Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 247
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Day 1 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:Where did S~V~S use sarcastic orange?
Kind of a small bug-a-boo, but I couldn't find such an instance either. Not in this thread anyway.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Enrique wrote:Did you really just go from doubting he could be bad to voting for him just because of an early vote?
Yes. Well, no. I don't think I'll vote for him, but your question was if I had to pick someone at that exact moment, and early votes seem super fishy to me. I didn't agree with his reasoning either, but to just vote and then leave like that? I feel like votes should be really well thought out and stuff like that. I honestly don't think he would bring so much attention onto himself like this if he were bad, but then again I don't know him at all. But yeah that one fast vote just really bugged me.
Enrique wrote:
Dana wrote:I do not understand why Llama was so set on painting Made in a bad light?
Can you think of any reasons? :confused: :confused: :confused:
If he's bad...?
Made wrote:I feel like i'm going crazy. Does "you would know" seriously not make any sense to anyone else?
You're not crazy. "You would know" makes perfect sense in that context.
"Haha, I bet the other team isn't doing this!"
"Yeah, you would know."
bea wrote:Epi - dunno did she play misfits?
Yeah she did, but I don't remember seeing it over there. Someone used it earlier this thread, though and I wondered what it was so I pressed quote to see. Maybe Made did the same thing and got the people mixed up?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 375

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote:And also, MP, I can't get past the 4 hour thing. You are acting like we are a week into this and all I have done in a week is talk about Made.

You said this literally 4 hours after the day one poll went up, lol. I will keep this in mind every time you excuse a vote by saying it was only a day one vote or suspicion or anything to that effect.

TBH, the way Enrique is acting is giving me pause. I have not voted yet.
OK, this is where I ended this AM (except reading the last few posts waiting for the bus). So let the catch up commence :D
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And I did play Misfits, and had a frustration minute or 20, so it is possible I sarco-oranged.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

This is it, one of my last posts before I was murdered :mad:
S~V~S wrote:
OMG, I said something helpful~! I must be bad,

I miss LCs "roll eyes" smiley~ I tried to get it at his website, but the smiley link was broken
OK, gonna stop letting the end of the thread tempt me.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:This is it, one of my last posts before I was murdered :mad:
S~V~S wrote:

I miss LCs "roll eyes" smiley~ I tried to get it at his website, but the smiley link was broken
Did you need to speak for Made on the subject? You are suspicious of him, right? :evileye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 340

Post by thellama73 »

S~V~S wrote: OK, gonna stop letting the end of the thread tempt me.
It's really hard to do, isn't it? :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

LOL I was all thinking. Its so.cute.....llama can't stay away.....and you were.sympathizing with svs.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

bea wrote:LOL I was all thinking. Its so.cute.....llama can't stay away.....and you were.sympathizing with svs.
SVS is the only person talking sense.

(Remember I said that, Sherry. Remember it well.) :)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Did you need to speak for Made on the subject? You are suspicious of him, right? :evileye:
Just becasue you suspect someone on Day One, does not mean everything they say is shit. If I see suspicion directed at someone for something I disagree with, I will say so, rather than letting it sit and potentially obscuring real reasons to suspect someone. Stop making evil faces at me.
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote: OK, gonna stop letting the end of the thread tempt me.
It's really hard to do, isn't it? :)
Holy shit, yes. I say these posts previewing the first sentence of a post replying to something that happened at like 8 AM and her I am AGAIN. Stop being so interesting you people you.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Jeez dude, this is not a witch hunt, we're actually trying to figure out whether he's innocent or not. If there's evidence on either side I'd like to see it posted.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

CAUGHT UP!!! Nice. :slick:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Enrique wrote: Jeez dude, this is not a witch hunt, we're actually trying to figure out whether he's innocent or not. If there's evidence on either side I'd like to see it posted.
:rolleyes: You think someone is still hiding something?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Uh what? lol. I'm saying discouraging SVS from defending Made just because she's gone after him before is silly.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Enrique wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Jeez dude, this is not a witch hunt, we're actually trying to figure out whether he's innocent or not. If there's evidence on either side I'd like to see it posted.
My point was to let Made answer to see if his response jives with reality. Catching him in a(nother) lie is an excellent way to determine if someone is innocent or not. With other people answering for him, that can't happen.

