63%

Total votes: 8
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 10

Post by thellama73 »

Russtifinko wrote:
thellama73 has been lynched. He was Gandalf.
Finally.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Night 10

As night drew on, the group became more restless and uneasy. They began to debate whether to wait for BWT to reemerge, or to trek back down the mountain and head around to the front, as some of them had originally wanted to do. Mostly they slept, or sat in silence, stunned about llama and worn down by the events of the past days.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Well damn. RIP llama. Epi was right.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Night 10

Post by Russtifinko »

Tonight's Riddle:

What is as tall as a tree, and has a trunk but no bark?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 281

Post by Epignosis »

Russtifinko wrote:
Of a Took. :mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Snow Dog »

How did Bullz survive?

RIP Llama I thought it was hinted that someone else had that role. Shit.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 130

Post by Bullzeye »

Okay seriously what the hell. I snuck in last night while I couldn't sleep to check the result and I have no idea what even just happened. I actually kinda thought CBK was Gandalf if not a baddie. I know nobody is probably going to care what I say in my defense now, I'm sure you all have your own assumptions you'll stick to, but I genuinely did not expect to survive that. I was planning to come in and make a sarcastic post congratulating you all on your genius lynch of the wrong person only to find I didn't even die. I do think I know what's going on though and I have a favour to ask:

Goblins or Smaug, whichever of you is not framing me right now, we all know what is going to happen tomorrow. I don't want to give whoever is setting me up the satisfaction of watching me make a desperate but futile attempt to defend myself. So I have a proposition. I'd like one of you to NK me tonight! This isn't a trick, I don't have any daggers or anything. I just want to throw a spanner in the works for whoever is doing all this. They'd never expect me to just go and die, it'd probably ruin all their plans! I think it'd be really funny.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Also I'm voting to go round to the front and attack the dragon directly.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

just got camping. Wifi situation is better then expected so yay ^_^
as far as the lynch. that really sucks. Not sure what happened there. RIP llama

voting the front
Gro-oo-ovy
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 223

Post by kneel4justice »

That's definitely not the result I expected.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm going to go ahead and vote the front too.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I'm waiting
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Hedgeowl »

Epignosis wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:
Of a Took. :mafia:
:haha: :noble:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:Okay seriously what the hell. I snuck in last night while I couldn't sleep to check the result and I have no idea what even just happened. I actually kinda thought CBK was Gandalf if not a baddie. I know nobody is probably going to care what I say in my defense now, I'm sure you all have your own assumptions you'll stick to, but I genuinely did not expect to survive that. I was planning to come in and make a sarcastic post congratulating you all on your genius lynch of the wrong person only to find I didn't even die. I do think I know what's going on though and I have a favour to ask:
No idea what even just happened though you do think you know what's going on. You going into politics now Bullz? :biggrin:

You thought "CBK was Gandalf, if not a baddie?" How do you think CBK was a very specific civilian role (with secrets) OR an evildoer? That's bizarrely specific, and nothing that I saw in any of your posts indicated that you thought CBK was Gandalf.

So why didn't you? :evileye:

Guilty people tend to use adverbs more than innocent people. It isn't often that I provide insight into what guides my thinking in Mafia, but this is one thing. Adverbs are the nasty weeds of language. In most cases, they don't add anything. Bullzeye committed to using at least nine of them- nine of the weakest adverbs imaginable. That's nine counts of equivocation.

Bullzeye wrote:
fingersplints wrote:bullz what do you think about kitty/k4j?
I feel quite good about him actually. He's the only person in this game to point out the huge number of flaws in the 'cases' made against me. I hadn't really thought much at all of him until recently but now that he's the only person to have seen through the ridiculousness of this lynch I kinda trust him a little.
According to you, k4j was the only person "to point out the huge number of flaws" in the cases made against you.

