64%

Total votes: 22
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 9]

Post by Justplayingitcool »

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:53 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:45 am We have literally killed two townies because of the redirection mess. WHO WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD US THAT THERE WAS A REDIRECTOR????
*bites lip*
There is literally nobody in this game who could be a redirector from my perspective.

Alison - claimed 3p and probably not the redirector
Dyslexicon - rolecopped and nobody else has counterclaimed dizzy's role
Hyena - tracked to two people but there's mechanical evidence that he puts people in btsc chats
JustPlayingitcool - I'm a double voter and gamble with the hosts. I've also been tracked not targeting anyone
Kylemii - steals peoples powers
Long Con - poll hider
Michelle - redirects the yeet, and is pretty pro-town in not using straight away and would be incredibly deadly for the mafia to have
Syn - backups the yeet from previous night. Mechanical evidence proving this to be true
tutuu - tracked not doing anything.

I just can't see how else there could be a redirector other than LC lying about who he tracked ted to. We don't even know if he really tracked ted in the first place.
Spoiler: show
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

LC tracks HK who was heavily spewed town from ISOs, HK killed following night. Why did mafia not target LC when they had the chance? I can't remember if Alison claimed if her protection power works the same way as TSP's?

tutuu tracked despite having some mechanical evidence instead of tracking someone in the PoE

am I going crazy?
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

Crazy idea but should we all flavor claim?

I dont think mafia has fake claims based off how they all died (as for ted he appears to have made it up on the spot)

I also dont think they have anti claim kills seeing as hyena and alison flavor claimed d1, tim flavor claimed d3, jpic flavor claimed at one point, etc
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:37 pm everyone has had their claimed power confirmed except jpic and I don't want his power cus it might take my vote away
I am asking the mods if I can holster the over/under
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

@Kylemii

You can steal from me. I asked the mods if I can holster and they said yes. If you holster, you will still be a one-voter.

idk how your role works and what the mods tell you or not. But they should give you a number, which is based off on the EoD writeups, and you will be asked to guess over/under. You should be able to holster
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 1030

Post by Dyslexicon »

My computer died.

Are we still at the same place?
Syn and Hyena does not have any clearing mech.
Out of mech stuff, I also trust LC the least, like jpic.
I don’t scum read anyone really.

@tutuu You mentioned if there was two scum I could be one. I think it was said earlier that it would be jpic, since I came in clearing him from block. Later it was said it would be Michelle, since I effectively cleared her from role (though I didn’t understand it at first). But if I clear two people, and I verifiably protected Nut on N3, maybe I’m just town lol.

It’s been said Michelle is not cleared from the claim. I think she’s basically cleared. She could’ve had Jack yeeted instead of Sloonei for example, couldn’t she? I don’t know. Maybe she really did save it, but I really don’t think Michelle is scum here.

Syn is insisting to track me, and I’m ok with that if it feels necessary. It is the logically worst track just because I have a power that I actually should use. So I will be visiting someone, and I must keep this a secret and be tricky with it now. Good thing is that if I die, LC knows who I blocked. If he’s scum, he could lie about it once I’m dead. I don’t know how @Hyenas power work, if you could set up a chat with me the same night I potentially die.

If LC tracks me, then everyone else can use their action freely. Though I don’t know how useful they are at this point. Only the trackee should not use their action, except I have to, cause it’s a block.

Michelle needs to inform us who she chooses in the poll publicly. This is important to me. Will it be Syn?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:38 am Crazy idea but should we all flavor claim?

I dont think mafia has fake claims based off how they all died (as for ted he appears to have made it up on the spot)

I also dont think they have anti claim kills seeing as hyena and alison flavor claimed d1, tim flavor claimed d3, jpic flavor claimed at one point, etc
I think Wilgy flavor claimed for me lol.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:41 am My computer died.

Are we still at the same place?
Syn and Hyena does not have any clearing mech.
Out of mech stuff, I also trust LC the least, like jpic.
I don’t scum read anyone really.

@tutuu You mentioned if there was two scum I could be one. I think it was said earlier that it would be jpic, since I came in clearing him from block. Later it was said it would be Michelle, since I effectively cleared her from role (though I didn’t understand it at first). But if I clear two people, and I verifiably protected Nut on N3, maybe I’m just town lol.

It’s been said Michelle is not cleared from the claim. I think she’s basically cleared. She could’ve had Jack yeeted instead of Sloonei for example, couldn’t she? I don’t know. Maybe she really did save it, but I really don’t think Michelle is scum here.

Syn is insisting to track me, and I’m ok with that if it feels necessary. It is the logically worst track just because I have a power that I actually should use. So I will be visiting someone, and I must keep this a secret and be tricky with it now. Good thing is that if I die, LC knows who I blocked. If he’s scum, he could lie about it once I’m dead. I don’t know how @Hyenas power work, if you could set up a chat with me the same night I potentially die.

If LC tracks me, then everyone else can use their action freely. Though I don’t know how useful they are at this point. Only the trackee should not use their action, except I have to, cause it’s a block.

