Aw Jeez (Host/Dead/Non)
82%

Total votes: 22
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 326

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by falcon45ca »

Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:33 pm This is where I run to my room and slam the door because puberty is hard.
I'm willing to listen to ya. Give me some reads, Top 3 Scum, Top 3 Town if ya plz
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1034
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:58 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:33 pm This is where I run to my room and slam the door because puberty is hard.
I'm willing to listen to ya. Give me some reads, Top 3 Scum, Top 3 Town if ya plz
he didn't answer my gth scum.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 557
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hally wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:33 pm mr. long con, who do you suggest we kill today?
I need to refresh myself a little. Reevaluate.

Hit up that PoE. Tony seems delicious, but could be feelings from Fallout creeping in. Even mentioning his name is me being a scuzzy tailgater, because he's Hally's thing today, but sure, whatever, kill Tony!

Sorry Tony.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 1748
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Fargo Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:01 pm Marmot team suspects are:
Ted, kZa, LC, Al Sama, Oddmerta

Other team suspects are:
TSP, Nanook, JPIC, Sloonei, Fingersplints, SPF, LC

That LC is present in both makes him more likely town.

SPF feels townie but I reserve suspicion on her still.

All my town are townreading Sloonei. I really wish they'd explain why logically.

I am willing to towncore anyone I haven't names.

If you are town and in this mix. Get townier.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:58 pm No with Marmot list is quite large

SPF
Jay
Esooa
KZA
Falcon
Oddmerta
Tutuu/Hally
Sloonei

None of these are ever with Marmot. The POE for that team is very smol already.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:02 pm I'm adding TSP and Bo to the never with Marmot list.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:10 pm Marmot team POE in order

tedxtr
falcon
LC
Nanook
Al_sama
fingersplints
Dom
Strawhenge
Michelle

From splints down it is more they are here due to an absence of anything point away from them.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:27 pm Falcon's ISO is better for him in fairness. Just skimmed it and wouldn't really care to hone in on him. He'd be low priority POE to me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:00 pm
I'm still responding to stuff. Fun stuff in the moment took precedence over some responses I have to think about.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:01 pm
I'm still responding to stuff. Fun stuff in the moment took precedence over some responses I have to think about.
Honestly take your time. You have TSP in there which is a start.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Re: Fargo Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by BoKnows »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:10 pm Marmot team POE in order

tedxtr
falcon
LC
Nanook
Al_sama
fingersplints
Dom
Strawhenge
Michelle

From splints down it is more they are here due to an absence of anything point away from them.
Tedxtr - Very likely
falcon - very unlikely
LC - I can see it
Nanook - I can see it
Al_Sama - very unlikely
fingersplits - Meh unlikely
Dom - null
straw - very unlikely
michell - meh null
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot the Third:
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:50 pm I copped Nanook N0
:rolleyes:
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:54 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:26 am In my experience, Long Con has displayed irritation when suspected either way, but the form of the irritation may be distinct. When he's mafia, the irritation is a more overt kind of rage, like someone railing against an offensive that truly threatens him. When's he's town, the irritation is a more sarcastic dismissal of everyone else, like they and the entire game of Mafia itself are all nonsense that should be treated like nonsense.

I don't know that I see much irritation at this point though.
I don't remember LC being that irritated when he was mafia in MtG
LC was irritated as mafia in Bike. But he was also irritated as town in Fallout.
Marmot walks right up to LC's fence and takes a seat on it. Noted. I believe this is Literally Canadian's first appearance in this ISO.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:20 pm
tedxtr wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:46 pm anyway, guess i should make some reads

read # 1 - jpic town on toan alone

this one's gonna get people riled up, i can tell
its a right read

the last time u said "this will get ppl riled up" was in goc and u were mafia

Ted did do this, albeit in a slightly different manner
Confirms the historical accuracy of a point that was made against Ted. Okay. Doesn't really add anything to the discussion, but it exists. Maybe Ted's first appearance here, unless I'm forgetting something from Page 1.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:07 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:57 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:54 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:26 am In my experience, Long Con has displayed irritation when suspected either way, but the form of the irritation may be distinct. When he's mafia, the irritation is a more overt kind of rage, like someone railing against an offensive that truly threatens him. When's he's town, the irritation is a more sarcastic dismissal of everyone else, like they and the entire game of Mafia itself are all nonsense that should be treated like nonsense.

