82%

Total votes: 22
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 723
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Sloonei »

I’ll respond to the fingersplints post in a moment, I haven’t finished my morning tea yet so my brain is still booting up.

It’s not a coffee tell because i’m drinking tea instead.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by falcon45ca »

You guys, I'm hungover. Expect little of me today, but maybe I'll do something amazing
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1034
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:13 pm You guys, I'm hungover. Expect little of me today, but maybe I'll do something amazing
like a backflip? Backflips are pretty amazing
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:04 am @BoKnows no
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:22 am
Oddmerta wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:21 am Sloonei sloonei sloonei, why you no vote ted or tsp?
Because nanook said he townreads fingersplints and I think that's a weird read so I want to give him a chance to shield her.
i have no mechanical information on fingersplints, and if I did I would not wait until this point in the day to bring it up, and I certainly would not hint at it the way you suggested.
shutdown. So you're voting because nanook townreads finger? And you're doing this to see if nook shields her?
@Sloonei bump.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 220

Post by fingersplints »

Hey @Strawhenge I’d like to clarify the MacDougall thing for you.

If you look at the original lists of reads, I wrote:
fingersplints wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:30 pm @JaggedJimmyJay I need some more work on the last group, but right now this is where I feel right now. Sorry making dinner and can’t do colours

These people I feel very good about
JJJ
Sloonei
Alison
Falcon
Strawhenge

These people I feel good/ok about right now
Esooa
BoKnows
JPIC

This person has not posted
Dom

These people I feel ok but sometimes wary about due to posting styles
Nanook
Long Con

I don’t remember what the term PoE that you all keep using means but perhaps it’s applicable here. This group I either have mild bad feelings about or are neutral to the point of wary/need revisiting.
Tedextr
Staypositivefriend
Oddmerta
KZA
MacDougall
Marmot
Tutuu
Michelle
Al Sama

This person right now is my biggest suspect
TSP
You’ll notice Mac falls under the category of “This group I either have mild bad feelings about or are neutral to the point of wary/need revisiting.”

When JJJ asked me shortly after to clarify my read on Mac is when I explained that he was the second half, or neutral. At that point I was primarily focused on my tsp suspicion, with a few town reads so there was a group there that with varying degrees of feeling that I just felt the need to think about more before I categorised into the PoE or not. (You’ll also note if you look at the original post, I was unsure of my use of the word “PoE” there, which is probably why some neutrals ended up on it. I’m still not completely comfortable with all the new terms)
Gro-oo-ovy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:15 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:21 am Sloonei sloonei sloonei, why you no vote ted or tsp?
Because nanook said he townreads fingersplints and I think that's a weird read so I want to give him a chance to shield her.
i have no mechanical information on fingersplints, and if I did I would not wait until this point in the day to bring it up, and I certainly would not hint at it the way you suggested.
shutdown. So you're voting because nanook townreads finger? And you're doing this to see if nook shields her?
@Sloonei bump.
Basically, yes. Not so much to see “if” he’ll shield her though, rather to see how he’ll do it. He’s talked about her a little bit.

Fingersplints is a legitimate suspect, as you noted, so it’s not like I’m bullshitting this vote. But it was inspired by nanook saying none of his town reads were in danger today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:19 pm
@Sloonei bump.
Basically, yes. Not so much to see “if” he’ll shield her though, rather to see how he’ll do it. He’s talked about her a little bit.

Fingersplints is a legitimate suspect, as you noted, so it’s not like I’m bullshitting this vote. But it was inspired by nanook saying none of his town reads were in danger today.
Okay so when nook shields finger, what are looking for? What does that tell you?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:34 am Love you fingers hang in there buddy

Life can be annoying for """low""" posters on syndicate sometimes
:hugs:
Gro-oo-ovy
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

I'm sorry if that's vague but this idea of shielding is new to me.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 468
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

@Sloonei, what do you make of my fingersplints ISO?
Literally just some fucking guy.
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 468
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Strawhenge wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:22 pm @Sloonei, what do you make of my fingersplints ISO?
i.e., What are you seeing that I'm not?
Literally just some fucking guy.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 618
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:11 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:44 am Also fingers townreading me while I'm otherwise in the POE is unironically townie imo, there's no reason for a mafia with the amount of posts/thread presence that fingers has to make that read with any level of confidence attached (as far as I can tell doing it unprompted too)
If both of you are town, then that increases the chances that we’re clearing someone who doesn’t deserve it.
Who would that be?
I have no idea, who are you clearing?

