Modern Family Hydra Mafia [GAME END]

Moderator: Community Team

TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 2]

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:16 pm BT's 4 voters - Akemi Hazelnut, Mana, trans rights, TwoAndThrough
Mana's 3 voters - Julinook, TonyStarkPlaysItCool, Poop Explosions
TwoAndThrough's 4 voters - Timsup2gettinserious, Toopy and Binoo, Honey & Vinegar, Bottom Text
TSPIC voter - The Walrus
No voters - Falcon

Hmmm. The Walrus then dies? Only voter on the TSPIC wagon. Probably never a wolf kill they would make it's too obvious.
Mana wagon is very pure.
But Mana is voting for BT in a tie. If Mana wagon is pure >rand wolf and that means their vote is >rand on a town.
So if Mana is a wolf, and TAT WAS a wolf, then the other teammate is probably either trans rights or Akemi Hazelnut, or an absent FalconKnows I guess?
But Akemi Hazelnut is currently operating inside that very POE so it's almost certainly not them. Trans Rights also playing the POE game in a tight window.
Makes me think TAT is always a wolf. Which strongly clears all the TAT voters. But then why did none of them die? Why kill The Walrus? Perhaps @Bottom Text did you actually get an action in?

Doesn't QUITE stack up. So what if TAT AND BT are both town. The janitoring might be a passive (no flips til you die) wolf role maybe.
Mana wolf equity is through the roof no matter what. I take TSPIC and Julinook as town for it. I take the kill as pure wifom. I take the mafia teammates of mana to be probably Falcon and ONE active wolf in this case.
I think this makes the most sense. Falcon + someone getting more townreads, that isn't on the Mana wagon. I feel like ... Timsup2gettingserious profiles.
@Syn i think you had an explanation that seemed reasonable
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 541
Preferred Pronouns: They
Aka: c4e5g3d5 + MacDougall

Post by Poop Explosions »

I feel like the mafia is Mana + FK + one between H&V and Timsup2gettingserious. That's where I am at.
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: They/them Spak/Gavial

Post by Toopy and Binoo »

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:16 pm BT's 4 voters - Akemi Hazelnut, Mana, trans rights, TwoAndThrough
TwoAndThrough's 4 voters - Timsup2gettinserious, Toopy and Binoo, Honey & Vinegar, Bottom Text
TSPIC voter - The Walrus
No voters - Falcon

Hmmm. The Walrus then dies? Only voter on the TSPIC wagon. Probably never a wolf kill they would make it's too obvious.
Mana wagon is very pure.
But Mana is voting for BT in a tie. If Mana wagon is pure >rand wolf and that means their vote is >rand on a town.
So if Mana is a wolf, and TAT WAS a wolf, then the other teammate is probably either trans rights or Akemi Hazelnut, or an absent FalconKnows I guess?
But Akemi Hazelnut is currently operating inside that very POE so it's almost certainly not them. Trans Rights also playing the POE game in a tight window.
Makes me think TAT is always a wolf. Which strongly clears all the TAT voters. But then why did none of them die? Why kill The Walrus? Perhaps @Bottom Text did you actually get an action in?

Doesn't QUITE stack up. So what if TAT AND BT are both town. The janitoring might be a passive (no flips til you die) wolf role maybe.
Mana wolf equity is through the roof no matter what. I take TSPIC and Julinook as town for it. I take the kill as pure wifom. I take the mafia teammates of mana to be probably Falcon and ONE active wolf in this case.
I think this makes the most sense. Falcon + someone getting more townreads, that isn't on the Mana wagon. I feel like ... Timsup2gettingserious profiles.
Well tbh.
I remember Tim questioning Walrus and then I stopped Tim and then Tim did something but I’m not sure what it was and I briefly barley remember that moment but I’m fairly sure that it probably could supposedly mean that Tim is Mafia.
trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Post by trans rights »

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:18 pm I feel like the mafia is Mana + FK + one between H&V and Timsup2gettingserious. That's where I am at.
mana/fk are unlikely w/w from mana popping in and pushing FK yesterday

~ninetales
Timsup2gettinserious
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 281
Aka: Hyena / Syn

Post by Timsup2gettinserious »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:17 pm
TSPIC voter - The Walrus
No voters - Falcon

Mana wagon is very pure.

