Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Game Over- Mafia win)

Moderator: Community Team

Hoo?

Poll ended at Tue May 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Syn
No votes
Dizzy
25%
HK
No votes
Joe (spec dead etc.)
75%

Total votes: 8
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 180

Re: Bluey: The Werewolf Game - Game Thread (Day 1)

Post by hollowkatt »

like yes, she hasn't been posting a ton of stuff, but show me the meh
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Gavial »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:52 pm
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:47 pm Alison is meh but REALLY LOOK AT EM!
And ugh, Nanook how did I Town slip exactly?
Quote to quote!
What do you mean Alison is meh?
Need more from em.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:53 pm
Quote to quote!
Need more from em.
ok? and her answer is going to be "i've been sick" so then what?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:51 pm Invictus ISO
Opens with naked vote on dizzy with no posts saying it feels right in his bones. Probably not a big deal?
Marmot sheeps him there, Gavial comments on the marmot post asking why marmot is sheeping. Instead of waiting/allowing marmot to answer invictus jumps in, asks if marmot doesn't sheep, then asks gavial if it means anything to him.

I found that exchange weird b/c like first of all it's not invictus that's being questioned here, marmot is, and the way invictus presents the question is just wtf? He also never follows up with gavial on this that I have seen.
Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:47 pm
Gavial wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:14 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 9:09 pm
Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:59 pm [VOTE: dyslexicon] aubergine

Let's go with this. It feels right in the bones
[VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
Does Marmot not sheep? Does it mean anything to you
I comment on that same quote chain saying there's a wolf in the set invictus/marmot based on those two votes being on zero poster dizzy and here's his response:
Invictius wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:48 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:09 pm

Agree 100%
probs one wolf in here
What makes you say that? I'm town, should I vote Marmot? Why or why not
He wants to know why I said that, and then immediately says he's town and asks me if I think he should vote marmot why/why not. This doesn't feel like a townie exchange to me, it's like a gish gallop almost. Spew a few things out and move on while I have to process what he's looking for and continue presenting arguments if I think there's anything of value there.

If he's town why doesn't he want to actually engage there with what I'm thinking instead of immediately pressing on whether or not he should be voting marmot.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:12 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:42 am Gavial's reads are too sane for him to be town.

I'm not joking.
they asked marmot why they were sheeping in the first 30 posts of the game. if that's sane what is gavial's insane reads?
Still circling around that same exchange, functionally, only this time it's Alison that he's engaging with. I'm not sure what to make of this, gavial at the time was, well gavial. I've only ever seen gavial town so I have no idea if his wolf game is similar to his town game or not.
I think it's reasonable to ask why marmot is sheeping and don't see how that's an insane thing to be asking.

His early game has quite a few posts where he asks questions and then moves on, as if he doesn't really care about the answer to the question, just that he's asked it and it looks good.
Nothing there is truly wolf indicative, but it's not reading townie to me.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:39 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:52 am

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
Well clearly he does because he’s doing it.
I’m just asking why.
this still doesn't make much sense to me because there's no reasoning attached to my vote so he's not really sheeping anything at all so to look into at all doesn't make sense.

UNLESS IT'S A REACTION TEST.

those are fun

is it a reaction test? does me asking about it ruin it?
more gish gallop
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:43 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:55 am
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:42 am Gavial's reads are too sane for him to be town.

I'm not joking.
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:43 am

I'm not joking.
gavial has reads?
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:44 am
Gavial wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:46 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:02 pm i am mafia
[VOTE: SPF] aubergine

GG EZ Win!

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
First one pretty clearly calls SPF scum. I don't think it's a joke vote either, this is how he phrases actual scumreads. Second one is clearly meant to shade Marmot and express suspicion of him.
Nah Fam this is a reach.
I’m with HC here.
It is a clear joke vote as its SoD1 aka Meme Phase.
I don’t Phraze actual scum reads with “GG EZ Game” nice try, that’s clearly a joke.
Am I clearly meant to shade marmot and be sus of a simple sheep during SoD? I’m just curious as to why he choose to do it when he did and what inspired him to do so.

