Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:04 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:57 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:36 pm My issue with Nutella here is that I've had basically no content as is normal for me, and yet somehow she's giving a pass to other posters with similar reps (Nanook, Wilgy, et al) and apparently can't formulate any better reads on people with far more content. I am her *only* wolf read, and all I've done is shitpost as usual. My one bit of content, at a stretch, is a mild and brief back and forth with falcon where I felt he was being hedgey and forcing a push on me (and I stand by that, though I don't know it's AI for him) and that's apaprently enough to have her decide I am not only a wolf but her *only* wolf so far.

It's an opportunistic nudge and she's not disguising it well enough.
I guess I'll just continue my hard defense of nutella then.

Nutella has not given a pass to Nanook at all. She made a big post about why he's scum earlier in the phase and spent a lot of the early-early game pushing him. I think she's also been on the wilgy wagon at times, as evidenced by the post I just asked her to follow up on. So that part of Radish's argument here falls flat for me.

I would not disagree that focusing predominantly on low-content players in such a busy game is not the best look, though. If I have a criticism for nutella here, it is that. But, in the case of nanook particular, I felt her argument was more nuanced than simply "low activity bad." I can't say the same for Radish and Wilgy.

@nutella is there anyone you think is flying under the radar who deserves more attention than they are getting so far?
jpic
Let's do it! Gimme some bullet points about Justplayingitscummy
Main points here
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:14 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:11 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:09 pm Jpic has been trending down down down
Go on
You've been on the sidelines and nudging forward suspicions of me, and now calling me/radish v/v could be tmi or you could be his teammate. Your iso is really passive as a whole and you seem to want to go with the flow, and a bit more so when the "flow" was to suspect me.

Mostly that he's been watching stuff on the sidelines just interjecting here and there. There's nothing inspiring in his iso and he seemed to tag along on the nutella-scummy train without much actual conviction.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:01 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:48 pm Look I don't want to draw this out into a tunnely back and forth. I will listen and consider. Im just saying my read on you is as real as any strong gut read I get early game, and I'm often right on those.
I like the tone of this post. nutella doesn't like the direction things are heading, and it is starting to feel like the nutella/radish thing can become a bit of a black hole in the thread, so she steps back and tries to cool things off before they reach that point. I just keep seeing town nutella everywhere.
Problem with that is the timing. Maybe it was to keep the thread from sliding into the black hole, but maybe it was to keep it from crystalizing into "yeah, Radish probs town, Nutella probs not"...because that did seem to be the rising consensus among the people active in the thread at the time. Now, that needs to be buffered by (IMO) Radishes just being a more effective domer than Nutella so getting out of the dome is the smart play for Nutella in any case.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 584

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine

Sorry but I already know that you're mafia. I also know people like you too much so I won't get anywhere with this. I just want it on record because you're gonna shoot me n1 like you did last time I nailed you as mafia d1.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:04 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:57 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:36 pm My issue with Nutella here is that I've had basically no content as is normal for me, and yet somehow she's giving a pass to other posters with similar reps (Nanook, Wilgy, et al) and apparently can't formulate any better reads on people with far more content. I am her *only* wolf read, and all I've done is shitpost as usual. My one bit of content, at a stretch, is a mild and brief back and forth with falcon where I felt he was being hedgey and forcing a push on me (and I stand by that, though I don't know it's AI for him) and that's apaprently enough to have her decide I am not only a wolf but her *only* wolf so far.

It's an opportunistic nudge and she's not disguising it well enough.
I guess I'll just continue my hard defense of nutella then.

Nutella has not given a pass to Nanook at all. She made a big post about why he's scum earlier in the phase and spent a lot of the early-early game pushing him. I think she's also been on the wilgy wagon at times, as evidenced by the post I just asked her to follow up on. So that part of Radish's argument here falls flat for me.

I would not disagree that focusing predominantly on low-content players in such a busy game is not the best look, though. If I have a criticism for nutella here, it is that. But, in the case of nanook particular, I felt her argument was more nuanced than simply "low activity bad." I can't say the same for Radish and Wilgy.

@nutella is there anyone you think is flying under the radar who deserves more attention than they are getting so far?
jpic
Let's do it! Gimme some bullet points about Justplayingitscummy
Main points here
Go on
You've been on the sidelines and nudging forward suspicions of me, and now calling me/radish v/v could be tmi or you could be his teammate. Your iso is really passive as a whole and you seem to want to go with the flow, and a bit more so when the "flow" was to suspect me.

