64%

Total votes: 11
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 157
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Bee Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by BoKnows »

Well, the one lead I thought I had is gone.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106

Post by fingersplints »

I’m switching to Seanzie. Got to go with gut at this point and nanook feels better and more helpful

[VOTE: vote Seanzie] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:18 pm
BoKnows wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:15 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:52 pm
BoKnows wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:31 pm Ok so martin mikey esooa clear

Kyle soft clear

Fingers obviously clear

Alison probably fine

So seanzie lc bo me is probably a winning poe yeah?

Nice
Why do you have these people cleared?
Martin cause Alison says hes town mikey and esooa off votes and pushes

Esooa tends much more towards gard defending or distancing partners ime, don't think she's normally a hell busser, mikey i don't think tries to solo run this game pretty sure he's just town
This is the most recent questions you asked me that I could find and....

I literally did answer with reasons for the reads on the players you asked about?

You asked about martin mikey and esooa, I answered about Martin mikey and esooa

What the actual fuck are you talking about
Wait a second....

You're right. I'm sorry Nanook I am out to lunch holy shit. Talk about scramble brain... Nonetheless I disagree with the reason to clear them as town.
No worries I was just deeply confused

Which reasons do you disagree with? I mean I think they're pretty solid tbh
"Martin cause Alison says hes town mikey and esooa off votes and pushes"

I already mentioned this somewhere in the game but clearing Martin because of Alison seems weak. I know you responded by explaining some teammate dynamic. That's not enough to clear them. It's a solid enough reason to townread them, but not outright clear them.

"Esooa tends much more towards gard defending or distancing partners ime, don't think she's normally a hell busser, mikey i don't think tries to solo run this game pretty sure he's just town"

Esooa's meta read is good, but definitely not good enough to clear her. I think Esooa is getting by too easily tbh. The reasoning behind mike is the worst out of the bunch for me. You cleared him because you don't "THINK" he tried a solo run. You're not even positive yourself and listed him as cleared anyways.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Plus I want to stick with my other bees Esooa and Alison. Hive mentality and what not
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@BoKnows Esooa is cleared to me for voting only mafia so far
Gro-oo-ovy
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:30 pm Plus I want to stick with my other bees Esooa and Alison. Hive mentality and what not
What makes you think they're bees?
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:32 pm @BoKnows Esooa is cleared to me for voting only mafia so far
Okay good point.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

This is going to sound dumb as hell but who's Mikey?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Alison is just a feeling based on thread behaviour plus quin vote.

When I’m speaking of clearing here it is of course as cleared as one can be without the host telling you for sure
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

BoKnows wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:35 pm This is going to sound dumb as hell but who's Mikey?
Ts account :) I had to ask earlier
Gro-oo-ovy
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:36 pm Alison is just a feeling based on thread behaviour plus quin vote.

When I’m speaking of clearing here it is of course as cleared as one can be without the host telling you for sure
I agree with this definition of clearing. When I see clearing I immediately think that the person is lock town, cleared for the game.
fingersplints wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:37 pm
BoKnows wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:35 pm This is going to sound dumb as hell but who's Mikey?
Ts account :) I had to ask earlier
Thanks
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

[VOTE: Kyle] aubergine

I'll join Martin for now
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Y'all shouldn't vote me, but I don't really have much to say in my defense since my reads have been pretty bad.

Before writing this post, I really only suspected Nook, and was going to go through my thoughts on everyone, but when I got to ts account, I actually changed, and now suspect them as well.

Alison - Pushed hard for Quin to get shot, which looks good. I still think many of her other reads are bad, but unless she decided to try to go deep and solo for some sort of pride thing, I think her pushing the Quin shot so hard would have been a bad play for Wolf!Alison.

BoKnows - Really looks like BK was the wolf's target D1, which I feel bad about since they probably decided to jump on it after my spat with BK.

Esooa - Hard pushed for Quin, I think before most other people did. Also pushed for Falcon. Essentially would have to be gamethrowing if a wolf.

fingersplints - Gun-clear. Also, I had a Finger/Quin anti-team from Falcon's ISO, so Finger is doubly-clear here.

Kylemii - Falcon engaged with Kyle more than pretty much anyone else. The interactions weren't as anti-teamed as Falcon's interactions with others, but the volume I think is a good sign.

