hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151

Re: Double Elimination Mafia d3

Post by hollowkatt »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:46 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:44 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:36 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:17 pm @Kylemii remind me again why you were voting for me to go to LB yesterday please.
i don't remember voting for you at all

looking back now, i placed that vote literally right before i had to leave. iirc either my life was vaguely in jeopardy, or it had something to do with your proximity to gman, or possibly i just confused you with falcon
I don't particularly like this answer given that the sequence that lead to you voting for me was you quoting Gavial saying I should be sent down with Mog and Wigly, then you vote GMan, complain nobody is here to play with you, then you vote me and wigly, and then you say you've got to go.

So your progression when it comes to voting me is non-existent. I get you were in a hurry to get back to work, that's fine. It's why sheep Gavial at that exact moment and why did you feel strongly enough about his reads that you wanted me sent down
i don't need to outline my thought process for everyone at all times, my focus was on catching up and placing votes, not communication
I get that, and I do that too, but you have to be able to understand my perspective here, it doesn't look good
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:45 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:43 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:41 pm
Yeah, you did. So did those two. I still think asking to be sent down is wolfy.

Why are you voting yourself right now?
It's time to go kill some wolves and IF Tim is a wolf I'm the one who's going to get there and yes that's 100% ego driven

If you really think you should go down there.

1) That's suspicious, I can't believe you'd want us to do that :smoky:
2) Don't get too post crazy today due to the post cap.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

@Moghedien can you elucidate on your progression on made
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:47 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:46 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:44 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:36 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:17 pm @Kylemii remind me again why you were voting for me to go to LB yesterday please.
i don't remember voting for you at all

looking back now, i placed that vote literally right before i had to leave. iirc either my life was vaguely in jeopardy, or it had something to do with your proximity to gman, or possibly i just confused you with falcon
I don't particularly like this answer given that the sequence that lead to you voting for me was you quoting Gavial saying I should be sent down with Mog and Wigly, then you vote GMan, complain nobody is here to play with you, then you vote me and wigly, and then you say you've got to go.

So your progression when it comes to voting me is non-existent. I get you were in a hurry to get back to work, that's fine. It's why sheep Gavial at that exact moment and why did you feel strongly enough about his reads that you wanted me sent down
i don't need to outline my thought process for everyone at all times, my focus was on catching up and placing votes, not communication
I get that, and I do that too, but you have to be able to understand my perspective here, it doesn't look good
is there a suspicious reason for why i would want to vote for you or not vote for you or whatever?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

HK, why do you think all three of us are town?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Moghedien
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: The Spider

Post by Moghedien »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:49 pm @Moghedien can you elucidate on your progression on made
Okay fine, I'll answer this one last thing, and then I really do have to go.

What do you mean? I don't think I had any "progress" on Made. I think I just said I was sending him because he was by far the most vocal about wanting to go to the Losers Bracket. I explained all my votes that day, if you care to go and look.
"My way is best. Softly, softly, in the shadows.'"
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i think the best case Send is Marmot+HK, i think the more realistic Send is Me+HK/Marmot.

that said, Mog acting like it's our responsibility to listen to what the people in the other bracket wants so the decision is out of our hands pings my meter off the charts.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:52 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:49 pm @Moghedien can you elucidate on your progression on made

What do you mean? I don't think I had any "progress" on Made. I think I just said I was sending him because he was by far the most vocal about wanting to go to the Losers Bracket. I explained all my votes that day, if you care to go and look.
so you voted for him because he said he wanted to go?
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:55 pm

Kyle, please just go look at my posts from that day and stop wasting my time, lol.

I'll be back later.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:56 pm

Kyle, please just go look at my posts from that day and stop wasting my time, lol.

I'll be back later.
sorry, just trying to clarify your claim that you helped take down a mafia member. you seem frustrated and i'm sorry if i caused any of that. i'm legit just trying to do my part here before i die again for no reason. i love you and i hope you're having a nice day.
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:00 pm

