36%

Total votes: 11
Moghedien
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: The Spider

Re: Double Elimination Mafia d3

Post by Moghedien »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:31 pm mog are you under the impression that other people scum read me? do you personally scum read me?
What is this post? :haha:

It's not an impression. People are scum reading you. You have been requested by name for the Losers Bracket, and it's not to make use of your excellent scumhunting skills.

Yes I'm scum reading you; I said exactly that in the post you quoted.
"My way is best. Softly, softly, in the shadows.'"
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:33 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:31 pm mog are you under the impression that other people scum read me? do you personally scum read me?

It's not an impression. People are scum reading you. You have been requested by name for the Losers Bracket, and it's not to make use of your excellent scumhunting skills.

why do you particularly scumread me? without referencing their posts :p
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

scumreading is different from wanting/needing to yeet
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i think only tsp legitimately mentioned thinking i'm mafia for any reason, and TSP just didn't bother to view my votes in context. but everyone else just quoted his post and said "wow true! wow!" that's not what suspicion looks like lol.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151

Re: Double Elimination Mafia n2

Post by hollowkatt »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:27 pm I feel bad that I couldn't come back before end of phase yesterday, but I'm going to rectify that mistake today by taking charge of things as best I can. For starters, I actually read the entire night phase this time. :biggrin:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:15 pm send HK and Kyle down tomorrow
Alison wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:04 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:01 pm When you die at the end of the day if you flip town I will certainly never make it to end game and I'm fine with that...but if you are gonna flip town you should be EXTREMELY interested in taking a wolf with you. If you are right about me or not is irrelevant for now...pick someone else to go with you...I will do my best to send them along.
I think it's extremely clear that I think you're a wolf and I'm trying to take you with me.

Hollowkatt is my next in line if you want to know that. Tentatively I'd say the stuff about being pocketed by Marmot signals that Marmot is town being pocketed by wolf HK (and intentionally placed in the same category as Tim to imply they're both town together) because I struggle to believe that HK is swayed that hard by a simple mind meld.
DaisyCloud wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:47 ammy towns: tim, gman, hk, Marmot

scums: falcon, wilgy, Kyle, Alison

idk: Tony, Mog
[VOTE: Hollowkatt] aubergine
[VOTE: Kylemii] aubergine

I think these are clearly the two we should send to the lower bracket today. I'm actually town reading Katt despite some of the night posters scum reading her, but I agree with what seems to be a nearly unanimous scum read on Kyle. I believe the last two wolves are among Kyle, TSP and Tim. Anything I say about Tim would just be beating Alison's dead horse at this point, but I have some quotes saved that I think incriminate TSP. I'll get into those a little later.
if I'm sent down I'm 100% parking on Tim and TSP
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

vote: HK I'm coming for you Tim and TSP
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:45 pm vote: HK I'm coming for you Tim and TSP
[VOTE: HK] aubergine
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:34 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:33 pm

why do you particularly scumread me? without referencing their posts :p
Why wouldn't I reference their posts? :suspish: The people who scum read you are reputed to be good scumhunters, so I use their reads to help inform my own. I'm not going to stop doing that, but I will explain some of my other reasons for scum reading you.

First, you avoided voting for Made on d1:

The circumstances around this were particularly suspicious, as G-Man explained here:
G-Man wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:22 pm4) Made was in a 4-way tie for 5th place on Day 1. If he had teammates on his train, they could have dropped their votes to Kyle or Marmot to move Made out of the LB. I could have moved my vote to Marmot only, as I had already voted for Kyle. Marmot could not have moved his vote to switch Made out, as he had already voted for himself and Kyle. Moghedien could have switched their vote to either Kyle or Marmot but did not.

5) Made could have switched a vote or even added a vote to Kyle in order to make it a five-way tie and let the mafia break the tie. This did not happen. I find this curious.
Finally, the POE is simply heading in your direction. I've already explained why I'm town reading Marmot and Katt, and obviously I know I'm town. Seeing as how the Losers Bracket only flipped townies last night, I think it's most likely that there's only one wolf there, which makes you the other wolf. Or maybe there's really no wolves there, but I don't think that's the case. Either way, I think all signs point to you.
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:43 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:27 pm I feel bad that I couldn't come back before end of phase yesterday, but I'm going to rectify that mistake today by taking charge of things as best I can. For starters, I actually read the entire night phase this time. :biggrin:
Timsup2nothin wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:01 pm When you die at the end of the day if you flip town I will certainly never make it to end game and I'm fine with that...but if you are gonna flip town you should be EXTREMELY interested in taking a wolf with you. If you are right about me or not is irrelevant for now...pick someone else to go with you...I will do my best to send them along.
I think it's extremely clear that I think you're a wolf and I'm trying to take you with me.

