Chloe
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by Chloe »

Marluxion wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:54 am
bronana wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:40 pm
Chloe wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:27 pm why is literally nobody engaging with me on my marl read

this is legit one of the things i said was weird about his slot
and its still happening!!!

am i crazy?

ive gotta go for a bit but like
whatze heck
welcome to the sunbae/outed wolf/bronana "why the heck do people think marl is so town" club, we have jackets
can i join
oo oo spicy

marl do you have any thoughts about the people who are townreading you? like
who is genuine about it and who isnt?
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:00 am ive never seen her play as a wolf so all my knowledge on her scumgame is from secondary sources - but i dont think this is it
wait i just remembered ice cream team mafia!!

nut isnt a wolf because a pr died last night (:
ily
Marluxion
The Mark
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Marl

Post by Marluxion »

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:02 am
Chloe wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 6:27 pm why is literally nobody engaging with me on my marl read

am i crazy?

whatze heck
welcome to the sunbae/outed wolf/bronana "why the heck do people think marl is so town" club, we have jackets
can i join
oo oo spicy

i dont actually remember who all called me town
i think spf and vulgard both did
but i think both are town
it's possible people are tming me town but i can't say that with confidence without backreading

i dont think i've earned to be townread yet because i'm not squarely in v meta but i'm also proving with this game that meta reading like that is bad and my play is based on my surroundings and my mood
i'm not just a cookbook that follows a recipe to the T
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

Marluxion wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:05 am
Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:02 am

am i crazy?

whatze heck
can i join
oo oo spicy

i dont actually remember who all called me town
i think spf and vulgard both did
but i think both are town
it's possible people are tming me town but i can't say that with confidence without backreading

i dont think i've earned to be townread yet because i'm not squarely in v meta but i'm also proving with this game that meta reading like that is bad and my play is based on my surroundings and my mood
i'm not just a cookbook that follows a recipe to the T
why tf do i find it lightly townie that you dont even know who called you town

hello brain?
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:07 am why tf do i find it lightly townie that you dont even know who called you town

hello brain?
i mean
wolves need to keep track of that to know who to nightkill and who to pocket into the late game

so if i were a wolf i'd be like twice as aware of that kind of stuff
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 1:49 am honestly, i think that amy's progression on KZA is wolfy on paper. it looks like a textbook w/w progression - amy throws shade on KZA throughout d1 that grows incrementally with the thread consensus, but does not go out of her way to spearhead suspicion against them, and makes posts that push the game in the direction of a gavial chop while still positioning themselves in a good way by saying to "kill KZA with prejudice" right before the day ended

i'm trying to reconcile my concern about amy's progression on KZA with my general good feelings about her on d1. i don't have an answer for you yet
yeah hm. looking at amy's actual posts that you linked in the summary i'm not sure i really hate them as much on the individual level but the progression as a whole is weh

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:04 am
Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:00 am ive never seen her play as a wolf so all my knowledge on her scumgame is from secondary sources - but i dont think this is it
wait i just remembered ice cream team mafia!!

nut isnt a wolf because a pr died last night (:
ily
lmfao
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531

Post by staypositivefriend »

thanks, chloe. i've been making a big deal in my head about how messy my reads are, but i found myself agreeing with almost all of the reads that you just outed? i feel reasonably confident about nutella being a villager (if they are a wolf, this is easily the strongest wolfgame i have ever seen from them. i have never misread nutella before and i feel fairly good about them being a villager, but i feel like i'm cursing myself by making a reference to that)

"thought vomitting" is a good way to describe the reason why i find vulgard villagery - his posts have such an absurdly detailed stream of consciousness with thoughts that sway and change in narrative/direction constantly while still being easy to follow and track, and i find it difficult to believe that a wolf is capable of replicating that specific level of fluidity and spontaneity. the only reservation i have about this read is that i don't really know what vulgard's wolfgame is like, or how competent they are as a wolf in general. do you know?

