Modern Family Hydra Mafia [GAME END]

Moderator: Community Team

Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 433
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Julinook »

@Honey & Vinegar I understand you not liking my tspic read but just because I lean town on someone at the halfway point on day 1 doesn't mean I never re-evaluate. I don't understand though how you jumped from that one read to all my reads being bad, thus I am scum. Can you talk a little more about that?
Honey & Vinegar
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 110
Aka: Mantis & Urist

Post by Honey & Vinegar »

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:27 pm yeah okay i see the interaction looking back. the interaction between you and honey and villager looks decent.
wow freudian slip much
I'm Hugh Honey and this is Vic Vinegar. We're partners in real estate and partners in life.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:33 pm TSPIC are you claiming you don't want to exe TAT D1 because they self resolve?
Partly. I just don't think they are a great chop at the moment because I think Tim is starting to get into his town meta. His tone on the entire thing feels genuine rather than faked, and the posts where his rage has some substance. If tim was trying to emulate his town game as a wolf, I think his posts would seem a lot more shallow than have depth. I also don't think he can keep up faking that as a wolf.
Timsup2gettinserious
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 281
Aka: Hyena / Syn

Post by Timsup2gettinserious »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:37 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:33 pm TSPIC are you claiming you don't want to exe TAT D1 because they self resolve?
Partly. I just don't think they are a great chop at the moment because I think Tim is starting to get into his town meta. His tone on the entire thing feels genuine rather than faked, and the posts where his rage has some substance. If tim was trying to emulate his town game as a wolf, I think his posts would seem a lot more shallow than have depth. I also don't think he can keep up faking that as a wolf.
his posts don't have depth tho

you're mistaking length for substance

typical man
trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:29 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:24 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:23 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:19 pm someone tell me why tspic's iso isn't just a wolf iso

on one hand, you have jpic, who gave townreads on my word salad, mildly liked tim's vote triangulation read, yet reversed it for "not really substantiated" reasons, and also disagrees with tsp regarding mana making a bad read making mana a villager. it's all within the boilerplate realm of a reasonable wolf. none of these reads are particularly nuanced, they're all just really shallow observations that a wolf can make by just using basically comprehension skills. these are not reads with visibly demonstrated thought process. it almost feels like some of his reads are only shifting with the thread climate. bottom text votes two and through? guess two and through can be a wolf. jpic's pushback to tsp's mana read also feels like contrived, as if it only exists to serve as hydra dissonance and nothing more.
A bit insulting but okay
in what way? can you demonstrate how your reads are nuanced if that's the implication?
I just think the "visibly demonstrated thought process" is a bit rude.

I was wolf reading T&T, but then he fully embraced the meta. His pushback really doesn't feel faked, or as if he is trying to play up to that meta at all. It gets really hard to fake as the game goes along so at the moment I am fine with their slot at the moment. I don't know what more substantial reasons you're looking for at the moment.
this is probably a tangent, but i want to ask a question real quick.

what do you mean by "his pushback doesn't feel faked"?

how would they have to fake any of the pushback he got from toopy and binoo or i? why can these not just be tossing words back and forth? why would that be hard for w!tim or w!hollow to do? how would their approach to how toopy and binoo and our slot be faked?

i'm asking this because i feel like you're looking at the scenario with the wrong mindset. why would a wolf at the caliber of hollow and especially tim have trouble faking stuff? or do they even need to "fake" stuff? i think this is a bit of a misconception, because whenever i wolf, i don't really "fake" reads or interactions or arguments, and if i am, i'm more likely faking a read on a teammate. all i'm doing as a wolf is just throwing words out there, making arguments, and making reads just as i would as though i was a villager. that's what all wolves are doing. hence why i don't think it makes sense in a lot of contexts to call reads fake, because that's not always true. my basic point is wolves can tell when villagers are being villagery, and i think a lot of people period use the word "fake" wrong

if anything, a better reason to townread the slot is because tim and hollow are still fighting back and haven't given up. tim definitely wouldn't, but hollow is more likely to cave under the pressure, and it doesn't look like he has. i don't completely believe the read, but if i'm wrong, this is why. i've gotten into my dumb v/v arguments with tim before and i'm not convinced i can tell the difference of if i'm argument with v!tim or w!tim.

