Moderator: Community Team

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: [Day 2] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, just here for a bit before I study some more and Spacedaisy comes over, and then more studying after that.

It's evidently clear Timmer is bad and on Snake Mountain. I'd be willing to bet on it. So I am voting Timmer.

As to Snow Dog, I honestly do not think Timmer would single out a teammate like that. I much more likely think he would try to throw us off scent. Especially combined with the fact that I know Snow Dog decently well otherwise, I very highly doubt he'd be posting the way he has all game if he had BTSC; it reeks of complete lone newbie civvie to me. Even his confusion and vote for Timmer. I don't think a baddie team would be encouraging Snow Dog to post so much and attract attention to himself; I rather think they'd have him participate but coast more. This is all speculation though, so I don't think we should consider it highly given we all agree Timmer is bad. When I'm bad and I know I'm going to be lynched, I just start saying random shit to confuse people; I never actually point heavily at my teammate. Too much of a risk.

If Timmer does flip Snake Mountain, I actually think I'm reading Spacedaisy as on the same team for our next lead. Want to know why? Well, I looked at the voting order on my spreadsheet, and guess who Daisy votes for on Day 1? Timmer. It was a complete throwaway vote. I mean, look at it:
Spacedaisy wrote:Ok, I did not find anything suspicious about saying for Day 1 that looking at non stridor voters might be a good idea. In fact I found it to make a lot of sense. It's not to say stridor voters get a civ pass, but if you are looking to narrow stuff down, it makes sense. I felt like Timmer coming in and saying, no no no that is just trying to suppress discussion, or however he said it, struck me as odd. For lack of feeling strongly about anyone else being discussed today, I will vote Timmer.

Now I must head out to work,unfortunately. I will catch up when I get home.
I just finished playing a game being on the same baddie team as her and she went after me ALL GAME. This could very well be a distancing vote. I find it especially weird she couldn't commit to any of the other suspicions flying around. Combined with the fact that Daisy has been largely absent (which I realize can mean civvie or baddie), but also that she is not voicing any suspicions at all, AND her response here:
Spacedaisy wrote:MP, are you trying to make me suspect you? I am not a no-show. I may be a low poster but I am ALWAYS a lower poster at the start. You know this full well.

I am going to make some lunch and go to work. I'll be back tonight.
I remember this kind of pinged me when I read it, but didn't dwell on it much. After glancing over my voting order on my spreadsheet, however, and looking at her posts, I remembered this and now it seems more suspect to me. Especially because she goes out of her way TWICE to say how civvie she thinks I am. Then she responds with, "are you trying to make me suspect you?" No, I can't think this is civvie Daisy, so she is really kind of scaring me at this point. If indeed Timmer is Snake Mountain, I would bet on Spacedaisy being next connected over anyone else, not Snow Dog. I firmly believe he's a distractor. Perhaps on The Horde, but I very highly doubt it given his behavior. That's just my two cents.

That being said, if Timmer does flip Snake Mountain, I'd rather try and catch a member of The Horde tomorrow if we can figure one out. But a baddie is a baddie, and my gut is telling me that I may be right with Daisy. Sorry my love.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Elohcin »

indiglo wrote: I saw some mentions of my predecessor in the thread. She had 2 posts in the thread, and here they are.
AnnaDanielle wrote:I'm the awesome little sister of Rob. Don't worry I'm nothing like him.... Just kidding I'm a lot like him haha But I'm an 18 year old full time college student, I've played this in person never online so we'll see how it goes:)
AnnaDanielle wrote:Battle Ram! I choose you! :D Let's see how this goes haha
I have no idea why she never posted again, or did drive-by voting, but it is apparent to me from these 2 posts (as short and un-detailed as they are) that she is 100% new to mafia. My guess is she either didn't enjoy the game, realized she had too much RL stuff going on, or just kind of got distracted. I obviously don't know her, or Epi, so I don't know.

But I am here now, and I will give myself some time for my thoughts to simmer and will then be as involved as I can be.
Is this what you are all talking about when you say that indiglo came into the game and immediately began defending his predecessor, AnnaDanielle? I just don't see it. I think he is just honestly trying to understand why she may not have participated. I said in an earlier post that "maybe she was busy, came in and voted for snow dog thinking it was still a lynch vote." Even still, maybe the role is good, maybe the role is bad.

