Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 3]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:09 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:48 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:44 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:42 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:42 pm so far all the mafia have been named after animals
i knew a cat named kyle once
Is this true????
I think that you, me, Mac, and Martin are the only players using given names for screen names...Mac's town, I'm town...if you are town should we just clear Martin or nah?
Martin's not my given name, Marshall is.

But considering online sources are the most frequent social interaction I get (where my username is martin) you might as well consider my given name to be Martin anyways lol.

I'm not sure clearing me is a good idea for anyone as any alignment. If a town calls me town correctly despite any controversy its likely considered TMI; considering how I've been suspected of TMI for having (what I believe to be) correct town reads on Tutuu and the Thunal/HK slot.
For the record, I said that you use a given name, not necessarily your own.

Anyway...I think your TR on Tutuu might be wrong. Have you been updating that, or might it be a bit stale?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:50 pm nutella
Syn
JustPlayingitcool
Michelle
Made
Hyena

Master Radishes
tedxtr
Sloonei
Long Con
JackofHearts2005

DrWilgy
Kylemii
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
TonyStarkPrime
MartinGG99
falcon45ca

Dyslexicon
hollowkatt
Timsup2nothin
tutuu

Alison
Mind giving your thoughts or reasons on JPIC + Michelle please?

Dizzy as well since I haven't seen them recently, but it's not like im here 24/7.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 627
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:42 pm so far all the mafia have been named after animals
Is this true????
I think that you, me, Mac, and Martin are the only players using given names for screen names...Mac's town, I'm town...if you are town should we just clear Martin or nah?

But considering online sources are the most frequent social interaction I get (where my username is martin) you might as well consider my given name to be Martin anyways lol.

I'm not sure clearing me is a good idea for anyone as any alignment. If a town calls me town correctly despite any controversy its likely considered TMI; considering how I've been suspected of TMI for having (what I believe to be) correct town reads on Tutuu and the Thunal/HK slot.
marshall 3p
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:13 pm
Is this true????

marshall 3p
Why were you voting me yesterday? I was really curious, and frustrated that I couldn't ask.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:13 pm Anyway...I think your TR on Tutuu might be wrong. Have you been updating that, or might it be a bit stale?
I'm considering it pending when I look into Marmot + Tutuu interactions.

I still think she's town though; its what I feel. The only thing that would make me doubt it is, as I've said, if they had bad interactions with multiple flipped scum I think. Or something along those lives.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Rip Mac, this world is cruel :noble:

Nice to see a wolf flip again, this is refreshing ^^

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:15 pm Or something along those lives.
Lines* not lives
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who should get off the phone?
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

6%
Voters: Master Radishes
Alison
No votes
Voters: None
DrWilgy
6%
Voters: tedxtr
Dyslexicon
12%
Voters: nutella, Hyena
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Made
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
hollowkatt
12%
Voters: Kylemii, Justplayingitcool
Timsup2nothin
18%
Voters: Syn, tutuu, Made
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
tedxtr
6%
Voters: Long Con
tutuu
6%
Voters: hollowkatt
No vote
6%
Voters: Timsup2nothin
No elimination
No votes
Mac's Mom (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
29%
Voters: Marmot, MacDougall, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis
Total votes: 17
VC

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:13 pm
Is this true????

marshall 3p
Why were you voting me yesterday? I was really curious, and frustrated that I couldn't ask.
because nutella was voting you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:10 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:02 pm my posts calling you out were very exact on why your claim is bad and why your play is bad

that is not whining, it is called solving
Which is all fine right up to the point where your solving leads to wanting to chop me. If I am a town vig I will certainly die before end game...probably before I get a second shot off. Typically the NK is the end of the process chain so the wolves will either let my shot go if I am likely to shoot town and then kill me, or block my shot if they think I would hit a wolf and then kill me. Either way, i wind up solved long before the town really has to worry about me.'

So why you want to chop me now?
because I'm a wolf and I'm scared

or because I think you're full of shit
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:32 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:53 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm also rn I'm only half in thread, half on the other side of a bong

but Tim, how is town bad this game? we got 2 back to back baddie kills
Mac I credit for that...you on the other hand want to kill me for spite, and Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.

Tutuu I think is pretty well open wolfing and getting town read for it, and then openly mocking people for town reading her for it. And most of the rest are apparently slanking and waiting for a mech solve to absolve them of responsibility. So, yeah, here we are...and if the wolves convince the town to chop a claimed vig...cherry on top.
you think tutuu is open-wolfing and shielded by town-reads but you're gonna shoot made, someone who is still kinda in the POE

ok
well yeah. if tutuu is open wolfing you chop them. then you shoot the guy who's death tunneling you b/c it either clears your slot if they're a wolf OR it makes everyone pushing on them look bad (and also trends towards a tim chop so probably if Tim IS town here he's got The Confidence which is the opposite of The Fear)
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:54 pm also wait, has anyone ever claimed dead before?

Like can you do that?
Quite a number of games on TS allow you to make a single dead-red post like Ouch when you die / its announced in the thread that you died.

You clearly missed the SoD3 flip.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:33 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:27 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:56 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm Marmot(10): Sloonei, Mac, Made, Nute, Tim, Radish, Martin, JPIC, Hyena, Syn
Nute, Made, Time, and Mac are the four people that were on both EoD scum wagons. I was already townreading all four of them, but I think this strengthens my townreads on all four of them (well, Mac is confirmed town now since he'd dead, but still!).

On the other hand, Nanook, Tutuu, Ted, Falcon, Dizzy, and Marmot were on the D1 wagon that yeeted a scum, but weren't on the D2 wagon. One of these people (Marmot) has flipped scum. If there were any other bussers on Cat, I'd look at these six people first and foremost because I don't think scum would want to lose two teammates in a row, and thus wouldn't be on Marmot's wagon EoD2?
I pick tutuu
Tutuu is definitely the player who kinda scares me the most because from what I saw, she was the most outspoken about not wanting to vote Marmot. Dizzy is the one player that I have, like, zero info on though, and that's more concerning for me right now than someone I feel like has given a whole lot of stuff to base a read on.
Coincidentally, I was scumreading Nanook for the same reason I was scumreading Marmot -- neither of them have gone out of their way to interact with me when they have done so previously when they've been town. Falcon is the one person that I feel like could be town in that group, but if I take Martin as a null read rather than a scumread, Falcon doesn't look so good based on the EoD1 wagon on him.
Yeah, I can understand that idea
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:16 pm If I’ve been pocketed by tutuu i might just permanently retire from mafia
:suspish:

Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:17 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:41 pm also rn I'm only half in thread, half on the other side of a bong

Mac I credit for that...you on the other hand want to kill me for spite, and Nutella has gone on a tunnel rampage that is flatly hilarious given that she is one of two people in this game who has in fact seen me play this way before...as a town PR trying to live long enough to be useful.