i have two primary concerns about sunbae: i'm concerned about his push on nutella, because i've been finding nutella consistently villagery since my initial argument w/her on d1, and me and sunbae having what is effectively the opposite of a minmeld on that read is throwing me off. it could just be chalked down to the fact that sunbae has no experience with nutella and might be more prone to wolfreading her without knowing what her playstyle is like, i guess? the other concern is him trying to get towncred at the beginning of today for ~throwing kza's name out of nowhere~", when i think that he and i both know that the single post he made about KZA on d1 is not outside of the range of any half-competent wolf

THAT SAID, i thought his engagement with me throughout the middle of d1 was really villagery, and that's probably the moment from him where he has felt the most ~pure~ to me. i just feel like me and sunbae have had wildly different perspectives and wildly different ways of thinking about this game so far, and that makes it harder for me to feel comfortable with his alignment one way or the other, even though i do lean on him being a villager. it seems like he feels the same way about me?

c4 is villagery. i agree. if he's a wolf then he is posting significantly outside of the wolfrange that i saw from him in CoV, and his posts today in particular have been extremely villagery

i agree that amy's tone and overall way of viewing the game has been villagery - she's one of the village reads i had confidently throughout d1 that im in the process of re-evaluating because of how much i dislike her progression toward KZA. she's honestly probably in the upper echelons of my POE right now, but i haven't mentally sorted this game into tiers yet today

i've been back and forth on arete for a lot of this game, but i've come around to them probably just being a villager. their specific way of engaging vulgard would be an extremely risky/bold approach for them if they were a wolf and vulgard was a villager (and i doubt that they're w/w), and them mindmelding with me on a concern about sunbae felt really villagery to me in the moment too

marl is one of the reads that i've been struggling with the most today. i stubbornly insisted on him being a villager on d1 because his posts just sounded villagery (similar to my read on amy), but i can't really substantiate my good feelings about him beyond: "he sounds villagery!', and i recall that i got snowballed by marl!wolf in a mountainous game in the exact same way a couple of months ago (ie: marl entered the game by making a bunch of posts that felt fluid and villagery, i called him hard town and then stopped evaluating him). the amount of concern that's been brought up about him and my lack of reasons to ~actually~ townread him are making me wonder if this is one of those cases where i just miscleared him on d1 and have been unable to see past the bias that came from that

so yeah, we're p much in agreement, at least wrt to the reads that you outed
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

mmmmmmmmm
weh

do you ever get that random gut feeling that you're being a dumbass and wolfsiding
for no reason other than ~vibes

wolves arent even sweating at KZA's death
theres a net loss of 0 wolves with the recruitment of Chloe "chleb" B
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

ftr my above post is in reference to my push on marl and initial suspicion on arete

people keep saying amy and dya are wolfy and amy is voting alongside me, and dya has me as their top townread alongside amy and im just
doing brain somersaults?

am i in le pocket?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i'm probably done posting for the night but @ me if you want anything. goal for tomorrow is to sort my reads out enough to make a solid tierlist/POE
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:13 am the only reservation i have about this read is that i don't really know what vulgard's wolfgame is like, or how competent they are as a wolf in general. do you know?
i'd like to say yes but honestly its been so long since i've played with vulgard that my memory of his wolfgame is incredibly thin and i cant give a proper rundown. the only thing i remember is reading his posts and going 'yeah this wasnt written by a villager lol' and his tone being more.. aggressive. he just didnt feel like himself
just going off of my distant memory this doesnt feel like wolfgard - and i think i'd spot him pretty easily if it was
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

after about 5 seconds of thinking about whether or not im wolfsiding i've become aware that marl may be trying to pocket me by being so happy and kind and insistent that im a villager
being v-read is my drug
he knows that ):<

i still scumread you sorry buddy
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

this is likely a me problem but i have been reading chloe and marls posting and none of it is particularly good or insightful

the reads marl is making are just basic af bare bones stuff, but the way he talks about himself is in opposition to this

some of the 'emotion' (not really the right word, maybe tonality) in chloes post just feel incredibly fake and overdone

this may be because i am not a fellow kid and as such yall gonna appear wolfy to me anyway, but idgi
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

outed wolf wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:26 am some of the 'emotion' (not really the right word, maybe tonality) in chloes post just feel incredibly fake and overdone
i feel like someone says this in every game im in i stg
idgi
why does this happen

can you point to some places that concern you maybe
sunbae
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by sunbae »

