Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Re: Day 1 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Enrique »

Oh hey, apparently I'm a public enemy now. Go figure :p
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 340
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

reywaS wrote:So, Made, just to be clear, you are saying that you were logged into the chat before, during, and after the time Roxy cleared it?
I had the window open, but I was out tabbed, I received a warning saying I was about to be kicked, but I wasn't kicked until way later.
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:Good morning all!

If llama found my "I doubt the other team has this" commentweird, why wouldn't he mention it during chat.
As a matter of fact, I did mention it in the chat. I said something along the lines of "Do you know that because your teammates told you?" after you had finished all the posts we previously talked about. I saw no point in dwelling on it there, though, since I was trying to win a contest.

Gusbfjebfuwhfuvuwjfisbwhcjebg BUT YOU DENIED THAT EARLIER WHAT?????? YOU SPECIFICALLY SAID YOU DIDNT REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING THAT I WAS PUT ON THE DEFENSIVE/ ANYONE QUESTIONED ME ABOUT IT BEFORE I DENIED BTSC.
WHAT???
*Flounders*
Made
Hitman

Re: Day 0 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote: He immediately followed this up with a bunch of posts saying things like "not that I would know."
Are you even doe???
Made
Hitman

Re: Day 0 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Made »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote: few things wrong with that.

1. someone said something to the tune of "you would know" right after I said that, which is why i said I wouldn't actually know.
My memory is that all your posts came rapidly in a row with no one else talking in between. But memory is fallible.

Now if everyone would get off my dick now, and call this for what it is, bullshit.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

lol

Made, were you talking about the script in the alleged slip up? Because that's what I thought this was all about, but llama keeps denying it, without telling me what the hell you were talking about then. I don't know, that seems like an important part of the case to me? Why isn't it clear yet?

And will anyone vouch for Made's answer? 12 people in your chat, and no one remembers what Made was talking about?
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I have now address both the script and the "strategy" has llama has refered to it.

4 people were in chat, on of them might (bwt) not of been there when it happened. Juliet remembers my one of the comment, but what happened after that Juliet doesn't recall. I said someone questioned me, llama said no one said anything before I began defending myself.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

That's lunch, seeya round 5pm est
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

No, I get that. That's definitely an inconsistency on llama's part, and it's really weird that Juliets can't remember anything.

Still weird that there was no one around to vouch for you tho? BWT, do you remember any o this? It's basically Made's word vs llama's at this point.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Enrique, we did not have 12 people in chat. We had me, llama, made and then later bwt and MP. I don't even remember llama's question though it sounds like a logical thing to ask so I don't really doubt it so I don't remember the answer either. As for what Made was talking about I can't say. I took it as a general comment but maybe he meant the script. It's just impossible for me to even guess what was in his mind without being able to re-read the dialogue.

On a slightly different subject, I would at least like to know where our other players were on our team, except for SVS and Long Con because we knew in advance they wouldn't be participating. We had a touch, tough time with just 3 of us for most of the time. I'm not saying I would vote for one of these people, for now I would just like to hear why they weren't there. MR, I would like to know why you were there and then never came back.

linki: it is absolutely not weird that I dont remember some things.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

What is weird Juliets is that no one knows any of what happened. Made's story changed, llama's story changed. Just what the hell happened over there? You say that, right, it makes sense for llama to ask the question. Well the thing is he denied that at first in the post Made just quoted. Now why would he do that? Can you think of any reason other than to try to bury Made? I know I can't.

What kind of general comment do you think Made was making, too? Because "I doubt the other team ____" isnt't much of a statement on its own. It makes sense to me that he'd be talking about the script, which was the original story shared on this thread. If it was about the script, then he was wrong, and it doesn't say anything about any BTSC he ay have. If not, well then somebody should come forward and explain what that was all about. BWT? MP? Anyone?
ImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30

Post by A Person »

I still say using the chat as evidence is a bad idea, we only have secondhand accounts, and I don't trust Made or Llama. We also have no way of knowing whether or not having BTSC means you are a baddie in this game, because we don't know of there is anyone else who has it. Stories are going to change because people are drawing from memory, and everyone knows that memories are rewritten when recalled, they are just going to keep changing every time they post their accounts.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Those memories are kinda vital here, AP, that's the deal :p Buuut then, llama's memories are just whatever will get Made lynched. Next thing you know, Made confessed to being a baddie in the Nudgers BTSC.