Tutuu I think is pretty well open wolfing and getting town read for it, and then openly mocking people for town reading her for it. And most of the rest are apparently slanking and waiting for a mech solve to absolve them of responsibility. So, yeah, here we are...and if the wolves convince the town to chop a claimed vig...cherry on top.
you think tutuu is open-wolfing and shielded by town-reads but you're gonna shoot made, someone who is still kinda in the POE

ok
well yeah. if tutuu is open wolfing you chop them. then you shoot the guy who's death tunneling you b/c it either clears your slot if they're a wolf OR it makes everyone pushing on them look bad (and also trends towards a tim chop so probably if Tim IS town here he's got The Confidence which is the opposite of The Fear)
you ignored the key part of my sentence where I point out that Tim thinks tutuu is shielded by unwarranted town-reads, so from his perspective, tutuu is unchoppable

ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 570

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:28 pm Hallelujah I can speak.

Thanks for figuring out my situation, y’all. I have been busy and did not keep up very well, so I just sheeded nutella at the end of the day.

I will remain somewhat busy for this phase. I have two wolves to analyze for associative reads. I intend to make that my primary focus, since I will likely be unable to catch myself up this phase, so I feel like this is the most effective use of my time right now. I will certainly be here to answer any questions that you all have for me.
yeet sloonei
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

ok
You don't understand if tutuu is openwolfing before is too late, this is a fact.

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:34 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:02 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:42 pm Are hk/ted/tim partners

Hmmmmthinking
i like ted i think he's town :(

maybe dizzy maf coz he killed dya n1 coz most other players here dont have that much experience with dya and wouldnt likely to kill them that much n1 coz they havent heard about them? (credit to nutella for making this read first or whoever did it first i dont mean to steal it :cloud9: )
I would straight up kill the following N1: Tim, Dya, Nutella, Mac, Syn, Michelle, Nanook, maybe dizzy
why me lol
cause you know enough about me to catch me. Basically my kill list are the people I have confidence can find me easily as a wolf. Except nanook. nanook is there b/c it would be funny to kill NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:35 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:33 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:07 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm Cat(10): Nute, Nanook, Tutuu, Made, Ted, Falcon, Mac, Tim, Dizzy, Marmot
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:44 pm Marmot(10): Sloonei, Mac, Made, Nute, Tim, Radish, Martin, JPIC, Hyena, Syn
Nute, Made, Time, and Mac are the four people that were on both EoD scum wagons. I was already townreading all four of them, but I think this strengthens my townreads on all four of them (well, Mac is confirmed town now since he'd dead, but still!).

On the other hand, Nanook, Tutuu, Ted, Falcon, Dizzy, and Marmot were on the D1 wagon that yeeted a scum, but weren't on the D2 wagon. One of these people (Marmot) has flipped scum. If there were any other bussers on Cat, I'd look at these six people first and foremost because I don't think scum would want to lose two teammates in a row, and thus wouldn't be on Marmot's wagon EoD2?
yea but if u just look at the eod poll and ignore the context i dont think the results will be fruitful

u should take into consideration that marmot was the only wagon on day 2

i forgot about day 1 but ithink there were multiple wagons

on day 2 marmot had 10 votes, a bunch of wagons had 3 votes and it wasnt even close

there wasnt competing wagons i think using VCA the way u are trying to use it wont be effective

also nook and dizzy werent even here for EoD so like

if theyre town they dont vote marmot thats an explanation (cuz they werent physically here for the flash wagon)

and as scum they're after afk still or choose not to

but again, yeah, idk if u can produce results from this :p
wait, hang on, are you giving benefit of the doubt for not being here EOD to dizzy/nanook but not to me or am I misunderstanding your point here?
wot? i am only telling hyena why i think his method is flawed

im not taking into account whether or not u were at EoD or not, that doesnt matter to me!

i dont care who was on the marmot wagon, everyone present voted there except me!
why are you town?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:18 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:33 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:31 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:27 pm

I pick tutuu
Tutuu is definitely the player who kinda scares me the most because from what I saw, she was the most outspoken about not wanting to vote Marmot. Dizzy is the one player that I have, like, zero info on though, and that's more concerning for me right now than someone I feel like has given a whole lot of stuff to base a read on.
Coincidentally, I was scumreading Nanook for the same reason I was scumreading Marmot -- neither of them have gone out of their way to interact with me when they have done so previously when they've been town. Falcon is the one person that I feel like could be town in that group, but if I take Martin as a null read rather than a scumread, Falcon doesn't look so good based on the EoD1 wagon on him.
Yeah, I can understand that idea
I need my morning brain to read this

MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:03 pm Of the five people in the list, she scares me the most right now for how outspoken she was about not wanting to vote Marmot. Also, after reading some of the recent interactions between Tutuu and Martin, I worry that their relationship in this game is mirroring similar relationships I've had with people in game that I've townread people regardless of their alignment... basically basing it completely off how enjoyable I'm finding someone (past examples for me include Elephant/Mendel, Trustworthy, and Evenstar).
We should probably lock Hyena as town btw. Or 3p, but that's not really a priority at all to me tbh considering their contributions.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 2]

Post by Hyena »

PART 2 OF BIG POST OF EOD 1 & 2 WAGON READS

See previous post for initial reason for suspecting Nanook, Tutuu, Red, Falcon, and Dizzy + details on Nanook and Tutuu.

-----------------------------

Falcon
Before I made this list of five people, Falcon was probably the person that I thought was most likely town. But then, after reevaluating Martin and looking back at Falcon's wagon from EoD1, I'm not so sure.

