Pete Townshend (Nons, Deads, Mod, Host)
50%

Total votes: 10
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 22

Re: Misfits Mafia (Day 0)

Post by Sorsha »

Dana wrote:I do like kitties, Boogs. What a compelling argument! I'm tempted to vote for you.

Thank you SVS! I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing. I guess I should have paid more attention in history class, haha.
Don't you like puppies?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Sorsha wrote: Don't you like puppies?
I do like puppies too but kitties have a special place in my heart! Though on the other hand I also don't know if bribing for votes with adorable animals is a good way to choose a leader at all. Hmm...
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Its not a bribe, its a thank you gift. Like the "I voted" sticker you get when you leave the polls...
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Then shouldn't we get one no matter who we vote for?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Maybe you will!

But seriously though, my thoughts on the matter here are for real:
Sorsha wrote:
nutella wrote:I would more likely trust DH than SVS I think :p Canuck though, I'd put my money on her.

Those who have voted, is this a changeable vote?
What about me though? I have puppies.

I just think DH is too hard to read. SVS is a tricksy one too but she wasn't asking for votes like DH.

I think I am easy enough for most people to read, if I did happen to be bad (which I'm not), you'd all be able to tell in a day or two and could lynch me. I think I'm a good choice.
I'm a townie and easy enough to read after a few day that I think voting for me is a good choice. If anyone has some reason to think someone else is a good choice I'm all ears.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sorsha wrote: I think I am easy enough for most people to read, if I did happen to be bad (which I'm not), you'd all be able to tell in a day or two and could lynch me. I think I'm a good choice.
Really? I thought I'd seen you make it to the end as a sneaky baddie quite a few times...
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 210

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote:
Sorsha wrote: I think I am easy enough for most people to read, if I did happen to be bad (which I'm not), you'd all be able to tell in a day or two and could lynch me. I think I'm a good choice.
Really? I thought I'd seen you make it to the end as a sneaky baddie quite a few times...

our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

Sorsha wrote:
Dana wrote:I do like kitties, Boogs. What a compelling argument! I'm tempted to vote for you.

Thank you SVS! I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing. I guess I should have paid more attention in history class, haha.
Don't you like puppies?
Puppies just poop everywhere. At least kittens are decent enough to use a box. I don't care for puppies (sorry SVS). They stink no matter how much you groom them. They try to lick you with the same tongue they lick themselves (down there) with, and they bark so annoyingly at the teeniest sound. Kittens are adorable, but they scratch up your furniture and the ones I have had drag litter everywhere. I did have a wonderful cat (feisty thang) that would play fetch...she was awesome. If I ever get a cat again, I will teach it to use the toilet :)

Anyway...I am unsure of who to vote for yet, but I don't think it will be an eager beaver either. We have time :)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 115

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Sorsha wrote:Who do you think would be a good leader DH? :)
It's between Epignosis and Nutella for me atm.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Sorsha wrote:Who do you think would be a good leader DH? :)
It's between Epignosis and Nutella for me atm.
Dog business vids ftw :noble:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

MR r- do the baddie teams have btsc with the others in their group?
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Sorsha wrote:MR r- do the baddie teams have btsc with the others in their group?
Yes
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I myself am partial to kitties (just got back to mine today!), though I'm happy to play with a puppy that someone else takes home and cleans up after :D

But I digress. I'm not leaning towards the overly eager, as some people have stated. And people are voting rather early for a poll that ends on Monday...hmmm...I will take more time to think about who would be best. I wonder what being the leader entails?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Besides, y'know, leading people.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Yo, waddup people. My name is Made, but some people call me other things. Those people aren't very nice. Anyways, i'm very new to this place, but i would like to nominate someone who I know will probably not double cross me immediately. I know her cuz our crews hang sometime, and she's pretty baller I must say. You guys may know her, but incase you don't.

Meet Dana

Straight out of the streets of Brooklyn, Dana is a white independant women who doesn't afraid of anything. Now let me be clear, Dana goes hard in the paint. She's know in brooklyn for her sweet moves both on, and off the court. The only way we can make it as prisoners is if she leads us, and here's why: Word on the street is she's from money

Now being the new kid on the block, and a humble up-and-coming baller, I would like to also nominate myself.
Meet Made

Why should you vote for me? First off, I'm fresh outta Compton? Been rolling(both figuratively and littearlly) with my homies there till things got heated and now i'm here with y'all jokers. I may be new, but i got furry. I never step down from a rap battle, dance battle, or anything yo. Give some yung blood a chance. I got hope dreams.

