nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Re: Misfits Mafia (Day 3)

Post by nijuukyugou »

Canucklehead wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
My feelings haven't changed much about Canuck, in that although SHE ( :) ) has been defending herself, it's really the same points rehashed with nothing new. Eloh makes a good point - a lot of discussion of gameplay, but not a lot of discussion of her suspicions.
What "new" material would you like me to add? What "new" points would you like me to make? :huh:

I'm mean, I'm always happy to start inventing shit and making stuff up to keep it interesting for you, but usually when I'm providing explanations to multiple people for the same event, I'm not really focused on keeping it fresh......I'm pretty sure that's called lying and is generally frowned upon in polite society. :srsnod:
Do you have any suspicions (new or already stated by others) at this point? Or hunches? Or crazy gut feelings about anything? I think that's what people (or at least I) are trying to get at, since you've discussed and have been asked to discuss the reasons for your particular gameplay style :) (I do appreciate that you've been addressing my and others' concerns!)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 210

Post by DharmaHelper »

Made wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
we haven't really been talking about them (at least, Made and Dana).
I got you dawg, what you wanna know? i'm a pretty easy read :rolleyes:

You too DH. Hmu.
What are your thoughts so far? Who are your suspects?
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

DharmaHelper wrote: nintendojumanji
:haha:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:RIPIYWG LA!

I find Elo's fixation on people who aren't around as much to be really odd. Not sure if it's suspicious, but I think I disagree. There could be at least one baddie among the higher posters.
I've been thinking on it and this post here pings me somewhat. MP expressed a desire to look at the newer players earlier, and to me at least the "new" and the "quiet" players seem to have some overlap (See Made and Dana for an example). So this post, calling out Eloh for looking at the less active players, doesn't sit well with me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Imma be real with y'all. I pretty much ignored yesterday's in favor of voting for S~V~S. Since that's apparently ain't how you get people to vote with you, writing fancy ass arguement rn. Expect a group read as well as a direct accusations or some shit...thing's ain't looking too hot if DH's scenarios are suboptimal yo. Gotta long ass bus ride to kill anyways.

also iywg?
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

iywg means if you were good.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Aye, just realized imma be home before the vote! So imma just do all my shit then, can't wait for a keyboard.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Why do I get the feeling its the same handful of people talking in circles.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Dana I've seen you lurking around but not posting anything. Who are your suspects and what are you thinking moving forward?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

DharmaHelper wrote:Dana I've seen you lurking around but not posting anything. Who are your suspects and what are you thinking moving forward?
I'm lurking around to try and make sure I'm keeping up, but I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out suspects because I really don't know anyone. I'm hesitant to call out anyone because there's always the chance that they could be good, and we really need to kill an actual bad person this time to have a better shot at surviving. I definitely trust you, which is also kind of terrifying because you could possibly just be a really good liar, but I honestly doubt that. I also mostly trust SVS since the whole Sorsha thing. I have to go back a few pages and reread it all, so I'll make a better post or one of those "what I think about each person" in a few hours. Sorry for not saying much, I've had a crazy past couple of days, but hopefully things will start to quiet down now. Also nutella :( :( :(
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Boogs »

Very sorry for my absence. Had work this morning then saw some friends tonight so haven't been online.

I see some people still find me suspicious but that's fine. I'm not bad and it's my normal behavior. Take it or leave it. If you look back in games, I always get misread and lynched like this. And for the ones who have seen when I'm bad, this isn't me being bad. I hope we vote to get a Baddie lynched finally today. I'm still feeling like I could vote for Made unless someone else makes a good case on someone that makes more sense to think they are bad. I will try my best to vote tomorrow, but we have a hair appointments with my friend, and Corsair and I are going out to eat afterwords right around the time the poll will end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:

I find Elo's fixation on people who aren't around as much to be really odd. Not sure if it's suspicious, but I think I disagree. There could be at least one baddie among the higher posters.
I've been thinking on it and this post here pings me somewhat. MP expressed a desire to look at the newer players earlier, and to me at least the "new" and the "quiet" players seem to have some overlap (See Made and Dana for an example). So this post, calling out Eloh for looking at the less active players, doesn't sit well with me.
I could understand why this would provide evidence to look for further baddies if I flipped bad, but since I'm not bad, and apparently this pings you independently, I don't get it.

How does it not sit well? Is it not a common baddie tactic to try to redirect to low posters?

I'm willing to look at the new players, but you should also know that it is pingy for players to fixate on only low posters (or ONLY high posters for that matter --- and once Elohcin better clarified what she really meant, I retracted my suspicion), and considering I haven't really been around and I know my alignment, I thought it was suspicious to look at low posters, which is totally different from giving the new players a bit of a harder look because it hadn't yet been given.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dana wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Dana I've seen you lurking around but not posting anything. Who are your suspects and what are you thinking moving forward?
I'm lurking around to try and make sure I'm keeping up, but I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out suspects because I really don't know anyone. I'm hesitant to call out anyone because there's always the chance that they could be good, and we really need to kill an actual bad person this time to have a better shot at surviving. I definitely trust you, which is also kind of terrifying because you could possibly just be a really good liar, but I honestly doubt that. I also mostly trust SVS since the whole Sorsha thing. I have to go back a few pages and reread it all, so I'll make a better post or one of those "what I think about each person" in a few hours. Sorry for not saying much, I've had a crazy past couple of days, but hopefully things will start to quiet down now. Also nutella :( :( :(
I look forward to reading more from you and Made.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

[quote="Boogs]"I'm still feeling like I could vote for Made unless someone else makes a good case on someone that makes more sense to think they are bad [/quote]

Your reasoning is solid I guess. Rather it's ain't totally bullshit like day 1's lynch (and yea I'm still salty bout that shit.)

If it helps put a homie at ease, Imma say pretty good at mafia the party game. However, this is both my first game of forum mafia, as well as my first game of mafia with 2 mafias(excluding fool on epic mafia). So read me with that in mind I guess.