@Syn i think you had an explanation that seemed reasonable
yes, the walrus directly cc'd our fake vig claim d1
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

i also don't really like the immediate pivot from BT/poop to mana/FK

it felt fairly unnatural to me

~ninetales
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 1]

The Walrus wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:50 am
Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:53 pm
The Walrus wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:47 pm
Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:23 pm
The Walrus wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:50 am Yay game 😊
I’ve only seen a little bit of Modern Family, but always meant to watch it all at some point. Maybe this game will be the incentive I need to start.
Talk to me, tell me your name
You blow me off like it's all the same
You lit a fuse, and now I'm ticking away
Like a bomb, yeah baby

WHERE'D YOU GO? D:< D:< D:<
I am The Walrus, ok
I don't blow I wriggle, yay
The walrus was Paul ;)
So, like, Syn and I are a one-shot Vig, and I'm considering shooting you tonight. Are y'all cool with that?

Your posts feels forced along with p.explosions and whoever posted the percentages post.
I mean it is day one. You are making lists and posting percentages?? To me it is just grasping at straws this early in the game.
You do you sweetie.
If that means killing me then so be it.
I am here for the funsies.
Happy Wednesday <3
Hmm.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

@Bottom Text got a Gavial read?
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Maybe they were planning on claiming Vig?
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

trans rights wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:19 pm i also don't really like the immediate pivot from BT/poop to mana/FK

~ninetales
for what it's worth, this isn't directed at any particular hydra, it's more just threat feelings. if i had to point one out that i felt weird about it would be ali/nutella though

~ninetales
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:19 pm i also don't really like the immediate pivot from BT/poop to mana/FK

~ninetales
ya get used to it
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

~ninetales
Blame Hyena.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

TSPIC voter - The Walrus
No voters - Falcon

Mana wagon is very pure.

The Walrus basically claimed vigilante D1 so I don't think their nightkill means anything.

Mana's vote is interesting to analyze. If TAT and BT are both wolves, I think wolves would prefer BT live than TAT, since TAT was taking significantly more heat than BT. If only one of TAT/BT is a wolf, wolves would almost always vote the town between the two because it's a tied vote. If the nightmare world where neither of them are wolves is true then wolves would probably lean towards voting BT because TAT is a more likely misexe and BT claimed a self resolving role.
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:09 pm
Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:05 pm Can I get GTH lists from everyone?
AH v
BT v
FK w
H&V w
Julinook v
Mana w
Tim v
TSPIC v
T&B v
tr v

-c4
c4 checking in again to say hard PoE BT FK H&V Mana Tim
Timsup2gettinserious
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:11 pm
Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:10 pm I did a forced setup earlier than your world proposal.

https://mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic ... 80#p781280

i have secret reasons for suspecting them :llama:
Can you un-secretify those reasons?
sure

there's no town role card in the OP and both Bottom Text and Poop Explosions have tried putting forth the idea that TaT was 3P janitored

but if they had a town role card they'd know that is very very unlikely
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

The Walrus wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:57 pm
Julinook wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:48 pm
Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:42 pm
TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:42 pm Both heads of the Walrus making time to converse with each other in thread and doing nothing but whine about post counts while padding theirs is really aggravating.
Don't worry. I'm shooting them tonight.
X
What does the x mean?
This makes me believe Julinook/Tim S/S probable.
Timsup2gettinserious
Hydra Account

notice how poop explosions is suddenly so certain that i'm wolfing, and how this changing of the poe somehow has both bottom text and poop disqualified from the chop
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:20 pm
TSPIC voter - The Walrus
No voters - Falcon

Mana wagon is very pure.

The Walrus basically claimed vigilante D1 so I don't think their nightkill means anything.

Mana's vote is interesting to analyze. If TAT and BT are both wolves, I think wolves would prefer BT live than TAT, since TAT was taking significantly more heat than BT. If only one of TAT/BT is a wolf, wolves would almost always vote the town between the two because it's a tied vote. If the nightmare world where neither of them are wolves is true then wolves would probably lean towards voting BT because TAT is a more likely misexe and BT claimed a self resolving role.
i think neither of them are wolves if mana is a wolf because mana would have been bussed
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

The Walrus wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:46 pm
TwoAndThrough wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:42 pm Both heads of the Walrus making time to converse with each other in thread and doing nothing but whine about post counts while padding theirs is really aggravating.
We don’t believe your role claim. We know you are lying.
Yep!
I’m changing the vote to Tim!

-Toopy
Timsup2gettinserious
Hydra Account

oh hey toopy and their bs TaT claim is now also claiming 3P janitoring

cool
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Poop Explosions wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:18 pm I feel like the mafia is Mana + FK + one between H&V and Timsup2gettingserious. That's where I am at.
Tim.
100%
But I think it’s H&V instead of Mana.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Toopy and Binoo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:21 pm
X
What does the x mean?
Julinook mixed the players up, they veto'd a shot on Hyena/Syn slot, not TAT slot, and corrected themselves right after.
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:23 pm oh hey toopy and their bs TaT claim is now also claiming 3P janitoring

cool
Oh hey, Hyena is howling!
:werewolf:
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

-Tooooopy
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:21 pm
Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:10 pm I did a forced setup earlier than your world proposal.

sure

there's no town role card in the OP and both Bottom Text and Poop Explosions have tried putting forth the idea that TaT was 3P janitored

there's a flipped town rolecard, that logic doesn't hold up.

