I think Juliets feels rather persona non grata a la Dana which is probably bad
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 594
Aka: Alison + nutella

Re: Modern Family Hydra Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

trans rights wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:32 pm
Toopy and Binoo wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:44 am I’m not 100% sure on Trans, they claim 1-Shot Commuter and well I don’t understand the purpose of this role for the setup. I mean I think mechanically wise this looks bad due to the fact I don’t see any outstanding role you would need to commute from. Like why Commute to a BG? Why Commute to a JK? Like I’m a Medium FFS, I only visit dead people.
I just don’t see the purpose in their role, if however they are indeed town. In that case really only you or Julinook can be scum due to balance purposes regarding the setup.
you commute the scum roles not the town ones

this seems fairly obvious

~mawile
Wtf does this mean btw
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Hmm

Does mana/tr fit
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 433
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Post by Julinook »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:03 pm What’s going to happen is you chop us, we flip town. Yoy then chop nook because mech and how it can’t coexist and they probably flip town as well
Ngl this sounds pretty spot on and I lowkey want to tr you now
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Julinook wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:14 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:03 pm What’s going to happen is you chop us, we flip town. Yoy then chop nook because mech and how it can’t coexist and they probably flip town as well
Ngl this sounds pretty spot on and I lowkey want to tr you now
Idk if I can talk myself into it but I'd like to
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

I hate that it might be true
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

But if commuter or watcher claims are fake the wolves may have something that balances the block/disruptors more
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:13 pm I think Juliets feels rather persona non grata a la Dana which is probably bad
Yeah she had to step back from the game, I said as much yesterday
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 658
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

Why did we mass claim anyway
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:13 pm Hmm

Does mana/tr fit
Doesn’t make sense if t&t was a wolf tho
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:17 pm Why did we mass claim anyway
People are crazy
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Like TR just buries T&T for no reason
trans rights
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 765
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: mistyx + vanity

Post by trans rights »

okay this is the last post i'm going to make given setup gaming because i don't think this is a surefire route of solving the game

BUT

trans right - x1 commuter
tspic - x? roleblocker
julinook - x1 jk

almost a 0% chance all of these roles are villagers, so probably jot down that one of these is a wolf.

poop explosions - x2 bg
bottom text - x1 deflector

these are the remaining protectives/utility roles

akemi - x1 tracker
mana - x1 watcher

compared to how much supposed power village has wrt stopping killings in some fashion, i'm almost inclined to believe both of the investigatives are village. they're only x1 and only watcher is strong; tracker isn't nearly as powerful.

toopy & binoo - x1 medium

and this role is a bit of an outlier (utility), but they're almost never a wolf.

gth tspic/julinook/bottom text is 2/3 wolves. mana would be a wolf with that's only 1/3. i still don't think poop explosions is a wolf.

but enough of this, lemme try to think about the game more outside of mech for a moment
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:13 pm Hmm

Does mana/tr fit
we're not a wolf but from other perspectives it could be possible. i thought they were on and off wolfy but mist has been v reading them for almost all of d1 and d2.. at one point we wanted to kill mana today though.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

trans rights wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:20 pm okay this is the last post i'm going to make given setup gaming because i don't think this is a surefire route of solving the game

BUT

tspic - x? roleblocker
julinook - x1 jk

almost a 0% chance all of these roles are villagers, so probably jot down that one of these is a wolf.

poop explosions - x2 bg

akemi - x1 tracker
mana - x1 watcher

compared to how much supposed power village has wrt stopping killings in some fashion, i'm almost inclined to believe both of the investigatives are village. they're only x1 and only watcher is strong; tracker isn't nearly as powerful.

and this role is a bit of an outlier (utility), but they're almost never a wolf.

gth tspic/julinook/bottom text is 2/3 wolves. mana would be a wolf with that's only 1/3. i still don't think poop explosions is a wolf.

but enough of this, lemme try to think about the game more outside of mech for a moment
If you're sorting just by mech, bt and poop should be in the group of 5, there's no real reason to push them into their own group of 2 tbh
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Also in a vacuum commuter is the scummiest role of the 5
Mana
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Aka: Made & Dana

Post by Mana »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:09 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:04 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:01 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:54 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:51 pm Can we please stop vaguely pointing at Mana? The best person to chop today is Poop, period, I have laid out the arguments, and they're good. Either actually push me or fall in line nerds, i can't work with this wishy washy "we should probably end on mana, i think hmmmm...." bull
i mean

both heads of our hydra think you're a wolf! thats one of esooas only reads!

im unvoting because of maj reasons, in case im wrong

if you want to shade me then do it when it makes sense please :P
it just doesn't feel like there's anything coherent around me beside vague feelings relating back to d1. My reads are immaculate, the reads on me aren't being given in thread and it's frustrating. Both times Poop voted me were bs. First time was because his teammate T&T was about to get chopped, and the second was because they "Don't want to read lol". I'm just more town than poop in every way. Feel free to check the receipts there too!!