Nutella dying during the night really fucked over any strategy I had going. Hell, nunna y'all even took that bait so shit dawgs...let's try dis out yo...

At this point I trust Dana, but I think my homie's really off base. Imo Dana's a hella easy civ read. If she has a competent teammate, she'd wouldn't sound like herself, and pretty sure I'd pick up on it.

Dana, I got yo back cus. Homies help homies, always.
Ya boy,

Made.
(Also if your mafia, I'm never talking to yo ass ever again)
I get home in 2 1/2 hours. Where I will have my keyboard, get hyped yo

Shout out to the linkie from my dude MP
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Made, do you have any thoughts on anyone else?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Made, do you have any thoughts on anyone else?
I do actually! I skeptical of anyone who voted sorsha day 1, so "DharmaHelper (3),Bullzeye (6), S~V~S (8), nijuukyugou (11) "
I mean come the fuck on yo. If we were lynching based on what happened, the obvious choice was SVS. I'll reiterate l8r, but check a few pages back for the specifics of this opinion.

I'll have a more official post later, yo. But I still got questions yo.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Re: Misfits Mafia (Night 2)

Post by a2thezebra »

My responses in blue:
Bullzeye wrote:
Keterman wrote: Canucklehead. What in the world is going on with Canucklehead? Way too many smilies and way too much confidence in extremely flawed logic and obvious skim-reading. I do not see a civilian acting the way he has been acting since Sorsha's death. It's almost like he's going for a "too crazy to be scum" gambit, and I'm not buying it. I'd sooner dissect Finnegan's Wake than his ridiculous posts.
I've actually read her ( :P ) more recent defense - not the 'lol' but the one before it - as a fairly reasonable response to her accusers. I think I've only played with her once before, and that was a long time ago, but I seem to remember her tone being fairly similar at the time and she was a civ back then. Mafia doesn't have to be all serious and grumpy.

I'll concede that I put too much emphasis on her posting style when sharing my read of her there. The main thing that bugged me about her was her misplaced confidence, and I don't think she's defended it well. Not to mention that most of what she's done today is defend herself rather than trying to help town by providing reads or calling out scummy behavior. Yes, I haven't posted much, but I haven't been around much, and when I do post I address as much as I feel as necessary regarding me as well as anything. Canucklehead's been around plenty, has posted plenty, and yet hasn't moved the game forward much at all. If anything it seems like she's been trying to distract us from finding scum.
Keterman wrote:I see the end of Night 1 post does not state anything about Epignosis' role. I don't like that, and I find it weird that just about everyone posted "RIP Epi" when it was unconfirmed that he was a civilian. Scumslips or carelessness? He did seem to be scumhunting well when he was alive so I can see how something like that could be overlooked, but I still find it strange and bothersome.
Now I practically never make "RIP" posts for NKs or lynches because I don't see the point, but sometimes if I think a kill was particularly odd I'll comment on it. For instance killing the top poster in a game which, at the time, had been pretty quiet. For my part, I have no idea whether Epi was good or bad, I find him almost impossible to read sometimes because as a civ he does things that I wouldn't dream of doing as a baddie for fear I'd be too obviously evil. I just wasn't pleased that he died so early.

I don't either, I'm glad someone else feels the same way. I find it a bit odd that you felt the need to defend yourself for making an RIP post, though. And I find it strange now that a few people also posted "RIP nutella" when nutella's alignment wasn't revealed either.
Keterman wrote:I'm not sure about Boogs. Roxy made what appears to be a decent case on him on the surface, but most of it was criticizing his exaggerations, and not too much of what she pointed out was alignment-indicative. Because of that, the case, and the read, actually comes off as opportunistic to me, so I think it's more likely that Roxy is scum than Boogs is. But they could be bussing each other.
What does bussing actually mean? It's not a term we use round here. I disagree with your point about Roxy, and I think that exaggerating one's role in a lynch (e.g. saying you were the driving force behind it or that you tried to save the victim) can be indicative of alignment. Civs lie in their own ways, but baddies lie more.

Bussing, or, throwing a fellow baddie under the bus to make themselves look more town when their partner is revealed as scum. I've seen it used here already so you denying that it's a common term raises an eyebrow from me, but perhaps the particular word "bussing" didn't strike a bell for you. But with the context I used it in, it should have. I agree that trying to take credit that isn't yours for a lynch can be indicative of alignment, but not in Boogs' case.
Keterman wrote:My strongest town reads are Made and DharmaHelper. I don't believe in towntells, so it's mainly a lack of scumtells on their part combined with active scumhunting. I wasn't sure how to feel about Hedge but I wouldn't have voted her, I would've voted for Canuck, who I'll likely vote for on Day 3, unless someone else manages to out-scum him.
What do you mean by scum/towntells? Like role hints or something? Because anyone can role hint, though it's frowned upon by many and sometimes against the rules. I don't really have a strong read either way on the two you mention here but of the pair I'd say I think DH is more likely to be civ than Made.

Either our mafia playstyles are much more foreign than I thought, or you're playing dumb, because even without knowing exactly what a scumtell or towntell refers to, it should be pretty self-explanatory from the words themselves. A scumtell is when someone does something scummy, a towntell is when someone does something towny (or "civvie"). As I said however, I don't believe in towntells.

I have about an hour left here if anyone is around to talk, but after that I'll probably be sporadic until either Sunday night or Monday (probably Monday - it's me we're talking about, there will almost definitely be a pub trip Sunday night). I'll try to post from my phone as much as I can but it's annoying and I don't like doing it, nor will I get many opportunities.
Canucklehead wrote:
Keterman wrote:We got a confession everyone!
Not a confession, a giggle at the fact that you accuse of skimming (true!) and paying insufficient attention/not taking things seriously enough (also true!)....but yet you yourself haven't read closely enough to realize I'm a woman....despite the fact that I made EXACTLY this point about Elochin in my previous post which you claim to have read closely and thought about carefully with your big, non-ridiculous mafia brain.