So yeah llama's looking pretty bad right now. Feel a bit more confident saying that now. I think he's bad and I'll probably vote for him.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 247
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:One other thing I find odd is Epig's declaration that my joking statement that I'm bad often and I'm sick of it is the most suspicious thing that's been said in the thread. I'm curious if he still thinks that is the case.
I don't know if I'd call that suspicious. Extraneous, maybe, but it doesn't ping me one bit.

What I do find a little suspish about Epi has been his lack of participation. I know he was on and off during the competition cooking dinner, but he's still been doing a lot of lurking (he's online now) and only a little of posting.

Oh, and he gave me a middle finger. :Uhh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Enrique wrote:What is weird Juliets is that no one knows any of what happened. Made's story changed, llama's story changed. Just what the hell happened over there? You say that, right, it makes sense for llama to ask the question. Well the thing is he denied that at first in the post Made just quoted. Now why would he do that? Can you think of any reason other than to try to bury Made? I know I can't.

What kind of general comment do you think Made was making, too? Because "I doubt the other team ____" isnt't much of a statement on its own. It makes sense to me that he'd be talking about the script, which was the original story shared on this thread. If it was about the script, then he was wrong, and it doesn't say anything about any BTSC he ay have. If not, well then somebody should come forward and explain what that was all about. BWT? MP? Anyone?
Enrique, I thought he denied making a post right after Made made his comment but before made the other comments. When I go back and look at what llama said, that's what I get out of it.

My memory is what it is. Right now I'm not leaning for voting for Made or llama. Made because I went and read sections of Misfits mafia and he was seemingly scattered and just posted odd things, definitely implying he was Virtue when he was really a civ. That can easily be a newbie style. As for llama, I think he's sincere in what he's reporting and in what his feelings are about it. I don't know where that leaves me in terms of a vote, I'll have to figure it out over the next day and a half.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30

Post by A Person »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:One other thing I find odd is Epig's declaration that my joking statement that I'm bad often and I'm sick of it is the most suspicious thing that's been said in the thread. I'm curious if he still thinks that is the case.
I don't know if I'd call that suspicious. Extraneous, maybe, but it doesn't ping me one bit.

What I do find a little suspish about Epi has been his lack of participation. I know he was on and off during the competition cooking dinner, but he's still been doing a lot of lurking (he's online now) and only a little of posting.

School started again so that is why, I suspect.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:As for llama, I think he's sincere in what he's reporting and in what his feelings are about it. I don't know where that leaves me in terms of a vote, I'll have to figure it out over the next day and a half.
But if you think he is sincere, why would you vote for him? Sincerity is usually a sign of a civvie, to a reasonable extent.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

A Person wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

School started again so that is why, I suspect.
I'm bored. We don't start school until September 29th. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Well just how convenient is it that he always leaves himself open to interpretation like that? Reminds me of I didn't actually hesitate, that was a lie, I just wanted to see how people reacted.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Sincere is the last thing I would call llama right now tbh.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote:Sincere is the last thing I would call llama right now tbh.
Please don't think that is my statement. I (briefly) explained my thoughts on llama on the previous pagehere, which don't correlate with that.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
juliets wrote:As for llama, I think he's sincere in what he's reporting and in what his feelings are about it. I don't know where that leaves me in terms of a vote, I'll have to figure it out over the next day and a half.
But if you think he is sincere, why would you vote for him? Sincerity is usually a sign of a civvie, to a reasonable extent.
I wouldnt. Thats what I was saying - I don't lean toward voting llama or made.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I see Dana is reading the thread, probably catching up, we did talk a lot yesterday :p

Dana, if you're reading this, give us a bit of what you're thinking. Where do you stand on any of the stuff going on? If you had to vote right now, who would it be for? Do you have anything else to add?
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

juliets wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I wouldnt. Thats what I was saying - I don't lean toward voting llama or made.
Disregard, I did not notice the NOT before that statement in your post.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by reywaS »

Enrique wrote:Those memories are kinda vital here, AP, that's the deal :p Buuut then, llama's memories are just whatever will get Made lynched. Next thing you know, Made confessed to being a baddie in the Nudgers BTSC.