my apologies, i ask a lot of questions;

why is it that her accusation caused you to react like this? you agreed with hallow(i think that was their username) about there being scum on the dizzy wagon immediately, but here you've backtracked as much as one can back track in saying that it doesn't mean much because it's the meme stage of the game. which is it, do you think there's scum on the dizzy wagon or are you just curious about his intentions. it can't be both.
this exchange though I like. It's got more meat to it, and asks some actually pointed questions instead of fluffy kinda stuff. If Invictus is town this post is a good one, and if he's a wolf it's a really good one
I also like that his posting continues to improve from this point and he's starting to get into some solving mode so that's good

Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:52 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:47 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 am Nanook, still posting about shows and not players?
What do you think this means?
hi

i shouldn't answer for them but i havent interacted with you yet so i will!

if someone chooses to continue fluffing instead of getting involved people find it suspicious as fluff is something scum can hide behind instead of having to engage in the actual content of the game

that said my understanding is nook is pretty experienced and most wolves are self-aware enough to know to get somewhat involved so they don't look bad whereas town are more apathetic to it. it looks similar to my experience with nook so i think it's kinda towny, but i have no idea what his scum game is like.
speaking of being self-aware...

I never did answer this post
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:56 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:06 am
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:26 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:39 am

probs one wolf in here
found the wolf
[VOTE: invictius] aubergine
you didnt answer my question. so sad.
I figure that's' a pretty good answer
it wasn't tho

if you do scum read me, what do you think of the people town reading me? do you find any of the town reads on my suspicious? do you make teams when you scumhunt or do you just find individuals scummy and not worry about making teams out of the people you suspect?
I don't make teams, especially not this early. It feels like his defense here of my suspicion on them is "but look at all the other people who think I'm town". Most of the time D1 isn't about finding a wolf, it's about eliminating the most wolfy person you find. I dunno, I had good feelings for a while from his mid-day stuff and now I'm back to "this guy isn't super townie and I kinda want him dead again"
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:07 pm I like Alison too, mostly for having 3 town reads early on and because solving via town reads >>>>
does not jibe with how they were posting earlier about alison..
I got sucked into some work things and didn't get a chance to finish this and won't before EOD. GTH I still think he's wolfy
But are you sure? :huh:

Think we don’t focus on this till at least Day 3.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

i see a tonystark looking at this thread @TonyStarkPrime tell me why i shouldn't wagon you rn.
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:54 pm
Quote to quote!
Need more from em.
Then we observe them closer! :slick:
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 124
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:50 pm I just reread TSP’s posts, and there isn’t any suspicions there. So @TonyStarkPrime what are you thinking?
I believe someone mentioned a town tell there so I’m curious for more elaboration there as well. His posts seemed fine at first but I think I would have expected more thoughts by now. I’m hesitant to start suspicion there as I have focused on suspecting him before and been wrong, so it’s not really someone I can read well. I guess he would be PoE now if I was going to compile one of those
I just finished an exam and I’m currently thinking “oh by golly I’m glad to be done with that”
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

by "tell me" i mean "show me" with actions.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 pm i see a tonystark looking at this thread @TonyStarkPrime tell me why i shouldn't wagon you rn.
Hey cause I’m obvious town who are you
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 pm i see a tonystark looking at this thread @TonyStarkPrime tell me why i shouldn't wagon you rn.
He lurks every game.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 pm by "tell me" i mean "show me" with actions.
no
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:54 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:51 pm Invictus ISO
Opens with naked vote on dizzy with no posts saying it feels right in his bones. Probably not a big deal?
Marmot sheeps him there, Gavial comments on the marmot post asking why marmot is sheeping. Instead of waiting/allowing marmot to answer invictus jumps in, asks if marmot doesn't sheep, then asks gavial if it means anything to him.

I found that exchange weird b/c like first of all it's not invictus that's being questioned here, marmot is, and the way invictus presents the question is just wtf? He also never follows up with gavial on this that I have seen.

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
I comment on that same quote chain saying there's a wolf in the set invictus/marmot based on those two votes being on zero poster dizzy and here's his response:

Agree 100%
probs one wolf in here
He wants to know why I said that, and then immediately says he's town and asks me if I think he should vote marmot why/why not. This doesn't feel like a townie exchange to me, it's like a gish gallop almost. Spew a few things out and move on while I have to process what he's looking for and continue presenting arguments if I think there's anything of value there.