I say again, Lol.
Did you think I was seriously trying to propose that you had made a confession? How overdefensive of you, and this whole "tee hee I'm so amused that you're not 100% sure that I'm town" shtick comes off as needlessly desperate and very contrived. Especially since your entire defense against what I said is that I got your gender wrong. I'm still unsure about the gender of at least half of the players in this game, that doesn't mean that I'm not paying attention. And you used the classic "you may be right about me, but guess what, you did the same thing I did" argument. Often the best argument a scum player has when they have no other. It's trying to distract from the actual argument by pointing out hypocrisy that isn't even there.
S~V~S wrote:
Keterman wrote:I see the end of Night 1 post does not state anything about Epignosis' role. I don't like that, and I find it weird that just about everyone posted "RIP Epi" when it was unconfirmed that he was a civilian. Scumslips or carelessness? He did seem to be scumhunting well when he was alive so I can see how something like that could be overlooked, but I still find it strange and bothersome.
Sometimes people qualify it with "iywg" (if you were good) but Epi, from my perspective (and I DO believe in "town tells") probably was a civvie. Like Bullz, I tend to avoid "RIP" in general; I have seen too many civs lynched from being attacked over not saying "RIP", or saying RIP to an NKed person (as you are saying) or not qualifying it~ I have even seen people get cases against them for their "RIP" not sounding sincere enough lol. So yeah.

And thanks for the faint praise :p

The fact that a civilian has even garnered suspicion for not saying RIP scares me enough, but actual lynches over it? If Bullzeye wasn't playing dumb about not knowing what towntells or scumtells were, I think this community needs to read up the MafiaScum encyclopedia. That's no slack to all of you, I like that you guys have a no-drama policy and I love how much thought is put into the games here, but if anyone's been lynched for not saying RIP to a dead player (and this is the first place where I've ever seen "RIP" used), I think you guys need to get a better idea of how to really detect scum.
First off, my main demand was SVS's in-depth defense, and while it wasn't a good defense (I don't think it could be given the actions SVS had to defend) it was a good effort that seemed genuine enough. Most of my points against her implied her being scummates with Sorsha, and since that was proven wrong, most of the specific points are now invalid. Nevertheless I have her as a scum read still because the tone of her posts and actions keep flip-flopping between taking the game seriously and not taking it seriously. It's like she doesn't know what act to put on. However...
I always take games seriously, sometimes too seriously. After a recent embarrassing rage quit incident at another forum, I am trying to return to my Mafia roots somewhat. I consider hedville my home forum for Mafia, even though games are not held there anymore. That forum was known for it's "no srs bsns" attitude, the mods used to call you out for it. Illy smacked me more than once :haha: I was known for some kwazy kwap. Sorshas opening move (and she played extensively there too) put me in mind of HV, it made me smile.

Srs bsns has its place, but OT shenanigans do as well. No acting required :noble:
I don't like that you felt the need to defend my point there (entirely with your playing history no less), but didn't even address that my point against you was that you were tonally flip-flopping within a single game.
Elohcin wrote:
Most of the time, I think we assume the nightkilled were civ unless we are sure that there is a civvie night kill in the role descriptions. Do you have any reason to think Epi was not civ?

I don't, and thanks for the clarification. I still find it weird, but knowing that it's normal here helps.
Bullzeye wrote:
Keterman wrote: Canucklehead. What in the world is going on with Canucklehead? Way too many smilies and way too much confidence in extremely flawed logic and obvious skim-reading. I do not see a civilian acting the way he has been acting since Sorsha's death. It's almost like he's going for a "too crazy to be scum" gambit, and I'm not buying it. I'd sooner dissect Finnegan's Wake than his ridiculous posts.
I've actually read her ( :P ) more recent defense - not the 'lol' but the one before it - as a fairly reasonable response to her accusers. I think I've only played with her once before, and that was a long time ago, but I seem to remember her tone being fairly similar at the time and she was a civ back then. Mafia doesn't have to be all serious and grumpy.
I have to agree with Bullz here. I think Canuck is pretty genuine in her defense. Problem is, now I am not sure who to look at ATM.

@ Keterman, what do you think about the players who aren't around much?
I'm not really thinking about them at all, actually. Which tells me I should. So thank you?
Mister Rearranger wrote:
Someone left a bunch of letters again, this time in the locker room. Here's what was written on them:
"My buddy said Keterman told him he's planning something big for everyone. Like a picnic, but more cult-y. Guy creeps me out, I guess it's not just me."
Huh. O...kay. I didn't know I was planning something big, but sure. I am into the occult so that works out fine, and I can be creepy when I want to be.
S~V~S wrote:No, I did not think you did. I just mean in a one mafia team game, repeatedly voting for civs is a pretty sure tell, lol.

I kinda really thought Nutella was bad with 2 other people, but since she was killed by the 3 person team, not the two, i doubt that. Although I guess it is possible that she was bad on the two person team, but I just don't see that.
Why not? I'd like you to elaborate on this.
Made wrote:
I do actually! I skeptical of anyone who voted sorsha day 1, so "DharmaHelper (3),Bullzeye (6), S~V~S (8), nijuukyugou (11) "
I mean come the fuck on yo. If we were lynching based on what happened, the obvious choice was SVS. I'll reiterate l8r, but check a few pages back for the specifics of this opinion.