my one question is how this mindset you're using affects your alignment. i don't think it's naivete because a lot of people act under this misnomer. probably nai at the end of the day.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:31 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:17 pm
TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 1:08 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:55 pm okay let me go over my thought process regarding that real quick

i thought that when two and through voted me that they voted me partially for an "unconfidence" read that was similar to poop explosions where he thought my posts didn't actually indicate a strong wolf read on two and through. because they said they never actually read poop explosions' case on me, that immediately stood out to me as potentially disingenuous on the behalf of two and through. but i rechecked that and that wasn't really why they voted us so there's no problem there

regardless they're still putting "confident" in quotation marks and that still kinda peeves me. like if poop explosions starts hard pushing the person you think is a wolf, the fact that two and through didn't actually read that case themselves is still odd to me
I have my own case. I don't really care about a Mac "case" because Mac cases are generally a feelie and a conf bias.

My case on you is that you attacked me over some thing I did, and even though there is an obvious possible town motivation for me to do that thing you just don't care. Then you yourself made a pretty accurate read on the reality that I am probably just not a wolf (I acknowledge that there were at the time enough inactive players that I could still be on a very limited selection of wolf teams) and you still don't seem like you care. From where I sit you have zero interest in actually solving my slot.

Zero.

That's not solvey. That's not towny. That's agenda.

Now, it is entirely possible that you just want me and HK gone because we play as "toxic asshats" or something. If so, just say so. We won't take it personal (and honestly if after the game you wanna say that you think we ARE just toxic asshats get that out in the air so we can deal with that). But if that's where you are at just say so.

And obviously if you are just woofin' here, carry on with the chainsawing, you are doing fine and I love good wolfing even when I am the target.
okay look. in a game state sense, there are possibilities where you could still be a wolf here, and my post that you're referring to clearly indicates that if you read more than the first sentence. the fact that a lot of the game has been hard pushing on you doesn't mean you're not a wolf. you're asserting that you don't have a team, and i don't think that's true at all. the only people i really think aren't w/w with you is julinook and toopy. in fact, you've had 3 votes for a while by now, and it's only me/mana/bottom text! the votes have been shuffling my friend.

regarding the point of that meta thing that i'm ignoring, quite frankly meta is irrelevant to me in this scenario. i just spent the entirety of cov essentially meta reading tim (but it was also a player archetype read, which isn't necessarily meta), and i was wrong. you're also suggesting that tim's meta is something that i don't perceive it to be. hollow, you probably are more familiar with tim's meta, that i'll admit. the problem is is there's literally no reason for me to trust that meta read. even akemi clearly stated that they don't think tim not being helpful on d1 is accurate for tim's meta.

also that wasn't mac's case, it was c4. you also would've been able to tell if you followed along with the exchange between me and poop explosions. i don't even know if mac has posted a lot this game, and your reasoning for ignoring it seems bad to me. isn't solidarity valuable?
I never suggested that you make a meta read. I pointed out a possible town reasoning for what I was doing that you wolf read me for. More than a few other people said "okay, yeah, that reasoning could come from a town, that action is not lock in wolf." Some of those people did go so far as to add a meta read of "yeah, not only is that a possible line of reasoning why a town might do that, it is a line of reasoning that could be expected from townTim," but I am not concerned that you aren't following the meta (in fact I respect that). My concern is that you are ignoring, apparently willfully, the reasoning itself.

You start with:

Tim did X=Tim is a wolf

People say "town might do X, here is a reason a town might have for doing X, Tim as town has actually done X before because that reason is the kind of reasoning he typically follows...so sure he could be a wolf but he can be town."

And after all of that your response is:

Tim did X=Tim is a wolf

You make no progression. You never address what is said. You just stick to your guns. Town can be stubborn, sure, but wolves can also cling to a hoped for mischop.
This is the type of post that I fully expect Town Tim to make.
The Walrus
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 22
Aka: fingersplints & Roxy

Post by The Walrus »

[VOTE: TonyStarkPlaysItCool] aubergine
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:40 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:29 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:24 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:23 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:19 pm someone tell me why tspic's iso isn't just a wolf iso

on one hand, you have jpic, who gave townreads on my word salad, mildly liked tim's vote triangulation read, yet reversed it for "not really substantiated" reasons, and also disagrees with tsp regarding mana making a bad read making mana a villager. it's all within the boilerplate realm of a reasonable wolf. none of these reads are particularly nuanced, they're all just really shallow observations that a wolf can make by just using basically comprehension skills. these are not reads with visibly demonstrated thought process. it almost feels like some of his reads are only shifting with the thread climate. bottom text votes two and through? guess two and through can be a wolf. jpic's pushback to tsp's mana read also feels like contrived, as if it only exists to serve as hydra dissonance and nothing more.
A bit insulting but okay
in what way? can you demonstrate how your reads are nuanced if that's the implication?
I just think the "visibly demonstrated thought process" is a bit rude.