If he's town why doesn't he want to actually engage there with what I'm thinking instead of immediately pressing on whether or not he should be voting marmot.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:12 am

I'm not joking.
they asked marmot why they were sheeping in the first 30 posts of the game. if that's sane what is gavial's insane reads?
Still circling around that same exchange, functionally, only this time it's Alison that he's engaging with. I'm not sure what to make of this, gavial at the time was, well gavial. I've only ever seen gavial town so I have no idea if his wolf game is similar to his town game or not.
I think it's reasonable to ask why marmot is sheeping and don't see how that's an insane thing to be asking.

His early game has quite a few posts where he asks questions and then moves on, as if he doesn't really care about the answer to the question, just that he's asked it and it looks good.
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:39 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:52 am

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
Well clearly he does because he’s doing it.
I’m just asking why.
this still doesn't make much sense to me because there's no reasoning attached to my vote so he's not really sheeping anything at all so to look into at all doesn't make sense.

UNLESS IT'S A REACTION TEST.

those are fun

is it a reaction test? does me asking about it ruin it?
more gish gallop
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:43 am
Gavial wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:55 am

I'm not joking.
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:43 am

I'm not joking.
gavial has reads?
Alison wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:44 am
Gavial wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:46 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:02 pm i am mafia
[VOTE: SPF] aubergine

GG EZ Win!

Agree 100%
Yo Marmot.
Why you sheeping?
First one pretty clearly calls SPF scum. I don't think it's a joke vote either, this is how he phrases actual scumreads. Second one is clearly meant to shade Marmot and express suspicion of him.
Nah Fam this is a reach.
I’m with HC here.
It is a clear joke vote as its SoD1 aka Meme Phase.
I don’t Phraze actual scum reads with “GG EZ Game” nice try, that’s clearly a joke.
Am I clearly meant to shade marmot and be sus of a simple sheep during SoD? I’m just curious as to why he choose to do it when he did and what inspired him to do so.

my apologies, i ask a lot of questions;

why is it that her accusation caused you to react like this? you agreed with hallow(i think that was their username) about there being scum on the dizzy wagon immediately, but here you've backtracked as much as one can back track in saying that it doesn't mean much because it's the meme stage of the game. which is it, do you think there's scum on the dizzy wagon or are you just curious about his intentions. it can't be both.
this exchange though I like. It's got more meat to it, and asks some actually pointed questions instead of fluffy kinda stuff. If Invictus is town this post is a good one, and if he's a wolf it's a really good one
I also like that his posting continues to improve from this point and he's starting to get into some solving mode so that's good

Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:52 pm
fingersplints wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:47 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 9:38 am Nanook, still posting about shows and not players?
What do you think this means?
hi

i shouldn't answer for them but i havent interacted with you yet so i will!

if someone chooses to continue fluffing instead of getting involved people find it suspicious as fluff is something scum can hide behind instead of having to engage in the actual content of the game

that said my understanding is nook is pretty experienced and most wolves are self-aware enough to know to get somewhat involved so they don't look bad whereas town are more apathetic to it. it looks similar to my experience with nook so i think it's kinda towny, but i have no idea what his scum game is like.
speaking of being self-aware...

I never did answer this post
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:56 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 11:06 am
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:26 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 12:39 am

found the wolf
[VOTE: invictius] aubergine
you didnt answer my question. so sad.
I figure that's' a pretty good answer
it wasn't tho

if you do scum read me, what do you think of the people town reading me? do you find any of the town reads on my suspicious? do you make teams when you scumhunt or do you just find individuals scummy and not worry about making teams out of the people you suspect?
I don't make teams, especially not this early. It feels like his defense here of my suspicion on them is "but look at all the other people who think I'm town". Most of the time D1 isn't about finding a wolf, it's about eliminating the most wolfy person you find. I dunno, I had good feelings for a while from his mid-day stuff and now I'm back to "this guy isn't super townie and I kinda want him dead again"
Invictius wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 1:07 pm I like Alison too, mostly for having 3 town reads early on and because solving via town reads >>>>
does not jibe with how they were posting earlier about alison..
I got sucked into some work things and didn't get a chance to finish this and won't before EOD. GTH I still think he's wolfy
But are you sure? :huh:

Think we don’t focus on this till at least Day 3.
if I was sure I'd have been more forceful about my conclusions
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:54 pm
Quote to quote!
Need more from em.
Then we observe them closer! :slick:
pretty sure observing nothing closer is still nothing
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

@MacDougall iso links in original please
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Welp eh.
I gtg cya Boi!
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:56 pm @MacDougall iso links in original please
ISO links are for plebs, do it the hard way
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

oh great we have 2 nanooks. great.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 pm
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:55 pm by "tell me" i mean "show me" with actions.
no
i have no issue with voting you if you dont produce any reads in the next 20-30 minutes.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m not a Nanook, I’m just busy smh
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I also have no issue with you voting me but I mean it seems suboptimal right
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

this game has 1 more miselim than i am normally used to playing with in a 3 scum setup, so I don't mind burning 1 on a policy actually, since i normally do quite fine in 13p 3 scum. and there's no guarantee you flip town if you dont try to alignment tell.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:49 pm Also seth just town slipped pretty sure, fyi
I saw it
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 61

Post by fingersplints »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:44 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:50 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:36 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
I’m first trying to figure out these ones that mention me but I don’t understand what they mean?

In the first is he calling me a wolf and telling Tony to look into me? Or Tony a wolf? And if it’s the first why specifically should Tony look into it.

The second I just don’t get the significance of the sunglasses
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:55 am I mean Fingersplints, hmm.
@TonyStarkPrime
Better look into them, watch them with me and here they good wolf.
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:53 pm Like Marmot, Finger and SPF we need the big giant sunglasses on those peeps!
First one he's sussing you im pretty sure

Second one uh...idk what the sunglasses mean either
Your fired! Bad translator!

First one is me saying how they good wolf when wolf and look at em!
Who is the good wolf? Why aren’t you directly answering me when I asked you what this meant?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:44 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:50 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:36 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
I’m first trying to figure out these ones that mention me but I don’t understand what they mean?

In the first is he calling me a wolf and telling Tony to look into me? Or Tony a wolf? And if it’s the first why specifically should Tony look into it.

The second I just don’t get the significance of the sunglasses
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:55 am I mean Fingersplints, hmm.
@TonyStarkPrime
Better look into them, watch them with me and here they good wolf.
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:53 pm Like Marmot, Finger and SPF we need the big giant sunglasses on those peeps!
First one he's sussing you im pretty sure

Second one uh...idk what the sunglasses mean either
Your fired! Bad translator!

First one is me saying how they good wolf when wolf and look at em!
Who is the good wolf? Why aren’t you directly answering me when I asked you what this meant?
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Asking twice so you know I’m serious :srsnod:
Gro-oo-ovy
Invictius
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Invictius »

yay i get to defend myself!
i didn't care about marmot's answer, i cared about what gavial was saying. i lack patience, which can be a bad thing, but if i have a question im not going to wait especially if i find the initial reasoning non-existent.

[quote[He wants to know why I said that, and then immediately says he's town and asks me if I think he should vote marmot why/why not. This doesn't feel like a townie exchange to me, it's like a gish gallop almost. Spew a few things out and move on while I have to process what he's looking for and continue presenting arguments if I think there's anything of value there[/quote]

If he's town why doesn't he want to actually engage there with what I'm thinking instead of immediately pressing on whether or not he should be voting marmot."

i asked because saying there's 2 scum in there is kinda useless and if that's the case then surely if i think im town youd want me to go after the other player because if there's a scum in 2 people and you know you're town then why wouldn't the conclusion be that i should go after person B.

the sheeping comment was utterly useless. it's 2 votes when nothing is happening so yes it is kinda silly to question why it's happening that early on in the game when wagons is the way to progression.

as far as questions going nowhere, some don't...but mostly for this game. i have a rather spectacular memory, i ask questions to see your answer. if you're town this game and you answered then when we play in another game i have a reference point to use against you if you're suddenly not being consistent with your behaviour or the way youre conducting yourself.

this also helps late game if people are being inconsistent in terms of behaviour or reads, which again is useful.

if you think a question should have to go somewhere immediately that's rather short term play.
day 1 is about finding town and establishing a groundwork that other town can use for late game. whether town utilizes that information is up to them, but i like having things to reference and seeing if town makes towny progressions if they're just being opportunistic.