I don't know that I see much irritation at this point though.
I don't remember LC being that irritated when he was mafia in MtG
LC was irritated as mafia in Bike. But he was also irritated as town in Fallout.
So it's NAI then

Yes, do you suspect him for other things?

I'll iso him soon
Hm. How do we interpret this post? Is this Marmot fishing for suspicion against LC? Is this Marmot challenging the suspicion and thus subtly defending him? What about this as an interaction between JPIC and Marmot? JPIC's original comment does not explicitly state any suspicion, or a read one way or the other, toward LC. But Marmot's question seems to assume that LC is a suspect. That might be a good look for JPIC? Marmot does not seem to understand what his position is. I do not know what it says about LC, though. I could go either way. The exchange continues here and Marmot only follows up on the abrupt mention of a Bo suspicion, rather than carrying on with the conversation about LC. Noted. That is a better look for Bo than it is for LC, if we're scoring that way. And I think JPIC looks good here. This does not look like a staged interaction.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:30 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:21 pm
- This whole interaction to start with. I didn't think much of it to start with but it just feels like random filler which seems to be a frequency of BK.
- The iso of Al felt random and forced
- his reaction to mac's cop claim was scummy and felt fake

- I don't think point one is necessarily AI. Many players fill the game with fluff and will do it as town.
- I didn't see the Al iso, but I'll look at it.
- I do agree about the Mac cop post thingy. Well sorta. I think that reaction looks more nervous than fake.
This once again does not look like Marmot is interacting with a teammate. It looks like he's prodding a non-teammate for a read that he can either adopt for himself or resist. He commits to no stance, though. The door is open to both a town read or a scum read. My gut tells me this is a good look for Bo, for the simple reason that this is a lot of talk about Bo being initiated by Marmot without any payoff. I don't think he's super likely to do that with a teammate. If you're gonna engage in distancing, you want there to be a point. This is not really going anywhere.
Also a somewhat half-hearted pledge to read al_sama's ISO gets slipped in here. Let's see if he follows through. I don't think al has been mentioned previously in this ISO.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:45 pm I'm not voting for Long Con today, his efforts look normal and believable.
"Normal and believable." Please tell me someone grilled Marmot over this line. I missed it, I'm sorry.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:47 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:45 pm I'm not voting for Long Con today, his efforts look normal and believable.
Since he has ZERO votes right now, I'm sure this makes him a lot less nervous

That is my goal. :noble:
Nice start, falcon, my lad. Good look for Bird Person.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:49 pm There were a couple players I wanted to ISO last night and LC was one of them.
"I'm not voting for Long Con because he looks normal" immediately followed by "Oh yeah, I wanted to ISO Long Con" is certainly a bizarre look. It might just be because Marmot was scum and that's that. But I can eyeball LC without much difficulty here. This is wacky. I could see the kneejerk defense preceding the actual work being a sign that these two are partners and Marmot doesn't want people voting for LC. OR he's trying to get LC on his side? Is that a necessary thing for him to do? Idk. I'll be checking out LC's ISO for Marmot mentions soon enough. For now I'll just put a big question mark pin on this post.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:52 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:47 pm I do not feel like TSP is the right place to vote today.
Immediate vibes on these folks please:

AL_sama
Marmot
tedxtr
No read
Town
Town
Marmot goes out of his way to give a few unsolicited reads. Ted is town, and al_sama distinctly gets no read. I questioned why Marmot was responding to this post (it was intended for me) at the time. I forget what he said. Looking at it now, it could be because one of these two is his partner and he wanted a chance to say something. Or it could just be because he saw his own name.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:06 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:01 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:49 pm There were a couple players I wanted to ISO last night and LC was one of them.
why
I believe he had votes at the time even though he doesn't now.
JPIC no KC
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:58 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:37 pm Anyone want to take a stab at giving a read on this fellow right here?