I know the point of the game is to read the posts of the players to decipher their roles, but I feel like many of you read into each other WAY too much! I have been hesitant to post b/c I am new to the game, but also because my opinions about who is bad and who is good are not as strong as those of you who are posting most.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Very interesting post, MP. I think it seems clear that timmer needs to go; especially if he is Modulok as reywaS suspects then it's probably best to ax him early. This is for me based solely on his voting pattern because I don't know his playing style at all.

Your suspicion of SpaceDaisy could be right or wrong, I suppose. I don't know her playing style either, of course, but I was also pinged by her late throwaway. It seems illogical even if she is Snake Mountain, though...if BF is truly not Snake Mountain (which most seem to think), she could have saved Boomslang and no one would be the wiser. Perhaps she thought he was a lost cause anyway and was just trying to distance herself? If so, she failed on that by pinging you. I'm not sure what to make of her at this point though, so I'll try not to think about it until we get more to go on.

I also have no idea why LT got so many shield votes. I wasn't particularly pinged by her in any way, but I'm also not getting any particularly civvie impression. I just don't understand what has led people to trust her so much, and no one has given any examples yet. Any LT shield voters with something concrete that influenced you?

I'll probably be voting for timmer today, but will wait a while to see whether anything noteworthy happens and vote closer to the deadline. I am building a theory on some possible Horde players for Day 3, but I want to see how the vote goes and get more evidence so as not to make any wild accusations.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Spacedaisy »

Seriously? First of all, it was no distancing tactic. In the instance of you and me in AHS, I went after you HARD all game long! How does this even compare? I voted for Timmer not because it was a throwaway but because I felt completebuts sure on the leading candidates, but Timmer had pinged me because it felt like he was accusing anyone discussing the non-stridor voters of squashing discussion. It made no sense to me, especially from Timmer. No one even commented on my suspicion of Timmer, but how that everyone suspects him too I am apparently suspicious for possibly being right... Ok.

What I don't understand is your qualifying it, "if he flips Snake Mountain." Why do you think this?

Regarding my response to you earlier it was because you called me a no-show, including me with people who had drive by voted or not eve done anything yet, which was blatantly false and surprised and frustrated me. Ifi am being completely honest with you here, I think you are coming off playing a game as my Baddie BTSC partner and it is coloring your opinion of me in this game.

I am guilty of being lazy, not of being bad.

Additionally, I have no qualms voting Timmer again, my feelings regarding him have not changed.

*votes Timmer*

Linki with Russ gives me a chance to respond to eloh, lol: Indi is a she, and people tend to get a feel for each others' play styles, it's hard not to read into each other too much. Plus, mafia is a paranoid game, you end up reading into everything, lol.

Russ, I frequently vote my own way when I don't feel confident in otherpeople's cases. I would rather go with my own gut than follow someone else's. This is not unusual for me. The truth is, I was going to vote He-man, but I had a linki with him when he posted his defense, and it changed my kind at the last second. I felt that unsure about it. So I went with my gut response to Timmer instead.

Alright I have stuff to do, I can't stick around now. Later all.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

MovingPictures07 wrote: That being said, if Timmer does flip Snake Mountain, I'd rather try and catch a member of The Horde tomorrow if we can figure one out. But a baddie is a baddie, and my gut is telling me that I may be right with Daisy. Sorry my love.
By the way, although I am also more nervous about the Horde than Snake Mountain and am eager to try to find them, it may be wiser to try to totally eliminate Snake Mountain, no? At the moment we have more to go on with them (at least it seems that way), and if we get all 6 the night kills drop from every night to every other night, which would be pretty awesome.

That said, a baddie is a baddie, no matter which team they're on. The fewer are left the better, so maybe we'll be best to just follow our biggest leads as they come.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 114

Post by reywaS »

Russ, if we get rid of Snake Mountain completely, their kill should move to the Horde. That's the way it normally works. So, with SM gone, the Horde would kill every night.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Voting from my phone at work, so don't expect much right now from me detail-wise. Going with timmer for reasons I previously mentioned.. Will post my thoughts on Snow Dog and other things later.

