EpiDun (Host, Mod, Dead, Specs)
64%

Total votes: 22
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 1030

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 8]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:33 pm Any last second questions? cuz I do need to get. Scummy or w/e yeah, I’ll be back in like 5 hours. If you need me I’ll be cleaning my room like I’m fucking Cinderella
1. Where you surprised to find you had targeted yourself?
2. How do you know you targeted yourself?
3. Why did you tell Kyle last day that he would find a bus drive, if you didn’t have one at the time?
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Syn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:37 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:33 pm
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:28 pm But yeah, Tim is skeeming here, idk what he’s going for, but killing Kyle is ridiculously anti town. Don’t kill him wtf.
I'm just irritable because I've had three shots and haven't killed anyone. This is like the most meme worthy vig role ever.

And just because I had to check and you were obviously the most towny shot I could take I went ahead and blasted into your invulnerability do now I need another three days to charge and if I am still alive at N10 I am shooting myself.
Your shot went through? Shouldn't Made's bus drive target have died too then?
I did not buy a bus driver use. I did not bus drive and from how Kyle is talking neither did he probably
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:28 pm But yeah, Tim is skeeming here, idk what he’s going for, but killing Kyle is ridiculously anti town. Don’t kill him wtf.
I'm just irritable because I've had three shots and haven't killed anyone. This is like the most meme worthy vig role ever.

And just because I had to check and you were obviously the most towny shot I could take I went ahead and blasted into your invulnerability do now I need another three days to charge and if I am still alive at N10 I am shooting myself.
Depends on who Alison protected. But yes.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Kylemii You need to tell us if you used the bus drive
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:38 pm

Depends on who Alison protected. But yes.
Alison claimed protecting LC
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:37 pm
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:33 pm Any last second questions? cuz I do need to get. Scummy or w/e yeah, I’ll be back in like 5 hours. If you need me I’ll be cleaning my room like I’m fucking Cinderella
3. Why did you tell Kyle last day that he would find a bus drive, if you didn’t have one at the time?
Yes.
2. I cursed Kyle to talk to animals and now I am Otis from back and the barn yard
3. I thought he could purchase the bus driver role himself.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Okay, fine...no kill Kyle, but I'm just gonna kill made. Reading the thread yesterday it was like "if it isn't Wilgy it's Made" from top to bottom and side to side. I genuinely had no choice but to do the due diligent town vig thing and try to shoot him. If y'all go haring off in some wild new direction today just because he shrugged off a vig shot and had some confusing power interaction with Kyle you gotta go without me.

[VOTE: Made] aubergine

By the way, if you think w!Tim shot the only person who fully understood how town sided I have been all game long, get help. I didn't kill Radishes and I'm not a wolf. Period.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:40 pm
Yes.
2. I cursed Kyle to talk to animals and now I am Otis from back and the barn yard
1. Why? It was obvious it would happen.
2. What the fuck are you talking about.
3. Why was this relevant to tell him? Why did you think that? Why did you not tell him that he would receive double voting instead for example?
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:41 pm Okay, fine...no kill Kyle, but I'm just gonna kill made. Reading the thread yesterday it was like "if it isn't Wilgy it's Made" from top to bottom and side to side. I genuinely had no choice but to do the due diligent town vig thing and try to shoot him. If y'all go haring off in some wild new direction today just because he shrugged off a vig shot and had some confusing power interaction with Kyle you gotta go without me.

By the way, if you think w!Tim shot the only person who fully understood how town sided I have been all game long, get help. I didn't kill Radishes and I'm not a wolf. Period.
this is exactly what w!Tim would say
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:41 pm Okay, fine...no kill Kyle, but I'm just gonna kill made. Reading the thread yesterday it was like "if it isn't Wilgy it's Made" from top to bottom and side to side. I genuinely had no choice but to do the due diligent town vig thing and try to shoot him. If y'all go haring off in some wild new direction today just because he shrugged off a vig shot and had some confusing power interaction with Kyle you gotta go without me.

Your posts are all weird. We’re all in on yeeting Made here. /shrug
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 7]

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:17 pm Legacy read:

There are no wolves in Kyle, LC, Tutuu, Dizzy, Syn, JPIC and I will rage if you guys ever chop one of them

Probably no wolves in Michelle, HK, Tim, Hyena (in decreasing order of confidence)

Wolves in Made, Wilgy

Moral of the story: yeet Alison first.
I will be following this like the bible
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:43 pm
Yes.
3. Why was this relevant to tell him? Why did you think that? Why did you not tell him that he would receive double voting instead for example?
1. Not from my POV, this was my first time using alisons power
2. I cursed Kyle to talk funny, and now I’m talking funny
3. Figured it wouldn’t matter cuz he’d get everything, but since Tim shot me, that didn’t happen. Unless Kyle also got my kill protector.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:44 pm

Your posts are all weird. We’re all in on yeeting Made here. /shrug
You say this as if it is news.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:59 pm @Long Con

Who did you track?
Hollowkatt targeted no one. Alison is off the poll.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:45 pm
Yes.
3. Figured it wouldn’t matter cuz he’d get everything, but since Tim shot me, that didn’t happen. Unless Kyle also got my kill protector.
If Kyle had gotten your invulnerability you would be dead and we wouldn't have this problem.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

why would you track HK

ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:04 pm @Long Con why did you hide Alison?
:shrug: You have a better idea? I hid Alison because I don't think she's the right elimination to be voting for.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:44 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:17 pm Legacy read:

There are no wolves in Kyle, LC, Tutuu, Dizzy, Syn, JPIC and I will rage if you guys ever chop one of them

Probably no wolves in Michelle, HK, Tim, Hyena (in decreasing order of confidence)

Wolves in Made, Wilgy

Moral of the story: yeet Alison first.
I will be following this like the bible
Kill me then kill Tim. If you have time kill HK, then kill Alison in case she’s the only one left

This is my legacy too I guess. Do what he says, I pretty agree with this save Michelle, but not the end of the world.

