Total votes: 22
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 2]

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:11 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:10 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:49 pm I think I'd flip HK. not a huge fan on the reads list other than putting me as town.
lol what?
JPIC flailing for somewhere to vote is probably town.
eh?
Spoiler: show
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:09 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:06 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:04 pm What about falcon? I normally expect v!Falc to be more...involved...than he is. He seems way too content striking out on his vanity crusades.
I scumread falcon d1 but eh don't know how confident I am to revisit that after being the counterwagon in d1. I think I still scumread falcon independently from the counterwagon though
Why can't the counterwagon be scum? If town was good enough to find one wolf on D1, it is good enough to find two.

I don't want to commit to a meta-based scumread on Falc because he's actually a little bit of a blindspot for me even on our home forum. I can't say this is scum Falc, but it's not vintage town Falc.
It could, but I just worry that I was wrong
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:33 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:31 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:29 pm I read about david bowie that he got into a drunken fight with his friend and got punched and that caused one of his eyes to be permanently dilluted and that gave him his trademark mysterious look which helped him with auditions and career and later he thanked his friend. If i were him i wouldnt thank my friend even if it ended up causing me success, the friend didnt have good indentions and i got angry that david did this when i read it
Sometimes you do thank the person that hurt you if you become astronomically successful b/c of their insult/injury, maybe even especially if you do. Think of it as spite thanks if it helps.
If its a sarcastic spite thank then i like it if its not i hate it and its illogical

thanks like thanking ur partner for cheating on u coz they made u realize u shouldnt be with them
if it happened before a major life-changing decision, I would genuinely thank them for saving me from making that mistake tbh
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:33 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:31 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:29 pm I read about david bowie that he got into a drunken fight with his friend and got punched and that caused one of his eyes to be permanently dilluted and that gave him his trademark mysterious look which helped him with auditions and career and later he thanked his friend. If i were him i wouldnt thank my friend even if it ended up causing me success, the friend didnt have good indentions and i got angry that david did this when i read it
Sometimes you do thank the person that hurt you if you become astronomically successful b/c of their insult/injury, maybe even especially if you do. Think of it as spite thanks if it helps.
If its a sarcastic spite thank then i like it if its not i hate it and its illogical

thanks like thanking ur partner for cheating on u coz they made u realize u shouldnt be with them
ngl I thanked my ex-wife after she went off the deep end. Partially b/c I did appreciate our time together before that, but also b/c she saved me from spending the rest of my life with her, and that was nice.
I also told her when she was running back home to her mommy and daddy that stop signs were optional and that she could ignore traffic lights if she wanted to...

I'm not a very nice person some times.
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:49 pm I think I'd flip HK. not a huge fan on the reads list other than putting me as town.
lol what?
scumreading tutuu and liking tim
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:34 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:28 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:26 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:15 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:52 pm oh, and HK, regarding Tim... he is being wolf-read because he keeps making snide posts about how he refuses to read, but then gets into these extended engagements where he shades random people because they happened to post while he loaded the page, and for all of D2 he's been pushing the "let's just chop Made and chill in the meantime" approach which is something town!Tim simply does not do

show me a game where town!Tim was okay with just pressing yeet at the start of the day in early game and then doing nothing after that point
Monty Python is probably the closest. He and Visor worked together to dumpster Ephemeral late D1 and SOD2 and then Tim promptly fucked off the wagon and started doing other weird things, which ultimately got him chopped like 3 days later. He basically abdicated any responsibility for the Eph push because he started working on the next chop.