I reread k4j's Day 10 posts. Twice. You know what he never talks about? The flaws in the case against you. His entire Day 10 activity was based on llama being disingenuous. k4j never says he thinks you are good or that he was seeing "through the ridiculousness of this lynch." That didn't happen. k4j never made one declarative statement rendering a judgment of you or the case against you during Day 10. You are fabricating this. :eye:

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Prove I'm bad.
Lyou. you. Lynch you. ynch you. ynch Lynch you. Lyou. Lynch Lynch you. you. Lyou. you. you. you. Lynch Lynch you. you. Lynch ynch ynch Lynch you. you. ynch you. Lynch Lynch you. Lynch Lynch Lynch ynch ynch Lyou. ynch you. ynch Lyou. Lyou. Lynch ynch you. you. Lyou. you. Lynch ynch Lynch ynch Lynch Lynch you. Lyou. Lynch ynch Lyou. you. you. Lyou. Lyou. you. you. you. you. ynch Lynch you. ynch you. Lyou. Lynch ynch Lyou. ynch Lynch Lynch ynch ynch ynch you. ynch ynch you. you. you. you. Lyou. Lyou.
That's not good enough. You can't just say hey this person is bad and the reason you should believe it is because you'll see when we lynch them. You need actual solid reasons to vote for me rather than a random suggestion that appeared out of the blue with no backing.
Bullzeye wrote:Well with 8 minutes left to vote all I can say is lynching me would be a mistake and if you do it anyway I'd strongly advise lynching Epi and Llama next. Any order you like. Also look at others who voted me because the case being put forward is weak as hell and I can't believe people are even considering it.
You know, what I found especially ironic is that you clamored and pleaded for me to present evidence (even though I could not effectively communicate with more than four words), but all you've got about me and llama is that you'd "strongly advise" people to lynch one of us next (any order) and that you'd "bet actual money" that at least one of us was "bad as hell." No reason. No case. Just bitterness. And since thellama73 was lynched, I suppose your advice to everyone at this point is to lynch me next, since I'm the only one left of the pair. Image

Bullzeye wrote:Goblins or Smaug, whichever of you is not framing me right now, we all know what is going to happen tomorrow. I don't want to give whoever is setting me up the satisfaction of watching me make a desperate but futile attempt to defend myself. So I have a proposition. I'd like one of you to NK me tonight! This isn't a trick, I don't have any daggers or anything. I just want to throw a spanner in the works for whoever is doing all this. They'd never expect me to just go and die, it'd probably ruin all their plans! I think it'd be really funny.
So you're a civilian, but you'd rather be Night killed than lynched because... it would ruin someone's plans? What plans? If someone bad (presumably me, since llama turned up clean as Ilúvatar's fingers) is setting you up, wouldn't you rather be lynched so that person could be proven wrong?

++++

Bad News Bullz.
I hope you went broke breaking the back of the Llama. :eye:
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 162

Post by fingersplints »

bad news bullz :D
Gro-oo-ovy
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Okay seriously what the hell. I snuck in last night while I couldn't sleep to check the result and I have no idea what even just happened. I actually kinda thought CBK was Gandalf if not a baddie. I know nobody is probably going to care what I say in my defense now, I'm sure you all have your own assumptions you'll stick to, but I genuinely did not expect to survive that. I was planning to come in and make a sarcastic post congratulating you all on your genius lynch of the wrong person only to find I didn't even die. I do think I know what's going on though and I have a favour to ask:
No idea what even just happened though you do think you know what's going on. You going into politics now Bullz? :biggrin:
I don't know exactly why I survived or why Llama died. I bought a fake ballot thing (the +3 to your vote once) but then deleted the PM before Russti could read it because I didn't think it would be make a difference.
You thought "CBK was Gandalf, if not a baddie?" How do you think CBK was a very specific civilian role (with secrets) OR an evildoer? That's bizarrely specific, and nothing that I saw in any of your posts indicated that you thought CBK was Gandalf.
I thought she might be Gandalf because of the skipped night a while back. It came right after the first big bandwagon attempt on Boogs failed. I was thinking about what role might have had the power to do that and the simplest conclusion was Gandalf. I thought that maybe CBK had skipped the night to get another shot at lynching Boogs since she was so passionate about seeing him dead.