I agree with this. SVS was definitely the preferable lynch that day. I'm uncertain about DH and ni, and I've already made clear that I have a strong scum read on SVS and that hasn't changed. Bullzeye pegged me earlier with his responses to me. Then there's Canucklehead. In fact, let me make this easy and do a most-to-least scum list:

1. SVS
2. Canucklehead
3. Bullzeye
4. Roxy
5. Boogs
6. MovingPictures07
7. nijuukyugou
8. Dana
9. Elohchin
10. Made
11. DharmaHelper

SVS and Canucklehead are pretty neck in neck, with Bullzeye and Roxy not far behind, and after Boogs and MovingPictures07 everyone is pretty much interchangeable. I'm going to go ahead and vote SVS.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Just got home...and it's 5:00 am... I love all y'all but I needa sleep. :offtobed:
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Keterman wrote:I'm not sure about Boogs. Roxy made what appears to be a decent case on him on the surface, but most of it was criticizing his exaggerations, and not too much of what she pointed out was alignment-indicative. Because of that, the case, and the read, actually comes off as opportunistic to me, so I think it's more likely that Roxy is scum than Boogs is. But they could be bussing each other.
We do not say bussing here bc old school that meant kissing someone. LOL!! We say throw/toss under the bus. So you are saying it is perfectly townie to lie and exaggerate about something that you did not do and that is not bad but when you point it out it is opportunistic? GTK.

[-quote="Keterman"]The fact that a civilian has even garnered suspicion for not saying RIP scares me enough, but actual lynches over it? If Bullzeye wasn't playing dumb about not knowing what towntells or scumtells were, I think this community needs to read up the MafiaScum encyclopedia. That's no slack to all of you, I like that you guys have a no-drama policy and I love how much thought is put into the games here, but if anyone's been lynched for not saying RIP to a dead player (and this is the first place where I've ever seen "RIP" used), I think you guys need to get a better idea of how to really detect scum.
[/quote]

I do not think its very nice of you to come here and tell we need to read Mafiascum encyclopedia to "get a better idea of how to detect" baddies. I have been playing Mafia since forever. It must be very boring on your site(s) to play if you lynch baddies every time and never lynching a civ. Congrats!

We have lynched for silly reasons' srs bns reasons and for thread based reasons none should be scoffed at since they have both led to baddie lynches and civ deaths.

I personally helped lynch a baddie based on a smiley they used after a gruesome night post. That was on Day 2 no less.Was it wrong to use what I had available to me? As a civ I do not get help bts. I must use what I have in front of me.

So silly or not - right or wrong I will continue to play the way I wish and I hope you will do the same. No one likes to be told they do not know what they are doing and should read someone elses version on how to do it properly. Its rude.

Now I think I will also go old school STV style and make me a list too <3
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 116

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote:

Why is that? You keep saying this, but not backing it up.

And as I have said, i did not want to vote Sorsha, but it was her or me, and she was not defending. I was, so I made a decision. Had I voted someone I suspected, then you would have been out 2 civs, since I would have been lynched, and she is unlikely to have come back, IMO.

She has not been back to the site since Tuesday at 4:30 PM, and she was lynched Tuesday at 10:30 PM, she doesn't even know she's dead. Are you bitter that the baddies did not reap that awesome reward of 2 birds with one stone? Or is this just a big No U, since I suspected you on Day Zero?

I will have more time for this game today, thanks for patience.

@Roxy, i remember the first time I saw you post a list, it was in OA's True Blood back at the original RM site, pre polls. Or that might have been the first game with polls, I don;t recall. Anyhow, I was SO SUSPICIOUS of that, lol. I had never seen a list before, it looked like a baddie shopping list to me. Then when I started playing at STV, everyone made them :blush:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Elohcin »

Made wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
we haven't really been talking about them (at least, Made and Dana).
I got you dawg, what you wanna know? i'm a pretty easy read :rolleyes:

You too DH. Hmu.
What does this even mean? Made, I must say I have a hard time following your posts because of the way you have chosen to write.
Made wrote:

I don't think it is fair to put so much into the Day 1 vote. It is Day 1. Shit, lots of people even randomize their vote on Day 1. It is often difficult to suspect someone after just 24 hours. That said, I am not defending or calling out any of the players on your list above. Just saying....putting too much stock in a day 1 vote can be dangerous.

Now, even though it is a bit hypocritical (as he called me out for suggesting we talk a bit about low posters) I think MP may have something by suggesting we look at newbies (i.e. dana and Made) Maybe Made chose to talk like she is as a distraction to help funny-up her character and not be seen as bad. And Dana...I understand being new is difficult when you don't know anyone. But it could also a baddie tactic.

That said.....I will keep my eye on those two but for now I am going to vote boogs. His case is the strongest, I believe. I have to vote now b/c I will be gone all day. Church, lunch with family, grocery store. *votes boogs*
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Roxy wrote:
We do not say bussing here bc old school that meant kissing someone. LOL!! We say throw/toss under the bus. So you are saying it is perfectly townie to lie and exaggerate about something that you did not do and that is not bad but when you point it out it is opportunistic? GTK.
See, you say that Boogs both lied and exaggerated there. Which is it? All Boogs did was exaggerate, and yes that is a perfectly townie thing to do, or at least a perfectly non-alignment thing to do. Ironically, to say that he flat-out lied is an exaggeration, but in your case it is scummier because you're trying to make a case against someone (again, opportunistic) while Boogs was most likely just stroking the ego. I don't have a problem with it.
Roxy wrote:
Keterman wrote:The fact that a civilian has even garnered suspicion for not saying RIP scares me enough, but actual lynches over it? If Bullzeye wasn't playing dumb about not knowing what towntells or scumtells were, I think this community needs to read up the MafiaScum encyclopedia. That's no slack to all of you, I like that you guys have a no-drama policy and I love how much thought is put into the games here, but if anyone's been lynched for not saying RIP to a dead player (and this is the first place where I've ever seen "RIP" used), I think you guys need to get a better idea of how to really detect scum.
I do not think its very nice of you to come here and tell we need to read Mafiascum encyclopedia to "get a better idea of how to detect" baddies. I have been playing Mafia since forever. It must be very boring on your site(s) to play if you lynch baddies every time and never lynching a civ. Congrats!

We have lynched for silly reasons' srs bns reasons and for thread based reasons none should be scoffed at since they have both led to baddie lynches and civ deaths.