Hollowkatt is my next in line if you want to know that. Tentatively I'd say the stuff about being pocketed by Marmot signals that Marmot is town being pocketed by wolf HK (and intentionally placed in the same category as Tim to imply they're both town together) because I struggle to believe that HK is swayed that hard by a simple mind meld.

I think these are clearly the two we should send to the lower bracket today. I'm actually town reading Katt despite some of the night posters scum reading her, but I agree with what seems to be a nearly unanimous scum read on Kyle. I believe the last two wolves are among Kyle, TSP and Tim. Anything I say about Tim would just be beating Alison's dead horse at this point, but I have some quotes saved that I think incriminate TSP. I'll get into those a little later.
Good to hear, since those are my scum reads as well. What do you think about Kyle?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

@Moghedien what's the most townie thing you've done?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:50 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:43 pm

Good to hear, since those are my scum reads as well. What do you think about Kyle?
I think his votes don't look great, but I haven't been paying him a whole lot of attention. I'll do an ISO of him and report back with what I think about it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:50 pm @Moghedien what's the most townie thing you've done?
I'm not sure exactly how you would qualify this, but I helped send Made to the Losers Bracket. That's more than you or Kyle can say. :dark:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

well the reason you have to explain your own thoughts because this is a mafia game and people are going to need to read you before and after i'm dead. saying "i agree with everyone else" doesn't help you get solved.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

the TSP thing has already been explained, i voted people one by as they became suspected or volunteered to go to tier 2, my last two votes needed to go to the people they went to because that's where they needed to be to remove myself from getting sent.

but more importantly, in the scenario where made is mafia and i'm also mafia why would not voting for him even be beneficial? @Moghedien
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:50 pm @Moghedien what's the most townie thing you've done?
I'm not sure exactly how you would qualify this, but I helped send Made to the Losers Bracket. That's more than you or Kyle can say. :dark:
what was your contribution to that? did you build a case?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:52 pm
I'm not accusing you of being a wolf, I'm trying to understand how we've gotten ourselves into this situation. Asking someone what's the most townie thing they've done can catch wolves out b/c they're not really expecting it and therefore don't have an answer prepared.
I think you're town, I think Marmot is town. Kyle I'm not sold on.
I thought Tim was town up till seeing the flips today, now I'm not sure about that read at all.

I also don't think TSP is town.

I like G-Man for town for sure, and think that it's likely that Daisy is town too.

In list form:

Townies:
HK
Mogh
Marmot
Daisy
G-Man

Not Townies
Tim
Kyle
TSP

I worry if I'm misclearing Daisy the most, then you, then marmot, then g-man.
I worry about Daisy b/c I have a hard time separating out what's legit in her posts and what's native AtE. Not saying she weaponizes AtE but that it's kind of an inherent part of her play style.
I worry that I've miscleared you because while I agree with a lot of what you're saying and you did help send Made to LB that isn't clearing in and of itself except that if you DID send Made down you had help sending him and even then you don't know they actually chop him so yeah, no, you're good.

If I'm misclearing Marmot it's entirely on feels and melding and that's my bad then. What do you think of Marmot?

G-Man I have an incredibly hard time buying as a wolf. he's just been right on things
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:58 pm the TSP thing has already been explained, i voted people one by as they became suspected or volunteered to go to tier 2, my last two votes needed to go to the people they went to because that's where they needed to be to remove myself from getting sent.

but more importantly, in the scenario where made is mafia and i'm also mafia why would not voting for him even be beneficial? @Moghedien
Did you think there was a realistic chance of you being the chop if you were sent to LB?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:04 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:58 pm the TSP thing has already been explained, i voted people one by as they became suspected or volunteered to go to tier 2, my last two votes needed to go to the people they went to because that's where they needed to be to remove myself from getting sent.

