Total votes: 22
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 1748
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Fargo Mafia [DAY 5]

Post by Hally »

Esooa wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:33 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm i’ve come to the conclusion that there are wolves
I see it is hallys turn for drunk posting nonsense
somehow i managed to write that post sober
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 672
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Hally wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:34 pm
Esooa wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:33 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm i’ve come to the conclusion that there are wolves
I see it is hallys turn for drunk posting nonsense
somehow i managed to write that post sober
lmao I know I was being ironic
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1034
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

are we piling on?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

more like ICONIC amirite
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:36 pm are we piling on?
there’s no maj so it won’t do anything but sure, go nuts
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Hally wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:36 pm more like ICONIC amirite
hally is not okay
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Esooa wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:36 pm
Hally wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:36 pm more like ICONIC amirite
hally is not okay
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

[VOTE: finger] aubergine

okay bros pile on
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:38 pm [VOTE: finger] aubergine

okay bros pile on
BroKnows
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 669
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

okay bros pile on
Tuesday May 8, 2018 at Baker Newby LLP, with lawyer (April). All cheques are to be certified and written to Baker Newby LLP. Baker Newby will assume a 10% fee for said contract. All income received will be taxable unless in an event of a tie. All members will be bound by contract clauses. Otherwise contract will be forfeit by representatives of either side.

All details will be stated upon arrival and prior to signing.
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 570
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

this game turned into a surreal fever dream in record time
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

pile time
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i have to fill the void of dad jokes because sloonei and jay died
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

KZA wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:39 pm

okay bros pile on
Tuesday May 8, 2018 at Baker Newby LLP, with lawyer (April). All cheques are to be certified and written to Baker Newby LLP. Baker Newby will assume a 10% fee for said contract. All income received will be taxable unless in an event of a tie. All members will be bound by contract clauses. Otherwise contract will be forfeit by representatives of either side.

Do you know my friend Skeets McConnell?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:40 pm this game turned into a surreal fever dream in record time
this game is dissociated from reality
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

some ppl believe in heaven and some ppl believe in hell but i believe that when u die ur cursed to play in fargo mafia for all of eternity
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Take me to the rooftop
I wanna see the world when I stop breathing, turnin' blue
Tell me love is endless, don't be so pretentious
Leave me like you do (Like you do)

If you need me, wanna see me
Better hurry 'cause I'm leavin' soon

Sorry can't save me now
Sorry I don't know how
Sorry there's no way out (Sorry)
But down
Hmm, down

Taste me, the salty tears on my cheek
That's what a year-long headache does to you
I'm not okay, I feel so scattered
Don't say I'm all that matters
Leave me, déjà vu (Hmm)

If you need me, wanna see me
You better hurry, I'm leavin' soon

Sorry can't save me now (Sorry)
Sorry I don't know how (Sorry)
Sorry there's no way out (Sorry)
But down
Hmm, down

Call my friends and tell them that I love them
And I'll miss them
But I'm not sorry
Call my friends and tell them that I love them
And I'll miss them
Sorry

Thanks to isaBellaa for adding these lyrics.
Thanks to shaylie stucker, Nourhan, Andre Espina for correcting these lyrics.
Play "Listen Before I Go"
on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad)
Writer(s): O'Connell Billie Eilish, Oconnell Finneas Baird
Billie Eilish teased this song on Instagram on the 14th of June 2018 when she posted a message, "Listen with your ears and just pay close attention to the lyrics."
The singer explained at her first show in Toronto during the 1by1 tour, "...it's just about depression, and what can come out of depression, which is not pretty good."
AZLyrics B Billie Eilish Lyrics
album: "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" (2019)
!!!!!!!
Bad Guy
Xanny
You Should See Me In A Crown
All The Good Girls Go To Hell
Wish You Were Gay
When The Party's Over
My Strange Addiction
Bury A Friend
Ilomilo
Listen Before I Go
I Love You
Goodbye
Come Out And Play
(Japanese Bonus Track)
When I Was Older
(Japanese Bonus Track)
You May Also Like
Ariana Grande - "Almost Is Never Enough"
I'd like to say we gave it a try I'd like to blame it all on life Maybe we just weren't right, but that's a lie, that's a lie And we can deny it as much as we want But in time our feelings will show ...
The 1975 - "Somebody Else"
So I heard you found somebody else And at first, I thought it was a lie I took all my things that make sounds The rest I can do without I don't want your body But I hate to think about you with someb...
Olivia O'Brien - "Complicated"
Chill out, what you yelling for? Lay back, it's all been done before And if, you could only let it be, you will see I like, you the way you are When we're, driving in your car And you're, talking to m...
Sabrina Claudio - "Truth Is"
I don't feel you I ripped the last page out I don't even get jealous when you mention other women I don't, I don't And I don't miss you, I'm doing better now I don't even think of calling 'Cause I nev...
Niall Horan - "Still"
My mind is complicated Find it hard to rearrange it But I'll have to find a way somehow Overreacting lately Find it hard to say I'm sorry But I'll make it up to you somehow And I just don't know why ...

Submit Lyrics

Soundtracks

Facebook

Contact Us

Advertise Here

Privacy Policy

Cookie Policy

DMCA Policy
Lyrics licensed by MusixMatch
Copyright © 2000-2021 AZLyrics.com
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Copyright © 2000-2021 AZLyrics.com
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:40 pm

okay bros pile on

You guys know what. I quit too.

May the "Ratpack" each should manage 5 Teams and you can allways change your rules and make deals with yourself. :rolleyes:

It was nice to be part of this League for some Years but now its just done. Wish all the good Guys in the League all the best and may see ya in other Fantasy Leagues.

Hope STL will get a good replacement GM (i doubt it though) ...

Regards KZA
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Two years after the events of the first film, Jon Arbuckle plans to propose to his girlfriend, veterinarian Dr. Elizabeth "Liz" Wilson, who is going on a business trip to London. Jon follows Liz to the United Kingdom as a surprise; after escaping from a kennel, Garfield and Odie sneak into Jon's luggage and join him on the trip. Garfield and Odie break out of the hotel room due to boredom, and subsequently get lost in the streets of London.

Meanwhile, at Carlyle Castle in the English countryside, the late Lady Eleanor Carlyle's will is read by the solicitors, Mr. Hobbs, Mr. Greene and Mrs. Whitney. She bequeaths Carlyle Castle to Prince XII, her beloved cat who bears a strong resemblance to Garfield. This enrages the Lady's nephew, Lord Manfred Dargis, who will now only receive a stipend of £50 a week and inherit the grand estate once Prince passes away. Lord Dargis traps Prince in a picnic basket and throws him into the river. Garfield inadvertently switches places with Prince after Jon finds Prince climbing out of a drain and takes him to the hotel after mistaking him for Garfield, while Prince's butler, Smithee, finds Garfield in the street and takes him to Carlyle Castle after mistaking him for Prince.

In the grand estate Garfield is residing in, he receives a great deal of special treatment, including a butler and a group of four-legged servants and followers, including Prince's loyal bulldog servant, Winston. Garfield teaches his new animal friends how to make lasagna, while Prince learns to adapt to his new life with Jon. Dargis sees Garfield and thinks Prince has come back. If the solicitors see Prince/Garfield, they will not sign the estate over to Dargis, who secretly wants to destroy the castle and barnyard and kill the animals to build a spa resort, causing Miss Abby Westminster, another solicitor, to get suspicious of him. Dargis makes many attempts to kill Garfield, one involving a merciless yet dim-witted Rottweiler named Rommel.

Eventually, Garfield and Prince meet each other for the first time and they convince the animals to help them defeat Dargis. Jon and Odie discover the mix-up and go to the castle, which Liz is coincidentally visiting. Garfield and Prince taunt Dargis, whose plan is exposed, and they are seen by the solicitors. Dargis barges in, holding a blunderbuss and threatening the solicitors if they do not sign the papers giving him ownership of the estate, and also taking Liz hostage. Jon attempts to force Dargis to release Liz by holding a crossbow at him, only for Dargis to threaten to kill Jon for getting involved in the first place. Garfield and Prince, with the help of Odie and Jon, save the day while Smithee alerts the authorities and Dargis is arrested for his crimes. Garfield, who had been trying to stop Jon from proposing to Liz, has a change of heart: He helps Jon propose to Liz, and she accepts.
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

KZA wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:45 pm
BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:40 pm

okay bros pile on

You guys know what. I quit too.

May the "Ratpack" each should manage 5 Teams and you can allways change your rules and make deals with yourself. :rolleyes:

It was nice to be part of this League for some Years but now its just done. Wish all the good Guys in the League all the best and may see ya in other Fantasy Leagues.

Hope STL will get a good replacement GM (i doubt it though) ...

Regards KZA
Why do I keep getting added to the church of feet? Is one of you guys adding me to that? I really don't find feet hot at all and I think whoever adds me to that chat is super immature
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Fred Figglehorn, an unpopular, hyperactive 15-year-old who wears childish dungarees, striped T-shirts and suspenders, believes himself to be cool and a good singer. He is in love with a girl named Judy, and is devastated to see her performing a romantic duet with his rival Kevin during a music class. Following this, Fred aspires to one day sing his own duet with Judy. After an attempt to dig his way to her house to avoid harassment by Kevin, Fred discovers that she has moved, so he throws a massive tantrum by tearing up his living room and later cleaning it up. Thus, Fred embarks on a journey to find Judy's new house and sing with her there.

During the quest, Fred encounters a myriad of characters including a Hispanic man who doesn't speak English; a talking deer; a bedraggled childhood friend who had gotten lost in the forest years earlier (known as Little Evan Weiss); a neighborhood girl named Bertha; and a boy named Derf with a personality diametrically opposite to his own. Eventually arriving at Judy's home, Fred discovers that she is hosting a party to which he was not invited. Fred is bullied by her guests for his poor social standing at school, and his eccentric personality. Kevin then shoves a pizza onto Fred's shirt, causing him to unintentionally vomit on Judy's party dress. Miserable, Fred leaves the house and is infuriated to find that Kevin has posted a video of him vomiting on Judy on YouTube. In an attempt to get revenge, Fred decides to throw a party of his own to which no one will be invited. To deceive others into believing that he has held a spectacular house party, Fred invites Bertha over, where they costume mannequins in different outfits and clown around while filming the proceedings. Fred alters the video of the fake party and posts it on the internet, whereupon his peers are misled into believing that Fred and Bertha actually held an extraordinary party. Following this, Judy visits Fred's house and asks if the two may sing together, and Fred accepts the request.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

What would you do if you were in my position?
(Let's keep this conversation private)

I think I am less bothered by what people are saying behind my back than the fact that something I used to find exciting as a leisure activity has now become not that way. Obviously want to participate but didn't think it would get this bad, this quickly.

I guess I've never really been much of a talker, and now that this has happened, not really in the mood to bicker with anyone.
I thought it used to be all in the good fun, but now, it seems more or less uncontrollable and vapid.

I appreciate everything you are doing, BoKnows. Probably going to lay low for the time being and let the dust settle...
KZA
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Writing for The Atlantic in 2016, Mike Mariani wrote that "It would be tough to look at the roster of television shows any given season without finding several that owe a creative debt to Twin Peaks," stating that "Lynch's manipulation of the uncanny, his surreal non-sequiturs, his black humor, and his trademark ominous tracking shots can be felt in a variety of contemporary hit shows.[16] In 2010, the television series Psych paid tribute to the series by reuniting some of the cast in the fifth-season episode, "Dual Spires". The episode's plot is an homage to the Twin Peaks pilot, where the characters of Psych investigate the death of a young girl in a small town called "Dual Spires". The episode also contains several references to the original show. Twin Peaks actors that guest star in the episode are Sherilyn Fenn, Sheryl Lee, Dana Ashbrook, Robyn Lively, Lenny Von Dohlen, Catherine E. Coulson and Ray Wise. Prior to the airing of the episode, a special event at the Paley Center for Media was held where the actors from both shows discussed the episode.[89][90]

Reviewers and fans of four seasons of Veena Sud's U.S. TV series, The Killing, have noted similarities and borrowed elements from Lynch's Fire Walk with Me and Twin Peaks, and compared Sud and Lynch's works.[91][92][93][94][95][96][97][98]

Carlton Cuse, creator of Bates Motel, cited Twin Peaks as a key inspiration for his series, stating: "We pretty much ripped off Twin Peaks... If you wanted to get that confession, the answer is yes. I loved that show. They only did 30 episodes. Kerry [Ehrin] and I thought we'd do the 70 that are missing."[99]

Twin Peaks served as an inspiration for the 1993 video game The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, with director Takashi Tezuka citing the series as the main factor for the creation of the "suspicious" characters that populate the game, as well as the mystery elements of the story.[100] The show has also influenced a number of survival horror and psychological thriller video games—most notably Alan Wake,[101] Deadly Premonition,[102] Silent Hill,[103] and Max Payne.[104] The 1998 open world adventure video game Mizzurna Falls was reminiscent and a homage to Twin Peaks.[105]

The American animated show Gravity Falls repeatedly referenced the Black Lodge along with other elements of Twin Peaks throughout its run.[106]

Riverdale, an American teen drama, is noted for its many homages to Twin Peaks. Along with many thematic similarities and direct references, Mädchen Amick appears in both series.[107] In an interview promoting the second season of Riverdale, showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa remarked that "all roads on Riverdale lead back to Twin Peaks."[108]

The song "Laura Palmer" by the band Bastille was written influenced by the "slightly weird, eerie" atmosphere of the show.[109]
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 468
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

Normally I adore this kind of energy but you guys, this thread has enough posts already.
Literally just some fucking guy.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Fargo Mafia Roster -> Loony Bin
KZA
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Mabel Pines (born August 31,[6] 5 minutes before Dipper Pines[24]) is a 13-year-old girl spending the summer with her Great Uncle Stan in Gravity Falls, Oregon, where she and her brother frequently encounter the supernatural. She takes a much less serious approach to life than her twin brother, as she navigates her way around odd, new surroundings. Mabel is represented by the Shooting Star in the Zodiac.[25]

History

Early life

Mabel was born on August 31.[6][24] According to her, her first word was "unicorn."[26] She claims to have shown a "natural gift" for art since she was two years old.[27] She and Dipper were raised non-religious, but celebrate all holidays at her insistence.[28]

Since the age of three, Mabel has celebrated Halloween in Piedmont with Dipper Pines.[12] Mabel and Dipper went to Eggbert Elementary.[29] At age nine, she won a mini-golf tournament and from then on she has been amazing at it.[21]
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Strawhenge wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:48 pm Normally I adore this kind of energy but you guys, this thread has enough posts already.
but none of them are as good as these
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Dude I'm really not liking all this drama that's being going on lately.

If you want me out of the game just let me know and I'll quit. I really love being part of it and I think it's really freaking fun but I'm just getting tired of all this &^@#ing drama. I really wish everybody would calm down and realize that it's just a game. KZA and Strawhenge specifically really seem pissed off with me even though I did nothing to either of them. I understand I screwed KZA over in the Stolyarov-Bratt trade call but it was a terrible deal and he's already bent me over backwards before with the Hanifin trade.

Anyways Hally I was just checking in and hoping that we're both still on the same page.

cheers,
BoKnows
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Buttercup has short black hair in a flip with a small triangular part on her forehead. She has lime green eyes and dresses in a lime green dress that has a black stripe in the middle of it. Buttercup also wears white tights and black Mary Jane shoes with her dress. Her special ingredient is spice and her signature color is light green.

In the episode The City of Clipsville, there is a brief scene where the Girls come across a makeup kit, triggering this memory. Along with this, the Girls imagine a scenario in which they are teenagers and have given up their crime fighting habits, causing the city to be full of chaos, as well as a new look. Unlike her younger counterpart, Buttercup’s hair is clearly longer, and styled in a shoulder length lob with a flip at the ends. She is also shown with eyelashes, bright red lipstick, and a curvier figure. She wears a green crop top with a red number “7” on it, high waisted dark green flared pants with a lighter green bow on the waistline, and dark green shoes. The "teenage" Powerpuff Girls also appear to have flat feet, which their 5-year-old counterparts don't have.

Referred to in the ending theme as "the toughest fighter," she is the group's tough member and is easily enraged. Sometimes this, and her aggression, get the better of her, making her a little reckless and stubborn (but she overcame it in "Makes Zen to Me"). However, as displayed in "Bubblevicious", she has enough control so as to not go "overboard" on innocent civilians like Bubbles did, no matter how trivial the offense.

She also showed a greedy side in "Moral Decay," to which she knocked out teeth for the sole purpose of obtaining money. She has shown these sides, and a softer side in several episodes. For example, in the episode "Cover Up," she had a soft green blanket that she was obsessed with that she would hug that gave her the confidence to be a better fighter, and she is quite protective over her sisters. In "The Rowdyruff Boys," she has a tremendous disdain for resorting to kissing the boys in order to eliminate them, though willingly kisses a boy ridden with what she feared to be "cooties" in the episode "Cootie Gras".