SPF,

I posted a tiered breakdown of where my head is at. Let's talk about my "hopefully 0 wolf" tier: Outed Wolf, Arete, and Dya. I have spent posts on each of the three today explaining exactly why I think their approach or specific interactions was significantly more likely to come from town than wolf. Do you have any specific issues with those reasons?

I have grouped a poe together which I'm hoping contains at least two wolves: Chloe, Dsyl, Nutella, Marl, and Alison. I have spent many posts going back and forth on both Marl and Alison this game. Once I decided Dya was a villager I moved Alison down because I trust Dya to be right on these types of reads. I talked about Marl quite a bit - including my experience with them and how this differs - which was understood by Marl and explained as just being in a different part of their cycle. I also pointed out specifically the posts of Nutella that gave me large amounts of concern - which Nutella also said was understandable from my point of view and has no problems with it. Why do you have an issue with my take on the game state if the people I am suspicious of understand that suspicion from my pov?

As for my KZA comment, I didn't ask to be cleared off of it. I just rolled in and said "hey based on bringing up KZA in response to another wagon we could go to do I have the ability to just chill for most of the day without yall getting paranoid on me". The answer it seems, is no unfortunately. That's the game though, it's fine.

I am well aware my reads list is different from everyone elses. I feel pretty good about it though? I might not have it 100% locked down but I think It's a good starting point.
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:30 am
I was about to be like

'Chloe's emotion is normal Chloe and also she's villagery'

but then I saw this post and it's making me nervous

because you're doing the thing where someone scumreads you and you're like 'oh no, I'm so sorry for accidentally giving you the misapprehension that I am a member of the informed minority, please forgive me and allow me a second chance so that we may work together 🥺' which is more typical of how you respond to pressure in your wolfgames
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

Arete wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:33 am
I was about to be like

because you're doing the thing where someone scumreads you and you're like 'oh no, I'm so sorry for accidentally giving you the misapprehension that I am a member of the informed minority, please forgive me and allow me a second chance so that we may work together 🥺' which is more typical of how you respond to pressure in your wolfgames
what
where did you get the idea that im sorry

im trying to make sure visor isnt pulling shit out of his booty lol
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

164 Alison - post history

215 c4e5g3d5 - post history
193 Dyslexicon - post history
187 Marluxion - post history
195 sunbae - post history
196 / (100) Tangrowth - post history / Chloe

general thoughts: (lieutenant thoughts come later)

me - lack claire
nutella - think this one has been discussed to death but her jumpiness/weird reads, etc all seem reasonably villagery

Vulgrad - get the impression he thinks highly about his read ability, and while the occasional player who posts like him is perfectly willing to make themselves look dumb to get a win, its not the impression ive got so far. think him going above and beyond on gavial and being wrong is ok (though would like to see his thoughts so far)
arete - mostly because of their big wanting around vulgard and slighty weird focuses. while i think they would probably aim to pocket vulgard if wolf i htink they have posted reasonably fine so far.

spf - seems fine, generally like the stuff they are digging into. some wariness given my inexperience with them but still
bronana - was a bit worried he hadnt really gotten his teeth into the game but for now at least his stuff on kza is enough, dont think thats how he would bus (frankly cant even remember him bussing lol)

Dyslexicon - posts kinda lame d1, looking to see how today goes.
c4 - pushing dya with me, thats good, dude is a busser, thats bad, he got mad about not being talked about, thats good, but he barely said anything and didnt say anything after complaining, thats bad.
sunbae - sometimes he has some great posts and other times idk what hes doing lol. really up and down over the course of the game and one i think will be easier to solve with more information
alison - bit of a lame duck this game tbh and not what i expected - if alison was more of a presence this game i think id find it much easier to push dya without remorse.