Votes timmer
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:In case I won't be here I'm voting for Snow Dog now.
Because You are timmer's ally?
No, because I found it weird that you would have voted for AnnaDanielle after her unexplained vote for you and that you switched for LittleTiger at a point where it was obvious she was going to win the poll anyway.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

votes Timmer
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Dom »

Snow Dog wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Ok he voted for Boomslang. Which saved you blindfaeth and you are a civvie. You are right it makes no sense. :coffee3:
Bear in mind my newness to this but these were my thoughts.

1. Both Boomslang could have been baddies on different teams.

2. He - man could be on the same baddie team as blindfaeth

3. This is why he caused the tie, not aware that boomslang was also a baddie.

Does any of that make any sense to anyone? In theory I mean.
Tell us that you're new again, go ahead. :D

But ohhai n00b card

I let it go for awhile, but it's getting old. You have officially earned my :eye:

Not as much as timmer, though. :srsnod:

Snow Dog wrote:
reywaS wrote: Snow Dog's vote for Timmer does nothing for me as far as making him seem civvie. I'm not sure why his early vote would make He-Man feel any better, if it really does. I could see him saying that trying to get Snow Dog to go ahead and throw a vote out there for Timmer after what Timmer said yesterday about voting first. Anyway, Timmer is clearly the leading candidate for this lynch...even before his lash out yesterday I would say he was the leading candidate. So Snow Dog's vote for Timmer could very easily be a vote for a team mate. I'm not saying that it definitely is, but Snow Dog's vote does not in any way make me think that they are definitely not team mates. And, like you FH, I could see all the questions that Snow Dog has been asking as a ploy to gain noob civvie cred. I will continue to watch Snow Dog for sure.
You guys look into this far more deeply than I do. I voted for timmer because everyone seemed to think he was a baddie. I simply don't know who else could be. Still learning the ropes but quickly learning that maybe the less you post the better.
:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:

*vote Timmer before I forget*

Timmer is acting like a cornered baddie who has no more options. . . I'm sorry I'm busy guys. I'll try and be around more once these few papers are done and such.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 316

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Ok he voted for Boomslang. Which saved you blindfaeth and you are a civvie. You are right it makes no sense. :coffee3:
Bear in mind my newness to this but these were my thoughts.

1. Both Boomslang could have been baddies on different teams.

2. He - man could be on the same baddie team as blindfaeth

3. This is why he caused the tie, not aware that boomslang was also a baddie.

Does any of that make any sense to anyone? In theory I mean.
Tell us that you're new again, go ahead. :D
I'm new.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
No, because I found it weird that you would have voted for AnnaDanielle after her unexplained vote for you and that you switched for LittleTiger at a point where it was obvious she was going to win the poll anyway.
I don't find it weird.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 264

Post by LittleTiger »

I haven't seen anyone bring this up yet, so I am putting this out there as I think it could explain any weird votes:
Merman will search the waterways each night for treasure and magical relics. His base chance to find something is 10%, but because Merman is nervous and does not wish to displease his master, it increases 6% for each lynch vote Snake Mountain receives.
Keeping that in mind, I did find Spacedaisy's vote for Timmer as really odd during the first lynch because there was SO MUCH discussion going on and some suspicion on several people. Yet she pops in and oddly votes for Timmer.

So, with that in mind, and along with Timmer's strange posts this day, I am pretty sure he will flip baddie and likely Snake Mountain. My first impression of his posts was that he might be trying to attract votes but it went horribly wrong. In trying to overcome that, he overcompensates by threatening us into not voting him.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 500
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

Sorry I have three sick kids and no time tonproperly catch up. Gotta vote now while I have a second.

Vote timmer
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by indiglo »

LittleTiger wrote:I haven't seen anyone bring this up yet, so I am putting this out there as I think it could explain any weird votes:
Merman will search the waterways each night for treasure and magical relics. His base chance to find something is 10%, but because Merman is nervous and does not wish to displease his master, it increases 6% for each lynch vote Snake Mountain receives.
Keeping that in mind, I did find Spacedaisy's vote for Timmer as really odd during the first lynch because there was SO MUCH discussion going on and some suspicion on several people. Yet she pops in and oddly votes for Timmer.