In the episode "Nuthin Special," her special "ability" is revealed to be that she can curl her tongue (Blossom and Bubbles cannot do this, nor can anyone else in Townsville). She possesses a violent and a mean streak not displayed by her sisters. She is also shown to bully on her fellow classmate Elmer Sglue, who becomes a mutant paste hostile abnormal eater, which makes both Blossom and Bubbles force her to apologize to him.

During the birth of the girls in The Powerpuff Girls Movie, she was initially shown to look extremely happy with wide eyes and an open-mouthed smile up to the point where, last of the three girls, Professor Utonium said he would name her Buttercup because, as both of her sisters' names, it also begins with a B. Once she heard this, Buttercup immediately crossed her arms and pouted, "Hmph!"; this may explain her tough nature.

It is also revealed in the film that Buttercup inspired the other girls to use their powers to fight crime and the forces of evil after she knocks down Rocko Socko who caused her to lose her temper with one punch; ironically, she initially apologized profusely for her actions, thinking she would get in trouble with everyone.

Her greatest dislike is admitting defeat, because of this, the Powerpuff Girls were able to achieve victory against the Rowdyruff Boys in "The Boys are Back in Town". She also stated in an interview for the Powerpuff Girls Movie that through the rough fights, she never worries about injuries at all.
Likes & Dislikes

Having fun
Money
Winning and getting things right
Fighting with everyone
Her green blanket, "Blankie"
Using her powers
Goofing off
Night parties
The color black
The color blue
The color green
Hitting a scrap of meat
Her favorite cereal (Lucky Captain Rabbit King Nuggets)
Fighting
Airboxing
Kicking some butt
Martial arts
Dodgeball
Comedies (especially Slapstick)
Water Guns
Playing toys (mostly action-figures)
Her sisters Blossom and Bubbles
Scaring her sisters (just for kicks)
Being sarcastic
Sports (both playing and watching them)
Hardcore Rock/Metalcore/Party/Punk Rock Music
Disco Music
The Professor
April
BEEBO
The City of Townsville
Spicy food
Garlic
The Powerpuff Hotline
The Dark
Movies in a really cool theater (as do her sisters)
Tag
Brute force
Tennis
Hunchback (a stuffed toy only present in the episode Sweet 'N Sour)
Being tomboyish
Robin Snyder
Playing with Blossom's hair (she made a car racetrack with hairclip bends in The Mane Event)
Jawbreakers
Apologizing (currently)
Dislikes

Crime
Villains
Baths
Monsters
Not being able to do certain things either of her other sisters can do (For example: blowing ice)
The Town of Citiesville
Cleaning
Waiting in the bus
Classical/Pop/Hip-hop Music
Pink (sometimes)
Liver and Onions
Losing and not getting things right
Girly stuff (Especially party dresses)
School subjects (feels overwhelmed because of how difficult they seem to her)
Bugs
Spiders
Silent movies (as do her sisters)
Animal Abuse (as do her sisters)
Her sisters being harmed
Blossom's dogmatic leadership
Her own attitude when she realizes that something has to be done about it
Algorithms
Shrimp (as do her sisters which was shown in Child Fearing)
Losing Money
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Hally wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:50 pm Mabel Pines (born August 31,[6] 5 minutes before Dipper Pines[24]) is a 13-year-old girl spending the summer with her Great Uncle Stan in Gravity Falls, Oregon, where she and her brother frequently encounter the supernatural. She takes a much less serious approach to life than her twin brother, as she navigates her way around odd, new surroundings. Mabel is represented by the Shooting Star in the Zodiac.[25]

History

Early life

Mabel was born on August 31.[6][24] According to her, her first word was "unicorn."[26] She claims to have shown a "natural gift" for art since she was two years old.[27] She and Dipper were raised non-religious, but celebrate all holidays at her insistence.[28]

Since the age of three, Mabel has celebrated Halloween in Piedmont with Dipper Pines.[12] Mabel and Dipper went to Eggbert Elementary.[29] At age nine, she won a mini-golf tournament and from then on she has been amazing at it.[21]
Yo Hally

I feel like this might have been a joke post

But also i feel like there's some truth behind every joke and I just got pinged by this

So can you tell me the rationale behind this post?
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Please don't spam with the confused face emoji. Use it sparingly and only if you are truly "confused" about the content in a post...NOT to shadow a user or make a point.
KZA
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

based queen
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Hey KZA - I seem to have attracted a group that likes to pile on to my posts with a lot of negativity lately and accuse me of being a troll, etc. which I am not doing.

Can you help deal with this? its unwarranted and goes against the board rules.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

BoKnows wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:54 pm Hey KZA - I seem to have attracted a group that likes to pile on to my posts with a lot of negativity lately and accuse me of being a troll, etc. which I am not doing.

Can you help deal with this? its unwarranted and goes against the board rules.
Sure can!

1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta (I had none so this time I used spaghettini)
½ cup vegetable oil (I used less)
⅓ cup soy sauce (I only use Kikkoman)
⅓ cup rice vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
2-3 tablespoons white sugar
Dash of chilli oil (I ran out so I used about a tbsp of sweet chili sauce I had...I've also used chili flake)
½ teaspoon ground ginger
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
3 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast meat
⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 bunch chopped green onion
1 red bell pepper & 1/2 green pepper
1 grated carrot

Boil and drain the pasta...set aside.

Lightly toast the sesame seeds...also set aside.

Mix the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, ginger and pepper together and let side in fridge.

Chop veggies (I cut them into very small pieces and grate the carrot).

Mix the dressing into the pasta then stir in the veggies & chicken and chill for at least 2-3 hours before serving.

Top with toasted sesame seeds.

I made two today...one with chicken, one without (we have vegetarians in the family). Someone commented it was refreshing on the hot day. Super easy but it's always been a hit.

Hope you like it...you can adjust to your own taste.

Have a great night.

KZA
KZA
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

that’s a good pasta
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

If you think about it, anime girls could actually be great enhanced soldiers in the army. Their enlarged eyes means they could scout for enemies and spot them much easier than normal people, and also function as night vision due to an increased amount of light entering the eye. Their smaller noses also means they could likely survive toxic gases for longer and it would be cheaper to manufacture gas masks for them as the smaller nose would mean the mask can also be smaller.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 618
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I love you guys
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 618
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

This is a thread state that catches a mafia
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Winning and getting things right
Fighting with everyone

me when I play mafia
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Dear Players of Fargo Mafia,

This letter has been served as notice of your recent acts of unwarranted harassment. You are required to cease and desist all acts of harassment including but not limited to:

Scumreading me, FOS'ing me, tinfoiling me, pushing on me, voting me, saying that I am mafia, implying that I am mafia, acting like I could be mafia, not unconditionally townreading me

The listed actions are unwanted and unwarranted. This cease and desist letter shall serve as a pre-suit letter requesting that you provide written assurance immediately that you will discontinue further actions.

Sincerely,

Jessica
4/17/2021
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:59 pm Dear Players of Fargo Mafia,

This letter has been served as notice of your recent acts of unwarranted harassment. You are required to cease and desist all acts of harassment including but not limited to:

Scumreading me, FOS'ing me, tinfoiling me, pushing on me, voting me, saying that I am mafia, implying that I am mafia, acting like I could be mafia, not unconditionally townreading me

The listed actions are unwanted and unwarranted. This cease and desist letter shall serve as a pre-suit letter requesting that you provide written assurance immediately that you will discontinue further actions.

Sincerely,

Jessica
4/17/2021
What the nya~ did you just fucking nya~ about me, you little nya~? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my nya~ in the Navy nya~s, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret nya~s on Al-nya~, and I have over 300 confirmed nya~s. I am trained in nya~ warfare and I’m the top nya~ in the entire US armed nya~. You are nothing to me but just another nya~. I will nya~ you the fuck out with nya~ the likes of which has never been seen before on this nya~, mark my fucking nya~. You think you can get away with saying that nya~ to me over the nya~? Think again, nya~. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of nya~ across the USA and your nya~ is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, nya~. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your nya~. You’re fucking nya~, kid. I can be nya~, nya~, and I can nya~ you in over nya~ ways, and that’s just with my bare nya~. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed nya~, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States nya~ and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable nya~ off the face of the nya~, you little nya~. If only you could have known what unholy nya~ your little “nya~” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking nya~. But you nya~, you nya~, and now you’re nya~, you goddamn nya~. I will shit nya~ all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking nya~, kiddo.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

@Hally

if you are not a villager feel free to laugh at me

if you are, read on:

you are a potato. your friends think you are a potato. they went out of their way to defend you and your potatoey ways because they know that your potatoey moves will get you mislynched if you are a villager.

they all think you were a villager. i kinda agree with them from some read of your mu games but I trust their reads on you more.

i understand that you want to do potatoey shit like vote me for some completely asinine reasons that make sense to only a select handful of root vegetables in the garden patch. let me be clear. if you make this vote tomorrow and you are a villager we will lose. and everyone will call you a potato and you will deserve it for your potato vote on me.

i am saying potato a lot to emphasise how terrible i think your play has been regardless of your alignment. think you are worse than useless in 100% of games from this single sample size. i do not need to ever play another game with you to confirm this. you post absolute nonsense and demand lynches for mindboggling (if any!) reasons.

you are king potato of potato mountain.

but i think you are a villager more than the other players in this game.

so i ask of you, to stop being a fucking potato for once in this game and do something useful.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

This is mashed potatoes.

You make mashed potatoes by forcing the potato masher you've been using as a knife rack into the boiled potatoes to make the spuds fluffier and reevaluating based on the results.

You ruin mashed potatoes by going let's add it in yeah sure why not every time a spice is mentioned until you realize people who flunked home ec have been the ones mentioning spices and all the potatoes you haven't been paying attention to are burnt.

I don't really care if my slot gets roasted for KFC if it deserves to be there and I recognize our actual risk of getting roasted in this cooking show is extremely low.

But it took an hour to get people to stop grilling SyndiKatt and after like three hours of Weird Tastes being softboiled he is still the #2 combo and now I am in a roasting pan because people who can't even be arsed to taste the food as they cook when I'm here loudly shouting at them are being allowed to publish cookbooks for no good reason.

Focus. Organize your spice rack.

I would write this recipe and mean it as either alignment lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

