Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Game Over- Mafia win)

Moderator: Community Team

Hoo?

Poll ended at Tue May 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Syn
No votes
Dizzy
25%
HK
No votes
Joe (spec dead etc.)
75%

Total votes: 8
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 197

Re: Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Day 1)

Post by Gavial »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:26 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:02 am @DkKoba Your frustration with Nanook is understandable, and something I've seen a lot. But I think leaning into that frustration is a distraction for the game and for you. I don't think it helps solving. Nanook has a history of making players feel exactly this way about his play. If it help, keep this in mind, that Nanook is experienced, but he plays for fun/to chill, and he has actually given some thoughts (although maybe few and not well explained.) If it still pisses you off, I suggest you'd just ignore it. Several people in this game have a history with reading Nanook pretty well. If he doesn't show up for town, he'll get chopped eventually. I get the impatience, but it's not getting us anywhere.
And you could replace Nanook's name with mine in your post and it would be equally, if not more, true. And yet you have a lazy whatever vote on me, and you're Nanook's top apologist in every other post you make. Super fine.
I agree with this.
We should be putting Nanook upside on a tree with his underpants sticking out.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:42 am I'm not sure what it means that neither Invictus nor fingersplints had anything to say about me copy-pasting a response to their suspicions. :haha:
Who knows.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

I mean Fingersplints, hmm.
@TonyStarkPrime
Better look into them, watch them with me and here they good wolf.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 61

Post by fingersplints »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:42 am I'm not sure what it means that neither Invictus nor fingersplints had anything to say about me copy-pasting a response to their suspicions. :haha:
It took me a while to figure out what you meant here. Tbh I read your response quickly but didn’t pay really any attention to it, sorry. I was hoping to use your response to try and figure you out but it’s a less useful exercise once someone else has already answered. I just figured meh I’ll figure out a different way
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 61

Post by fingersplints »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:55 am I mean Fingersplints, hmm.
@TonyStarkPrime
Better look into them, watch them with me and here they good wolf.
What does this mean?
Gro-oo-ovy
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:50 amFalcon isn’t in my town reads and therefore is a good chop.

Honestly, I’m just gonna take marmots word for it that if your town it’s self resolving due to how good he says you are.
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:51 amWell I WAS.
As a placeholder till I set a real vote of which I did.
Got it. :beer:
Invictius
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Invictius »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:51 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:21 am
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:13 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:18 am @Gavial Why on earth are you sleeping Alison on yourself?
I’m not.
I’m sheeping Alison on myself.
And saying it how you did is quite a naughty way to think eh? :workit:
I blame auto correct!

But yes, you understand the question, don't you? Can you answer this - why are you sheeping Alison on yourself?
Well I WAS.
As a placeholder till I set a real vote of which I did.
You did a placeholder vote for most of the phase?
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

I'm not sure I fully understand the falcon wagon. Is it Poe or did they do something?

I'll iso when I'm on a laptop
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

:werewolf:
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:22 pm I'm not sure I fully understand the falcon wagon. Is it Poe or did they do something?

I'll iso when I'm on a laptop
I thought their vote onto my wagon was an opportunistic scum vote. Thats my reasoning, and their rxn to being prodded abt it wasnt good either.
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:02 am @DkKoba Your frustration with Nanook is understandable, and something I've seen a lot. But I think leaning into that frustration is a distraction for the game and for you. I don't think it helps solving. Nanook has a history of making players feel exactly this way about his play. If it help, keep this in mind, that Nanook is experienced, but he plays for fun/to chill, and he has actually given some thoughts (although maybe few and not well explained.) If it still pisses you off, I suggest you'd just ignore it. Several people in this game have a history with reading Nanook pretty well. If he doesn't show up for town, he'll get chopped eventually. I get the impatience, but it's not getting us anywhere.
And you could replace Nanook's name with mine in your post and it would be equally, if not more, true. And yet you have a lazy whatever vote on me, and you're Nanook's top apologist in every other post you make. Super fine.
u are more readable than u think. Like did u forget how epically you got mislimmed in bread? Like 0 scum level wagon.

If u think ur play and nanooks is the same then thats a 1 dimensional take.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:27 am So there should be like 8-9 hours before day end, yes?

I'm heading out the door just now, but I'll be around at day end and in good time before.

I'm not clear on what @fingersplints suspicion on Koba is. To me it looks like more personality clash. If this is not the case, I would love a recap of why that is the vote.

I don't remember why anyone who's voting Falcon is. I think Koba voted him in relation to Falcon jumping on the Koba wagon, but that's it.

@Alison Where are you? Weren't you complaining about no solving and no content?