Guilty people tend to use adverbs more than innocent people. It isn't often that I provide insight into what guides my thinking in Mafia, but this is one thing. Adverbs are the nasty weeds of language. In most cases, they don't add anything. Bullzeye committed to using at least nine of them- nine of the weakest adverbs imaginable. That's nine counts of equivocation.
I've only just finished uni. I'm still used to padding out work to make it look like I've said more than I really did in order to meet word counts. This slips into all other written things including mafia posts I guess.

I misremembered about K4J but I thought he had at least once pointed out how bad Llama's argument was. That was what I was referring to.

You know, what I found especially ironic is that you clamored and pleaded for me to present evidence (even though I could not effectively communicate with more than four words), but all you've got about me and llama is that you'd "strongly advise" people to lynch one of us next (any order) and that you'd "bet actual money" that at least one of us was "bad as hell." No reason. No case. Just bitterness. And since thellama73 was lynched, I suppose your advice to everyone at this point is to lynch me next, since I'm the only one left of the pair. Image
Let's face it, it doesn't matter who I want lynched now. Maybe I'll vote you though anyway. You could still quote, and I asked you to quote things I'd said or done that made you think I was Smaug and you didn't. Llama's case against me was one of the worst put together cases I've ever seen. He first said I needed to die because I hadn't really been discussed, which is generally just unfair but also makes no sense. Then he picks up on two votes I made and acts as if they guarantee me to be bad even though he did the same, and claims I tried to save TH which is demonstrably untrue. Honestly I felt like he was a baddie scrambling to make a case for an easy setup. There was bitterness in there as well. I was pretty much only getting lynched because of you two and I don't feel like either of you have anything resembling a decent case against me.
Bullzeye wrote:Goblins or Smaug, whichever of you is not framing me right now, we all know what is going to happen tomorrow. I don't want to give whoever is setting me up the satisfaction of watching me make a desperate but futile attempt to defend myself. So I have a proposition. I'd like one of you to NK me tonight! This isn't a trick, I don't have any daggers or anything. I just want to throw a spanner in the works for whoever is doing all this. They'd never expect me to just go and die, it'd probably ruin all their plans! I think it'd be really funny.
So you're a civilian, but you'd rather be Night killed than lynched because... it would ruin someone's plans? What plans? If someone bad (presumably me, since llama turned up clean as Ilúvatar's fingers) is setting you up, wouldn't you rather be lynched so that person could be proven wrong?
It's more the fact I don't feel like anything I say from this point on will prevent me from being lynched next so I don't see the point wasting time on it. I'll elaborate on my theory when the game is over but basically I think I'm being used as a pawn in someone else's plans and I don't want to be so I'm asking anyone with a kill to point it at me. Not that they will, but I'm not likely to survive the next lynch anyway so it doesn't really matter what I say does it?

Bad News Bullz.
Didn't cost me a penny. Either K4J has extra votes or someone switched the lynch. Either way I had nothing to do with it.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Hey all!

I just realized that I forgot to write that the host post would be late! I'm on a travel day and am sending this message under duress. Post will be up within a few hours. I'm SUPER sorry for the continued delays, but there's really not much I can do this week.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I don't know exactly why I survived or why Llama died. I bought a fake ballot thing (the +3 to your vote once) but then deleted the PM before Russti could read it because I didn't think it would be make a difference.
I don't believe you. You were calling for llama's lynch (and mine). So why delete the PM when it could save your life?

I mean, math: You had 5 votes. thellama73 had 2, then + 3 ties it up. And you didn't think it would make a difference?

Lies.

Bullzeye wrote:
I thought she might be Gandalf because of the skipped night a while back. It came right after the first big bandwagon attempt on Boogs failed. I was thinking about what role might have had the power to do that and the simplest conclusion was Gandalf. I thought that maybe CBK had skipped the night to get another shot at lynching Boogs since she was so passionate about seeing him dead.

CBK was Gandalf because of that? Huh?