A̷̢̻̟͖̖̯͉̰͎̤̩̞̣̫̒̉̾̎̓̈́̄̈́c̸̢̛̗̻̰̀̉͆̐͋̆̈́̔͗͝͝͠ç̴̱̱̮̘̖̥̫̆̈́͐̃̍͒̀͠ơ̸̧̟̝̳͒̒̎̓̌̐̈͊͝͝͝͝͝r̷̡̬̹̤̲͈̩͍̻͕̯̦̞̱̮̓͋̎̈́̎ď̶̪̳̼̞͇̲̼̠̠̺̯̀͆̽̆̂̕i̵̘̩͛̋͒̇̉ṉ̷̜̩̈́̈̎͐͋̎͆̄ḡ̶̡̛̦͉̙̼̗̹͉̜̥̰͔̭͂̆̇͋̒͑̈́͌̾̐͒̚ ̸̡̡̦̯͉̪̹͌́͒̈́͒̒̎̍͝͝ţ̸̢̘̖̝̰̲̻̜͖͖͖͑̑͛͗̎̑͂̀̋͆̽͘͝͠ͅͅo̴̮͗́̓ ̴̧̟͍̙̼̽͊̂̑̕͠͝a̶̡̨̧̠̮̣͚͘ľ̴͖̟͋͛̍̉̐̀̕͝l̸͓̃̀͑̽́͋́̊͘̕͝ ̵̧͎̳̗͂́͒̈͆́͜͝k̸̡͎̻̫̰̹̰͙̞̺̗̙͔͎̳̓͗̋ņ̴̨̞̲͓͉̮̩̦̗̣̮̮͠o̶̦͍͕͔͙͒̎͛́w̶̢̞͕̲̩̟͇̲͓̺̞͚̹͜͝n̸̩͈͖̤̰̠͉̞̣̟̩̒̊̄̊͆̈͑͝ ̶̡͔̩̻̥͗̀̌͗͗̀͗̑̃̕͠͠l̸̛̙̓͘͘ą̵̡̢̨̬͖̻̗̄̅̐́͗̈́̈̚͝w̷̛͈̥̹͇͓̮̕ş̸̧̛̀̈̅̍̎͒̾̉̂̇̅͘̚͜͝ ̴̨̻̹͖͎͎̘̻̲̙͎̲̏̅̅̎͆̑̔͌͊̏̕ͅȏ̴̢̫͚f̸̡̳̬̍̒̿͋͑̂̚ ̸̡̛̙̻̮͇̙̙̻͍̂͛̑̊̿͗̓͆͐̂̋̈̓͘͜a̵̛͍͕͍͍͍̘̲̎͆̊̄̄̉͊́́̇v̴̧̙̤͈̳̰̞̘̩̮̞̳̯́̅̊͜͝ͅį̸̳͚̼͖͈͐̅̈́͊́̎̑̆͒̚̚͘̚̚a̸̟̪͙͕̔̀̇̂̆̿͋͛͌̚ͅt̵̝͕̭͇͎̗͕͓͈̫͗͑̉̑̅́͛͑͛͌̕i̸̡̛̪̥̝̬̗̱̟̩̐̎̄̅́̆͜ͅͅo̴̮̹̗̩̟͎̠̖̘̪̜͍̝͒̚ṉ̷̡̛̤̤͙͖̼̲̤͚̤̖͍͍͓͋̊̍,̴̜̙̈́̒͑̿͛̽̈̏̐͐̚͝ ̴̬̯̦̟̓̀̈́̇̈͒̋̏͌̎̍͂̎͐͘ͅt̸̨̧̤͉͍̤͎̲̪̪͕̓̓̔̀͜ḩ̵͔̹̘̞̻͚͉͋́͆́̾̐́̍͋͊̕͝͠ę̶̺̞̺̙̒̈́ͅr̷͎̯̘̓̐e̶̳̲͍̻̘͉̟̰̻̔̎̒͗̽̔̇̀̆͑͐̈̚͜͝͝ ̷̢̛̲͔̘̟́͐̎͋͗͋͝i̶̥̻͍͂̀̂̑̊͠s̶͓̠͉͚̳̤͍͖̻̜̈́̆͗̄͗̈́̒̀̐͘͠ ̸̨͉̞̜̍̈́̒͑͐͛̚͝ň̸̡͉̲͕̈͌̋͛͑̈͝͝ỏ̵͍̥̯̻͕̗̯̣́̅̎͜ ̶̧̮͔̝͖̥̫͖͋͆͋̂̋̑̇w̸̨̥̩̔̂̃̿͒̊͛̅͗́̿ͅâ̴̡̯̻̪ỳ̴̧̢̯̗͚͚͔̖͚͕̫͇͓͖̐̀̿̈́̅̉̇̈́́͋̅ ̶̜̬̀́͂a̶̛̘͆̓̊̽͆̊̒͊͊̐̚̕͝͝ ̸̡̬̦̦̳̫̱̪̘̖̦̘̑̈́̐̓́͑̔̐̊͒̕͘͠ͅb̸̠̈́̀̿̓̔̌͌̈́e̴̡̞̱̝̗̠̜͋̊̉̀̓̈́̅͌̋́̓̈́̓̇̚ë̸̠̐̉̓̃̄̅̕̕͜͝ ̵̧̼̏̿̾͛́̕̚͘͝ͅs̷̳͕̰̭͗̆͋̑͐̂̋̌̐͌̂̈́̓͝h̸͍̺̠͈̦̜̤͕͇̦̒͗̆̌̑̅̈́̄͗̍̿͌͘o̷̢̧̲̣͈̳͕̘͙̻̎̽̈́̆͝ͅȗ̴̹̜̰̤̙͎͇̹͚͍̭͜͜ͅl̵̛͍̘̆̊̅̾̓̀͒̈́̂͘͘͠d̷̢̀́̎̓̂͒́̓͗̐ ̶̛̰͒̍͊͠ḅ̸̨̢̺̲̘͈͕̭̰͖̱̺̈́̑̌̈͝e̴̪̞̳̻̰̟̅̐͒̂͋̽̀͒̾̉̚ ̷̧̧̨̼̳͉͕̹̘̤̦͇̲͆̌̅̀̐̚͘ͅã̸̯̤̫̱̭̻̄̓b̵̢̛̦̙͙̘̙̟̫̈́͒̽̇̾͊̈́̈́̄̄̍̉̕ͅl̶̨̨̃ḛ̷̢̨̛̙̮̼̩̥̠̺̬͚̒͂͂ͅ ̷͍̤̯͆̃̾̏̅̌̾͋̈́̕t̸̝͍͓͉̼͎̞̍̐̌͆̆̾͗͊̅̕̚̚͘ó̷̻̣̯͙̻̻̗͇̤̄̈̎̏́͌͂͠ ̶̝͉̙͎̰̠͙͉̯̀f̶̡̡̧̹͉̗͛͌̽̓̋̈̃̍͐̎̃̆̃̕l̸̨̡̧̨͚͓̲͎͍̻͋̃͌̿̄́̆̀̄́͗̚͘ẏ̴͙͔͙͍͎͈͖̼͂̎͊.̸̠̯̱͇̬̌̌͂̍̓̄̐́́͜͝ ̶̢̥̹͍̥̈I̵̧͙̼͙̪͔̦̜͕̲̣͂͆̄̾̿̋̌̒̀͒̀̽̾̚͠ͅͅt̵̛͇̊̿́̒s̴̨̨̰͔͕̭͋̓̇̂̓͌̑͂̐̏̾͒̅̉͠ ̷̘̪̙̋̈̎̇̀̂̕͜͠͝w̸̺̹̬͚̯͑̇̊į̵̧̼̙̤̙͔̙̳̋̇̎̎̾̀̔̈́̀̄͠͝͝n̷̮̜̺̗̼̩̯̙̳̰̩̖͐͛ͅg̸̢̰̫̙̋͋͗́s̷̙̙̦͍̠̘͇̞̤̉̉͐͋͂̔̉̓͐̂́̕͠͝ ̵͔̉̃ä̶̧̨̙̻̥͓́͆ŗ̴̩̑͗͋͂̈͌͒̒̀͘͘é̶̗̜͚̱͎͔̻̬̠͇̿͛͐̌̉̾͐͒͂͊̓̕͝ͅ ̶͈̹͉͇̪͒͋t̸̡̧̯̬͓̰̼̼̿͆̽͒o̸̙̘̱̳̫͓͕͐̓ơ̸̙̭͙͙͐͐́͂̓̔͒̾͐̀̒̇͝ ̵̖̹̯̇̎̓̿̅̉̾̎̑̔̽̚ͅs̵̨̨͔͚͕̣̬̼͎̘̭̣̉̉̄̋m̸̧͖͎͖̗̗̥̺̙̘̫̺͆̐̍̈́͛̊͊ą̴̟̩̲̮̜̈́̽̇̄̍̂̇̅̓́̀͝l̷̗̗̱̖̭̘̟̫̂̅̅̔̽̈l̷̢̛̝̗͕͕͎̺̟̱̖̭̜͔͗̌̎͐̿́̀̿ͅ ̸̡̹͓̬̪̭̔͌̆t̴̡̡̢͎̞̫̙̩̤͍̽̎̂o̷̤͍͎͍̞͈̣͓͕͑̄̅̌̀͆̚ ̶̡̧̯͕͉͕͇̩̥͎̲̣̖̋̄͆̇̆g̵͙̥̐͛͗̌̆̄̍͒͒̈́̒͆e̴̡̡͓̪̠̱̣͓͐͐́́̐̕ẗ̵̛̘̹͎̻͎͎͈͚̘̣͇̟̟́̌̈̑̂͑̀̕͜͠ͅ ̵̘̻͖͙͒́̊͛̌̈́͌́̾͌͆̔̃́i̸̧̐̄̏̃̇͌͛́̔̎̀̀͒̄t̸̨̟̙͎̦̬͔͎͎̀̀s̵̛̛̬̤͕͉͙̺̱͔͚̤͇͖̲̣͕̍̎̉̃̏͒̔͋͘͘͘͠ ̷̨͎̜̮̤̣̩̤̼͖́͛̏̒f̵̢͉̦̲̹̺̺̰̹̻̹͈̯̍̈́̾̄̓̈̊̓̇͘͝ā̵̳̀͂͊̓̋̿t̷̻̻̙̲͙͑̀̎̅̍̾̎̅̇̈͘͜ ̷̢̨̠͍̭͎̩̫̔̑̆̄̔͛͐̓̊̄̾͠l̴͓̖͓͛̂̾̃̎̑̀̔̍̀̍ỉ̴̗͉̖̺͛̿͠͝t̷̢̝̬̙̭̜͍̘͎͇̺̜̏̈́̃̃̂͂͘͠t̴̡̡̺̭̻̠̯̳̣̰͈͌̂̅̌̋͛͑̂̃̐̓̑̈́̕͝ͅl̸̼̩̜̞̙̠̯̬͛̿̈́̉͊͑̏e̷̬͚͔͈̦͚̻̓̓͛̽̽͆̀͐̇̎̄͌̔̕͝ͅ ̶͈̠̋͌̃̇b̸̧̢̩̭̻͖͕͙̹̗̞̪̳̗̬̅͆͋̈́͂͆͑̎̽͘͝͠o̵̗̬̱̼̭̫̅̏̿̅̈́̚d̸̤̠̞̤͈̤͔̰̰̈́͒̾̊̃̈́̓̀͘ý̵̜̤̙̯̹̳͌͑͆̀ ̸̨̧̜̺͇̹̠͙̬̗͍͆̀̀͛̅͛́͐͋͜͝õ̵̪̖̺̰͍̦͚̲̰̲͚̀̑̈́̾̄͒̒ͅf̷̘̦̗̘̩̦̖̩̼̮̥̃̈̆̓͆̏̆̎͝f̸̧̡̝͈͊ ̸̧̨͇̣͎̬͓̱̹̹̲̦̺́̑̿̓͛̃̃́́̔̿͛́̕̚ṯ̵̳̙̓͌͐̄̈́̿̒̃͝h̴̖̲͙̓́̂̂̀̉́̉͐̊́͝ę̴̝̪̻̫͔͕̼̬͉̉̌̈́̂̀̽̉͒̑ ̸̢͕̗̺̻̲̼̘͈͓̲̙̙̠̋́̑̄̒̍g̴̭̭̙͉̝̔͂̈́̌͐͘r̸̨͙̟̺͚̤̝͇̱͇͓̪̝̱̆͒͠ō̸̭̌͐͂̓͌ứ̷̫̙͉̖͖̮̘̳̯̙̗̰͇̘̉͆ṉ̴̮̜̱̹͇̳͋̄͐͆̎͋̓̓̏͌̄d̴̘̝̣͙̼̟͕̹̟͐̏͜͜͜.̷̧̨̪͔̞͙̰̲͚̫̭̖̲̓͐̾̄͑͝͝ ̴̧̢̭̳̠̤͙̟͇͎͈̺̆̀̔̂́̿̒͑͜͝ͅT̶̛̳̭̗̖̣̟͕͕̯̞̲͎͚̫͈̓̈́̑̄͂́ḧ̵͈̤̫̥̹̳̻̆̈́͊̌͘͜͠͠e̶̤̗͓̗̦̜͚̜͓̱̿̀̌̈́̿͌́̆͌̕͠͝ ̸̧͚͙̭̘̜͕̼̔̈̇̐͛͋̚b̴̨̛̜̘͓̲͚̩͕̯̼̟͕̥̀̀̎͆̇̐̋͝ë̶͔̀͐ê̸̮̮͌̄̔͜,̸̡͖̱̲̗̯̖̓͌ ̵̛̛͎͓̞͓̭̭̼̭̑͗̇͑̓͑̀̀̉̋̂̑͘ͅͅo̸̫̻͚̦̖̿̔̇̕f̷̪̮͖̺̞͖̼͎̪̳̊̀͋͊̾̑͆͛͘ ̷̧͎̺̟̼̦͍͚͐̆̆̐͒̿̉͝ĉ̶̡̞̼̩̪̺̻̣͎͚̖̝̃̎o̴͇̘̞͎̹̫̣͚͓͉̫̽̊̉̓̍̒͌͜ṵ̷͒̌̆͌͋̈̕͘͠r̸̪̝̯͇̮̥̜̘̬̫̟̪̲̾́͒͑̓̓͘͘̚͝s̵̝̜̠̦̩̱̘͔̰̹̉̌̓́̂̓̽ͅe̷̡̘͓̮̫̻̝̐,̵̨̛͔̼̝͚͈̱̰̫̟̤̜̱̳͛͑̔͆̄̉̑͆̔̚͜͠͝ ̸̭̤͕̭̘̹̦̬͖́̋̓͌̈́̈́̇̍͝͠ͅͅf̵͓̌̈́̌̒̅̐͒͛̇̀̂͘̕͠͠ͅl̴̛̻̪̝̙̤̱̯͓̙̥̃͗̈́͒͋͌͛̕̚̚͝͝ͅi̵̧̛͍͕͉̜͔̫͙͇͖͙̦̮̇͒͗́͐̈͛͒̾̈́͜͝ȩ̵̎̒̈́̅͆͛͠ş̷̘͚̺̻̖̫̘̩̲̫̻̠͕͊̍̇̇̾̓́́̒̍̐ ̷͈̼͚͚͖̔͐̽̀̇͆̒̑̍̈́̓̕à̸̗̝̖͍̏̉̒͊͋̓̅͋̉̐͗͘̕ñ̶͎̼̟̩̩̺͈͍̦ý̴̧̧͔͖̠͈̹̯̼̺͆̕w̶̡̘̰̹̺͔̫̳͍̮̠̖̩̽͆̓̂̀͋͗̍̓̎͑̾̕͝͝ͅạ̴̧̢̐͑̔̈̍̿̂͂̐͊̅͂͐̎̚y̷̛̝͈̯̳̎͊̐̓̎̆̀̀̚ ̵̧̖̙̮̙̼̮̟̹̱̭̤͠ḇ̷̢͕͎̺̊͝ĕ̴̡̢̛̛̠̪͉͍̖̝͚̳̤̽́̕c̷͕̪̼̓̃͑͆̌́͋̎͋ą̷̗͓͖̹̩̹̽͗̅͌́̎͛̀̽͒̾̚u̵̘̞̓̈́̎̏̂͊̿͆̚͜s̸̡̟̞͑͌̍͘͘e̴̞̎ ̷̰̩̮̯̠̖̫̻̝͉̻̟̂̉̈́͒̈̈́́̌̂̋͝b̷̨͚̤̮͉̙͓͍̮̎̐͛̈́̃é̷̮̖͖̘̜̯̩̘͙̓͋̿͛̍͊̃̾̚e̵̝͊̇̾͛ͅs̵͖̞̪̖̞̜̦̲͎̝͉̝͙̓͐͒͊̚ͅ ̶͇̹̫̖̿̒̀͐͐̌̎͂͂̇̕͜d̴̡͓̦̣̣̝̠̀͛̓̈́͊̓̌̂͘ợ̷̜̖͍̻̝̜̥̅́͋̓͑͆͘n̶̪̪̜̣̤͚̻̩̲̜̗͋ͅ'̵̧̦̘͎̥̰̯̟̰͔̈́̉́̈́̿̋ͅt̴̨̨̝̘̹̯̯̲̪͇͎̲̄̄́̊̄ ̵̢̻̲͚̯̩͉̝͍̱̙͍̘͓͛ç̸̧͓̣̣̣̣̼͉̍̔̐͊͂͋̇̿̉͌̋̒͆͘͘͜a̷̢̠̼̜͔̲͇̫̭̯̟̮̒̀̆͐͆͜ŕ̴̨͙̠̺̮̥͕͓͚̻̠̖̠̰̋ͅẽ̵͚̅ ̷̜͌́̈́̄̈ẅ̶̝̫͍͉͇̖͍̠̳́̏̔̀̃̕h̷̛̛̼̱͕͕̳̥̩̦̠͖̗͐͒̐͋̐̔̎̌̅͘͜͝a̶̢̢̙͍͍̙͌̓͐̅̌́́͊͜ͅt̵̟̲̹̰͍̆͛̉́̃́̎̚ ̴̛̞͚̭͗͂͛̎̈́́̆͆̓̉̓̚̕͝h̶̨̧̡̡̺͓͕͚̥̣̜̞͗̅̾̄͌͜͝u̴̢̬͎̓̑͋̄̈̀͊̒̍͆̍̀m̴͔̮͍͍͑̀̑͝ạ̴͍̝́́̋͒̍̎͗̾̒̚̚͜͠n̷̞͔̳̘̙͈̠͆͌s̶̢̙͔̰͉̭̟̻̦̭̈́̿̾̄̓̏̔̊̋͌͐ͅͅ ̴̠̞̱͓̤̝̼̕ṭ̸͔̱̳̪̩͎͖̦̮̰͔̄̀̈́̐̈́̎͊̏̀͆̒̑͛͜͜͝͝h̵̜̝͔͒̆̏̏̓̈́̄͠͝ỉ̶̪̻͎̥̠̬̯̖̲̪̙̯̘̠n̴̨̢̨̛̤͕̦̙̊̈́̄̃̌̇̑͛͋͘k̸̨̖͓̙͔̝̼͈̘̻͍̦̖̿̑ ̶̥̲̺̘̝͔̤̬̈͆̀̃͊í̵̛̳̱̞̓͌̈́̔̽̃̈́̆̑̿́͝s̶̛̤̘͌̔̐ͅ ̵̡̙̫͍̯͓̭̌̏̌͐̍͛̽̇̓̐͝͝i̸̩̟̝̮͍̳̋̂̕m̸̢̪̝̩̜͓̺͈̖̣͓̥̟̓̈́̒ͅp̷̱̘̱͓̦͖̪̠̱͛̉͐́̊̃̽͛̕͝o̸̹̪͎̓͑̐̕š̶̫̳̖̳͚̠̋̂͑̀͋͂̇́̽̏̉͝ͅs̷͚̼̭̗͔̱̠̆͛̆͘ĭ̶͇̒͐̈̿̂̐̐͆͋͝͝b̵̡̨̲̦̬̺̦̙͇̭̹̞͉̎͆͂͑̕ͅl̷̫̲̟̥̩̟̼̱̥̙̔͛̒̍̈̓̾̾͑̓̀͜ĕ̴̛̻͙͙̠̟̱̳̜̯̦̪̜̝͍̰̔̃͂̓͛͆̑̓͋̓̚.