~ninetales
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

sure

Lmfao
c4 checking in again with a smaller PoE
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Toopy and Binoo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:24 pm
Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:23 pm oh hey toopy and their bs TaT claim is now also claiming 3P janitoring

cool
somehow every part of this post is wrong

~mawile
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:24 pm
Toopy and Binoo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:21 pm
X
What does the x mean?
Julinook mixed the players up, they veto'd a shot on Hyena/Syn slot, not TAT slot, and corrected themselves right after.
Hmm?
How is this relevant?
This is about Julinook and Tim.
Timsup2gettinserious
Hydra Account

Toopy and Binoo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:24 pm

cool
hyena uses proper capitalization and punctuation

this is all syn
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

hyena slot is an obvious villager, and their vig soft was blatantly an attempt to reaction test walrus

not an actual vig soft

~ninetales
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:24 pm

sure

~ninetales
Hyena open wolfing!
Timsup2gettinserious
Hydra Account

sure

~ninetales
what is the utility of a 3P janitor in a game where any would-be 3P is compatible with town's win con

why is it that the people pushing 3P janitor, and ONLY the people pushing 3P janitor, are hard shielding each other and now all suddenly in agreement that i am a wolf
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Toopy and Binoo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:25 pm
Hmm?
How is this relevant?
You're saying that Julinook was trying to get Hyena/Syn to avoid shooting Tim/Hollowkatt.

But he mixed up the two players. He was in fact trying to get Tim/Hollowkatt to avoid shooting Hyena/Syn, and said as much immediately afterwards.
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:25 pm hyena slot is an obvious villager, and their vig soft was blatantly an attempt to reaction test walrus

not an actual vig soft

~ninetales
I highly disagree!

-Toopy
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:27 pm
Hmm?
How is this relevant?
You're saying that Julinook was trying to get Hyena/Syn to avoid shooting Tim/Hollowkatt.

But he mixed up the two players. He was in fact trying to get Tim/Hollowkatt to avoid shooting Hyena/Syn, and said as much immediately afterwards.
??????
I wasn’t saying that?
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

3P janitor makes zero sense in a 13P game
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Toopy and Binoo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:27 pm
Hmm?
How is this relevant?

??????
I wasn’t saying that?
Then why are you saying that Julinook/Tim are S/S?
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

I was referring to Walrus with Julinook and Tim comments.
I completely ignored T&T being part of it.

-Toopy
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Okay I formally retract any concerns I had about the Hyena slot for obvious reasons
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:26 pm

sure

~ninetales
what is the utility of a 3P janitor in a game where any would-be 3P is compatible with town's win con

why is it that the people pushing 3P janitor, and ONLY the people pushing 3P janitor, are hard shielding each other and now all suddenly in agreement that i am a wolf
i do think this is a bigger coincidence than you believe, it is unlikely that is how mafia partners handle each other in-thread

and i would argue that 3P janitor that can win with town is possible - it was a standard role on ToS

though i am willing to rule it somewhat unlikely

~ninetales
Toopy and Binoo
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:28 pm
Hmm?
How is this relevant?

??????
I wasn’t saying that?
Then why are you saying that Julinook/Tim are S/S?
I said Probable.
Binoo may trust you but I only trust BT and TR.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Toopy and Binoo wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:28 pm I was referring to Walrus with Julinook and Tim comments.
I completely ignored T&T being part of it.

-Toopy
I will probably regret saying this but can you walk me through your logic
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

trans rights wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:25 pm hyena slot is an obvious villager, and their vig soft was blatantly an attempt to reaction test walrus

not an actual vig soft

~ninetales
I highly disagree!

-Toopy
i'm familiar with hyena's playstyle. there have been multiple occasions where he's been doing what i can only refer to as "hyena things" in order to get more information out of people, which is consistent with his village meta.

