50%

Total votes: 10
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Misfits Mafia (Day 3)

Post by Roxy »

Boogs wrote:Hey im proving a point. You guys always are wrong about me in mafia, so screw it.
Please do not pull a "Sorsha"!!! Its no good. It does NOTHING to help the civs or change the way people perceive your posts.
;)
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 161
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Roxy wrote: Also I would like to ask why do you think Made is hiding behind this gangsta posting style? If so what is he hiding? Is he afraid to be his normal self that you might find him out quicker if he posts normally?
I wouldn't necessarily say he's "hiding behind" it, but just that I'm finding it a tiny bit odd that he's going on with it for so long. Made is a jokester and very silly sometimes, but when things get real, he tends to get real too. He's a good mafia in my experience though, so I'm not sure I'd be able to figure him out even if he were posting normally. I trust him about 75% right now, not enough to consider voting for him, but enough to keep an eye on him for a little while.

As for what I think about the Boogs/Keterman situation, I'm not certain. I liked Boogs right away because of the cats thing on day 0, but I know that doesn't really mean much now. I was starting to trust Keterman a little bit just because of the long posts and the time investment needed to go through and respond to everything, though that could also be an over-defense to try and protect himself? I'm not sure if that's an actual thing that people look for but it seems a little suspicious to me. Even fishier is Boogs using odd language. Of course, I don't know Boogs, but speaking style is probably one of the most prominent things on a forum, so saying something that you wouldn't normally ever say is super odd. There was one post a few pages back that I thought was a little off, too.
Boogs wrote: I'm not bad and it's my normal behavior. Take it or leave it. If you look back in games, I always get misread and lynched like this. And for the ones who have seen when I'm bad, this isn't me being bad.
I have no idea what Boog's "normal behavior" is, because I have nothing to base it on, but I always think it's kind of weird to outright say that you aren't bad. But then again, that's exactly what Sorsha did and she turned out to be good... The issue is if Boogs actually does turn out to be good, then we're probably in trouble. I want to try and think this through as much as possible before the vote, but we're running out of time and no one else seems to stand out quite as much to me at the moment.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dana - thanks for the insight on Made it helps a bit. Though I agree and will keeping an eye on him as well.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Boogs wrote:Hey im proving a point. You guys always are wrong about me in mafia, so screw it.
Another self vote - wow. If you don't want to play why make the civs suffer? Part of Mafia is being suspected and giving a defense. I am sorry you were being suspected - I am too but I do not intend on self-voting and handing victory over to either baddie team.
;)
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 210

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'm forced to consider if Boog's strategy here is to emulate Sorsha in hopes that we will say "Oh look another civvie giving up, maybe we should not vote for him."
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'm forced to consider if Boog's strategy here is to emulate Sorsha in hopes that we will say "Oh look another civvie giving up, maybe we should not vote for him."
I thought that too, but he really does seem frustrated just like she did. But even if we do find and vote for someone else, will he even care at this point? It seems like he's already given up, so I'm not sure what to do.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 26

Post by Boogs »

I just get so frustrated when I'm civ and this happens to me. It seemed as if i was going to be vote out so I voted myself. I don't want to stop playing, I'm just frustrated I can't catch a break in these games and win as Civ.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Boogs wrote:I just get so frustrated when I'm civ and this happens to me. It seemed as if i was going to be vote out so I voted myself. I don't want to stop playing, I'm just frustrated I can't catch a break in these games and win as Civ.

You're counting your eggs before they've hatched. If you want to be taken seriously, if you want to catch a break, if you want to not get lynched, don't quit. Quitters never win, as they say. Following in Sorsha's footsteps is a good way to produce the opposite effect of what you say you want.

You have in you the capability to be a good mafia player and to last long in any game. But if the minute you get suspicion on you, you punk out and take it, (let alone vote for your goddamn self, lol), you're never going to get there as a player.

This has no effect on my suspicion of you, I just felt like it needed to be said. Whoever told you to quit while you're ahead can go fuck themselves.

ImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 10

Post by thellama73 »

DharmaHelper wrote: You're counting your eggs before they've hatched.
There's nothing wrong with counting eggs before they hatch. Most eggs never hatch at all.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

thellama73 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote: You're counting your eggs before they've hatched.
There's nothing wrong with counting eggs before they hatch. Most eggs never hatch at all.
Chickens, or w/e.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 116

Post by S~V~S »

OK, this is in all seriousness~ my brother just caught his wife cheating on him :(

I have to vote now, becasue the whole world is about to blow up

Since I think he is bad, voting Made. Hopefully I live if not, rl comes first.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 297
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Roxy wrote: Also I would like to ask why do you think Made is hiding behind this gangsta posting style? If so what is he hiding? Is he afraid to be his normal self that you might find him out quicker if he posts normally?
Elohcin wrote:
Made wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
we haven't really been talking about them (at least, Made and Dana).
I got you dawg, what you wanna know? i'm a pretty easy read :rolleyes:

You too DH. Hmu.
What does this even mean? Made, I must say I have a hard time following your posts because of the way you have chosen to write.

IGHT HERE WE GO, TALKIN AS WHITE AS POSSILBE.
S~V~S wrote: I was initially planning to vote for Made. I am once again holding my vote since I presume Made will vote for me, you might. I won't vote for you if I don't need to do so to save. Not so much for the No U, but for continuously voting and then saying he will come back with a reason, and he never comes back with a reason. I would have felt this way had he been voting for you, for anyone, really, not just for me.
So apparently talking "lyke dis" is really fucking with people so i appologize, i figured my points were valid regardless of how i was saying them but i guess i was wrong.

My arguement against S~V~s was never that Sorsha and S~V~S were teammate. Like someone mentioned before(execept for day 0 rather than day 1) an early vote is pretty pointless and logically should pretty much be randomised. S~V~S has, and will continue being off my hook for that.

Why i think she's mafia has more to do with the situation surounding the vote. It was a damn close vote. A vote forcing SVS to vote for Sorsha to continue playing. One again, this is not the reason she is on the hook, I'd probably do the same here.

What really is fucking with me is that in such a close vote DH, Bullzeye, and nijuukyugou voted the OBJECTIVE wrong person given the circumstances.(Please note this is not the first time i've made this arguement, i'll be happy to trainslate when i made this argument earlier in slang if requested)

Given the Circumstances of day one, there were two main Candiates, SVS and Sorsha:
SVS hypocrtically voted for a random person then critized me for simpling saying what roughly translates to "yeah they're a pretty cool person". She then this post which said:
C~V~S wrote: If i live, I will do the indepth I promised; if not, you will.

Night :)
Given i appreciate the snarkyness, but shit dude. You know what Sorsha got killed for?
Sorsha, at least from how I understood the situation, was killed for three reasons: For claiming they were an easy read, getting voted on by SVS, and not putting up a fight.

Doesn't anyone else feel this is total bullshit or am i just batshit crazy?

BTW
Made wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
we haven't really been talking about them (at least, Made and Dana).
I got you dawg, what you wanna know? i'm a pretty easy read :rolleyes:

You too DH. Hmu.
This is me mocking the reason we killed Sorsha

Also, if y'all still need help reading me, here's a song that pretty much some up how i feel rn.
Take it away Nicki.

[ytubehd][/ytubehd]
Linkies for days, yo
Pov: you reading my takes
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote:OK, this is in all seriousness~ my brother just caught his wife cheating on him :(

I have to vote now, becasue the whole world is about to blow up

Since I think he is bad, voting Made. Hopefully I live if not, rl comes first.
I am so sorry for your brother SVS! He is such a sweetie! :( :(
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thank you Made for the post I requested! :) But talking white? really----- :(

Buy I did find a translator so we good.

I do not agree with your suspicion of SVS.