̷̡̨̛̯̮̖̗̰͚͇̱̼̈́̂͆͂̉̆̅̄̄́̓̈̑͋͜ ̴̨̧̨̹̙̼̺͇̰̬͇͈͙̙͌̽̚͘͝͠Ÿ̸͇͚̲̗̠̲̥̥͓̳̣͈́͆̂́̚͝é̵̹͙̰̤͕̄̀̒́̍̑͜͝ͅͅl̵̡̨̢̢̮̗̦̭̙̦͙̓́l̵̙̼̼͕̮̜̮̅ͅơ̴̡̨̯͖̮̰̱̗̙̩̼̌͐̉̓͛̆̂͝ͅw̷̛̮͍͔͖̲̥̭̞̺͎̼̱̽̀̆͗̃͗,̴̛̰̺̥̈̈́͆͑̈́͂̇̊̈́̂̀̕͜͜ ̸̛̛̗̱̻̺͉͎̹͙̗̣͖̭̊̆̀͊͛̐̏̽͊̋̕͝ͅb̸̼̬̦̦̗͚̓̔̒͑̍̄̔̑̑͒̋͠ḷ̶̪͓̇̌̀a̵̤̯̻͍̬̓̿͑͑́͛͑̇͒c̸̨̛̛̭̜̬͙̘͉͇̺̩͕̫͔͙̀̿̌̆̀́̏̚͜k̷͇̬̼̿̎͘.̸̤̯͐̐̈́̀ ̸̡̡̢͉̼͇̗͓͆̈́́́́̓̇̿̉͜͠Ȳ̸͚̻̳̱̝͍̤͇́̍̋̒̽́́͑̓͝e̵̛̟̥̥̟̫̙̒͂̎̂̾̈́̈̃̓̂̐͘͘͝l̷̨̫̻͌̆͛̂͊̄̉̓͘͝͠ḽ̵̍̇̎̋͋́̕͝͝ͅợ̶̧̧͙̘͍̱͋̿̽̔̄̀̉͒̂̍̂̏͘͝ẇ̶̮̮͎̩͈̠̦̳̯̣̗̼̋̌͂̊͛̈́̓̐̀́̈́͆͜͜͝,̵̛̲̝͈̝̙́̈̐͜ͅ ̴̯͉̤͔͎̭̮̞̀͛̿́͋͑̕b̶̡̛͉͚̭̈͗̌̆̌̔̑̍̊͘͝ļ̷̪͉͍͕̲͂͊͂̅̏̾̊̑͝a̷̢̧̡͈̞̹̘͙͖̩͙̳̾̄̃̾̋̿͗͆͛̓́͜ͅċ̶̤͑̓̄͑̾͗͘k̶̗̃̀͘͠.̴̮̬̰͌̇̓̓͂̃̄̓̒́͘ ̵̞̦̜̦͈̟̖͈̭̲͐̈̀͑̕͜Y̷̧̢̻͓̞͊͒́͐è̶͈̺͖͖͖̲͚̟̔l̶͈͈̈́̎̉́̑̌ĺ̶̳̼͎̤͎̦̣̒͛̅̈́̕̕o̶̜̒̂̇̂̒͗̆̌̑̀̐͑͆͝͝w̶̲̣̹̬̹̘̳̑̓͌̓̆̔̍͗̒̇͆̑̕͘͠,̵̧̝̖̠̤̥̋͋͗̽͊̃̆͐ ̸̝̫͈̦̠̥̀͒͋̐͂̏̿͜b̷̡̡̺͈̫̪͔͇̜̤̀̄͒͊̾̔̀̔̒̚͘͝l̵̨̢̺͚̘͔̖̺̩̞̪͍͍͗͋́́͌̅̒̿̄͜ͅḁ̴̝̭̪̟͕̜͛͆̋̉̈́͗̔̄̿̊̃̉̋̈́c̶̹̿ḱ̴̢̡̳̞̗̝͇̗̫̱͔͔̭̽̈́̑̑͒̉̆͠.̴̮̈̕ ̷̬͙̙͚͓͕͚̖̓̏̉̿̊͐́̄̈́͋̏̿̏́͝Y̷͉̹̠͉͊̚ę̵͚͈͚̭͉̟̜͔̈̎̒͂͋̓͋ļ̴͚̰̺̩̗͙͕̙͖̼̥̾̓͆͗̎̃̆̓̆͗̒̎͘͝ͅͅḽ̴̹̬͍̟̌̏̒̽̈́̀̈́̀̄͗o̴̢̙͉̳͒̈̓̂͆̓̽͋͊w̵̡̤̄̇̓͒̅̚ͅ,̵̢̈́ ̴̢̨̨̰̰̩̙̀̃͊͋̿͜b̴̡̢̠̞̰͚̘̟̬̏͜l̵̛̳̄̿a̴̡̫̫̖̗̰̟̺̗͎̥͍͈̗̎̈́͋̊̒̚͝͝č̸͕̭̝̐̕̕k̶̨̛̤͙͙̠̈́̿̓̊̏̎͝.̴̛͍ͅ ̶̢̻̖̤͇̠̲̪̌̓̎͘͜O̵̗͖̥͒̍͒́͝ͅơ̵̧̢̻̠̦̲͇̳͗́̋̐̊͆̈͝͠ͅͅḩ̶͖͙̼͔̩̩̱̼̭͈͖͎̖̏̿̆̍̐̎̈́͘̕,̵̢̡͚͎͈̲̻̻͑̍͌͊̆̉̕͠ ̸̳͎̬̖̲̠̫͍̈̇̔͜b̵̥̰̝͕̥͈͔̖́̈͑͛̐̈l̷̡̤̱̬̬̟̜̩̳̥̮͕͍̊͒͆͐̏̐͗̆̐̈́͒̕͝͝ą̸̘̘͌̈͋c̷̡̳̣̯͉̣̻͇͙͗̕͘k̴̗̙̩̯̮̥̄̈̉̌̋̀̀̈́͂̈́̈͠͝͠ ̵̨͚̯͍̭̗̫̮̃̏͐͝͝a̶̻̟͍̗͚̭̜͇͕̘̠̞͇̎̇̉͊̃̓͑͛̽̕͘͠n̶̡̛̹̪̻͔̜͓̝̼̮͓̼̱͆̀̈́͋̐͑̈́̽̔͐͜͠d̵̟̲̘̦̰̳͛ ̴̨̗̯͈̮̜̠̱̭̣͈̼̣̀͛̎͂͂͑́͘͘͝͝͝ͅy̶̧̛̦̜͚͍̟͎̖̐̀̽̔́̔́̃̀̾̈́͝ȩ̸̟͓͇̳̘̯̼͎͎͝l̸̛̙̄̏̾̎͌͛͆̃̆̈͒̚l̶̡̢̼̘̯̼͔͉̼̮̰̰͕̤̔̌͐̾̍̽̓̄́̏͘o̸̻̽̾̒̔͌́͊͋̅̈́̉̋͝w̷̟̞̠̘̆̓̈́́̇̌͒̑̓̽̏̕̕̚̚ͅ!̸̨̣̼̞͕̤̲̤͚͎̐̃̋͆̆̄̈́̄͆̚ ̶̪̼̰͔̲͈̖͙̤͎͔͊L̵͎̫̻͈͍͎͎̘̠̗̞͗͆́̈́̍̉̂͜ͅḙ̶̘̣̝͖̙̪̳̼̬̥̂͐̓̾͜t̶͇̝̐̊͗̽͗̾͂͊͗͐̾̕̕͠͝'̷̛͚̮͋͛̓̂̅͗̈́̐͛͂̾͘s̷̪͐͌̾̽̊́̏͒̍̕ ̸̳͈͇̘͕̲̖͐͗̋̈́͊̔̓̀̈́̚̚ś̷͓͚͙͗̾ḧ̶̝̥̟͚̪̮́̏̓̄͐͐̽͜a̶̞͍̦͔͓͊͗͋̎̓̒̅̾͗̓̑͛͆͒͗ͅk̸̼̟̫̼͙̖̭̞̯̽͗̽͜ȩ̴͈̻͓̼̣̥̟̓̀̓͆͗̓̏͂́̿̒̐͘̚͝ ̴̭̼́̉̒͌̈̄̉̇͝ĩ̴̼̬̟͔͔͕̥̤̙̙̥̟̩͚͛͒̋̅̉͜ţ̵̯͈̼̦̘̗̀̓̌́͜ ̷̧͚̣͗͒̈́̎͛̔͌̉͋̄͐͗̔̅̍u̸̧͇͈͚̩͈͚̲̯͉̗̅̿̀̎̋̀̀̈́̕̕̕͜͝͝p̷̢̛̞̤̻͔͎̥̤̹̬͔̻̳̳̐̒̈́͆ ̸̘̩̬̝͑̔̍͗͋͜ạ̶̳̣̫̭͚̜̜̹̦̑͐͋͆̀̈́͆̈́̉͝͝͠ ̴̛̮̜̱͓̼͈̰̻͙͌͋͒͆̆̂̀̽͂̎͌̏͘l̵̛͕͙̰͙̪̙̯̗͈͎̟̗̊̊̏͂͑̄̑͐̎̕̕͘͜͠͝i̷̡̢͙̲͉̲̜̬͙̱͓̹͔̩̘͛̅̀̾̿̚ţ̸̗̪͔̙̲̹̠̰̞͓͕̌̾͋̋͑̚̕͠t̸̢͇̮̺̭̦͇̘͈̪͙͚̥͊̿͊̈́́͌̾̎͐͋̐͠l̶̢̢̧̦̎̒̓̏̔͂͌̿̊̃̂̌̾̂ḙ̷̬͕̞̝̃̔̈́̏̓̃̅̓̑.̸͔̫͕̜̑́͊̄̐̌̀̀̍̊͑͂̈́̕͜͝ͅ ̴̯̘̐̈́̌́̋̒̉̈̉̚̕͝͝B̸̡̡̝̱̣̫̩͙̙͙͓̮͍̞̐̔̏͌̏̽̏͐͆͗̚â̷̧̧̳̫͓̕͜ŗ̷̻̝̗͈̲̭͇̰͖̤̳͕͂́͊̋̾́̒̔̌̕̕͘͘r̶̙̝͚̳̾̈́̌̒ͅy̷̳͈̬͕̍̋̏̽!̷̡̺͙̝͚̝̈́̀̀̆͐̅͗̀̅͂̈̆͑̇͠ ̵̡̱̝͔͖͕͐̿͌͝B̵̨̨̗͖̥͚͖͖̃̓͆̂̓̂͠͝ͅŗ̸͖̹̬̹̰͕̤̤̑̃̎͛̏̒̋̍͑͠ͅe̶̡̨͈̜̗̬̜̞͕͙̣͛́͜a̴͚̞͛̎͂̒̎̊̓̄̀́̚k̵̽̈́͜f̸̨̤͇̺͚̱͈̺̞̝͎̟̜̏̎ḁ̸̲̀̒̆͆̇̓͒́͜͝͝͝͝s̸̡̟̖̤̻̤̎͂́̽̊̍̔͐̂̅̚͝͝t̸̢̖̲̲̣̘̪̥̳̝̬̓͘̕̕͜ͅ ̶̱̰̐͒̈́í̴̗̮̘͔͈̝̘̞͉͚̙̔̈́̉̃͋̄͛̂̓͆͘͘͝͠s̶̨̢̞̝͕̪̣̬̱̹͓̺̥̅͝ ̴̲̻̞͙͔̙͙̎̎̃r̷͔͙̞̓̀̉͋e̷̡̡̢̛̜̠̯͉̞̩̘̝̋ͅą̷̳͓͍̪͈͍̞͉̪̦̠͇͉͒̾̄̆̀̆̈̕͝ḑ̴̡̫̦̫͕̮̰̽̃͋̅́͠͝ȳ̷̥͇̗̫̗̐͑̋͘̕!̷̢͙̪̤̣͙̄̈̾̀͛̄ ̸̡̧̨̯̥̞͕̪̹̙̰̱̥͑͜͜Ö̸̡̡̖͚̺̩́ȯ̸̡̢̠̯̤͖͔̼̪̫̹̔̿̋̽͜͜͜͠ṁ̸̛̲̟̜̻̝͙̝̻̫̜͖̬͈͔̄͒̒̍͋͌͛̀̊̈́͆̅ī̴͕̫͚̝̩̗̝̩̬͕͍̙̤͑̑͑̓̉́͋͛͜ņ̶̼̪̺̮̳̦̮͙̫̈́̌̿͜͠ͅģ̵̺̭̳̲̦̀̂̀̄͊̓̓̋͋͘̕̕!̸̛̹͍͂̄̓̒́̋͘͠͠ ̴̬͖̪͎̔͊͐̌̓̊̍̈́̃̕ͅH̴̢̱͍̻̼̙̟̓̒̉̾̇̌̌̍̆̽̉̄̅͜͝á̸̧̭͔̯̮͚͐̿͗̆́ǹ̶͔̫͙̝̙͕̖̽͒͆̆͝ĝ̴̨̣͚̥̻̺͔͎͇̖͉͜ͅ ̶̡̠͙̱͔̲̹͕͚̤̤͑o̵̭̼͆͗͗̑̍͂́́̈́̈́̍̕n̴̻̻̱̳͔̹̞̠̈́̓̒̓̈́́́̈̾͐͑͂͝͝ ̶̡̢̢͖͕͍̪̤̺̺̱̫̎͑͆̿̇̕͠ǎ̴̞͙̹̣̜͉̝̽̈́͊̒͒̌̋̾̈͌͂̚̕͜͝ ̷̹͈͎͎̪͎̀̀̕s̶̬̰̱̥̣̬͇̫̝͛̾́̀ȇ̸̢̦̜͖̱͌͂̓̐̚c̷̨̛̟̗̺̪͉̣̱̒͑̀͗͑̒̊̅̐͒͌͝ó̵̢̲̟͉̫̥͔̔͗̆̕ͅn̴̛̲̱̽̐̄̋̂́͑̈́͗̔͐̕͜͝͝ḓ̴̗̲͍̦͉͎͙̙̬̝̈́ͅ.̸̠̼̻͎͂͒͊͌̓̍̇̃͠ ̵̢͔̦̒̋̌̆̇̓̃̇́̎̕͘͜H̴̡̧̛͖̘̘͈̗͖͍͕͙̰̙̱͛͆̒̽͌͆̓́̓͠͝͝e̷̹͕͎̬̒͛̿́͆̿̈́̾̐͝l̶̨̡̡̛̖̱͖̰͚̠̖̜̥̟̯̪͌̂̊͐̊̍͌̓͛̑l̴̻̼̟̔̓̇̈́ǫ̵̥͔̗̺̟̼̪̩̍̀̄̀̔̀̽͑̅̕͜͜͝?̸̡͍̞̝̄͐̕͘͠ ̸̫͆̄̊̂̇̾̅̎̋̚-̴̢͉̉͊͌͛̏̆͑̓͆̊̃͝ ̸̨͍̭̖̭͐͋B̵̢̢̜̭̤̺̞̤͎̼͓̲͎͂̔̅̒͜a̸͙̠̰͙̣͓̲̠̩̬͛͛r̷̨̠͚͓̜̝̩͈̘̽̃͂̿̍̄̄͒̎̌̕̕̚r̷̲̰̩͎̖͔͓͕̪̮͍̽́͐͋͂̄͆̇̇͝ͅỳ̴͉͛͆͆̍̇̐̽̀͘͜͠?̴̙͈͈̳̣̲̫͔̺̗̾ͅ ̷̢̠͓̱͕̩̼͇̗͚̌-̷̡̖̻̼͉̰̫̖͑̎̈̎̒͊́̓̈́͊͑̅̚̚ ̷̡̰͔͎̟̲̮̻̝̥̞͓̔̓͊̉͑̄̚͝A̷͈̗͙̱̩̱̯̘͖̿͛̒̾͘̕̚d̷̡̡̫̻͔̼̹̭͕̫̗̆̈́̏̈́̒̅̅̈́̉̂̀a̵̡̮̣̯͓̓͂̈́͋̈́̿̉͘m̸̛̖̯̎͌̂̐͛̋̕ͅ?