Did you think there was a realistic chance of you being the chop if you were sent to LB?
100%
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

or at least 95%
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

ok, so i'm sure you can guess the follow-up question then: WHY would you have been 100% a chop if you were sent to LB?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

alison and tim are 100% always on my ass forever for what is basically just regular behavior, there was no chance of me being in the top half of that phase
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:39 pm i think only tsp legitimately mentioned thinking i'm mafia for any reason, and TSP just didn't bother to view my votes in context. but everyone else just quoted his post and said "wow true! wow!" that's not what suspicion looks like lol.
Kyle, you have been legitimately scum read by a lot of people.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:52 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:43 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
[VOTE: Gavial] aubergine
[VOTE: Kyle] aubergine
[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
[VOTE: Made] aubergine
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
[VOTE: Poison] aubergine

I will be posting no further day 1 and merely observing you all and modifying my votes from this platform. My goal is to put 2 wolves in the night bracket.
I’m wasting a post here for this but I just want to ask.
Why Made and Long Con?
Gavial is wolfing with Kyle
G-Man wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:51 pm Something irks me about Kyle's ISO. There are quotes and multi-quotes, but not many of them are interactions. He comments about a lot of things without getting in the middle of much.

Kyle has worked up his post count, so congrats- participation trophy earned- but there's little meat present. He seems to be doing enough and present enough to get by in the minds of others, but about 80% of it seems to serve as a way to fly under the radar. I had him a a -2 on my score thingy. He's no closer to neutral after reading his ISO.

What do you folks think of a possible Made-Tony-Kyle team? I think Tony might be the one I'm most concerned about in the LB at the moment just because he's put up a strong poker face thus far.

@hollowkat What are you seeing in Falcon's ISO that overrides the proposed derp-clear?
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:43 pm Kyle's ISO is not what I'd call towny
G-Man wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:23 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:12 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:11 pm Going through Made's ISO

Made wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:53 pm This might actually be my game to shine, i'm, as the kids like to say, ~~paranoid~~ so I will not be voting my suses with rektless abandon

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine cuz she's scary
[VOTE: Tim] aubergine he's making sense
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine votes bottom half is a copout
[VOTE: TSP] aubergine votes seem arbitrary, but like in an intentional way. also he's scary
All 4 of these players are still alive from his Day 1 votes lol. Alison and TSP are both reasonable Made teammates and Made described both of them as "scary".
I desperately need you to be town marmot b/c I'm melding with everything you're saying and I fear the pocket
See, with this different game setup, I think we need to start thinking about who we're willing to get tricked by, rather than letting our fears of being tricked hold us back. If we're afraid of being tricked by someone, vote for them. If you feel that you can shrug off being fooled by a player based on the quality of their content, don't vote for them.

Right now, I am fully prepared to shake both Tim's hand and HK's hand and not begrudge being tricked by them if they are baddies. I'm almost there with Marmot, but I need to read his ISO again to really cross that line. I just don't have time to read an ISO at the moment.

If we're maximizing the chop potential without considering who is left after the chop, then yes, Wilgy makes sense to send to the LB. Who else is chop-worthy? For me, it's also Kyle right now. I can't determine which of Falcon or Moghedien I'd rather chop. There's the Falcon derp-clear and there's HK's arguments in favor of Moghedien's efforts despite their low post count. It all boils down to whether we choose to think there are two baddies here, two baddies in the LB, or one in each.

If we think there are two baddies here, then we need to trust that the LB folks have been reading along and will respect our reads and not just do whatever they like and ignore our indirect input.

If we think there are two baddies in the LB, then we need to send some trustworthy folk down to try to persuade everyone in there right now to chop two of their own.

If we think it's one and one, then we need a blend. I think it's improbable but not impossible that both remaining baddies are in the LB, so I tend to favor the 1-and-1 mindset. If it's two still here in the WB, then we need to be daring this day.
DaisyCloud wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:47 am how come reading isos is so hard.

falcon or wilgy or Alison. or 2 of them. idk. we could have a deep wolf down here or we could have 1 still in bracket1.

in no particular order my list:

my towns: tim, gman, hk, Marmot

if we lynch any in my scum brackets and they flip town and I'm not lynched I'm looking at Tony and mog.

tim could be deep wolf. he is fully capable. but I don't think so.

tony could be frozen/anti-spew mode.

if on the off chance Alison gets lynched and flips town I'm throwing out all my notes and making new ones, obviously.