It doesn't increase the chance that I'm misclearing someone, so idk how to answer that in a vacuum
The list of people that are generally not facing scrutiny includes:
Hally, Alison, me, spf, odd, bo, falcon, kza, jpic, strawhenge
Kza and jpic im not townreading

Falcon I'm not sure what to do with but I definitely don't have him locked

I don't have an independent read on strawhenge but jay had him confidently town iirc so im content letting that ride

Hally, spf, bo, sloon, Alison mostly, im content with
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:20 pm
@Sloonei bump.

Okay so when nook shields finger, what are looking for? What does that tell you?
:shrug: i am not looking for anything, nor am I going to prescribe any meaning. I just want to give it a chance of happening. And if we can advance the dialogue on fingersplints in the meantime, it’s a win-win.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Strawhenge wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:22 pm @Sloonei, what do you make of my fingersplints ISO?
I have not looked at it yet. I also don’t have a clearly defined read on fingersplints. She is in the poe for being less clear than others.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:24 pm

@Sloonei bump.

:shrug: i am not looking for anything, nor am I going to prescribe any meaning. I just want to give it a chance of happening. And if we can advance the dialogue on fingersplints in the meantime, it’s a win-win.
Okay perfect thanks. Sorry for vagueness, the idea of shielding is new to me.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:28 pm

@Sloonei bump.

"Shielding" is just the new mafia jargon for "defending".

i do not know why we feel the need to make up a new vocabulary for this game every three months
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 326

Post by falcon45ca »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:14 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:13 pm You guys, I'm hungover. Expect little of me today, but maybe I'll do something amazing
Backflips are basic.

Imma Jedi jump flip & kill Darth Maul

we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

You guys need a mafia dictionary for all the terms. I’m going to just keep suggesting it til someone makes it happen
Gro-oo-ovy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:32 pm You guys need a mafia dictionary for all the terms. I’m going to just keep suggesting it til someone makes it happen
I need a catchy #hashtag like #downwithketchup for my jargon protests.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:30 pm
BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:28 pm

@Sloonei bump.

"Shielding" is just the new mafia jargon for "defending".

i do not know why we feel the need to make up a new vocabulary for this game every three months
to *spice* things up
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:31 pm
BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:14 pm
Backflips are basic.

Imma Jedi jump flip & kill Darth Maul

:micdrop:
fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:32 pm You guys need a mafia dictionary for all the terms. I’m going to just keep suggesting it til someone makes it happen
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Category:Terminology
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 721
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:30 am @Michelle do you think that it's alignment-indicative to have fewer posts than the more prolific posters? Why? I feel like I could take a usual player list on the Syndicate and match them up with a list of their post totals pretty accurately, and that it would be that way regardless of alignment.
I said fewer posts than me, and I know I didn't post.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Please spoiler those gifs

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@BoKnows thank you!!!
Gro-oo-ovy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:01 pm I’ve already said my thoughts haven’t changed, but let’s talk more
Anyways, I know you have disagreed with this take, but I still think TSP is Marmot’s teammate based on early comments made. Anything later on I think could have been attempts at distancing. It’s probably stubborn headless, but I can’t get over it.

I think some valid points have been made for the ted connection to marmot, so I could see this as another possibility. I don’t want to be accused of copying again, so I’m just being honest here that it’s in no way my idea but I think it’s got merit.

The rest on the last PoE I listed (al, LC, maybe Dom) have potential scummy behaviour that I don’t identify to any team. Dom’s still included here because he’s such a big question mark that I don’t want to forget about him and give him a free pass.