Ya boy,
Made

(also i voted for myself thinking it was like last time, just confirming you were playing...whoops...)
Pov: you reading my takes
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Post by a2thezebra »

...wut
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Oh good this started! :) Well... Cats are better than dogs in my book so if I'm basing my decision on people's animal representatives then Boogs may end up with my vote. I dunno who I'll go for just yet though. Have to travel back up North today so this is just a quick check-in, I'll be around properly later on.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Keterman wrote:...wut

Yo heard me, just a young bro trinna score some green, glock some dudes with his click. You know what it is. Reppin Compton all day erry day.

If you got any questions about my integrety, or the integrety of my dude, D, Hmu.

Made for Leader 2014, Dana for Leader 2014
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Okay, here are my thoughts for all you wonderful people.

I think DH is being very logical, which is a very important quality for a leader. I also feel like they are trustworthy, though I could be wrong. I agree with many of their points about selfless leadership, not campaigning, etc., which is why they are at the top of my list for the time being.

I think Made is literally the best person on Earth for that post. I seriously can't stop laughing. But I also know I can't let the fact that he's amazing cloud my judgement. He could be trying to trick us all, but I see no evidence of that at the moment, so Made is my second choice for leader.

I think nutella would also make a very good leader. She is my third choice.

I think Sorsha is a bit fishy with already saying they aren't bad multiple times. That just strikes me as a tiny bit odd. I feel like telling people they can trust you is a very good way to make people not trust you. Is that just me?

I like SVS because they seem very nice, but I don't know too much about them yet, so I'll hold off on making a stronger opinion.

I have no opinion on Epignosis because all I see are white rectangles. Something wrong with my browser maybe? If I can sort that out then maybe it will help. I have no idea.

I love cute animals as much as the next person but guys let's be serious here, we have business to take care of!

PS to mah homie Made: I'm from Queens, not Brooklyn. Reprezent! Thank you for the nomination but I'm not sure how good of a leader I'd be while still trying to figure this all out. However, I wish you luck in your quest for leadership!
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Dana wrote:Okay, here are my thoughts for all you wonderful people.

I think DH is being very logical, which is a very important quality for a leader. I also feel like they are trustworthy, though I could be wrong. I agree with many of their points about selfless leadership, not campaigning, etc., which is why they are at the top of my list for the time being.
I see you homez, I see you. DH, seems like a real Urkel, but my dude SVS seems to be throwing round the best logic yet yo. SVS''s first few words were words of caution, to watch out for us new kids on da block. That's smart doe. We ain't never screwed homies from the syndicate b4, and we ain't wanna get burnt. It's a two way street doe. They don't want nobody bustin in they homes, cappin they homies. Acknowleding this put all of us, even those who ain't too sharp, on more even footing, and on even footing, the majority win.
Dana wrote: PS to mah homie Made: I'm from Queens, not Brooklyn. Reprezent! Thank you for the nomination but I'm not sure how good of a leader I'd be while still trying to figure this all out. However, I wish you luck in your quest for leadership!
Ight, I feel you dawg. Lezzgo hard doe. glhf

I'm out for da night, Pce
ya boy
Made
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Made wrote: I see you homez, I see you. DH, seems like a real Urkel, but my dude SVS seems to be throwing round the best logic yet yo.
Why you gotta be hatin on DH like that tho? I think DH is pretty chill. You cool, DH.
Made wrote: SVS''s first few words were words of caution, to watch out for us new kids on da block.
I don't think SVS was warning against us, I think they were saying that we could turn out to be good leaders, so everyone should wait and see?
Made wrote: It's a two way street doe. They don't want nobody bustin in they homes, cappin they homies. Acknowleding this put all of us, even those who ain't too sharp, on more even footing, and on even footing, the majority win.
I def do agree that we should all be cautious (and maybe a little paranoid). But yeah homie I get you, everyone just gotta hang on equal ground for a lil bit and see wassup.
Made wrote: Ight, I feel you dawg. Lezzgo hard doe. glhf
Night Made, glhf 2 you 2 brudah.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 116

Post by S~V~S »

Good Morning :)

Eloh, I like kitties, too. I have one of each. Dogs smell, but so does the litter box. Cats are co-conspirators, dogs are henchmen. One of each is perfect balance.

And yes, Dana, I meant you guys might be leaders, so we should wait and see. Caution around the unknown is always a good thing in Mafia, but that was not my meaning there. And I AM from Brooklyn myself :noble: , Canarsie, to be exact~ although I have not lived there in years. Youse guys type like I tawk! We have a "What do you sound like" thread somewhere~ if I find my microphone I will go in there next time I have a few drinks, lol, and talk without accent suppression in place.