I'm honestly trying to see a townie mindset to both her posts, actions, and lack of actions. I don't see it. and it looks strongly like her teammates tried to save her. or I forgot how to count and read.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:01 pm if three town flips then i think kyle and tim set in stone for tomorrow and probably no way out. hopefully one of them's a wolf or we lose when I get chopped in f5
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Like If I'm sent down there I say there's less than 20% chance I'm chopped b/c that's going to be a really hard case to make. I've been pretty townie even if I've been wrong and alisons legacy of "chop HK" I don't think is going to cut it.
AND if Tim is a wolf he doesn't want to thunderdome me
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

only about half of those are full scumreads and a lot of them are not even modern lol
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

how long did it take to put that together and why was it important for you to do so?
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:12 pm how long did it take to put that together and why was it important for you to do so?
Because you said this:
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:39 pm i think only tsp legitimately mentioned thinking i'm mafia for any reason, and TSP just didn't bother to view my votes in context. but everyone else just quoted his post and said "wow true! wow!" that's not what suspicion looks like lol.
You're becoming kind of petty now and clearly just trying to run me in circles. You're locked in for me, I'm not taking my vote off you. Plead your case to the people in Losers Bracket, not to me.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

@Kylemii remind me again why you were voting for me to go to LB yesterday please.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:14 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:12 pm how long did it take to put that together and why was it important for you to do so?
Because you said this:
You're becoming kind of petty now and clearly just trying to run me in circles. You're locked in for me, I'm not taking my vote off you. Plead your case to the people in Losers Bracket, not to me.
well, how many of those quotes did you have to dig for beyond just like the last 2 pages of dialogue that actually represent the current gamestate.

i don't care that you're voting for me, i already said i should be gone before lylo? i'm trying to decide who should come with me.

i'm running you in circles because i wanted to see you you demonstrate that your suspicion of me was genuine, and because you're here and marmot isn't. :p
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

@Moghedien are you sending me to LB to chop wolves or to be chopped as a wolf?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Can we just all be eliminated today?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kyle, are you on your lunch break? This is excellent timing.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:25 pm Can we just all be eliminated today?
same thing I asked Mog, what's the towniest thing you've done this game?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:25 pm @Moghedien are you sending me to LB to chop wolves or to be chopped as a wolf?
I already said I'm town reading you, so I'm not really sending you to be "chopped as a wolf." I'm sending you because you're a person of interest and LB needs to be given the chance to try and resolve you, whether that means just talking to you or deciding to flip you. Why do you ask?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:27 pm

I promoted my own drop to the loser's bracket, although you might disagree on that one.

I also came to the conclusion that Alison and TSP were likely wolves based on N1 activity, but obviously that's half-wrong at this point.

Did you answer this question already? I'm not caught up yet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:30 pm

I promoted my own drop to the loser's bracket, although you might disagree on that one.

I also came to the conclusion that Alison and TSP were likely wolves based on N1 activity, but obviously that's half-wrong at this point.

Asking to be sent to the LB is objectively not a "townie" thing, because that's what Made did.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:32 pm

Asking to be sent to the LB is objectively not a "townie" thing, because that's what Made did.

Made doing a thing doesn't make it not townie.

I think I was the first one to ask for it, and Mac and Alison did the same thing.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:29 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:25 pm @Moghedien are you sending me to LB to chop wolves or to be chopped as a wolf?
I already said I'm town reading you, so I'm not really sending you to be "chopped as a wolf." I'm sending you because you're a person of interest and LB needs to be given the chance to try and resolve you, whether that means just talking to you or deciding to flip you. Why do you ask?
We only have two votes today. Brackets coalesce after the next "Night" phase and chop. I'm thinking is it ideal to send down the wolfiest people in this bracket to get chopped OR is it ideal to send townie people to push the wolves "we" think are down there already.