What a pity.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Two! There are two people talking sense. SVS, Epignosis and.... Three!

I'll come in again.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

My point was to let Made answer to see if his response jives with reality. Catching him in a(nother) lie is an excellent way to determine if someone is innocent or not. With other people answering for him, that can't happen.

What a pity.
But I knew it wasn't a lie. Why give credence to things we know are false when that can obscure the things that might be true?

Linki I hate you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OMG, I hate LINKI not the person who posted before me or Epi.

LOL, I am laughing so hard i just snorted. This is what mafia is supposed to be about.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't understand the comments against me that said I've been indecisive or haven't taken enough of a side or something to that degree? I realize I have a lot of posts, but I thought I've been clear. But I can summarize what I think right now:

- I think S~V~S is my number one suspect right now. I've expanded on this, but it essentially comes down to the way she has conducted herself so far this game. Yes, it's mostly just an interpretation that she's being dishonest.

- I also think Epig suspects me for stupid reasons (because I made a joke post? and I read through the thread and I don't think I saw whether he answered my question about whether he still thinks that's the "most suspicious" post so far, but someone correct me if I'm wrong). If someone finds my behavior suspicious because of an interpretation of my intentions, so be it (as LoRab would say, eye me all you want), but OF COURSE I find Epig's suspicion odd because he said me joking about being bad often and being sick of it is the most suspicious post in the game. I don't really have an opinion of Epig being bad, but I haven't seen his usual civvie case-building self yet, so I'm curious about what he thinks about other items as well.

- Regarding Made, I thought Llama made a good observation, and he has acted very illogically so far this game. I at first thought that tipped him more towards likely bad than anything, but right now I am leaning more likely good (but still far from convinced) for the following reasons: (1) I don't think he's acted like a baddie would rationally act; (2) I think if he were bad, he would be playing differently and have learned from Misfits; (3) Enrique knows Made better than almost all of us and has been defending him, and I have no particular reason to distrust Enrique (yet); (4) I think he has been made out to be an easy scapegoat for suspicion, as you can see by the fact that he has received the blunt of a substantial chunk of the discussion thus far; (5) his defenses, while mostly not great, have struck me more likely as genuine than not.

- I am leaning more likely civvie than not on Llama so far. A baddie llama is usually much more careful, I think.

- Other than those players I've mentioned, I don't feel particularly leaning one way or the other just yet on most everyone else. Going to try to fix that. On that note...

- I DEFINITELY want to hear more in the way of content/suspicions from: AP, BWT, BR, Bullz, DF, Hedgeowl, juliets, Lizzy, LC, MM, MR, Mongoose, Blooper, and SD. And from those I've not mentioned, but after looking over the player list, these are the players of which I don't know practically anything about their suspicions at the moment, or at least cannot recall them.

I think that's all I have for now? With PhD officially starting today, I might not be around as much as I'd like (which I'm sure many of you will appreciate :P), but I'll try my best to spam the thread with my thoughts as much as I can. :feb:

Linki
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:But I knew it wasn't a lie. Why give credence to things we know are false when that can obscure the things that might be true?

Linki I hate you.
You don't know that. Made could have come back to say that he saw you use sarcastic orange in this game. He could have said something else that wasn't true. But now we'll never know.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm switching my vote to MP.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:- I DEFINITELY want to hear more in the way of content/suspicions from: AP, BWT, BR, Bullz, DF, Hedgeowl, juliets, Lizzy, LC, MM, MR, Mongoose, Blooper, and SD. And from those I've not mentioned, but after looking over the player list, these are the players of which I don't know practically anything about their suspicions at the moment, or at least cannot recall them.
:| The posts are there go read them. I've already stated my suspicions and where I plan to place my vote. :mad:

Linki: Why?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

We've discussed Made and Enrique super thoroughly. It's good we are getting into some others now - MP, SVS, Llama, BWT etc. Me too if you want. Matt's been chattier than this game and I always like that. Need to catch up on the last few hours though before I say a) who is suspicious today and b) who I'd like to hear more from (to make sure they didn't post in the intervening hours).