̴͉͓̲̙̼̲̫͓͊̀̑̉̽͂̋̽́͑͛̚ ̴̨̡͖͎͚̭͉͔̱̱̙͙̗̳̘̔͒͑͠-̵̯̗͉̀̑̆͂̒̌ ̵̛̞͇͇͚͙̟̩̦̟͍̀̃̆͂̾̑̈́̃͒͆̀̉̏͜͝ͅÕ̸̖̘̳͍͓͙͍͉̏͜a̶̫͖̲̞̥̖͍͚̅̂̀̍̔̈̾́̕͜n̷͓̭̄̿ ̴̨̨̝̺̝͈͍̻͈̇̉̏̒̍̿̏̅̀͠y̵͕͗̆̍̈ȏ̷̹̫̘̈́u̸͚̓̂́͗͗͗̆͝ ̶̧̱̺̣̘͖͚̙̭̘̺͒̉͗̐̎̎̾́͐̾̇̐b̷̨̝̺͔͇͇̹̫͖̿͜e̵͖̱̎̔̄̌̆̈́̈́͋͋̓̈̄̚͠ļ̵̗̻̠̙̖̻͔͙͙̈́̏͗į̵̨̣͇̹̪̀͆́̀́̈͂̋̽͂͆͘͠͝e̵̢̛̞̘̦̪̜̗̼̠̟̖̯͒̓̈́̽̀́̈́̀̓̚͝ͅṽ̷̙͎͈̭̲̲̹̝̈́͐͝ę̴̨͚̬̝̗͍̠̃͑̂͂̅̚͘͝ ̸̡̡̧̨̫̖̘̼͑ͅţ̴̢̫͖̦̬͚̭͉͖̩̣̾̓̊h̷̟̼̟̤͎͎̓͐͗̍͐͘̕̕i̷̡̮͎̲̹͇͍͐̍͆̀̈̈́̓͒̄͌͘s̶̠̥͓̮̀̐̎̓̄͑͑͘͝͝ ̴̠̈́͗́̊̅́̇̈̚͝͝͝i̷̗̊̈s̷̜̒̅͐͌͂̔̃͆͝ ̷̡̢̢̞̠͍̜͖̠͖̑̈́̈͊̔͆ͅh̸̨̛̛̫͖̬̖̹͖̳̠̾͛̄̆̉̍͝a̴̢̮͎͙̯̪̬̝̐̐̎̉͌͊͊̓̈̔̄̆̀̒p̵̛͖̱͎͔̤̉͒̓͑̊̀̑̇̇́̀͝ͅp̴̨̨̛̩͔̮̖̞̼̞̂̔́̍̄͋̉e̸̡̡̛̛͉͚̩̜̲̦͇̮̱͉͙̙̅̾̑̀̂̿́̒̎̚ņ̵̼̬̲̲͈̺̫̭̗̠̠̪̔̌̅̐̂́ͅi̸̢̢̝̰̲̘͙̼͎̗͕̼͓̠͂͑͛̈́͛̆̈́̈́̋́́͂̎͝ͅn̷͖͔͖͑̈̅̈́̏͒͂̉͑̓g̴̡̦͎̦̬͓̼̙̝͆̈́̕͜͜ͅͅ?̵͓̣̙̿̈͌̀̋̽͛̉̌̀̕͘͜͝͝ ̵̧̖̖̰̣͕̳̝̠͔̹̺̠͒͒̿̑̽ͅ-̴̡̃͋̎̃͋͆͜ ̴͚̪̺͍̇̓̓̒Ȋ̸̛̪̗̪̬̯̇͌̅͊͋͋̀̏̀̽ ̷̳̉͆̽͐̓̽͑̋̋̊͋͘͝͝͝ĉ̶͚̠̝̮̙̜͐́̓͊̈́̐̇̒̅́͘͘͜͠a̶̡̡̰̪̝̙̦̞̦̤̽̒̽̕ͅͅn̷̨̯̬̤̫͔̳̞͉̹̦̓̎̄͐̏̇̏̓͗̈́̿̚͝'̷̖͎̩̰̒̽̅̄̀̀̓̄͒͌̑̕t̷̨̨̘͎̯̭͚̩̬̀͂͋.̸̻͔͖̥̭͙͇̻͈̀ͅ ̷̢͖̼̹̫̹͖͕͍͖͋́̊̈́͛̐̓̊̈̈́͝͝͠Ḯ̷̧̡̗͈̫̼͚͈̮͈͐́͊͂̃͗̈́̊̽̚'̸̗̙̠̪͇̅̇͊̌̓͠l̶̢̹̳̮̳͙͋̋̿ͅl̴͔̲̝̃̄̀̒̊͒̉̄̆̌͒͝͝ ̴̧̲̋̀̾̿̓̀̓̈́̊p̸̧̝̹̰̩̙̣̬͈̆͋̏̓̏̈́͒̑̂̾̋͂̆̕į̶̼̹͕͚́͑̌̀̉̀͋͂̈̓̉͋̚̚ć̴̭̼͙̯͖̗͉̗͔̗̮̺̜̑̍͘k̵̦͎̀̋̾̈́̔̈̓̏͝ ̵̢̗͉̯̮̯̟̟͉̲͇̥̔̇͑̋̉̌̾͗̃͋̔̐̓͘͜͝ỹ̵͖̈́͗̄̿͒́̎ǫ̵͕̦̦̠̯͔͖̑̒̈́̃͝ư̴̧̢̡̧̛̛̭͔͚͍̱̻͓̻͈͔̗͂͐̈́̔̀͂͗̔͠ ̶̨̛͓̞̦̦̼́͛́u̵̢̢̨̡͖̤̝̬̘̫̟̩͖̹̽̾̎̏̓p̴̛̣̭̠̜͌̔͂̉̐͂.̵̞̱̳̭̝̩̱͔̌̅̈̍͆͑̿̀͋̚̕͝ͅ ̴̡͔̬̠̼̬͂L̷͖̈́͐̃̈́͒̎͛̏̓̕̚͝ỏ̷̡͍̘̠̥̬̺͖̂̂̉ớ̵̢̛͚̬̩̥̺͆͗̈́̆̄̂̂̀̇̚͘͝ǩ̸͖̹̤̤͓̝̯͛͜ĩ̸̢̤̬̩͙͇͉̤͕̰͋̆̈́̒͒́̍̈́͒̐́͘̕ͅn̶̡͍̮̲̗͈̠͇͔͓̞̲̊͂̏̆͋͂̚̚͠g̶̘̬̀̓ ̶̡͚͇̞̟͙̟̞̄̄̊͂ͅs̴͍̗̮̑͂͜h̷̨̢̧̛̥̰̲̰̠̱̩͔͉̭̣̑̓̓͒̓̍͗̓̀͆͆͜͝͝ã̸̭̂̐͊̔̃̾̈́͂̈́͘̕r̴͙̗̾̐̍̍͊̈̀̾͆̏̉͒̈̓p̷͕̪̈́̅͒̂͗̇͂̕.̷͚̩̰̰̊͛̽̌͜ ̸̰͓̰̜͎̦̣̠̦͚̠̥͗͗̎͗̆͆̆̌̐̀̈́͛̚͝͠U̵̫̙̿̎̆͝͝͠ș̷̖̩̼͔͙͎̯̙̲͙̣̩̦͐̎͐͐̒͂̂́͌͝ě̴̤̳̜̳͎̓͋̆̇́͝͝ ̶̖͒̊̅̆ṯ̴̘̼͖̼͙̣̥̺͓̭̼̠̽̀͛̀̆̄̍̏͜͝ͅh̴͖̋̓̀̌̌e̶̞̜͍͑͗̋͐̆̄͘ ̶̢̢̨̻͎̮̫͚̙͚̈̍ͅs̶̺̿͒̅͋͂͛̍̈́̆̂̄̚̕̕t̴̢̨̢͇̥̤̥̖̦̜͉̭͖͌̋͋́̽̉̕̚ͅḁ̸̧̠̺̺̣̘͊̇̑̓̏̎̆̀̐̌́̇́̕͝ḭ̸̡̣̲͖̮͕͇̄̊̓̀̃̇̌ͅr̶͎̝͓̼̖͖̰̉̓̿̏̿́̇̌̓͘͜͝͝s̷͓̲̝̎̇̽̓͆̎͋̔̍̈̇̂̔͠͠.̴̧̡̧͉͖̜͉̼̦̰̭͖̖̼̇̆̾̔̐̽͝ ̷̢̡̲̜͔̞̠̘̲͚̤́̀̑̿͐̋̈́̈̈́̕͠͠͠Ȳ̸̡̘̹̰̦͚̭̯̣̩̭̐̒͋̾̃͊͑̎̃̀ͅͅö̷̳̩̫͈̗͋́͂̑̍̋͂̀ȗ̷͖̓̈́͋̒̀̋̊͂ͅr̷̢͓̰͈̲̞̝̤͉̼͙̃̽͂̐̇͆͋͛̃͒̕ ̸̨͕̤̥͑͠f̵̨͙͙̰̻̣̳͓͕͉̙͉̯̲͋̽̈́̿̆̔̋̆̇̓̄̚͘͘͜ā̷̡̡̛͖̗͓̲͓͛̅͑̈̔̽͂̍̆͌͠t̶͈̯̫̐̆̾̌͛͐h̴͙̠̹̰̰̭̼̩̠͉̯̞̪̏̋̊͗͆̽̽́̆̂̋͂̉̉̕ͅę̵̛̭̰̝͙̹͓̭͓̟͊̆͌̉̓̄͗̉̈͌͜r̵̡̡̥̣̬̰̫̲̱̣̣̆̆͌ ̴̯͕̓̔̀͋̃͛̄̒́̈́̀p̸̝̖̣͖̙̥͓͖̫̐̓͗͂̊͊̓͠a̷̖̦̟̳̠̭̦̬̬͊̔̈́̑̀͌́̀̿͘̕ȋ̵̙͉͖̱̲͍̈͋͊̓̇̆͗͂́̑̈͘͘͜͝d̶̝̱̬̯̪̳͇̬̑̅͒̂̋͂̄̽̅̓̉̿͂̕ ̸͓̼͙͉̺̪̮̩̩̱͌g̶̞̪͉̩̟̹̠͚͉̹͊͠ͅo̶̭̻̟͍͒͑̒̃̓̿́̓̾͆̒͘ͅo̶̧̩̫̬̼̻̾̎͜͝͠ḑ̶̘̼̜̟̠̱̻̝͍̮̯̜̩́̐͐̎͂̌̎͌̿̓̄͂̚͠ ̵̨̬̥̠̹̹̰͔͇̮̭͙̝̟͂́̓̓̒̄̚̕͝m̷̡̩̲͇̖̘̓̓̓͗̌̌̈́͝ͅͅo̸̟͖̿͋̄͝n̵̛̖͓̩̞͖̺̑̃̈̇̌̈́̔̐̀̇̽̚͘͠e̴̠̖͔͉͇̬͐̆̑̀͂̃͊̅̊̒̽̉̈́̕͠y̴̧͔͔̱͇̦̳̰̤͕̥̑̇̓͝͝͠ ̶̧̖͍̝̟͕̼̲̻̑͋͂͌̓̃̊̓̉̒̏̓͒͝f̶̢̛̠͈̫̮͓̣͕̟̺̹͖̅͒̈́́͊̋̍̓̉͂͌͝o̸̭̦̱͓̖͇̜̳̟̦̪̎͌̑̂̀͒̇́̍ȑ̵̯̭͍̬̭̫̏̀͊ ̷̧̧͍͚̗̮̻̾t̴̛̠͉͚͉̜̟͎̫̤̼̥́̀̊̍͌̄́̒͗̉̾̋͛h̶̼̳̲̹͔̮̲̚ơ̴̻̘̲̞̠͕͔̑͊̈̿͂̌̀̄̚ṣ̷̡̠̝͛̆͐͛͊͋̄͝e̸̢̛̪͍͔̲̯̣͈̹͒̈̏̈́̇̇͛̆̌͊͆̀͘͜͝.̸̡̛̯̗͙͇̮͙̝̩͎̟̱̜͑ ̴̨͓̝̌̓̈́͗̈́S̶̡͖͎͇̳͔̥͛̓̄͐̇̀̀̏̃̀ͅo̶͓̫̫͍̥̦͎̪͇̘̿̔̌͒̎͒̚ŕ̵̢̫͖̠͉̘̻̠̥͛͐̚͜r̵̤̿̒͂̃̎͐͛̒̏̓͊y̴̡͙͉̯̩͔͍̪̣͓̐͊̈́͘.̴̰̝̰̳̟͉͛͒͒̑̏̏̄ ̵̨͎̤̭̺̳̦̗̊̀̈͂̒͊͘Ḯ̴͎̠̖̟̟̘̖̯̙́̅̾̎̀̒̔̍̈͊́̚̕͝'̷̛̫͌̽̿͂͌̐̓̽̍̚m̸̭̞̠̳͙̣͕̲͘ ̸͍̩̣̦̬̣̱͇̿̇̿̔͛̓̅͗̚̚͝͠͝ͅe̵̱̯̳͊͋̎̅̃̀̐̉̍͊̃͌̾̉̇x̷̧̨̨̺͈̲̦̭̯̖̝͖̀͒̃̃̊͊̈́̊̓̍́̆̌̒̕͜ͅć̴̝̠̠̿̑͆̽͂̆̚͘i̵̝̰͙̟̿̌́́͘t̶͓̟̹͇͔̤̪̻̮̱̥͕̖̃ͅĕ̶̜͖̻̥̮̔̋͗͋͊̒̈́̒͋̂͝͠d̶̮̼͇̤̮͇̬̮͙̃̍͛͝.̸͎̖͓̤̼̝̟͉͓̏̍̓̑͝ ̶̠̰̈́͝H̴̢̛̩͈͍̰̣͉́̀̂́̕͠ͅę̸̩͕̤̺̪͆̿̇̆̈́͒ř̴̛͍̘̤̖̺̰͓̬̬͙̽̈́͐̂̉̽̃͑͌̚͠ē̷̟̞̤̩̖̓̃́̌̎͝'̵̼̤̟̙̖̯̙̮̙̪͙͈͐͑̽̊̀̈́̇̈́̋̽̆̍͝͝s̶̟̍̾̂̐́̎̌́́͗́͘ ̶̤͊̅͋̇̄̀̚͝t̶͍̞͉͉̪̱̑͌̈́h̴̰̖̍̀̾͂͌̕̕͘ě̷͈̜̾̀̍ ̷̰͚̟̼͔̬̦̳̣̲̍̌̄̿̊͝͝g̵̦͚̺̜͉͓̯̥̘̘͚̻̹̮͋̂̒͒̄̒͑̑̚͘͜r̷̢̙̗̭͙̰̺͙͚͋̈͆̆̊͊͜a̴̢̛̠̞̭̥̰͙͙͎̒̽͐̌̈́͐̍̿̒͠͠d̷͚̼̤̮͕͛̿̔ụ̸̩̭͈͇̺̂̈̊̓̌̔̇̅̋̌͆͜ã̷̫͈̱̳̹͚̯̼̬͙̤̄͜͜͠t̴̡̢̢͈̰̼͕̭̱͓͖͋͗̋̒̒̾͛͗͆͘̚͜͠e̵̥̖̦̭̭̓̄̄͋̏̓̿̅̐̋͊̽̿̇͠.̸͚̹̥͈̲̜̤̪̞̓ͅ ̴̢̺̬͗W̵͍̠̟̪͉͙̞͇͇͇̯̜͑͗̔̆ȩ̵̡̘͍͈̰̖̔̓͛͆̈́́͘͝'̶̡̤͍͉͍̣̪̻̯̲͎̦͑̃̆̏̽̒͆̊̎͜͜͝ͅŕ̴̨̛̤͔̙̤̄͘͝ẻ̷͕̞͓̘̝͈̘͗͌̎͌̋̊ ̵̛̳̞̭̫̦̒̂̉̈͂̔̂͝v̷̨͈̳̩͕̙̭͇̬̹̄̇́̾̈́̒͂̓̔͌̈͠ê̵̛̛͍̰̬̰̜̠̦̥̹̪̊̾̈̊̾̇͜ͅr̸̛̯͈͕͍̗̻̯y̴̠̳̽ ̸̣̪̤̹͕̈́́̂̃̿̑͒̓͒̆̒͋͝p̷̱̯̺̭̖̗͇̮̗̠̟̖̾̾̄͒̿̉̋͒̾̈́̚r̶̗͔̮̀͑̅̈́̒͝͠ò̸̡̧̢̼͍̤̩͉͖̿͒͗͝ư̸̯̗̤̫̞̻̌̈́ḑ̸͎͉̺̤̭̼̘̝̀ ̸̖͚͎̱̣͓͊͛̀̊͝o̴͊̀ͅf̸̛̳̼̞̼̜̟̺͈͔̰̖̠̙͆ͅ ̷̧̧̨̛̝̭̯̺̝̰̗̠̳̈́̊͛́̃̐͘͝ͅÿ̷̢̧̞̞̩̪̪͖̟̣̯͕́̊̉̽̃͌̓̒̀̒̋̓̎̃o̸͎̞̼̤̫̅̿̆̽͗ͅų̸̛̛̬͎͉̪̞̱̦̥̖̥̾̈́͋͌̾̓̑͜ͅ,̴̧̭̗̻̳͉͉͗͛̀̃̿͒͒̀̎͂̿̽ ̴̤͔̟̭̹͉̞̰̜̹̬̖͎̦̤̈̀̾͠s̶̛̳̖͈͕̪͂̓̎̈́͂̎͝o̴̢̢̨̯̮̩̫̜̅n̴̢͎̯̭͍̲͕̬̆͌͑͝.̴͙̳̘͍͍̱̄̆̔̓̄͝ ̷̛͖̗͙̞̯̌̐̊͂͒̕͝A̶̢̨̜̺͖͙͎̻̖̝̳͉̺͍͗ ̶͚͎̍͌̉͆̄̔̈́͝͝p̵̟̠͈̲͇̠̣̲̪̋́͘͜ͅͅẻ̸̤̣̝̞̉̾͘̕ȑ̴̡̨̢̪̹͔̲͎͈̳̗̰̗̥̲̊̃̅̏̋͘̕͠f̷̡̢̡̧̛̭̠͍̘͕̞̻͕͕̝̄̍̎͐͂͐͂͗̂͘͘e̷̡͔̮̗̠͈̞̮̟̝̞̾̑̅͒̉͜c̷̡̧̧̛̭̭̼̯̯̳̼̖̬̞̦͍̈̔̉͑̓̏͝t̴̛̬̗̲͊̀̂̈́͊͋̒̏̔̈́̊̕͜͜͠ͅ ̴̡̲̗̤͖̜̤̳͔̮̌̈̄͋̈́̅͜r̸̨̧̰͔̗̯̺͈̤̬̻͔̯̉̀̈́̋͋̊́̾̒͒͐͜ͅẹ̷̢͙̗̗̫̭̅̏̏͌p̵̢̳̯̩̣̘̫̗͎̮̔̿̽́̾̊̑͘o̷͕͙̼̔̽̈́̐̽͒͗̈́̅͑͌̉̕͘ȑ̵̝͕͓̳̫͊͆̈͋̃̂̄͝ͅt̸̲̦̪̯̼̋͆͗͐̉̐͊́̔̽͠ ̴̧̢̗̙̠̺͎̩̝̝̀̐̈̆c̶̣̰̾̃́̿̋̏̆̍̍̒̽́͝a̷̛̮̟̟̖͒̓̀̂̊̉̈͘͝r̴̨͉̙̱͖̼̪̬̪̲̺͎̭͂ͅḍ̵̢̡̞̖̳̎̈̑́̊͑̕,̶̹͕̪͐͌̔̑̈̚ ̶̧̡̡̝̺͔͈̮̺̯̰̹̽̓̈́a̷̢̡̼̬̻̜̘̗̭̞̰͇̦̗̝̍̆̐̎͂̊̔̀̕͝l̴̡̼̥̖̘̠͔͇̋̋́̈́̓͂͑͆̀͆̐̓̎͝͝ͅl̴͉̗̑̀̔͒̎͐̏̏̃̆̂̎͝͝ ̶̢̧̛̙̞͕̼̗͎̌̄̍B̷̪̫̻̰͍̘̣̳͙̥̬̻̲̗́̃̇̓̏̋̑̌͝ͅ'̷͕̯̰̟͇͍̖̈͊s̷̨̛̤̖͔͕̱̦̯̟̱̘͖̋́̈̀́̃̈̒̓͑̍͘͘͘.