So, with that in mind, and along with Timmer's strange posts this day, I am pretty sure he will flip baddie and likely Snake Mountain. My first impression of his posts was that he might be trying to attract votes but it went horribly wrong. In trying to overcome that, he overcompensates by threatening us into not voting him.

That's a good point LT. I have hopes that that will become helpful as more roles are revealed and we can go back and look at voting patterns.

As for right now, many comments being made in line with what I was already simmering on... Timmer. I think there are many hours until poll close, so I am fine with waiting to see if something majorly changes between now and poll close... however my vote will be going towards Timmer - unless something major happens in the meantime.

And yes, I am a girl. Thank you Daisy. Image Though no offense is taken at being called otherwise.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Poll closes in 2 hours, and no one seems to be in a position to take over timmer's top spot on my "suspicious characters" list, so I might as well vote now.

voting timmer
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

Russtifinko wrote:Poll closes in 2 hours, and no one seems to be in a position to take over timmer's top spot on my "suspicious characters" list, so I might as well vote now.

voting timmer
The poll ends in approx 5-1/2hrs at 7:10pm ET.
ImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 22

Post by Vompatti »

Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I don't find it weird.
I find it weird because her vote was weird and you would have voted for someone who voted weird no questions asked.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
I don't find it weird.
I find it weird because her vote was weird and you would have voted for someone who voted weird no questions asked.

Her vote was definitely weird, but as I thought everyone would vote for themselves and be on one vote, I wanted to give her one vote too. Seemed fair to me rather than weird.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Flyin' High
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 252

Post by Flyin' High »

My mind hasn't changed so going to go ahead and vote for Timmer.

I think the points MP brings up about SpaceDaisy are interesting, even more so coupled with what LT pointed out. :ponder:
ImageImage

Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

LittleTiger wrote:
Russtifinko wrote:Poll closes in 2 hours, and no one seems to be in a position to take over timmer's top spot on my "suspicious characters" list, so I might as well vote now.

voting timmer
The poll ends in approx 5-1/2hrs at 7:10pm ET.
Thanks for the correction, LT. I still don't think anyone will act weirder than timmer, so I'm ok with it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
AllAlongTheBoardwalk
Posts in topic: 33

Post by AllAlongTheBoardwalk »

Ok, so I agree with the movement against Timmer. Timmer's defense was really weird and indirect with most of it being based on out of game excuses and nothing really substantial. VOTES TIMMER

Some other things:
MP could you explain why you're so pinged by Daisy? I just see her as being laid back so far. Are you basing it all on previous game experiences? Let me now your thoughts.

And is it weird to anyone else the level of agreement between Russ and MP? Russ has made some well reasoned points but It seems like he could be riding the MP bandwagon for the sake of being perceived as a civvie. Then again, I see no direct actions to back this up, I just find it a bit odd. Thoughts?

Linki w/ Russtifinko- I agree that no one is acting weirder than Timmer
Zany Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 112

Post by Zany Dex »

Votes timmer
a stopped clock is right twice a day
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

AllAlongTheBoardwalk wrote:Ok, so I agree with the movement against Timmer. Timmer's defense was really weird and indirect with most of it being based on out of game excuses and nothing really substantial. VOTES TIMMER

Some other things:
MP could you explain why you're so pinged by Daisy? I just see her as being laid back so far. Are you basing it all on previous game experiences? Let me now your thoughts.

And is it weird to anyone else the level of agreement between Russ and MP? Russ has made some well reasoned points but It seems like he could be riding the MP bandwagon for the sake of being perceived as a civvie. Then again, I see no direct actions to back this up, I just find it a bit odd. Thoughts?

This is just assuming MP is a civ... I haven't seen any proof of that so far. (Guts and vibes may give a feeling, but aren't actual proof.) Know what I mean?

