64%

Total votes: 22
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 8]

Post by Kylemii »

I mean we have/had a town jailkeep, she could still be specifically a.... what's it called. a girlboss
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

a gatekeeper
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what's it called what is it? help help help
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

i have no idea what you're talking about man!
Spoiler: show
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:43 pm Like I said @tutuu, if you're town then I'm genuinely sorry and completely understand your frustration. I just honestly think this is in town's best interests to ensure we're all communicating with each other.
you shouldnt be

i am going to wait for michelles answers, if she doesnt gaslight i can talk, if she does it again then i dont have it. we'll wait and see. the entire onus doesnt fall on me (and im not going to let it fall only o nme) only to ensure proper communication between fellow townsmembers, other people also should put in the effort
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i think tim is mafia and at this point i do not feel like elaborating any more than i already have, i have writtten enough about him. deal with it!
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 624

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:32 pm tbh the most compelling piece of information that points to tutuu town is the baseball being thrown at her. Why would mafia throw baseballs at their team? I remember having an interaction with ted that shaded tutuu on this
ok, so mafia throws balls yeah? Meaning mafia knows how ball throwing works, yeah? so just telegraph that shit in wolf chat or something. Set it up so that no adverse effects happen, then, when ball flipper flips (if they do) you have a ready made defense of "why would mafia throw ball at mafia?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:49 pm i think tim is mafia and at this point i do not feel like elaborating any more than i already have, i have writtten enough about him. deal with it!
i think Tutuu is mafia and at this point i do not feel like elaborating any more than i already have, i have writtten enough about her. deal with it!....
Do you see how useless that is?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:50 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:32 pm tbh the most compelling piece of information that points to tutuu town is the baseball being thrown at her. Why would mafia throw baseballs at their team? I remember having an interaction with ted that shaded tutuu on this
ok, so mafia throws balls yeah? Meaning mafia knows how ball throwing works, yeah? so just telegraph that shit in wolf chat or something. Set it up so that no adverse effects happen, then, when ball flipper flips (if they do) you have a ready made defense of "why would mafia throw ball at mafia?"
But that would be a waste of ability usage
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Like I'm not trying to be a jerk at all. But the way you're approaching things is "I have said enough words go and read them" or "you're just wrong so I won't talk to you about your suspicions on me" and none of that is helpful or useful.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:53 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:50 pm
But that would be a waste of ability usage
If Tutuu is mafia I would say it's 100% not a waste because look at the conversation we're currently having and look at the times when people said Tutuu can't be a wolf b/c why would mafia throw at themselves, right?
Like if I had an ability like that I may very well "throw-away" a use if I think it would allow townies to semi-clear them later on in the game. Especially b/c if you're repeatedly targeted by the ball thrower it eventually outs you as town when the ball thrower flips mafia. I think it's a role best used to sew dissension and misunderstanding than it is anything else.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:53 pm "you're just wrong so I won't talk to you about your suspicions on me"
this is not what im doing. when questsions are being asked at me i tend to answer them

if u are explaining to me why im mafia there is nothing to answer, i know that you're wrong and im gonig to tell what i know. im taking it very literal. if you want me to answer somethign or do something u will have to actually ask me the question that u want the answer to. "i think ur mafia because i think ur unhelpful" - u are not engaging in a conversation with me by approaching me like that
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

HK doing his best to make us believe there's two wolves left: him and Tim

ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

This interaction here made me think why tutuu wasn't aligned with ted. I specifically remember Ted shading tutuu for having a ball thrown at her and not getting it again.
tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:39 am why’s tutuu “spewed” though?
tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:42 am oh yeah she claimed baseball thrown at her

But then why wouldn’t sloonei target her again if she was actually targeted?

did someone else claim to be thrown a ball after that day?
tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:50 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:45 am
tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:42 am oh yeah she claimed baseball thrown at her

Not that I know of
suspeeesh Isn’t it?

doesn’t matter rn though, we can’t even vote for her
tedxtr wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:54 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:51 am

Not that I know of
suspeeesh Isn’t it?