Mostly that he's been watching stuff on the sidelines just interjecting here and there. There's nothing inspiring in his iso and he seemed to tag along on the nutella-scummy train without much actual conviction.
smh, at least include my response
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:57 pm
Go on
I don't think that's a fair interpretation of events, really.

I voiced suspicions at Syn during day 0, which I had changed my mind on and said as much in my ISO, which you have kindly brought up. I was very clear on my thoughts during your whole spat with Radishes and felt confident that he was town. Calling the following as TMI is lol: "I buy the nutella/MR as a v/v interaction now".
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:07 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:05 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:03 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:58 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:57 pm

Go on
I don't think that's a fair interpretation of events, really.

I voiced suspicions at Syn during day 0, which I had changed my mind on and said as much in my ISO, which you have kindly brought up. I was very clear on my thoughts during your whole spat with Radishes and felt confident that he was town. Calling the following as TMI is lol: "I buy the nutella/MR as a v/v interaction now".
what makes you so confident radish is town and what is the extent of your prior experience with him?
I admit that I have not played with scum!Radish. So I could be wildly offbase.

He seems very similar to how he played in Radiohead, but perhaps with slightly more investment in this game, but that could be because this is champs. Like I said earlier though, his reactions felt genuine and didn't come across as faked to me, alongside I thought he came up with some pretty good points during the exchange as well.
ok

well I can tell you that "coming up with good points" might be a wolftell for radish

I learned my lesson there back in the covid game
Are you implying that radish makes bad points as town :ponder:
No, he hardly makes any. At least for the first couple days.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:06 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:04 pm I've largely vibed with both sloonei and tutuu who are strong town leader types and somehow the rest of the thread is against me, it's weird

Towncore gotta take charge
We'll make our own towncore. @tutuu get in here.
Or you fuckers can just listen to me for once. :beer:
Who bad
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 627
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:05 pm I said it once?
Say it twice. I command you.
And I was calling her town in the post you quoted.
It doesn't look like it.

This is not a productive discussion. You have called me scum off an on for most of the game and have almost always linked nutella in. I assumed that is because we have been firmly town reading each other. If there is more to it, I am unclear on why. I am trying to find that out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 570

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:11 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:04 pm I've largely vibed with both sloonei and tutuu who are strong town leader types and somehow the rest of the thread is against me, it's weird

Who bad
Sloon
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

You are trying to tell me I am bad, Doctor.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:01 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:48 pm Look I don't want to draw this out into a tunnely back and forth. I will listen and consider. Im just saying my read on you is as real as any strong gut read I get early game, and I'm often right on those.
I like the tone of this post. nutella doesn't like the direction things are heading, and it is starting to feel like the nutella/radish thing can become a bit of a black hole in the thread, so she steps back and tries to cool things off before they reach that point. I just keep seeing town nutella everywhere.
Problem with that is the timing. Maybe it was to keep the thread from sliding into the black hole, but maybe it was to keep it from crystalizing into "yeah, Radish probs town, Nutella probs not"...because that did seem to be the rising consensus among the people active in the thread at the time. Now, that needs to be buffered by (IMO) Radishes just being a more effective domer than Nutella so getting out of the dome is the smart play for Nutella in any case.
Lol I think this is more a sign of other people not knowing how to read radish. I'm telling you, any perceived persistence and rationality from him in that argument is more in line with his scum meta.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:12 pm

Vote for yourself. Bet you wont.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:11 pm
It doesn't look like it.

This is not a productive discussion. You have called me scum off an on for most of the game and have almost always linked nutella in. I assumed that is because we have been firmly town reading each other. If there is more to it, I am unclear on why. I am trying to find that out.
Look hombres. I just don't vibe your pushes. I thought Hyena got really town last time I was reading his shit and saw a 5 player Hyena wagon led by you so I just automatically assumed you probs bad man.

But that's also probs just wrong. The scum there is Made... and probably Thunal.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

jpic your response had very little to do with most of my point. I saw that you townread radish yes, but you also tagged onto suspicions of me earlier and unrelated to that. Idk what the syn thing has to do with anything.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:13 pm
It doesn't look like it.

Look hombres. I just don't vibe your pushes. I thought Hyena got really town last time I was reading his shit and saw a 5 player Hyena wagon led by you so I just automatically assumed you probs bad man.