So yeah llama's looking pretty bad right now. Feel a bit more confident saying that now. I think he's bad and I'll probably vote for him.
The problem I am having with this is why would llama go out of his way to sabotage Made's game? Especially so early in the game and when he could very easily be called out on it?
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

First step was getting dirt on anyone, Made just happened to have the chatroom incident. We were asking for names and suspicious behavior in the chatrooms, and llama vs Made was the first to pop up. This is valid.

But then he wouldn't stop. To me, Made is completely exonerated of at least the original accusations. But llama knows he's got something good, and Made is the likeliest victim of today's lynch. So he won't back down. He obviously didn't expect to be called out on his changing story, I don't know, because he forgot he made that first post? But it still happened. To me it makes a lot more sense to be suspicious of llama for that, than of Made for saying Roxy cleared the chatroom 8 seconds before he checked? Like, does the latter even make any difference? I seriously don't get why anyone is calling it baddie behavior. w/e.

I don't trust llama. I definitely don't trust his judgement. It's gonna take A LOT of convincing to make me vote for Made and not him.
ImageImageImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Before anybody else comments on this. Completely exonerated might be taking it too far. But I still don't buy the case against him at all.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Made wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

If llama found my "I doubt the other team has this" commentweird, why wouldn't he mention it during chat.
As a matter of fact, I did mention it in the chat. I said something along the lines of "Do you know that because your teammates told you?" after you had finished all the posts we previously talked about. I saw no point in dwelling on it there, though, since I was trying to win a contest.

Gusbfjebfuwhfuvuwjfisbwhcjebg BUT YOU DENIED THAT EARLIER WHAT?????? YOU SPECIFICALLY SAID YOU DIDNT REMEMBER SOMEONE SAYING THAT I WAS PUT ON THE DEFENSIVE/ ANYONE QUESTIONED ME ABOUT IT BEFORE I DENIED BTSC.
WHAT???
*Flounders*
That's not at all true. I never denied that I said something to you. What I denied was your claim that you only made excuses AFTER someone said "you would know."

This is the order of events:
1. You made an assumption about the other team.
2. You hastily retracted your statement with a bunch of hemming and hawing about how you didn't know.
3. I asked you if you got your information from your teammates.

Your claim transposes events 2 and 3. That's what I was arguing against.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Enrique wrote:No, I get that. That's definitely an inconsistency on llama's part.
It's not. Read what I write and all confusion will disappear.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

You may notice that I stay logged in all day. If keeping up with the thread in sips at work so I don't have 15 pages to guzzle when I am at home is the same thing as "lurking," so be it. If naming my top suspect and stating why I find him suspicious is a "lack of participation," I don't know what to say.

And of course MP finds my suspicion of him "odd." :rolleyes:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Enrique wrote:Well just how convenient is it that he always leaves himself open to interpretation like that? Reminds me of I didn't actually hesitate, that was a lie, I just wanted to see how people reacted.

More lies from Enrique the lying liar. I never changed my story. I never hesitated. I said "someone said something suspicious in chat." Moments later, I said what it was. It was not a hesitation. It was a deliberate strategy to bait the hook before reeling it in.

I think the baddies are taking advantage of the fact that we can't repost from the chat to create confusion and cast doubt on my memory. I am very confident of my memory, and what Made has said is not true. Enrique wasn't even there so I don't know why he thinks he knows what happened.