Michelle needs to inform us who she chooses in the poll publicly. This is important to me. Will it be Syn?
Syn said he will cry if we let him alive next day just to be one of the main suspects again.. I don't want to make him cry and I don't want to ruin Alison's deals by targeting LC for eg
So I have to target Syn ig, even if i am 99% sure of a villa flip.
Passed through my mind to holster, but that would make Syn cry :pout:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:38 am Crazy idea but should we all flavor claim?

I am ready for a flavour claim if it's needed

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I can flavour claim. My specific role isn't in the original game, it's just a thematic match.

I didn't bring up the idea of a redirector. I'm still pretty vague on what happened there. If I were lying about my track and bussing ted, I would have just said that ted targeted Martin. I wouldn't have made up a paradoxical busdrive track that does nothing but cast doubt on my own story.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:19 am I can flavour claim. My specific role isn't in the original game, it's just a thematic match.

I didn't bring up the idea of a redirector. I'm still pretty vague on what happened there. If I were lying about my track and bussing ted, I would have just said that ted targeted Martin. I wouldn't have made up a paradoxical busdrive track that does nothing but cast doubt on my own story.
It was public in the thread that ted had a busdriver from the GD powers, so people might wonder why he didn't use it at all
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm trying to find where it was realized that Wilgy had seen Dizzy's role when he visited Michelle... but his ISO is glitching for me and won't behave. I found when he originally said he knew Michelle's role (after Night 5 ended) but where's the rest?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Is it standard practice for bus drivers to be able to self-target? All the bus drivers I have played with can't do that

but radishes claimed he targeted wilgy so that the redirection is aimed back at himself, so maybe there is more than meets the eye
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I would allow a busdriver to self-target because I'm largely ignorant of standard practice.

"radishes claimed he targeted wilgy so that the redirection is aimed back at himself"... You mean the rolecheck should be aimed back at himself, right?

So Wilgy tried to get Michelle's role... but Radishes made him target himself instead... and Wilgy ended up with Dizzy's role? I would like to see where exactly it was deduced that Wilgy had received Dizzy's role. This has always been something I read people talking about, but missed seeing for myself.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

I think it's literally impossible to figure out without knowing the order of operations. @tutuu you're the mech genius here, help me out

Could it be possible that wilgy targeted Michelle, radish targeted wilgy, so wilgy lands on wilgy, ted busdrove wilgy and dizzy, and then wilgy lands on dizzy?

my head hurts
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:59 am I would allow a busdriver to self-target because I'm largely ignorant of standard practice.

"radishes claimed he targeted wilgy so that the redirection is aimed back at himself"... You mean the rolecheck should be aimed back at himself, right?

So Wilgy tried to get Michelle's role... but Radishes made him target himself instead... and Wilgy ended up with Dizzy's role? I would like to see where exactly it was deduced that Wilgy had received Dizzy's role. This has always been something I read people talking about, but missed seeing for myself.
let me find. should be in dizzy's iso
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:59 am I think it's literally impossible to figure out without knowing the order of operations. @tutuu you're the mech genius here, help me out

Could it be possible that wilgy targeted Michelle, radish targeted wilgy, so wilgy lands on wilgy, ted busdrove wilgy and dizzy, and then wilgy lands on dizzy?

my head hurts
And also makes my track see ted target Martin Michelle ted... and neither of Wilgy or Dizzy.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

iso is boken for me too, but found this
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:10 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:10 pm So Wilgy was redirected from Michelle to Dizzy.

Or he's lying.

Or someone else is.
I mean, his description there is exactly my role. I'll ISO to find is original claim.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 6]

ok this was the first mention of it
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:08 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:06 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:04 pm What is a super doc?
wilgy claims to peek Michelle who was apparently a super doc that can save themself and another the same night. But Michelle confirmed this was incorrect. Radishes also claimed that he targeted wilgy which means wilgy would have rolechecked himself.
That is literally my role.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 6]

Post by Long Con »

I was able to find Wilgy's post as well now that the ISO is no longer glitching:
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:37 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:32 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:24 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:21 pm Okay how about this.

Wilgy, I have reason to believe you could be lying. Now tell me, in even vague terms, what you think Michelle's role is.
@Michelle can you advocate this? I'm not going to say, but if you think I'm not saying in good faith then that should be enough.
You know what? Claim your peek, if your life depends on it
Sorry i was afk
No need to apologize.

Thank you. I didn't want to apply unnecessary pressure. I saw you are able to protect both yourself and someone else one cycle. Kinda like a super doc. Definitely what I would say to be a pro-town ability.