I'll be back later.
sorry, just trying to clarify your claim that you helped take down a mafia member. you seem frustrated and i'm sorry if i caused any of that. i'm legit just trying to do my part here before i die again for no reason. i love you and i hope you're having a nice day.
Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean. I just think you're a wolf who keeps trying to trip me up by asking petty or silly questions, and I'm trying to make myself clear that it's not going to work. No hard feelings.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

but for future reference i'm never going to look through someone's old posts when they're literally right there to question who does that. i can read old posts any time i want, i can only directly question people when they're online
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:03 pm but for future reference i'm never going to look through someone's old posts when they're literally right there to question who does that. i can read old posts any time i want, i can only directly question people when they're online
You asked me about my "progression" on Made. I told you there wasn't really a "progression," and that I think I voted for him because he was the loudest about wanting to go. You then asked if I voted him because he wanted to go, which is what I had just said. If you were that curious about what happened, or if you really thought there was something to be found there, you would just go look at the posts for yourself. I'm almost certain you're a wolf, and it comes across to me like you're just searching for some way to weasel out of the Loser's Bracket. I'm not upset about it, I'm just trying to be clear with you. I don't mean to cause any hard feelings.
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

I'll be back later.
Like, you can backtrack now, but this post clearly reads like you're searching for something to trip me up with. All I said was that I voted to send Made to the Losers Bracket and you didn't, which is a simple fact. You changed the phrasing around to make it sound like something that could be argued.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:03 pm

I'll be back later.
Sorry, I'm not trying to be mean. I just think you're a wolf who keeps trying to trip me up by asking petty or silly questions, and I'm trying to make myself clear that it's not going to work. No hard feelings.
well that's unfortunately not the case. and even if you really think it is, there's 3 other people in this room here to be solved including yourself.
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:13 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:03 pm

I'll be back later.
well that's unfortunately not the case. and even if you really think it is, there's 3 other people in this room here to be solved including yourself.
I don't see what that has to do with this. In any event, they'll have to be solved later, because for the last time, I absolutely have to go for awhile.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:13 pmLike, you can backtrack now, but this post clearly reads like you're searching for something to trip me up with. All I said was that I voted to send Made to the Losers Bracket and you didn't, which is a simple fact. You changed the phrasing around to make it sound like something that could be argued.
you posted much earlier something like "well i helped bury made, which is more than you can say" to HK, implying personal responsibility, which was not the case, that's what this whole line of questioning was about. i was trying to determine whether you were presently trying to paint your passive vote for made as an active condemnation. that's why i asked you in the present instead of hunting down the iso compilation post, because i was questioning the spin.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

well in any case i believe mog
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:15 pmI don't see what that has to do with this. In any event, they'll have to be solved later, because for the last time, I absolutely have to go for awhile.
yeee, i'm saying i needed to ask you questions to work on solving you, which is a thing that needs to happen regardless of whether you suspect me or not.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:26 pm Kyle, are you on your lunch break? This is excellent timing.
to answer your question like an hour late, no lol it's like 8pm here i'm at home
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:19 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:13 pmLike, you can backtrack now, but this post clearly reads like you're searching for something to trip me up with. All I said was that I voted to send Made to the Losers Bracket and you didn't, which is a simple fact. You changed the phrasing around to make it sound like something that could be argued.
you posted much earlier something like "well i helped bury made, which is more than you can say" to HK, implying personal responsibility, which was not the case, that's what this whole line of questioning was about. i was trying to determine whether you were presently trying to paint your passive vote for made as an active condemnation. that's why i asked you in the present instead of hunting down the iso compilation post, because i was questioning the spin.
The bolded is exactly what I'm talking about that. You're changing my words to make it seem like I said something different from what I actually said. This is what I said:
Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:50 pm @Moghedien what's the most townie thing you've done?
I'm not sure exactly how you would qualify this, but I helped send Made to the Losers Bracket. That's more than you or Kyle can say. :dark:
All I said was that I helped send him to the Losers Bracket. I said I "buried" him, or took responsibility for anything that happened after he went to the Losers Bracket. This is why I told you to refer back to my posts, because that way you would be forced to go by what I really said rather than your exaggerated versions of what I said.

Bold of you to try and accuse me of spinning things when you're clearly the one doing that here.
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:25 pm
The bolded is exactly what I'm talking about that. You're changing my words to make it seem like I said something different from what I actually said. This is what I said:
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:50 pm @Moghedien what's the most townie thing you've done?
I'm not sure exactly how you would qualify this, but I helped send Made to the Losers Bracket. That's more than you or Kyle can say. :dark:
All I said was that I helped send him to the Losers Bracket. I said I "buried" him, or took responsibility for anything that happened after he went to the Losers Bracket. This is why I told you to refer back to my posts, because that way you would be forced to go by what I really said rather than your exaggerated versions of what I said.