chloe - tonally i dislike though this may be more of a me thing (certain word/phrasing choices seem overblown, may quote if ppl think necessary)
marluxion - meh posts

dya - tonally flat/wolfy
amy - tonally wolfy/weirdly confident/don't feel like they are actually considering stuff (kind of a weird read, and i thought of another game we played together which was hydra game 3, but you were a wolf there too lol, both you/dya keep randing wolf against me lmao)

now i dont think marl/chloe are wolves together? i think?

i dont know how much i like this list but we will see how everyone posts today and go from there
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

i dont think anything i've done has been non-chloe and part of me wants to say 'how tf am i fake what'
but visor's comment reminded me of something astand (underking) said in zelda mash which made me realize its potentially not BS
so im seeing if he can back it up with recepits

das all
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:15 am do you ever get that random gut feeling that you're being a dumbass and wolfsiding
for no reason other than ~vibes
no can't say i've ever wolfsided
not me
couldnt be
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Outed Wolf,

Am I backwards on my Alison/Dya read?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

you think alison is the wolf and dya is a villager?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

sunbae wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:30 am SPF,

I posted a tiered breakdown of where my head is at. Let's talk about my "hopefully 0 wolf" tier: Outed Wolf, Arete, and Dya. I have spent posts on each of the three today explaining exactly why I think their approach or specific interactions was significantly more likely to come from town than wolf. Do you have any specific issues with those reasons?

I have grouped a poe together which I'm hoping contains at least two wolves: Chloe, Dsyl, Nutella, Marl, and Alison. I have spent many posts going back and forth on both Marl and Alison this game. Once I decided Dya was a villager I moved Alison down because I trust Dya to be right on these types of reads. I talked about Marl quite a bit - including my experience with them and how this differs - which was understood by Marl and explained as just being in a different part of their cycle. I also pointed out specifically the posts of Nutella that gave me large amounts of concern - which Nutella also said was understandable from my point of view and has no problems with it. Why do you have an issue with my take on the game state if the people I am suspicious of understand that suspicion from my pov?

As for my KZA comment, I didn't ask to be cleared off of it. I just rolled in and said "hey based on bringing up KZA in response to another wagon we could go to do I have the ability to just chill for most of the day without yall getting paranoid on me". The answer it seems, is no unfortunately. That's the game though, it's fine.

I am well aware my reads list is different from everyone elses. I feel pretty good about it though? I might not have it 100% locked down but I think It's a good starting point.
honestly? i do have some mild concern/confusion about your reasoning for townreading dya. you state on reason number one of this post: https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 08#p801608 that dyachei would never make this post: https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... 91#p799591, but i don't really understand why. there is nothing about that post that moves me in either direction and i'm curious why you think that specific post is out of dyachei's wolfrange

i dont really agree that the second point is clearing for dyachei either - it feels like the argument can be summed up as: "dyachei's suspicion on alison grew incrementally as d1 went on, and it reflects the way that dyachei pushes on people as a villager", and that's true, i guess, but why is it impossible for dyachei to have a progression like that as a wolf? you can argue that dyachei's progression on alison was fluid/incremental enough to be villager indicative, but i struggle to understand how you come out with the result of: "i am confident that dyachei is town" based on that

if you've explained why you feel these posts are villager indicative beyond the post i just linked, then mb, but that seems to be your main reasoning for townreading dyachei, yeah?