MartinGG99 - Was on Falcon's wagon, which is a good look. Also there were some interactions that looked anti-teamed from Falcon's ISO.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - Didn't look good from Falcon's ISO IMO. Out of everyone, I think they have the highest chance of being teamed. Also, the last-minute Ratrug vote D2 when Quin was on the chopping block looks REALLY bad. It looked bad even without knowing Quin was wolf, and now that we know Quin's flip, I think it is incriminating.

ts account - Was on Falcon D1, and apparently people have meta that says this looks especially good for him, but I don't have that meta, and secondhand meta is not a great way to make clears, so I am going to give him some town points for the Falcon vote, but not clear-worthy. In addition to this, he kind of defended me during the D1 thunderdome between me and Alison, which at the time made me feel good, but now I wonder if he had TMI and wanted to score town points by defending the town underdog in the scuffle. I went and checked his ISO since none of this makes him as green as most other people, and some stuff actually looks kind of bad. D2 he started out by immediately voting Quin, but once Quin started to get traction, TS found ways to switch his vote away from Quin (He unvoted because Alison gave a reason to scumread Quin? I don't understand that). Esooa said something about having {Quin, Nook, Seanzie} as competing wagons, and TS responded to that by asking why Esooa wanted 3 town wagons (so saying Quin is town), Then said Alison/Quin is the only team TS is considering if Quin is mafia (where did that thought go?), then said he was okay with either Quin or Ratrug (but was just townreading Quin a short time ago?). D3 he did push for Quin to get shot though, so that looks good, and kind of negates some of the Quin weirdness from D2, but idk if all of it. He then recently claimed that he will just let whatever is going to happen happen since he won't be around for F3, and I think he is less clear than others so idk how he is concluding this.

TLDR: Nook looks bad. If it isn't Nook, my next guess would be TS Account, not Kyle. TS does have some good stuff going for them though, so if y'all decide to vote me over Nook here, let my legacy be that
1. Nook should be next, and
2. I'll ask everyone to give TS Account another look, and consider them over Kyle if the reasons why people were clearing TS don't hold up to the second look.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 156
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

BoKnows wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:31 pm Ok so martin mikey esooa clear

Kyle soft clear

Fingers obviously clear

Alison probably fine

So seanzie lc bo me is probably a winning poe yeah?

Nice

Esooa tends much more towards gard defending or distancing partners ime, don't think she's normally a hell busser, mikey i don't think tries to solo run this game pretty sure he's just town

I literally did answer with reasons for the reads on the players you asked about?

Wait a second....

You're right. I'm sorry Nanook I am out to lunch holy shit. Talk about scramble brain... Nonetheless I disagree with the reason to clear them as town.

I already mentioned this somewhere in the game but clearing Martin because of Alison seems weak. I know you responded by explaining some teammate dynamic. That's not enough to clear them. It's a solid enough reason to townread them, but not outright clear them.

"Esooa tends much more towards gard defending or distancing partners ime, don't think she's normally a hell busser, mikey i don't think tries to solo run this game pretty sure he's just town"

Esooa's meta read is good, but definitely not good enough to clear her. I think Esooa is getting by too easily tbh. The reasoning behind mike is the worst out of the bunch for me. You cleared him because you don't "THINK" he tried a solo run. You're not even positive yourself and listed him as cleared anyways.
I mean

Ok

So Alison has a historically very very high accuracy read on martin, I believe she's correctly read him every time they've played together. So that's a read I'm very willing to sheep and discard martin as a suspect.

Esooa may not be allllll the way cleared but I'd never vote her before f3

Same with mikey, it's theoretically possible he's mafia but he's strongly anti bussing and helped kill two mafia, so....never really reconsidering him until f3.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Oh ts account, sorry
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:40 pm
BoKnows wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:30 pm

Wait a second....

I mean

Ok

So Alison has a historically very very high accuracy read on martin, I believe she's correctly read him every time they've played together. So that's a read I'm very willing to sheep and discard martin as a suspect.

Esooa may not be allllll the way cleared but I'd never vote her before f3

Same with mikey, it's theoretically possible he's mafia but he's strongly anti bussing and helped kill two mafia, so....never really reconsidering him until f3.
Okay that makes more sense to me. I agree that we shouldn't add them to the PoE until later (unless something drastic happens). Finger pointed out that Esooa voted for both Falcon and Quin so she's the safest to me now. If Esooa was scum she could of easily switched for vote onto me to save Falcon.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 319
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

so we just need a perfect poe pool of 4 to win right
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

is that math

Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:37 pm so we just need a perfect poe pool of 4 to win right
We get four kills, yes
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine I guess
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

What do people think about Nook's Ratrug vote with the context that Quin was the competing wagon to Ratrug?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Well, looks like I'm going over today, and no one is even around to watch me die:(

If anyone shows up and wants to talk about not voting me, let me know. Otherwise, I'll repost my legacy post shortly before EoD for easy access.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:15 pm What do people think about Nook's Ratrug vote with the context that Quin was the competing wagon to Ratrug?
It is one of the points against.