Not really
he didn’t use it on anybody else though, right?

why not? and especially, why not on her again? from his role description, kp is achieved if you target the same person.
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:22 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:21 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:18 pm tutuu vote made por favor
U'll still be my friend if i vote u right?
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:47 pm @Syn

Has wilgy said anything?
he asked if we could force you to prove your ability with a tie but i poked a hole in it and speculated that the hosts would just portray it like an ordinary rand, so no way to really know for sure

he also mentioned that made blocking out two names might mean he couldn't mention the players responsible for the curse, and that we should iso made's last day to see who was excluded

I did that and no one was excluded, so i think the blocked out names are flavor and not 1:1 with player names

ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:58 pm

Has wilgy said anything?
he asked if we could force you to prove your ability with a tie but i poked a hole in it and speculated that the hosts would just portray it like an ordinary rand, so no way to really know for sure

he also mentioned that made blocking out two names might mean he couldn't mention the players responsible for the curse, and that we should iso made's last day to see who was excluded

I did that and no one was excluded, so i think the blocked out names are flavor and not 1:1 with player names
i decide ties with my ability if thats of any relevance
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:59 pm

Has wilgy said anything?

are you allowed to holster? are ties decided by who you are voting for?

ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Has wilgy said anything?

We technically could do that tho, but then if it was a tie it would force tutuu to use her role. Though I don't know if the mods would show off tutuu's role like it was a rand
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

lol im back to townreading tutuu #sorryNotSorry
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:56 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:53 pm "you're just wrong so I won't talk to you about your suspicions on me"
this is not what im doing. when questsions are being asked at me i tend to answer them

if u are explaining to me why im mafia there is nothing to answer, i know that you're wrong and im gonig to tell what i know. im taking it very literal. if you want me to answer somethign or do something u will have to actually ask me the question that u want the answer to. "i think ur mafia because i think ur unhelpful" - u are not engaging in a conversation with me by approaching me like that
part of the wolf read I have on you is and always has been your intransigence when asked to work with others. So yeah, I think you're mafia b/c you're unhelpful.
I also think you're mafia b/c you've been coasting on the "green peek" and not doing anything with it.
I also think you're mafia b/c your conclusions don't make sense to me, meaning I don't think they come from town perspective.

Those are my main issues with you. I don't know how better to express them or engage with you on them when you're not willing to participate and when your reads are seemingly tunneled on two or so people you're clearly not re-evaluating or continually evaluating to make sure that you're right.

Like I don't even have to GTH you, I know your wolf reads are Michelle/Tim and I know they've been Michelle/Tim for literally days now. BUT YOU DON'T PUSH THEM. THAT is the key here. You shade, and you talk about how they're obvs wolves but you don't case and you don't push.
All you're really doing is reminding the thread periodically that you wolf read those two players in hopes that it eventually gains traction. That's like "how to wolf 101"
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:57 pm HK doing his best to make us believe there's two wolves left: him and Tim
lol whatever
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Syn wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:00 pm

Has wilgy said anything?

i make a list in which i order ppls names, i can put everyones name on it. i can change it at any time, multiple times, whenever i want

after i die the list stays immortal and continues to affect the game and i cant change it anmore

i cant holster since from the very start i was responsible for this. my vote is irrelevant
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tim had 0 reason to claim vig on day 3 - he was under pressure the previous day but i think he did it because its a towny claim and might as well

there was no mafia kill on the same night master radish blocked tim

tim self-describes as a very tricky wolf and i believe him. he describes his spirit animal as a wolf and he identifies as a wolf irl

he had some posts today or yesterday that was kinda scummy i thought, multiple other people also pointed them out

(these are all thoughts that i believe ive put out in the thread. so what is the point of me repeating myself? some arbitrary decision that people should repeat themselves because ppl dont read and memorize each other's posts?)
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:58 pm This interaction here made me think why tutuu wasn't aligned with ted. I specifically remember Ted shading tutuu for having a ball thrown at her and not getting it again.

Not that I know of
suspeeesh Isn’t it?