But that's also probs just wrong. The scum there is Made... and probably Thunal.
Made I can see. Thunal I have mixed feelings on -- she felt around for an early push on me and then decided I was obvtowning after all. That could be a genuine progression or it could be mafia afraid to push on me. I lean the former
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Falcon
JPIC
LC
Made
Nanook
Tutuu

This where I'd launch missiles tbh
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:13 pm jpic your response had very little to do with most of my point. I saw that you townread radish yes, but you also tagged onto suspicions of me earlier and unrelated to that. Idk what the syn thing has to do with anything.
You brought up my iso and said it was largely passive. I felt this was disingenuous considering the rest of the reads I was throwing out before your schlong battle with Radish
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

It doesn't look like it.

I have not taken a close look at Thunal, but every time I see her post I feel good about it.

Made has made some eyebrow-raising posts. I caught him quickly in the Christmas game, but I don't think that makes me an expert on reading him or anything. Are you capable of selling me on him right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Does anyone fancy a salad for lunch? I'd be happy to vote any of hyena, nook, radish, or maybe made. :goofp:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 0]

Post by DrWilgy »

@Long Con or anyone else want to talk about hinting Moe with
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:54 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:50 am Damn my elderly double-clicking finger. I thought we had security on this now.
I ate it.
But I ordered you a single plum, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat.
then going for the lowest hanging fruit on the goddamned planet?
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:55 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:54 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:47 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:43 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:27 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:26 pm

Yeah, I plan on pocketing them. Nice Avatar dad.
It is awesome. @Long Con made it. I think it's the best avatar that was ever created.
:noble: It may be my finest avatar work. It's nice to have created something where I can say "I can die now, and my life will have had meaning". :srsnod:
Your life has always had meaning LC. You are my friend. :hug:
Yes, I saw you put me on your hypothetical Wolf team! :feb:

You said you're not a doctor this time. That's the first time you have said that in many games. Why?
:shrug:
That's why it's a tell.
[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine Watch how you eat your Oreos.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:15 pm Falcon
JPIC
LC
Made
Nanook
Tutuu

why falcon?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:16 pm
It doesn't look like it.

I have not taken a close look at Thunal, but every time I see her post I feel good about it.

Made has made some eyebrow-raising posts. I caught him quickly in the Christmas game, but I don't think that makes me an expert on reading him or anything. Are you capable of selling me on him right now?
I don't think I've ever sold you on anyone ever so probably not.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:12 pm

it wouldn't be permitted.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:15 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:13 pm jpic your response had very little to do with most of my point. I saw that you townread radish yes, but you also tagged onto suspicions of me earlier and unrelated to that. Idk what the syn thing has to do with anything.
You brought up my iso and said it was largely passive. I felt this was disingenuous considering the rest of the reads I was throwing out before your schlong battle with Radish
k
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:15 pm Falcon
JPIC
LC
Made
Nanook
Tutuu

why falcon?
One of the Alison voters is probably mafia.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:16 pm Does anyone fancy a salad for lunch? I'd be happy to vote any of hyena, nook, radish, or maybe made. :goofp:
I dig this
Image Image Image
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

*klaxons begin to blare*
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Every time I see Made post I just been like look at dat wolf. There is very little by way of solving. He hasn't had any spicy pushes that I saw. He keeps doing wolfy popins where he just comments half the time on NAI concerns then skeets off back to wolf chat.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:17 pm
k
I'm town. So if you are town yourself I want you to carry on talking with me. typing 'k' helps neither of us
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:23 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:18 pm the only push I've made is nutella lol
Syn, out of 10, how confident are you on this read
Talk to me about Syn, jpic.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:16 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:12 pm

it wouldn't be permitted.
Alrighty, out of the early woogy voters previous, do you have any inclination to think any of these are scum: MacDougall, Long Con, nutella

I guess I can already take Hazelnut off that list, but how do you feel about LC and Dad?
Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Made] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:18 pm Every time I see Made post I just been like look at dat wolf. There is very little by way of solving. He hasn't had any spicy pushes that I saw. He keeps doing wolfy popins where he just comments half the time on NAI concerns then skeets off back to wolf chat.
I feel this in spite of how Made made me Made when the Made made Made when Made was Made into a Maid by Tutuu who was actually Michelle.
Image Image Image
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:19 pm
Syn is a cool guy, I love bonking him
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:20 pm [VOTE: Made] aubergine
kk

[VOTE: Made] aubergine
Image Image Image
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:19 pm
Sure

I was slightly suspicious of him day 0 because it felt like he was going for an early pocket. It made me side-eye him but nothing further progressed on it because it was baseless at the time. I have since reverted my read to town because I liked his pushback response to 112.