I personally helped lynch a baddie based on a smiley they used after a gruesome night post. That was on Day 2 no less.Was it wrong to use what I had available to me? As a civ I do not get help bts. I must use what I have in front of me.

So silly or not - right or wrong I will continue to play the way I wish and I hope you will do the same. No one likes to be told they do not know what they are doing and should read someone elses version on how to do it properly. Its rude.

There are so many things wrong with this. First, just because you would be able to detect baddies better doesn't mean that town would always win. It's a two-way street. The better town gets, the better scum gets. The better scum gets, the better town gets. Don't you think it would be more fun (see, I'm not all about "srs bsns") and more engaging to try and detect scum based on actual analysis rather than randomly voting people for reasons that have no indication of alignment, especially in longer and larger games? When you lynch for silly reasons, you're just rolling dice. It's all luck. No brain activity, no fun, nothing worth taking up your time. You might as well lynch everyone on Day 1 and whoever's the last person to get lynched, wins. It doesn't matter that you lynched baddies a few times with silly reasons because you didn't do it out of skill, you did it out of luck.

Second, your smiley example. I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make with that. You can use whatever you want to lynch scum, why would I tell you otherwise? The example you used, although it's out of context from my perspective, makes pretty clear sense to me as an actual scumtell. What makes you assume that I'm attacking your play style personally? I'm not attacking your or anyone, I was giving advice. Is it rude to give advice?

Third, what I was criticizing was something that as I understand has already been phased out of this community's gameplay anyway. Why? Because it was hurting games. Civilians were being lynched for silly reasons that weren't indicative of alignment. If the games are less enjoyable because town is lynching for poor reasons (and lynching scum for poor reasons for that matter) then it's only natural that those reasons be phased out. MafiaScum is the go-to for mafia gameplay strategies and such. There are differences displayed within the site itself on what's best to do or not do, so it's not like an exclusive, objective command book for all mafia players from all over the world to obey. It's just a bunch of ideas. I differ from most of the players there in a lot of ways that are gameplay-related, just as I differ from most of the players in the RYM OT. As you said, you are free to play however you want, as am I. If you know this, and I know this, then why get so offended and high-and-mighty? I said in the section that you quoted that part of what I like about this site is the strict no-drama policy. So why create drama when there is none?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Boogs - I have made my feeling known and presented my case. He has people defending subtly and openly which is also nose twitching to me. I could see my self voting for him very easily bc he has gotten quieter with suspicion still on him. Maybe he is hoping it will blow over? Idk.

Bullzeye - I like Bullz and that he seems to be wanting to help. The only thing that gives me paws (I like saying paws vs pause bc they are cuter) is that he feels he needs someone around to post with when finding suspects. I do not understand why he can't just post his thoughts and then later when others are around they can comment on his thoughts.

Canucklehead - You keep saying that you are jokey and never serious. And that you never are the first to come up with suspects. I call bullshit. I can remember an RM game where you were the first to call me out as a baddie from one post. I remember it like yesterday bc I thought it funny you used a picture of a Ping golf club to say ping about my post. So while you have always been funny and sarcastic you have also been one to suss out baddies. So I am asking for you to step it up.

Dana - seems to be finding her feet on our site. I like the way she is thoughtful in her posts. I would like to know how she feels about everyone she does not have familiarity with. Also I would like to ask why do you think Made is hiding behind this gangsta posting style? If so what is he hiding? Is he afraid to be his normal self that you might find him out quicker if he posts normally?

DharmaHelper - Been fooled by you so many times its not even funny. I always trust you when I shouldn't. I hope I am not wrong to trust you this game. I feel like we have been on the same page a lot this game and that in and of itself makes me nervous LOL.

Elohcin - I am so happy you are posting way more than I am used to seeing from you! And I likes it!! I do agree with much of your list and agree that speed games are easier to wrap your mind around.

Keterman - You are very finger pointy after this last lynch of which you did not participate. Also not a surprise I disagree with a lot of your list. Idk if it has to with you telling us we do not know how to suss out baddies or just your tone. But my hackles are up and my nose is all twitchy like. Your defense of Boogs has given me my biggest nose twitch to date.

Made - I hate to tell others how to play so I will just request you make one post NOT in gangsta-speak so that I may understand what you are saying just once. I have found myself skipping your posts bc I do not understand them I will try and find a gansta translator and see if it will help me figure you out for the rest of the game.

MovingPictures07 - I did not mean to offend you by asking if you had any other suspicion besides the one Epi had brought up. It deffo was not my intention. I wish I could have read what you had to say about Hedge before I voted but timing is what it is. Still you being busy has made it hard to get a line on you bc you are not posting like normal MPSockydude normally does. You know somehow I always expect more from you though it is definitely not fair on my part to expect it but I still do. Who are you top 3 suspects and why?

nijuukyugou - I do not remember much from you and am not keeping notes . The feeling I get when I see your name is what has she done to help? I can remember nothing which in my mind leads me to think you are being careful and blendy. So now I feel like a re-read of you is in order.

Roxy - she is a bitch but wtf we still <3 her!

S~V~S - *waves* Happy Sunday SVS! I am not sure about you as always. You may be able to read me but I am totes unable to read you :p After the Day 1 lynch and you had defended when others said you had not really made me think you were good. So I have kind of left you in the back of my mind. I am looking forward to hear who you find suspicious this round and why.
;)
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Roxy wrote: Made - I hate to tell others how to play so I will just request you make one post NOT in gangsta-speak so that I may understand what you are saying just once. I have found myself skipping your posts bc I do not understand them I will try and find a gansta translator and see if it will help me figure you out for the rest of the game.
I'm not a fan of this read right here. You're excusing not reading Made's posts because you apparently can't understand the gangsta-speak? Everyone else seems to be doing just fine. If you want, I can be the gangsta translator you seem to require.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