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

1. someone said something to the tune of "you would know" right after I said that, which is why i said I wouldn't actually know.
My memory is that all your posts came rapidly in a row with no one else talking in between. But memory is fallible.
Well maybe if you cleared things up from the beginning? No mention of you asking any questions here. It's just telling Made "Nope, I have no idea what you're talking about." You could've very easily avoided this confusion if it was what you claim. But I guess what's important is making Made look guilty.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Enrique wrote:
Well maybe if you cleared things up from the beginning? No mention of you asking any questions here. It's just telling Made "Nope, I have no idea what you're talking about." You could've very easily avoided this confusion if it was what you claim. But I guess what's important is making Made look guilty.
Because that is not what Made asked. He claimed he was responding to a point made by "someone else." That is untrue. In pointing that out, I felt no need to go over everything else I said in the entire chat.

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

thellama73 wrote:
Enrique wrote:Well just how convenient is it that he always leaves himself open to interpretation like that? Reminds me of I didn't actually hesitate, that was a lie, I just wanted to see how people reacted.

More lies from Enrique the lying liar. I never changed my story. I never hesitated. I said "someone said something suspicious in chat." Moments later, I said what it was. It was not a hesitation. It was a deliberate strategy to bait the hook before reeling it in.
Wait, I'm lying now? Do you really not think my interpretation is valid at all? I call bullshit. Last time I brought this up you said it was just an act to get reactions, so I'm not sure why you're calling me out this time.
I think the baddies are taking advantage of the fact that we can't repost from the chat to create confusion and cast doubt on my memory. I am very confident of my memory, and what Made has said is not true. Enrique wasn't even there so I don't know why he thinks he knows what happened.
I don't know what happened, and I'm definitely not gonna just take your word for it.
Because that is not what Made asked. He claimed he was responding to a point made by "someone else." That is untrue. In pointing that out, I felt no need to go over everything else I said in the entire chat.
I've made my point.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

WHAT???
*Flounders*
That's not at all true. I never denied that I said something to you. What I denied was your claim that you only made excuses AFTER someone said "you would know."

This is the order of events:
1. You made an assumption about the other team.
2. You hastily retracted your statement with a bunch of hemming and hawing about how you didn't know.
3. I asked you if you got your information from your teammates.

Your claim transposes events 2 and 3. That's what I was arguing against.
In regards to llama's accusations of Made, and this post here.

I did a reread of llama's accusations of Made from the beginning of the day. There are no inconsistencies between then and now; everything seems to stack up. Here is llama's first post with a transcription of what happened.
thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Interesting. I was only in the chatroom for like less than a minute, lol, so I can't say I know what you're talking about, but that's intriguing. I presume you don't want to elaborate on it just yet or else you would have in that post anyway?
I'll elaborate. I'm not scared. Made said something along the lines of "I doubt the other team will be doing what we're doing" referring to our strategy. He immediately followed this up with a bunch of posts saying things like "not that I would know. Actually I have no idea what they're up to." and so on. Not exact wording as we're not allowed to paste from the chats and I don't remember the exact words anyway.

To me, this looked like a slip, indicating that he knew what the other team was up to, followed by an attempt to cover it up.

Bonus, if we lynch Made and I am right, we can narrow down his teammate to one of the six or seven people active in the Winker chat.
thellama73 wrote:
Made wrote: few things wrong with that.

2. from what i understand, implying i do know what the other team was doing probably would be considered BTSC.

3.You're assuming their are only Mafia Teams.
I'm not assuming that, which is why I said it looked like you had BTSC, not it looks like you are mafia. Still, if you're going to take that route, what evidence can we ever use to lynch somebody? It is a more reasonable assumption to make that "X has BTSC, so is probably mafia" than "X has BTSC, but we don't know anything about the mafia this game, so let's leave him alone." In a game with so little information, we have to make a few reasonable assumptions.
So these first two posts pretty much stack up with llama's most recent one. I'm not saying that llama's story is 100% accurate (because it's still subjective), but he's stuck to it this whole time. Made on the other hand has not exactly done that. Between being untruthful and avoiding questions, he's looked far more guilty than llama has up to this point.