Okay logging off for real
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

actually meh tracking HK is fine I guess

ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:47 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:04 pm @Long Con why did you hide Alison?
:shrug: You have a better idea? I hid Alison because I don't think she's the right elimination to be voting for.
Yes, one of your townreads
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:47 pm
Yes.
If Kyle had gotten your invulnerability you would be dead and we wouldn't have this problem.
...wait... did you really shoot Kyle???????

Bro u would of killed him if it weren’t for me, what the actual heck was ur idea here????

[VOTE: tim] aubergine
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

lol made

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:43 pm

this is exactly what w!Tim would say
This is unfortunately true. I never say anything as town that isn't what I would say as a wolf, and vice versa. However, I would never have a chance to say it as a wolf, because it is true that as a wolf I would not have shot Radishes. I'd have shot someone less surely in my pocket with an ability that could cause me problems, like LC...and I wouldn't have fired my extra KP into the guy town is fixed on chopping.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

can we activate maj

ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Tim feels towny this phase idc what anyone says
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:50 pm
Yes.

Bro u would of killed him if it weren’t for me, what the actual heck was ur idea here????

No dummy, I shot YOU.

As I said, if Kyle has gotten your invulnerability you would be dead. Kaput. No longer among the living. A non player. Lasered to ash. Fried. Baked. Corpsed. Finished. Sleeping with the fishes.
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I mean I’m not mad bout nothing, but let’s say it this way: if I’m bad I’m probably the last mafia.

So thought experiment so we don’t waste the day at on the off chance I’m town (I am) If not made, who’s the last baddie?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:54 pm
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:50 pm

Yes.

No dummy, I shot YOU.

As I said, if Kyle has gotten your invulnerability you would be dead. Kaput. No longer among the living. A non player. Lasered to ash. Fried. Baked. Corpsed. Finished. Sleeping with the fishes.
But here I am. Houdini straight flexing 💪🏾
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Okay I have a problem, I need to go
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

**clutches pearls at Tim**
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:55 pm I mean I’m not mad bout nothing, but let’s say it this way: if I’m bad I’m probably the last mafia.

So thought experiment so we don’t waste the day at on the off chance I’m town (I am) If not made, who’s the last baddie?
This is extremely annoying because I think his powers are mucking up the game so badly that we have to kill him...but I am 50/50 at best on Made being a wolf. We should take his advice here.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

wiggity wooster thinks there's a deep woof

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:01 pm
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:55 pm I mean I’m not mad bout nothing, but let’s say it this way: if I’m bad I’m probably the last mafia.

This is extremely annoying because I think his powers are mucking up the game so badly that we have to kill him...but I am 50/50 at best on Made being a wolf. We should take his advice here.
ok, if made is town, you're a wolf

solved

aren't you glad we did this?

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Syn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:02 pm wiggity wooster thinks there's a deep woof
I really should have shot you.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yes.
1. Gurl. Don’t pretend you don’t know what Radish’s power does.
2. K
3. Why would Tim’s shot have anything to do with that. Why would it matter more to tell Kyle about something he could purchase instead of something you actually have?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:01 pm

My limitless power is not comprehensible by mortals. Let’s not stress about it. Y’all will just read my role when I’m dead. Promise it’s not too confusing.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

If Made isn’t the last wolf then the next day phase will be fun. I hope the mafia release me from this game if that happens
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:49 pm
Why? Are you afraid we'll accidentally yeet a townread or something? :confused:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:06 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:49 pm
Why? Are you afraid we'll accidentally yeet a townread or something? :confused:
Town have been liable to do lol town things
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Try to answer this: Why did Made tell Kyle about a bus drive if he didn’t actually have it, but nothing else like the double vote he supposedly did have? Why? Make it make sense.

“Cause it didn’t matter, cause Kyle would get everything.”

Made did have a bus drive. If not, why would he mention that of all things?

Wilgy’s result of my role on Michelle is still unsolved.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Has Michelle claimed yet?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Is there any concrete reason that Syn isn't a wolf other than "silenced Sloonei" and "feels towny"?
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:16 pm Is there any concrete reason that Syn isn't a wolf other than "silenced Sloonei" and "feels towny"?
His reaction to thinking he caught radishes felt genuine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:16 pm Is there any concrete reason that Syn isn't a wolf other than "silenced Sloonei" and "feels towny"?
Charged at Marmot. Is pro town with powers.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:18 pm
His reaction to thinking he caught radishes felt genuine
This too.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Hmmm. Okay.

Syn if I am at F3 with you I'm probably gonna vote you.
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:22 pm Hmmm. Okay.

you won't make it that far

ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

I really just cannot see who it can be other than it being made.

Hyena maybe. But the powers have been used for good but just not confident there

Michelle maybe, but she was pretty pro-yeet Ted and the tutuu tunnel feels like it comes more from town than scum

Everybody else has very solid reasons to be townread
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Talking about mechanics is so boring to me. =/ How are you all able to do it for so long?
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Syn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:23 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:22 pm Hmmm. Okay.

you won't make it that far
I'm never chopping Tim, by the way.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”