Let me also say, when a lynch goes this smoothly, with so many agreeing, I often have a tendency to feel a little nervous about it. Does that mean Timmer wasn't acting weird? Or didn't give off some mafia vibes? No. But nearly unanimous lynch votes start to make my tummy feel funny.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
AceofSpaces
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 40

Post by AceofSpaces »

Sorry everyone, busy weekend for me. I'm going to go ahead and vote for Timmer, because based on my reading, I agree with the points against him. I most likely wont be around posting much this weekend and for that I apologize. I will do my best to stay caught up and when I do get some time I will post more.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 248

Post by timmer »

it means there are people on the baddie teams who know how to read what ive been sayjng behind what ive been saying. they see my lynch as a perfect timewaster. when I die feel free to read back snd ask yourself who seemed to want me dead an awgul lot.
My siggie.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

indiglo wrote:
AllAlongTheBoardwalk wrote:Ok, so I agree with the movement against Timmer. Timmer's defense was really weird and indirect with most of it being based on out of game excuses and nothing really substantial. VOTES TIMMER

Some other things:

This is just assuming MP is a civ... I haven't seen any proof of that so far. (Guts and vibes may give a feeling, but aren't actual proof.) Know what I mean?

Let me also say, when a lynch goes this smoothly, with so many agreeing, I often have a tendency to feel a little nervous about it. Does that mean Timmer wasn't acting weird? Or didn't give off some mafia vibes? No. But nearly unanimous lynch votes start to make my tummy feel funny.
Hi Indiglo! :daisy:

I am also feeling a bit nervous for how unanimous this lynch seems to be. But, given how suspicious Timmer has been, I will likely still vote him, unless something comes up to change my mind (doubtful).
ImageImage
orsonkidd
Posts in topic: 37

Post by orsonkidd »

The Timmer bandwagon feels very bandwagony, and I too get nervous when the votes seem to start to pile on.
Now, if it's just low exp players (civ) just being blendy and afraid to look bad if they vote with their gut and timmer does flip bad, i get that, but tbh Timmer has seemed like a baddie in a corner, but that's judst my gut as I have nothing really concrete, besides the "if you vote for me you will be sorry" comment, which isn't all that bad, just more pingy than anyone else.....
that said, I'm going to vote Timmer....even his defense post seemed kinda idk cornered....

Votes TIMMeR
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Hi LT! :bounce:

I don't think I said hi to anyone yet, just jumped straight into playing. Image

Hi everyone I know and don't know! Image

I'm in the same place LT. My gut says vote for Timmer, but I still reserve the right to feel nervous about the nearly unanimous vote for him. :srsnod:

XOXO Epi Girl
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DFaraday »

blindfaeth wrote: But in all seriousness, I think Timmer or FH are good places to look today.
Do you have a suspicion of FH besides her previous vote? Just wondering.

Now Timmer is trying to backpedal, but his behavior has been really shady all the way through. Votes Timmer

I'm also rather pinged by Vomps randomly going for Snow Dog, but Vomps is a rather unpredictable guy. Will keep an eye there.

AllAlongtheBoardwalk, I for one find Russ to come across as rather sincere. And if he is bad, I don't think he's on a team with MP, since I probably feel more confident in MP being a civvie than anyone except myself.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 92

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm going to vote for Timmer, yo.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Well, about 2 hours until poll end... and I'm feeling like a lazy Saturday afternoon nap. Image

To allow myself to lay down, relax, and possibly nap during the first Spring Training game of the year, I'll go ahead and vote now. I concur with the suspicion of Timmer, and since nothing has happened yet to change my mind, I'm going to vote that way.

*votes Timmer*

Good Saturday to all! :tunes:

XOXO Epi Girl
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 149

Post by Elohcin »

I voted for timmer.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official

Post by LittleTiger »

vote Timmer
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 224

Post by Epignosis »

Less than one hour to vote.

I am in need of replacement players. I've been turned down a few times by some I have PMed. Others have not responded. If you know of anyone who would be interested in joining this event, please have that person PM me. Thank you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Epignosis wrote:Less than one hour to vote.

I am in need of replacement players. I've been turned down a few times by some I have PMed. Others have not responded. If you know of anyone who would be interested in joining this event, please have that person PM me. Thank you.
Any likely recruits from PA?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Snow Dog wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Less than one hour to vote.