Knife goes stabby stab
This appears to be a completely blank and unsubstantiated against the relatively empty slot occupied by Dom. Okay. Could see a partnership here, but like :shrug:
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:00 pm [VOTE: Al] aubergine

This is the best of the current wagons.
A vote for al_sama because "this is the best of the current wagons." I do not know what "the current wagons" were. Marmot was one of them, of course. Al was another. This is interesting because Marmot had previously explicitly expressed a non-read on al_sama with a pledge to read his ISO. He never did that, but is now comfortable defaulting to a vote on them an hour before the deadline. It can easily just be justified as self-preservation, I imagine. But it's not. Marmot pretends (according to me) to have a justified suspicion against al_sama. That could be a sign that this is a bus attempt. He wants to maximize the potential credit he can receive if al does flip, or vice versa.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:05 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:01 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:00 pm [VOTE: Al] aubergine

This is the best of the current wagons.
Do you genuinely believe Al is the scummiest active wagon or is this self pres?

Also this wording implies there is someone who you'd rather see exed over Al but who isn't an active wagon. Who is it?
It is both.

I've seen reasons for both Ted and TSP to be town. Al on the other hand posted an awkward readlist yesterday and not much since then.

If this game happens to be multi-ball, Nanook and spf should be given another look. They were both suspicions I had earlier on before they claimed mason.
Hey look, here's another example of Marmot only brining Nanook up as a suspect when directly prompted to name suspects. And almost always he's grouped in with at least one other suspect, I think?
Also vague unsubstantiated town reads on TSP and Ted. I think TSP looks good in here. I think Ted only appears in the form of a vague and unsubstanitated town read in here.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:10 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:39 am Jay sloonei tutu bo fingers all town

Falcon seemed kinda townie so ill roll with that, im also masons with spf

Joseph idk he might be town

I need what two more or three?

Maybe it was a joke, but this is the post I'm referring to
Hm. It's pretty clear and obvious that this is a joke. Marmot should be familiar with the "mason claim" trend by now, I think. I doubt this is the first time he's seen it since his return. But on the other hand, if this is an authentic fake read from Marmot, it could be a point in nanook's favor: if he is genuinely trying to paint spf and nanook as suspicious in tandem, then he can cite the "mason claim" as a part of his justification. BUT I do not give that too much weight because A) Marmot is crafty enough to feign confusion about this, and B) I think Marmot should be fully aware that this is not a real mason claim.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:12 pm I didn't realize they were joking about it earlier, I thought it was an attempt from Nanook to shield spf, because at the time, she was taking a lot of heat.
I suppose it is not impossible in a multiball world that this is a genuine read from Marmot. But if so, he has done absolutely no work to push it in the thread, and that gives me pause.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:12 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:11 pm I still think tsp is most suspicious, but I think Marmot doesn’t look great, and I’m ok with that lynch as well. A lot of my suspicion of tsp stems from their talk of Marmot such as suspecting jay for voting their before calling their read on Marmot null and finally moving their vote their abruptly.
What about Al?
First appearance of fingersplints is a prompt from Marmot for her to talk about al_sama. We are ~45 minutes from the deadline and I assume things are starting to shape into a Marmot vs. al battle in the poll. So Marmot needs to push him as his only chance at survival. al_sama was available as low-hanging fruit early in the phase but Marmot distinctly did nothing with it. But Marmot was not particularly aggressive in pushing any suspicion, so that's not a big deal here. It is difficult to read al_sama too much through Marmot because everything he says here could be motivated by either self-preservation or misdirection.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:24 pm
Hally wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:21 pm who town reads odd and why? i think his iso is kind of atrocious but i dunno if it’s like... twtbaw or something

I don't have any reason to townread Odd.