in regards to alison, i wasnt really sus of her earlier on, but i did like her having 3 early town reads because again i think it's important to establish a quality town core and typically speaking, players looking to do that are good in my books. she has since dropped way off so it's not as meaningful.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:09 am Invictus, dizzy, hk, spf, falcon all town

I'm going back to hibernation now, more reads in 2-4 business days
Read on dizzy and HK seems question mark I agree on the others
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:10 am
Gavial wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:44 am Tryin ta coast this game are we Nanook?
i would love to suggest a lovely Policy if i may. i dont usually do this but this is quite the egregious case of a player who is quite literally playing so anti town that it is not fair to the rest of the table that we should deal or approve of this kind of behavior. if they are town, so be it, we diminish our chance of winning.

if they are some activated IC doing the shitty "imma act scummy then be surprised when ppl scumread me for playing blatantly scummy" then im extremely disappointed but at this point they've essentially softed a self clearing role via their behavior which means they need to pay up with it or get limmed.
nice
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:28 am when u repeatedly just do whatever u want and refuse to answer for your actions and then say "im gonna do nothing until d3" its like Not good play and does not facilitate a pro-solve environment. like imagine we all did that? how would we play the game?
At this point in the thread Nanook’s given more reads than you have
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:02 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 8:49 pm Also seth just town slipped pretty sure, fyi
I saw it
I don’t see anything and I’m considering voting there because I am unsatisfied with the answers
Gro-oo-ovy
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think it’s a bad vote maybe but he feels a little subdued here maybe. By the esooa test of Gav he’s currently failing.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Dyslexicon »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:39 pm this is rough. i don't actively wolfread any of the highly active posters, but it's impossible to get an accurate read on the lower posters because they aren't .....posting. i feel partially like i am stumbling blindly in the dark based off of way too little information
Meh post.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Dyslexicon »

Fuck I can't even be here right now
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Actually I’m doing it. [VOTE: Gavial] aubergine I want to understand! Come back please :scared:
Gro-oo-ovy
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:07 am
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:02 am spf what is ur read on me
gth? town. i don't really know yet, though. it's too early
I think it’s fairly easy to get a pretty strong read there even at this point in thread, right? What’s the reason for caution?
Invictius
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Invictius »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:56 pm @MacDougall iso links in original please
click on the post count and then you can see everyone's # of posts as well as click on them to see the posts.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:06 pm
DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 1:28 am when u repeatedly just do whatever u want and refuse to answer for your actions and then say "im gonna do nothing until d3" its like Not good play and does not facilitate a pro-solve environment. like imagine we all did that? how would we play the game?
At this point in the thread Nanook’s given more reads than you have
weird thing to point out but ok. theres a distinct difference from simple statements vs more depthy analysis.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:10 pm
I think it’s fairly easy to get a pretty strong read there even at this point in thread, right? What’s the reason for caution?
caution is because I have fooled her as wolf on d1s very many times lol
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:08 pm Actually I’m doing it. [VOTE: Gavial] aubergine I want to understand! Come back please :scared:
I'm going to also [VOTE: gavial] aubergine.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:26 pm I need a Gavial translator please :puppy:
Don’t we all
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:14 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:08 pm Actually I’m doing it. [VOTE: Gavial] aubergine I want to understand! Come back please :scared:
whoa
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

no that’s not good
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:10 pm
What is your gth reads on everyone then? Most people have a decent amount of content. Should be fairly easy to get a pretty strong read, right? :)
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What's wrong with that, Tony? You have reads?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

This made me uncomfortable
Gro-oo-ovy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:17 pm
Fine. [VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

[VOTE: tsp] aubergine
Gro-oo-ovy
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

LC imma be honest i dont think ur reads are like well founded in good faith - like why is Gavial scum here?

like i say this as I dont want to have to defend you from people eager to lim a slot that is playing poorly and want to in fact help you not play poorly here and cooperate with town and good faith hunt rather than push people who are >rand town lol
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DkKoba wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:34 pm 86 mins til eod
this post always comes from scum
K I laughed.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Long Con wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:17 pm
fingersplints wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 5:17 pm
Fine. [VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine
You have two votes already and you want to play this game? Don’t tempt me
Gro-oo-ovy

Return to “Previous Heists”