Not that I know of
suspeeesh Isn’t it?

Not really

why not? and especially, why not on her again? from his role description, kp is achieved if you target the same person.
I get what you're saying. If I were trying to spew a mate town or distance this is approximately how I'd be doing it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:05 pm

Has wilgy said anything?

i make a list in which i order ppls names, i can put everyones name on it. i can change it at any time, multiple times, whenever i want

after i die the list stays immortal and continues to affect the game and i cant change it anmore

i cant holster since from the very start i was responsible for this. my vote is irrelevant
Do you know if mods make it absolutely clear that your role was used? It's kinda hard to prove your role exists because it can easily be portrayed as a rand
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:03 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:56 pm

part of the wolf read I have on you is and always has been your intransigence when asked to work with others. So yeah, I think you're mafia b/c you're unhelpful.
I also think you're mafia b/c you've been coasting on the "green peek" and not doing anything with it.
I also think you're mafia b/c your conclusions don't make sense to me, meaning I don't think they come from town perspective.

Those are my main issues with you. I don't know how better to express them or engage with you on them when you're not willing to participate and when your reads are seemingly tunneled on two or so people you're clearly not re-evaluating or continually evaluating to make sure that you're right.

Like I don't even have to GTH you, I know your wolf reads are Michelle/Tim and I know they've been Michelle/Tim for literally days now. BUT YOU DON'T PUSH THEM. THAT is the key here. You shade, and you talk about how they're obvs wolves but you don't case and you don't push.
All you're really doing is reminding the thread periodically that you wolf read those two players in hopes that it eventually gains traction. That's like "how to wolf 101"
the statement that ive been unhelpful this game is objectively false, i think you all would be lost if it werent for me keeping track of mech and constantly reminding everyone. i dropped the ball lately but it doesnt take away from how much my mech lists helped earlier

we've already went over our playstyle differnces re: how should green peeked players play. u are repeating urself, i see no reason for me to repeat myself, so, end of that line

my conclusions dont make sense to u - well alright, fair enough, is what it is

about me not pushing my reads - once again, my assertiveness can be turblent, i didnt feel engaged lately, i was content sheeping the town core, we had so much living confirmed town players, so

maybe its "wolf 101" i dont know what wolf 101 book have u read, all i can do is say that this read probably wont work on me (evidence: my alignemnt is town), so, nothing much to off of there

and thats about it i guess, shrug
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hollowkatt wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:06 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:58 pm This interaction here made me think why tutuu wasn't aligned with ted. I specifically remember Ted shading tutuu for having a ball thrown at her and not getting it again.

Not that I know of
suspeeesh Isn’t it?

Not that I know of
suspeeesh Isn’t it?

Not really

I get what you're saying. If I were trying to spew a mate town or distance this is approximately how I'd be doing it.
but hes townreading me off of it
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:06 pm
tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:05 pm

Has wilgy said anything?

Do you know if mods make it absolutely clear that your role was used? It's kinda hard to prove your role exists because it can easily be portrayed as a rand
i dont think they make it clear - why would they? doesnt make sense to me from a design pov

it is yea - it is not rly possible to prove my role exists. 50% at best. potentially less if mafia has hidden vote manipulation
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

if tutuu is town I kinda get the impression that these roles were designed to be sorta lynch baitey. A fcuking town turning someone into a flipped mafia ffs
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@Justplayingitcool what were the mech reasosn to townread hk again? is it because long con tracked him and he visited noone?

hk claimed a role that passively, like. disrupts other who try to mess with him. so if he is mafia and h claimed his real role, long con tracking him to no one is not a valid reason to townread him no?

was there anything else im missing?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:14 pm @Justplayingitcool what were the mech reasosn to townread hk again? is it because long con tracked him and he visited noone?

hk claimed a role that passively, like. disrupts other who try to mess with him. so if he is mafia and h claimed his real role, long con tracking him to no one is not a valid reason to townread him no?

I town read HK off sloonei and marmot iso. Read Sloonei's iso, it was just hilarious reading how often sloonei wanted to lynch hollowkatt.