Bold of you to try and accuse me of spinning things when you're clearly the one doing that here.
Sorry, this is supposed to read, 'I never said I "buried" him'
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

everyone gets so up in arms when you use synonyms
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

how does the contents of that post do anything other than imply that you were responsible for made's death
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

or at the very least sending made to the place where he died at
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

in ANY case we need to talk about Marmot
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:28 pm everyone gets so up in arms when you use synonyms
Kyle, quit BSing me, seriously.

First of all, "I buried Made" is not synonymous with "I helped send him to the Loser's Bracket." You clearly insinuated that I said something different from what I actually said.

Second, your choice in words was clearly not accidental because you then went on to say I was putting a "spin" on things.

There was nothing wrong with what I said, but you keep rephrasing what I said with stronger words to make it seem like there might have been something wrong. This is a perfect example of why I think you're just trying to trip me up, or find a way out of going to the LB tonight.

You're trying to go left and then go right and thinking I'm going to get confused about where you went. It's not gonna happen. See if Marmot is still here, maybe she'll play these games with you.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

mog the fact that you suspect me is boring and not important to basically anything that's happening right now please just set it aside
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

like every time i ask you a question you're like "holy fuck you're trying to trick me" but i'm literally just asking you regular questions with somewhat leading verbage to see how you'd respond. this is not a new technique. what kind of questioning would it be if it wasn't possible for you to get tripped up?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i think i missed my marmot window :(
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:47 pm i think i missed my marmot window :(
My roommate was making me watch funny tiktok videos on how not to grow plants, but I'm back.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

also like.... this is semi-meaningless cus wifom, and again, not meant to sway you, but if i WERE mafia i would just shut up and chill and play pokemon for the next two days, and watch my teammate slide to victory after only needing to kill like.... 2 people. it's because i'm town that i'm spending this window of free time here doing this
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:53 pm
My roommate was making me watch funny tiktok videos on how not to grow plants, but I'm back.
what kind of plants?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

marijuana?????? :eye::eye::eye::eye::eye:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

what the fuck happened to those other eyes
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

marmot i'm all out of energy just tell me if you're mafia or not ok?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

or actually one real question: @Marmot before on some day phase or whatever earlier you said you townread me, why?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:57 pm marmot i'm all out of energy just tell me if you're mafia or not ok?
I'm town, does that help?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:59 pm or actually one real question: @Marmot before on some day phase or whatever earlier you said you townread me, why?
That was Day 2 I think. From reading ISO's your content struck me as a combination of joke/on-topic material that I associate with your town meta.

I did just see you/Nanook as scum partners in that hydra game where you both basically did nothing but pocket dunia and I, but that probably doesn't mean squat here since Nanook's the host.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:55 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:53 pm
what kind of plants?
I can't find the video myself, but one involved a cactus that drooped to the side, and one involved leaves that were as dry as paper.

If I find them I'll send 'em to you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:59 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:57 pm marmot i'm all out of energy just tell me if you're mafia or not ok?
I'm town, does that help?
yes because i know you would never lie to me thank you
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

marmot what do you think about mog?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:01 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:59 pm or actually one real question: @Marmot before on some day phase or whatever earlier you said you townread me, why?
That was Day 2 I think. From reading ISO's your content struck me as a combination of joke/on-topic material that I associate with your town meta.

I did just see you/Nanook as scum partners in that hydra game where you both basically did nothing but pocket dunia and I, but that probably doesn't mean squat here since Nanook's the host.

Am I wrong about you? Please tell me I'm not.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:04 am marmot what do you think about mog?
I know Mog voted to send Made down, but that's not really worth much imo.

I did the same thing, but I honestly can't remember why I voted Made. I think I just left my vote on him because I didn't have a reason to take it off. XD

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Moghedien wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:25 pm

I don't think Kyle's trying to spin things, I don't think he's even capable of doing that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151

Post by hollowkatt »

Marmot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:51 pm HK, why do you think all three of us are town?
I don't.
I like Mogh for town because I like his energy, his posts are really townie, and he makes pushes that make sense. He also advocated for Made to be sent to LB. The way this format is working you don't get credit for sending someone to LB even if they flip wolf b/c you ultimately weren't able to actually push through the chop. There's no mechanical or contextually clear advantage for wolf?Mogh to send wolf Made down to LB.
IF we find another wolf that Wolf?Mogh sent down at the same time, then sure, maybe there was a plan to get some credit then but I'm not seeing that.
I also think the way he's approaching Kyle over the last couple of pages makes sense, and it's how I'd push Kyle here as well. Like if Mogh is a wolf I don't think I can get there on him.