Right now, these are the reads I have/I had for Falcon's EoD1 wagon before moving Martin to null:
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm Falcon(7): Thunal, Cat, Martin, Long Con, Wilgy, JPIC, Radish
If I move Martin to null, then Falcon's wagon actually doesn't look so bad anymore, which makes me not want to call Falcon as towny as I was before. Also, I'm starting to think Mac was right that Cat was ruthlessly bussed, so Falcon's vote on Cat doesn't look towny either. His only potential saving grace is where his vote was at EoD: on Dizzy with 112, who I think is town. I haven't looked at why he was there yet, but the latter stuff is enough for me to move him down to at least null.

Dizzy and Ted
Dizzy and Ted are two players I simply don't have a read on, which is very concerning for me at this stage of the game. Marmot and Nanook fell into my scum pile for this, too, in addition to the other reason I stated earlier. In my experience, there's a certain point where if I don't have a read on someone due to a lack of interactions with them that their likelihood of being scum increases, and Dizzy and Ted are starting to reach that point to me.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hmmmmthinking

maybe dizzy maf coz he killed dya n1 coz most other players here dont have that much experience with dya and wouldnt likely to kill them that much n1 coz they havent heard about them? (credit to nutella for making this read first or whoever did it first i dont mean to steal it :cloud9: )
I would straight up kill the following N1: Tim, Dya, Nutella, Mac, Syn, Michelle, Nanook, maybe dizzy
Awww that is heartwarming ^^

Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:18 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:54 pm also wait, has anyone ever claimed dead before?

Like can you do that?
Quite a number of games on TS allow you to make a single dead-red post like Ouch when you die / its announced in the thread that you died.

i'm mean like if I were to go like

Made has....Died?
not really shoosh y'all

and then continued playing as if I were a dead player in order to convince people I'm town. Like would that kinda gambit fly?
Pov: you reading my takes
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:23 pm PART 2 OF BIG POST OF EOD 1 & 2 WAGON READS

See previous post for initial reason for suspecting Nanook, Tutuu, Red, Falcon, and Dizzy + details on Nanook and Tutuu.

Falcon
Before I made this list of five people, Falcon was probably the person that I thought was most likely town. But then, after reevaluating Martin and looking back at Falcon's wagon from EoD1, I'm not so sure.

Right now, these are the reads I have/I had for Falcon's EoD1 wagon before moving Martin to null:
Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:28 pm Falcon(7): Thunal, Cat, Martin, Long Con, Wilgy, JPIC, Radish
If I move Martin to null, then Falcon's wagon actually doesn't look so bad anymore, which makes me not want to call Falcon as towny as I was before. Also, I'm starting to think Mac was right that Cat was ruthlessly bussed, so Falcon's vote on Cat doesn't look towny either. His only potential saving grace is where his vote was at EoD: on Dizzy with 112, who I think is town. I haven't looked at why he was there yet, but the latter stuff is enough for me to move him down to at least null.

Dizzy and Ted
Dizzy and Ted are two players I simply don't have a read on, which is very concerning for me at this stage of the game. Marmot and Nanook fell into my scum pile for this, too, in addition to the other reason I stated earlier. In my experience, there's a certain point where if I don't have a read on someone due to a lack of interactions with them that their likelihood of being scum increases, and Dizzy and Ted are starting to reach that point to me.
:srsnod:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hmmmmthinking

Hey hk, welcome, nice to finally play in a game together!

Could you give me your salad recipe? This thing looks delicious.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:23 pm PART 2 OF BIG POST OF EOD 1 & 2 WAGON READS

Falcon

Dizzy and Ted
Iunno, this would mean Marmot tried to push for his hypothetical teammate as an alternative to his other teammate Cat D1. Possible, but unlikely imo.

I really think Falcon is cleared by circumstance here
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Thanks for figuring out my situation, y’all. I have been busy and did not keep up very well, so I just sheeded nutella at the end of the day.

I will remain somewhat busy for this phase. I have two wolves to analyze for associative reads. I intend to make that my primary focus, since I will likely be unable to catch myself up this phase, so I feel like this is the most effective use of my time right now. I will certainly be here to answer any questions that you all have for me.
I did an analysis on Cat yesterday if you wanted to see it. I'll let you do Marmot, though, since I'm feeling lazy.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I'mma go do something useful for you all
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:27 pm

I did an analysis on Cat yesterday if you wanted to see it. I'll let you do Marmot, though, since I'm feeling lazy.
I plan on doing both of them on my own without looking at other results. Later. I am also a bit too lazy just this instant.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:26 pm

Falcon

Dizzy and Ted
Iunno, this would mean Marmot tried to push for his hypothetical teammate as an alternative to his other teammate Cat D1. Possible, but unlikely imo.

I really think Falcon is cleared by circumstance here
Ugh. Okay, I didn't see that Marmot had pushed Falcon as an alternative to Cat. Yeah, in that case, ignore what I said about Falcon, mostly. He's more likely town then.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:27 pm I'mma go do something useful for you all
@ me with it pls

Imma go back to sleep :offtobed:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

i can't believe made is really dead
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 338

Post by 112 »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:52 pm I AM DEAD
sorry :/
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 338

Post by 112 »

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine

reason: i read some posts from them and thought they were scummy

i'll be back after the canucks game
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:37 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:29 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:37 pm "I am now a vig is an interesting way to say it.
I needed time to charge weapons. So I chose the annoying intentional slank as a way to avoid the NK. I'm usually towny enough to avoid rational cases so I figured I'd make it at least far enough to get off one shot, claim it, and eat a night kill. That's good enough contribution from me I think.
rofl

so you're telling us that you sussed people with delayed abilities, because they're delayed

while apparently YOUR ability is delayed too, AND it takes three days to charge?

lolololol
No...I WORRIED about how Kyle told the town he would be spending the day charging up and the town shrugged and said "cool, let's see what charged up Kyle can do then" without seeming to consider that Kyle might be charging a killing machine and may not be towns best friend...specifically because, yes I also was charging a killing machine.