@hollowkatt Are you happy with your Invictus vote? If so, how are you going to convince us that he's scum here?

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I'm inferring that your vote on Tony is both game plow and lack of town read. If there's more to it, please share?

In general, we need to come together and make a decision here. I'm on Long Con now. He doesn't have that much content. I'm not married to my vote. Does anyone have good suggestions, who is the most likely to flip scum, why?
its like 100% personality clash. There are just players who will always scumread my style no matter what bc they wanna use a "catch all" system of reading that only catches scum >rand.
I think their perspective is towny.

And if u think im TMIing with confident townreads this early, i am pretty good at spotting town early game, but bad at spotting scum. Just playing to my strengths here.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:44 am
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:23 am also idk if allison's sleep schedule has changed but i dont like that she has not posted recently at all - she did this coasting strategy when we were scum together last time - which may imply the current wagons are TvT with scum!allison
i missed this. what is the strategy
Its not a strategy moreso i saw firsthand that alison has been active in scumthread when townies were fightjng eachother when we were scum together in bread mafia. Tutuu and i actually warned her to turn off thread visibility bc she was visible online while being asked a question she wanted to dodge lmao

I also was guilty of this as scum that game bc i was happy watching town fight eachother while i got free townreads from ppl ignorant of my meta thinking i was towny.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:06 am I have been thinking about Hollow. I mildly expected him to be more resistant to votes and pushing, as either alignment really. He tends to be more aggressive and loud in my experience. This relative apathy is [a thing that I think about]. I could read it multiple ways, but it's not scummy in itself. What I do feel is that he's given very few actual stances that shows he's deeply solving or perhaps just shows that he has any reads he's convinced of. I'd really like to see more solving from @hollowkatt
my last game on MU taught me being a tryhard and investing energy into a game is dumb. My last couple games here, and an off-site game on TheOrg are more indicative of my style now. I'll get around to some solving.. eventually
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:04 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:57 am
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:42 am i guess this is where i reveal why i townread longcon, and the simple reason is, they intiated a vote on me, and thats usually town indicative to me. i guess its not really a good reason but also i think their intentions were towny. they were a very easy mislim in my last game with them.
This reasoning doesn't hold up for me at all. And I am considering voting LC. He's not a town read in a sea of town or mild town reads.
yes this is it.

essentially town points are a thing. if youre in the thread and you do stuff that makes you towny then TOWN POINTS. obviously scum can do towny things too, but generally speaking if a bunch of people are looking towny and some people have been around and just haven't then i think it's best to remove from there as it helps with POE because eventually those towny points lead to people just being lock town and making the game easy to solve.

there is no real big case or anything, it's just the best move for POE and the read itself comes from POE.
Some players just have playstyles that are difficuly to get "town points" with, i.e. people who are LHF in games .

Its best to have a more critical eye and view intentions. I feel like i have a good grasp when ppl are like just scummy looking but actually town. I have made blunders but im well above rand with my reads regarding this so id like to at least be humored a proper case on a LHF slot rather than "scummy lol hasnt done anything "
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:25 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:06 am I have been thinking about Hollow. I mildly expected him to be more resistant to votes and pushing, as either alignment really. He tends to be more aggressive and loud in my experience. This relative apathy is [a thing that I think about]. I could read it multiple ways, but it's not scummy in itself. What I do feel is that he's given very few actual stances that shows he's deeply solving or perhaps just shows that he has any reads he's convinced of. I'd really like to see more solving from @hollowkatt
my last game on MU taught me being a tryhard and investing energy into a game is dumb. My last couple games here, and an off-site game on TheOrg are more indicative of my style now. I'll get around to some solving.. eventually
Best strategy is to not give a shit daystart and let the tryhard come naturally when you're inspired to IMO(both alignments)
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

i hate how much of a love hate relationship i have with being wagoned, i get so much WIM when i am voted but i hate being fosed(which is where the WIM comes from)

XD
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:22 am Idk if I should be concerned or happy with the amount of overlap I have with dizzy as it could mean we're on the PERFECT TRACK or on the PEEFECT TRACK TO DOOM.

