Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 340

Re: Day 1 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:(That was at MP, not at Llama)
Thank you, S~V~S. For what it's worth, I didn't think your "let's stay focused on Made" comment was odd or out of character for you. I don't even think it was trying to squash discussion, just keep it focused.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Hedgeowl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Enrique wrote:MP, I just think llama's was a general statement about how new people can be hard to read.

@ metalmarsh: Well actually the only word we have on BWT is that he wasn't active on their chatroom.

I don't like pulling names out of thin air up for discussion like this tbh. Is there anything to discuss about Dana/BWT so far? I'd rather wait for them to show up now that the game started for real.
I don't want to discuss Dana or BWT, I want to discuss Made :noble:

@Hedge~ what happens in the Mod forums stays in the mod forums :haha:

Linki X2, he meant new to us :consoling:
Also, i think you meant to address mongoose here. :) I do remember some pretty heated games though too...
I didn't even catch that! I guess people do mix us up a lot as we do have a lot in common.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Enrique wrote: Maybe I am wrong about you, I mean, I don't even know you??
How can you be wrong about me? You've refused to express an opinion about me.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:All I'm saying is, Enrique seems very sure that Made has no BTSC for no particular reason, but refuses to make a judgment about me either way, despite having much more to work with in our back and forth. Really, Enrique? No opinion? But totally confident about Made.

I'm not buying what he's selling. It's as phony as a three dollar bill.
I'm just not seeing it the same way you are. There are other explanations. To me, it just seems Enrique doesn't buy the case that Made has BTSC. Also, Enrique doesn't know you at all and he knows Made from IRC.

I could see Enrique being genuine. He could be bad, but eh, I'm not feeling it.
MP, let me ask you what you think about the following:

I think X, Y, and Z are baddie behavior.
I think Player P has done X, Y, and Z.
Is Player P a baddie? Oh, I have no idea. Don't ask me.

That is Enrique's characterization of me. Does that not strike you as odd?
Oh yeah, it's odd. I'm not arguing that your points aren't valid. But does that make him a baddie?

Civvies unarguably exhibit odd behavior all the time.

So it comes down to whether I think Enrique is being genuine or not, since baddies are typically not genuine with their suspicions.
If there is more than one bad team, and we have no way of knowing, then baddies are often genuine with their suspicions. They want to lynch other (not their team) baddies as much as the civs.

Linki~ I can tend to hyperfocus when i think i am right. And I do think I am. i just do.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:Ok finished catching up. I dont think Made's statement was a btsc slip-up. I do find juliets remembering differently interesting though, but am not convinced he gets my vote Day 1.

The back and forth between enri and llama so far has pinged me either. I am getting civ vibes from llama so far, and dont know enri's style well enough to say.
I agree; I don't think I see a baddie llama (yet) either. But I'm keeping my eye open.

Frankly, I am beginning to think S~V~S might be worth looking at. I think she's pushing this Made thing and her comment on how she "didn't want to discuss BWT or Dana, only Made" or something to that effect pinged me.
i thought that was a deflection, yes, wanting to discuss BWT and Dana for no showing at the challenge. true.
S~V~S wrote:If you pull quotes in context rather than making vague "or something to that effect" comments, you would see what I was going for.
I knew what you meant. I already expressed that I personally believe any suspicions based on anything at the challenge is really silly. I just kind of find it odd you haven't really said anything about anyone else, and I thought if you really believed Made was bad that you'd be pushing it a bit more.

Just really an interpretation thing, nothing too strong, but beginning to question whether you're being genuine with your suspicion of Made, that's all.

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: So it comes down to whether I think Enrique is being genuine or not, since baddies are typically not genuine with their suspicions.
He hasn't expressed any suspicions. That's what worries me.

I do think it might mean he's bad, because I baddie is not going to ant to push a case on a civvie too hard. If he thinks I'm civ, then he will want to discredit me, throw me off the scent, but not actively lead my lynch. His behavior so far fits that pattern.
Fair point. I will keep it in consideration.

However, Enrique can't be voted for today.

Linki: For the record, regarding S~V~S, I never said her actions were out of character. I don't believe that. I'm just questioning whether they've been fabricated. Not sure if you meant me there Llama or not, but thought that was worth clarifying either way.