You may or may not be batshit crazy idk :p

What do you mean that DH, Bullz and Ni voted for the OBJECTIVE wrong person given the circumstances? Do you mean who they voted for should have been someone else? Or do you mean they were unbiased as to where they placed their vote? If it was someone else do you think they should have voted for SVS even if they did not agree with the case on her?
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

also BTW I do NOT think Sorsha is an easy read.
;)
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Roxy wrote:also BTW I do NOT think Sorsha is an easy read.
Sorsha kept saying herself that she was an easy read, though. I think that's what he meant by mimicking her.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Roxy wrote:Thank you Made for the post I requested! :) But talking white? really----- :(
note: I'm actually black, so I'm mocking anyone who Ever had said I talk white with that line
As for the objective comment, i meant if you were going to vote for svs or sorsha, svs made way more sense. At the mall, voting svs
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Made wrote:
Roxy wrote:Thank you Made for the post I requested! :) But talking white? really----- :(
note: I'm actually black, so I'm mocking anyone who Ever had said I talk white with that line
As for the objective comment, i meant if you were going to vote for svs or sorsha, svs made way more sense. At the mall, voting svs
SVS made more sense in your opinion. Sorsha at the time made more sense to me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Made wrote:
SVS made more sense in your opinion. Sorsha at the time made more sense to me.
I agree, you can't say that voting for SVS was objectively the right choice. If I hadn't missed the vote, I would have probably voted for Sorsha. I still don't understand why you're so against SVS, Made.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'm going in for sewing lessons again, so I'll need to vote now (my mom/teacher has somewhere to be soon). I see what people are saying about Boogs, but my suspicions of Canuck are stronger at this point, and I'll stay consistent. I don't like Boogs' self vote (I don't like anyone's self vote, really), but I've seen this happen to Boogs a lot in other games, so I'll give him a chance. This time.

More posting later when I have time!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I have a lot I'd like to do today so I will have to vote soon. It's between Canuck and boogs for me.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

so vote time -

Boogs giving the guilt over always being lynched as a civ buys no free credit with me as we all have been lynched often as a civ. We all hate it when it happens to us. If everyone self-voted and gave up when it happened these games would not last very long or be so well liked. So here I stand with my small niggling suspicion of Boogs. He never responded back to his suspicion of me (for being blendy and talkative) when I made my response post.

Keterman - was not even on my radar until today. I did think it was easy for him to come in a point fingers at a lynch he had NOTHING to do with. Its always easy when your hands are not dirty. His tone is twitching my nose and making my clicky finger want to vote for him. Its more of a vibe thing - maybe bc we play so differently idk. I haven't played with him before so maybe that is what holds me back for voting for him. We barely played together in Fight Club so I just do not know his style well enough to meta game him.

Canuck - well I know you have explained but I still have this feeling I should not just let you slide by without saying something. I always think you worth keeping an eye on. You can be quite crafty when need be - that I do remember.

Ni - I won't vote you - heck I haven't even re-read you yet. I am just listing my suspects - for better or worse.

I could vote for Boogs, Keterman or Canuck tbqh. Though believe me I far from sure as my Hedge suspicion was way off. :(
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Made wrote:
TBH I thought both were not spectacular choices. Both were made on Day based on a Day 0 vote which is quite funny tbh.

I still do not agree with your case on SVS.
;)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Forget this noise. The Boogs case is stronger to me than the Canuck case, so I vote Boogs.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, just caught up and here's what I'm thinking:

Rox, my top three suspects are hard to summarize because I'm torn on whether the new players are sincere or not. But, I'm glad you asked me since I've been really busy and it kind of forces me to really think about all of my current suspicions and thoughts on everyone. Also, regarding the fact that I am quieter, you and others will probably have to get used to it; given my new life circumstances, I just don't think I'll have the time to play like I used to, and I'm quite enjoying not going absolutely ballistic and obsessive and then self-destructive for once. :p I would say, based on my interpretation, my top three suspects are currently:

1. Canucklehead
2. Dana
3. Boogs

I wasn't suspecting Boogs at all before, and I still feel inclined to believe him, but seriously examining the player list and thinking about his actions, I could seriously believe a scenario in which he is bad and trying to make his game seem like his usual civvie game as much as possible, and I think especially given the way Sorsha went down, Boogs's actions are so incredibly illogical that part of me just can't believe that a civvie Boogs would behave like he has, and refused to really give any suspects, since he typically has opinions on that. My gut still thinks he sounds pretty genuine, but his more recent posts and his self-vote have shot him up my list more. And while I usually disagree with S~V~S when it comes to observations like the one she made, since I don't typically get into theories about minutae, I do think it is incredibly odd that Boogs used "scum try". I'm not going to jump to conclusions about Keterman being bad by connection though until Boogs would flip bad.

I still feel Canucklehead is the most suspicious; when she has contributed to the game, she got her facts wrong, and while I could see a scenario in which she is just a busy, somewhat disengaged civvie, her responses didn't seem fully genuine to me, and even now at D3 she hasn't contributed much to scumhunting (lol, like that lingo?). I've been SUPER busy myself, and I didn't have internet for days, but it's getting to the point in the game where I feel lack of scumhunting is becoming inexcusable, and there could be a baddie hiding behind that fact.

Dana is my number two mainly for a similar reason; I know she's new, so I've been giving her the BOTD, but now it's getting to the point where I think she is manufacturing any game-related content she has given this game because she hasn't contributed much, and lately I just get the feeling of insincerity from her posts. So this is mainly a gut read, FWIW.

I respect your read on S~V~S... I have wondered about her, but I don't particularly have reason to believe she's bad.

I am most reading you as civvie, and I'd love to believe DH is civvie, and I have no reason to think he is not, but he is one HELL of a sneaky baddie, so my mind has been entertaining the thought that he could be playing the long con on all of us.

I would have included Made up with Dana, but I feel he has made a much more genuine effort to scum hunt, and while I am still becoming accustomed to reading him and Dana, this is just how I am evaluating both of them at the moment, since I've been forcing myself to try to analyze their posts after I glanced through the game earlier and didn't really think about them as much since I didn't know them.

So that's where my thoughts are at the moment... probably will vote Canuck again, but I must admit I am really curious as to what Boogs will flip at this point. I swear though, if he does get lynched and is civvie, that will be so incredibly disappointing.

Holy crap, TONS of linki, I am posting anyway

DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:RIPIYWG LA!

I find Elo's fixation on people who aren't around as much to be really odd. Not sure if it's suspicious, but I think I disagree. There could be at least one baddie among the higher posters.
I've been thinking on it and this post here pings me somewhat. MP expressed a desire to look at the newer players earlier, and to me at least the "new" and the "quiet" players seem to have some overlap (See Made and Dana for an example). So this post, calling out Eloh for looking at the less active players, doesn't sit well with me.
I could understand why this would provide evidence to look for further baddies if I flipped bad, but since I'm not bad, and apparently this pings you independently, I don't get it.

How does it not sit well? Is it not a common baddie tactic to try to redirect to low posters?

I'm willing to look at the new players, but you should also know that it is pingy for players to fixate on only low posters (or ONLY high posters for that matter --- and once Elohcin better clarified what she really meant, I retracted my suspicion), and considering I haven't really been around and I know my alignment, I thought it was suspicious to look at low posters, which is totally different from giving the new players a bit of a harder look because it hadn't yet been given.

What I mean is this:

Picture a venn diagram of suspicion

You take the left circle, which is "new players." and Eloh takes the right circle, which is "low posters/nonparticipators."

In the middle is a hefty crop of players, like Dana, Made, etc.

So my quandary was, if your suspicion of new players essentially overlapped with Eloh's suspicion of low posters, why would you be so against her?
Oh, okay, that makes sense. I wasn't looking at it that way (see above), but I understand now better how you were examining it.