That's not the same thing as sussing him.
Yeah, that's definitely a possibility. I haven't really seen Epi do that kind of thing before that I recall. Even if he's not Thanos, he could simply be evil. It's possible. I don't think Kyle is bad this game, that's an impression I've gotten over the last couple of pages, not the reason I support his charging up. I support it because I like seeing cool things happen. Maybe it will be epic and we'll all remember it for years to come. I like that the most.
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:43 pm
falcon:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: You are funny.
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:24 pm

Like can you do that?

Made has....Died?
not really shoosh y'all

and then continued playing as if I were a dead player in order to convince people I'm town. Like would that kinda gambit fly?
The yeet poll MIGHT give it away. Unless you found a way to get removed.
Kylemii wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:31 pm i can't believe made is really dead
I swear I can still feel his presence.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hmm....

EoD2 Wagon Reads(?) Revised (just to see something)

Change Log:
- moving Martin to Townreads
- moving Nanook to Scumreads
- moving Ted to Scumreads
- moving Tutuu to Scumreads
- moving Dizzy to Scumreads
- moving Falcon to Townreads

Confirmed Town
Townreads
Don't care/Null/2 Bored 2 Read/I forgot
Scumreads
Confirmed Scum

Marmot(10): Sloonei, Mac, Made, Nute, Tim, Radish, Martin, JPIC, Hyena, Syn
Tim(3): Marmot, Jack, Tutuu
Martin(3): HK (replaced Thunal), Ted, Nanook
Nanook(2): LC, Michelle
112(2): TSP, Kyle
Dizzy(2): 112, Falcon
No Vote(2): Alison, Dizzy

My working theory
- The Marmot wagon is completely clean. No scum at all. With no strong case against Marmot and the wagons going every which way, I bet scum felt that they could pull off an alternate yeet with enough work
- Tim and Martin were alternative yeets pushed by scum so that they wouldn't lose another teammate
- Nanook is scum, and LC and Michelle are town, correctly pushing Nanook as scum.
- Dizzy is scum, and 112 and Falcon are town, correctly pushing Dizzy as scum
- 112 is town, and maybe(?) one scum between Kyle and TSP? I'm least sure about this part.
tutuu
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:55 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:51 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:49 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:41 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:40 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:25 pm
Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:59 pm
I mean okay, I do want to spite dunk. Yes. but like, one good town does not a strong town make, nor does one incompetent make a weak town. Both marmot and Cat were chopped in fairly large wagons.

for me, right now, I think it's more likely that you're not bad than are. so i'll ask you take a step back and reeval. if all three people you're sussing--me, nutella, tutuu-- were bad, it would be stupid for all three of us to push you right now, especially since we'd know for sure you're town, and it'd be a mislynch.
Outside of the 3 of us, where are you looking?
I think I've been pretty open about having no reads this game, throughout. I was Mac's little sheep for two days, and now I'm a rabid dog with a gun. I answered your question about bad town. Bad town is not the same as wolf. Nutella and her piss poor read on me is still town, just bad town. You're on tilt if you are town...understandable since you are staring down the barrel of the gun. Tutuu I think is probably just a wolf.

Outside of that...looking? I'm barely even reading. I'm certainly not backreading. The back and forth between Ted and LC I skimmed looking for possible memes. LC's questioning of me seems benign so I have no immediate urge to shoot him. HK has said nothing about me that isn't true, but that's NAI...he's too smart to try to push for a chop on a claimed town vig as a wolf.
Exactly, that's what i'm saying. Incompetent town, not wolf. Town isn't incompetent if they sheep the right people. Also this is GOC, it's prob best to assume people are playing well.

..also...
"You're on tilt if you are town...understandable since you are staring down the barrel of the gun."

I'm really not. Like i have this whole thing where I'm most comfortable when people sus me. It's when everyone think i'm town that i'm kinda spooked.

The barrel, she calms me.
put on the cat ears
make me :charlieblackmon:
cuuuute ^_^

also u finally learned how to embed images boomer-kun!!! <3 yessssss
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 1114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:15 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:13 pm Anyway...I think your TR on Tutuu might be wrong. Have you been updating that, or might it be a bit stale?

I still think she's town though; its what I feel. The only thing that would make me doubt it is, as I've said, if they had bad interactions with multiple flipped scum I think. Or something along those lives.
she did defend marmot pretty hard and said theyre the same alignment :keys:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Is this true????

wait ur name is marshall but u name urself martin wtffff
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:20 pm

ok
You don't understand if tutuu is openwolfing before is too late, this is a fact.
yeah and i'm like

kinda thinking she might be

tbh

....i go back and forth on it
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:13 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:50 pm nutella
Syn
JustPlayingitcool
Michelle
Made
Hyena

Master Radishes
tedxtr
Sloonei
Long Con
JackofHearts2005

DrWilgy
Kylemii
TonyStarkPrime
MartinGG99
falcon45ca

Dyslexicon
hollowkatt
Timsup2nothin
tutuu

Alison
Mind giving your thoughts or reasons on JPIC + Michelle please?

Dizzy as well since I haven't seen them recently, but it's not like im here 24/7.
well i think everyone has them in their town core i think theyre obv town, jpic ive never seen town but is solving so much and michelle too like, ya :D
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

@tutuu mind telling me why you confidently town-read Marmot?
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Or what you mistook as towniness
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:24 pm

Like can you do that?

Made has....Died?
not really shoosh y'all

no because if you died there would be a host post saying so, not just you saying so...at least generally speaking
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:20 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:35 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:33 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:07 pm

yea but if u just look at the eod poll and ignore the context i dont think the results will be fruitful

u should take into consideration that marmot was the only wagon on day 2

i forgot about day 1 but ithink there were multiple wagons

on day 2 marmot had 10 votes, a bunch of wagons had 3 votes and it wasnt even close

there wasnt competing wagons i think using VCA the way u are trying to use it wont be effective

also nook and dizzy werent even here for EoD so like

if theyre town they dont vote marmot thats an explanation (cuz they werent physically here for the flash wagon)

and as scum they're after afk still or choose not to

but again, yeah, idk if u can produce results from this :p
wait, hang on, are you giving benefit of the doubt for not being here EOD to dizzy/nanook but not to me or am I misunderstanding your point here?
wot? i am only telling hyena why i think his method is flawed

im not taking into account whether or not u were at EoD or not, that doesnt matter to me!

i dont care who was on the marmot wagon, everyone present voted there except me!
why are you town?
thats ur job to figure out buddy not mine mafia is hard work enough already im not picking up any extra shifts :nicenod:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Hyena wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:50 pm Hmm....

