Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Game Over- Mafia win)

Moderator: Community Team

Hoo?

Poll ended at Tue May 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Syn
No votes
Dizzy
25%
HK
No votes
Joe (spec dead etc.)
75%

Total votes: 8
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 302

Re: Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Day 1)

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:20 pmYeah game flow and lack of townread is pretty accurate, combined with afaik none of my townreads are townreading him

That may or may not still be true i haven't caught up
Both me and spf town read his entrance immediately. We have both still softened that read. He's hardly been around.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I hate my auto correct. I'm not used to it.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 61

Post by fingersplints »

I need a Gavial translator please :puppy:
Gro-oo-ovy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:28 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:25 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:06 am I have been thinking about Hollow. I mildly expected him to be more resistant to votes and pushing, as either alignment really. He tends to be more aggressive and loud in my experience. This relative apathy is [a thing that I think about]. I could read it multiple ways, but it's not scummy in itself. What I do feel is that he's given very few actual stances that shows he's deeply solving or perhaps just shows that he has any reads he's convinced of. I'd really like to see more solving from @hollowkatt
my last game on MU taught me being a tryhard and investing energy into a game is dumb. My last couple games here, and an off-site game on TheOrg are more indicative of my style now. I'll get around to some solving.. eventually
Best strategy is to not give a shit daystart and let the tryhard come naturally when you're inspired to IMO(both alignments)
Wow
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:26 pm I need a Gavial translator please :puppy:
What do you need translated
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:21 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:20 pmYeah game flow and lack of townread is pretty accurate, combined with afaik none of my townreads are townreading him

That may or may not still be true i haven't caught up
Both me and spf town read his entrance immediately. We have both still softened that read. He's hardly been around.
Eh, i don't really count that, but sure

Still think he's where I'd like to push today
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:28 pmEh, i don't really count that, but sure

Do you have an opinion on LC btw?

Also, LC mentioned the possibility of Gavial/Alison, where Alison pushed early on Gavial to then turn around when he was "more himself". Do you think that's a possibility worth entertaining? Cause honestly, I kind of am.

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:30 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:28 pmEh, i don't really count that, but sure

Do you have an opinion on LC btw?

Also, LC mentioned the possibility of Gavial/Alison, where Alison pushed early on Gavial to then turn around when he was "more himself". Do you think that's a possibility worth entertaining? Cause honestly, I kind of am.
I have a firm LC read on him, he's poe but im not really interested in killing him today

I still think seth townslipped so that interaction was more likely to be t/s than s/s imo
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:21 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:27 am So there should be like 8-9 hours before day end, yes?

I'm heading out the door just now, but I'll be around at day end and in good time before.

I'm not clear on what @fingersplints suspicion on Koba is. To me it looks like more personality clash. If this is not the case, I would love a recap of why that is the vote.

I don't remember why anyone who's voting Falcon is. I think Koba voted him in relation to Falcon jumping on the Koba wagon, but that's it.

@Alison Where are you? Weren't you complaining about no solving and no content?

@hollowkatt Are you happy with your Invictus vote? If so, how are you going to convince us that he's scum here?

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I'm inferring that your vote on Tony is both game plow and lack of town read. If there's more to it, please share?

In general, we need to come together and make a decision here. I'm on Long Con now. He doesn't have that much content. I'm not married to my vote. Does anyone have good suggestions, who is the most likely to flip scum, why?
its like 100% personality clash. There are just players who will always scumread my style no matter what bc they wanna use a "catch all" system of reading that only catches scum >rand.
I think their perspective is towny.

And if u think im TMIing with confident townreads this early, i am pretty good at spotting town early game, but bad at spotting scum. Just playing to my strengths here.
I forgot to respond to @Dyslexicon earlier, so I’ll just do it here with your response as well.

Just little pings earlier, but then they kept pushing with their attitude, threats and the like which I said that I do not respond well too.
I absolutely do not “always scumread” anyone and I have no idea why DkKoba keeps generalising how I play and hunt baddies like they know me at all given they have not ever played with me before. I’m not sure I would have kept my vote there this long tbh as it’s just a mild suspicion as is but then they keep slightly annoying me with their comments to me and I don’t know of a better alternative yet, so it’s stuck for now. We’ll see if something better presents itself as a stronger suspicion would be preferable to mild suspicion plus some annoyance.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
I’m first trying to figure out these ones that mention me but I don’t understand what they mean?

In the first is he calling me a wolf and telling Tony to look into me? Or Tony a wolf? And if it’s the first why specifically should Tony look into it.