̴̩̤̰̭̗̱̜̞̟͛ ̴̧̬̝̱͕͔̟͙̗͙̗̮̰̘̑̕ͅV̵̡̮̦̣̲̙͕͎͓̱̮́͂̅̎̿́̒̀̋̃͜ͅȩ̸̡̛̩̜̲̹̫̰̹̹͍̤̲̞̑̍̀́͗͌͗̀͛͐̈̚r̵̡̡͎͖̝̰̘̦̙̓y̶̧͎͚͎͔͔̣͇͗̐̅̽́͋̂̏͗̾͘͘͜͠͠ ̶̨̢̻͙͉̗̫̠͔͛͒́̉͋͒͋͊̂͊͜p̷̢̡̬̫̖̦̝̅̃̓̓̈́̍̌͝r̴̨̩̫͇̣̳͇̞̩͕̠͉̦͐̒͐̍̈́ơ̸͎̯͚̪͓̰̅̒͂̆͘͜͜͜u̷̖̟͍͙͖̝̙̻̮͕̝͑͛̀́̄̅͂́̊d̷̡̹̮̼̞͝͠.̴̢̧̛͇̠̳̞͖͖̥̭̠̥̣͔̌̈́̓̂̽̔̀̽̔͑͝͝ ̷̭̘͓͕̙͓̗̞̎͑̐͊̓̾̆͗̾̕̚̚͘͘͜M̴̝̖̗̻̪̔̾̎̓̾̔̄̀̔̎̎̍̏̚͜͝a̸̡̧̬̤̤̘̱͉̗̣͓͆̒̇́͐͌̓̆́̓̈́̄̕͠͝!̶̖͚̯͊͂̓̒̂̿̃̾̀̕ ̸̧̨͈̥̰̺͓̮̫̩̟͖̬̤̋ͅĪ̵̢̢̼͕̘̺̭͚̤̠̟̮͎̦͌ ̵̳̰̰̥̈́̀͂͘g̶͖͔̞͔͈͎̟̦̠͔̀̏͛́̏̔͛̈́͘͠ơ̸̹̹̭̹̌̏̀̎̀̾͛̔̅̐̄ţ̷̛͎̞̭̙̬͈̖̾͐̇̋͐̈́͐̅͗͠͝ͅ ̵̡̟͍̫͓̞̫̙̹͚͍͚̻̦̋̈́̃̉̓ͅâ̸͔̭͒͒̆͌͋̚ ̴̡̯̮̦̤̹̗̗̏̈́̀̆ţ̸̧̧̛̼̜̜̳͍͉͚̱͔̖̌͗͌̄ẖ̸̯̙͉̩̯̣̹̜͎̥̀̏̆̎̍̈́͘͝į̴̫̩͔͔͍͔̰͉̼͇͚̲͙͊̊̕͠n̷͖͒̐̀̕͘͠g̴̛̹̗̖̖̜̯̩̏͒̈́̃̒͌̏̓̔͛̇͜ͅ ̴̬̺͙̞̣̻͙̺̤͆͌̈́̉͑̂͆̍̾̓ģ̸̨̛͖̫̺͓̖̖͓̥̯͈̏̌̈́͐͂̎̆̽̏͌̓̂̂̌ö̵̬̰̖̝̿͝ͅi̷̮̻̦̓͛͒̊̄̎̾͒͗̒̊n̸͉̭̘̱̪̜̪̝̰̪̬̯͆̍̑̈́̕g̷̨̬͌̈́̃̌͐͋͠ ̷̢̢͓̦̼͚͕̩̬͎̎̃̇̎͘h̸̢̲̻̟̘̺͎̺̲͉͍̻͙̆e̴̡̱͚̯͕̝̯̩̝̗̝̍̍r̶͓͛̀́͛̋ę̵̪̱̟̻̙̥̟͊͑̒̀͊͊͆̏̚͝.̷̛̮̟͈̣͓̭̀̃̏͊͆̈́̌̔̔̒̕̚͠͝ ̷̨͕̟͖̈̌̌̋̈́̆̕-̵̱̘̯̻̇̆͛͆́̃͝͝͝ͅ ̶̨̪͕̲͔̖̱̳̫̺̳̒͋̊̿̈́͊̈́̅͐̕ͅY̵̮͖͕̣͍͔̮̜͇̮̑͂̓̆̽̓̒̑́̓͛̇̈́ͅo̷̤̻͒ư̷̺̼͎̒͋͜ ̶̬̩̾̌̇̓́̅͆͆͘g̸̡̭̊̈̔̔̑̀̑̀͋́͘͜o̴̢̠͔̱̙̙̤̤̯̬̱̐͑̚t̷̹̘͚̉̅̉̅̚ ̴̧̡̻̗͇͍̖͖̦̯̪̰̆̒̅͊̄̅̀̐̿̑͋l̶̛͈̲͍̬̐̿̌̾͋͛̔̂͛͋͛̄͝i̵̪̩̤̬̬̻͓̥̤͋͜n̶̠͓̟͉͗̀͊́̍̚t̸̨̛̗̠̱̣̰͕͍͉͂̽̀̾̈́̈́̒͗̔̀̕ ̸̧̲̣̭̝̰̞͚̋̄́̾͋̀̚o̸̢̡̪̜̍̀̅̒́̋̈̌͊̑̏̕ņ̴̯̘̙̪̻̪͖͎̫̈́͌̒̔͐̇ ̵̟̳͎̖̝̤͈̹͈̳̝̍̽̀̅̊̐̕y̴̲̠̩͈̦̰͔͈͇͗̀ͅǫ̸̨͕̤̥͙͈̘̿̈́̓̊̄̂͜ͅu̷̥̮̞̻̼̜̲̼͕̯̺̟̓r̶̨̛̛͚͕͎̟͔̤̹̗͉̤̞̳͛̉̃͊̿̿͜͠ͅ ̴̦͋f̶̛̛̘̥̈̍́͒̐͒̈́̄̅̀͑̂u̴͇̰̅̽͑͒̃͒̎̐̉z̴̢͔̳̼͍͖͚͉͇͙̻͗̎͐͜͠ͅz̸̨̝̦͈̫͚͌̾̔̀͛̑͆̓͂̾̾͘.̵̛̺̻̣̞̖̜̖̔̃͑͛́̐́̿̌͂͂͘̕ ̸̛͈̥͛͂̍̔̽̈̓͑̓̅̇̚͘͠-̵̖͉͋̊̈́̈́̊̒̀͐͆͒̐̽̎̄͠ͅ ̸̘̰̯͉̤͊̇̾͗̓̐̂̑̎̚͜ͅͅO̵̧͕͙̫͚͍̤͍̥̜̜̹͑̊͌̑͂̓̚͠w̶̟̖̣̦̪͚̞̓͊̂͛!̶̨̨̪͔̼̟̥͇͓̻̖̣̤̻́̉͋̏̂́̽͘ ̶̺̜̲̠̠̹̰͉̮͕͖̍͛̑͗͐͗̂͋͘T̵̢͖̱͙͇̥͖͈́̂̆͐̃̆̾̐͝ȟ̴̛̙̻̼̝̖̙̩̹̣̱̾͛̋̔̅͊̅̍a̴͓͘t̸̡̧̧̹̭̦̗̦͇̦̄̿̏͆̿͗̊͋͝͝'̸̡̩̞̹̞̟̪͍̗̟̹̆͆̓̒͊̀̋͝͝͝͝ś̷͔͚̭̲̰̰͈̘̻̫̥͎͆͜ ̸̡̛̹͉͚͓̻̰̗̟͖̏̃̉̈́̎͗͛̃̎͒̉̚͜͝ͅḿ̵̫̹̼̔̅͌̅̽̐̇̀̎̚é̷͇!̵̦̹̖̭̖̥̹̼̬̹͍͓̺͕͋̔͑̊ ̵͍̦͈̲̝̄̓͑̓̾̐̎̋̓̎͘̕͝-̵̢̧̡̙͕̭͓̰͓͉͍͆̏̄͌̑̃͘͘ͅ ̸̦̗̳͚͚͕̳̑̀͋̍͆̀͂̃̎̓͝ͅW̷̜̄̒͛̀̂̿͆͆͐̽̚̕ą̸̨̧̦̟̥͕͗́̿̌̇̀͝ͅv̴̮̭̽͐̊̓̈́̒̂̒͗̽̓̕͝e̴̛̥̦͎̻͕̳̣̳̣͈̋ ̴̡̖͖̣̝͙̳͓̘̠̱̊͋̎̈̈͛͌͗̆ţ̷̧̡̛͍͓̮̲̲̥̤̗͔̥̝̆͛̾́̊̄̄͌̇́́͑̕͝ͅò̶̧̗̬̯͗͗͊̍̄̒̎͋̈́̏͠ ̴̛̭̝̙̣̯̰̝̙̳͋͂̎͂̒̉͛̔͒̾̃̊̀ų̸̡̢͉̮̘͍̮̈́ͅş̸͙̱̘̳̠̲̖̝̲̈̃̿̾̾̉̓́́̓̕͠ͅ!̶͓̱͎̘̾̓̀̄̍̉̍̅̇͗͒̕̕͠͝ ̶͎̱̫̹̤̕͜W̴̭͓͇͖̩̠̌̔̀̈́̏͜ẹ̷̐̆'̸̡̟̺͓͇̜͉̔̾̓̀̐́̊̍̄̐̏̃̇l̴͚̹̠͓͖̰̚ͅl̴̨͕̬͖̗̠͍͕̯͕̥͕͗̈́̐͋͒̓̑̒͋͆̚͜ͅ ̵̡͙̦̅͑̈́̊̓͋͆͋͝͝ḃ̴̨̢̞̖̗̘̦̳͙̺͙̮͔͓̤̎͆̎͐͑̅͘ẹ̶̢͍̤̺̠̓͒̈́͊̈́̉͌̊ͅ ̸̲̍̒̇̀͂̇̿̀i̴̛͕͇̖̼̩̣͇͚̗̿̓̿̓͆͋͆̅͛́͘ņ̵͓̥͍͙̪̺̙̫̂͆̊̓ ̴͔̗̫̫̫̆̇̋̐͠r̴̨̡͖̬̳̥̤̰̮̪̟̈́̐̓̀͒̅͋̈́̆ơ̸̡̘̫̥͓̪̙̝͎͍̲̫͎͙̇̓̐͊͌͐̄̔̆̚ͅw̷̨̢̹̫̠͙͖̥͍̫͖̬̉̅͗ ̶̺̺̱̖̼̼͎̤̻͇͎̔͜1̶̢̭̻̻̞̝̦͑̇̐̓͊̈́̄͑̈̏̆̓̏̕ͅ1̸̡̧̨̛͈͓̦̗̪̠̞̙̪͉͆̾̊̀͜͜8̷̡̕,̵̤͇̩̼̭̖̰̦̥̰͈̳̈́͒̍͘0̸̡̹̙͎̠͕͚̀͋0̶̻̝̰̈́̏̀̑̽́͋̅̓͑̉̃̕͠͝0̷̡̢̮́̔.̸̨̠̥̜̞̟̥͔͇̱̙͔̓̓̏́̈́̃̂͋̊̇̆͋͛͘ͅ ̷̢̨̠̖̯͍̭̫̪͎̠͊̀ͅͅ-̷̢̡͓̪̼͚͎̮͓͍̤̗͍̗̂̌̽̀͘͜͝ ̴̼͖̘͍̗̫̬̩͈̝̣͎̻̰̽̍͝B̵̡̡̮̥̪̤͓̘͈̦̘̠͇̥̓̓̐̒̐̿ͅy̸͔͖͔̔́͌̎̈́̽̒͗̅̏̕e̵̙̞̣̲͕̩̲͉̬͖̜̐́͒!̵̢̢̛̛̝͍͉͖̰̭̯̯̲̺̭̳̎͜ ̶͕͇͇̞̱͈̺̰̭̫͍̭̠̋ͅB̸͓͈̬̊̇̂̉̅͊̈́̋̈́͆̀a̶̬͛̈́͊͝͝ȑ̸̨̞̳̺̟̰̺̮͙̺̲̙̥͐͒͆͒̆̃̋̏̀̽̑̃͜͠͝ͅr̴̠̲̒̔͐̍͗͒̏̑͊̒͝͝y̴̳͙̫̹͓̓,̴̯̺̱̲̗̉͋ ̶̰͋́̔̔̐̔͒̊̾̓͘͝I̵̢̧̙̱͎͍̱̺̪͖͔͖͐̒̇͊̒̀͝ ̷̪͂̓̑͒̌͐͑͌̚̕͠͝͝ͅẗ̸̡̬̥̯̲́̿̽̐̃͛̐͐͂̇͘͠͠͝ò̵̜̫͔̓̈́̍̔̽̀̕ļ̴̛̘̰͙͔̦͉̹̠̠̗̘͋̑̐̈́̈́̓̇̉̊͑̚d̵̡̯̠̰̘͕͎̣͆́͛̎̾ ̵̡̧̛͙͎̟͔͉̐́̍͑̚ͅy̷̡̖͇̣̭̝͕̌͗̔͆̃̄̈̈̈́͆̈́̀͊̽͝ͅo̵̡̧͖̘̻̫̙͍̭̅́̑͐̂͑͂̐̋͂̓̌ú̵̢̢̧̖̩͖̮̯̯̗͈͍̓̈̈́̆͋͝,̶̼́̈̿̔̈͘ ̶̧̨͖̥̜͍̺͔͕̰̰̘̤̾́̕̚̚s̴͇̥̬͊̾̄̑̓͆̍̚͝ͅt̷̼̍̋̄ǫ̴̮̭̟͕̫͍̺͙͎͍͌̎̐͘͜͝p̸̜̘̽̈̏̆̈͒͜͝ͅ ̶̙̖̱̩̭̖͈̠̻̬̯̩̻͎̈͜f̷̡̠̠̪̜͈̫͓̯͝ͅļ̴̡̨̡̣͍̫̃͆̂̋ÿ̷̢̢̰͎̼͕̱͖̠́̑͛̀̚̚͝ȉ̵̘̤͉͔̙̟̪̭͉͉̦̟̑̅̈͐͐̽̊̆͘͝n̷͈̍̈́̀g̶̨̛͍̝͍͖͈̤̺͓̠̦̖̙̪̈́̏̈́̿͌̊͛͊͝ ̷̻͚̤̮͖̥̙̹̺̥̥̬̪̰̪́͒̔̇̊̆͋̃̌̃̃̍̆̕͘i̶̡̛̐̐͌̏͘ń̸͕̫͗̀̋̿̑͗̉̐͗͠ ̷̨̗̱̟̘͎̤̦͇͇͓͎͐͘͜͜t̷͈̱̾̉̊́̾́͊̋͒ĥ̵̦̖͔͍̎̌̔͐̿̔͝͝e̴̱̓̓̒͊͛̿̚̚͝ ̷̛̛͇̈̈̔͌͊̿͌̈́͂̿̕̚͝ḩ̶̡̭͎̤̣̹̼̫̗̣͂͋̀̋̎̿̀́̊͂̀̀͌́͜͜ͅo̵̧̢̯̗̠͖̣͋̐̎́̿̀͘͠ư̸͙͛́̈́̔̄̒̃̇̏͘s̵̡̡̧̢̛̩̣̫̠̗̰̻͓̙͖̔̆̓̇́̀̾̔̀͠ȩ̴̤̼̗͖̥̳̼̩̑̂̑̾̂̽͗̇̏̈̊͗̂̌͜͜!̸̢̥̐̎ ̵̭̠̒̈́̈́͌̈-̸̡͈̙͚͈͕͔̦̮͚̳̪̫̠͕̐̇̌ ̵̟͍͓͍̺͖̻̲͖̖͎̑͌͜H̷̦̥̖͓̲̰̱̗̻̯̹̽̓̀͋̐ĕ̶̢̜̜͎̪̘̱̭͍̟̈́ͅÿ̴̧̮͚̭̺͚̟͙̟̗̝͉̜́̿̅́̃́̕,̸̢͇͔̹̫̪͔̤̞̦̲͙̻̏̈́͊̇̌̃̉̾̇͌͘͝ ̷̠̋̾̀̑͊͝A̷̡̛̛̳̯̱̫̠͙̬͇̩̦̙̥̯̐̓̽̂̃̈́̍͊͗̄͘͝d̷̙̰̰͓͓̩̪̝̥̱̦́̎̉̈́͌̾̊̈̈́ã̴͈͙͇̟̝̝͂͗̀̎͂̈́͜͝m̸̧͉̘̯̩̮͈̦̿̂̄͑̓͛́̈́̕̚.̸̠͚̮̞̈́̂̑̅̇̈́̕̕ ̵̛̛͚̞̤̹͇̅̃̅̐̈͑̓-̶̨͔̠̰̬̋͌̄̄̀͊̋ ̷̡̮̖̺̯̰̩̖͎̻̰͍͕̫͉́H̴̡̖͍̩̯̦̮̗̖̹͕̏́͌͂̃̅̉ẽ̶̯̤͍̤̩̫̦̥͆͂͛́y̴̧̛̝̹̩͚͑͋́,̶̛̦̲̭͙̙̼̱̦̦͎͈̊̂͐̋̓̈́͆̽ ̷̨͇̟̜̳͎͓̣̮͓̘͖̏̂̓̊̒̿̈́̊͊͊̚͝͠B̷̢̛̛̜̹̭͚̲͖̞͔͙̹̩̮̀̈͋̕͜͝͝a̷̧͉̺̘̱͓̣̙͔̭̺͒̒́̍̀͑̆̈͐̀̉̃́͠r̵̩͌̎r̶̢̡̧̨̼̬͖̗͈̼̦̺͖̭̍͑̽́̌̇́̌ẙ̸̧̬̗͇̙̻̳̩̪̪̦̭͙̉͂́͂͋̉͌̽͝.