Blooper, why not vote early? We're not voting to kill someone, we are not sure what we are voting for. I would assume a prize of some sort for the winner. I don't expect to get it, no one ever trusts me, lol, so why not have some fun with it?

Puppies aside, the main reason I voted for Sorsha so early is that she acted like a leader. She came in and boldly tried to buy the thread, no waiting and discussing for her. She saw what she wanted, and she made an effort to get it by bribing us to follow her. Whether that effort pans out for her or not is a "time will tell" thing. Initially I wanted to wait and hear from everyone blah blah but I think a bold move is a mark of leadership. Had someone else been the one to come in here with a bold move, they would have gotten my vote. Even good old El Hypocritico :hug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No offense intended there, DH. I just like saying "El Hypocritico" what can I tell you I am lame :derp:
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

First - I love cats and dogs though I own a turtle which is waaayyyy more cool than either a silly cat or dog :p

Obligatory cat/dog img:

Sorsha wrote:A shiny rock in the shape of a puppy!
:haha:
Epignosis wrote:
Roxy wrote:Maybe if DH or Epig makde me laugh they will. get my vote. :dance:
Whether I get your vote or not, Simon and I have been laughing our asses off at this:

While it was cute and clever I did not lmao when I watched though I did giggle a bit.
DharmaHelper wrote:I think that my name has been bandied about twice now speaks for itself.
This made me giggle loudly at work.

SVS - while horseys in sweaters are quite precious (omfg they are!!!) I find turtles are much more adorable in sweaters!

DharmaHelper wrote:Image
unless someone tops this img for most adorable and on topic DH will get my vote.
Elohcin wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

Don't you like puppies?
Puppies just poop everywhere. At least kittens are decent enough to use a box. I don't care for puppies (sorry SVS). They stink no matter how much you groom them. They try to lick you with the same tongue they lick themselves (down there) with, and they bark so annoyingly at the teeniest sound. Kittens are adorable, but they scratch up your furniture and the ones I have had drag litter everywhere. I did have a wonderful cat (feisty thang) that would play fetch...she was awesome. If I ever get a cat again, I will teach it to use the toilet :)

Anyway...I am unsure of who to vote for yet, but I don't think it will be an eager beaver either. We have time :)
LOL I love dog kisses especially puppy kisses!!! You think too much about it hahaha
"(down there)" lololololol I may vote Elo just for this post!!!!!! BTW its ok to say puppy penis on this site ;)

Right after I wrote this I seen Epi's last Vid and all I can say is :omg: :omg: :omg: <3
Made wrote:Why should you vote for me? First off, I'm fresh outta Compton? Been rolling(both figuratively and littearlly) with my homies there till things got heated and now i'm here with y'all jokers. I may be new, but i got furry. I never step down from a rap battle, dance battle, or anything yo. Give some yung blood a chance. I got hope dreams.
Made has "furry" DH and Epig - beat that!!!

Awwww SVS is that Sookie??? Kiss her please for me!!!!!
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Turtles in sweaters are adorable <3

And yes, that is younger, slimmer Sookie :) And she is kissed for you :hug: She is with Lonnie who actually looks as evil as he is for once ha ha, he usually looks so sweet & benign
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

<3 <3 <3
;)
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dana wrote: I think Sorsha is a bit fishy with already saying they aren't bad multiple times. That just strikes me as a tiny bit odd. I feel like telling people they can trust you is a very good way to make people not trust you. Is that just me?
I have wondered about her already as well. Not only for that reason but it also really confused me that she asked if the baddies have btsc. Like that's not a question that should really need to be asked by someone who's played even one game, let alone as many as Sorsha has. I'm not sure what to make of her.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Boogs »

Roxy! :)

I still think we should go with a kitty leader. My feline skills shall stop those tricky mafia-sters :srsnod: but, if you do not choose me I shall not be sad, I shall just not share my kitty tuna stash with you all :D lol

Linki Dom My kitty radar went a bit buzzy over her posts also. But I'm not sure what to make of it either. She's a smart player.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Boogs »

Also I think Made's gangster posts are hilarious and entertaining lol That is all.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Yay game!

So this has been pretty interesting discussion... I'm torn. I think I like the newbies (Dana and Made, hello by the way!!!!) already, and I could also see voting for LA, S~V~S, and DH.

The problem is I don't know what anyone's alignment is beside my own. And in a game of mafia, it doesn't matter how trustworthy someone may appear to be, I have no information about anyone else, so in the end I am voting myself.