Observation on what you said about Odd earlier. Al has talked about Odd, and is one of his few scum reads.
Odd not teamed with Marmot.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:38 pm
AL_sama wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:36 pm ok finally caught up

no matter how I see it I can't see a townie ted playing like this so

vote lynch ted

Puts on JJJ specs

I dislike that this is your first post in some large amount of time.
The JaggedJimmyRoleplay betrays some unease from our dear friend Marmot. Could that be because he's simply being self-conscious, or is it because he doesn't feel totally comfortable making this direct accusation against his teammate? If I'm being forced to pick one of those options, I'll go with the former. But that's not a strong read.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:41 pm If AL was catching/caught up, I would expect more than just the ted observation

I also disagree on that slot
More of the same. I draw no firm conclusions from Marmot's EoD treatment of al_sama because wifom.
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:00 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:58 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:58 pm There's no way Mac has my role, I'm confused as hell rn, are you being serious?
no he's not being serious smh your fake claim is safe

Your theory about multiball is correct.
And one final post to tell us all that TSP and Marmot are not teamed. This looks like he is genuinely confirming the speculation TSP offered earlier in the phase. Cool cool cool.

I'll review the other parts of this ISO and post a rainbow list reflecting my findings from this exercise. But first I need food.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Like, I don't have much for you, I don't know who's bad.

I feel like the concept of "Top 3 Town" has been pushed around a little by the latest revelations.

Like, Alison-Oddmerta-Hally? Pretty uncreative. Strawhenge I still like. SPF seems legit, especially with her upcoming whatever thing. Sloonei is easy to love when you're looking from a scummy perspective, but he also doesn't shine as much as the other towny folk, which could be something. Esooa? I don't really know at all.

For the bad guys though... well, here's the list, right?

Dom
KZA
Long Con
Nanook
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
AL_sama

But that coloration is so derivative, I know. Plus I don't really "do" Nanook. Fingersplints might just be, actually. Yes, I do think fingersplints is mafia. Dom is ???
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:10 pm

I feel like the concept of "Top 3 Town" has been pushed around a little by the latest revelations.

Like, Alison-Oddmerta-Hally? Pretty uncreative. Strawhenge I still like. SPF seems legit, especially with her upcoming whatever thing. Sloonei is easy to love when you're looking from a scummy perspective but he also doesn't shine as much as the other towny folk ,, which could be something. Esooa? I don't really know at all.

Dom
KZA
Long Con
Nanook
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
AL_sama

But that coloration is so derivative, I know. Plus I don't really "do" Nanook. Fingersplints might just be, actually. Yes, I do think fingersplints is mafia. Dom is ???
Can you explain this for me please?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dom
KZA
Long Con
Nanook
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
AL_sama

This is your POE @Long Con? Who's most likely scum here, and which ones do you think you may be incorrect about?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:57 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:56 pm
BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:53 pm long con ontario lad confirmed,
:grin: :noble: :srsnod:
If you go to Cambo I might shit myself
I was a part-time Ontario lad too before covid locked me out. :disappoint:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I want to answer GTH fingersplints scum. She has been just a little too questiony and a little too careful. Or too polite. Something set me off about her posts more than once, even though I know that each term she asked about was something she genuinely didn't know.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:14 pm Dom
KZA
Long Con
Nanook
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
AL_sama

This is your POE @Long Con? Who's most likely scum here, and which ones do you think you may be incorrect about?
No, this POE is from here.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:14 pm
now you're stuck with Jeff Skinner and Taylor Hall in buffalo.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:15 pm
I want to answer GTH fingersplints scum. She has been just a little too questiony and a little too careful. Or too polite. Something set me off about her posts more than once, even though I know that each term she asked about was something she genuinely didn't know.
Okay so finger splits and TSP (mentioned him in a post above).
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

KZA
Long Con
Nanook
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
AL_sama

OK, well what does your POE look like?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:16 pm
nah, i’m stuck with david krejci and charlie coyle
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:14 pm

Like, Alison-Oddmerta-Hally? Pretty uncreative. Strawhenge I still like. SPF seems legit, especially with her upcoming whatever thing. Sloonei is easy to love when you're looking from a scummy perspective but he also doesn't shine as much as the other towny folk ,, which could be something. Esooa? I don't really know at all.