Boogs
birdwithteeth11 (6), Captain Bunny Killer (10), Spacedaisy (11), Leamiteo (12), A Person (17) 29%

Boogs
Spacedaisy (3), Captain Bunny Killer (8), Leamiteo (10), A Person (12), insertnamehere (14), Lizzy (15), Snow Dog (24) 29%

By the same thinking, why couldn't Gandalf be Leamiteo or A Person?

They weren't though. The real Gandalf was Logan, who defended Boogs.

At one time I thought you were the Wood Elf King, but that can't be true now.

Bullzeye wrote:
I've only just finished uni. I'm still used to padding out work to make it look like I've said more than I really did in order to meet word counts. This slips into all other written things including mafia posts I guess.

I misremembered about K4J but I thought he had at least once pointed out how bad Llama's argument was. That was what I was referring to.
I've read your other posts (including your helpful off-topic posts about the World Cup Thanks! :biggrin: ). Your usage of adverbs is remarkably different (and less frequent). You use "even" a lot. That's about the only major similarity.

Bullzeye wrote:
Let's face it, it doesn't matter who I want lynched now. Maybe I'll vote you though anyway. You could still quote, and I asked you to quote things I'd said or done that made you think I was Smaug and you didn't. Llama's case against me was one of the worst put together cases I've ever seen. He first said I needed to die because I hadn't really been discussed, which is generally just unfair but also makes no sense. Then he picks up on two votes I made and acts as if they guarantee me to be bad even though he did the same, and claims I tried to save TH which is demonstrably untrue. Honestly I felt like he was a baddie scrambling to make a case for an easy setup. There was bitterness in there as well. I was pretty much only getting lynched because of you two and I don't feel like either of you have anything resembling a decent case against me.
You'll vote me anyway? Even though you've brought no case against me? Which is the respect apparently due you?

As for why you are Smaug: That's a serial killer role. One with no team. One with no voting patterns. So how is one supposed to prove someone is a serial killer?

You find out. :feb:

Bullzeye wrote:
It's more the fact I don't feel like anything I say from this point on will prevent me from being lynched next so I don't see the point wasting time on it. I'll elaborate on my theory when the game is over but basically I think I'm being used as a pawn in someone else's plans and I don't want to be so I'm asking anyone with a kill to point it at me. Not that they will, but I'm not likely to survive the next lynch anyway so it doesn't really matter what I say does it?
If you're bad, I don't want anything you have to say to matter. I hope you get lynched next.

You think you're being used as a pawn in someone else's plans, but you fail to tell us who those people are. Apparently it's either me or Gandalf. :noble:

Bullzeye wrote:
Bad News Bullz.
Didn't cost me a penny. Either K4J has extra votes or someone switched the lynch. Either way I had nothing to do with it.
Hey Bullz- penny for your thoughts:
Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Smaug Bulzeye Bulze Bug Smaug Smaug is Smaug is Bulze is Smaug Bug Smaug Smaug is is is Bug is is Bug is is is Bulze is Bug is Bulzeye is Smaug is Bullze is Smaug Smaulzeye Smaulzeye Bulze Bug Smaulllze is is Smaug Bulze is is Smaulze Bulze Smaulze Bug Smaug Bug is Bug is is Smaug Smaulllzeyeye Bulzeye Bullzeyeye is is is Bug Smaug Smaullze is Bulze Smaulzeyeye Smaug Smaug Bulzeyeyeyeyeye is Bullllllzeye is is is Smaullllzeye Smaulzeye is Bug Bug Smaug is Smaug Bug Smaug Smaug Smaug Smaug Bug Bulz
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I'm not even going to dignify that with a proper response. It's silly. There's no reason to believe it and absolutely nothing to back it up. I actually thought I'd accidentally made my role kinda clear already to some people...
What role? And who are these people? Five of them voted for you. :biggrin:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
I don't believe you. You were calling for llama's lynch (and mine). So why delete the PM when it could save your life?

I mean, math: You had 5 votes. thellama73 had 2, then + 3 ties it up. And you didn't think it would make a difference?

Lies.
I was expecting to get more votes. A couple of people missed it and I was assuming if they voted it would be for me.
CBK was Gandalf because of that? Huh?