I was wolf reading T&T, but then he fully embraced the meta. His pushback really doesn't feel faked, or as if he is trying to play up to that meta at all. It gets really hard to fake as the game goes along so at the moment I am fine with their slot at the moment. I don't know what more substantial reasons you're looking for at the moment.
this is probably a tangent, but i want to ask a question real quick.

what do you mean by "his pushback doesn't feel faked"?

how would they have to fake any of the pushback he got from toopy and binoo or i? why can these not just be tossing words back and forth? why would that be hard for w!tim or w!hollow to do? how would their approach to how toopy and binoo and our slot be faked?

i'm asking this because i feel like you're looking at the scenario with the wrong mindset. why would a wolf at the caliber of hollow and especially tim have trouble faking stuff? or do they even need to "fake" stuff? i think this is a bit of a misconception, because whenever i wolf, i don't really "fake" reads or interactions or arguments, and if i am, i'm more likely faking a read on a teammate. all i'm doing as a wolf is just throwing words out there, making arguments, and making reads just as i would as though i was a villager. that's what all wolves are doing. hence why i don't think it makes sense in a lot of contexts to call reads fake, because that's not always true. my basic point is wolves can tell when villagers are being villagery, and i think a lot of people period use the word "fake" wrong

if anything, a better reason to townread the slot is because tim and hollow are still fighting back and haven't given up. tim definitely wouldn't, but hollow is more likely to cave under the pressure, and it doesn't look like he has. i don't completely believe the read, but if i'm wrong, this is why. i've gotten into my dumb v/v arguments with tim before and i'm not convinced i can tell the difference of if i'm argument with v!tim or w!tim.

my one question is how this mindset you're using affects your alignment. i don't think it's naivete because a lot of people act under this misnomer. probably nai at the end of the day.
Pushback as in he is trying embrace the meta he has where he purposely tries to shade the status quo whenever possible. In CoV in particular he was friendly with everybody and he was suspected for it. Now, meta can change but I never really feel like it's a simple as an on/off switch. Tim could be trying to emulate it but as I said before, I just don't really feel like he is faking it because the tone in it feels pretty genuine rather than Tim trying to play up to that meta.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Honey & Vinegar wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:37 pm
trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:27 pm yeah okay i see the interaction looking back. the interaction between you and honey and villager looks decent.
wow freudian slip much
mist pointed this out to me and tbh i find it funny :p
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

The Walrus wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:42 pm

[VOTE: TonyStarkPlaysItCool] aubergine
Kill this when we flip town
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

tspicy
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Out of all the votes on me that was by and far away the worst one I have ever seen. At least H&V & trans rights had reasons for it to back up the vote.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Are we going to talk about the walrus' shade on me when they had the brains to realise they could chat outside of the thread and I didn't?
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

In fact [VOTE: The Walrus] aubergine

inb4 im accused of omgusing
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

that doesn't really address my post though tspic

tim is a dynamic player. you can tell if you've read a decent amount of games from him. i think there's also the possibility of the environment changing how he plays.

my point is that pinning down tim with meta like this is unreliable. i think tim is too good of a player to be pigeonholed by meta in my eyes. a change in playstyle isn't necessarily something he needs to fake. he can play any way he wants for any reason.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:49 pm that doesn't really address my post though tspic

tim is a dynamic player. you can tell if you've read a decent amount of games from him. i think there's also the possibility of the environment changing how he plays.

my point is that pinning down tim with meta like this is unreliable. i think tim is too good of a player to be pigeonholed by meta in my eyes. a change in playstyle isn't necessarily something he needs to fake. he can play any way he wants for any reason.
Yes he can change his playstyle whenever he wants. I hate meta reads as well but they have proved effective for me in the past. Until I see a game where Tim is friendly with everyone as town then I think the meta read is a sound one at the moment.