But didn’t you vote ratrug too?
Gro-oo-ovy
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what happened to ratrug
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Yea, I just looked back and Quin had 3 votes already when you voted for ratrug Seanzie, so why are you focusing on nanooks vote there when you also had a vote for ratrug that could have been to save Quin?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:28 pm what happened to ratrug

Lynched day 2
Gro-oo-ovy
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:24 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:15 pm What do people think about Nook's Ratrug vote with the context that Quin was the competing wagon to Ratrug?
It is one of the points against.

But didn’t you vote ratrug too?
Yeah I did, but I gave reasons for suspecting Ratrug, and voted him much earlier in the day while I was a counterwagon (granted, I think maybe me, Ratrug and Quin were all tied or something, so it doesn't look super great for me, but I think Nook's timing and lack of progression look worse, even without my TMI on myself). Nook kind of went "oh Ratrug is towny... actually lemme vote Ratrug!" without really any explanation, and at the time Quin was the counterwagon to Ratrug since some votes had dropped off of me.

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

um
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i think i skipped reading a whole day's worth of posts somheow
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Ah man I don't know what to think about this lynch. Sean doesn't come off as scum to me, but so does no one. I guess it comes down to who is more towny than who... I wish we had another day to hash everything over.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

BoKnows wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:45 pm Ah man I don't know what to think about this lynch. Sean doesn't come off as scum to me, but so does no one. I guess it comes down to who is more towny than who... I wish we had another day to hash everything over.
I agree with the first bit about no one really coming off as scum at this point, but I’m not sure another day would help. Personally I have a feeling I would feel as unsure tomorrow, and that only a reveal of some sorts will move us forward.
Just hoping for the best at this point.
Gro-oo-ovy
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:46 pm
BoKnows wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:45 pm Ah man I don't know what to think about this lynch. Sean doesn't come off as scum to me, but so does no one. I guess it comes down to who is more towny than who... I wish we had another day to hash everything over.
I agree with the first bit about no one really coming off as scum at this point, but I’m not sure another day would help. Personally I have a feeling I would feel as unsure tomorrow, and that only a reveal of some sorts will move us forward.
Just hoping for the best at this point.
Fair enough, I just think the extra day will allow others to express their thoughts.

Everyone feels town game is hard

Hopefully the easy version of hard tho
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, well good luck tomorrow everyone.

Legacy:
1. Nook should be next.
2. I'll ask everyone to give TS Account another look, and consider them over Kyle if the reasons why people were clearing TS don't hold up to the second look.
3. Alison is probably just town and y'all should act accordingly, but I'mma be so pissed if eventually we find out that wasn't the case.

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:57 pm Okay, well good luck tomorrow everyone.

Legacy:
1. Nook should be next.
3. Alison is probably just town and y'all should act accordingly, but I'mma be so pissed if eventually we find out that wasn't the case.
I second number two in case the game isn’t over and I’m nk
Gro-oo-ovy

Mikey should never be considered before f3 lolol
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Day 3

The bees were ecstatic that one of their own, Fingerbee, had shot down one of the Anti Bee Confederacy in the middle of the day! They were proud of their new ability to identify traitors in their midst and set their sites on a new target, Seanzie. You know what they say though

Pride goeth before the fall.

Seanzie has been stung. He was a Bee.
It is Night 3. Day 4 will begin in approximately 24 hours.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Bee Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Sloonei »

Day 4

All good things must come to an end. Fingerbees had been away from the hive for some time, and she came back to play the hero for a day. But that was it, as the Anti Bee Confederacy would not let her stick around long.

fingersplints has been exterminated. She was a Bee.
It is Day 4. You have 48 hours to sting somebody.
Alternatively, this phase can end if a majority is reached: with 7 players alive, a majority occurs at 4 votes on any one player.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

If a hammer is reached at any point during the phase, please tag both hosts so that we may respond to it as quickly as possible. Please and thanks.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

good morning gamers
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:22 pm good morning gamers
you kinda look like DaBaby
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:53 pm
what baby

If not kyle, probably Alison

Will evaluate who else potentially makes sense if I'm the choice today but I don't wanna
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:31 pm
what baby
LETSSS GOOOO YOUNG CEO
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Yeah Im with NOOK gonna take the night off. Had two midterms today gotta let the brain rest for a minute or two.
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 67

Post by ts account »

I both wish I could have been around to suggest lynching someone other than seanzie and wish that their dying words hadn't been "kill ts account"
ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 67

Post by ts account »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:45 pm If not kyle, probably Alison

Will evaluate who else potentially makes sense if I'm the choice today but I don't wanna
I'm kinda here too
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:54 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:31 pm
what baby
LETSSS GOOOO YOUNG CEO
what power?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

boknows is sus for not playing along
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 302
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

[VOTE: nanook] aubergine
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.

Return to “Previous Heists”