The second I just don’t get the significance of the sunglasses
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:55 am I mean Fingersplints, hmm.
@TonyStarkPrime
Better look into them, watch them with me and here they good wolf.
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:53 pm Like Marmot, Finger and SPF we need the big giant sunglasses on those peeps!
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:56 pm
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:50 pmHe’s saying that his slot has been acting and doing everything like the way Nanook is and that you shouldn’t judge him if you don’t also judge Nanook.
I understand that, but I don't think that's true. And that's not what interests me here.
I also do not think nanook and LC play similarly. I think LC can be a bit jokesy, especially in the beginning, but it seems a weird comparison to make. Could be wolf seeing nanook get excused by some for always playing this way and trying to get the same forgiveness
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I can’t find the posts that it was mentioned but I also am growing wary of Alison’s silence. Its a tough one. I don’t want to be too critical because it could be RL related, but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen her bad game and this is out of the ordinary. If she comes back bad, I too will wonder if the early Gavial vote was distancing. I’m having trouble reading Gavial right now though
Gro-oo-ovy

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:36 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
I’m first trying to figure out these ones that mention me but I don’t understand what they mean?

In the first is he calling me a wolf and telling Tony to look into me? Or Tony a wolf? And if it’s the first why specifically should Tony look into it.

@TonyStarkPrime
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:53 pm Like Marmot, Finger and SPF we need the big giant sunglasses on those peeps!
First one he's sussing you im pretty sure

Second one uh...idk what the sunglasses mean either
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I just reread TSP’s posts, and there isn’t any suspicions there. So @TonyStarkPrime what are you thinking?
I believe someone mentioned a town tell there so I’m curious for more elaboration there as well. His posts seemed fine at first but I think I would have expected more thoughts by now. I’m hesitant to start suspicion there as I have focused on suspecting him before and been wrong, so it’s not really someone I can read well. I guess he would be PoE now if I was going to compile one of those
Gro-oo-ovy

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:44 pm I can’t find the posts that it was mentioned but I also am growing wary of Alison’s silence. Its a tough one. I don’t want to be too critical because it could be RL related, but I’m not sure I’ve ever seen her bad game and this is out of the ordinary. If she comes back bad, I too will wonder if the early Gavial vote was distancing. I’m having trouble reading Gavial right now though
I'm confident the amount Alison posts isn't ai, she can high and low post capably as both alignments
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 136
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm hoping to be back for the final hour of the day. Apologies for not being around.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:33 pm
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:21 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:27 am So there should be like 8-9 hours before day end, yes?

I'm heading out the door just now, but I'll be around at day end and in good time before.

I'm not clear on what @fingersplints suspicion on Koba is. To me it looks like more personality clash. If this is not the case, I would love a recap of why that is the vote.

I don't remember why anyone who's voting Falcon is. I think Koba voted him in relation to Falcon jumping on the Koba wagon, but that's it.

@Alison Where are you? Weren't you complaining about no solving and no content?

@hollowkatt Are you happy with your Invictus vote? If so, how are you going to convince us that he's scum here?

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME I'm inferring that your vote on Tony is both game plow and lack of town read. If there's more to it, please share?

In general, we need to come together and make a decision here. I'm on Long Con now. He doesn't have that much content. I'm not married to my vote. Does anyone have good suggestions, who is the most likely to flip scum, why?
its like 100% personality clash. There are just players who will always scumread my style no matter what bc they wanna use a "catch all" system of reading that only catches scum >rand.
I think their perspective is towny.

And if u think im TMIing with confident townreads this early, i am pretty good at spotting town early game, but bad at spotting scum. Just playing to my strengths here.
I forgot to respond to @Dyslexicon earlier, so I’ll just do it here with your response as well.

Just little pings earlier, but then they kept pushing with their attitude, threats and the like which I said that I do not respond well too.
I absolutely do not “always scumread” anyone and I have no idea why DkKoba keeps generalising how I play and hunt baddies like they know me at all given they have not ever played with me before. I’m not sure I would have kept my vote there this long tbh as it’s just a mild suspicion as is but then they keep slightly annoying me with their comments to me and I don’t know of a better alternative yet, so it’s stuck for now. We’ll see if something better presents itself as a stronger suspicion would be preferable to mild suspicion plus some annoyance.
I mean feel free to prove otherwise but u are continuing to just scumread my personality/playstyle rather than my play. I'm making assumptions based on observation and experience with a large number of players
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia

I'm literally gagging on the irony
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:30 pm I'm literally gagging on the irony
its not the same but keep pretending it is.

Im generating content and willing to out analysis. You are just a statements without explanation. You and I are not the same
Invictius
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Invictius »

Can someone tell me about Alison, what the expected norm is?