I'm reading Rob like a straight up civ (but that's what he wants us to think!). No, but seriously.

MM - That's how I feel as well. PS I feel good about you.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

thellama73 wrote:I'm switching my vote to MP.
lol alrighty then
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, I haven't gone back and looked at S~V~S' posts to see if my reasoning is accurate - during my catchup, I read over BR's shoulder a bit as she caught up, and ended up going through some sections twice. Which wasn't that bad, it's like an instant re-read in a *busy* thread. Back to S~V~S in a sec.

Llama: I'm a little confused by your insistence that you didn't understand "you would know"... have you never heard such a thing said? In my experience, it's a common enough phrase, loaded with commonly understood meaning.

A: "Yeah, Cindy would sleep with anyone!" B: "Oh, you would know!" Before this game started, you would be scratching your head, wondering why Person B said such a thing? You seem to be acting like you had no idea what it meant.

Even if it's not a direct quote of what you said, "you would know" means pretty much the same as "Do you know because you have teammates?" I'd say it's a little more accusatory, but it implies the same thing.

Made: Given the information I have read so far, I'm not inclined to vote for him today. I think he just needs to get a few games under his belt here before people pick him apart.

Enrique: I'm enjoying his faceoff with Llama. He seems sincere to me. He could be a sincere baddie, but I don't have that read on him at this point.

S~V~S: How many times did S~V~S bring up the other game where Roxy's challenges led to Civvies being buddy-buddy with baddies? I remember reading about it back when the Challenge was first announced, or some early time like that before the thread exploded. I felt like S~V~S was pushing the idea a little too hard or something... like, she was trying to do a public service to the thread so as to seem like a good, upstanding Civvie. And that gave a baddie ping to me. Mostly gut there, but that's what happens, I guess - you read the thread, and after reading someone's post, you feel like something was wrong.

I will be responsible and go back through her posts to see how many times it was brought up. Maybe I read the same one three times or something, and then I'd have to re-examine the gut ping.

Epig: Not sure how I feel about you being upset about S~V~S coming out with the facts of a situation. Did you want to see Made try, and perhaps fail, to find an example of S~V~S sarcasm?

Argh, linki...
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

At this point, i am considering giving Enrique the benefit of the doubt. Something he has said gives me pause. He said something to me during last nights shitstorm, and the more I think about it, the more I want to trust Enrique. He makes a lot of sense. It does not mean he is right, though, and tbh, I am having a hard time thinking both/either MP & Enrique would go out on a limb like this over Made if they were bad together. In WWE, when i was taking suspicion, and MP (my teammate) was nudging me towards the Greyhound, and I whined to him about it, he told me I was "fucking toast" (he died and i went on to win, so :p) but anyhow, I don't see him as someone to ever defend a bad teammate this hard.

But really, Made, stuff like this does not help.
Made wrote:
And metalmarsh, please read this before finallizing your decision.
Oh.... Llama made more points..lol...
=

2. He lied about Roxy clearing the chat 8 seconds before, which he somehow "remembered" despite not being there. the way the chat works is if you leave and rejoin, you see all messages you missed. That said, I had chat open and almost got kicked for being afk. When you brought up this point, the last messages were something along the lines of "Roxy cleared chat 8 seconds ago" "Dispor left 10 seconds ago" and "Dana joined 6 seconds ago". Basically this was a joke, as obviously if the messages appeared in that order the time stamps were incorrect.

First off, saying "lol" when people make points doesn't make the game fun for them. Please don't do that. And if I see Llama belittling you, I will scold him as well. I am as old as your Grandma, I am good at scolding people~ I sharpen my knitting needles daily ;)

You did lie. I looked in the side stream to see who was in the room, you were not. None of the times I visited. You did not go in there until well after I said you had not been in there. Now, with you, lying does not mean you are bad obviously (I hate talking about an ongoing game, but it is what it is). But I know what I saw, you were not in there. Dana had been, and Daisy as well. Not you. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing, you said something, and when questioned on it, said the first thing that came into your head. We all do it all the time in rl. Words to live by~ don't do it in mafia.