And when Dana show up to thread it's GG Mana's town anyways, so let's just skip to the part where i'm not on the chopping block.
I do not see myself voting poop over you
Consider a world where i'm town? In that world am I just really wrong here? if so where/how?
I mean Alison's and my solve if you are town is currently BT/Tspic

Imo tr is a more likely deepwolf than poop

But lolme
Ik you said end of day 1 was a shit show, but I think looking at where votes went at the end of shit show could be very telling, especially since the center of that shit show is BT, TR and Poop. We agree that T&T was probably scum, BT dropped a last minute vote on T&T that was then cemented by TR's buzzer beater on T&T. TsPIC also changed their vote to me last second after poop made the switch viable...

actually wait. the story for TsPIC is very similar to Poops story. TsPic was voting BT, then at the last second was like "Let's vote silly mana" which was important because before that BT was tied for the chop, and chops are decided by ties, so it makes sense to do this there if BT/Tspic are teammates.

Also BT and TR are almost never teammates if there's only 2 scum left because they both changed their votes last second to T&T, and there's no way you do that to your teammate on day 1
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Julinook wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:23 pm Also in a vacuum commuter is the scummiest role of the 5
we're still not a wolf but i can obviously see why.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:39 pm The good news is that I now believe Mana/BT can't be wolves together.

So either one of them is scum with TSPIC or I am being snowed by one of my townreads.
still think akemi is a villager. the way they came to this read is pretty natural.
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

trans rights wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:20 pm okay this is the last post i'm going to make given setup gaming because i don't think this is a surefire route of solving the game

BUT

tspic - x? roleblocker
julinook - x1 jk

poop explosions - x2 bg

akemi - x1 tracker
mana - x1 watcher

Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:23 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:09 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:06 pm
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:04 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:01 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:54 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 1:51 pm Can we please stop vaguely pointing at Mana? The best person to chop today is Poop, period, I have laid out the arguments, and they're good. Either actually push me or fall in line nerds, i can't work with this wishy washy "we should probably end on mana, i think hmmmm...." bull
i mean

both heads of our hydra think you're a wolf! thats one of esooas only reads!

im unvoting because of maj reasons, in case im wrong

if you want to shade me then do it when it makes sense please :P
it just doesn't feel like there's anything coherent around me beside vague feelings relating back to d1. My reads are immaculate, the reads on me aren't being given in thread and it's frustrating. Both times Poop voted me were bs. First time was because his teammate T&T was about to get chopped, and the second was because they "Don't want to read lol". I'm just more town than poop in every way. Feel free to check the receipts there too!!

And when Dana show up to thread it's GG Mana's town anyways, so let's just skip to the part where i'm not on the chopping block.
I do not see myself voting poop over you
Consider a world where i'm town? In that world am I just really wrong here? if so where/how?
I mean Alison's and my solve if you are town is currently BT/Tspic

Imo tr is a more likely deepwolf than poop

But lolme
Ik you said end of day 1 was a shit show, but I think looking at where votes went at the end of shit show could be very telling, especially since the center of that shit show is BT, TR and Poop. We agree that T&T was probably scum, BT dropped a last minute vote on T&T that was then cemented by TR's buzzer beater on T&T. TsPIC also changed their vote to me last second after poop made the switch viable...

actually wait. the story for TsPIC is very similar to Poops story. TsPic was voting BT, then at the last second was like "Let's vote silly mana" which was important because before that BT was tied for the chop, and chops are decided by ties, so it makes sense to do this there if BT/Tspic are teammates.

Also BT and TR are almost never teammates if there's only 2 scum left because they both changed their votes last second to T&T, and there's no way you do that to your teammate on day 1
Ok so unless it's literally the two of you convincing me it's bt/tspic with these posts, I feel decent about it being bt/tspic
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Lol im back to thinking T&T might be town, and the wolves are exactly TR/mana/T&B
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

I mean i feel like BT and i have interactions that clear us as w/w
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

It’s never that other head Toopy and Tim problem maybe
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:28 pm Lol im back to thinking T&T might be town, and the wolves are exactly TR/mana/T&B
we wanted to kill mana pretty early in the day. also the more i think about it the more i'd probably put mana over julinook in my 3 defenestrates.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:30 pm It’s never that other head Toopy and Tim problem maybe
Has gav played in a game with tim before?
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:28 pm Lol im back to thinking T&T might be town, and the wolves are exactly TR/mana/T&B
I'm not killing a retired player over AH, Poop, And Tspic here. And i'm not killing off FakeTim over AH, Poop, and TsPic here, cuz they were town shielding me and I would of deff tried to pocket that slot.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:31 pm
we wanted to kill mana pretty early in the day. also the more i think about it the more i'd probably put mana over julinook in my 3 defenestrates.
We wanted to kill BT at one point and apparently we’re the team, soooo
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 8:59 am Poe solve