And for the record, I don't particularly think Elo is suspicious this game, at least not at the moment.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Roxy wrote:
Made wrote:
TBH I thought both were not spectacular choices. Both were made on Day based on a Day 0 vote which is quite funny tbh.

I still do not agree with your case on SVS.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, I'm out of time. I am voting Boogs, even though he is not my top suspect, and here is why:

- At the time of voting, Canuck has 1 vote, Boogs had 3 (before mine), and S~V~S had 2. I feel that a Boogs lynch will be incredibly illuminating; I still can't fathom why a civvie Boogs would still refuse to contribute and play so much off of guilt. If he is a civvie, then he did absolutely nothing to help his cause, and I really hope that's not the case, but I feel like if he somehow avoided today's lynch he would be a good distractor for lynches to follow, and his recent posts and self-vote really make me question my gut read and make me wonder if he is indeed being insincere.

Additionally, I feel relatively strongly that S~V~S is civvie, and I don't particularly think she is bad, so I'm OK with giving Canuck one more day of BOTD because if I had voted for her it gives the baddies a better chance of manipulating the poll (3-2-2 instead of 4-1-2).
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Canucklehead »

OK, I'm going to attempt to do a quick read and summary of what I'm seeing, then vote because I don't want to miss again and because I'm currently in a very brief lull before a storm and should take advantage of that.

Back in a fewsies.....
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Lmao! DH I seen that movie in the theater it was funny then and still funny now LOL there I go giving way my age - but idc I grew up in the coolest time ever.

Imma go with my original suspect *Boogs*. He no u'ed me , did not respond to my post answer to him about his suspicion of me. I do wonder if he playing the guilt card trying to sway the votes against him away. I do agree with others that this lynch will help illuminate things more .

MP - Thanks so much for contributing, I, too, have been wondering about DH but he is way in the back of my mind for right now.
;)
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

MovingPictures07 wrote:now it's getting to the point where I think she is manufacturing any game-related content she has given this game
Can you explain what you mean by that?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

I'm going to wait until 2:45 to see if there's any response from Boogs. If not, then I'll vote for him.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 116

Post by S~V~S »

Well, I hope you are bad, Boogs. Made & Keterman, this is getting tedious.

Roxy, Thanks :) Prolly should not have blurted that out here.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Just to prove to y'all that I'm just as lazy as I say I am, I'm going to steal Roxy's template for suspicion-saying :srsnod:

My SUPER INSIGHTFUL bits are in PRUPLE
Roxy wrote:Boogs - I have made my feeling known and presented my case. He has people defending subtly and openly which is also nose twitching to me. I could see my self voting for him very easily bc he has gotten quieter with suspicion still on him. Maybe he is hoping it will blow over? Idk.
So, I was totally willing to follow along with the super Boogs suspicious people, but then he did his pouty frustration thing and (like what happened with Sorsha) I immediately thought he was civ. I think baddies have the opportunity to vent their frustrations with suspicion against them in btsc and therefore don't have to do it in the thread, so frustration like that always reads as civ to me.

Bullzeye - I like Bullz and that he seems to be wanting to help. The only thing that gives me paws (I like saying paws vs pause bc they are cuter) is that he feels he needs someone around to post with when finding suspects. I do not understand why he can't just post his thoughts and then later when others are around they can comment on his thoughts.
I agree about paws and pause. I also agree with your assessment of Bullz. His need for other people's input has read at points in this game as an attempt to provide cover later if needed, like a "but look! I wasn't sure and I asked for input so I can't possibly be bad b/c stuff and reasons and uncertainty and DEMOCRACY :noble:" I'm currenty thinking he's civ, though, but that just might be b/c I'm scared of re-igniting bullshit-gate and am therefore backing down. :shrug:

Canucklehead - You keep saying that you are jokey and never serious. And that you never are the first to come up with suspects. I call bullshit. I can remember an RM game where you were the first to call me out as a baddie from one post. I remember it like yesterday bc I thought it funny you used a picture of a Ping golf club to say ping about my post. So while you have always been funny and sarcastic you have also been one to suss out baddies. So I am asking for you to step it up.
I am attempting to Step Up 2 The Streets Image I hope to do you proud :noble:

Dana - seems to be finding her feet on our site. I like the way she is thoughtful in her posts. I would like to know how she feels about everyone she does not have familiarity with. Also I would like to ask why do you think Made is hiding behind this gangsta posting style? If so what is he hiding? Is he afraid to be his normal self that you might find him out quicker if he posts normally?
Dana seems to be doing the quintessential float-along game to me. I'd mostly be wiling to give her the newbie benefit of the doubt, but the fact that she's super buddies with so many players here makes me think that she should probably be a little more comfortable speaking out. But I suppose I'm not one to point the finger for not contributing enough thoughts. :P

DharmaHelper - Been fooled by you so many times its not even funny. I always trust you when I shouldn't. I hope I am not wrong to trust you this game. I feel like we have been on the same page a lot this game and that in and of itself makes me nervous LOL.
DH is actually probably the person I most suspect, and have suspected since Day 1. I can absolutely see a DH being a ballsy baddie and winning a leadership contest.....but I can also see a civ DH doing the same. My feeling on DH is gut-based, and not evidence based, though, so I've been waiting for him to actually do something that I can pin a concrete "SUSPICIOUS" label on, but he''s too wiley/crafty/silly and I haven't really seen anything yet. I'm ALWAYS suspicious of DH, and I'm certainly not always right.....but I do think I would put him at the top of my gut-based list.

Elohcin - I am so happy you are posting way more than I am used to seeing from you! And I likes it!! I do agree with much of your list and agree that speed games are easier to wrap your mind around.
Seems just as disengaged as me, but much nicer of a person. No read.

Keterman - You are very finger pointy after this last lynch of which you did not participate. Also not a surprise I disagree with a lot of your list. Idk if it has to with you telling us we do not know how to suss out baddies or just your tone. But my hackles are up and my nose is all twitchy like. Your defense of Boogs has given me my biggest nose twitch to date.
I have a lot of reactionary, NO U, lash-outy feelings towards Keterman which are clouding my judgement. :shrug: I don't like being called ridiculous, or being told that there is a correct or smart way to play mafia, nor do I enjoy people insisting on using the word "scum" and "scumhunting" about 400 times every post. JARGON is JARGONY and WEIRD. :omg: None of these things have anything to do with knowing whether K-man is bad or not, so I'm trying to be a big girl and not read him as bad just because hes VERY WRONG about me. He's probably civ.

Made - I hate to tell others how to play so I will just request you make one post NOT in gangsta-speak so that I may understand what you are saying just once. I have found myself skipping your posts bc I do not understand them I will try and find a gansta translator and see if it will help me figure you out for the rest of the game.
I dunno. :omg: A lot of chatter about how good he is at real life mafia, not a lot of content that I really remember. :confused:

MovingPictures07 - I did not mean to offend you by asking if you had any other suspicion besides the one Epi had brought up. It deffo was not my intention. I wish I could have read what you had to say about Hedge before I voted but timing is what it is. Still you being busy has made it hard to get a line on you bc you are not posting like normal MPSockydude normally does. You know somehow I always expect more from you though it is definitely not fair on my part to expect it but I still do. Who are you top 3 suspects and why?
I was suspicious of MP for something really recently, but now I can't remember what it is. Will look again once I finish this monster

nijuukyugou - I do not remember much from you and am not keeping notes . The feeling I get when I see your name is what has she done to help? I can remember nothing which in my mind leads me to think you are being careful and blendy. So now I feel like a re-read of you is in order.
I feel like nijuu jumped pretty hard onto the supicions of me in a pretty opportunisitc fashion, and then backed down faster than anyone else. While I appreciate it (thanks!) it does strike me as being a little on the wishy-washy/don't take too strong a stance on anything/hedging carefully side. Possible for a baddie

Roxy - she is a bitch but wtf we still <3 her!
I think civ, tbh.