Basically it's this: If we think there are more wolves in the top bracket than the bottom we send the two most likely wolves down there and we push them hard so that the townies in LB push them as well for the chop.
If we think there are more wolves in the bottom than the top then we send down townies who want to push those wolves for the chop so that when we consolidate back into one bracket again we have a better chance of finding the last wolf, should we need to
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:17 pm @Kylemii remind me again why you were voting for me to go to LB yesterday please.
i don't remember voting for you at all

looking back now, i placed that vote literally right before i had to leave. iirc either my life was vaguely in jeopardy, or it had something to do with your proximity to gman, or possibly i just confused you with falcon
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

I haven't answered it yet b/c the answer is "I haven't done anything particularly townie this game". I've made bad pushes, I've town read people who appear to be wolves at this point (like Tim), I pushed for Alisons chop from like P1D1, and overall I've been "here" but not doing a lot of work solving.

Which is interesting to me b/c like I'm getting town read by a lot of people for that, which leads me to think perhaps the people town reading me are doing so b/c they have TMI and not because I'm a paragon of townieness
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:34 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:32 pm

Made doing a thing doesn't make it not townie.

I think I was the first one to ask for it, and Mac and Alison did the same thing.
Yeah, you did. So did those two. I still think asking to be sent down is wolfy.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Double Elimination Mafia d2

Post by Marmot »

Posting this for my own reference

Winner's Bracket

hollowkatt
Kylemii
Marmot
Moghedien

Loser's Bracket

DaisyCloud
G-Man
Timsup2nothin
TonyStarkPrime

Dead

Alison - Town
falcon45ca - Town
DrWilgy - Town
Gavial - Town
Long Con - Town
MacDougall - Town
Made - Mafia
Poison - Town

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

WAIT!!! i remember now. i think it had something to do with the other bracket wanting you with them, same with wilgy. you guys were in the group of people who'd be most difficult to read based on behavior later on, and then i think i moved my vote off of you to... i think... preserve myself?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:41 pm

Why are you voting yourself right now?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:36 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:17 pm @Kylemii remind me again why you were voting for me to go to LB yesterday please.

looking back now, i placed that vote literally right before i had to leave. iirc either my life was vaguely in jeopardy, or it had something to do with your proximity to gman, or possibly i just confused you with falcon
I don't particularly like this answer given that the sequence that lead to you voting for me was you quoting Gavial saying I should be sent down with Mog and Wigly, then you vote GMan, complain nobody is here to play with you, then you vote me and wigly, and then you say you've got to go.

So your progression when it comes to voting me is non-existent. I get you were in a hurry to get back to work, that's fine. It's why sheep Gavial at that exact moment and why did you feel strongly enough about his reads that you wanted me sent down
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i've lowkey been phoning it in this game a little bit lol

i'm realizing most of my votes have just been like "yeah that guy's usually hard to read, it'd be good to have those other guys figure them out"
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:43 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:41 pm

Why are you voting yourself right now?
It's time to go kill some wolves and IF Tim is a wolf I'm the one who's going to get there and yes that's 100% ego driven
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:44 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:36 pm

I don't particularly like this answer given that the sequence that lead to you voting for me was you quoting Gavial saying I should be sent down with Mog and Wigly, then you vote GMan, complain nobody is here to play with you, then you vote me and wigly, and then you say you've got to go.

So your progression when it comes to voting me is non-existent. I get you were in a hurry to get back to work, that's fine. It's why sheep Gavial at that exact moment and why did you feel strongly enough about his reads that you wanted me sent down
i don't need to outline my thought process for everyone at all times, my focus was on catching up and placing votes, not communication
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

if we sheep mac there are no wolves left in LB and there are two left in WB and one of them is Marmot
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:37 pm

I haven't answered it yet b/c the answer is "I haven't done anything particularly townie this game". I've made bad pushes, I've town read people who appear to be wolves at this point (like Tim), I pushed for Alisons chop from like P1D1, and overall I've been "here" but not doing a lot of work solving.

Which is interesting to me b/c like I'm getting town read by a lot of people for that, which leads me to think perhaps the people town reading me are doing so b/c they have TMI and not because I'm a paragon of townieness
As I recall, the basis for the town read on you is Made's interactions toward you, not really anything you did by yourself.

I think it should be clear that you and Kyle have both been called down by the Losers Bracket, and it would be remiss of us not to send you both. I think your hesitation is suspicious. If you're as well-intentioned as you say, then you should be using this time to ask Marmot and I what we think you should do tonight, not whether we think you should even go.

Anyway, I made sure to be here early so I could set things right, but now I have to leave for awhile. I will be back later to pull those incriminating posts about TSP that I referenced earlier.

Return to “Previous Rackets”