Boogs
birdwithteeth11 (6), Captain Bunny Killer (10), Spacedaisy (11), Leamiteo (12), A Person (17) 29%

Boogs
Spacedaisy (3), Captain Bunny Killer (8), Leamiteo (10), A Person (12), insertnamehere (14), Lizzy (15), Snow Dog (24) 29%

By the same thinking, why couldn't Gandalf be Leamiteo or A Person?

They weren't though. The real Gandalf was Logan, who defended Boogs.

At one time I thought you were the Wood Elf King, but that can't be true now.
CBK was the most passionate about Boogs. I just put things together in my head and decided that perhaps she could be Gandalf. I'm not saying she was or Llama wasn't. Why did you think I was an Elf and why do you now think that can't be true?

You'll vote me anyway? Even though you've brought no case against me? Which is the respect apparently due you?
It doesn't matter who I vote for though so it doesn't really matter why I vote. I'm literally gonna hold my vote and throw it on anyone who might get lynched instead of me because at this point I don't think it will make a difference. At this point in the game I'm just having fun. I don't think I deserve to win so I'm not going to try. Instead I'm just going to enjoy watching the final pieces fall into play and having an active role in the endgame for better or worse. That's not to say I don't want to stay in the game. I do. I wouldn't object to winning. I just don't see a way out for me now, I've been pretty well set up.
As for why you are Smaug: That's a serial killer role. One with no team. One with no voting patterns. So how is one supposed to prove someone is a serial killer?

You find out. :feb:
I can't wait. I'm going to find this funny. Especially when I die and prove you wrong.

If you're bad, I don't want anything you have to say to matter. I hope you get lynched next.

You think you're being used as a pawn in someone else's plans, but you fail to tell us who those people are. Apparently it's either me or Gandalf. :noble:
Those people are the Goblins. Or maybe Smaug. I do think you had a good idea about him buying the Mayor. I'd have done it if I were him.
Hey Bullz- penny for your thoughts:

What role? And who are these people? Five of them voted for you. :biggrin:
The role which belongs to me. People in general. If they were good at guessing. I dunno who exactly. Are you trying to push me into infodumping?
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Leamiteo »

:rip: Llama
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 408

Post by thellama73 »

Leamiteo wrote::rip: Llama
Yes, it is very sad. But don't worry, I'm planning on coming back as Llama the White any time now.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
Yes, it is very sad. But don't worry, I'm planning on coming back as Llama the White any time now.
Gotta be done. :llama:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Leamiteo »

thellama73 wrote:
:yay:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Night 10 - There and Back (Down) Again

The group got tired of waiting for BWT, and feared they were sitting ducks out on the ledge. They were tired of waiting in general, and tired of fearing for their doom. They decided that if anyone were going to defeat Smaug, it would have to be them, and so they armored themselves, packed up their weapons, and began to pick their way back down the mountainside.

In the dark, the going was tough, and a few times one or another of them came very close to falling when scree kicked loose under their feet. The group tried to convince themselves that what they were about to do was not suicidal. Kylemii muttered to himself, "He must be old and fat. He must be old and fat." Epignosis recalled rumors he had heard of a weak spot in the dragon's armor.

juliets was walking along the path when she felt a great punch to her back. She took a second to recover her balance, and to keep herself from falling down the mountainside. When she looked back, she saw no one there. About an hour later, when Snow Dog stopped for water, he looked in shock at her back. There was a large, wavy knife protruding from her jerkin! "juliets! Are you ok?" He stooped and pulled it out, but the blade had not pierced juliets' flesh. "This is of goblin make," he said.

When the night had grown very late, and the reddish-purple light of very early morning was curling of the tops of the faraway Misty Mountains, and great trembling as of an earthquake shook the whole mountain. The group all stumbled and crashed into each other. k4j flew out into space and was dashed against the rocks at the bottom.