And I was the first one to bring the no lynch thing back up (I think so at least) becasue I suspected you from that point on. When you tried to justify wanting a no lynch based on the maths, that opened my eyes wide, Made.

reywaS wrote:
Mister Rearranger wrote:Count me in on the "interested in what Made and Rey have to say" group. :)

As far as I know, you are the founding member of this particular group. What is it that you are interested in hearing from me?

:haha:

i missed you a lot real, REAL you who enjoyed Mafia. Glad to see you :hugs:

In Sarcorange, since made likes it so much:

MovingPictures07 wrote:
What happened to the S~V~S that ALWAYS gives newbies a pass on Day 1 (a la Thomas)? Why aren't you understanding here that Made has only played one (speed) game before? I'm not saying you should bypass suspicion of him for that, but you seem to not take it into consideration when you find him suspicious for things. Almost everyone around here is grilling Made, except for perhaps one of the two people that know him BEST (Enrique), for gameplay that is just odd and wacky and inexplicable, but not exactly beneficial for a baddie to take.

So when does a person stop being a nub, MP? Three games? It seems to me that you are almost angry at me for suspecting him. He is one of the most entertaining players i have met in a while, but I did not like a series of things he did, on day one, and am discussing it. Shitstorn ensues. I gotta wonder why. It's funny, YOUR resistance to this suspicion is making me MORE suspicious of him, but Enriques resistance is making me LESS suspicious of him.

How the heck could his day 0 comment about no lynch PING YOU LIKE CRAZY, as you've said? You and I both know there are other sites that have a no lynch option (KSite, for one), and while I agree with you that I don't like the option, how can you not understand a scenario where Made is still pretty new to the game, a lone civvie, and knows only tangentially about the rules of the game, and thought, hey, maybe a no lynch option is in our best interest, even if you disagree?

Becasue it pinged me like crazy. How could me having only one suspect 4 hours into day one ping you so much that it has provoked this level of passion from you? I think No Lynches are a baddie tool, tbh. And that combined with him wanting to discuss the math when no one knows how many are in each faction seemed very like trying to misdirect discussion; he is doing all the things I do when bad. Maybe he's a freaking natural, like Bass, who knows? That is how it pinged the hell out of me.

It's opportunistic because even though you questioned Made you didn't start pushing hard until Llama came forth with his observation.

What benefit would a baddie have to lie about the amount of minutes a chat was closed down or erased?

That isn't even true. I questioned him on Day Zero, about the numbers. Like i said, you seem outraged that I suspect him, and almost seem to be No Uing me FOR him, if that makes sense.

MovingPictures07 wrote:I think Llama is genuine in his suspicion of Made, especially given the way he declared his observations and his posts since. Maybe others are too. But I'm absolutely CONVINCED that baddies would love to jump on this train and then come back and point fingers at Llama and originally me, until I started considering the counterarguments more. I believe one of those baddies is likely S~V~S. Seriously, go back and read her posts. She may have questioned Made about the D0 thing, but she didn't really start ramping up her suspicion of Made until after all of this discussion that Llama started. Additionally, I just can't get my finger around it, but the way you're going about your 'tunnel vision' and the way you've spoken about it just seems like you're trying too hard to seem like your normal civvie self.

Somewhere else you said i was being too aggressive and MORE aggressive than my civvie self. make up your mind. I start to read a few posts, i feel all reasonable like, then I read your posts. I almost feel like you are trying to ramp me up. Nice try if so, but I gave up hypertension for the summer. Try again on tuesday :)

reywaS wrote:Bullzeye, I think it's an exercise in futility to try to figure out how any random baddie team would help (or not) a new player.

Wisdom.

I am at 10 AM ha ha.

Linki, LC I was proud of that game, I had the civvies eating out of my hands. When i have a successful baddie tactic, I look for others doing the same, don't you? Also if talking about it alot keeps the baddies from railroading a civ or two (and my team railroaded at least 5 with that tactic in that game) whats the harm?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I do want to say that I'm sorry I was so cross with people earlier. I get too emotionally involved in these games. I am in a much better mood now. :)

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Made wrote:That statement would imply, incase it's still not clear, that person A has extra knowledge for any variety of reason.
By "Person A" you mean like "Person X" or a generic player, right? Just checking since we have a player named "A Person" and wanted to ensure you weren't thinking of him but getting his name incorrect.

