Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 2]

Post by Michelle »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:42 am scirrus isnt and wasnt part of the game
Lolme
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 584

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 1]

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:46 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:44 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:38 am
dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:56 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:55 am no im fairly sure dya is town actually
how? I'm still in both metas
oof
there is nothing to off about, you are clearly death tunneled
you asked me to give you stuff to refute but when I do I'm "death tunneled"

Cute.

Verbalise how you had such a strong townread on Thunal?
i refuted your stuff when they were making sense and you were approaching things with a clear head

you are clearly scumreading everything and anything, you are biased and have a knee jerk reaction to call everything i post scummy

i had a strong townread on thunal due to my experience with her, she was in her town meta and i had wrongly scumread her before in grassland so i knew how she can come off as scummy
I haven't finished making my case Tutuu. I haven't read any of your responses except the ones that were directly above the post when I hit submit.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:46 am That said Mac is a bit like a boulder rolling down the hill when he thinks he has a hit, so I get that feeling.

But just go about playing the game and let your townieness shine through if it's there. Don't start complaining about being death tunnelled after a half dozen posts.
im not complaining im stating the truth
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

you are clearly scumreading everything and anything, you are biased and have a knee jerk reaction to call everything i post scummy
which of my points would you describe as knee jerk? I think literally every single one of them is reasonable?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:41 am I am probably not going to really be able to focus until we flip made, tutuu and thunal tbh.
If u dont want to engage with me about ur scumread on me then thats fine but dont be surprised that u end up being wrong then cuz ur just echo chambering urself
tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:44 am i think it will be a waste of my time to further engage with mac, he is too tunneled and is making silly posts
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1077

Post by Master Radishes »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:47 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:45 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:44 am i think it will be a waste of my time to further engage with mac, he is too tunneled and is making silly posts

it sucks that people are sheeping him so much
Uh you've reached this conclusion quickly.

You want 'too tunnelled' go see Nutella on me in D1. That lasted pages and pages and she smothered me and I actually had to walk away one evening because it was impossible to play.

This has been a half dozen posts and about three other people going 'hmm, yeah maybe'.

I feel like you're overreacting here.
i have not reached this conclusion too quickly, i can see it. he has been scumreading me since day 0

i can see that he is tunneled, i can see that people like you are sheeping him without trying to read the game yourselves and it sucks because you are missing out on some info such as dyachei confidently townreading me before their death
I've already said I'm not fully convinced and will dig into it myself later.

Having a suspicion on someone since D0 but spending most of the game focusing on other reads (which Mac has) is not 'death tunnelling'. You're over-stating things. I'm not gonna start getting into the nuances of why that is >rand scum but it's not winning me over at least. I'd prefer you keep going about doing what you do and I'll decide for myself later what I think of your overall play.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 am
which of my points would you describe as knee jerk? I think literally every single one of them is reasonable?
that "oof" post of yours was absurd, scumreading me because i defended thunal at eod just because cat also did it is silly, bringing up that clown post is silly, scumreading my ":(" emoji post when dya said she scumreads me is silly

the rest i wouldnt call silly, just wrong
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:50 am

You want 'too tunnelled' go see Nutella on me in D1. That lasted pages and pages and she smothered me and I actually had to walk away one evening because it was impossible to play.

This has been a half dozen posts and about three other people going 'hmm, yeah maybe'.

i have not reached this conclusion too quickly, i can see it. he has been scumreading me since day 0

i can see that he is tunneled, i can see that people like you are sheeping him without trying to read the game yourselves and it sucks because you are missing out on some info such as dyachei confidently townreading me before their death

Having a suspicion on someone since D0 but spending most of the game focusing on other reads (which Mac has) is not 'death tunnelling'. You're over-stating things. I'm not gonna start getting into the nuances of why that is >rand scum but it's not winning me over at least. I'd prefer you keep going about doing what you do and I'll decide for myself later what I think of your overall play.
you havent been reading most of the game so i dont believe that your assessment of what mac has been focusing on is accurate

im not over stating things

winning over you isnt my priority, my priority is stating the truth
Master Radishes
Hitman

Fwiw tutuu I agree that some of Mac's quoted posts are very reach-y.

(I see that as townie - I do the same thing when I think I have a hit and want to pile on every shred of circumstantial evidence in lieu of one damning shred.)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:50 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:41 am I am probably not going to really be able to focus until we flip made, tutuu and thunal tbh.
If u dont want to engage with me about ur scumread on me then thats fine but dont be surprised that u end up being wrong then cuz ur just echo chambering urself
there two arent contradictory statements
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:53 am Fwiw tutuu I agree that some of Mac's quoted posts are very reach-y.