I would like Syn to make more pushes, or reads, other than nutella though
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

It doesn't look like it.

For me it seems like your town read on Nutella is more structured around pocketing her than actual read. It's like when the sus on her gets strong you throw her a lifeline by just completely shifting the conversation, but at other times when there is a little exchange between her and someone else you are kinda keeping it going by encouraging her bad takes (bad takes in this case meaning takes she is expressing poorly or that otherwise are making her look bad). I think you are getting her in too much trouble to be partners, but you really could be a pockety wolf here.

For my part, I'm not Mac and I'm not "calling you scum"...but in my observations you certainly could be.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Tim, if Sloonei is scum you are in charge of getting them yeeted. I already did that once last year so I'm at my quota. Good luck.
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:18 pm Every time I see Made post I just been like look at dat wolf. There is very little by way of solving. He hasn't had any spicy pushes that I saw. He keeps doing wolfy popins where he just comments half the time on NAI concerns then skeets off back to wolf chat.
My strongest memory of Made in this game is that he was sort of the ringleader of the multiball discussion early on. He implied that he got some juicy reactions to things during that episode, but I'm not sure I ever saw evidence that anything materialized out of that.

@Made talk about what you were thinking at the time of this post and what has come from it since:
Made wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:18 pm That was a fun little page of reactions. Maybe that’s the trick. Force all 3 mafia teams to pretend they don’t know things
please and thanks
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What if its Nutella who has in fact pocketed Sloonei?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

...I don't think that's how that works.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:19 pm
k
I'm town. So if you are town yourself I want you to carry on talking with me. typing 'k' helps neither of us
k

:meany:

idk man. my first experience of you was spectating your champs game and I found you as town quite easily. we wolfed together in radiohead and were both caught early, and i wanna say here you feel more like you did in that game. i don't have the time to really look back and compare though. but continue doing your thing and we'll see
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:26 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:19 pm
k
k

:meany:

idk man. my first experience of you was spectating your champs game and I found you as town quite easily. we wolfed together in radiohead and were both caught early, and i wanna say here you feel more like you did in that game. i don't have the time to really look back and compare though. but continue doing your thing and we'll see
k
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

HMMMM...

If this is a town Hazelnut, I would often find myself trusting this JPIC read and would probably push for it as Hazelnut has a good feeler tentacle.
Image Image Image
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

in4 me and nutella are in k-cult
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:22 pm Tim, if Sloonei is scum you are in charge of getting them yeeted. I already did that once last year so I'm at my quota. Good luck.
Yeah thanx.
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:21 pm
It doesn't look like it.

For me it seems like your town read on Nutella is more structured around pocketing her than actual read. It's like when the sus on her gets strong you throw her a lifeline by just completely shifting the conversation, but at other times when there is a little exchange between her and someone else you are kinda keeping it going by encouraging her bad takes (bad takes in this case meaning takes she is expressing poorly or that otherwise are making her look bad). I think you are getting her in too much trouble to be partners, but you really could be a pockety wolf here.

For my part, I'm not Mac and I'm not "calling you scum"...but in my observations you certainly could be.
man you're gonna make me paranoid
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

You aren't already?
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:19 pm Alrighty, out of the early woogy voters previous, do you have any inclination to think any of these are scum: MacDougall, Long Con, nutella

I guess I can already take Hazelnut off that list, but how do you feel about LC and Dad?
I almost forgot LC was even here. I don't know what that means for him. I have seen him play with a tremendous rage of strategies as scum before. That includes being intentionally lowkey for long stretches of the early game when his teammates (me and spf in Grasslands, specifically) were more vocal. But I've also seen him win scum games by being highly engaged and manipulating things to his liking. He's barely been here so far. If he's bad, that could be an indication that he has teammates who are highly active. I have no direct reason to say that he is bad, though. I've not looked at him at all.

I feel okay about Mac, I think. His insistence that I'm bad is Standard Mac and not indicative of any alignment, but he's not pushing it in a way that feels overly aggressive or antagonistic, so I do not get the sense that he's doing it to knock me off my rhythm or keep me from gaining a strong foothold in the thread or anything like that. I also am giving him the benefit of the doubt because he seems to be under the weather.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:24 pm What if its Nutella who has in fact pocketed Sloonei?
unfortunately my golden age of winning sockys is behind me
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

It doesn't look like it.

Why did you townread me earlier and why did that change?
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”