̴̨̮͈͓̥͙̰͉̘͍̭̮̭̥̪̇̃͆̀̐͆̀̈́̅ ̸̥̟͕͔͇͉͓̲̥͕̈͆͌̂-̷̡̣̰͈̪̟̯̲̚ ̴̨̣͈̥̩̻̗͇̰͆̈̌͛̓̇̐̑̔͗͘͝I̶̧̗̜̯͔̟͙̻̿̋́͗͐̃̍̃͆̂̈́̚͘͠ͅş̴̘͍̥̠̘̪̦͉͎̼͖͊́̇̃̚͘ͅ ̵̨̡̧̢̢̥̲̖̦͔͈̣̺̜̘̈́̅̄̾͝͝ẗ̷̡̨̜͈́̏̀̐͊̑̎̎́̾̉̐̏̕̚ḩ̸̡̛̣̤̱̥̬̙͎̭͚̜̞̈͋̊̔̐͆̄̇͝͝͝͝͠ͅă̸̠̪̬̬͖͍͜ť̷̢̧̥͓͎ͅ ̴̧̹͚̞̮̻̅͌́͊̓̍͂̕͠͠f̴̱̖̈́̌̏ư̷̧̛̫̫̲̰̗̜͋͐̊̈́́̓̓̈́̍͋͆̀̐z̴̨̥̦͕̩̙̪̥̱͎͉͚͗͆̈̎͛͗̀͜͜z̵̛͔͙͔̠͎̹̥̼̼̦͓̺̰̎̓̌̃͛̊̔̂͌͊ ̶̧̛̣̙̘͙̭̘̆̏͑̊͐͋̇̃ͅg̴͉̍̉̓͌̑̚e̴̡̤͍̫͙̫̱͚̝̤͈̓͜l̸͎̰͖̪͎̦̲̥̝͈͒͜͜ͅ?̷̟̬̟̣̯̣̦̜̤̌̾̓̒̒̑̔̑̌̿̊͑͆͘͝ ̷̨̟̦̱̞͈͔̠̰͚̳͚̎͌͒̔̎̐̓͘̕̚͝͝ͅ-̶̡̡̧̢͉̺̱̘͙̘̞͎͆͂̄̐̓͌͂̓́͑̀̔͘͜͝ ̷̧̱̯̩̫͍̹̼͙͖͚̗̳̺̀̎̐A̸̢͈͍̲̩̼̹͈̥̎͌͂ ̷̡̨̛̯̯̯̘͔͖̹͉̳͚̜̊͆̋̓͜l̸̡̲̜̫̪͕͙̺̣̤͖̤̦̍̆̒͛̋̀͂̆͊̐͛͠͠͝į̶͖̗̱̮̯̣̭͎̘̈́͋͊́͂̅̄̾̈́̕̕͠ṭ̴̘̿t̴͓͈̠͚̟̿̍̓͛̀̂̈́̆̓́̔̆̊̕͝ḻ̶͉̭͌́̀͒̅̎͋ȩ̸̧̰̒̽̓́̌̓̿̚͝͝.̵̢͈̏̐̃̋́̏̈̆̇͋̐̕͘͝ ̸̗̼̝̺͙͔̈́͑͂́̔͊͌͊̽͂͜͠Ş̵̨̦͚̤̬̞́̀́̎́͋̎̀͛̆̚͠p̸̨̳͔̮̗͉͎̖͉̘̜͖̏͆̃͊̅͛̾̈́̏̈͒̾̀̆̎ͅe̷̢̛̗͚̤̥͍͔̟̙̥͕̠͇͌̀̓͑͑̔̂͘c̵̛̲̭̣͕̞̱̫͇͇̠̝̱̰̞͋̄̽̌̓̎͘͠ͅį̴̻̦̪̀̆̒̓̈́́̏̔̈̄̓̕͘ͅà̸̞̤͔͍̆̂͐̍ͅl̶̡͖̬̫̜͙̗̣̙̼̦̲̬̈́́̔͑͌̈́̈̐͋͊̈́͜ ̴̧͕̲̘̙̱͇̜̦̝̥̯͊͊̓ḑ̵̭̩͇̬̮̘̳̱̩͕͔̊̾͑͋̃̓͂̒̚ả̶͍͛̉͛͛̾̑̓̀̓͝͝y̷̛͚̘̘̼̍̎͊͐̏̓̈̌̉̉͊̕͘͜,̵̞̞̙̤̫̱̿̓͊̄̃͌̀̉͠ ̶̪̼̯̯̤̱̍̀̒͒́̃g̶̠̪̀͂͒r̶̡̖̼͎̫͚̺̜̗̻̻͉̎̐͆̐͛̊̐̆́͐̏̐͠͝a̸̲̘͕̓̒͐̓̃͗̽͆͑̄̈͝͠ͅd̵̢͔͉̦̼̖̝̲̟̤̱̥̓̇̀͝͝u̷̧̡̥͚͈̟̞̥͔̗̯͓̽̋̆͒͐̿̃͛̔̌́̋̐͋̍a̵̛̮̲̻̙͚͖͇̖̬̟̖̘̤̔̀̈̃́͌̓͐̚ͅt̵̨̩͙͔͇͓̗̖̮͚̜͛̓͐̒͒̌̅͗͘i̷̗̝͛̓͌̈́̌̈́͐̄̒̕ó̴̖̤̣͍̗̣͚̔̋̍͐̍͘̚͠n̸̙͖̲̙̺̲̟̗̊͒͛͑̑͆̾̑̓̒̕̚.̴͎̣͔̬̘̉̃̑̅͆̐̌͒̕͝͝ ̵̹̖̺͋͒N̷̨̧̡̛̘̯̠̣̺͎̮̝͓̜͋̈̓̌̆͆ͅͅe̴͓̮̍v̷̢̨̧̖̺̭̯̝̦̣̠̏̆͊̇̎̔̅̊̂̐͘͜͠ͅe̷̲̲̠̮̺̗̟̯͖̲͔͇͍̐r̷̡͇̰̠̬̫̼͈͖̀̄̔̓̈̽̓͜͝ ̴͕͎̩̝̩̥̰͍̥̳̟͕͗͂͐̉̐̑̊́̔̐̑̂́͠t̴̙̘̮͔̯̜̤̘͖̭̏̑̒̿̊̍̾̋h̶̢̛̗͕̤̼͚͎̞̯̠̳̝͐͜o̵̼͗̏͜ͅư̸̡͇͓̞̰̘̇̑̑̑̒̃͗̌g̴͇̔͛̐̈́͛̐͌͗͌̚͝h̶̳̙̾̽́́̽̽̃́̚ẗ̷͉̲̟̮̫͓͖͓͖̠́͜ ̶̧̱̳͓̖̲̱̜̜̦̦͙͓̳̝̌̆̃͋͛́͊̎̾I̸̢̍̓̾̒'̸̧̢͎̻̘̎ḑ̴̼̬̫̗͕͎̭̭̬͙̅̍́̆͛́̅͠͝ ̸̧̦̖͙͕̭̤̮͍̼̮͉̱͆̂̑̚̕͘͜m̷̡̡̙̟̫̹̳͓̣̣̮͗̓̉̓̿̊̀͒̂a̵̗͎̥͈̘̱̝̩̥̳̣͂͂̂̒̈́͛̒̏̆͐̔̚k̶͍̦͑̿͐̍͆̊̃͆͝ę̸͙̭̪̟̯̜͗̔̎̍͊̓͝ͅ ̶̳̙̖͖͉͍̪̫͊̑̽̃̏̆͘i̷̭̠̯̠̖̦̰̽ͅṯ̴̢̛̲̞͈͈̼̩͋̓̒̀͗̈́̃̑͌̕͜.̴̤͕̙̤̏̕ ̵͇̱̰̯̳̣̲̭̩̃̒̏̓͊̅̈́̅͊̾͘͘̚͜T̸̨̧̛̖̝̰̼͖͔̞͉̀̂͊̊̑̊̒̕ͅh̴̻̥͇͍̝͓̘̟̒͂̏ͅȑ̴̡̡̠͍̰͖̙̖͈̗̱͙̪̓̏̏̍̒̏͑̈́̃͑͜͝ȩ̶̡̝͙͙̱̝͚̣̦̞̫̖͂̅͌̍ȩ̵̖̔̌̊̈̍͂̐̄͛͗͑̚̕͝ ̷̦̇̂͌͂̅̆͆̎̀̽̋͝d̸̨̧̡̼̣͍͙̻̹̯͚̻͍͌̂̎̇͒͒͋͑̍͜͝͝ͅa̷͈̔̾͐̊̔̐̇̚y̵̢͍̬̦̮̙͚̹̖̭̺̙̏̀́͊̓̋̋͘͝s̵̡͍̫̣͓̜̫̣̗̗̹͇̥̽́̋̓͒̀͒̉̆̒̚̚͝ ̴͕̘͚̻̳͉̝͋́͜ͅḡ̷̮̫̬͓͍̥̍̊̀̒̕͠ṛ̸̃̄͐̉̍͝͝ḁ̴́͋̿̿̕̚͝ḓ̵̡͍̗͍̱̝̦͔̣̤͍̓͆͑̉͛̇̀͗ē̸̛̺̗̆͌̈́̏̾̽̐̀̈́̋̈́͠ ̸̜͚̠̌̑̓̑̃̀͂̈́̆̾̒͋͘s̵̯͆̈́̀c̵̩̭̬̻͙̬͇̫̘̟̤͒̽̔͑̈́̓͋̈́͂̐͒̏̚̚͜h̶̛̺̠̎̇̾ò̴̹̯͓̟̩͚̟͙͕̗̞͗́ő̴̢͇̬̗̼̤̗͍̳̰̼̫́͂͋̍̀͆ͅl̸̨̗̦͈̻̝͓͔̓̓͘͜͝,̴̢̫͔͎͎͇̜̤̱̻̳̗̹̙̓́͐̊̽͐̌̓͝ ̷̡̣͈̞̠̣̖̭͕͙̜́͂͆̇͜ͅͅt̴̡͎̳̱͓̗̠̟͙͓̺̙̪̙̎̽͒͆̓̅̄͗͂͂͐̓̽̕͘ͅḩ̷̤̮̞̣́̓̔́͊͐͒́̒̓̾́͝͠r̴̨͔̹͙̭̻̠̗͎͈̩̈́͆͋̏̀̽̀̊̈̉̔͆̃̚̚ḙ̵̢̢̨̢̜͉͓̣̱̦͈̀͛̋͝ȩ̶̠͚̟͉͔͎̲͍̮͖̿̍̆̎̈́̿͠ ̸̝͚̱̲͒̈̓͐̌̚͝͝͝ḑ̵̡̦̤͈̤̯͕̟̼̭̔͒͋̿͗̽ä̶̧̬̜̰̬̙̳͕̥̭́̓̑̌̾ͅy̸̢̡̧̛͉͔͎͙̤͚͇̭̘̘s̴̯̻͖͕̲̗̖͉̗̻͈̫͎̟̉̉̈́̾̐͋͂̊͛̃ ̴̡̡̨̘͇̣͉͕̟̪̞͈̤͇̥̾͗̃̍͛̂͠ẖ̸̛̩̬̩̩͓̯̌̃̎̍̒͌͋i̴̧̬̯̘͚̹̋̊̌̐̒̍̃̚g̷̖͚͔͖̣̹͔͈̪̙̺̋͗̌h̴͕̮͈̦͚̯̺̜͚̖͔̥̺̽͝ͅ ̴̡̭͕̜͍̰͕̥͖͔̯͍̟̟̾̎̇͋s̷̮̒̿͘ç̸͓̼̮̣̣̮̜͖͈͒̈́ͅh̷̝͔̲̩̞͙̥͑̂͝o̴̝̣̙̬̞̞̼̗͔͕͗́͋̔̇̈́́̓̈̎̆͐o̷̢̮̰̘͕̮͇̩͇̞̓̒̈́l̴̡̖̖̰̬͉̤̙͍̺̫͖͑͒͑͐.̷̧̢̨͙͈̦̮̩̻̫̬̖̠͎̫̉̒̾̓̌͆͐̚ ̴̢̭͈͕́T̴̨̲͈͈̰̟̬̮͍͓͎̮͖̳̊̀̄̕̚h̵̻̦̥̫̣͓̼͉͉̗̭̲̜͖̏̏̀̊͆̒ȍ̴̫͓̖̽̆͛̊̃̐͛̉̓̕͘s̵̥̘̙̻̠̹̖̺̗̟̳̊̿͗e̷̡̪͉͙̳͙͂̿͛̔̃̌̆̍̄͝ ̴̛͉̼͉͌́̎̎́̈̐̚͠w̸̢̛͕͓̜̺̯̥̲̺̤͓͉̣̉̓̒͌̊̍̾̇̎̕͘̕͝ĕ̵̞̳̙̐̆͝ȑ̶̺̊̉̊̎͛̊͂̐ẻ̶̙̬͊̀̑́͛̾͐̈́͆̓ ̵̛̣̙̫̥͇͓̘̝͇̊̄̊̑͘͝͝a̴̧̡̛̭͕̮̼̖̳͖̻̬͖͕̗̒̊̋̐̊̚͘͠͝w̷̟̺̠̾̒̽͊̋̈́̿̆̇̕͝ķ̶̧͓͇͖̳̞̖͔̱̺̃͐̐͐̂͑͜͜w̸͚͔̅͒̋̓͋͋̍̋̈́͂̂̀͐́͝a̴̡͇͇̰̟̹̰͖̟̋̎̂͂̓͘͝r̸̨̢̻̙̺̝̬̻̟̀͜d̴̝̪͇̩̞̪͖̯͕̱̠̙͋͂́̆.̷̡̧̮̠̳͉͚̘̮̖͔̼͑̉̒͗̔̆̈́͆̃̄̾͋͝͝͝ ̴̡̢̟̬̱̭͖͍̞̖̲̑̀̓̈́͒͌̋͛̃͌̔̚̚͜͜͜͝T̷̡͖͕̟͔̻̳̞̘̱̙͋̾̓̈́̓͂͒̌͂̈́̿͘h̵̺̳͈͍̎͗̌́̽̆̇̍̍̑̋̾ͅr̵̨̢̧̮̰̯̯̜̝̩̘̠̉́̏͛̈́͝e̵̡̧̥̦̭͖͚̯̳̐̏̔͌̉̀͆̂̎̀̏̏̚͜͝͝ę̷̥͓̗̯̲͚̻͕̱͓̜̱̀̍͌̑̌́̏͋̋̇̈́̋͘͜͝͝ ̴̛̼̘̫̤̄̌͒͋̈́̋d̷̢̻͎̯̩̖̤̙̘̤̃̐̅͊͜͝a̶̢̪̤̺̯̝͍̓̀̐̕͠ỳ̴̢̨̛̘͖̩͕̖̭̤̯̪̺̀̅̽͆̍̃́̑͘ş̸̡̹̳̭̱͙̀̐̍͋͐͌͆̍̑̿̆̕͝͠ ̵̼̝͔͍̪̗̇͛̉̄̋͛͂̀́̑̚̕̚c̸̦̝͍͈̄̐o̷̧̟͎̫͎̘͊̇́̾̽̕ḷ̸̢̘̮̟̮̮̟͙̳͍͔̋́̀̄͐͑̓͑͋̾̂́̄͐̚͜l̸͚̓ę̵̞̼̼͚̫̥͙̙̱͓̳̖̽̇̃̅̅̍́̅g̸̨̖͙̤̟̹̈́ȩ̸̹̠̘̹̣͈̝͎͛̅̈́̐͒͆̈́̈̽͊̆̚͠.̵̢̞̙̱͔͎͍̲͙̗̦̄̈́̑̾̀͌̓͑̍͘͝ ̴̧͈̱̣̹̦̼͎͈̰͍͔̑͌̊͗̅͐͆̚̕͜I̷̧͖̰̳͎͓̳̫̅̈́̆́͗̊͆̔̚͝'̵̧̩̯̖̗̙̝͎͚͈̜͔̀̐̑̒͐̀͊̃ͅm̶̬͍̙̥̙̐̓̾͐̀͋̚ ̷̢̱̬̦͔̞̻͉̤̤̖̲͕̔̽̅̃̈́̇̏̊͠ḡ̷̡̢̧̙̯̰͓̼̖̩̑͂̒̿́͋̚̕l̸̢̛̹̞̤̰͓̬̯̼̫͖̞̆̅̈́̌̀ȁ̶̢̨͙̖͚͍̖̖̫̩͕̗͒̉͌̉̓́̕͘͝͠ḑ̶̎ ̸̳̱̪̤͖̗͓͍̥̬̞̫̓͊̈́͋̈́̆́̅̌̏ͅI̵̬͔͐ ̸͔̱̰̗͉͈͑͌̈́́̇ţ̶̲̙̘͇͈̩̩̺͐͌̑̽͂̾̐̏͘̕ó̵̡͙͇͎̼͙̘̰̤̩͊͜͝ȏ̶̭͈̩̠̙̖̠̺̈̃͛̈́̆̋́̉̃̏͛͘͘͠ͅķ̵͖̟͇̩̠̬̰̬̺̘̜̯́̓̈́̌̄͛̈́̃̂̀̓̚͜͝ ̸̧͎̣̻̭̪̤̖̟̠́̊͋̔̀͌̃̓̕ͅa̶͈̟̖͉̮̹̽̐̋͂ ̵̡̢̘̙̣̭̗̼̻̤̝̘̟̜̞́͐̒̿́̉͆̐͛̚̚͝d̷͇̞̟̘̠́̄a̶̘͖͂̿̄̀ỵ̸̨̡̢̠̥̱̞̭̠̰͕̺̟̿́̚ ̴̬̻̦̥͊̍̽̚a̴̪̙̭̳̥͕̗͉̺̲̩̓̈́̉̌͋̄̐̚̚ͅn̵̡̧̛̤͙̬̙͙̝̤͚̯̗͍̥͓͂͋̃̈́͊͗̀̆̈́̂͘͝d̷̥̠͕͍̦̖̈̚͝ ̶̨̜͓̬͚̹̳̹͊̄̃͠ȟ̷̢̧̜̲̟̪͎̮͕̺͕̰̖̦̇̋̉̈́̒̈̓̑͑̿͘̕͘i̴̢̳̻͕̮̣̙̊̏͂̾̏̃͘͠ͅt̶̘͍̪̩̜̗̫̬̜̣̥̅̍͆͒̎́͋̓c̸̨̻̬̣̪͙̈́̿̆̓̽͘͜͝h̴͇̳͖̳̲̹͓̘͉͔̱̲̼̀͊̀̋͝ͅh̷̖̝͙̭̏̑͘͝ȋ̵̠͙͇̞͔̠̯̩͉̣̲̅̇̀̊̉̓͆̃̈́͠ͅk̵̤̭̖̾̃͂̋̑̐̆̇̔̆͘̕e̵̛͇̩̬̐̉̍̅̃̉͒̔̈́͋̀̋̐͠d̸̯̪͓̟͈͉͇̤͖͈̙͖̱̩̭͐̊ ̶̣̻̦̜̻͕̣͎̳̊̅̾́̽̀̔̈́ȁ̸̭̙̳͈̫͛̉̅̃̀̀̽͘͝ṙ̴͍̣͍̖̈́̿o̸̡͉͎̤͋ủ̵̡̩͕̗̯̒̂̓ǹ̷̤̳̼̱͕̂̉̽̀̈́̏̌̈́́̒̒̕̚ḑ̶̡̟͖̭̪̒͊̿́͒͂̓̑̇̒̏͜ ̶̨͎͙̪̮́̅̎̑̐̇̑̎̅͋̃͑̋͜͝t̶͍̪̪͛̒̇̀h̸̖̼̗̖̍̈́̅̈͊̕͜͝e̵̢͔̻̩͍̫̟̍̋̆̔͗̈̐͘ͅ ̸̟̪̈̄̾͛͆̇͆͊̈͗h̴̞̟̭̻̲͎̤̹̱̣̀̾͛͆̀͆͘͝i̷͍͐̓͛̈̌͜v̵̼̣͗̈́̅̇̔̎̒̓͌̑̈́̀͠e̵̡̧͙̞̩̬̰̖̝̠̳͎͈͑́̐̊̔́̑͝.