I know I still have some neutrals, but tbh I feel comfortable not having made up my mind on everyone yet. I don’t play like that. I have a few main suspects to focus on and that is enough for me. I am open minded enough to allow for thinking about others, but I don’t feel like I need to be pressured to decide about them now.
Thanks for your response.

Regarding the possible Marmot/TSP connection, one of the things I am getting hung up on is the way Marmot seemed to approach the multiball conversation. I think it is likely that he (and his teammates) were aware of the potential for a multiball setup before that possibility was brought up in here (by TSP). But I don't think Marmot looked like he was particularly aware of how the discussion around it had played out in the thread. And then one of his final posts before he went down was this:
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:00 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:58 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:58 pm There's no way Mac has my role, I'm confused as hell rn, are you being serious?
no he's not being serious smh your fake claim is safe

Your theory about multiball is correct.
That could be a dying-breath distancing smokescreen, but I am not inclined to read it that way. This looks like Marmot is genuinely patting TSP on the head and saying "Yeah, you were right about this." If that's the case, TSP is never on his team. There were several other points in Marmot's ISO that gave me the impression that they were not paired, but this is the one that stands out in my memory.

Would you mind reiterating what the most suspicious behavior(s) from each of Al, Dom, and LC have been, in your eyes? I do not need a long post, I just want to have your thoughts in the thread at the present moment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:26 am Ok @Long Con I found one example for you. Here Michelle wants to talk about low posters.
Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:11 pm
Who posted? - This is a list of all members who posted in this topic
UsernamePosts
JaggedJimmyJay573
Sloonei460
Alison454
BoKnows440
TonyStarkPrime414
MacDougall399
Hally384
tutuu330
Esooa296
Long Con251
Justplayingitcool226
KZA213
tedxtr212
falcon45ca203
staypositivefriend192
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME156
Marmot152
Oddmerta122
Michelle114
Strawhenge98
fingersplints82
AL_sama53
novaselinenever7
Dom6
Master Radishes2
Who is lower than me in posts number except Al, who I know is low poster by meta, is suspicious for me.
No one talks about Straw and Fingers, can I know why?
Nanook is in the same tier because he is easy posting one liners as villager, flooding the thread with a specific kind of joy.
Again there may be other instances where the phrasing is more “need to hear more from” “need to contribute more” instead of just “low poster” but I don’t have time to search the thread for every instance.

What are you hoping to gain from that question?
Reactions

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:16 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:28 am
Oddmerta wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:20 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:18 am
Oddmerta wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:12 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:09 am
Oddmerta wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:03 am

I did not
Why? What read do you have for me?
You haven't warranted commenting on my read is you are seemingly towm defending wolves for reasons unknown
How do you know they are wolves?
We don't know for sure but that's the game we're playing
Looks like i play a different game :ponder:
I am concerned because this consensus seems not natural
What do you mean by this, michelle?
I don't trust the current wagons and i see everyone is happy.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

no salad entry in the MU dictionary, smh. the only mafia term that matters.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:17 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:47 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:02 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:00 am How did I end up with 2 more votes while I was asleep, what the hay guys
u haven't been very townie. marmot interactions not great. You'll need to help us find a better alternative to be his teammate(s).

on that subject, have you talked about ted yet?
Why i have the impression you preflipped already Ted as mafia?
I think nanook and ted look bad individually and also both have decent potential to be teammates. I do not think they have talked about each other much. I want to make that happen.
Do you have any result?

BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:40 pm @BoKnows thank you!!!
My pleasure
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:44 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:16 am What do you mean by this, michelle?
What did you mean by "not natural"?

Would you like to explain why ted is town? That might help some of the people on his wagon, or help to expose the ones who are there dishonestly.

also for what it's worth, i am starting to feel close to as good about a nanook vote as a ted vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:17 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:47 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:02 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:00 am How did I end up with 2 more votes while I was asleep, what the hay guys
u haven't been very townie. marmot interactions not great. You'll need to help us find a better alternative to be his teammate(s).

on that subject, have you talked about ted yet?
Why i have the impression you preflipped already Ted as mafia?
I think nanook and ted look bad individually and also both have decent potential to be teammates. I do not think they have talked about each other much. I want to make that happen.
Do you have any result?
I do not know what you are asking.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Just a head ups. Won't be around for EOD. Haven't seen my best friend is close to a month so he's coming over for a bonfire and beers.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I am waiting on a phone call that will inform me whether or not I will be around for the deadline.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:46 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:44 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:16 am What do you mean by this, michelle?
What did you mean by "not natural"?