Also to note, juliets and SVS have made statements that support llama's story, not Made's.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

You know what the best part is?

None of this means Made has BTSC.
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Black Rock »

Now, now boys.

I think Llama has been very consistent. I also believe Mades defense. Therefore I am moving on from this.

Reading other things now.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

You may notice that I stay logged in all day. If keeping up with the thread in sips at work so I don't have 15 pages to guzzle when I am at home is the same thing as "lurking," so be it. If naming my top suspect and stating why I find him suspicious is a "lack of participation," I don't know what to say.
Gotcha. I'm still used to aggressive Rob, not off-topic one, which is what I've seen from you this game. Outside of pointing a finger at MP, your posts have not been contributing.
Epignosis wrote:And of course MP finds my suspicion of him "odd." :rolleyes:
There's an OMGUS if I ever saw one.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Black Rock wrote:Now, now boys.

I think Llama has been very consistent. I also believe Mades defense. Therefore I am moving on from this.

Reading other things now.
Thank you! I am sick of talking about this. I have said everything I have to say on the issue, and I have no new information, so I welcome the chance to move on and discuss other things.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote:You know what the best part is?

None of this means Made has BTSC.
Sure, sure...

So who are you gonna vote for then?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

If I had to vote right now, as I said earlier, it would be for llama. We'll see.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Enrique wrote:If I had to vote right now, as I said earlier, it would be for llama. We'll see.
I thought you had no idea whether I was good or bad? What happened to that?

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

lol I changed my mind? New stuff came up? I've made several posts about it?

Are you even reading the thread?
ImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Canucklehead »

Christ on a cracker. I'm only on page 9 of 13.....
Sorry, people. You all got nutty and went on posting sprees while I was off in the real world....
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Gotcha. I'm still used to aggressive Rob, not off-topic one, which is what I've seen from you this game. Outside of pointing a finger at MP, your posts have not been contributing.
I made a few off-topic posts on Day 0. I made (at most) one off-topic post Day 1. If that makes me "off-topic Rob," very well. If remaining focused on my suspect rather than commenting on everything means my "posts have not been contributing," then my middle finger remains raised in your general direction. ;)
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
It is? :confused:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

I made a few off-topic posts on Day 0. I made (at most) one off-topic post Day 1. If that makes me "off-topic Rob," very well. If remaining focused on my suspect rather than commenting on everything means my "posts have not been contributing," then my middle finger remains raised in your general direction. ;)
I have no response.
Epignosis wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
It is? :confused:
In my mafia experience, an OMGUS can range anywhere from a retaliatory vote to an inexplicable accusation. :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"There's an OMGUS if I ever saw one" is an empty thing to say if "an OMGUS can range anywhere from a retaliatory vote to an inexplicable accusation."
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

This thread is crazier that a sh*t house rat! I can't keep up :huh: I kind of get the feel Enrique is being a little too cray cray defensive which now is starting to give me a small ping. That's just me. I honestly keep (from where I am caught up at) finding Llama to not necessarily be pingy atm on his side of his argument. But the thing that is literally crazy CRAZY is no one can get this story straight about the supposed chat with Made. Is it something you CANT reveal that transpired, or is it something all of the players don't honestly remember that were in there? Either way, Llama seems to be very confident about it so I'm not sure. This is an insane Day 1 because I've always seen no suspects typically until all this lol. Mercy. This kitty needs a catnap.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

It's not that I'm cray cray defensive, Boogs, it's that I'm right :p
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Enrique wrote:It's not that I'm cray cray defensive, Boogs, it's that I'm right :p
I'm now completely lost. Enrique, I can vouch that made said what llama said he said that caused this conversation to start. I don't remember llama asking a question back to him. I'm sure you've already said this but can I have it again: what do you think llama is lying about? I have no idea whether llama is bad or good and I'm not "defending" him I'm just reporting what I saw.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”