I haven't seen enough from Tim here to make me think he's not town, if you want me on record sure, I think Tim is town. Future HK reserves the right to re-evaluate
he's not working for the next chop tho

he didn't work for the cat chop either
Yeah, I'm working my way there. Had to stop on you for a hot second though b/c of your atrocious Bowie take.
If you actually get to wolf reading me for how I am playing this game I might have to AtE at you, because you actually are one of the few who should know better.
looking forward to you proving me wrong
You'll have to wait...and I won't AtE at you because you don't have the relevant background information that HK does.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:36 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:52 pm oh, and HK, regarding Tim... he is being wolf-read because he keeps making snide posts about how he refuses to read, but then gets into these extended engagements where he shades random people because they happened to post while he loaded the page, and for all of D2 he's been pushing the "let's just chop Made and chill in the meantime" approach which is something town!Tim simply does not do

show me a game where town!Tim was okay with just pressing yeet at the start of the day in early game and then doing nothing after that point
Monty Python is probably the closest. He and Visor worked together to dumpster Ephemeral late D1 and SOD2 and then Tim promptly fucked off the wagon and started doing other weird things, which ultimately got him chopped like 3 days later. He basically abdicated any responsibility for the Eph push because he started working on the next chop.

I haven't seen enough from Tim here to make me think he's not town, if you want me on record sure, I think Tim is town. Future HK reserves the right to re-evaluate

Yeah, I'm working my way there. Had to stop on you for a hot second though b/c of your atrocious Bowie take.
If you actually get to wolf reading me for how I am playing this game I might have to AtE at you, because you actually are one of the few who should know better.
You'll have to wait...and I won't AtE at you because you don't have the relevant background information that HK does.
am i a rube from the hinterland?

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:37 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:36 pm

am i a rube from the hinterland?
Aren't we all?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1077

Post by Master Radishes »

Fellow CFCers, this is supposed to be a happy occasion! Let's not bicker and argue about who scumreads who.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Tim's Progression on Cat is sus.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:55 pm Cat will be the day 1 chop. Sorry about your vanity cases. Make comfort with this fact people.
I'm gonna hard push Falcon to make sure we don't have a runaway under your overpowering will.
Starts with clear resistance to cat as a vote. Say he thinks the cat vote might let a baddie falcon get away
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:14 pm @MacDougall

If I didn't have my own fish to fry here I could sheep you on Cat...but it would just be a plain sheep. To me the ISO is just...meh...and a good number of minutes of my life I can't get back...but we already know that you and I read the game in very different ways. Objectively I think it is meh, but if your gut speaks I generally respect it so if you have a strong feeling, go ye forth.

I saw you say you don't disagree with the Falcon wagon so I think history will show we are on the same side in the end. If I misinterpreted that you had actually looked at why I am on Falcon let me know.
Piviots. says the Iso for cat is kinda w/e. Nothing to see here. (I could be wrong, and I was looking for this, but Tim seems to be the only person who said Cat's Iso was meh)
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:23 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:18 pm I know y'all don't care but I just posted the most beautiful destruction of cat and made.
I care. If I poste[d] that I'd be eating the usual shit about narratives and pre-flip associations and yadda yadda yadda...but you posted it so...sure, Cat and Made are w/w and we should expect them both to claim PRs just kill them.
Now says that he cares about the case on Cat. Brings up Made's association as Cat's possible teammate for the first time
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:46 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:37 pm @MacDougall

If Cat flips town do you think it would be okay if a vig just shoots you?
No that is a ridiculous thought
Just a check to see how certain you are since I'm probably going to just throw in with you here.
Then says that Mac should be shot if he mischops Cat? As a joke, but a weird one, even contemporaniously
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:08 pm [VOTE: Cat] aubergine
just before this vote he tells the vig not to kill Mac just because Mac's wrong.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:09 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:04 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:01 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:28 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:25 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:24 amHold my hand :bighug:
I was just saying, you also have a scum read on Radish. Which is cool!

Otherwise, I haven't read that much tbh.
I haven't read myself more than the environment where I posted and I feel very well and enjoying the game very much.
Me too, on both counts. Clearly this is the way.
Hi Tim, what a huge frozen wagon is telling you?
It is not talking to me yet. Probably because I just got here. I'm kind of intrigued that Mac built his huge case on Cat, then went haring off after Thunal on a "scumslip." I have very low belief in scumslips, but why are we all piled on Cat if Mac has moved on?
Say he's not really feeling the cat wagon. Questions why we were voting cat if mac was gone even though Tim doesn't like voting scum slips. (also doesn't mention his pet project wagon, Falcon)
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:08 pm Does anyone have a more compelling argument for why Cat is not a hit than "this seems too easy"? Because I agree with the sentiment on that one but I have decided not to follow it. Sometimes a wolf is just a wolf and I am not going to be driven by lack of confidence/wifom.