Bah more linki
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You think me potentially having tunnelvision is out of character?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Enrique wrote: Maybe I am wrong about you, I mean, I don't even know you??
How can you be wrong about me? You've refused to express an opinion about me.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:All I'm saying is, Enrique seems very sure that Made has no BTSC for no particular reason, but refuses to make a judgment about me either way, despite having much more to work with in our back and forth. Really, Enrique? No opinion? But totally confident about Made.

I'm not buying what he's selling. It's as phony as a three dollar bill.
I'm just not seeing it the same way you are. There are other explanations. To me, it just seems Enrique doesn't buy the case that Made has BTSC. Also, Enrique doesn't know you at all and he knows Made from IRC.

I could see Enrique being genuine. He could be bad, but eh, I'm not feeling it.
MP, let me ask you what you think about the following:

I think X, Y, and Z are baddie behavior.
I think Player P has done X, Y, and Z.
Is Player P a baddie? Oh, I have no idea. Don't ask me.

That is Enrique's characterization of me. Does that not strike you as odd?
Oh yeah, it's odd. I'm not arguing that your points aren't valid. But does that make him a baddie?

Civvies unarguably exhibit odd behavior all the time.

So it comes down to whether I think Enrique is being genuine or not, since baddies are typically not genuine with their suspicions.
If there is more than one bad team, and we have no way of knowing, then baddies are often genuine with their suspicions. They want to lynch other (not their team) baddies as much as the civs.

Linki~ I can tend to hyperfocus when i think i am right. And I do think I am. i just do.
A baddie can never be truly genuine in suspicions because from the very start of their game they have a vested interest in their teammates.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:You think me potentially having tunnelvision is out of character?
Where did you get that impression? I'm not saying that AT ALL. it is totally in character.

I just question whether you actually believe it.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Re: Day 0 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I want to hear more from everyone on this matter. I'm pretty torn on Made right now.
Why do you need everyone else to clarify your own thoughts on Made?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Besides, I've been bad statistically way too many times, especially in full games. I love being a baddie, but even I'm sick of it right now. :p
Most suspicious thing anyone has said so far. :eye:
Are you kidding me? My comment was in jest. Hence the :P face. You know I'd be one of the last people to believe I'm any less likely to be a bad role in a game because statistically every game resets.
Now you're telling me what I would know. :|

Your domain is mathematics. Mine is language. By placing this comment in the thread (even if it is a gambler's fallacy made in jest), it still affects people's judgment about you. By adding the :p face, you inject a convenience into your statement. If people accept your comment, then good. If someone calls you out on it, then it's no big deal, because you had the :p face.

Win-win.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I want to hear more from everyone on this matter. I'm pretty torn on Made right now.
Why do you need everyone else to clarify your own thoughts on Made?
MovingPictures07 wrote:Besides, I've been bad statistically way too many times, especially in full games. I love being a baddie, but even I'm sick of it right now. :p
Most suspicious thing anyone has said so far. :eye:
Are you kidding me? My comment was in jest. Hence the :P face. You know I'd be one of the last people to believe I'm any less likely to be a bad role in a game because statistically every game resets.
Now you're telling me what I would know. :|

Your domain is mathematics. Mine is language. By placing this comment in the thread (even if it is a gambler's fallacy made in jest), it still affects people's judgment about you. By adding the :p face, you inject a convenience into your statement. If people accept your comment, then good. If someone calls you out on it, then it's no big deal, because you had the :p face.

Win-win.
What? It was a joke. Should I have put it in sarcastic orange? I thought it was obvious.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote: Your domain is mathematics. Mine is language.
What's my domain?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S, what do you think of Enrique?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Also, can we pause for a moment and laugh at the porr saps who were not around today, and who now have zero chance of ever catching up in this game? :haha:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I just don't understand how no one else is even commenting on my observations about S~V~S. Yes, she gets tunnel vision, but she knows she has a reputation for civvie tunnel vision. Wouldn't it be great, as a baddie, to always fabricate going after someone else under that same premise?

Also, I know S~V~S, and even if she gets tunnel vision, she is pretty opinionated about players in general. Has she said nearly anything else about anyone other than Made? No.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:Also, can we pause for a moment and laugh at the porr saps who were not around today, and who now have zero chance of ever catching up in this game? :haha:
HIGH FIVE.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
A baddie can never be truly genuine in suspicions because from the very start of their game they have a vested interest in their teammates.
I disagree. But that is neither here nor there as re suspicions. But i think baddie suspicions can be genuine if the have other baddies to hunt. You are talking intentions, not suspicions.
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Where did you get that impression? I'm not saying that AT ALL. it is totally in character.