Just a warning... I am literally in the process of relocating to San Antonio, so I may be really quiet for a while, and I might even need to be replaced. I'm going to see if I can play though because I really think this will be cool!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Yay game!

So this has been pretty interesting discussion... I'm torn. I think I like the newbies (Dana and Made, hello by the way!!!!) already, and I could also see voting for LA, S~V~S, and DH.

I don't want to be leader, it might be a prize, but it also might be a responsibility or something of that nature. Not wanting a potential responsibility outweighs a possible prize to me.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

So while I like the new blood Dana and Made, I think around these parts you have to earn your bones. An experienced leader is more valuable than anything else, IMO.

I'm strongly considering voting for nutella, because she called out Sorsha's post. I was not buying the whole "vote me as leader and if I fuck up you can tell really easily that I am mafia and just lynch me" garbage. To me, that's the weakest thing anyone has said so far this game, and has landed Sorsha firmly on my radar.

On the upside, if this was a lynch, you would have gotten my vote Sorsha :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Canucklehead »

This thread has just the right amount of animal pictures, and not nearly enough consideration of my fine leadership qualities.
So. Let's keep with the puppy photos, and also really pick up the slack and get right into some compliments on my wisdom, fairness, grace under fire, and finely sculpted ass.

Thanks so much.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Canucklehead wrote:This thread has just the right amount of animal pictures, and not nearly enough consideration of my fine leadership qualities.
So. Let's keep with the puppy photos, and also really pick up the slack and get right into some compliments on my wisdom, fairness, grace under fire, and finely sculpted ass.

Thanks so much.
Canucklhead is a graceful ass.

Wait I'm doing that wrong.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

DharmaHelper wrote: I think around these parts you have to earn your bones.
Yo, I'm ain't sure I agree. While yeah, I'm new to da syndicate, this ain't my first game. I've seen some shit dawg. Epicmafia was my bread and butta for a while, I've played rounds at anime conventions, Irc, as well hosting my own round for my homies back at the crib. Recently Ive been playing a ton of "The Resistance" if you've heard of dat.
Not to mention dis is the first misfits mafia??? No one has more experience here than anyone else in that regard. Shooot, I'm like LeBron James in this bish, paid my dues down in Miami, and now I'm ready to ball all over y'all ugmugs while reppin my city. Put me in doe, I got this.

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm strongly considering voting for nutella
Yeah, she seems to know what's up
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Do you know DH off of the forums? Because I can't think of any reason you'd be new here and automatically think he is trustworthy.

Oh wait, yes I can. If you guys are on the same team and you're vouching for a teammate.....
I think Sorsha is a bit fishy with already saying they aren't bad multiple times. That just strikes me as a tiny bit odd. I feel like telling people they can trust you is a very good way to make people not trust you. Is that just me?
This seems to be something I remember hearing from people who have come from sites like ksite. That you aren't supposed to say that or it's frowned up or something. Long ago there were roles (in nearly every game) that could lie detect statements. I have no idea if there is one in this game or not but where I come from (mafia game-wise) saying you're a civvie/townie/good guy isn't unusual.
I like SVS because they seem very nice, but I don't know too much about them yet, so I'll hold off on making a stronger opinion.
SVS is the smartest player in this game that I can see so far. She could just be tricking me to get on my good side though, I don't know yet. But she is a smart voter. :srsnod:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Made wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote: I think around these parts you have to earn your bones.
Yo, I'm ain't sure I agree. While yeah, I'm new to da syndicate, this ain't my first game. I've seen some shit dawg. Epicmafia was my bread and butta for a while, I've played rounds at anime conventions, Irc, as well hosting my own round for my homies back at the crib. Recently Ive been playing a ton of "The Resistance" if you've heard of dat.
Not to mention dis is the first misfits mafia??? No one has more experience here than anyone else in that regard. Shooot, I'm like LeBron James in this bish, paid my dues down in Miami, and now I'm ready to ball all over y'all ugmugs while reppin my city. Put me in doe, I got this.

Even sarcastically comparing yourself to Lebron James has just ensured you will not get my vote.

Linki @ Sorsha - Lol, Dana and I know each other from IRC. Nice post though.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sorsha wrote:
SVS is the smartest player in this game that I can see so far. She could just be tricking me to get on my good side though, I don't know yet. But she is a smart voter. :srsnod:
Nope, I really liked the bold move. Especially since the bold move was a bribe (a puppy based bribe, squeeeee) which kinda fits in to the theme, which as I gather is about delinquents with powers?