I have to do a post mortem and determine a cause of death, so I am gonna be busy for a while and if anyone has an answer they really think I should see make sure you quote me or ping me or whatever.
in case you are worrying, the deceased is a vacuum cleaner
for the life of me, I can't find anyone saying the cat's case was "too easy". Most said it was straight forward. That's not to say no one said it, I just couldn't find it.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:47 pm
112 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:43 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:42 pm
112 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:40 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:37 pm
112 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:35 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:33 pm
What does it sound like I think Cat is going to flip?
Town.

In the world where I'm maf, I wouldn't make myself look good(tm) by pushing against a wolf wagon.
You're a clever wolf. You know the levels of WIFOM at play.
But I actually just think cat is town now and your read is wrong :/
Is there anything other than the lethargic "too easy" vibe of the wagon to back this "Cat is town" read?
i think how they're responding to the pressure is pretty clearly distinct from how a wolf would approach it
I played a game recently where I got hard sussed and was the consensus wolf. I not only calmly and dispassionately analyzed the game much like cat is doing now, I did it for the entire phase to the tune of 480+ posts. I wish you had been there because I might have gotten off the blocks quicker.

PS: I was a wolf in that game.
Emphasis is my own, but, this reads like Tim knew cat was wolf here. Odd perspective too. 112 was the first person to give him a "cat could be town" read not based on it being "too easy", and he denies it off hand.
(this is prob the weakest part of my argument. Even if this interaction isn't sus to you, the rest of the argument stands. don't be that guy please <3 )
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:01 pm If I give in to the "too easy" feeling on Cat I might want to kill Marmot or Syn. Any takers?
Anyways, Tim now no longer is looking for the arguement that isn't "a cat chop is too easy" and goes to making the "too easy" arguement himself.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:54 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:51 pm for anyone, who are Cat's teammates if they're mafia?
If Cat's a hit Mac's association case on Made comes in hot...and Made's behavior between then and now from what I have seen has not cooled it at all.

If Cat's a hit the attempt to drag 112 down the drain with them will have to be assessed for WIFOM value.
This is bizzare. this is the second time the Made x Cat connection is made. First time after Tim's vote, and very forceful considering how unsure he was on Cat
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:56 pm If Cat's a hit their team wrote them off early, so any spew needs to be filtered based on Cat intentionally peddling.
I know this not to be true. At least not the Made bits. That said, I think it's sus that this is the next post he makes after the above

but yeah, in conclusion, omgus. don't forget to like comment and subscribe. Thank you for coming to my ted talk
[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Oooo martin's voting me now!

Hi martin!!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:33 pm

If you're a wolf I'm confident you're not getting found today. Flips, associations, and tomorrow will make or break you is where I'm at.
Bitch we been found him
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:36 pm
lol what?
I don't think tim is wolfy today. I think tutuu has danced around wanting to wolf read me/my slot but isn't actually doing anything about it, like trying to keep me around for future elims should they be needed. That's why tutuu is there.
Tim is in the likes list b/c while I can see how y'all get to wolf there, I'm not.
If you think I hard defend my partner Tim here instead of hard busing I have some ocean front property in Colorado you might be interested in
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

also i just realized "don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe" is the new "tip your waitress" and that makes me deeply uncomfy
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Great case made. It's like he only agreed to vote cat when it became a package deal with you.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

Oh god please don't say Tim is a wolf. That would just be proof that I literally read him the opposite of what he is every single time.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

the ironic thing is that if Tim is bad, he's the one who told me to make a case like this instead of just quoting shit, so thanks for that?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Also gdi is Made just town?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

nutella wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:41 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:33 pm

If you're a wolf I'm confident you're not getting found today. Flips, associations, and tomorrow will make or break you is where I'm at.
Bitch we been found him
Note that he says that IF I am a wolf I won't be found today.