I like you for town because you've had some posts that really resonated with me. I liked how you approached Alison early, even if she did flip town. The conversation that you and I had regarding wanting to go to LB also sells me on your alignment. While we may disagree (and you might be right I don't forking know) on what the right path there is, you argued your thoughts with conviction and the way you argued it makes sense.

I liked how you brought up that we should operate under the assumption that we still have two wolves in the WB and that we should be hunting among the "active when we are" people. Also liked your response to G-Man regarding who in the LB were talking about the WB players. Especially given that Daisy, one of those people, wolf read you. I think Wolf Marmot doesn't bring up Daisy (maybe still brings up Gavial tho) because her reads make you look worse.
Also dig your wall here:
Marmot wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:42 am Some observations I had reading through the night. I've spoiled them for length.

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:10 pm I am very disappointed Marmot didn't get put in the lower bracket.

I'm as disappointed as you are. :(

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:43 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine

for someone who wanted in so bad and all all murder daisy now .. Alison has been surprisingly quiet.

and I thought she was going to cut off MacDougall's head and parade it around too.

Daisy jumped on Alison in the first two hours for being quit. Meh.

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:55 pm Okay, so four of us are gonna die, and the other four are kinda winding up as the guardians of the future. So before we get totally involved in murdering each other I think everyone should commit to a legacy reads list on the other eight players (and no I am not ready to give such list now but I will. When four die I'm hoping we get two wolves and I am really confident we get one...but I think it is unlikely we get all three and end the game so the legacies of the town flips will be important.

Mac even though I am about 90% convinced you are town I am glad you are here.

Alison, I am pretty sure you are wolfing but I am putting that aside and hoping we can sort out the best four kills if you are town.

glgl

I liked this post from tim, and it's a good strategy for everyone. I mean, legacies are generally good, but we lose multiple voices at once, so it's even more crucial.

Alison wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:08 pm [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
[VOTE: Gavial] aubergine
[VOTE: Made] aubergine
[VOTE: Poison] aubergine
He votes literally everyone except Tim and Daisy.

Yeah they look pretty damn aligned from where I'm standing. Maybe it's scum Mac trying to desperation antispew, but either way we should get rid of him.

Tim going from "there's a wolf between Mac and Alison, and I'm leaning towards Alison" -> "Alison is 90% scum" is a puzzling progression, and I think a convenient one.

DaisyCloud is probably the one among the three least likely to be actually scum because despite their scummy behavior they have towntold a couple of times and they're in the position to be wrongly antispewed as scum due to being incorrectly linked to scum players. I still think they have legitimate wolf equity however, and they're probably a good exe just to clear things up on that front.

If I am wrong about my 3-person solve, the next candidates are probably Kylemii (for being really spooked about dropping into the loser's bracket) or hollowkatt (as far as I can tell they're just straight sussing all the people I think are town). I think it's weird that Marmot wanted so badly to go to loser's but ended up not going when anyone else who was pressured to go to loser's did. I don't know if that's AI for him, or in what direction, but it's a note I'm sticking here.

[VOTE: Tim] aubergine
[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine
[VOTE: DaisyCloud] aubergine

My strong town reads are Gavial, Moghedien, Falcon, G-Man. I am willing to put myself in the 4 as a show of good faith if it will convince any of you to put my scumreads in as well (Tim/Macdougall/DaisyCloud). If my scumreads don't pan out, fall back on my town reads. That's my legacy.

I don't like this post from Alison

1) She's operating under the assumption that Mac is a wolf, which (aside from being clearly wrong at this point) she did from the getgo.
2) She made a weird argument against me for not making it to the loser's bracket, despite my advocating for it and even self-voting.

Losing LC sucks, but I guess we'll still have the same number people left by the end of tonight regardless, just one of the flips was automatically a townie. :(

Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:42 pm Didn’t even ping Mog and they viewing thread.
Convincing me more and more Mog is scum in winners bracket.
But I’m also quite paranoid dough.
Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:52 pm HK and Mog viewing but not scouting in ball.

Interesting.

Mac/Poison/Alison/Tim Today
HK/Mog/Whoever/IDK Gavial if you want. tomorrow

Should be it.
As HK/Mog is really the only scum I can see in the winners bracket.

37 Posts Remain.

I don't know what scouting in ball means, but I'm not ready to drop someone who was viewing the thread lol

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:53 pm
Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:44 pm Since when and where should you ever compare yourself to made?
I didn't. I questioned you about the fact you said nothing about him until you arrived at "yeah take Made to N2."