i'm not saying that dyachei can't be a villager - your conviction actually makes me more doubtful of my own read on them and has been a factor in my decision to cast a wide net w/my solving today in the case that i've been misreading them, but i just don't really understand the train of thought in your reasoning for tr'ing them

i do actually kinda townread this response from you but i dont know if i know why. there's a sharpness to the tone here that just feels villagery i guess
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:35 am
I was about to be like

what

would it be dumb of me to draw a comparison between this exchange and arete's ~uncharitable~ interpretation of my "who mightve pr read hally" comment

is arete tilting at windmills a lil too much and if so is that w indicative for them? or are they just nitpicking and ascribing wolfiness/defensiveness to innocuous/solvey-intentioned things in a... well, innocuous solvey-intentioned way
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

outed wolf wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:26 am this is likely a me problem but i have been reading chloe and marls posting and none of it is particularly good or insightful

the reads marl is making are just basic af bare bones stuff, but the way he talks about himself is in opposition to this

some of the 'emotion' (not really the right word, maybe tonality) in chloes post just feel incredibly fake and overdone

this may be because i am not a fellow kid and as such yall gonna appear wolfy to me anyway, but idgi
this is like the 6th time you've said 'posting has been not good' without explaining your thoughts
and no chloe is just straight up a villager here, the tone in her second post is way too hard to fake imo
also i'm possibly older than you? so i dont know what you mean by fellow kid :^)
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:26 am after about 5 seconds of thinking about whether or not im wolfsiding i've become aware that marl may be trying to pocket me by being so happy and kind and insistent that im a villager
being v-read is my drug
he knows that ):<

i still scumread you sorry buddy
it's okay to be wrong :cloud9:
Chloe
Stool Pigeon

Post by Chloe »

might be out for the night
2nd dose head hurty weh

@nutto will reply to your post later. pending arete response
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

c4
zack
visor
alison
dya
tangy

my guess is 2 wolves in this group for hally to be shot n1

(at least 1 i think) (hallys read list)
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

outed wolf wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:50 am c4
zack
visor
alison
dya
tangy

my guess is 2 wolves in this group for hally to be shot n1

(at least 1 i think) (hallys read list)
first of all
i'm not a wolf

but secondarily
i'm insulted you are disrespecting my PR hunting instincts
i'm actually an extremely good pr hunter when i'm a wolf usually
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:42 pm actually IS marl/arete a viable team?

i don't remember how they treated each other during that initial FoL party
pushing villagers is kinda just your aesthetic this game huh
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Chloe wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:35 am
I was about to be like

what

it felt like you were being like 'can you point out places of concern' (so that we can talk through it and I can convince you I'm a villager) (which isn't an intrinsically wolfy position for people-in-general but is more typical of your wolfgame, e.g. Insurgency)
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

SPF,

It seems like every time we talk you feel good about me and every time we go a while without interacting you start becoming doubtful again. While I have the nagging thought that it could be due to you thinking "I don't really wanna get into it with him but if others are gonna throw suspicion out there I'll fan that flame" I'm going to ignore that cause it's just the fear talking and not the rational part of my head. What seems more likely is that in our interactions in real time you just *feel* it and that feeling fades over time and in iso reading. I get it, I feel that way with C4 a bit. I'm gonna do my best to just believe in the people that I feel good about for a while and hope others do the same with me.

As for Dya, my understanding is that there's been no history between them and Gav so that post from my point of view is so out-of-character-aggressive for wDya talking to a villager lined up for a mischop while not even pretending to try (giving reads on people out of the game etc). Though it does fall in line with a villager who is just ... annoyed. Which makes sense given the game state up to that point (telling how to play, etc). I also felt the locking in on Alison follows a lot of the villagery things I see from a Dya villa push. The one minor hangup I've got with it so far is that I haven't really seen Dya trying to drag other people onto the wagon (like, I was somewhat surprised that at no point did Dya ask me to look into it and follow given we usually vibe really well as v/v) but it seemed like a pretty organic push that got stronger and stronger as Alison posted more. Like, it's no secret to anyone that I fall for some pretty wifom stuff like frustration from time to time, but I read her last day+ and just feel good about it?