I'm not a wolf.

You haven't found nothin'.

And like HK you should know better so I might AtE the hell outta you postgame.
ImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Made wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:40 pm Oooo martin's voting me now!

Hi martin!!
hi

curious to see how this EoD2 goes since the thread is more "lets not delete martin for TMI suspicions" and less "OMG HE HAS TMI ON TUTUU AND THUNAL!!!" earlier this week

And yet these 3 wagons are so close but I already came to terms with my own deletion
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I should go back to not just posting whatever thought pops into mind. I come across as more mysterious and calculating that way. (Or at least I like to think I do.)
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:46 pm Also gdi is Made just town?
Yeah I'm coming around to that now
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:46 pm Also gdi is Made just town?
(don't let it get out, i got a reputation i'm trying to uphold here)
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Since I can't self-vote, might as well vote one of the cws, namely one that Mac pushed iirc
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:45 pm Oh god please don't say Tim is a wolf. That would just be proof that I literally read him the opposite of what he is every single time.
Don't worry you got this one right...of course even the blind squirrel bumps into a nut now and then so don't get the wild idea that you know how to read me.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:42 pm
lol what?
I don't think tim is wolfy today. I think tutuu has danced around wanting to wolf read me/my slot but isn't actually doing anything about it, like trying to keep me around for future elims should they be needed. That's why tutuu is there.
Tim is in the likes list b/c while I can see how y'all get to wolf there, I'm not.
If you think I hard defend my partner Tim here instead of hard busing I have some ocean front property in Colorado you might be interested in
Wot dancing wot lol u asked me for my read on u i said null

u cant think im dancing around u u mihht thonk that im planning to in the future and u might consider from. Now what i would do ass cum but ar this veey moment i am not dancing around nothing
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:48 pm
lol what?

u cant think im dancing around u u mihht thonk that im planning to in the future and u might consider from. Now what i would do ass cum but ar this veey moment i am not dancing around nothing
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:48 pm
lol what?

fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:48 pm Now what i would do ass cum but ar this veey
:Uhh:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lmfao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:48 pm Now what i would do ass cum
:ponder:
Master Radishes
Hitman

Is tutuu just attempting to be every single nominee for 'best quote' in the 2021 Sockys?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu is drunk posting. you love to see it
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Can someone tell me how long the tim wagon existed?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Master Radishes
Hitman

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:51 pm Can someone tell me how long the tim wagon existed?
A few seconds.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:51 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:51 pm Can someone tell me how long the tim wagon existed?
A few seconds.

Perhaps I was reading him on tone or smthn.

I see in my notes he's town but....

Maybe he isn't?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Four hours ago no one in the game had me as anything but town (except Syn).

I have done nothing different than I have done the whole game.

It's so hilarious that I am opting to just let them do it.
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:53 pm
A few seconds.

Maybe he isn't?
Now I just want to vote you again
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

never read a tim before so there's that too

as compared to tutuu and thunal whom I've read both before
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

[VOTE: Martin] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:53 pm
A few seconds.

Maybe he isn't?
Nah, he has notes. Pro town move.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:53 pm Now I just want to vote you again
Do I look like I care?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

oh my god
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

A few seconds.

Maybe he isn't?
That would be smarter, yes. But I think Made is the even better choice.
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

MartinGG99 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:54 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:53 pm Now I just want to vote you again
Do I look like I care?
magic 8 ball says yes
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:54 pmoh my god
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: 112] aubergine

Iron Man and Kyle Man know the way.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:54 pm
A few seconds.

Maybe he isn't?
Nah, he has notes. Pro town move.
Fair point...Made definitely better.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:56 pm [VOTE: 112] aubergine

Iron Man and Kyle Man know the way.
I trust neither of them.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”