EoD2 Wagon Reads(?) Revised (just to see something)

Change Log:
- moving Martin to Townreads
- moving Nanook to Scumreads
- moving Ted to Scumreads
- moving Tutuu to Scumreads
- moving Dizzy to Scumreads
- moving Falcon to Townreads

Confirmed Town
Townreads
Don't care/Null/2 Bored 2 Read/I forgot
Scumreads
Confirmed Scum

Marmot(10): Sloonei, Mac, Made, Nute, Tim, Radish, Martin, JPIC, Hyena, Syn
Tim(3): Marmot, Jack, Tutuu
Martin(3): HK (replaced Thunal), Ted, Nanook
Nanook(2): LC, Michelle
112(2): TSP, Kyle
Dizzy(2): 112, Falcon
No Vote(2): Alison, Dizzy

My working theory
- The Marmot wagon is completely clean. No scum at all. With no strong case against Marmot and the wagons going every which way, I bet scum felt that they could pull off an alternate yeet with enough work
- Tim and Martin were alternative yeets pushed by scum so that they wouldn't lose another teammate
- Nanook is scum, and LC and Michelle are town, correctly pushing Nanook as scum.
- Dizzy is scum, and 112 and Falcon are town, correctly pushing Dizzy as scum
- 112 is town, and maybe(?) one scum between Kyle and TSP? I'm least sure about this part.
sounds p good
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Code: Select all

DAY 1 & Day 2 Midday Vote Counts
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:59 am
Which champion will you retire today?
Poll runs till Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:00 am

You may select 1 option

5%
Voters: Thunal33
Alison
11%
Voters: falcon45ca, Hyena
Cat
No votes
DrWilgy
11%
Voters: MacDougall, nutella
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
16%
Voters: tutuu, Sloonei, DrWilgy
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
5%
Voters: cat
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
Michelle
No votes
5%
Voters: 112
nutella
5%
Voters: Syn
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
11%
Voters: Made, Michelle
No vote
11%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime, Timsup2nothin
No elimination
No votes
Tom Brady (host/non)
21%
Voters: Epignosis, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, dunya
Total votes: 19
and VC

@Made let's alternate the VC saves bro
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:59 am

You may select 1 option

5%
Alison
9%
Cat
No votes
DrWilgy
9%
Voters: MacDougall, nutella
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
14%
Voters: tutuu, Sloonei, DrWilgy
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
5%
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
5%
Voters: Michelle
Michelle
No votes
5%
nutella
9%
Voters: Marmot, Syn
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
5%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
tutuu
5%
Voters: Made
No vote
14%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime, Alison, Timsup2nothin
No elimination
No votes
Tom Brady (host/non)
18%
Total votes: 22
VC rn
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:59 pm

You may select 1 option

4%
Alison
8%
Cat
No votes
DrWilgy
13%
Voters: MacDougall, Long Con, nutella
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
8%
Voters: tutuu, Sloonei
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
4%
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
8%
Voters: Michelle, DrWilgy
Michelle
No votes
4%
nutella
8%
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
4%
tutuu
4%
No vote
17%
Voters: Jackofhearts2005, TonyStarkPrime, Alison, Timsup2nothin
No elimination
No votes
Tom Brady (host/non)
17%
Total votes: 24
VC now
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:46 pm

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
8%
Cat
No votes
DrWilgy
8%
Voters: MacDougall, Long Con
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
20%
Voters: tutuu, Sloonei, nutella, Thunal33, Made
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
4%
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
8%
Voters: Michelle, DrWilgy
Michelle
No votes
4%
nutella
8%
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
4%
tutuu
No votes
No vote
20%
Voters: Justplayingitcool, Jackofhearts2005, TonyStarkPrime, Alison, Timsup2nothin
No elimination
No votes
Tom Brady (host/non)
16%
Total votes: 25
VC

I can't sleep >. <
Made wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:56 pm
Poll runs till Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:00 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

No votes

Alison
4%

Voters: falcon45ca

Cat
No votes

DrWilgy
No votes

Dyslexicon
No votes

falcon45ca
No votes

Hyena
24%

Voters: tutuu, Sloonei, Justplayingitcool, nutella, Thunal33, Made

JackofHearts2005
No votes

JustPlayingitcool
No votes

Kylemii
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MacDougall
No votes

Made
20%

Voters: DrWilgy, cat, MacDougall, Long Con, Hyena

Marmot
No votes

MartinGG99
No votes

Master Radishes
4%

Michelle
No votes

4%

nutella
12%

Voters: Marmot, Syn, Jackofhearts2005

sig
No votes

Sloonei
No votes

Syn
No votes

Thunal33
No votes

Timsup2nothin
No votes

TonyStarkPrime
No votes

TurnipHead
4%

tutuu
No votes

No vote
12%

No elimination
No votes

Tom Brady (host/non)
16%

Total votes: 25
@Michelle ur turn to VC log
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:29 am

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
4%
Cat
4%
Voters: Sloonei
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
4%
Voters: Justplayingitcool
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
19%
Voters: DrWilgy, cat, Long Con, tutuu, Hyena
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
15%
Voters: Michelle, Dyslexicon, Thunal33, nutella
Michelle
No votes
8%
Voters: Made, 112
nutella
12%
Voters: Marmot, Syn, Jackofhearts2005
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
4%
Voters: MacDougall
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
4%
tutuu
No votes
No vote
12%
No elimination
No votes
Tom Brady (host/non)
15%
Total votes: 26
@Made thanks,here you have it
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:57 am

You may select 1 option

7%
Voters: Master Radishes, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Alison
4%
Cat
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
4%
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
4%
Voters: tutuu
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
15%
Voters: DrWilgy, cat, Long Con, Hyena
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
15%
Voters: Michelle, Dyslexicon, Thunal33, nutella
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
15%
Voters: Marmot, MacDougall, Syn, Jackofhearts2005
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
4%
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
4%
No vote
15%
Voters: Justplayingitcool, TonyStarkPrime, Alison, Timsup2nothin
No elimination
No votes
Tom Brady (host/non)
15%
Total votes: 27
VC now