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:39 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:30 pm I'm literally gagging on the irony

Im generating content and willing to out analysis. You are just a statements without explanation. You and I are not the same
You're such a superior mafia player, uwu
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:43 pm Can someone tell me about Alison, what the expected norm is?
No clue but i tend to give benefit of the doubt to afks for at least 1 day phase bc IRL is a legit thing. I think there is alignment indicative stuff judging by the wolf game i played as partners with her that there was tactical afk which is a concern i mentioned earlier. If she wants to dialogue and perhaps give some direction where she thinks scum is that would be helpful in better discerning her alignment.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I would agree that you are generating content, and I do feel better about your contributions and attitude than I did in the beginning, but I also think you are not being fair to nanook as he is also generating content. It’s just in a different way. I would think given how much you have said your play style garners suspicion that you would appreciate that people play differently. You move focused on nanook. Why not someone like Tony who has even less content? (If you have suspected Tony I forget. I play from my phone always and sometimes it’s difficult to go back although I try)
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Invictius wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:43 pm Can someone tell me about Alison, what the expected norm is?
Usually she is more present, and I would have expected more reads from her at this point. Especially after she complained about the Day being slow and now is gone. I’ll probably feel better about her again once she is back and posting.
Gro-oo-ovy
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:50 pm

No, i just dont think your playstyle is particularly valid here. I like to utilize all the time in a day phase so time i cannot have dialoguing about pushing into a solve is time that helps scum. The only reason im entertaining u rn is because id like to at least have some alignment indicative content out for myself here for others to read- mainly my lack of want for unreadable slots which objectively leans pro town.
Just because we are both playing ego playstyles doesn't mean it's the same, which i dont like that you are implying.
Like somehow you are playing the same as LC but also the same as me.. no thats not logical thats just drawing similarities and calling it all the same.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:53 pm

I would agree that you are generating content, and I do feel better about your contributions and attitude than I did in the beginning, but I also think you are not being fair to nanook as he is also generating content. It’s just in a different way. I would think given how much you have said your play style garners suspicion that you would appreciate that people play differently. You move focused on nanook. Why not someone like Tony who has even less content? (If you have suspected Tony I forget. I play from my phone always and sometimes it’s difficult to go back although I try)
Tony has not posted in thread for me to question. Also i dont feel threatened by a random i dont know being potential scum yet because they dont have any meta knowlege to be able to properly manipulate me if they are scum.

I play a somewhat complex game that involves manipulation as town - dont worry, im not just givint a full pass to slots being inactive. I just cant pressure whats not there and that i dont know anything about yknow?

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:56 pm

No, i just dont think your playstyle is particularly valid here. I like to utilize all the time in a day phase so time i cannot have dialoguing about pushing into a solve is time that helps scum. The only reason im entertaining u rn is because id like to at least have some alignment indicative content out for myself here for others to read- mainly my lack of want for unreadable slots which objectively leans pro town.
Just because we are both playing ego playstyles doesn't mean it's the same, which i dont like that you are implying.
Like somehow you are playing the same as LC but also the same as me.. no thats not logical thats just drawing similarities and calling it all the same.
I didn't say I'm playing the same as lc

I don't think I'm playing the same as anyone, im just needling you

If it bothers you or you find engaging with my posts detrimental to your solving, there's an easy solution, and it's to stop responding
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:59 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:53 pm

Tony has not posted in thread for me to question. Also i dont feel threatened by a random i dont know being potential scum yet because they dont have any meta knowlege to be able to properly manipulate me if they are scum.

I play a somewhat complex game that involves manipulation as town - dont worry, im not just givint a full pass to slots being inactive. I just cant pressure whats not there and that i dont know anything about yknow?
I’m trying to understand this so can you please try to rephrase? If you are town, every mafia is a threat.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Where did all the suspicion of hollowkatt go? Didn’t they have three votes earlier? Or did I imagine that
Gro-oo-ovy
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I've been sick the past couple of days and very tired. I haven't been posting in any mafia games, not just this one; no, I'm not coasting. I'll be slowly catching up over the course of today.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:07 pm Where did all the suspicion of hollowkatt go? Didn’t they have three votes earlier? Or did I imagine that
As many as 5 at one point iirc

Hes probably town so I'm not concerned about his wagon disappearing
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:11 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:07 pm Where did all the suspicion of hollowkatt go? Didn’t they have three votes earlier? Or did I imagine that

I don’t have a read there yet, so it’s not so much I want them to be lynched, but it’s just interesting that that many people voted there and then all quickly moved on and there doesn’t seem to be much mention anymore.
Gro-oo-ovy