Now that it's out there you could theoretically still force a 50/50 with yourself and someone else as a save in the future.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:59 am I think it's literally impossible to figure out without knowing the order of operations. @tutuu you're the mech genius here, help me out

my head hurts
I also think that we cant figure it out for sure without knowing the order of operations, your theory is plausible imo
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Waitt the dizzy role also protects himself? I didnt realize that. Does this change anything
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:30 am Waitt the dizzy role also protects himself? I didnt realize that. Does this change anything
Not for me, it doesn't

Town didn't really have any kill power other than Tim, and that was a shot every other three nights
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:01 am

my head hurts
And also makes my track see ted target Martin Michelle ted... and neither of Wilgy or Dizzy.
Right...
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I have always assumed that Epi of dunya would have corrected my results by now if they were wrong. I'm not assuming any more, I PMed them to be really sure.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:35 am

my head hurts
Right...
That's going on the assumption that we believe LC is telling the truth
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:37 am

my head hurts
Right...
Keep an angle alive in your mind, please, where I am telling the truth.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:39 am

my head hurts
Right...
I will. I'm not even confident that I'm right; it's just that I don't really see any plausible explanation right now, other than the redirection is a red herring
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I guess i scumread dizzy the most just by day talk, hyena next

So michelle (dead maf or semi conf town) -> syn (dead maf or dead town) -> dizzy -> hyena is my order i guess. Or hyena before dizzy? Idk man i just wanna rest. Sleepy sleepy head
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

my head hurts
Right...
Who do you SR now?

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:43 am I guess i scumread dizzy the most just by day talk, hyena next

So michelle (dead maf or semi conf town) -> syn (dead maf or dead town) -> dizzy -> hyena is my order i guess. Or hyena before dizzy? Idk man i just wanna rest. Sleepy sleepy head
Ehhhh. See this is a problem. If I’m your biggest suspect, we are completely blind here. This is the reason I worry about Alison, but I’m outvoted.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:43 am I guess i scumread dizzy the most just by day talk, hyena next

why do you sr dizzy from day talk?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I still have no idea what happened with Wilgy. If Radishes targeted him too, the whole thing is just super strange.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Im ride or die with kyle, jpic, LC and alison. YOLO
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:47 am

why do you sr dizzy from day talk?
I dunno / im rly low energy rn sorry
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:47 am Im ride or die with kyle, jpic, LC and alison. YOLO
why are you town on LC now?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

you legit called him scum a page ago
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I change mah mind
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:49 am I change mah mind
why
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

have you been pocketing me tutuu
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I feel like people are making up suspecting others cause «this is hard»
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:49 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:49 am I change mah mind
why
Probably cause I confirm too many town must be evul
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I don't know that me lying explains everything. Also, if ted targeted Michelle and Dizzy (or Wilgy? Damn busdriving is confusing me here, no matter), I would have just said he did. I don't see any advantage to trying to fool everyone on that matter. Sometimes you can answer "Why would I do that as a wolf?" with "So that you can say THIS, NOW, to claim town by virtue of the question itself!"

This situation doesn't do anything for me. Hypothetically, if I were a wolf back then, preparing to report ted's track results, how would I come up with this? Even with double extra WIFOM... I am sure I could come up with a better trick than a weird paradox.

I reported my track three hours after Dizzy told us Wilgy reported his role for Michelle. If I were setting up a lie, I think I would have included that in the lie in order to make it look more true, rather than less.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I feel I’m making up suspecting Syn cause this is hard. My tinfoil was that Syn banked on Michelle choosing someone else. He’s scum with LC. His plan is designed such that they kill me this night and then LC just say I was tracked to Syn to clear him.

There’s a pretty huge level of tinfoil in that. And that’s where my mind is going. So what are we really looking fir here?

And if there’s one scum, won’t we just lock it soon?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:43 am

my head hurts
Right...
Who do you SR now?
Sounds like a weird question at this point. Dizzy, I think.

Syn's insistence that he be yeeted today looks very towny, yet it's still the right move. For the long term as well: we can't let players off the hook because they townily ask to be chopped, we must not set that precedent.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:51 am I don't know that me lying explains everything. Also, if ted targeted Michelle and Dizzy (or Wilgy? Damn busdriving is confusing me here, no matter), I would have just said he did. I don't see any advantage to trying to fool everyone on that matter. Sometimes you can answer "Why would I do that as a wolf?" with "So that you can say THIS, NOW, to claim town by virtue of the question itself!"

This situation doesn't do anything for me. Hypothetically, if I were a wolf back then, preparing to report ted's track results, how would I come up with this? Even with double extra WIFOM... I am sure I could come up with a better trick than a weird paradox.

I reported my track three hours after Dizzy told us Wilgy reported his role for Michelle. If I were setting up a lie, I think I would have included that in the lie in order to make it look more true, rather than less.
I agree with this. It doesn’t make any sense.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:54 am I feel I’m making up suspecting Syn cause this is hard. My tinfoil was that Syn banked on Michelle choosing someone else. He’s scum with LC. His plan is designed such that they kill me this night and then LC just say I was tracked to Syn to clear him.

There’s a pretty huge level of tinfoil in that. And that’s where my mind is going. So what are we really looking fir here?

And if there’s one scum, won’t we just lock it soon?
Is there a hammer? We can hammer now since tutuu accepted the deal. Hammer Michelle and she takes out Syn.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

People seriously having me as top suspect today. We all need help. I wish I could die heroically, but I have a block power. Unbelievable. But ok.

I have no good idea. Hyena is the only one with no positive mech, but also doesn’t seem like scum at all. Go figure.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

No, what’s the rush?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

there is no hammer