And yeah, LC tracked HK and he visited no one last night
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

the people who are scumreading me and therefore not believing kyle's mech - why are they not scumreading long con? if i can be mafia why can't LC be mafia?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

I really should have went under. gonna be a zero voter next day assuming game doesn't end here
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

me deciding ties is like 1 extra town vote at all times so we gucci. regardless of what happens to me town can still win kingmaker situations (like 2 town 1 scum and alison) provided i order my list in a good way
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

I just hope scum mercy kill me
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Evil tutuu doesn't make sense to mechanically. I don't think this is a good yeet.

Evil Tim is just as bad. First of all he just *is* a killer. his personal role ability is to kill, why would the mafia need that? Why would the mafia have 2 separate additional killing roles, in addition to their factional kill?

secondly if the only way forward actually hypothetically is to yeet Tim it's a waste of town resources to do so by voting when I could just personally yeet him with his own yeet power, but I think that'd just be playing into the mafia's hands basically
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 822
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:43 am
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:41 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:39 pm [VOTE: Made] aubergine

rip us if this is wrong

i havent been able to put effort lately, u guys r all saying "made outed made outed" - im cool with that

if that somehwo ends up being wrong imma vote tim tomorrow
Hi, you're not in the towncore anymore. We're yeeting one of JPIC or Dizzy today.
This would be the stupidest thing to happen so far
It actually wouldn't be. Assuming you're both town, by yeeting one of you, we're stealing an obvious nightkill from mafia, which means that at some point down the line, they'd have to kill someone that's less obviously town down the line. A Tim nightkill or an HK nightkill would give us more to talk about then, say, a JPIC nightkill or a Dizzy nightkill if you two are as lock town as you say you are. :P
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Tldr Tim vs tutuu is a trap, we should return to the PoE
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:53 am
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:01 pm
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:57 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:50 pm
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:47 pm Either way, I think I've found the four of the five people that -I- need to have auto? Those people are Tim, HK, LC, and Tutuu. I think Kyle would make an okay 5th, and if not, Syn would probably okay. Don't care about anyone else -- you can yeet them in any order now for all I care.
Venn diagram now with the general thread suspicions.
How do I make a Venn diagram from that info? o:

Either way, I don't want to try reading Made anymore. I still have a mild suspicion of Dizzy, even if there has been more stuff I liked from them the past two day phases. I just can't shake away those bad gut feelings. One thing in particular that still weirded me out is the "cold feet" that the started getting on 112 right before 112 claimed 3P. It felt like Dizzy wanted 112 yeeted, thinking 112 was town, but didn't want to look bad for voting them later. Then, the "cold feet" seemed to disappear immediately once 112 claimed 3P.
JPIC is a complete toss up for me. Like, there has been a lot of stuff that I wanted to lock him town for, but every once in a while, he'll say something that'll make me do a double take and think "am I wrong here?". I've pointed out a couple of these things in previous posts. I feel like I had a strong reason to call Michelle town earlier, but I dunno if she's done anything since then that makes me want to continue calling her town. I dunno.
Point me to these posts.
I'll do so after I'm done catching up.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

@Hyena what makes you think jpic is obviously town
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

also what was hk's role ability again? It was a gambling thing right
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:14 pm @Justplayingitcool what were the mech reasosn to townread hk again? is it because long con tracked him and he visited noone?

You're close, but not close enough.

Here's what I've claimed: I guess, at night, who the next days visible vote leader will be. If I am right I am safe from bad things that effect me.
I'm not told what is bad, and thus far it's never worked b/c I've never guessed properly.
I haven't guessed the last two nights b/c it's kinda pointless.

Being tracked to nobody hard clears me if we think there's one wolf left. If we think there's more than one wolf left it does nothing.
Additionally some people think Sloonei pushing me spews me town.
I have no mechanical reason, outside of LC track, to be considered town. My play is what I have been relying on.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

tutuu wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:18 pm the people who are scumreading me and therefore not believing kyle's mech - why are they not scumreading long con? if i can be mafia why can't LC be mafia?
Mechanically it's possible, I think? I don't think anyone has a cop clear on LC so if that's what you're driving at sure, you can have that one.
Tonally, play wise, and thought process he's been pure of heart, and tone since like forever.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:56 am
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:39 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:30 pm I really just cannot see who it can be other than it being made.

