), nijuukyugou (14), kneel4justice (15)
19%
Turnip Head wrote:Well I'm starting to think snow dog is bad after all and some of his teammates are using this chance to save him and get me out with little culpability.
You solved that mystery pretty quickly. :mafia:
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

Epignosis wrote:
wut
Turnip Head wrote:wat
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

juliets wrote:

ugh. I have qualms about a vote for TH or a vote for Snow Dog. What to do, what to do.
Did I ever mention how much I like you? :D
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 82

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. I was in between Snow Dog and TH, and I think I've decided.

With Snowy, I was pretty convinced he was bad after his responses to the Boogs lynch. Since he's been "backed into a corner" so to speak, I've had mixed feelings on him. When he's been making pleas for people to not lynch him, it makes me want to vote for him even more. But when he's stayed away from that, he's starting to make me question him. So I'm willing to give him another day to convince me that he's possibly a civ.

With TH 2.0, he's contributed almost nothing to the game. Basically, he's skating by on contributing ideas, but without anything that actually advances any trains of thought. Plus, TH is a very good mafia player, and he's one of the few that legitimately scares me when he's quiet. Plus there's this:
Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:To the players who are feeling a Snow Dog vote, I'm curious to know who you think his teammates might be. The only surface-level connection I would be able to draw to Snow is CBK, but she is insanified, and also appears to suspect Snowy based on her answer to Dom's question, which doesn't seem very teammate-like at this stage. If the Dog is bad, I'm not sure where I'd look next for teammates, which makes me think perhaps he doesn't have any and that lynching him is the wrong call.
Cart before the horse. How do you look for teammates before you've established someone even has a team? I'm pretty sure I know one of yours though. ;)
You're wrong about why I'm asking this question. "Cart before the horse" would imply that I'm trying to lynch a suspected Snow Dog teammate before lynching Snow Dog. That's not what I was saying. I was wondering who people thought Snow Dog's teammates were if they suspected him, because as of yet I'm not seeing much evidence that he has any teammates, which makes me think he might not be a baddie. Snow Dog might be the fall guy.
Turnip Head 2.0
Epignosis (8), nijuukyugou (14), kneel4justice (15)
19%
Turnip Head wrote:Well I'm starting to think snow dog is bad after all and some of his teammates are using this chance to save him and get me out with little culpability.
You solved that mystery pretty quickly. :mafia:
That's enough for me to push for TH. If TH winds up bad, I think we can certainly look for teammates among the Snow Dog voters, and start to look back to see what other connections he's made.

Votes TH

Return to “Previous Jobs”