This:
I'm far from advocating "SHE'S BAD!!" but I do find her fixation with Made to be opportunistic. I actually agree with some of her points; I just am not sure I'm buying that they're necessarily genuine.
Why do you find it opportunistic? And why do you not think they are genuine? I really want to know, so i can save this post for future games.

And it's 4 hours into day one, MP. No i have not said anything about anyone else yet, lol.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
What's my domain?
Communism.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And tbh, I thought he was a baddie for suggesting the no lynch during Day Zero, MP, if that was not clear from the thread at that time.

Linki, no Communism is MT domain :noble:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*MY not MT
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
What's my domain?
Communism.
:fishslap:

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sory, MP, I am not seeing what you're seeing in S~V~S. She seems genuine enough to me so far.

Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 91

Post by Hedgeowl »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Also, can we pause for a moment and laugh at the porr saps who were not around today, and who now have zero chance of ever catching up in this game? :haha:
HIGH FIVE.
It's still not as bad as the start of homestar i think.
Mongoose wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Enrique wrote:MP, I just think llama's was a general statement about how new people can be hard to read.

@ metalmarsh: Well actually the only word we have on BWT is that he wasn't active on their chatroom.

I don't like pulling names out of thin air up for discussion like this tbh. Is there anything to discuss about Dana/BWT so far? I'd rather wait for them to show up now that the game started for real.
I don't want to discuss Dana or BWT, I want to discuss Made :noble:

@Hedge~ what happens in the Mod forums stays in the mod forums :haha:

Linki X2, he meant new to us :consoling:
Also, i think you meant to address mongoose here. :) I do remember some pretty heated games though too...
I didn't even catch that! I guess people do mix us up a lot as we do have a lot in common.
It must be your crown and my knit cap, your brown fur, my brown feathers. We look so similar from the back. :noble:

Linki
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

thellama73 wrote:
What's my domain?
Murder Park
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MP, when it's 4 days into Day One and I have not said anything about anyone else yet, call me. After 4 hours, seriously lol.

And I do not know what to think of Enrique. I don't see him going out on a limb that way over a teammate. So I would be surprised if, were Made to flip bad, Enrique did the same. But not "HOLY SHIT OMFG WTF" surprised. But surprised all the same.

It;s the animal collective thing, and the number of syllables, the bird syllable. Hedge-owl, Mon-goose.
reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by reywaS »

Epignosis wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I feel like MP is probably staying UTR because he's died early in a lot of games recently (well like always on TS, unfortunately) and playing safe can be a smart move if you tend to draw a lot of fire early. Not that I would at all understand this plight at all. Ahem.
Exsqueeze me? Baking powder? (That's surely a Monty Python reference)

How is 33 posts by Day 1 staying under the radar?

MP died early in a game (The Hobbit) because I lead a Day 1 lynch against him and he was bad. Other than that, he WON Are You Being Served? Mafia and he WON Occultism Mafia. He has not died early in anything this year other than The Hobbit, when he was an evil smelly necrophiliac goblin.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

FOUR DAYS INTO THE GAME, ha ha ha. I need to spend less time getting high ha ha
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Made wrote:
juliets wrote:
Made wrote:Roxy cleared the room 8 seconds ago, so i can't check exactly who asked if i knew something...
Made, did you really go to the chat room to find this out?
No i went off memory I don't understand why SVS didn't see that you had been there.

For anyone wondering, once llama brought that comment up by made I remembered it. And I don't remember anyone saying "you should know". I certainly would never say something like that and those of you who know me well know that. With that said, I do not have a perfect memory and worry about reporting what I remember. I agree I'm concerned with this but it's more that there is something to add to it, whether he was in the chat room at the end.