They marched on, terrified, but with grim determination etched on their faces.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA!!!!!" they heard behind them, and birdwithteeth11 came flying down the mountainside as if the dragon's fire were licking his heels. He had covered in mere minutes paths that had taken them most of the night! They ran with him as best they could, laden with their packs. By morning, however, they had still seen no sign of Smaug, and they collasped together, panting and gasping for water. They decided that they needed rest, and that entering Smaug's lair under the cover of darkness could prove to their advantage. In the meantime, they questioned BWT about what had happened and talked about whom to lynch.

kneel4justice has been killed by Smaug.
juliets has survived an NK by the Misty Mountains Goblins.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Re: The Hobbit Mafa [Polls]

Post by Russtifinko »

What now?

Poll ended at Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:04 pm

Keep waiting, BWT will show up.
Spacedaisy (5), Snow Dog (11), Metalmarsh89 (12) 25%

Go to the front and fight that lizard!
Bullzeye (3), fingersplints (7), Epignosis (8), kneel4justice (9), juliets (10) 42%

Twiddle thumbs (Host/Mod/Dead)
Russtifinko (1), thellama73 (2), S~V~S (4), MovingPictures07 (6) 33%
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Re: The Hobbit Mafia: Day 11

Post by Snow Dog »

RIPIYWG K4J

Juliets do you know how you survived the lynch?

Bullz why K4J? :p
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Sorry, not lynch....NK.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:RIPIYWG K4J

Really? You're really gonna be like that? Point me to this case that shows how I'm Smaug again? Oh yeah, there never was one. Epig just said it and somehow that means everyone has to believe it's true and follow along before any explanation comes. He's had over 24 hours of non-insanified time to explain his opinion and he still never has. So I really don't see how anyone can buy into it. He's probably just throwing out random crap to see what works.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:

Really? You're really gonna be like that? Point me to this case that shows how I'm Smaug again? Oh yeah, there never was one. Epig just said it and somehow that means everyone has to believe it's true and follow along before any explanation comes. He's had over 24 hours of non-insanified time to explain his opinion and he still never has. So I really don't see how anyone can buy into it. He's probably just throwing out random crap to see what works.
You didn't notice the emoticon? Interesting reaction though.

Ok here's a thought. Juliets survived the NK because she is Smaug.

Discuss.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:

Really? You're really gonna be like that? Point me to this case that shows how I'm Smaug again? Oh yeah, there never was one. Epig just said it and somehow that means everyone has to believe it's true and follow along before any explanation comes. He's had over 24 hours of non-insanified time to explain his opinion and he still never has. So I really don't see how anyone can buy into it.
Look at the current list of living people. Show me how it's possible to prove anyone is the serial killer.
Bullzeye wrote:He's probably just throwing out random crap to see what works.
Ask MovingPictures07, Elohcin, and Turnip Head if that's how I roll. :slick:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Really? You're really gonna be like that? Point me to this case that shows how I'm Smaug again? Oh yeah, there never was one. Epig just said it and somehow that means everyone has to believe it's true and follow along before any explanation comes. He's had over 24 hours of non-insanified time to explain his opinion and he still never has. So I really don't see how anyone can buy into it.
Look at the current list of living people. Show me how it's possible to prove anyone is the serial killer.

Exactly. So why are you so convinced I am when there's literally no reason to believe it and you know that?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Fixed previous post.
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Exactly. So why are you so convinced I am when there's literally no reason to believe it and you know that?
Snow Dog wrote: You didn't notice the emoticon? Interesting reaction though.
I'm tired of people buying into the two ridiculous cases on me. Neither of them have any substance, Llama's was terrible and Epig's is basically non-existant.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:Fixed previous post.
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

Snow Dog wrote: You didn't notice the emoticon? Interesting reaction though.
I'm tired of people buying into the two ridiculous cases on me. Neither of them have any substance, Llama's was terrible and Epig's is basically non-existant.
I didn't buy into it, remember? However your escaping the lynch worries me obviously.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I have no clue how I survived the lynch. I didn't expect to. I bet K4J might have known though. That might even be why he got killed.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

In other words, you're saying that since no one can prove someone is Smaug, no one can accuse anyone of being Smaug.