Still waiting for one more town tell from him to be completely certain
Do you legit thing Dizzy could be fooling you?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:28 pm
Best strategy is to not give a shit daystart and let the tryhard come naturally when you're inspired to IMO(both alignments)
yeah basically
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:19 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:07 am im about to go to bed, but will be somewhat around before the deadline tomorrow. if u have any burning questions for me, i would ask them now
what do your current reads look like, SPF?
well? what do they look like?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:27 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:19 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:07 am im about to go to bed, but will be somewhat around before the deadline tomorrow. if u have any burning questions for me, i would ask them now
what do your current reads look like, SPF?
thanks for asking! i feel fairly strongly about fingersplints being a villager but it's more of a soulread than anything else - there is a level of sincerity/comfort in her posting that i find it difficult to believe that she would have as a wofl. my understanding is that dizzy has a very good wolf game, but i townread him as well - he has mindmelded with me at multiple points throughout the game with regards to our perspective and the stuff that we're interested in pursuing, and i like that he has an equally strong soulread on fingersplints

i still townlean invictius, even though i feel that his playstyle is one that i might be inclined to townread regardless of his alignment. i would GTH lean on nanook and koba being town - at least to the extent that i am not interested in chopping either of them today. i think that long con had exactly one (1) villagery post, so i'm not inspired by his wagon, but i'm not at a level where i feel comfortable defending or shielding him

i was lightly pinged by a couple of falcon's posts. i have been pinged by HK's posts too, but i'm holding my breath on that read because i think that HK has the capacity to make himself very obviously town if he actually is a villager. i have very little to say about alison, gavial, marmot, or tonystarkprime (i thought tsp's opening posts were villagery, but i need more for that to develop into a real townread.)

i wanted to explain these reads more, but i can barely keep my eyes open
I feel seen lol
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:57 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:17 am Fingers is a strong town read for me.

Invictus is a town read for me. We're on the same wavelength.

Gavial is weird as hell, and his thoughts makes no sense to me, but he's probably town ??? Others who knows him better should chime in on this.

SPF has a good direction. Funnily enough, the more she posts, the less certain I am that she's town. But her direction seems not bad at least.

DkK is a town read for me as well. How they self meta'd and said something like "Learn to read my play style. This is actually lean town imo (but I'm biased)" is exactly how I feel and how I phrase things a lot as town when I feel misunderstood. His annoyance towards Nanook is also towny to me.

Marmot gave me a few town vibes. Probably nothing substantial, but not really where I'm interested to vote.

Falcon haven't said much. I haven't been pinged by any of his posts thought.

Hollow, I guess could go either way. But honestly, the lack of trying to "get someone" could indicate that he's town ???

Nanook is nanook is nanook is actually probably fine. The reason is that I feel his answers has a feel of "Actually, my play is a good enough town play" instead of "I am going to be nanook". Don't know if that makes sense to anyone.

Which leaves Alison, LC and Tony. Had some early town vibes on Tony which doesn't hold up at all for me right now. But I haven't seen him do anything scummy. Alison, I can't really read. But I don't have a reason to think them town. I actually thought her early Gavial accusation was kind of weird. LC has hardly made an impact, and from memory, he usually vibes town to me when he is.

So this is probably too many town reads, mild and not so mild. And it could of course be off. I'm not totally convinced of anything tbh, except Finger's is probably my strongest town read actually.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

So I guess:

Strong town: Fingers
Town: Invictus, DdK
Probably town: Spf, Gavial
Mild town: Marmot, Nanook
Meh but not scummy perhaps: Falcon, Hollow, Tony
Meh: Alison, LC

For now.
Can we do Falcon instead of LC?
I have a clear on them based on their Koba response.
what gives you your read on Falcon?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:59 am Not saying I’m IC, just wondering if I’d get that TR in that situation from yeah.
if you were revealed as IC you'd get town read b/c you're revealed as IC :beer:
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

HK town
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:27 am So there should be like 8-9 hours before day end, yes?

I'm heading out the door just now, but I'll be around at day end and in good time before.

I'm not clear on what @fingersplints suspicion on Koba is. To me it looks like more personality clash. If this is not the case, I would love a recap of why that is the vote.

I don't remember why anyone who's voting Falcon is. I think Koba voted him in relation to Falcon jumping on the Koba wagon, but that's it.

@hollowkatt Are you happy with your Invictus vote? If so, how are you going to convince us that he's scum here?

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I'm inferring that your vote on Tony is both game plow and lack of town read. If there's more to it, please share?

In general, we need to come together and make a decision here. I'm on Long Con now. He doesn't have that much content. I'm not married to my vote. Does anyone have good suggestions, who is the most likely to flip scum, why?
I am happy with my invictus vote! I'll do some quotehacks ISO work later to prove it
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:52 am
I agree with this.
We should be putting Nanook upside on a tree with his underpants sticking out.
Speak for yourself, I want nothing to do with mafia players underpants
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:24 pm
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:44 am
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:23 am also idk if allison's sleep schedule has changed but i dont like that she has not posted recently at all - she did this coasting strategy when we were scum together last time - which may imply the current wagons are TvT with scum!allison
i missed this. what is the strategy
Its not a strategy moreso i saw firsthand that alison has been active in scumthread when townies were fightjng eachother when we were scum together in bread mafia. Tutuu and i actually warned her to turn off thread visibility bc she was visible online while being asked a question she wanted to dodge lmao

I also was guilty of this as scum that game bc i was happy watching town fight eachother while i got free townreads from ppl ignorant of my meta thinking i was towny.