Probably not, but just checking.

linki - Usually a total pussycat, but I don't enjoy tangling up with him for sure when he's in spitting mode.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mongoose wrote:We've discussed Made and Enrique super thoroughly. It's good we are getting into some others now - MP, SVS, Llama, BWT etc. Me too if you want. Matt's been chattier than this game and I always like that. Need to catch up on the last few hours though before I say a) who is suspicious today and b) who I'd like to hear more from (to make sure they didn't post in the intervening hours).

I'm reading Rob like a straight up civ (but that's what he wants us to think!). No, but seriously.

MM - That's how I feel as well. PS I feel good about you.
You and myself don't really belong on that list, maybe juliets as well. The rest, sure.

Chatty Matt seems like good Matt to me. He's been on my baddie team once or twice (twice I believe), and he hardly said a word. That's what I'm going off of for now.

Linki: Hi, I'm Holden. Nice to meet you.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

@ Mattmatt (Matt = A Person, in case you are new to TS :) )

Do you know where Lizzy is? I don't feel like I've seen her post this game.

To all - her low posting is not indicative of alignment, by the way. She is often busy. But boy when she does post, boy howdy you want to take notice.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Why am I talking like a cowboy.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Wait a minute!
Made wrote:the way the chat works is if you leave and rejoin, you see all messages you missed. That said, I had chat open and almost got kicked for being afk. When you brought up this point, the last messages were something along the lines of "Roxy cleared chat 8 seconds ago" "Dispor left 10 seconds ago" and "Dana joined 6 seconds ago". Basically this was a joke, as obviously if the messages appeared in that order the time stamps were incorrect.
Neither of those people were in our chat. They were in the other team's chat!

Switching my vote back to Made.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Wait a minute!
Made wrote:the way the chat works is if you leave and rejoin, you see all messages you missed. That said, I had chat open and almost got kicked for being afk. When you brought up this point, the last messages were something along the lines of "Roxy cleared chat 8 seconds ago" "Dispor left 10 seconds ago" and "Dana joined 6 seconds ago". Basically this was a joke, as obviously if the messages appeared in that order the time stamps were incorrect.

If you recall, Dana became a nudger and joined your group later on.

Also, Dispor is a co-host, so I guess he can do whatever he pleases.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

:lorab: :lorab: :lorab:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Whoa, holy cow. That's particularly damning. Can anyone refute that in some way to explain that away?

linki - oh.

I want more feedback before committing.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Oh yeah, you're right about Dana, but she never came into the chat while I was there. And since DisPor was hosting the other chat, I think it would be quite weird for him to come into ours.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Oh yeah, you're right about Dana, but she never came into the chat while I was there. And since DisPor was hosting the other chat, I think it would be quite weird for him to come into ours.
Roxy came into ours, so I wouldn't consider that important.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Oh yeah, you're right about Dana, but she never came into the chat while I was there. And since DisPor was hosting the other chat, I think it would be quite weird for him to come into ours.
Roxy came into ours, so I wouldn't consider that important.
Maybe you're right. I really thought I had something.

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Uh, Dispor is the host and Dana was in your team.

:/
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Ah well, back to the drawing board. I'm glad everyone was calm, cool, collected and polite. Not everything has to be a bloody cockfight.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Also lol wait are you serious are you implying Made was in our chat?
ImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30

Post by A Person »

Mongoose wrote:@ Mattmatt (Matt = A Person, in case you are new to TS :) )

Do you know where Lizzy is? I don't feel like I've seen her post this game.
working and sleeping, i imagine.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:Linki, LC I was proud of that game, I had the civvies eating out of my hands. When i have a successful baddie tactic, I look for others doing the same, don't you? Also if talking about it alot keeps the baddies from railroading a civ or two (and my team railroaded at least 5 with that tactic in that game) whats the harm?
It's not harmful, I just feel like you were pushing it in a way that felt gut-suspicious to me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

thellama73 wrote:I do want to say that I'm sorry I was so cross with people earlier. I get too emotionally involved in these games. I am in a much better mood now. :)
Am i going to have to scold you as well?? I apparently have not gotten up to that point yet.