Cool trick.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

In other words, you're saying that since no one can prove someone is Smaug, no one can accuse anyone of being Smaug.

Cool trick.
No, you're saying I'm definitely Smaug and need to get lynched while also admitting you can't prove it but expecting everyone to follow you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I do what works? Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:I do what works? Image
See my previous post re: throwing out random crap to see what works. If you don't have anything to base a vote on or for me to defend against then I don't see why I should care what you think about my alignment. It would be pointless to continue this conversation.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
See my previous post re: throwing out random crap to see what works. If you don't have anything to base a vote on or for me to defend against then I don't see why I should care what you think about my alignment. It would be pointless to continue this conversation.
Look, someone has to be Smaug. You're someone. :shrug:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
But you don't have any reason for why me over anyone else. For all I know you've literally randomized to find the person who you'd next push for a bandwagon on. You have explained nothing and given no reason for why anybody should vote for me so I don't know what you expect. I could say the exact same about you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
But you don't have any reason for why me over anyone else. For all I know you've literally randomized to find the person who you'd next push for a bandwagon on. You have explained nothing and given no reason for why anybody should vote for me so I don't know what you expect. I could say the exact same about you.
You could, but I'm not sure how you'd work this little tidbit into your narrative.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
You could, but I'm not sure how you'd work this little tidbit into your narrative.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Spacedaisy »

Frankly, I am surprised k4j was killed by Smaug. I kind of had him on my list of possible Smaug suspects...

Epi, why do you not think Bullz is a wood elf now? He was pretty protective of Boogs, wasn't he? I would say between Juliets and Bullz one of the two is probably Smaug given their lynch survivals.

I don't at this time suspect Epi, Snow or BWT.

I do believe Splints is bad. Her posts of late have been very buddy buddy with people who seem to be more influential in the thread. Asking them, what do you think of so and so, what do you think of so and so. And she is pushing me as bad based basically on my low posting. It just seems opportunistic and seems to overlook the fact I voted to tie up FZ with k4J and I placed a late vote on TH as well, so I have voted out one of each of the Baddie teams at a time when my vote could have possibly saved them. Then consider the fact she voted for Snow rather than TH... Yeah I don't feel good about her at all.

Kyle... I didn't even realize he was playing. Does anyone have a read on Kyle?

Metalmarsh, I am leaning bad on metal marsh mostly based on a process of elimination at this point, but I certainly would not vote based solely upon that.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Yes I do.
Spacedaisy wrote:Frankly, I am surprised k4j was killed by Smaug. I kind of had him on my list of possible Smaug suspects...

Epi, why do you not think Bullz is a wood elf now? He was pretty protective of Boogs, wasn't he? I would say between Juliets and Bullz one of the two is probably Smaug given their lynch survivals.
Spacedaicy, i did not survive a lynch - i survived a NK.
Where is Epi saying Bullz is a wood elf?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Snow Dog, though the question I quoted was about a lynch you corrected that later to NK. That's the question I'm answering - I do know why I survived a NK. I wasn't lynched.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

juliets wrote: Spacedaicy, i did not survive a lynch - i survived a NK.
He said last night that he used to think I was an Elf but that apparently that's not possible any more and now I'm definitely Smaug due to the infallible logic that 'someone has to be'.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh I see, I misread her question.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

juliets wrote:Snow Dog, though the question I quoted was about a lynch you corrected that later to NK. That's the question I'm answering - I do know why I survived a NK. I wasn't lynched.

Yes I understood. Did you survive due to a purchase or are you Smaug?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Bullzeye wrote:
He said last night that he used to think I was an Elf but that apparently that's not possible any more and now I'm definitely Smaug due to the infallible logic that 'someone has to be'.
He thinks your bad basically and he has stated why. He thinks of all he bads remaining you are Smaug.

That's what I think he's thinking. :ponder:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
He thinks your bad basically and he has stated why. He thinks of all he bads remaining you are Smaug.

That's what I think he's thinking. :ponder:
He hasn't really said why. Llama said why. Epig just says I'm bad because he says so.

Return to “Previous Jobs”