S~V~S - *waves* Happy Sunday SVS! I am not sure about you as always. You may be able to read me but I am totes unable to read you :p After the Day 1 lynch and you had defended when others said you had not really made me think you were good. So I have kind of left you in the back of my mind. I am looking forward to hear who you find suspicious this round and why.
I haven't seen anything explicitly suspicious from SVS, which could be because hse's been much less vocal this game than I remember her being in the past? This might be an indication that she's bad, but I dunno. I need to re-read what people who still suspect her are basing it on.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Forgot to add: I'll totally vote Boogs if I need to to save my own ass :noble:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Canuck - you have missed the vote again while you were here :(
;)
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

My vote didn't go through :(
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

And you were not alone - Dana was right here too. Bullz also missed the vote.

Linky dana still posting.
;)
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Canuklehead wrote:the fact that she's super buddies with so many players here makes me think that she should probably be a little more comfortable speaking out.
The only person I know here really well is Made.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Roxy wrote:And you were not alone - Dana was right here too. Bullz also missed the vote.

Linky dana still posting.
I clicked submit and I got all the results without my name included :(
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Roxy wrote:Canuck - you have missed the vote again while you were here :(
THIS IS WHY I DONT DO LONG POSTS! :omg:

Also, I thought today was Saturday.

Also, I think I missed the vote in the other game too.

Fuckity balls. I suck.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dana - what helps me with polls (though not always) is having my time settings to include seconds. While the poll may have ended for you at 2:49 so you thought you could vote until 2:50 when actually ends at 2:49:45. I used my edt for an example - idk. what timezone you are in.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

canuck lololololololol
;)
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Roxy wrote:Dana - what helps me with polls (though not always) is having my time settings to include seconds. While the poll may have ended for you at 2:49 so you thought you could vote until 2:50 when actually ends at 2:49:45. I used my edt for an example - idk. what timezone you are in.
I'm in the same timezone as the website, which helps makes things easier. How do you change the setting to include seconds?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 10

Post by thellama73 »

Dana wrote:
Roxy wrote:Dana - what helps me with polls (though not always) is having my time settings to include seconds. While the poll may have ended for you at 2:49 so you thought you could vote until 2:50 when actually ends at 2:49:45. I used my edt for an example - idk. what timezone you are in.
I'm in the same timezone as the website, which helps makes things easier. How do you change the setting to include seconds?
Go to user control panel -> Board Preferences -> global setting and select "custom" time/date format. Then add a lowercase s after whatever time setup you want and click submit. I configured mine to display microseconds as well. :D
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Dana - mine looks like this (I C & P'd it) - D M d, Y g:i:s a
;)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I'm probably going to white it up till the end of the game. ACT in a few weeks, and they're not huge on my dialect.

Just throwing this out there, why do we trust DH so much? He's very lacking in the "scumtell" department, but I don't think I've seen a single person criticize him so far.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Made wrote:I'm probably going to white it up till the end of the game. ACT in a few weeks, and they're not huge on my dialect.

Just throwing this out there, why do we trust DH so much? He's very lacking in the "scumtell" department, but I don't think I've seen a single person criticize him so far.
I've seen 3 people cite me as on their radar, so far.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Thanks, Llama and Roxy. Microseconds seems like a little much, but I got the seconds working, yay!
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Sorry guys! Post is coming up in a few. Family kept me late at lunch; like, so late that I'm an hour late for work... :stare:
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Made wrote:I'm probably going to white it up till the end of the game. ACT in a few weeks, and they're not huge on my dialect.

I've seen 3 people cite me as on their radar, so far.
That's not counting SVS, whom I naturally assume suspects me at all times.

As to the reason, Made, that I have accumulated this trust, I couldn't tell you. I'm just going to assume the people that trust me (correctly) see that I am working towards a town victory and that I am in their eyes (once again, correctly) playing a town-game.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”