Also, he clearly isn't changing his playstyle here though because his somewhat anti-town playstyle is happening before our eyes.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hello its the uglier half again

I'm kinda in and out for the next hour or so, should be here reliably for the last two. Jules will be around afaik but part of our deal was that I'd handle eod if im awake
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:48 pm Are we going to talk about the walrus' shade on me when they had the brains to realise they could chat outside of the thread and I didn't?
it certainly did happen. i don't exactly know why he hated your response but on its face i don't have strong feelings without further elaboration from the walrus.
TwoAndThrough
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: wolf/wolves/wolfy
Aka: TimsUp2Nothin & Hollowkatt

Post by TwoAndThrough »

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:49 pm that doesn't really address my post though tspic

Totally pocketed. Even though I think you might be a wolf you can have a pass all the way to LYLO.

That said, do you notice that as soon as TSPIC had something positive to say about my slot they immediately went from under the radar to being shoved into the chainsaw wood chipper?
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:52 pm

Yes he can change his playstyle whenever he wants. I hate meta reads as well but they have proved effective for me in the past. Until I see a game where Tim is friendly with everyone as town then I think the meta read is a sound one at the moment.

Also, he clearly isn't changing his playstyle here though because his somewhat anti-town playstyle is happening before our eyes.
sure. that's not alignment indicative though.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:53 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:48 pm Are we going to talk about the walrus' shade on me when they had the brains to realise they could chat outside of the thread and I didn't?
it certainly did happen. i don't exactly know why he hated your response but on its face i don't have strong feelings without further elaboration from the walrus.
I hate the vote more
The Walrus
Hydra Account

Post by The Walrus »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:46 pm Out of all the votes on me that was by and far away the worst one I have ever seen. At least H&V & trans rights had reasons for it to back up the vote.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:49 pm In fact [VOTE: The Walrus] aubergine

I like the points made on you and I didn’t like your response. It’s only Day 1, so making some major case early just isn’t how I play. That little ping is enough for me this early and your continued attitude makes me glad I voted there.
TwoAndThrough
Hydra Account

Post by TwoAndThrough »

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:44 pm
wow freudian slip much
I took this as most likely a hilarious auto correct in a phone post.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:53 pm

Totally pocketed. Even though I think you might be a wolf you can have a pass all the way to LYLO.

That said, do you notice that as soon as TSPIC had something positive to say about my slot they immediately went from under the radar to being shoved into the chainsaw wood chipper?
i'm confused how you could possibly be pocketed by my post given the implications of said post
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

The Walrus wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:55 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:46 pm Out of all the votes on me that was by and far away the worst one I have ever seen. At least H&V & trans rights had reasons for it to back up the vote.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:49 pm In fact [VOTE: The Walrus] aubergine

I like the points made on you and I didn’t like your response. It’s only Day 1, so making some major case early just isn’t how I play. That little ping is enough for me this early and your continued attitude makes me glad I voted there.
What do you dislike about my response and why is that scum indicative.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:55 pm
wow freudian slip much
it wasn't autocorrect. i legitimately thought that was their name.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

urge to vote you for no reason at all rising
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
The Walrus
Hydra Account

Post by The Walrus »

Seemed unnecessarily defensive. I don’t respond well to that kind of attitude
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

The people who've expressed scumreads on TSPIC recently are me, H&V, trans rights and Walrus. You seem to have townreads on me trans rights so are you accusing H&V/Walrus of being scum?

How do you read TSPIC in a vacuum?
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

The Walrus wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:57 pm Seemed unnecessarily defensive. I don’t respond well to that kind of attitude
Make a snarky post and you'll get a snarky response back.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

[VOTE: mana] aubergine

feeling cute might vote someone at random
The Walrus
Hydra Account

Post by The Walrus »

I don’t really think my response was snarky. Someone was asking if one member having never played hydra before could explain not knowing you could talk to your mate, so I thought I’d throw in that both of us have never played hydra before and we knew.
TwoAndThrough
Hydra Account

Post by TwoAndThrough »

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:55 pm

I know I just granted you a pass to LYLO, but geeezzzz this is the entire point. You keep dismissing everything anyone says about how I could be town, using "Tim can do <fill in pretty much anything> as a wolf though," and yes that is verifiably true. But you are totally redusing to consider that I am equally verifiable as capable of just about anything as town, even though you know that it is true. That's the problem with your "confident read" here.