*Waves knitting needles at Llama*

Back to catch up.
Boogs wrote:Holy....poopsicles! This thread is going nuts and we have more chat than any other game I've played on a Day 1! Lol! I have no freaking clue what to think. I'm out of the loop, and big games are overwhelming but I see that Made and Enrique seem to be public enemies 1 and 2. I don't see anyone on the lynch list I could right now definitely say I felt pinged and vote for. But, I'm curious to continue to see the Made thing and Enrique/Llama thing have more discussion. The only thing Made has done to make me think he's being weird is talking "normal" in this game because in the last game, he was talking more "gangster". I don't know if that is a reason to think he's bad, but it just makes me notice his behavior seems to be much different in his responses and the way he is talking this game. So idk. I wish I had been able to participate in the challenge thing and have seen what was going on in my room to better feel for those people for tomorrow if Roxy is possibly going to put the Winkers on the lynch block. I'm not sure if every day is a challenge or not, which would be interesting because baddies could vote together to try to stay off the block. But, I have no idea who is in the game since we have no roles so it seems larger games have more than one Baddie team.
Yeah, I can guess we will see a similar scenario again, she has done similar things in other games, but is always unpredictable.
A Person wrote:I still say using the chat as evidence is a bad idea, we only have secondhand accounts, and I don't trust Made or Llama. We also have no way of knowing whether or not having BTSC means you are a baddie in this game, because we don't know of there is anyone else who has it. Stories are going to change because people are drawing from memory, and everyone knows that memories are rewritten when recalled, they are just going to keep changing every time they post their accounts.
This~ while I hold that Made is lying for all you know I am, and there is no way of telling, so :shrug:
Enrique wrote:Those memories are kinda vital here, AP, that's the deal :p Buuut then, llama's memories are just whatever will get Made lynched. Next thing you know, Made confessed to being a baddie in the Nudgers BTSC.

So yeah llama's looking pretty bad right now. Feel a bit more confident saying that now. I think he's bad and I'll probably vote for him.
i disagree, I think he sounds pretty sincere. I think doing a he said/he said thing is pointless, and AP is 100% correct.
reywaS wrote:
Enrique wrote:Those memories are kinda vital here, AP, that's the deal :p Buuut then, llama's memories are just whatever will get Made lynched. Next thing you know, Made confessed to being a baddie in the Nudgers BTSC.

So yeah llama's looking pretty bad right now. Feel a bit more confident saying that now. I think he's bad and I'll probably vote for him.
The problem I am having with this is why would llama go out of his way to sabotage Made's game? Especially so early in the game and when he could very easily be called out on it?
Yup.
Epignosis wrote:"There's an OMGUS if I ever saw one" is an empty thing to say if "an OMGUS can range anywhere from a retaliatory vote to an inexplicable accusation."
To me, an OMGUS (Oh My God You Suck) is pretty much the same as a No U. It's a nice catchall phrase to make any phrase into a "tactic".

Linki~ I was pushing it LC. I know how well it can work for a baddie perspective, and wanted to nip that shit right in the bud.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Mongoose wrote:Ah well, back to the drawing board. I'm glad everyone was calm, cool, collected and polite. Not everything has to be a bloody cockfight.
Go team!! :yay:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Yeah, I went in and it said Roxy had cleared that chat a few minutes before. This was probably around 7 or 7:30. Made and SVS went in and out a few times and I asked what I had missed but then Roxy told me btsc was already over so I left.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Dana wrote:
Yeah, I went in and it said Roxy had cleared that chat a few minutes before. This was probably around 7 or 7:30. Made and SVS went in and out a few times and I asked what I had missed but then Roxy told me btsc was already over so I left.
Fair enough. Thanks.

Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

SVS, I'm really glad you spelled out what OMGUS stands for, because my acronym-addled lawyer brain has been assuming it meant "Office of Military Government, United States" all day. Doh.

Matt is so freakin insightful, always. I intimated a few days ago that Matt does best when he has someone to wrangle him, but I was so super wrong.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

* a few games ago (not days)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It's possible for two conflicting stories to both be told as truth... memory is imperfect. I don't know if anyone is outright lying yet.

Return to “Previous Jobs”