My answerrs are the pretty colored ones :dance:
Keterman wrote:
Roxy wrote:
See, you say that Boogs both lied and exaggerated there. Which is it? All Boogs did was exaggerate, and yes that is a perfectly townie thing to do, or at least a perfectly non-alignment thing to do. Ironically, to say that he flat-out lied is an exaggeration, but in your case it is scummier because you're trying to make a case against someone (again, opportunistic) while Boogs was most likely just stroking the ego. I don't have a problem with it.
Its both! He lied and exaggerated. He deffo did "help" Sorsha during her lynch. Plain and simple. So since I am making an actual case I am opportunistic and scummy (I hate that word it is so yucky! LOL)
Roxy wrote:
Keterman wrote:The fact that a civilian has even garnered suspicion for not saying RIP scares me enough, but actual lynches over it? If Bullzeye wasn't playing dumb about not knowing what towntells or scumtells were, I think this community needs to read up the MafiaScum encyclopedia. That's no slack to all of you, I like that you guys have a no-drama policy and I love how much thought is put into the games here, but if anyone's been lynched for not saying RIP to a dead player (and this is the first place where I've ever seen "RIP" used), I think you guys need to get a better idea of how to really detect scum.

There are so many things wrong with this. First, just because you would be able to detect baddies better doesn't mean that town would always win. It's a two-way street. The better town gets, the better scum gets. The better scum gets, the better town gets. Don't you think it would be more fun (see, I'm not all about "srs bsns") and more engaging to try and detect scum based on actual analysis rather than randomly voting people for reasons that have no indication of alignment, especially in longer and larger games? When you lynch for silly reasons, you're just rolling dice. It's all luck. No brain activity, no fun, nothing worth taking up your time. You might as well lynch everyone on Day 1 and whoever's the last person to get lynched, wins. It doesn't matter that you lynched baddies a few times with silly reasons because you didn't do it out of skill, you did it out of luck.
In YOUR opinion we would be able to detect baddies better. I still like the way they play on this site and I play on other sites who have different styles than here.

What I don't do is tell them we should all line up and read the encyclopedia so we may all be automatrons and play the same way everywhere. We should all conform to a certain style bc *I* think its the right way to play. I like that there are differences in the sites I play on. Would be quite boring if they all were the same. Skill-Schmill. :p

Second, your smiley example. I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make with that. You can use whatever you want to lynch scum, why would I tell you otherwise? The example you used, although it's out of context from my perspective, makes pretty clear sense to me as an actual scumtell. What makes you assume that I'm attacking your play style personally? I'm not attacking your or anyone, I was giving advice. Is it rude to give advice?

I was giving you an example that sometimes silly reasons to lynch in SOMEONE ELSE'S opinion turn out to be quite good reasons to lynch.

Third, what I was criticizing was something that as I understand has already been phased out of this community's gameplay anyway. Why? Because it was hurting games. Civilians were being lynched for silly reasons that weren't indicative of alignment. If the games are less enjoyable because town is lynching for poor reasons (and lynching scum for poor reasons for that matter) then it's only natural that those reasons be phased out. MafiaScum is the go-to for mafia gameplay strategies and such. There are differences displayed within the site itself on what's best to do or not do, so it's not like an exclusive, objective command book for all mafia players from all over the world to obey. It's just a bunch of ideas. I differ from most of the players there in a lot of ways that are gameplay-related, just as I differ from most of the players in the RYM OT. As you said, you are free to play however you want, as am I. If you know this, and I know this, then why get so offended and high-and-mighty? I said in the section that you quoted that part of what I like about this site is the strict no-drama policy. So why create drama when there is none?
I agree I hate drama but you brought it up and I wanted to respond to your post so......I am not high and mighty though I may be "high" if ya know what I mean (amiriteSVS? LOLOLOLOLOL)
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

In my forst response it should read - He deffo did NOT "help" Sorsha during her lynch.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Keterman wrote:
Roxy wrote: Made - I hate to tell others how to play so I will just request you make one post NOT in gangsta-speak so that I may understand what you are saying just once. I have found myself skipping your posts bc I do not understand them I will try and find a gansta translator and see if it will help me figure you out for the rest of the game.
I'm not a fan of this read right here. You're excusing not reading Made's posts because you apparently can't understand the gangsta-speak? Everyone else seems to be doing just fine. If you want, I can be the gangsta translator you seem to require.
Not any suckas is bustin just fine tbh. Others have wondered n' axed bout his thugged-out lil' postin gangsta. No fuck you I do not want you ta translate fo' mah dirty ass. I found dis - http://www.gizoogle.net/textilizer.php
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

BTW I used that translator to make that post I would never say "Fuck you" to anyone on this site and mean it.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

[quote="SVS]@Roxy, i remember the first time I saw you post a list, it was in OA's True Blood back at the original RM site, pre polls. Or that might have been the first game with polls, I don;t recall. Anyhow, I was SO SUSPICIOUS of that, lol. I had never seen a list before, it looked like a baddie shopping list to me. Then when I started playing at STV, everyone made them :blush:
[/quote}
<3 memories are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! True Blood ---- that takes me back!
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Roxy wrote:[quote="SVS]@Roxy, i remember the first time I saw you post a list, it was in OA's True Blood back at the original RM site, pre polls. Or that might have been the first game with polls, I don;t recall. Anyhow, I was SO SUSPICIOUS of that, lol. I had never seen a list before, it looked like a baddie shopping list to me. Then when I started playing at STV, everyone made them :blush:
<3 memories are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! True Blood ---- that takes me back![/quote][/quote]

fixed -I need moar coffee and other stuff :dance:
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Keterman wrote:
Eloh also said she could not understand it, and on Day Zero his friend Dana apologized for his use of gangsta while no one had s=yet mentioned it, so yeah. She is not the only one.
And i played a few games on MafiaScum a few years back, and did not like it. It is a different style of game. We play the way we play, not the way they play. If we wanted to play that way, we would be there. And we aren't :) Many if not most of us are aware of it. We tend to play more of a BrainDen style (which oddly, grew out of the efforts of a player from Lostpedia, where many of us also have come from) than MafiaScum style. If I had need of a Wiki (and i don't) I would use BrainDens wiki.