Hyena maybe. But the powers have been used for good but just not confident there

Michelle maybe, but she was pretty pro-yeet Ted and the tutuu tunnel feels like it comes more from town than scum

Everybody else has very solid reasons to be townread
Ignoring my powers, do you townread me? Or do you townread me just because of my powers and how I've been using them?
I only townread you for your powers

Your push on me made me wary of you and I can’t say i’m liking what im seeing from you this phase
Then why don't you ignore my powers and call me scum? Was your reason for townreading me for my powers stronger than your reasons why I could be scum ignoring my powers? Like, I'm getting the sense that you don't want to confront me when you say you townread me for one thing that's actually pretty NAI for me and then say I'm not towny for things that I've done outside of mechanics. Are you afraid to call me scum? :3
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 1030

Post by Dyslexicon »

I don't think Tutu is a good yeet here tbh. If we got fucked over by godfather mmk. But what I've read from spew so far, Tutu doesn't seem likely anyway. Why are we going there?

Tim makes weird posts and weird pushes and weird all over. Sorry this is not more conclusive, but I just don't know what to say sometimes when I read some of his posts.

Hyena also has some seriously questionable takes. @Hyena Why did your activity drop the past few days? Also, if you really want to solve my alignment you should go ahead and do that. I have mech that outs me as town and kept all suggestions/movement in this game as town friendly as ever possible from my POV. If you have direct questions, please @ me and ask them. I really don't think it should be that hard to find me as town here if you're actually trying to solve.

This whole fuck up came at a really bad time for me. I'm literally swamped with work tomorrow. But I'll make every effort to be here tomorrow night after work.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:06 pm @Hyena what makes you think jpic is obviously town
I don't think JPIC is obviously town. JPIC thinks he's obviously town.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Michelle wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:51 am
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:33 pm
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:32 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:26 pm
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:23 pm
Made wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:13 pm
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:49 pm
There's 11 players remaining. If the five of us are town, then we only need to find ONE more person that's town, excluding @Alison (though Alison, if you want to help out with this, you're free to join, too). Who should be the last person we include in our towncore?

@Timsup2nothin
@Made
@Long Con
@hollowkatt
I’d say it’s always Long Con as town. Tim is probably scum, HK could be scum, Long Con is almost always town
MADE! NO! WE'RE A TOWN CORE! PICK SOMEONE -NOT- IN THOSE FOUR!!!
I'll pick Syn
Okay, cool.

@Syn You're now in the new towncore with me, Tim, Made, HK, and LC. There's six of us, and five of them -- we just chop them one by one now and we win, assuming the six of us are all town! How do you feel about that?
@Michelle You might be replacing Syn in the towncore. The new people in charge are still discussing it.
Caught up until that post, why is Made in your town core?
Made wasn't actually in my town core. I wanted to shake the game up and get some reaction tests. I was getting bored by all the mechanics discussion.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Hyena wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:04 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:43 am
Hyena wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:41 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:39 pm [VOTE: Made] aubergine

rip us if this is wrong

i havent been able to put effort lately, u guys r all saying "made outed made outed" - im cool with that

if that somehwo ends up being wrong imma vote tim tomorrow
Hi, you're not in the towncore anymore. We're yeeting one of JPIC or Dizzy today.
This would be the stupidest thing to happen so far
It actually wouldn't be. Assuming you're both town, by yeeting one of you, we're stealing an obvious nightkill from mafia, which means that at some point down the line, they'd have to kill someone that's less obviously town down the line. A Tim nightkill or an HK nightkill would give us more to talk about then, say, a JPIC nightkill or a Dizzy nightkill if you two are as lock town as you say you are. :P
or we could just yeet who we think is scum
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dizzy is lock town nobody should ever suspect him.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”