I have literally done nothing that is genuinely alignment indicative for me, so how did you get so confident that you are lock stuck in this wolf read?
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

The Walrus wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:01 pm I don’t really think my response was snarky. Someone was asking if one member having never played hydra before could explain not knowing you could talk to your mate, so I thought I’d throw in that both of us have never played hydra before and we knew.
The shrug implied differently imo
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

tspic's response to my "why are you calling this fake" post was purely reactive. there was 0 commentary on any of what i was actually saying given my stance on the topic and that seems unnatural to me.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:01 pm tspic's response to my "why are you calling this fake" post was purely reactive. there was 0 commentary on any of what i was actually saying given my stance on the topic and that seems unnatural to me.
lol
TwoAndThrough
Hydra Account

Post by TwoAndThrough »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:57 pm

The people who've expressed scumreads on TSPIC recently are me, H&V, trans rights and Walrus. You seem to have townreads on me trans rights so are you accusing H&V/Walrus of being scum?

How do you read TSPIC in a vacuum?
If they don't say "while holding my breath" I am gonna be really disappointed.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:01 pm

I know I just granted you a pass to LYLO, but geeezzzz this is the entire point. You keep dismissing everything anyone says about how I could be town, using "Tim can do <fill in pretty much anything> as a wolf though," and yes that is verifiably true. But you are totally redusing to consider that I am equally verifiable as capable of just about anything as town, even though you know that it is true. That's the problem with your "confident read" here.

I have literally done nothing that is genuinely alignment indicative for me, so how did you get so confident that you are lock stuck in this wolf read?
my read was also based around hollow, not just you. regardless, if i'm not going to use meta to read someone, i might as well use non-meta wolfhunting techniques, which is what i did. what you're basically suggesting is that you're unreadable, which is... arrogant and probably untrue to say the very least.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

i feel like im disconnected from thread literally and mentally

as in i can just post whatever i want and people won't really care and others are kinda just posting their thing and i don't really get much from this back and forth

im mafia lol
TwoAndThrough
Hydra Account

Post by TwoAndThrough »

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:56 pm
TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:55 pm
wow freudian slip much
it wasn't autocorrect. i legitimately thought that was their name.
Still hilarious and I am still pocketed.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:01 pm tspic's response to my "why are you calling this fake" post was purely reactive. there was 0 commentary on any of what i was actually saying given my stance on the topic and that seems unnatural to me.
I gave you my reasons for townreading T&T, i don't really know what more you expect from it
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Is now the correct time to start pushing Joseph or is it better to wait another hour? I don't want it to lose momentum before it goes over
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Julinook wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:06 pm Is now the correct time to start pushing Joseph or is it better to wait another hour? I don't want it to lose momentum before it goes over
i honestly didn't mind mac's posts that much.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

When should I claim.

It's not really alignment clearing
TwoAndThrough
Hydra Account

Post by TwoAndThrough »

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:04 pm
TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:01 pm

my read was also based around hollow, not just you. regardless, if i'm not going to use meta to read someone, i might as well use non-meta wolfhunting techniques, which is what i did. what you're basically suggesting is that you're unreadable, which is... arrogant and probably untrue to say the very least.
And yet you basically have agreed with it, which makes it marginally less arrogant and much less likely to be untrue. You have consistently responded "wolfTim could fake that," "wolfTim is capable of that," "that is something wolfTim could do," every single time someone said "could be town." I just agreed with you.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

trans rights wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:07 pm
Julinook wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:06 pm Is now the correct time to start pushing Joseph or is it better to wait another hour? I don't want it to lose momentum before it goes over
i honestly didn't mind mac's posts that much.
I think he's been pretty detached from the thread in a way I typically associate with him being mafia

Usually I give him a day or two to see if he snaps out of it but I think I'm confident enough just to push it d1 this time
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

I have liked c4's posts a lot more than Mac's
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:08 pm When should I claim.

whatever u claim, im CCing you

glgl

(probably not yet)
TwoAndThrough
Hydra Account

Post by TwoAndThrough »

I'm planning on two hours to EoD if this annoying wagon doesn't go away by then.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:10 pm

I'm planning on two hours to EoD if this annoying wagon doesn't go away by then.
Alright, same as well then

Return to “Previous Rackets”