Also, the RIP thing has not totally been phased out, or we would not be discussing it. I was telling you what *I* do re "RIP", not what the community does at large.

Linki~ xoxo
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

LOL, no you're not high ha ha ha ha
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Roxy me being quiet doesn't make me bad but nice scum try. I find it funny that you keep trying to be so talkative about non related things to blend in. And if you are going to think I am bad and that people are "defending" me, on the roles list there is a team of 3 and a team of 2. I don't think Keterman would be that newbie of a player to defend his only teammate or MP by saying he doesn't feel I'm bad yet. That's ballsy to do on Day 2 and running now into Day 3 when there are so many people left. You're totally misreading me Roxy and I didn't lie about anything. Take the post how you will, but the reason I have been quiet is because I honestly don't have much else to say about the subject. I've said my piece and I don't need to repeat myself and go in circles with the same reason I did what I did when I posted. You all see what I said was my reasoning not voting for Sorsha and how it really got me feeling she wasn't bad with that frustrated civ post similar to my own I've made throughout mafia games here before. I could relate, I knew she wasn't bad and I didn't cast my vote for her. I voted the 2nd got getter to help her out and I didn't have feeling on SVS yet so it is a better chance that I save Sorsha (someone I was feeling good about) than SVS (could be a possible anything). Had I not been working and had some time to post before the lynch was ending, I could have said more but I was on my way home and just got off work to check on my phone.
That's all.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

"Its both! He lied and exaggerated. He deffo did "help" Sorsha during her lynch. Plain and simple. So since I am making an actual case I am opportunistic and scummy (I hate that word it is so yucky! LOL)"

I'll let town decide whether or not he lied. Which in turn will decide whether or not you're exaggerating for an opportunistic case.

"In YOUR opinion we would be able to detect baddies better. I still like the way they play on this site and I play on other sites who have different styles than here.

What I don't do is tell them we should all line up and read the encyclopedia so we may all be automatrons and play the same way everywhere. We should all conform to a certain style bc *I* think its the right way to play. I like that there are differences in the sites I play on. Would be quite boring if they all were the same. Skill-Schmill. :p"

This bothers me because it makes it clear that you didn't read my response at all. So I'll just quote myself.

MafiaScum is the go-to for mafia gameplay strategies and such. There are differences displayed within the site itself on what's best to do or not do, so it's not like an exclusive, objective command book for all mafia players from all over the world to obey. It's just a bunch of ideas. I differ from most of the players there in a lot of ways that are gameplay-related, just as I differ from most of the players in the RYM OT. As you said, you are free to play however you want, as am I.

In other words, why would reading some strategies turn you into a robot? Why would reading at all turn you into a robot? Why are you so scared of reading something?

"I agree I hate drama but you brought it up and I wanted to respond to your post so......I am not high and mighty though I may be "high" if ya know what I mean (amiriteSVS? LOLOLOLOLOL)"

When you're proudly over-defending your play style that was never even attacked in the first place, you're being high and mighty. And when you say I'm being rude for giving advice, you're causing drama. But I don't see this going anywhere worth going so I propose we smoke our blunts in peace and continue with the actual game.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Boogs wrote:Roxy me being quiet doesn't make me bad but nice scum try. I find it funny that you keep trying to be so talkative about non related things to blend in. And if you are going to think I am bad and that people are "defending" me, on the roles list there is a team of 3 and a team of 2. I don't think Keterman would be that newbie of a player to defend his only teammate or MP by saying he doesn't feel I'm bad yet. That's ballsy to do on Day 2 and running now into Day 3 when there are so many people left. You're totally misreading me Roxy and I didn't lie about anything. Take the post how you will, but the reason I have been quiet is because I honestly don't have much else to say about the subject. I've said my piece and I don't need to repeat myself and go in circles with the same reason I did what I did when I posted. You all see what I said was my reasoning not voting for Sorsha and how it really got me feeling she wasn't bad with that frustrated civ post similar to my own I've made throughout mafia games here before. I could relate, I knew she wasn't bad and I didn't cast my vote for her. I voted the 2nd got getter to help her out and I didn't have feeling on SVS yet so it is a better chance that I save Sorsha (someone I was feeling good about) than SVS (could be a possible anything). Had I not been working and had some time to post before the lynch was ending, I could have said more but I was on my way home and just got off work to check on my phone.
That's all.
Why did you say "scum"?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

boogs - quiet as in you are not adding suspicions of your own to the thread since being called out by me. (and others)
I am not trying to blend in and I do not think I have blended in - like at all- LOL
I do <3 you boogs! And I get your reasons for now we must agree to disagree.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Kterman - do not wait for a reply to your last post bc I am dropping it. <3
;)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:

I could understand why this would provide evidence to look for further baddies if I flipped bad, but since I'm not bad, and apparently this pings you independently, I don't get it.

How does it not sit well? Is it not a common baddie tactic to try to redirect to low posters?

I'm willing to look at the new players, but you should also know that it is pingy for players to fixate on only low posters (or ONLY high posters for that matter --- and once Elohcin better clarified what she really meant, I retracted my suspicion), and considering I haven't really been around and I know my alignment, I thought it was suspicious to look at low posters, which is totally different from giving the new players a bit of a harder look because it hadn't yet been given.

What I mean is this:

Picture a venn diagram of suspicion

You take the left circle, which is "new players." and Eloh takes the right circle, which is "low posters/nonparticipators."

In the middle is a hefty crop of players, like Dana, Made, etc.