To me the real sort of level comparison for Made is TSP. Both are very cool heads who if town will be reliable to make well thought out decisions. Both are just pretty null reads currently who have not committed to anything that is likely to either clear or condemn them any time soon. So I think either one of them is a fine fourth, and either one of them can die.

I think Daisy is good active leadership, and I think you and I are good offsets for each other. I also think that both of us need that offset for the same general reasons that I don't think letting either Alison or Mac go forward would be a good idea.

If Daisy, TSP, and Made agree that killing Mac and Alison plus you and me is a good idea I could probably back that.

This post seems very team-oriented coming from Tim. Either that or it's an attempt to distance from Daisy and set her up for deepwolfing. But given that Made was one of the wolves, I doubt it at this point. If that is the case, at least they're already in the loser's bracket.

Made wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:03 pm Oh no, I hope no one scum reads me for something innocuous

LOL

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:05 am
Alison wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:02 pm I struggle to believe that Tim believes Daisy is the town leader the game so desperately needs.
I'm no town leader. I am town tho.

you most definitely are no town leader. this is not how a person who claims to be town should lead. just mowing people down and bashing everyone.

just because someone disagrees with you doesn't automatically make them scum. just because someone makes a mistake doesn't make them scum either.

stop being so antagonistic. stop treating like everyone is a complete idiot. get that chip off your shoulder. no one put it there but yourself.

this attitude you got, this im gonna just punch everyone in the throat and idc who I offend is messed up. just chill out and calm the fudge down.

town doesn't need u to be this jerk to everyone. this right here is why I didn't want to be in any bracket with u. having to deal with your hate. what is your deal? this can not be the way you actually find wolves. maybe it worked once upon a time in a game ages ago.

the way I see it this tends to be more of a scum tactic than a town one. to yell so loud and put everyone on the defense so you can misyeet to your heart's content. and you can layer just be like oop well they shouldn't have been so weak and scummy. well, collateral damage right? we'll get a wolf next time.

why is Tony so town for u? how r u so sure?

oh, and your so called act of good faith, it's trash. it's no doubt you calling everyone's bluff. you want people to think you are so town for saying that. it's sus and you know it. no self respecting town wants themselves yeeted just so they can have 3 of their scum reads get lynched too.

that is not how a town player thinks nor how they think town can win.

a town player does however from time to time thinks and will say that if they are mislynched or should be muslynchdd so town can gain info and/or insights. that if they are lynched it's okay because they were in the poe and it will help town determine who is the actual scum.

this, what you are bargaining for may to some look like that is what u r doing but it's not. you're not sacrificing yourself. you're no martyr here. this is narcissistic and selfish and completely scummy. it's cringe and wrong.

you want out so bad to get town killed go vote yourself. if not then calm down and get logical. idk why u r determined to watch town burn.

Daisy put a lot of effort responding to an Alison post that looked primarily directed at tim.

I agree with the point on Alison, but I don't really like the tone (Daisy I hope you're not too upset about this game).

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:23 am is it bad that part of the reason I want to have Marmot here isn't just my small scum lean but also they are nice and funny and can be a palette cleanser to Allison?

I feel like even if Marmot were to scum read me and get me misyeeted out at least they will be kind and not hateful and I won't hate this game. that I will enjoy playing. I won't be salty post game.

is that sus? probably. is it cringe? definitely. should I not make this post? most definitely

does it still make me town? of course

nothing good ever happens after 2am. yolo

plus Marmot has the cutest pfp

Awwww Daisy, my heart melted reading this post. <3

If I ever misyeet you it was never intentional (even if I do it as scum I don't think I could do it intentionally).

Also, it's probably just hindsight speaking, but Mac's points in response to Alison's approach are kinda townie, especially in posts like this.

Alison wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:00 am Mac is raising a good point that the entire game seems to have swallowed the "at least one between Mac and Alison" narrative whole. That might be an indicator he is town. I don't understand why he played the early game the way he did but he's giving me his vote for this bracket. That means that either:

Sigh... I'm really confused about this one. Alison basically dragged Mac into the loser's bracket and created this dichotomy, and is now here realizing the impact on the game it's having. Kyle even made a comment Day 1 (or maybe it was someone else) saying they didn't want to go to the loser's bracket because it would be an Alison/Mac shouting match.