(I see that as townie - I do the same thing when I think I have a hit and want to pile on every shred of circumstantial evidence in lieu of one damning shred.)
we all know mac is town yeah
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 am winning over you isnt my priority, my priority is stating the truth
So I lied?
Master Radishes
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 am

you havent been reading most of the game so i dont believe that your assessment of what mac has been focusing on is accurate

'Winning you over isn't my priority' you say right after trying to discredit my reading of the game. :smoky:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Are you actually trying to suggest that I have had a narrow minded focus on you all game?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:54 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 am winning over you isnt my priority, my priority is stating the truth
So I lied?
my priority is to the state the truth which includes when people are making silly posts, and/or are making poor plays and its not a subjective opinion of me to call things silly since i objectively know my alignment
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:55 am

'Winning you over isn't my priority' you say right after trying to discredit my reading of the game. :smoky:
yes. that seems like a sensible statement of me to make. im saying that i dont care if i win you over, im not trying to smooth talk you
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:55 am

Are you actually trying to suggest that I have had a narrow minded focus on you all game?
you have been tunneling me since day 0
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:55 am
So I lied?
my priority is to the state the truth which includes when people are making silly posts, and/or are making poor plays and its not a subjective opinion of me to call things silly since i objectively know my alignment
I am capable of ascertaining when I or others are making poor plays. I am not making a poor play. My points are reasonable and anyone with eyes and the capacity to translate information through them into their brain and into thought patterns can see that. Stick to just expressing your disagreement and leave the mischaracterisations at the door my friend.
Master Radishes
Hitman

On a completely different note is there any update on Alison's dealmaking?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Also any reasons D1 wagons like Thunal and Falcon have zero support right now?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:55 am

you have been tunneling me since day 0
Gonna have to just disagree.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 am
So I lied?
I am capable of ascertaining when I or others are making poor plays. I am not making a poor play. My points are reasonable and anyone with eyes and the capacity to translate information through them into their brain and into thought patterns can see that. Stick to just expressing your disagreement and leave the mischaracterisations at the door my friend.
your points are not reasonable
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 am On a completely different note is there any update on Alison's dealmaking?
She offered Long Con a track and he accepted it.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Okay now I'm actually gonna go for a bit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:58 am
So I lied?
The person you were begging to vote with you 30 minutes ago thought they were.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:59 am
So I lied?
The person you were begging to vote with you 30 minutes ago thought they were.
thats irrelevant, i wasnt begging either
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 582
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

i love the game of werewolf
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:02 am

ok you can be town

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

So I lied?
why aren't you reacting with more HEAT though?

doesn't matter if he makes sense or not right
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:04 am
So I lied?
why aren't you reacting with more HEAT though?

doesn't matter if he makes sense or not right
unsure what you mean, you will have to elaborate
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

can anybody give cliffs on how LC got into alison's target pool?
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:05 am can anybody give cliffs on how LC got into alison's target pool?
he self-nominated and nobody stopped him
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:05 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:05 am can anybody give cliffs on how LC got into alison's target pool?
he self-nominated and nobody stopped him
makes sense
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:03 am
tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:02 am

ok you can be town

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:43 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:36 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:28 pm I disagree cuz I'm a unique individual with my own thoughts and interpretation of events
What is your unique interpretation and why do you have it?
Well I can't say that my interpretation is unique, as others may have it, I know not.

Alison is wolf. Her 3P claim a gambit that other players will look at her claim and think to themselves "no way Maf would do that", as you yourself have already said.

Michelle is wolf cuz she made up her read on Essoa, who isn't playing. Ya, I know what she said, its a mixup from other games she's involved in, but I don't buy it
falcon town (i think)
Falcon town!
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:26 pm falcon clear mafia
Falcon outed!
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:25 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
Vote the Falcon!
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:27 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:23 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:19 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:15 pm @falcon45ca penny for your (actual significant) thoughts?
I'm not sure my thoughts are significant. I guess I'm LHF town, cuz I've done nothing significant or noteworthy thus far, which seems to be enough to condemn me for some.

BUT! I'm not gonna fade away, no no! Not on Rex Manning day
I think doing three ISOs in ten minutes is a noteworthy thing.

The claim that you are just an easy chop for lazy folk is disingenuous.
1 of the ISO's has like 10 posts. You acting like the 3 of you had a lot of depth to your ISO's is disingenuous.