So my quandary was, if your suspicion of new players essentially overlapped with Eloh's suspicion of low posters, why would you be so against her?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

S~V~S wrote:
Boogs wrote:Roxy me being quiet doesn't make me bad but nice scum try. I find it funny that you keep trying to be so talkative about non related things to blend in. And if you are going to think I am bad and that people are "defending" me, on the roles list there is a team of 3 and a team of 2. I don't think Keterman would be that newbie of a player to defend his only teammate or MP by saying he doesn't feel I'm bad yet. That's ballsy to do on Day 2 and running now into Day 3 when there are so many people left. You're totally misreading me Roxy and I didn't lie about anything. Take the post how you will, but the reason I have been quiet is because I honestly don't have much else to say about the subject. I've said my piece and I don't need to repeat myself and go in circles with the same reason I did what I did when I posted. You all see what I said was my reasoning not voting for Sorsha and how it really got me feeling she wasn't bad with that frustrated civ post similar to my own I've made throughout mafia games here before. I could relate, I knew she wasn't bad and I didn't cast my vote for her. I voted the 2nd got getter to help her out and I didn't have feeling on SVS yet so it is a better chance that I save Sorsha (someone I was feeling good about) than SVS (could be a possible anything). Had I not been working and had some time to post before the lynch was ending, I could have said more but I was on my way home and just got off work to check on my phone.
That's all.
Why did you say "scum"?
No particular reason. Why?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Boogs wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
That's all.
Why did you say "scum"?
It surprised me to see you use it, it is not a word we generally use. I searched your posts here, and this is the only time you have used it. I searched your posts at RM, and you have never used it there, either. It is not a word I would expect from you.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

S~V~S wrote:
Boogs wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
That's all.
Why did you say "scum"?
It surprised me to see you use it, it is not a word we generally use. I searched your posts here, and this is the only time you have used it. I searched your posts at RM, and you have never used it there, either. It is not a word I would expect from you.
Okay? Lol.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:
Boogs wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
That's all.
Why did you say "scum"?
I'm just going to throw this out here and it may not be what you're thinking, but its something I thought while reading Your/Boogs exchange

Do you think Boogs said scum because he and Keterman are in BTSC and Keterman keeps using the mafiascum lingo and it rubbed off somehow?

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Kind of.

I like reading what he writes; I like his word choice. I have never seen him use a word like "scum" before. Plus in the context of "scum try". I have seen that phrase used at other forums, we don't generally say "nice baddie try", we say "nice try, baddie". At least as I recall. I could be wrong about that, but it seems awkward to me.

Next thing you know, he'll start saying "the town" instead of "civvies". The saying is "When in Rome, do as the Romans do", not, "When the Romans are in Greece, the Greeks do as the Romans do". Surprising to see he picked that up from someone in a thread, when he never picked it up from K4J or FZ.

Do you think I am wrong? Keterman is defending him & trying to dicredit Roxy pretty hard, imo. School me, oh Great Dharma :noble:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

No actually I think you may be on to something. As you said first Keterman defends Boogs now Boogs is using odd Keterman-esque lingo, it just doesn't look right to me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You're really scaring me, DH

There are a few more hours in this lynch, I have to vote in the other game. I am going to read some people, not just cases.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

S~V~S wrote:You're really scaring me, DH

There are a few more hours in this lynch, I have to vote in the other game. I am going to read some people, not just cases.
Think how I'm feeling :P

If you didn't make the point I was going to make it, honestly.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

S~V~S wrote:Kind of.

I like reading what he writes; I like his word choice. I have never seen him use a word like "scum" before. Plus in the context of "scum try". I have seen that phrase used at other forums, we don't generally say "nice baddie try", we say "nice try, baddie". At least as I recall. I could be wrong about that, but it seems awkward to me.

Next thing you know, he'll start saying "the town" instead of "civvies". The saying is "When in Rome, do as the Romans do", not, "When the Romans are in Greece, the Greeks do as the Romans do". Surprising to see he picked that up from someone in a thread, when he never picked it up from K4J or FZ.

Do you think I am wrong? Keterman is defending him & trying to dicredit Roxy pretty hard, imo. School me, oh Great Dharma :noble:
Lmao. Thats funny. I always enjoy when you guys read me bad in every game and see your reactions when i get lynched Civ. Vote me then, and see how wrong you guys are for another time when i play. Its losing another Civ but okay.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Boogs wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Kind of.

Lmao. Thats funny. I always enjoy when you guys read me bad in every game and see your reactions when i get lynched Civ. Vote me then, and see how wrong you guys are for another time when i play. Its losing another Civ but okay.
Because giving up worked so well for Sorsha.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Hey im proving a point. You guys always are wrong about me in mafia, so screw it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thanks for the reply, Boogs. "OK, lol" was not inspiring me with confidence.

I was initially planning to vote for Made. I am once again holding my vote since I presume Made will vote for me, you might. I won't vote for you if I don't need to do so to save. Not so much for the No U, but for continuously voting and then saying he will come back with a reason, and he never comes back with a reason. I would have felt this way had he been voting for you, for anyone, really, not just for me.

What is your opinion on this list?
I agree with this. SVS was definitely the preferable lynch that day. I'm uncertain about DH and ni, and I've already made clear that I have a strong scum read on SVS and that hasn't changed. Bullzeye pegged me earlier with his responses to me. Then there's Canucklehead. In fact, let me make this easy and do a most-to-least scum list:

1. SVS
2. Canucklehead
3. Bullzeye
4. Roxy
5. Boogs
6. MovingPictures07
7. nijuukyugou
8. Dana
9. Elohchin
10. Made
11. DharmaHelper

SVS and Canucklehead are pretty neck in neck, with Bullzeye and Roxy not far behind, and after Boogs and MovingPictures07 everyone is pretty much interchangeable. I'm going to go ahead and vote SVS.
Keterman, why do you agree with it? Why do you think i am the preferable lynch for today as well as the day before Sorshas role was revealed? As I recall,, the main point was that I was buddying with Sorsha. You have not really given any new reasons for this belief. I would like to see them. Actual reasons, not snippets of various posts taken out of context.

Have you read back and seen that a few other people have mentioned Mades posting style?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”