Dom
KZA
Long Con
Nanook
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
AL_sama

When I consider Sloonei, I feel like putting him in the town column. When I compare to other towns, he's the one that stands out as the black sheep somehow. Good dose of gut on all that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:18 pm
KZA
Long Con
Nanook
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
AL_sama

OK, well what does your POE look like?
I don't really have one. I don't usually.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:18 pm
Boo Boston Boo.

Original 6 is cool tho.

Fun fact, the Canucks have lost in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals to 33% of the Original Six
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:18 pm

Dom
KZA
Long Con
Nanook
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
AL_sama

When I consider Sloonei, I feel like putting him in the town column. When I compare to other towns, he's the one that stands out as the black sheep somehow. Good dose of gut on all that.
what did you mean by “a scummy perspective”? it sounds like you’re saying your own perspective is scummy?
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:18 pm

Dom
KZA
Long Con
Nanook
tedxtr
TonyStarkPrime
AL_sama

I hate the way you worded it who says "Sloonei is easy to love when you're looking from a scummy perspective but he also doesn't shine as much as the other towny folk"?
I think you're scum
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

sloonei is Probably Just A Villager
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:20 pm
Boo Boston Boo.

Original 6 is cool tho.

Fun fact, the Canucks have lost in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals to 33% of the Original Six
Why does you fun fact make me feel depressed?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Boo Boston Boo.

Original 6 is cool tho.

I tried to make an account on CDC several months ago but never received an activation email. Radishes and I both speculated that the servers could sense my Massachusetts IP address and blacklisted me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:17 pm
Ok but fingersplints is less tailgatey.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I have obtained soup.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:23 pm I don't want to alarm anyone, but I have obtained soup.
:omg:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:22 pmI hate the way you worded it who says "Sloonei is easy to love when you're looking from a scummy perspective but he also doesn't shine as much as the other towny folk"?
I think you're scum
Well, thanks anyway for the opportunity. I don't shake hands because of Covid.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:23 pm

Boo Boston Boo.

Original 6 is cool tho.

I tried to make an account on CDC several months ago but never received an activation email. Radishes and I both speculated that the servers could sense my Massachusetts IP address and blacklisted me.
Haha, I can message the Admins for ya and get it sorted. Like, I think any IP address outside of Canada gets flagged as potential spam. Michelle had trouble at first too, but I got it sorted
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:23 pm
BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:17 pm
Ok but fingersplints is less tailgatey.
idk what you mean by tailgatey. So if fingers-lints is less tailgatey that makes her higher or lower on your PoE?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:24 pm
Haha, I can message the Admins for ya and get it sorted. Like, I think any IP address outside of Canada gets flagged as potential spam. Michelle had trouble at first too, but I got it sorted
Thanks. It's been a while now, so I have no idea if it would be a feasible task to sort out anymore.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:24 pm
BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:22 pmI hate the way you worded it who says "Sloonei is easy to love when you're looking from a scummy perspective but he also doesn't shine as much as the other towny folk"?
I think you're scum
:disappoint:
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:27 pm
Thanks. It's been a while now, so I have no idea if it would be a feasible task to sort out anymore.
Yeah I'm sure we can get ya setup. I'll PM ya for details, would love to see some new blood play on CDC
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:31 pm
Yeah I'm sure we can get ya setup. I'll PM ya for details, would love to see some new blood play on CDC
:beer: Would love to play over there! hence the attempt to create an account :goofp:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:34 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:31 pm
:beer: Would love to play over there! hence the attempt to create an account :goofp:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 618
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I have a pretty bad migraine so I'm gonna be awol tonight
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:39 pm I have a pretty bad migraine so I'm gonna be awol tonight
:hug:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i’m glad i’m going to be nk’d soon so i don’t have to multitable with a game on mu starting next week. but at the same time, this is my first time playing here in a little while and i really enjoy you all, so i’m sad it won’t be for long :(
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:39 pm I have a pretty bad migraine so I'm gonna be awol tonight
Would you like some Chamomile tea?
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:43 pm
licorice root please
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

lickorisch
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:46 pm
licorice root please
What, you got a headache too?