~ninetales
Timsup2gettinserious
Hydra Account

not an actual vig soft

~ninetales
this is wrong actually

i first faked vig in a reply to TaT in a spoiler, hyena just ran with it after that

we definitely did not bait walrus though, and everyone is welcome to independently verify that via ISO
Spoiler: show
Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:05 pm
TwoAndThrough wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:27 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:41 am
TwoAndThrough wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:03 am So here's the deal. I'm town. As I just showed in Nanook's game, if you give me some flips to work with I will happily solve the game and die. I know no one is gonna let me end game. No one should ever let me end game. But at this point I think you should start looking at why so many people are willing to say "oh, one of them misspelled first in their matching one word entry posts...that's a wolf tell for sure" or whatever dumb nonsense is being pitched here. Because somewhere in there are the usual opportunists thinking that this time...finally this time...they are gonna be the wolves that get a day one chop on me.
At the time of you writing this your wagon was: Julinook, Akemi Hazelnut, Mana, trans rights, Bottom Text

You've said before that your playstyle involves baiting mafia into a push on you and exposing them based on the way they treat you. Which of these five people are opportunistic mafiosos? I'm not a fan of you vaguely gesturing towards the people pushing you as consisting of a mix of wrong town and wolfy opportunists without identifying which ones are which, and why.
I'm still observing. If Alison doesn't drag your hydra off of me I will start to suspect you, because Alison knows better than to think a day one read on me is anything better than a blind shot rand play.

I'm intrigued by the way Bottom Text got on and then got right back off like they realized they had touched a hot stove.

I think Syn's lame justification for getting on the wagon was unironically wolfy. But Syn tends to be kinda wolfy and always wants to eliminate me so not going too hard at that yet.

I think Vanity is very sketch generally speaking and that making me seem like a good place to park might be giving her an excuse to not do anything else.

Nanook starting this nonsense with a nonsense vote based on a one word read, to be honest, might be just helping me out by getting things started since he knows I need a wagon on my back to give me something to study...and if he turned out to be right he would be positioned to claim full credit without doing any work. Very Nanook.

Made is just ughhhh. He knows better so probably just a wolf. We'll see.
everyone who is voting me is a wolf

very cool and hip
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Do we have a single shred of evidence to prove the existence of a 3P janitor or are people just making up random shit
Poop Explosions
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 pm Do we have a single shred of evidence to prove the existence of a 3P janitor or are people just making up random shit
Since when were we not making up random shit
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 pm

not an actual vig soft

~ninetales
this is wrong actually

i first faked vig in a reply to TaT in a spoiler, hyena just ran with it after that

we definitely did not bait walrus though, and everyone is welcome to independently verify that via ISO
TwoAndThrough wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:03 am So here's the deal. I'm town. As I just showed in Nanook's game, if you give me some flips to work with I will happily solve the game and die. I know no one is gonna let me end game. No one should ever let me end game. But at this point I think you should start looking at why so many people are willing to say "oh, one of them misspelled first in their matching one word entry posts...that's a wolf tell for sure" or whatever dumb nonsense is being pitched here. Because somewhere in there are the usual opportunists thinking that this time...finally this time...they are gonna be the wolves that get a day one chop on me.
At the time of you writing this your wagon was: Julinook, Akemi Hazelnut, Mana, trans rights, Bottom Text

You've said before that your playstyle involves baiting mafia into a push on you and exposing them based on the way they treat you. Which of these five people are opportunistic mafiosos? I'm not a fan of you vaguely gesturing towards the people pushing you as consisting of a mix of wrong town and wolfy opportunists without identifying which ones are which, and why.
I'm still observing. If Alison doesn't drag your hydra off of me I will start to suspect you, because Alison knows better than to think a day one read on me is anything better than a blind shot rand play.

I'm intrigued by the way Bottom Text got on and then got right back off like they realized they had touched a hot stove.

I think Syn's lame justification for getting on the wagon was unironically wolfy. But Syn tends to be kinda wolfy and always wants to eliminate me so not going too hard at that yet.

I think Vanity is very sketch generally speaking and that making me seem like a good place to park might be giving her an excuse to not do anything else.

Nanook starting this nonsense with a nonsense vote based on a one word read, to be honest, might be just helping me out by getting things started since he knows I need a wagon on my back to give me something to study...and if he turned out to be right he would be positioned to claim full credit without doing any work. Very Nanook.

very cool and hip
acknowledged but i don't believe that changes my point

~nine
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Timsup2gettinserious is basically cleared unless you believe it is within Hyena's scum range to fake a borderline-angelshooty rolecard wording read as scum.

The most likely possibility is that the world is just simple, TAT is a wolf and the last two scums are within [FK/Mana/BT].
Timsup2gettinserious
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:32 pm
Timsup2gettinserious wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:30 pm

not an actual vig soft

~ninetales
this is wrong actually

very cool and hip
acknowledged but i don't believe that changes my point

~nine
ok love you

hyena wants to post now so i will Cease and Desist for ease of communication
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Anyway I'm just going to vote BT since trans rights has claimed that she doesn't believe her role, Poop's and BT's can coexist.

[VOTE: Bottom Text] aubergine

Return to “Previous Rackets”