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:18 pm

I don’t have a read there yet, so it’s not so much I want them to be lynched, but it’s just interesting that that many people voted there and then all quickly moved on and there doesn’t seem to be much mention anymore.
Dk found him town, gav is, well, gav, idr who else was on the vote

Not gonna be around much between now and eod, may snipe vote if im feeling cute
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:18 pm

Are you fully caught up?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Yes. I’m just forgetful of what/who/why in regards to the hollowkatt suspicion. I think I was focused on the DkK thing when it was going on.
Gro-oo-ovy
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

im home and ready to rumble >:)
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:27 pm Yes. I’m just forgetful of what/who/why in regards to the hollowkatt suspicion. I think I was focused on the DkK thing when it was going on.
fair enough.

i was also on the dizzy wagon and i unvoted mostly due to their persistent tunneling of me even while facing a heavy wagon. going against the grain and sticking to it even while tied with another poster(at the time dkk, they both had 4) is usually a town look as id expect scum to go more in a self-pres mentality. they didn't even bring up dkk when they could have.

i did mention that it could be due to them being teammates and not wanting to sink one another so early on, but for now i doubt that as i think distancing would be the optimal play in that scenario but it's possible.

i think dizzy is still kinda somewhat suspect of them, but just thought long con is more in his poe? i could be wrong there.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 32

Post by MacDougall »

86 mins til eod
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:01 pm
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:56 pm

I didn't say I'm playing the same as lc

I don't think I'm playing the same as anyone, im just needling you

If it bothers you or you find engaging with my posts detrimental to your solving, there's an easy solution, and it's to stop responding
nah its LC whos claiming that which is frustrating af bc i think they are town just ... horribly misguided.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

MacDougall wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:34 pm 86 mins til eod
this post always comes from scum
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

if i have to pick between dkk and falcon im going with falcon because dkk had that towny interaction with nook(well towny frustration). dont really have any lean on falcon, they're mostly null, but my preference is still lc mostly because i felt they were around more and still decided not to participate in a meaningful way.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

this is rough. i don't actively wolfread any of the highly active posters, but it's impossible to get an accurate read on the lower posters because they aren't .....posting. i feel partially like i am stumbling blindly in the dark based off of way too little information
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

Alison wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:10 pm I've been sick the past couple of days and very tired. I haven't been posting in any mafia games, not just this one; no, I'm not coasting. I'll be slowly catching up over the course of today.
i hope you feel better!

can you please try doing something before day ends, thanks.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Gavial »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:50 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:36 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

@TonyStarkPrime
First one he's sussing you im pretty sure

Second one uh...idk what the sunglasses mean either
Your fired! Bad translator!

First one is me saying how they good wolf when wolf and look at em!
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Gavial »

Alison is meh but REALLY LOOK AT EM!
And ugh, Nanook how did I Town slip exactly?
Quote to quote!
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:39 pm this is rough. i don't actively wolfread any of the highly active posters, but it's impossible to get an accurate read on the lower posters because they aren't .....posting. i feel partially like i am stumbling blindly in the dark based off of way too little information
i feel the same. i find it unlikely that all the scum are in the inactives, mostly as that isn't usually the way it goes, but hopefully we get some more light with some of the more inactive slots resolved.
Invictius
Stool Pigeon

Post by Invictius »

i have no idea what gavial is talking about?
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by hollowkatt »

Invictus ISO
Opens with naked vote on dizzy with no posts saying it feels right in his bones. Probably not a big deal?
Marmot sheeps him there, Gavial comments on the marmot post asking why marmot is sheeping. Instead of waiting/allowing marmot to answer invictus jumps in, asks if marmot doesn't sheep, then asks gavial if it means anything to him.

I found that exchange weird b/c like first of all it's not invictus that's being questioned here, marmot is, and the way invictus presents the question is just wtf? He also never follows up with gavial on this that I have seen.
Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:47 pm
Gavial wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:14 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:09 pm
Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:59 pm [VOTE: dyslexicon] aubergine

Let's go with this. It feels right in the bones
[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
Does Marmot not sheep? Does it mean anything to you
I comment on that same quote chain saying there's a wolf in the set invictus/marmot based on those two votes being on zero poster dizzy and here's his response:
Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:48 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:09 pm

Agree 100%
probs one wolf in here
What makes you say that? I'm town, should I vote Marmot? Why or why not
He wants to know why I said that, and then immediately says he's town and asks me if I think he should vote marmot why/why not. This doesn't feel like a townie exchange to me, it's like a gish gallop almost. Spew a few things out and move on while I have to process what he's looking for and continue presenting arguments if I think there's anything of value there.