@Made you know what to do
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:00 pm

You may select 1 option

14%
Voters: Master Radishes, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33
Alison
3%
Cat
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
3%
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
3%
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
3%
Voters: Hyena
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
14%
Voters: Michelle, DrWilgy, Dyslexicon, nutella
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
14%
Voters: Marmot, cat, Syn, Jackofhearts2005
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
7%
Voters: dyachei, Sloonei
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
3%
No vote
17%
Voters: Long Con, Justplayingitcool, TonyStarkPrime, Alison, Timsup2nothin
No elimination
No votes
Tom Brady (host/non)
17%
Voters: juliets, Epignosis, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, dunya
Total votes: 29
VC
Made wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:15 pm
Poll runs till Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:00 pm

You may select 1 option

13%
Voters: Master Radishes, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Thunal33
Alison
3%
Cat
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
3%
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
7%
Voters: Justplayingitcool, tutuu
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
3%
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
3%
Voters: Kylemii
Master Radishes
10%
Voters: DrWilgy, Dyslexicon, nutella
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
13%
Voters: Marmot, cat, Syn, Jackofhearts2005
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
7%
Voters: dyachei, Sloonei
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
7%
Voters: Michelle, Made
No vote
13%
Voters: Long Con, TonyStarkPrime, Alison, Timsup2nothin
No elimination
No votes
Tom Brady (host/non)
17%
Total votes: 30
Vote count is bizarre but :shrug:
@Michelle ur turn
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:49 pm

You may select 1 option

13%
Voters: Master Radishes, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Long Con
Alison
3%
Cat
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
3%
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
3%
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
3%
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
3%
Master Radishes
17%
Voters: tutuu, Thunal33, DrWilgy, Dyslexicon, nutella
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
10%
Voters: cat, Syn, Jackofhearts2005
sig
No votes
Sloonei
3%
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
10%
Voters: dyachei, Sloonei, Marmot
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
7%
Voters: Michelle, Made
No vote
7%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime, Alison
No elimination
No votes
Tom Brady (host/non)
17%
VC now
@Made
Made wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:53 am
Poll runs till Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:00 pm

You may select 1 option

3%
Alison
3%
Cat
19%
Voters: nutella, 112, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Made, Timsup2nothin
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
10%
Voters: Thunal33, MartinGG99, Justplayingitcool
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
3%
Voters: DrWilgy
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
No votes
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
3%
Master Radishes
3%
Voters: Dyslexicon
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
10%
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
3%
Voters: Marmot
Thunal33
13%
Voters: dyachei, Sloonei, TonyStarkPrime, MacDougall
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
3%
No vote
6%
Voters: Hyena, Alison
No elimination
3%
Tom Brady (host/non)
16%
Total votes: 31
Ur turn @Michelle !
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:32 am

You may select 1 option

3%
Alison
3%
Cat
19%
Voters: nutella, 112, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Made, Timsup2nothin
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
10%
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
3%
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
No votes
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
3%
Master Radishes
3%
Voters: Dyslexicon
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
10%
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
3%
Thunal33
13%
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
3%
No vote
6%
No elimination
3%
Tom Brady (host/non)
16%
VC now
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:22 am

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
3%
Cat
26%
Voters: Michelle, nutella, 112, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Made, Timsup2nothin, Dyslexicon
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
10%
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
3%
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
No votes
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
3%
Master Radishes
3%
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
10%
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
3%
Thunal33
13%
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No vote
6%
No elimination
3%
Tom Brady (host/non)
16%

Vc
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:47 am

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
3%
Cat
28%
Voters: nutella, 112, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Made, tedxtr, Timsup2nothin, Dyslexicon, Thunal33
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
6%
Voters: MartinGG99, Justplayingitcool
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
3%
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
No votes
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
3%
Master Radishes
3%
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
9%
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
3%
Thunal33
13%
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
3%
No vote
6%
No elimination
3%
Tom Brady (host/non)
16%
Total votes: 32

And VC
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:57 pm

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
3%
Cat
31%
Voters: nutella, 112, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Made, tedxtr, Timsup2nothin, Dyslexicon, Marmot, Thunal33
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
6%
Voters: MartinGG99, Justplayingitcool
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
3%
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
No votes
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
3%
Master Radishes
No votes
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
9%
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
19%
Voters: Master Radishes, dyachei, Sloonei, TonyStarkPrime, MacDougall, Michelle
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
3%
tutuu
No votes
No vote
3%
Voters: Alison
No elimination
3%
Tom Brady (host/non)
16%

VC
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:09 pm
No votes
Alison
No votes
Cat
31%
Voters: nutella, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Made, tedxtr, falcon45ca, MacDougall, Timsup2nothin, Dyslexicon, Marmot
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
16%
Voters: Thunal33, cat, MartinGG99, Justplayingitcool, Master Radishes
Hyena
6%
Voters: Sloonei, Kylemii
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
No votes
Marmot
3%
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
6%
Voters: Syn, Jackofhearts2005
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
13%
Voters: DrWilgy, dyachei, TonyStarkPrime, Michelle
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
3%
tutuu
No votes
No vote
3%
No elimination
3%
Tom Brady (host/non)
16%
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:50 pm

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
No votes
Cat
31%
Voters: nutella, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, tutuu, Made, tedxtr, falcon45ca, MacDougall, Timsup2nothin, Dyslexicon, Marmot
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
19%
Voters: Thunal33, cat, MartinGG99, Long Con, Justplayingitcool, Master Radishes
Hyena
6%
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
No votes
Marmot
3%
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
Michelle
No votes
No votes
nutella
6%
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
13%
Voters: DrWilgy, dyachei, TonyStarkPrime, Michelle
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
3%
tutuu
No votes
No vote
3%
No elimination
No votes
Tom Brady (host/non)
16%
VC
Epignosis wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:00 pm

Poll ended at Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:00 pm

No votes

Alison
No votes

Cat
31%

DrWilgy
No votes

Dyslexicon
No votes

falcon45ca
22%

Voters: Thunal33, cat, MartinGG99, Long Con, DrWilgy, Justplayingitcool, Master Radishes