Oh ya that makes sense as a general tell.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm here. Not interested in chopping HK probably.

I read Falcon's iso, and it was low content and not great otherwise either. I've seen a lot of scum do the "I'm town, give me cliff's notes haha I'm so unbothered" to start off the game many times. But that doesn't mean town can't also do it.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:35 pm
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:59 am Not saying I’m IC, just wondering if I’d get that TR in that situation from yeah.
if you were revealed as IC you'd get town read b/c you're revealed as IC :beer:
Normally yes.
But this is Nanook we are talking about.
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

What happened in the mu game? I'm not sure there's ever a good reason for that lesson. People can be bad at mafia and lynch you when they shouldn't for particularly poor reasons but that doesn't exactly justify trying less.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:45 pmSpeak for yourself, I want nothing to do with mafia players underpants
Highly depends on the underpants imo
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:39 pmHK town
vv curious as to why
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:44 pmI am happy with my invictus vote! I'll do some quotehacks ISO work later to prove it
Good. We need [stuff]
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Back to this a bit.

What's the point of this post really? Is it just to call my vote lazy? Cause I don't get anything of what this vote says about me or nanook or anyone.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Are you sure your invictus? I mean he looks like a mushroom and a mushroom is Townie.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:49 pm
Back to this a bit.

What's the point of this post really? Is it just to call my vote lazy? Cause I don't get anything of what this vote says about me or nanook or anyone.
He’s saying that his slot has been acting and doing everything like the way Nanook is and that you shouldn’t judge him if you don’t also judge Nanook.
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:30 pm
Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:22 am Idk if I should be concerned or happy with the amount of overlap I have with dizzy as it could mean we're on the PERFECT TRACK or on the PEEFECT TRACK TO DOOM.

Still waiting for one more town tell from him to be completely certain
Do you legit thing Dizzy could be fooling you?

no, but there's no reason to stop solving someone because you town read them because that's how you lose.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Marmot could be wolf, better watch em!
Invictius though is pretty Townie, we don’t need to eye him yet.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Like Marmot, Finger and SPF we need the big giant sunglasses on those peeps!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

But the Alison
OH WOAH
That’s EVEN WORSE!
Alison is the Godmother behind the curtains!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

The Village Gal in the Shadows!

Alison has all of it!
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:44 pm

I am happy with my invictus vote! I'll do some quotehacks ISO work later to prove it
looking forward to the iso, i love being iso'd.

that said, why can't you elaborate on your read on me without an iso?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

You wuv those ISO’s because that’s what villagers do!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:50 pmHe’s saying that his slot has been acting and doing everything like the way Nanook is and that you shouldn’t judge him if you don’t also judge Nanook.
I understand that, but I don't think that's true. And that's not what interests me here.
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:49 pm Are you sure your invictus? I mean he looks like a mushroom and a mushroom is Townie.
what does any of this mean lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Invictus is that shroom. It all makes sense now. :mafia:
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:48 pm
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:39 pmHK town
vv curious as to why
it has to do with the last quote that sorta hammered it in for me - that kind of extra post comes from someone flowing freely and not trying to push an agenda. Weird way to read i know but im confident in these types of reads until the persons meta proves they are able to fake it
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 8:59 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:53 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:45 am
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:26 amis this how they normally play?

i barely paid attention to them in bread mafia bc they kept voting town lol
Yes, and he frequently pisses people off with his play style. It's pretty tiring. Trick is to see beyond all the discussions about how he's not playing the game the way everyone wants him to, and look at his actual content.

So far he's said that Gavial town slipped and has some town reads.

Speaking of, @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME from memory I don't think you listed Gavial in your town reads, but you still said he town slipped. How come?
I'm deeply reluctant to ever give seth (gavial is seth btw) a true townread
But what if I randomly revealed as IC?
Would I still never get that TR?
Mech is different
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:18 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:53 amI'm deeply reluctant to ever give seth (gavial is seth btw) a true townread
Can you say why please?
History/meta
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yeah game flow and lack of townread is pretty accurate, combined with afaik none of my townreads are townreading him

That may or may not still be true i haven't caught up
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Gavial What is your read on Alison?

Return to “Previous Heists”