Would you like to explain why ted is town? That might help some of the people on his wagon, or help to expose the ones who are there dishonestly.

also for what it's worth, i am starting to feel close to as good about a nanook vote as a ted vote.
I think i explained that meta related Ted doesn't look like mafia Ted. His confidence when he asked me to read him that he deserves a villa read talks in his favour as well.
Having stale wagons is not good, this is unnatural. And the pleased tone from everyone regarding the chops creeps me out. How often have you seen such consensus in mafia?

tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 373
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Esooa wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:34 am I think his reads are genuine

specifically stuff like oddmerta meta that he said before hally but was the exact same conclusion

similarly I agree he wouldn't just randomly vote marmot as a partner there

he's similar in play and in treatment to mtg mafia where he didn't do a lot and people scum read him but I felt like what he posted was real

and he was town there
correction : was the only person to vote on a mafia 2 days in a row, got yeeted for it
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 11:34 am Love you fingers hang in there buddy

Life can be annoying for """low""" posters on syndicate sometimes
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

gl to my fellow slankers after my demise
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Michelle wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:00 pm I think i explained that meta related Ted doesn't look like mafia Ted. His confidence when he asked me to read him that he deserves a villa read talks in his favour as well.
Having stale wagons is not good, this is unnatural. And the pleased tone from everyone regarding the chops creeps me out. How often have you seen such consensus in mafia?
You have explained that you have a meta read on ted, but simply saying that does not clear anything up for most folks. There have been substantial arguments put forward that paint ted as mafia. I will need you to say more than "meta" if you wish to convince me he's town.

I would disagree that it is "unnatural" to have consistent wagons like this, and I also am not sure I'd describe them as "stale." I have seen this sort of environment a few times before: Champs Semifinal 3 this year comes to mind. 4 players from that game were in this one at the start, and I think we have all tried to foster an environment similar to the one we had there.
I also think the open night phase could be contributing to the "stale" feeling of these wagons: we were able to get a 24-hour headstart on Day 2, so many reads were already developed before the phase had officially begun. Evidently, minds have not been changed too much.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

and bo, i'd typically agree with the notion that town are more uncertain about their reads

but you're giving fingers townpoints for saying that, which anyone could, even wolves. just because they say they are uncertain, it doesn't mean they don't have TMI.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:07 pm gl to my fellow slankers after my demise
If this is a suggestion that you are being suspected for slanking, that is highly inaccurate.

Anyway, you got a reads list or anything for us? I am an undecided voter and you absolutely have the power to sway me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@Sloonei
Why would a mafia just pat someone on the head for being right though? I obviously don’t trust his motivation on this.

Even if tsp isn’t Marmot’s teammate, I just don’t see any of their posts as townie. Maybe it’s tunnel vision, but that’s why I’ve voted tsp both days.

I’ll post this here for you as it’s some of my thoughts on al
fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:46 pm I think Al is potentially scum. Some of their recent posts seem to be trying to stir up trouble about some of the cleared players. Like in terms of “why is Alison not doing this” “why is she even lock clear” “why did tutuu dip”. I’m pretty sure they said they were caught up, so it doesn’t seem productive to be putting doubt on those players right now. I’ve never played with this player before, and it’s their first game here but it seems from comments they have enough experience
Tbh I can’t recall a single al post since I posted this, so still applicable. It’s not really a lot but it just seems like trying to sow doubt on town reads and it didn’t really sit right with me.

LC is a vibes thing. I can’t really pinpoint much there. It’s definitely not my strongest suspicion and it’s not the most developed right now. I’ve been focused elsewhere, but every interaction I have had with him hasn’t matched the ones I had with him lately when he was town. The others are more suspicious so I don’t plan on voting there now anyways so feel I have more time to think on this one.