The hangup I have about it that isn't about Dya's posting is that *other people* seem pretty hellbent on Dya wolf. So for me to take this stance I need to be pretty, pretty, pretty sure. And there's this like, small bit of hesitancy that I can't shake (which is why I'm asking Outed Wolf if I'm backwards on it). Like, I do not think the Dya/Alison interaction is a v/v tunnel and I'm usually pretty good at identifying those. So am I fooled/backwards is what I gotta figure out. I don't ... think ... so? I guess Dya ending on Gav should be looked into more with KZA becoming a second wagon but I do remember Dya pressing both of them and it would make sense to end up there?

I genuinely don't understand all this Nutella IC read stuff. Nutella's awesome! A long series of "yeah lets def make sure to kill Gav but also KZA is a wolf just so we all know" posts is like, a huge red flag to me you know? We also had a lot of early pressure there that kinda disappeared during tense thread time but I didn't really feel like any of the initial issues were resolved? I also think Alison/Nutella are extremely viable w/w pairs given Alison coming in hard to discredit the wagon when it was a thing. Alison didn't try to discredit the Gav wagon by pushing people on it, Alison just called Gav town. But Alison did start trying to shade the people on the Nutella wagon so if I'm right in my Dya town headspace then Alison/Nutella seem pretty reasonable W/W equity? I also think Alison spent a lot of time defending Marl anytime he came up so that's why my "yeet to sky daddy yeehaw" list was Marl/Nutella/Alison.

Please help me out with this because I'll need to alter a lot of things if Dya's the wolf and Alison is town and I'm going to need help getting there.

Outed Wolf,

Yes, I have it dyaT, AlisonW currently
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:59 pm
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:58 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:57 pm
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:52 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:50 pm
Amy wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:47 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:46 pm

this made me laugh

which ?might? be a good look for you, in my experience villagers are funnier than wolves
i-

arete is this a real read
yes!
i say this as someone who is townreading outed wolf but

outed wolf being funny is not alignment indicative

and in fact i would argue this is true of anyone who is at least halfway competent at wolfing

you don't need a town rolecard to crack jokes
both wolves and villagers can make jokes and use humor but jokes made by villagers tend to be funnier
i would really like to roll wolf against you someday, i think
oh no amy thinks she's funny
LMFAO
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 481

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh, it is Chloe! I'm a huge fan!
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

sunbae wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:31 pm 0 wolves hype: Outed Wolf, Arete, Dya
1 wolf hopefully: SPF, c4, Bronana, Amy
POE: Chloe, dsyl, nutella, marl, alison
i have no idea how your brain works or how you've arrived at your conclusions but your poe has 1 wolf maximum
and it's probably alison if there even is a wolf in your poe
pretty sure the last two wolves are in dya/alison/amy
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

"one minor hangup I've got with it so far is that I haven't really seen Dya trying to drag other people onto the wagon (like, I was somewhat surprised that at no point did Dya ask me to look into it and follow given we usually vibe really well as v/v)"

this is actually a good point and one i hadnt actually factored in till you said it, but you're right. that is a red flag
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Marluxion wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:08 am
i have no idea how your brain works or how you've arrived at your conclusions but your poe has 1 wolf maximum
I'm gonna play the real derp or fake derp game with this: I'ma go with real but not feel great about it (there are 3 wolves left marl)
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

dya and seth.... might have history? i cant remember

honestly jim, i dont find alisons posting to be particularly villagery, which is why i hesitate a little

i dont know if its w/v, but i def find dya to be wolfy, i dunno if id clear alison on it

(the wolves could be amy/dya/alison and i wouldnt blink, frankly), though idk what they're playing at if thats the team
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

Marluxion wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:08 am pretty sure the last two wolves are in dya/alison/amy
oh boy
I think Marl probably wouldn't fake this
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

derp clears x d

ill be straightforward here, i am kinda tunneled/locked in on amy/dya

i am having a real hard time seeing either as villas (and wouldnt really know where to start if they were LOL)
staypositivefriend
Hitman