Walk it off
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:27 pm
I think you're scum
I actually like the way I worded it, and I thought it would be received as a well-put and understood perspective. So you :disappoint:
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:55 pm
BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:46 pm
licorice root please
What, you got a headache too?

Walk it off
why don't you love me?
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Long Con wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:00 pm
BoKnows wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:27 pm
I think you're scum
I actually like the way I worded it, and I thought it would be received as a well-put and understood perspective. So you :disappoint:
We might have to go to the jury on this one.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Marmot ISO results:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

SPF
Alison
Hally

TSP
BoKnows
JPIC
KZA
Oddmerta
Falcon
Strawhenge
Esooa

Michelle
fingersplints
Dom
AL_sama
Long Con
Tedxtr

nanook

Tiers are impulsively ranked internally. I didn't put much tought into them, but I did order then according to my gut as I was putting the list together. Obligatory note that this list only reflects how the players look in relation to Marmot in Marmot's own ISO. This is not a reflection of how I feel about the game as a whole, and I have not looked at any of these players individually or at their own interactions with Marmot.

Michelle gets her own tier because she never makes an appearance in the ISO. But that in itself merits some concern. Not a ton, since she's been quiet and Marmot seemed to mostly stick to topics that were at the forefront. I think nanook looks significantly worse than everyone else. The trio of al_sama/LC/Ted all were absent until the final hours of the day, and it becomes tricky to read each of them because there is a layer of WIFOM and a hint of self-preservation in everything Marmot was saying and doing at that stage. If al_sama is KC, then it would appear we had two competing wagons on one mafia team, which is neat and would prompt some interesting responses from other members of that team.
Fingersplints only appears once, as the recipient of a generic prod from Marmot. Dom, likewise, only gets one passing reference, but he's been the quietest player in the game to this point so his relative absence might not necessarily be that big of a deal. Or, it could be. That's a low-hanging option that Marmot never seized on. But no one ever really seized on Dom either. LHF options tend to usually only get chopped in the absence of better substantiated reads, and this has not been the type of game which would lend itself to a lack of clearly-defined reads among the players.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:06 pm Marmot ISO results:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

SPF
Alison
Hally

TSP
BoKnows
JPIC
KZA
Oddmerta
Falcon
Strawhenge
Esooa

Michelle
fingersplints
Dom
AL_sama
Long Con
Tedxtr

nanook

Tiers are impulsively ranked internally. I didn't put much tought into them, but I did order then according to my gut as I was putting the list together. Obligatory note that this list only reflects how the players look in relation to Marmot in Marmot's own ISO. This is not a reflection of how I feel about the game as a whole, and I have not looked at any of these players individually or at their own interactions with Marmot.

Michelle gets her own tier because she never makes an appearance in the ISO. But that in itself merits some concern. Not a ton, since she's been quiet and Marmot seemed to mostly stick to topics that were at the forefront. I think nanook looks significantly worse than everyone else. The trio of al_sama/LC/Ted all were absent until the final hours of the day, and it becomes tricky to read each of them because there is a layer of WIFOM and a hint of self-preservation in everything Marmot was saying and doing at that stage. If al_sama is KC, then it would appear we had two competing wagons on one mafia team, which is neat and would prompt some interesting responses from other members of that team.
Fingersplints only appears once, as the recipient of a generic prod from Marmot. Dom, likewise, only gets one passing reference, but he's been the quietest player in the game to this point so his relative absence might not necessarily be that big of a deal. Or, it could be. That's a low-hanging option that Marmot never seized on. But no one ever really seized on Dom either. LHF options tend to usually only get chopped in the absence of better substantiated reads, and this has not been the type of game which would lend itself to a lack of clearly-defined reads among the players.
I agree Nanook looks bad from marmots iso but I think Ted looks worse.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Looking at Marmot's ISO and my recent interactions with LC I'm thinking that both Ted and LC are apart of KC.

Return to “Previous Jobs”