I have not read through the entire post-game thread but felt like I needed to ask that question (sorry if it's already been answered made) and also give you my take on the comments made.
Well fuck me.....
You went "off memory" that Roxy had cleared the chat 8 seconds earlier? :ponder:
Some day, Some day
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I disagree. But that is neither here nor there as re suspicions. But i think baddie suspicions can be genuine if the have other baddies to hunt. You are talking intentions, not suspicions.
MovingPictures07 wrote:

This:
I'm far from advocating "SHE'S BAD!!" but I do find her fixation with Made to be opportunistic. I actually agree with some of her points; I just am not sure I'm buying that they're necessarily genuine.
Why do you find it opportunistic? And why do you not think they are genuine? I really want to know, so i can save this post for future games.

And it's 4 hours into day one, MP. No i have not said anything about anyone else yet, lol.
Baddies can genuinely attempt to find other baddies, but here's the thing: A baddie doesn't really care whether they get a baddie on a different team or a civvie. Yes, they may prefer one or the other at a point in time for strategic reasons, but in the grand scheme of things, it makes no difference. Overall, a baddie cannot possibly be genuine because there will always be that concept, in addition to the fact that they have teammates. I mean, I see what you're saying, I just disagree.

I find it opportunistic and am questioning whether they are genuine or not due to timing and considering all of your posts made thus far: You've talked about almost nothing but Made, and I think when you have talked about Made the tone just strikes me as S~V~S trying to be civvie S~V~S. I just get the impression you may not be genuinely baddie hunting. You've been aggressive about Made, but you also could be more aggressive, and I've seen you walk the fine line between subtle and aggressive as a baddie many times, whereas in your civvie game you just are full on aggressive. Of course, as I've stated, it comes down to my interpretation of your posts so far, so it's a relatively weak suspicion. But it's what I think.

Lol, fair point, there is still plenty of time for things to develop. But you really have no opinion of anyone else right now?

Linki
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

4 hours.

And no, not yet. He did the opportunistic thing i was expecting someone to do, and started trying to discuss lynching people who did not show up for the challenge. He lied about returning to the chatroom.

I don;t see that anyone else has done anything quite so attention getting. Plus, like i said, that "no lynch" thing pinged the living daylights out of me Day Zero. LIVING DAYLIGHTS.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fair enough, S~V~S. I'll sit on it. I'm just making observations as to what I think as I read the thread. SOMEONE has to be bad. :P

reywaS wrote:
Made wrote:
juliets wrote:
Made wrote:Roxy cleared the room 8 seconds ago, so i can't check exactly who asked if i knew something...
No i went off memory I don't understand why SVS didn't see that you had been there.

For anyone wondering, once llama brought that comment up by made I remembered it. And I don't remember anyone saying "you should know". I certainly would never say something like that and those of you who know me well know that. With that said, I do not have a perfect memory and worry about reporting what I remember. I agree I'm concerned with this but it's more that there is something to add to it, whether he was in the chat room at the end.

I have not read through the entire post-game thread but felt like I needed to ask that question (sorry if it's already been answered made) and also give you my take on the comments made.
Well fuck me.....
You went "off memory" that Roxy had cleared the chat 8 seconds earlier? :ponder:
I found JC's post weird here too, and I didn't want to say anything just yet, but she's one of the few in the category I mentioned earlier (that I was hoping would post more because she's pinged me just a bit), but she doesn't have enough content thus far, and I wasn't sure if I was just being silly. I'm honestly not sure what to think of her yet, but this post made me crick my brow a bit.
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

S~V~S wrote:FOUR DAYS INTO THE GAME, ha ha ha. I need to spend less time getting high ha ha
:fiesta:
Some day, Some day
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:4 hours.

And no, not yet. He did the opportunistic thing i was expecting someone to do, and started trying to discuss lynching people who did not show up for the challenge. He lied about returning to the chatroom.

I don;t see that anyone else has done anything quite so attention getting. Plus, like i said, that "no lynch" thing pinged the living daylights out of me Day Zero. LIVING DAYLIGHTS.
Fair enough, duly noted. I agree with you on the "no lynch" thing, but him saying that didn't ping me really.