@sunbae -

you are definitely right that i feel good about you in the moment whenever we interact and then circle back around to feeling paranoid about you again a couple of hours later - i think it's because most of the reasons that i have to townread you are based on a feeling, you know? like, it's hard for me to use the logic of: "sunbae feels really genuine and really passionate" as a foundation for any of my reads, especially when you presumably have a reputation for being an amazing wolf, but i DO feel that you're villagery in the moment. i feel it right now

wrt to dya's post toward gavial, i disagree in the sense that as you pointed out, dyachei was clearly irritated at that stage of the game because of them being told how to play. i can only speak for myself, but if i'm in a bad/grumpy mood and i'm feeling really irritated, then there's a chance that i'm gonna lash out at whoever says something that rubs me the wrong way regardless of my own alignment. anger and irritation can come out in indiscriminate ways regardless of alignment, and i just disagree with you on a fundamental level that it's possible to get alignment indicative information out of irritation like that

i'm not there with you on dyachei's progression on alison being town indicative for them, but i'll make a note to take another look at it to see if i can see what you're seeing. like i said, i'm open to considering worlds where dyachei is a villager, i suppose i just haven't seen anything that has pushed me to that place

the most villagery thing about nutella, meta aside, is the way that she zeroed in on kza from the very beginning of the game, and the way that kza tried to play around her. nutella had lots of experience w/kza and immediately noticed that something was "off", and kza effectively ignored her concerns while just lazily brushing off nutella as a villager. nutella continued to dig in her heels throughout the day with her wolfread on kza, and i think the way that she consistently brought attention to it and brought it up before p much anyone else did deserves some level of towncred. i can see your concern about her posts at the EOD but i feel about equally as confident that nutella is a villager that you do that dyachei is a villager

there's more that i want to say but my brain is so tired and i need to call it a night
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i, too, do not townread alison, and it throws a wrench into my ability to be confident that a dyachei wolf world exists

okay goodnight for real
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

sunbae wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:12 am
Marluxion wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:08 am
I'm gonna play the real derp or fake derp game with this: I'ma go with real but not feel great about it (there are 3 wolves left marl)
...this game feels way smaller than it actually is
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

STOP IT GO BACK TO CLEARING ME FOR INTELLECTUAL DEPTH OF THOUGHT
sunbae
The Mark

Post by sunbae »

Outed, SPF,

I think these are the types of reads I get turned around on (frustration, tunnels, etc) and think the chance is greater that I'm just mistaken rather than both of you being so. It's late and I wanna make sure to sleep on it before saying so for sure but my current mindstate is "ok, you thought dya was a wolf for the first half of day 1, backed off of it while other stuff happened cause you just didn't want Dya to be a wolf, and then got turned around on the type of stuff you get turned around on. It's ok, just correct it and realize Dya's a wolf now".

Which changes a fair amount of my poe and stuff. Especially with the certainty you're providing on Nutella.

So I'm going to say tomorrow I'll just reevaluate things a bit and adjust.
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

this is pain
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

also fwiw on dya i thought they were being towny on that page until P#1642
that post specifically rubs me exactly the same way their defense of themselves in reflections did
Arete
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Arete »

my confidence in v!Marluxion is rapidly rising as I watch him beat himself up for not realizing there were three wolves left
Marluxion
The Mark

Post by Marluxion »

if dya is a villager i really want to find them though because like 90% of the time we're opposite alignments
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

sunbae wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:24 am Outed, SPF,

I think these are the types of reads I get turned around on (frustration, tunnels, etc) and think the chance is greater that I'm just mistaken rather than both of you being so. It's late and I wanna make sure to sleep on it before saying so for sure but my current mindstate is "ok, you thought dya was a wolf for the first half of day 1, backed off of it while other stuff happened cause you just didn't want Dya to be a wolf, and then got turned around on the type of stuff you get turned around on. It's ok, just correct it and realize Dya's a wolf now".

Which changes a fair amount of my poe and stuff. Especially with the certainty you're providing on Nutella.

So I'm going to say tomorrow I'll just reevaluate things a bit and adjust.
i think (or at least i personally would like) to see others pop in and say a bit overnight and see how things change. bit of sleep never hurts too.

Return to “Previous Rackets”