Hyena
6%

JackofHearts2005
No votes

JustPlayingitcool
No votes

Kylemii
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MacDougall
No votes

Made
No votes

Marmot
3%

MartinGG99
No votes

Master Radishes
No votes

Michelle
No votes

No votes

nutella
6%

sig
No votes

Sloonei
No votes

Syn
No votes

Thunal33
9%

Voters: dyachei, TonyStarkPrime, Michelle

Timsup2nothin
No votes

TonyStarkPrime
No votes

TurnipHead
3%

tutuu
No votes

No vote
3%

No elimination
No votes

Tom Brady (host/non)
16%

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:19 am
Who should get what's coming?
Poll runs till Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:00 am

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
24%
Voters: Long Con, tutuu, Syn, Justplayingitcool
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
6%
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
24%
Voters: Made, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, nutella, MacDougall
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No vote
24%
Voters: Alison, Timsup2nothin, Michelle, Sloonei
No elimination
6%
Voters: Jackofhearts2005
Subterranean Homesick Alien (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
18%
Voters: c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis
Total votes: 17
VC
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:47 am

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
10%
Voters: Made, tedxtr
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
25%
Voters: Long Con, MacDougall, Syn, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Justplayingitcool
Marmot
5%
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
5%
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
5%
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
10%
Voters: tutuu, nutella
tutuu
No votes
No vote
15%
Voters: Alison, Hyena, Michelle
No elimination
5%
20%
Voters: cat, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis
Total votes: 20
VC now
tutuu wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:42 am

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
5%
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
5%
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
5%
MacDougall
No votes
Made
14%
Voters: Long Con, Syn, Justplayingitcool
Marmot
5%
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
5%
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
5%
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
5%
Voters: nutella
tutuu
19%
Voters: Michelle, MacDougall, Master Radishes, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No vote
10%
Voters: Alison, Hyena
No elimination
5%
19%
Total votes: 21
current vote count, i want it written ITT that nanook has voted me here since he didnt write it
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:52 am

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
5%
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
10%
Voters: Long Con, tutuu
Long Con
5%
MacDougall
No votes
Made
10%
Voters: Syn, Justplayingitcool
Marmot
5%
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
5%
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
5%
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
5%
tutuu
19%
Voters: Michelle, MacDougall, Master Radishes, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No vote
10%
No elimination
5%
19%
Total votes: 21
VC
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:34 pm Kyle who's wagon vanished btw if I saw well in the
VC

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
4%
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
13%
Voters: tutuu, Marmot, MartinGG99
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
4%
MacDougall
No votes
Made
9%
Voters: Syn, Justplayingitcool
Marmot
4%
MartinGG99
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
4%
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
4%
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
4%
tutuu
22%
Voters: Michelle, Long Con, MacDougall, Master Radishes, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No vote
9%
No elimination
4%
17%
Total votes: 23

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:21 pm
VC

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
4%
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
13%
Voters: tutuu, Marmot, MartinGG99
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
4%
MacDougall
No votes
Made
4%
Marmot
4%
MartinGG99
4%
Master Radishes
No votes
4%
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
4%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
4%
tutuu
25%
Voters: Michelle, Syn, Long Con, MacDougall, Master Radishes, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No vote
8%
No elimination
4%
17%
Total votes: 24
Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:17 pm

You may select 1 option

No votes
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
4%
Dyslexicon
No votes
falcon45ca
15%
Voters: tutuu, 112, Marmot, MartinGG99
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
4%
MacDougall
No votes
Made
12%
Voters: Timsup2nothin, TonyStarkPrime, Justplayingitcool
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
4%
Master Radishes
No votes
No votes
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
27%
Voters: Michelle, Syn, Long Con, nutella, MacDougall, Master Radishes, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No vote
12%
Voters: Alison, Hyena, Kylemii
No elimination
4%
19%
Voters: cat, juliets, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis
VC
Made wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:01 pm vote count :)

4%

Alison
No votes

DrWilgy
4%

Dyslexicon
No votes

falcon45ca
8%

Voters: Marmot, MartinGG99

Hyena
No votes

JackofHearts2005
No votes

JustPlayingitcool
No votes

Kylemii
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MacDougall
No votes

Made
8%

Voters: Timsup2nothin, TonyStarkPrime

Marmot
8%

Voters: nutella, Master Radishes

MartinGG99
27%

Voters: tedxtr, MacDougall, 112, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Justplayingitcool, Sloonei, tutuu

Master Radishes
No votes

No votes

nutella
No votes

Sloonei
No votes

Syn
No votes

Thunal33
No votes

Timsup2nothin
No votes

TonyStarkPrime
No votes

TurnipHead
No votes

tutuu
12%

Voters: Michelle, Syn, Long Con

No vote
8%

No elimination
4%

19%

Voters: cat, juliets, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis

Michelle wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:31 pm

You may select 1 option

7%
Voters: TonyStarkPrime, Kylemii
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
3%
Dyslexicon
3%
falcon45ca
7%
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
7%
Voters: MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
3%
Marmot
3%
MartinGG99
14%
Voters: tedxtr, 112, Justplayingitcool, tutuu
Master Radishes
No votes
3%
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
3%
TonyStarkPrime
3%
TurnipHead
3%
tutuu
3%
No vote
3%
No elimination
3%
28%
Voters: dunya, dyachei, cat, Hally, juliets, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis
Total votes: 29
too early for me to play but VC is needed ig
Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:24 am Speaking of vote counts

VC
Poll runs till Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:00:00 pm

You may select 1 option

7%
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
3%
Dyslexicon
7%
Voters: 112, nutella
falcon45ca
7%
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
7%
Voters: MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
3%
Marmot
3%
MartinGG99
10%
Voters: tedxtr, Justplayingitcool, tutuu
Master Radishes
No votes
3%
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
3%
TonyStarkPrime
3%
TurnipHead
3%
tutuu
3%
No vote
3%
No elimination
3%
30%
Voters: dunya, dyachei, cat, Carotenoid, Hally, juliets, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis

Is this VC fig butter? Cuz it sure is a spread.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:11 am
Since our hosts are currently unavailable, I will go ahead and make the call to pause the game. I have removed the deadline from the poll to preserve it, and its current position may be viewed in the spoiler below. I will confer with @Epignosis and @dunya to determine when it may resume, but it probably won't be a long stoppage.