I still think you're suspicious, but I'm willing to shut up about it for a bit. :p
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Fair enough, S~V~S. I'll sit on it. I'm just making observations as to what I think as I read the thread. SOMEONE has to be bad. :P

reywaS wrote:
Made wrote:
juliets wrote:

Well fuck me.....
I found JC's post weird here too, and I didn't want to say anything just yet, but she's one of the few in the category I mentioned earlier (that I was hoping would post more because she's pinged me just a bit), but she doesn't have enough content thus far, and I wasn't sure if I was just being silly. I'm honestly not sure what to think of her yet, but this post made me crick my brow a bit.
Just to clarify, Made inserted the "went off memory" line in answer to Juliets' post. She didn't write it. And it is a crazy, nonsensical thing for him to have said.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Day 1 Recap

1. Made is suspicious for various reasons.
2. Made is not suspicious for various reasons.
3. What does everyone think about everyone else?
4. ALL OF THE THINGS
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
Just to clarify, Made inserted the "went off memory" line in answer to Juliets' post. She didn't write it. And it is a crazy, nonsensical thing for him to have said.
Oh, did he? I didn't notice, but I remembered seeing that when he quoted it. OK, that's weird. Thanks for pointing that out, Llama.

I somewhat retract that then, but I still want to hear more out of juliets.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Fair enough, duly noted. I agree with you on the "no lynch" thing, but him saying that didn't ping me really.

I still think you're suspicious, but I'm willing to shut up about it for a bit. :p
Why? Because i suspect someone you do not and i am tenaciously pursuing it? Again, you know me, right? Unless you are saying I am suspicious in the SVS way that i always am suspicious. If that is the case say so, and stop trying to say you have a real basis for it. that i can understand, i get that all the time.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose wrote:Day 1 Recap

4. ALL OF THE THINGS
How about... Made COULD be suspicious, but MAYBE he isn't? :p

So, what do you think?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And good night, this has been a rousing fun night of Mafia :D

Sleep well my friends~
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Fair enough, S~V~S. I'll sit on it. I'm just making observations as to what I think as I read the thread. SOMEONE has to be bad. :P

reywaS wrote:
Made wrote:
juliets wrote: Made, did you really go to the chat room to find this out?

Well fuck me.....
Yes, I was about to also clarify this for MP. I will add that I think it's weird that Made added the "No, I went off memory" comment into juliets text and then added the "well, fuck me" as a separate post outside of juliets post. That seems like he's trying to deceive someone. :shrug:
Some day, Some day
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

Oh man I feel like everything I have to say in my defense has already been said, so I'm just gonna quote myself.
Enrique wrote:Well since you think Made is bad and my whole involvement here is defending Made and you think I'm bad the implication is that you think we're on a team, isn't it? Just how else would you suspect me?

And no dude I'm not gonna pretend to have different opinions than I do. Maybe I am wrong about you, I mean, I don't even know you?? I'm not insencere but I'm not gonna throw out accusations when I don't have a solid read on you aside from being barking at the wrong tree. I defended you earlier, too, when Metalmarsh suggested you and MP were tag-teaming Made. You're free to have your views, it just happens in this case I think you're wrong :shrug: I'm not gonna commit and say I think you're really bad when this is all I've got. Sorry.

Now, time for a nap. My eyes are closing and I have lots of homework to do but I just keep refreshing and refreshing :haha: I missed you guyss!!!
All I'm saying is, Enrique seems very sure that Made has no BTSC for no particular reason, but refuses to make a judgment about me either way, despite having much more to work with in our back and forth. Really, Enrique? No opinion? But totally confident about Made.
No, what? Whether he does or not, your arguments aren't doing anything for me. The chatroom argument, aka the other one, was pretty much already disproven given he was wrong about the other chatroom. So yeah, I wasn't wrong about that, and that's where my involvement ends.
I've never played with you before, llama. I don't know you. I don't know your civvie game from your baddie game. I just strongly disagree with your views in this game and am reacting accordingly :shrug: I'm being completely genuine in the post above that I quoted. Sure I see a lot wrong with you, but I could easily be wrong. So I'm not commiting. I'm not gonna gun after someone that I don't know but people seem to think is acting civvie. Kinda wish you acknowledged my posts here, but aight I'm giving my sincere opinion, no room for fronting here.

MP you're just going with things so easily. Do you really trust llama that much? "I think Enri is good" "Well I think he's bad" "Oh yeah I guess you're right" :confused: lol. It's cool. I haven't played a game in years, I hardly have any idea of what I'm doing except for trying to generate discussion and express my actual thoughts (and also being careful, obviously). I play a genuine game. I'm not convinced by any of the Anti-Made arguments. I don't have any solid leads myself. Guess that's why I'm not trying to lead this lynch, right? Bear with me, I'm still only getting into this.