If he's town why doesn't he want to actually engage there with what I'm thinking instead of immediately pressing on whether or not he should be voting marmot.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:12 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:42 am Gavial's reads are too sane for him to be town.

I'm not joking.
they asked marmot why they were sheeping in the first 30 posts of the game. if that's sane what is gavial's insane reads?
Still circling around that same exchange, functionally, only this time it's Alison that he's engaging with. I'm not sure what to make of this, gavial at the time was, well gavial. I've only ever seen gavial town so I have no idea if his wolf game is similar to his town game or not.
I think it's reasonable to ask why marmot is sheeping and don't see how that's an insane thing to be asking.

His early game has quite a few posts where he asks questions and then moves on, as if he doesn't really care about the answer to the question, just that he's asked it and it looks good.
Nothing there is truly wolf indicative, but it's not reading townie to me.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:39 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:52 am
Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:47 pm

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
Does Marmot not sheep? Does it mean anything to you
Well clearly he does because he’s doing it.
I’m just asking why.
this still doesn't make much sense to me because there's no reasoning attached to my vote so he's not really sheeping anything at all so to look into at all doesn't make sense.

UNLESS IT'S A REACTION TEST.

those are fun

is it a reaction test? does me asking about it ruin it?
more gish gallop
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:43 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:55 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:42 am Gavial's reads are too sane for him to be town.

I'm not joking.
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:43 am

I'm not joking.
gavial has reads?
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:44 am
Gavial wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:46 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:02 pm i am mafia
[VOTE: SPF] aubergine

GG EZ Win!

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
First one pretty clearly calls SPF scum. I don't think it's a joke vote either, this is how he phrases actual scumreads. Second one is clearly meant to shade Marmot and express suspicion of him.
Nah Fam this is a reach.
I’m with HC here.
It is a clear joke vote as its SoD1 aka Meme Phase.
I don’t Phraze actual scum reads with “GG EZ Game” nice try, that’s clearly a joke.
Am I clearly meant to shade marmot and be sus of a simple sheep during SoD? I’m just curious as to why he choose to do it when he did and what inspired him to do so.

my apologies, i ask a lot of questions;

why is it that her accusation caused you to react like this? you agreed with hallow(i think that was their username) about there being scum on the dizzy wagon immediately, but here you've backtracked as much as one can back track in saying that it doesn't mean much because it's the meme stage of the game. which is it, do you think there's scum on the dizzy wagon or are you just curious about his intentions. it can't be both.
this exchange though I like. It's got more meat to it, and asks some actually pointed questions instead of fluffy kinda stuff. If Invictus is town this post is a good one, and if he's a wolf it's a really good one
I also like that his posting continues to improve from this point and he's starting to get into some solving mode so that's good

Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:52 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:47 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 am Nanook, still posting about shows and not players?
What do you think this means?
hi

i shouldn't answer for them but i havent interacted with you yet so i will!

if someone chooses to continue fluffing instead of getting involved people find it suspicious as fluff is something scum can hide behind instead of having to engage in the actual content of the game

that said my understanding is nook is pretty experienced and most wolves are self-aware enough to know to get somewhat involved so they don't look bad whereas town are more apathetic to it. it looks similar to my experience with nook so i think it's kinda towny, but i have no idea what his scum game is like.
speaking of being self-aware...

I never did answer this post
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:56 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:06 am
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:26 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:39 am
Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:48 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:09 pm

Agree 100%
probs one wolf in here
What makes you say that? I'm town, should I vote Marmot? Why or why not
found the wolf
[VOTE: invictius] aubergine
you didnt answer my question. so sad.
I figure that's' a pretty good answer
it wasn't tho

if you do scum read me, what do you think of the people town reading me? do you find any of the town reads on my suspicious? do you make teams when you scumhunt or do you just find individuals scummy and not worry about making teams out of the people you suspect?
I don't make teams, especially not this early. It feels like his defense here of my suspicion on them is "but look at all the other people who think I'm town". Most of the time D1 isn't about finding a wolf, it's about eliminating the most wolfy person you find. I dunno, I had good feelings for a while from his mid-day stuff and now I'm back to "this guy isn't super townie and I kinda want him dead again"
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:07 pm I like Alison too, mostly for having 3 town reads early on and because solving via town reads >>>>
does not jibe with how they were posting earlier about alison..
I got sucked into some work things and didn't get a chance to finish this and won't before EOD. GTH I still think he's wolfy
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Post by hollowkatt »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:47 pm Alison is meh but REALLY LOOK AT EM!
And ugh, Nanook how did I Town slip exactly?
Quote to quote!
What do you mean Alison is meh?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Return to “Previous Heists”