̸͍̜̘̜͓́́͜͝ͅ ̷͇̙̝͌Y̶̯̝̰͇͙̫̪̘̹͌́̅̇̎̒͐̀̀̅̆͌̕ͅọ̴̮͋̽̃͐̆u̸̢̘̬̖̯̤̦̭̩̩̯͓͂̅͐̇̈̒̓̀̅͘̚͘͠ ̵͉̣͗d̵͕̙̗̜̮̮̃͊̈́́͂̓̔͂̈́̾̓̾̈́i̷̡̡̫̥͙̣̜̟̣̯͆͛̈́̈́̐́̂͆͜͝ͅd̵̦̝̜͖͕̆͛ ̵̢͔͉̤͇̖̮̤̻̀̈́̃͊c̷̨̨̼̟͍̤̜̰̟̮͕̎̾̓̔͐͑͒͆́̉͑̕ơ̷̢̗͖͔͉̙̩̩̇͊̋͗͊̆̃̃̒͛̂͠m̷̨̞̩̲͎̤̩̙̹͍͓̰̪̓̊̏̄̎̉̇̔̕͜͜ę̸͖͖̰͕͈̣̟͕̰̞̓̀ ̸̯̟̌͋b̴̨̧̛̥̳̼̩͈̤̒̂͒͛̕͜ã̸͍̫̖͌ċ̵̨̨̡̛̛̜̘̥̺̣̠̙̘̪͇̰̾́́̈́̓͂̈̅̓̒̕͝ǩ̸͇̝̞̜̮͚̤̘̻͓̘̮̞̮̄̃̀̒̓̄̍̔̒̔́͂̎̚ ̸̤̥̻̠͕͋̒͋͆̌̏̕͘͝d̵̛̻͍̝̩̫͓͎̰̥̼͒̋͐̊͂̚͝ĭ̵̥̩̫̪̺̦̪͎̳͔̞̒͝ͅf̵͈̏̽͐̃̅̔̊̿̒̅̇f̴̥̱̀̃̓̕e̷͈̓r̷̟̳̥̻̃̈́̒͑͒̂́é̶̛̻̱̮͎̲͇͑̿̈́͊̉̀͑͐̇͜͝n̴̟̬̟̱̂̉̔̽̈̈́̇̇̀̂͛̑͝t̷̯͔̰̯̰̘̲͚̣̳̺͆̋̈́̀̒̋.̸̡̳͚̠̹̮̩̘̞̘̱̥̟̱̜̍̓̋̀̔̈́͌͝ ̴̦̦͕̯̮̳̜̰̠̱͍̺͔̹͗͊́͒͊ͅ-̷̮̄́̆̍̇ ̶̧̧̰̳̻̩͕̘́͋̿̽H̴̥̩̹̩̯̜̠̥͖͒̀͋͌̓͐̈́̆͝ͅͅi̵̡͎͍͉͎̼̩̰̪͉̲̜̒͆̕͠,̸͔̰̰̺͑̎̈̒̈͗͜ ̸͉͚̼̹̘͎͉̣̗̟̮̟̙̍̊̑̀̀̽͗͘͜B̸̛̰͇͈͗̽̇͐̈́̔͛̏͗̑̋̚͜͝à̷̧͔̮̟͖̪͚̏̂̇̀͒̑̊́r̵̫̝̰̞̘͙̟͓̝̖̔̑̀̊̎͒̾͌̄̉̈̐̄̚͜ŕ̸̘y̷̨̛̛͍̰͑̉̀͊́͛̀̌̐̈́̚.̶̼̣̜̞̰͓͙͔̬͕̇͛̄̾̆̎̉̃̒͒̓͠ ̵̯̠͖̱̪̜̳̖̪͉̑́̚ͅ-̵̧̡̨̯̲̞̝̫͓̰̖̀̑͂͑͒͌̊̾̓̍̃͘͝͠ ̴̛͙̿̈̃̂̐̎̊́̅̈͑̀͠A̴̹̓̈̇̂̈̂͒͐͝r̶̢̖̲̗̗͔̄̈́̃̈́̋̅̉͗̔͗͠t̸͍̠̞̰̟̩͇͓̲͍̑̈̾̈̊̋̃͐̒̍̑͛i̴̜̯̜̮͌̈̓̈͒̐̎̈́͋̎͂͘͜e̶̡̗̯̟̜̫͍̲̘͓̜͉̊̓͛̋̾̑͗͜,̸̧̨̢̨̞̱̙͔͑̂̇̊̀͛̐̓̕ ̷͕̝̥̤͐̒͊͝g̶̪̰̠̳͍̖̻̹͋̆̉̅̀̊̑́͒̏̽̊̆̚͜͝r̸̢͙̩̱̞̹̖̝̭̝̄̀̓̍͑͒̐͊͜͝ǫ̵̨̩͈̹̟̹̜͔̳̻̼̪͙͊͆̿͌w̶̘͙̱̪̜̬͎̮͖͚̏̊̋̏́͋͒̀ͅĭ̷̠͔͕̼̤̜̄͊̕n̶͉̈́͒̚g̸̺͙̫̼̯͂̓̏͗̌̐̽͂̓͠ ̸͕̹̖́̂̚͘ă̶̜̤̲̤̳̘̠̾̎͐̚͜ ̶̱̊̈́̏̑̊̓̃̃̐͝m̴̨̛̮̭̮̆͆̊̀̌̈́̇́̆̈͝ų̵̣͓̟͍̯̪̭̤̗̭̗̣̃̈́̈́́͝s̵̨̢̡̡̨͖̺͙̫̱̯̻̅̄̓͊̃͑͒̈́́̈́̒̕̚̕͠ţ̶̙̰̤͚͉́̀̀̒̓̿̑a̵̧̫͚̙̘̼̒̂̐̿͐͑͊̏c̷̛̹͋̃̒̿̆͌̉h̵͙͈̟̒e̸̦̖̖̳̦͙̼̻̊͑͂͐?̵̩͇̥͇͕̼̼̋̊̂͒ ̸͎̬̙̗̤̞̗̺̪͓̀̏̾̍̃͑̔̚ͅḺ̶͍̬̟̯̭̰͎̐̔͗̾̊̐̉̅ͅờ̷̡͈̖̱̥̗͒̏̄̅̊͋̇̔͝o̵̰͇͔̼͍͖͒̐͘͝͝k̵̢̡̧͇̞̦̹̩̻̭̠͛̓̾̈̋̒̒̂͒̚̕͜s̶̡̨̡̭̤̤͎̫̫͖̩̣̝͂̈́̍͜ͅ ̸̨̮̫̪̬̮̠͉̱͐̾͊̃̔̂g̸̰̻͋̆͊̈́̽̃͂̒̐̉̈̕͝͝͝o̴̖̬̘͈̼͗̉̔̆̾̈̆ö̸̻̥͙̪̳̬͍̫͔̣͔͔ḍ̸̲͚̹̀͛̍͂.̴̝͚͍̖͇̘̦̪̼̈́͛́͑̿̂̋̃͜ ̵̱̹̤̬͇̫̫̠̝̲̠̎͐́̍͘-̷̧̥̳̮̫̰̹͎̙̜̩̓́͒̎̑͑͛̕͝ ̸̡̧̢̺̤͓̯̩̔͆̾̀͌̿̆͗̈̂͑͘͘̕̕͜H̴̲̱̹͕́̽̀͒͂͝ė̸̢̻͔͖̹̲̞͒̉͛̊̋̅̆̔́̐̓̋̚͝ą̸̛̞͙͖̌͋̀̽̎̎͝͠r̷̟̗̝̦̜̣̼͈͙͋̒̓̎̀̇͆̏͐͒̚͝͠ͅ ̷͇͑̀̔͝a̴͉̳͛͗b̶̧̢̤͙̼̰̪̘͙̣̙͛̓̓͛̿̓̾̀͘ͅͅo̸̢͈̝͔͖̮̰̯̯͕̎̈́͂́̎́̚͘͝ū̷͈̤̠͈̪̲̩̝̳͌̀͂̔̆̔̇̅̊͐̀͂t̵̟̼̂̌̿̾́̃̓͌̿̑̾͝ ̶͓̲̬͙͖̰̞͙̰̬̂̑́͑́̈͊̕͝F̵̢͉̉͑͋͠r̸̦̰̘̪̫̮̝̠͙̠̯̯͙̜͓̉̽̑̓̀̀͐̌̌̄͠ã̴̢̛̟̱̭̹̱͈̙̰̬̇̂̑͆͐̈̽͋͐̇̚͘n̶̡͙̖̝͔̠̟̻̓̇̈͒́̔͋͜͝k̸͇̩̱̜̞̼̺̍̒͗̅͗́̈́̕̕̚͝í̶̜̺̯͎͉̹͉̼̲̒̎̊͒̌̋͗̅̕͝ȩ̷͇̖̤͓̬͎̅̇͜?̵̭̻̥̮͓̱̻̹͚̯͍̈́̏͌̌̋͆͠ ̴̛̼̙͉͂͐̏̒̈́̓̑-̵̧̨̣̺͕̖͔͕̳̎̄̈́̊́́̒͐̀͑͆̏̋̑ ̷̨̩͎͎͉͕͍̣͍̞̤̫̼̹̀̅͌̍͠Ý̸̢͓͔͕e̵̞̯͒a̵͙̼͇̩̫͍̫̲̝͐̅͝h̸͓̪̤̄͐̇́̂̈́̈́̔͠.̵̢̢̭̺̦͉̗̗̠̱͉̬̮̾̊̓̂͊̈͒͊̏͆͜ͅ ̸̬̟̙̝̊̈́́̋̏̾͂́̽͘̕-̶̟̼̗̱̖͚̝̺̙̓͛̒̍̆̎̾̄̈́͌̚͜͝͠ ̶̧̗̲͈̂̔̍͋̋̊̄͘͘͝Y̸͍̖͇̯̬̪̝͖̪̮̣͌̒̾͂͐̅͒͗͊̾̈́͜o̸̡̪͕͕̺͌͆͑̔̋́̏͑̂̃̚̚͝ͅu̸͔͌̔͆ ̸͎̣̼̠̟̗͌͐͑͒̓͑͌̄̾̚͘͠ͅǧ̵͍̘̫̖͑̀͝o̵̢̼͈̗͉͔͓̱͔͆̋́̅̀̚͝͝į̸̛̥̝͔̮̟͓̫͚̳͆̊̾̇͗́͠͝ṅ̶̨̨͉͓̖̝̹̞̞̦̖͓̾̊̽̆̂̾̍͝g̵̱̘̦̝̾̔̂̓̈́̔͛͠ ̴̨̬̤̩̣̤̞̘̟̪̝͔͆̈̾͆̉̊̊̈́͗̀̋́͝t̶̡̨̲̼̳͍͓̏̈́̉̂̌̄͊̋̄͒̃͆͝o̵̠͓̣͙̰͔̩̣̝̯͆̐͌̇̆̅̌̀͛̂̎́̌̏̕͜ ̶̛̛͔̟̠͔̞̯̠͚͖́͐̔̐̐̊̔̂͒̽ͅţ̴̞̱͙̥͕̮̤̬͍̯̘̺̦̽̐̈́̃̂̐͝h̴̹̥̲͇̺̤̯͓͉̼̥͂͐̇͑̕e̷͍̾̏̊̇͒̌̊͌͘͝ ̷̡̹͇̲̞͔͓̭̦̼̗̙͎͇̊̐̅̈̋̄̿̄̋̍̓͑̀̚f̸̧̨͈̫̙͙̭͉̗͕͎̟̼͍̭̾͐̽́̃̔̔̐͒̀͊͆͝ù̸̪̬̲̣̱̫̫͕̫͇̠̙̯̲̮͒͂̏̀͂̆̄̊͝͝ṋ̸̳͉̞̓̾e̸͚̎̏̀̌̾̽̔̀̓̽̊̇̂r̸̡̪͓͔̹̝̠͍̦̳̯̠̘͍̺̽̂̊̈́̊́̿̀ä̸̗̟̫͎́̀̎l̸̳̥̙̻̞̼͈͈̀͌̈́͊̄͂̌͘͜͠͠?̷̤̤̺͔̭͐͊̊̑̇͘͝ ̷̧͙̖̤͍̠̩̠͔̱̪́̓͂͊͜͜-̷̡̫̪̣̟̥͍̅̐̋͗̕͝͠ ̶̗́͛̇̐͗̎̃͋̌̌̈́̑͝Ň̸̨̨̛͔̩͚̐̐̍̽͆̌̐̊̇̕͜͠ơ̷̡̢̻̝̙̱̲̥̘͚͕̍̌͛̎̔͜,̷̞̩̫̯̳͓͕̄̿ͅ ̴̡̨̛̦̹̮͔̠̪͎̟͔͕̺̥̔͐̽͒̓͌̀͂̓̍͠Í̸̢̨̪̳͚̹̟͉̘̋̽̀̀̀̚'̷͓̹̼͓̖̭͕͆m̶̧͙̹̙̞͙̖̭̜̣͂͜ ̶̩̤̦̍̾͒̌̆͑̒̔̇̔͂ͅn̶̨̞̮̪̼̪̮̣̦͙̅͒͋͌͗͂ỏ̸̢̬̹̖͍̝̱̺̞͓͕̔̋̌͑̏͛͗̓͂͒ͅt̶̼͈̠͈͇͍̙̖͕̫̦̺̗͔̒͌͑͜ ̴̧̛̞͕̼͓̭̲̲͖̯̺̮̇͂̓͊̓̍͛͊̌̎͗͛͒͜g̶͔̲̮̟̼͙̠̣̻͈̠͔͔̑̽̂͠ͅͅǫ̶̢̥̣͙͙̞͇͖̪̙̱̙̓̇̐͑̈́̈́̊̾̄͛̈́̽͂ị̸̒͂́͌͛̾̽̃̒̔̚̚n̵͉͎̩͑̏̿̂̈́̈́̃̂͊͊̊͑̊̏g̴̛̰̓͑̓͑́̔̑̆̑̋͘ͅ
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

oddmertas in thread but not posting! lock mafia
BoKnows
Money Launderer

Post by BoKnows »

Jeff Bezos has 121 BILLION dollars. The population of earth is 7 billion people. He could give every person 1 BILLION dollars and end poverty, and he would still have 114 billion dollars left over but he wond do it. This is what capitalist greed looks like!
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 220

Post by fingersplints »

Esooa wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:04 pm I bet this game was not multiball all along
How much would you like to bet?
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Jobs”