I just liked it, it was an obvious power play. I think a leader with audacity is something we could use. That said, I would also be happy seeing DH get it, he is pretty bold as well. I could see Canuck in a leadership role too.

Now, THIS is interesting:
Made wrote:
Really? These are her posts in this game:
nutella wrote:yey game! huh, pick a leader, that's an interesting day 0 poll.
nutella wrote:I would more likely trust DH than SVS I think :p Canuck though, I'd put my money on her.

Those who have voted, is this a changeable vote?
nutella wrote:
Which of these make you think she knows whats up more so than anyone else playing so far? If this was a lynch, I think this post would have been worth a Day One vote, and it still might be.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also @Made -

I mean more along the lines of proving yourself here. I understand you may have mafia experience, but this is a whole different beast man, and to be real with you I just don't know you or Dana well enough as players.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yay game!

I don't want to be leader, it might be a prize, but it also might be a responsibility or something of that nature. Not wanting a potential responsibility outweighs a possible prize to me.
Oh, okay, got it. Makes sense.

I have no idea what being the leader will entail, but I did wonder if it'd be similar to my DJ role in Classic Rock back on TP. In that case, there could be drawbacks. But I still stand by my self-vote for now as I try to discern everyone's intentions.

Keeping my eye on Sorsha and the newbies, LA situation, not sure what to make of any of it yet. I'm not sure I buy the Sorsha suspicion that players have been expressing.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, Made, how do you like The Resistance?

I recently got introduced to Coup and I love it, and was curious how The Resistance is since I know it is made by the same company.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hedgeowl was here but didn't say hello.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Canuck, I brought your name up and am seriously considering voting for you because you are teh awesome :D

SVS, what do you find lynch-vote-able about my post(s)? Not that I know where some of this support for me is coming from either, but I am flattered :p

Btw, I wasn't expressing suspicion of Sorsha really, I was just pointing out that she has been successful as a baddie in past games... so her claim to being trustworthy was actually pretty sketchy.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nutella wrote:Canuck, I brought your name up and am seriously considering voting for you because you are teh awesome :D

SVS, what do you find lynch-vote-able about my post(s)? Not that I know where some of this support for me is coming from either, but I am flattered :p

Btw, I wasn't expressing suspicion of Sorsha really, I was just pointing out that she has been successful as a baddie in past games... so her claim to being trustworthy was actually pretty sketchy.
I was addressing that to Made, not you. Made claims to feel that you know whats going on based on 3 posts. DH seemed to as well, but then DH has played extensively with you, so that is not as pingalicious. But Made knows that you know whats going on in three one liner posts?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

S~V~S wrote:
nutella wrote:Canuck, I brought your name up and am seriously considering voting for you because you are teh awesome :D

I was addressing that to Made, not you. Made claims to feel that you know whats going on based on 3 posts. DH seemed to as well, but then DH has played extensively with you, so that is not as pingalicious. But Made knows that you know whats going on in three one liner posts?
Well I mean Made and I know nutella really well from irc for probably at least a year now. I don't want to just vote for people because I know them, but it is hard to pick stranger that you don't know anything about. Of course, she could have any role, but I think Made and I might have been singling her out because it's a familiar name. At least that was probably my subconscious reasoning, and also the fact that DH trusts her. I'm just looking for some comfort in this big scary game.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Sorsha wrote:

Do you know DH off of the forums? Because I can't think of any reason you'd be new here and automatically think he is trustworthy.
Like DH said, I know him from irc, but ignoring that, I said my reasoning. I agreed with his posts and point of view. If that's not a good reason to vote for someone as leader, then what is? :confused:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I have known her since she was 13 or 14; she just turned 20. I don't see how anyone could tell Nutella knew what was going on from 3 posts.

It could be a nothing~ but it was an odd thing to say.

Why do you trust DH? How do you know Made trusts DH, as you seem to imply? And why didn't Made single him out? He seems to know whats going on in far greater depth.

Why am I addressing questions for Made to you, lol? :derp:
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

S~V~S wrote: Why do you trust DH? How do you know Made trusts DH, as you seem to imply? And why didn't Made single him out? He seems to know whats going on in far greater depth.

Why am I addressing questions for Made to you, lol? :derp:
I think DH was making a ton of good points back on the first page. He seemed like the one who was taking everything in and trying to think critically about it, so that is why I trust him. Of course, maybe he's just a really good liar, but from what I can tell, he has the greater good in mind.

About Made, I have no idea how long he'll keep up this gangsta posting, but it is pretty funny. Once we get serious he'll probably stop, though. I think. Maybe. :shrug:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

I'm voting for DH. He seems the most sane ATM.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”