General question for anybody on the Made train right now. What makes you think he's bad? Yes, it's been discussed, let me hear it again.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

4. ALL OF THE THINGS
How about... Made COULD be suspicious, but MAYBE he isn't? :p

So, what do you think?

Since suspicion isn't inherently bad and is not indicative of alignment, I think there is some suspicion there. If this was a court, that evidence would be admissible because boring legal reasons. But I meant what I said in response to him - I feel just like a primary voter, I need to learn his party platforms before I take a sip from that straw.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30

Post by A Person »

4. ALL OF THE THINGS
5. I see how many new pages there are.
6. Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Why? Because i suspect someone you do not and i am tenaciously pursuing it? Again, you know me, right? Unless you are saying I am suspicious in the SVS way that i always am suspicious. If that is the case say so, and stop trying to say you have a real basis for it. that i can understand, i get that all the time.
Seriously? This is just making me more suspicious of you. That is not AT ALL why I suspect you. I already said: you tenaciously pursuing people is totally in character for you. And it has absolutely nothing to do with you suspecting someone I do not (Besides, I already admitted the points made against Made, lol, are valid, I'm just not sure whether that makes him a crazy civvie or actually bad yet).

I think you're suspicious because I believe you're fabricating a suspicion of Made that you don't really believe is true. Not only that, but you refuse to talk about absolutely anyone else. And your suspicion of Made popped up around a time I found it to be opportunistic. And in fact, yes, you may be tenaciously pursuing it, but as I said before, as a civvie you at least are aggressive all around and I personally believe you'd be pursuing it differently. I think you're trying too hard to seem like your civvie self.

LINKI
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Aww Matty, don't be scared of the volume. Come back, Matty! You can distill all these posts down fairly easy with some strategic scanning.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

reywaS wrote:
Yes, I was about to also clarify this for MP. I will add that I think it's weird that Made added the "No, I went off memory" comment into juliets text and then added the "well, fuck me" as a separate post outside of juliets post. That seems like he's trying to deceive someone. :shrug:
But this is someone who multiple times said "if he were" and even more declarative statements that he was on a baddie team and was just revealed to be a civvie. And it's just his second game.

I just think if he had was a baddie, he would have learned so much from all the craziness he committed in Misfits and would be playing differently. He's a paranoid as F civvie. Totally reminds me of MR F in a way.

It just all seems too easy.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

AP, get in here, or maybe I'll just give you my vote. :feb:
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

Miistahhh Efff
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:Aww Matty, don't be scared of the volume. Come back, Matty! You can distill all these posts down fairly easy with some strategic scanning.
i have looked at a little and honestly I think the accusers seem more suspicious than the accused, but we have even less to go on than normal for day 1, so i don't know really.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

A Person wrote:
Mongoose wrote:Aww Matty, don't be scared of the volume. Come back, Matty! You can distill all these posts down fairly easy with some strategic scanning.
i have looked at a little and honestly I think the accusers seem more suspicious than the accused, but we have even less to go on than normal for day 1, so i don't know really.
Why?

That's a pretty sweeping general statement.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote:And good night, this has been a rousing fun night of Mafia :D

Sleep well my friends~
I am out of steam tonight as well, but a very enjoyable day, agreed. Bed for me, but first...
Enrique wrote: General question for anybody on the Made train right now. What makes you think he's bad? Yes, it's been discussed, let me hear it again.
1. He made an assumption about the other team in chat and immediately tried to cover it up, making me think he has BTSC. And no, he didn't specifically reference the script, that came after, so this has not been "proven wrong."

2. He lied about Roxy clearing the chat 8 seconds before, which he somehow "remembered" despite not being there.

3. He suggested the no lynch option on Day 0, which in my mind obviously favors baddies.

reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
reywaS wrote:
But this is someone who multiple times said "if he were" and even more declarative statements that he was on a baddie team and was just revealed to be a civvie. And it's just his second game.

I just think if he had was a baddie, he would have learned so much from all the craziness he committed in Misfits and would be playing differently. He's a paranoid as F civvie. Totally reminds me of MR F in a way.

It just all seems too easy.
So, essentially you are giving him a free pass this game to be suspicious? That's exactly what this post sounds like.
Some day, Some day

Return to “Previous Jobs”