Dom I can’t give you anything. That’s the point. I’m keeping him on the PoE since there is nothing. I’m a paranoid player. He could be either team. Really don’t know
Gro-oo-ovy
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:09 pm
If this is a suggestion that you are being suspected for slanking, that is highly inaccurate.

Anyway, you got a reads list or anything for us? I am an undecided voter and you absolutely have the power to sway me.
i haven't been able to fully read the thread for reasons that have ended now, but i'm gon die. i don't have a list, i was working on not kansas city people.

out of not consensus people, i had pingy stuff on kza and oddmerta, but as i understand it, they've both claimed some trooper stuff? idek what that is
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

either way - if every single trooper could just claim, then it's likely there's at least one mafia in there. no way you allow troopers to claim and have 4 confirmed town.

so at least that's a bad reason for clearing #trooperz
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

idk if it's 4, from what i skimmed i believed that to be the number, or maybe i just made it up in my head for whatever reason
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:10 pm @Sloonei
Why would a mafia just pat someone on the head for being right though? I obviously don’t trust his motivation on this.

Even if tsp isn’t Marmot’s teammate, I just don’t see any of their posts as townie. Maybe it’s tunnel vision, but that’s why I’ve voted tsp both days.
Marmot was dying anyway, and it is beneficial to him/his teammates if we focus on killing the other team. Confirming the multiball theory with his dying breath is the only chance he has to influence that.
I’ll post this here for you as it’s some of my thoughts on al
fingersplints wrote: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:46 pm I think Al is potentially scum. Some of their recent posts seem to be trying to stir up trouble about some of the cleared players. Like in terms of “why is Alison not doing this” “why is she even lock clear” “why did tutuu dip”. I’m pretty sure they said they were caught up, so it doesn’t seem productive to be putting doubt on those players right now. I’ve never played with this player before, and it’s their first game here but it seems from comments they have enough experience
Tbh I can’t recall a single al post since I posted this, so still applicable. It’s not really a lot but it just seems like trying to sow doubt on town reads and it didn’t really sit right with me.

LC is a vibes thing. I can’t really pinpoint much there. It’s definitely not my strongest suspicion and it’s not the most developed right now. I’ve been focused elsewhere, but every interaction I have had with him hasn’t matched the ones I had with him lately when he was town. The others are more suspicious so I don’t plan on voting there now anyways so feel I have more time to think on this one.

Dom I can’t give you anything. That’s the point. I’m keeping him on the PoE since there is nothing. I’m a paranoid player. He could be either team. Really don’t know
I can dig that argument on al_sama. He seems to have vanished today after a rocky Day 1, which is not the best.

Dom is ultimately a shrug, yeah.

Have you talked with LC about this read on him already? I believe the two of you were talking about something when I was waking up this morning, but I didn't focus much on it because sleepbrain. I suppose I'll go look at that.

I'm going to point out something that is probably obvious to you already: none of these suspicions are very firm. The TSP is probably the most concrete. But in general I would take this to mean that you are not feeling overly confident about your reads on a number of players in the game. Are there any folks in particular that you are having trouble getting a read on one way or another?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:12 pm

i haven't been able to fully read the thread for reasons that have ended now, but i'm gon die. i don't have a list, i was working on not kansas city people.

out of not consensus people, i had pingy stuff on kza and oddmerta, but as i understand it, they've both claimed some trooper stuff? idek what that is
You seem to know an awful lot about the claims for someone who hasn't read the thread.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:19 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:12 pm

You seem to know an awful lot about the claims for someone who hasn't read the thread.
good job pointing out what i've already said, i have skimmed ldo
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 618
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

@Sloonei bump.

Like five people have said she's town between now and then, I was correct that she isn't in danger today lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:08 pm and bo, i'd typically agree with the notion that town are more uncertain about their reads

but you're giving fingers townpoints for saying that, which anyone could, even wolves. just because they say they are uncertain, it doesn't mean they don't have TMI.
goodpoint. easy enough to fake uncertainty especially in multi-ball.

Return to “Previous Jobs”