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:47 am [VOTE: TonyStarkPrime ] aubergine he looks like he randed mafia and is playing it safe. yes, I read his iso.

Also, Daisy suspects Tony.

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:47 pm
Made wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:36 pm
Made wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:03 pm Oh no, I hope no one scum reads me for something innocuous
....I SAAAAIIIIDDDD

I HOPE NO ONE SCUM READ ME FOR SOMETHING INNOCUOUS :suspish:
im not exactly sure what innocuous means. because I'm not actually sure how it is pronounced. it looks like it could be 2 different words. also im not sure exactly how the 2 words I hear in my head to the pronunciation of innocuous is spelled so I can't make heads or tails that way either to differentiate ..

also I low key forgot about you and that's no good. I guess I go to your iso.

I don't know what Made was doing here. This was his second post of the day, and it was a reiteration of the first. But I do like this post from Daisy.

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:24 pm I’m voting poison because I think that’s a likely wolf and gav cause if we have 4 chops we can chop gav and not sure what to do with the other two

I don't like this vote, or TSP skipping over the rest of the discussion between Alison/Mac/Daisy/Tim, although I don't blame him.

I thought poison looked fine at this point, or at least compared to Made's lack of content.

Poison wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:01 pm It's 4:30 am. I'm sleepy. :')

I can't believe you stayed up so late for a mafia game!!

Tim and Daisy are basically town atp. They both voted for Made, and are the only living loser's bracket players who did. They also were the only ones to respond to Made's random pop-in. They are teammate-compatible with each other, but I really think that they don't yeet Made in that situation. All it takes is for one of them to remove a vote.

Alison wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:06 am Reading Poison/Made/TSP isos.

I came away from Poison with a slight scumlean. I'm not seeing much that is helping shed light on people's alignments and a lot of one liner responses to quotes that don't go anywhere. This is not out of Poison's townrange because she's very much a dynamic and high energy player who throws herself into the latest posts and just responds to every part of it regardless of "relevance". Nevertheless the bottom line is that the noise to signal ratio is poor.

I am fine with Made's ISO. Meta reads on DaisyCloud and Tim both seem genuine, especially as they are not that unlikely to be correct.

TSP is being TSP. He doubts there are 3 wolves, we know for a fact that there are. Could be a derp clear I guess but so many people have "derp cleared" based on setup stuff that I am not comfortable assigning too much weight to derp clear. Everything else seems within normal range for him, but I have admitted that I am a poor TSP reader. I would stick him at null, maybe a slight townlean since his reads seem to align with mine.

Of those three I would rather take Made out of the four-exe vote.

This was Alison's only mention of Made during Night 1. "I am fine with Made's ISO". That's definitely teammate compatible.

TSP didn't mention Made at all. Also teammate compatible.
it's pretty legit

I don't town read Kyle. I am struggling at this point to get a read on him in general, and this game is no exception. I've been going over his iso for the better part of an hour now and all things I'm reading point to wolf b/c of the way he's voted, some of the arguments he's been making, and that his questions typically don't tend to go anywhere and that's often wolf sign.
I'm not sure why he says our "best case send" is me & you, and that our realistic send is himself and one of me/you. I can't tell if that's b/c he thinks we're wolfy or if he things we're towny enough to find the wolves down there. He's kinda hedgy and kinda just "here".

I'm still working on writeups of the LB players still alive. I haven't cross ISOed anyone for anything, and haven't read Made at all.
I have some meetings tomorrow morning, then get my second covid shot about 3 in teh afternoon (so about 4 hours before EOD) but I am still hopeful to dig into LB before then
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:04 am
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:01 am

Am I wrong about you? Please tell me I'm not.
no you're not wrong

i guess i don't really have a question. it struck me as possible tmi because of that recent hydra experience, but... idk. aside from that you are pretty good at tone reading me so maybe.... except i haven't really displayed a lot of tone to toneread from? idk. whatever.

marmot if you're a wolf you have to tell me it's the law. it's the pacific northwest law.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ok yes, this time I am a wolf ^_^

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:14 amI'm not sure why he says our "best case send" is me & you, and that our realistic send is himself and one of me/you. I can't tell if that's b/c he thinks we're wolfy or if he things we're towny enough to find the wolves down there. He's kinda hedgy and kinda just "here".
cus i think mog is town based on his AoE and i know i'm town and you two are what's left
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:21 am Ok yes, this time I am a wolf ^_^
got 'em

Return to “Previous Rackets”