You're literally calling me scum for not spending enough time stroking your ego with your ISO. Sorry, I don't belief in participation ribbons. I gave your ISO as much time as I felt it needed.
wait i missed this post

this is towny

[VOTE: cat] aubergine

if this is right cool i can tolerate mac

if this is wrong i will have grounds to tell mac to knock it off

win-win situation
Falcon town!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

people can change their reads and be town its a concept that exists
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

@Alison if your wincon is to have half of the number of the people alive bargained with you, then why'd you out that you gave LC the track?
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:08 am people can change their reads and be town its a concept that exists
What has Falcon done since the towny post yesterday EOD to encourage you to be back to mafia reading and voting him?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:10 am
tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:08 am people can change their reads and be town its a concept that exists
What has Falcon done since the towny post yesterday EOD to encourage you to be back to mafia reading and voting him?
i looked over the wagons, acknowledged the cat mafia flip, started thinking how would mafia play out the eod, came to a conclusion that cat was likely bussed due to the way things went (also coz he didnt even try to claim a role), i also like pretty much all voters on the falcon wagon, i dont think it was dirty

from my understanding of game theory flipping falcon is really important to make more sense of day 1
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i'm a little bit mixed on wilgy thoughts btw, i can see how it's maybe stretchy but i'm not sure if i've just done a poor job of making my points stand out or if people were going for the weak reasons in it
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yes you can change your reads. But between Thunal, Cat and Falcon you have shown a pattern of modifying your read to suit the situation in the thread. Like even now townreading Ted and switching to Falcon just looks like you backing off pushing Ted because you need allies and are trying to pocket him.

Your townshielding of Thunal was like next level over the top, but then day 2 you're just like "yeah we need to flip this before endgame". You're just focused on working out your viable kills imo. Like even looking at your readslist you've just got it ordered from most to least difficult to chop as town.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Long Con ] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:13 am tutuu
JustPlayingitcool
Michelle
MacDougall
nutella
Syn
Marmot

Timsup2nothin
Sloonei
Hyena
JackofHearts2005
DrWilgy

Thunal33
MartinGG99
TonyStarkPrime
Master Radishes
Dyslexicon

Long Con
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Made
falcon45ca
Kylemii
tedxtr

Alison
Actually nah I retract that, that's not a fair statement.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

and tutuu, that was part 2 of the troll on you, continuing on the "making silly points" theme
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:12 am Yes you can change your reads. But between Thunal, Cat and Falcon you have shown a pattern of modifying your read to suit the situation in the thread. Like even now townreading Ted and switching to Falcon just looks like you backing off pushing Ted because you need allies and are trying to pocket him.

Your townshielding of Thunal was like next level over the top, but then day 2 you're just like "yeah we need to flip this before endgame". You're just focused on working out your viable kills imo. Like even looking at your readslist you've just got it ordered from most to least difficult to chop as town.
im not townreading ted and switching to falcon just because i need allies and im trying to pocket ted

this is what you call confirmation bias

you are tunneled and committed to scumreading me, and any new thing that happens, you will try to explain it with "this thing happens because i was right"

i switched to townreading ted because i think the post i quoted was really towny from the emotional variety kind of towny - him calling me a hypocrite

my townshield of thunal was me being confident in my townread on day 1

day 2 changed because dya was night killed over other people + from game theory's pov i feel like we need to know thunal's flip

im putting more priority in solving the game based off of my understanding of proper gameplay theory over my personal reads
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:15 am and tutuu, that was part 2 of the troll on you, continuing on the "making silly points" theme
yea i know
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:17 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:12 am Yes you can change your reads. But between Thunal, Cat and Falcon you have shown a pattern of modifying your read to suit the situation in the thread. Like even now townreading Ted and switching to Falcon just looks like you backing off pushing Ted because you need allies and are trying to pocket him.

im not townreading ted and switching to falcon just because i need allies and im trying to pocket ted

this is what you call confirmation bias

you are tunneled and committed to scumreading me, and any new thing that happens, you will try to explain it with "this thing happens because i was right"

i switched to townreading ted because i think the post i quoted was really towny from the emotional variety kind of towny - him calling me a hypocrite

my townshield of thunal was me being confident in my townread on day 1

day 2 changed because dya was night killed over other people + from game theory's pov i feel like we need to know thunal's flip

im putting more priority in solving the game based off of my understanding of proper gameplay theory over my personal reads
not gonna happen

if your scum read is still "gut" related then i guess that's fine, but do you seriously think you're making a reasonable comparison between that game and this one? i've already pointed out how that's flawed.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

you are misunderstanding my post ted
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

i read that wrong, i should take a chill pill or two
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

read mac's post for context