It's not AkeHaze cuz nutella wouldn't x roxy d1, they were mech'd n1, and alison would always carry the nk here
it's not Toopy and boop because weird ass early game mech things
It's not Julinook cuz they protected AH
It's not both BT and TR because end of day one (slightly less likely to be TR if T&T is scum)

that leaves
Poop, the suspiciously Ineffective body guard
either BT or TR (in that order for reasons mentioned above)
and TPIC, who's claim will hopefully kick them out of POE

Does poop have town/scum equity with any of these players?
i also believe this though actually. just the way they went from akemi w to akemi v for this many reasons. i kinda feel like a wolf wouldn't need to shift their read based on this much reasoning if they are going to.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:33 pm
I'm not killing a retired player over AH, Poop, And Tspic here. And i'm not killing off FakeTim over AH, Poop, and TsPic here, cuz they were town shielding me and I would of deff tried to pocket that slot.
Retired player?

Also fake tim kill doesn’t matter, you got 2 kills for the price of one with loverized
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:34 pm
Retired player?

Also fake tim kill doesn’t matter, you got 2 kills for the price of one with loverized
but, if i save that kill one extra day, people forget today is techincally lylo and I win by killing FakeTim tonight
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:36 pm
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:34 pm
Retired player?

but, if i save that kill one extra day, people forget today is techincally lylo and I win by killing FakeTim tonight
This is another reason why I think we are probably not on mylo. Could be a mafia misplay, but I doubt it considering they thought to kill 2 people. They obviously did some counting.
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

interested in seeing what mac thinks of tspic's current posts. i might sideline what i think about that slot until then.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Why are we scum and why are we the team with BT?

I don’t think I’ve actually heard a reason. And if you say mech im going to vote for you in retaliation
Bottom Text
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: any + she/her
Aka: katze/Esooa

Post by Bottom Text »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:38 pm Why are we scum and why are we the team with BT?

I don’t think I’ve actually heard a reason. And if you say mech im going to vote for you in retaliation
mech
Bottom Text wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:27 pm mech got haru killed
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

Weird kinda side read, but whoever kills lovers here is very materialistic ( in a chess sense), choosing to guarantee the knockout people out now rather than going for a potential long term strategic advantage
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

[VOTE: Bottom Text] aubergine
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Look at this fake wolf interaction me and BT are having right now
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:38 pm Why are we scum and why are we the team with BT?

you said that you have interactions with bottom text that clears you but i can't think of any reason in particular why you can't be with bottom text? like you never really tried to kill them when it mattered i think. if you did then correct me. you also voted on mana on d1 as opposed to two and through AND bottom text, who are both suspects.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Bottom Text wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:38 pm

mech
TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:39 pm [VOTE: Bottom Text] aubergine
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

TonyStarkPlaysItCool wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:39 pm [VOTE: Bottom Text] aubergine
see now we’re never wolves
Mana
Hydra Account

Post by Mana »

BT is prob always a hit here tbh It's probably BT/TsPIc or BT/Poop
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

i feel like im in antispew mode but im a villager

what has this game bcome
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

trans rights wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:40 pm

you said that you have interactions with bottom text that clears you but i can't think of any reason in particular why you can't be with bottom text? like you never really tried to kill them when it mattered i think. if you did then correct me. you also voted on mana on d1 as opposed to two and through AND bottom text, who are both suspects.
Mana was also a suspect.

Other head wanted to kill bt but I didn’t particularly care.
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:42 pm BT is prob always a hit here tbh It's probably BT/TsPIc or BT/Poop
always a hit?

tell me more
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

Funny how mana was townreading us a second ago
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

i feel like bar the joycat tier tunneling that's relatively typical to a katze game ive been like, the most reasonable player in thread since D2

this means i must be a wolf
trans rights
Hydra Account

Post by trans rights »

terrible read BUT

if two and through/bottom text/tspic are all wolves then i've played way too well this game, and i'm horrible at villaging

maybe this is a stupid reason to doubt myself but it's still causing me to think i'm being snowed
Akemi Hazelnut
Hydra Account

Post by Akemi Hazelnut »

Bottom Text wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:43 pm
Mana wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:42 pm BT is prob always a hit here tbh It's probably BT/TsPIc or BT/Poop
always a hit?

tell me more
A hit with the ladies knowmsayin
Bottom Text
Hydra Account

Post by Bottom Text »

trans rights wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:44 pm terrible read BUT

if two and through/bottom text/tspic are all wolves then i've played way too well this game, and i'm horrible at villaging

maybe this is a stupid reason to doubt myself but it's still causing me to think i'm being snowed
LMAO
Akemi Hazelnut wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:44 pm
Bottom Text wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 2:43 pm
always a hit?

tell me more
A hit with the ladies knowmsayin
👉😎👉
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account

I urge you to read AIM. Dana was essentially an innocent child from posts alone