I understand that it is going to be difficult to play this game right now. I will lock the thread as well to prevent anyone from accidentally carrying on without realizing what's happening. Thank you everyone for your understanding.
Poll runs till Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:00 pm

You may select 1 option

6%
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
3%
Dyslexicon
3%
falcon45ca
3%
Voters: MartinGG99
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
3%
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
6%
Voters: Timsup2nothin, Marmot
Marmot
3%
MartinGG99
13%
Voters: tedxtr, MacDougall, Justplayingitcool, tutuu
Master Radishes
No votes
10%
Voters: Made, nutella, Dyslexicon
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
3%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
3%
tutuu
3%
No vote
6%
Voters: Alison, Sloonei
No elimination
3%
29%
Voters: dunya, dyachei, cat, Carotenoid, Hally, juliets, c4e5g3d5, JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:53 am
Poll runs till Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:00 am

You may select 1 option

6%
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
3%
falcon45ca
3%
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
13%
Voters: Timsup2nothin, Syn, Marmot, Hyena
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
16%
Voters: tedxtr, MacDougall, Justplayingitcool, tutuu, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Master Radishes
No votes
16%
Voters: Long Con, Master Radishes, Michelle, nutella, Dyslexicon
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No vote
6%
No elimination
6%
Voters: Jackofhearts2005, Made
29%
VC now after I

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:15 am

You may select 1 option

6%
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
3%
falcon45ca
3%
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
16%
Voters: Timsup2nothin, Syn, Marmot, Hyena, Master Radishes
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
16%
Voters: tedxtr, MacDougall, Justplayingitcool, tutuu, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Master Radishes
No votes
16%
Voters: Made, Long Con, Michelle, nutella, Dyslexicon
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No vote
6%
No elimination
3%
29%
VC
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:25 pm

You may select 1 option

6%
Alison
No votes
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
3%
falcon45ca
3%
Hyena
No votes
JackofHearts2005
No votes
JustPlayingitcool
No votes
Kylemii
No votes
Long Con
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Made
13%
Voters: Timsup2nothin, Syn, hollowkatt, Master Radishes
Marmot
No votes
MartinGG99
13%
Voters: tedxtr, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Hyena
Master Radishes
No votes
13%
Voters: Made, Long Con, Michelle, Sloonei
nutella
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Syn
No votes
Thunal33
No votes
Timsup2nothin
13%
Voters: Marmot, tutuu, Justplayingitcool, nutella
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
TurnipHead
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No vote
6%
Voters: Alison, Dyslexicon
No elimination
3%
28%
VC
Made wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:19 pm

Poll runs till Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:00 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

9%

Voters: TonyStarkPrime, Kylemii, Master Radishes

Alison
No votes

DrWilgy
No votes

Dyslexicon
6%

Voters: 112, falcon45ca

falcon45ca
No votes

Hyena
No votes

JackofHearts2005
No votes

JustPlayingitcool
No votes

Kylemii
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MacDougall
No votes

Made
6%

Voters: Timsup2nothin, Syn

Marmot
No votes

MartinGG99
15%

Voters: hollowkatt, tedxtr, Justplayingitcool, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Hyena

Master Radishes
No votes

6%

Voters: Long Con, Michelle

nutella
No votes

Sloonei
No votes

Syn
No votes

Thunal33
No votes

Timsup2nothin
21%

Voters: MacDougall, Marmot, Made, tutuu, MartinGG99, Sloonei, nutella

TonyStarkPrime
No votes

TurnipHead
No votes

tutuu
No votes

No vote
6%

No elimination
3%

27%

Total votes: 33
Vote count or VC
Made wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:20 pm votes after the fire drill

Poll runs till Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:00 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.
You may select 1 option

6%

Alison
No votes

DrWilgy
No votes

Dyslexicon
6%

falcon45ca
No votes

Hyena
No votes

JackofHearts2005
No votes

JustPlayingitcool
No votes

Kylemii
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MacDougall
No votes

Made
3%

Marmot
21%

Voters: tutuu, nutella, Master Radishes, MartinGG99, Justplayingitcool, Hyena, Syn

MartinGG99
9%

Voters: hollowkatt, tedxtr, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Master Radishes
No votes

6%

nutella
No votes

Sloonei
No votes

Syn
No votes

Thunal33
No votes

Timsup2nothin
12%

Voters: MacDougall, Marmot, Made, Sloonei

TonyStarkPrime
No votes

TurnipHead
No votes

tutuu
No votes

No vote
6%

No elimination
3%

27%

Epignosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:11 pm

Poll ended at Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:00 pm

6%

Alison
No votes

DrWilgy
No votes

Dyslexicon
6%

falcon45ca
No votes

Hyena
No votes

JackofHearts2005
No votes

JustPlayingitcool
No votes

Kylemii
No votes

Long Con
No votes

MacDougall
No votes

Made
No votes

Marmot
30%

Voters: Sloonei, MacDougall, Made, nutella, Timsup2nothin, Master Radishes, MartinGG99, Justplayingitcool, Hyena, Syn

MartinGG99
9%

Voters: hollowkatt, tedxtr, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Master Radishes
No votes

6%

nutella
No votes

Sloonei
No votes

Syn
No votes

Thunal33
No votes

Timsup2nothin
9%

Voters: Marmot, Jackofhearts2005, tutuu

TonyStarkPrime
No votes

TurnipHead
No votes

tutuu
No votes

No vote
6%

No elimination
No votes

27%

@Michelle @Sloonei @Hyena
go at it nerds
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

noo u are funny lc *mwah* <3 :D
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:51 pm
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:15 pm

she did defend marmot pretty hard and said theyre the same alignment :keys:
IN MY DEFENSE

i explained my reasons for townreading him when asked

but i didnt "defend" him in the sense of "hey guys, u should vote someone else"; i didnt try to convince anyone to unvote him

i did at one point give up completely and vote him and i said i just wanted to be wrong

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”