Any likely recruits from PA?
I am trying. I just sent one PM to Ambient Hurricanes, but he logged off before he read it.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

^Just asked my wife. She might be interested. I'll send her a link to this forum so she can take a look.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Damnit, I accidentally voted for myself in the poll. :WTF: Sorry about that. I meant to vote for Timmer. I don't know how that brain fart occurred. I got a phone call as I was looking at the poll.

Anyway, I meant to vote for Timmer which I will do now.

Vote: Timmer
Some day, Some day
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS voted for himself. What does that mean? Is it better than a non vote? Does it say or imply something? I am asking for info on this type of game.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

^Ok. Forget above post.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Definitely wasn't intentional. LOL.
Some day, Some day
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 2: Determined

Though the discovery was a belated one, the mob was relieved that they had discovered one of Snake Mountain’s most utilitarian henchmen, and this success emboldened them to look elsewhere among their number. The mob was determined they had found their man, whom they approached with a zeal that rivaled that of an addict.

Yet timmer seemed altogether unconcerned. He sat alone atop a grassless hillock, facing away from the group, as though some other revelation lay on the horizon.

The untrusting multitude advanced upon him, and as they drew near, he stood and turned. He looked vaguely sympathetic for them. His countenance remained unchanged as the flood of aggression began.

Each attempt on his person was knocked away swiftly, parried with such a speed that he became a blur, an indistinct nexus of motion, countering each and every antagonistic stroke with promptness and precision. No one could land a proper blow, and many of timmer’s assailants came away with minor injuries themselves. After an exhausting several minutes, they one by one started to abandon their violent pursuit.

Winded and bewildered, they all glanced at one another, and then back at timmer, who by then was looking indifferently away from them again.

“It cannot be said,” his flat voice answered, “that I did not warn you.”
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Night 2: The Evergreen Forest

In all the confusion, hunger had gone unnoticed. But now the pangs, reminders of mortality, could no longer be ignored. The ancient grave whereupon the party vainly sought justice was barren of both vegetation and fauna.

Yet the peaceful greenery of the Evergreen Forest provided an abundance of life- life-sustaining life- and it was soon agreed that they should venture therein, make camp, and find something to eat.

Some went about the task of gathering wood. The others made small parties and moved into the afternoon tranquility, deftly seeking something that might soon be roasting over an open flame.

As evening approached, only four of the hunters had had any success, and they brought their exotic trophies into the central camp, where others began preparing the carcasses for cooking. It would be a bizarre feast indeed; no one in the camp had ever before eaten the strange meats the hunters had provided for everyone’s nourishment.

By sunset, supper was arranged.

It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in your PMs.
blindfaeth
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 416

Post by blindfaeth »

Ugh I've been trying to log in and vote since like 5. Im still more suspicious of the placement/timing of rey/FHs vote on Day 1 but placing votes there sry this point seems pointless. Hope you guys are right, I havent ven able to catch up in the thread so maybe timer was the obly person gaining suspicion and his teammates were forced to vote for him. I'll have yo look back later after the result to see if there was any subtle defenses. Anyway, I voted for rimmer, on my phone so il be back later.

wLilinki epog
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Who tried to sink MovingPictures07?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:10 am

reywaS - 1- reywaS (22) 4%

Snow Dog -1 - Vompatti (4) 4%

timmer -19 - Snow Dog (3), MovingPictures07 (5), Spacedaisy (6), birdwithteeth11 (7),
DisgruntledPorcupine (8), Dom (9), Kate (10), Russtifinko (11), Flyin' High (12), AllAlongTheBoardwalk (13), He-Man (14), AceofSpaces (15), orsonkidd (16), DFaraday (17), DharmaHelper (18), indiglo (19), Elohcin (20), LittleTiger (21), blindfaeth (23) 83%

No one, you fool! (The Host, The Mod, The Dead)
Epignosis (1), S~V~S (2) 9%
Total votes : 23
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Who will rid us of this turbulent priest?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 248

Re: [Night 2] Masters of the Universe Mafia

Post by timmer »

you don't to know what the mystery meat is.
My siggie.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

timmer wrote:you don't to know what the mystery meat is.
Is it horse?

I won't eat it anyway. I'll have some roots. And a vat of wine, :wine:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

So is it possible we got the wrong guy and timmer is he man or She ra? Any other theories? Do tell!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”