Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 4]

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:52 am Gnome might have done a forill slip XD
do not think it was a slip

people are saying gnome and orange are w/w, gnome is arguing against that by saying orange has scumread her

if gnome is town she knows she's town, but she can't just appeal to role card, she has to give reasons that other players can accept
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

her reason is that she is town reading OC and ppl think they are mafia together which is something I have no recollection of?
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:46 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:17 am
Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:06 am hello again

i have no intention of reading through 10 posts of guillo having stupid arguments with whoever.
[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

What a stupid slip but i'll take it. If you havent read my arguments how do you figure they are stupid, somebody else told you? Someone in your mafia chat for example?

:werewolf: :werewolf: :werewolf:
because every argument you've been in in this game has been stupid and so when i scroll through the latest page and see alternating instances of your avatar and mac's avatar I come to the assumption that you are in fact in another stupid argument.
I dont buy it. I caught you in three instances of TMI in this game.

We need Martin to flip. I need to know for sure that he is a town healer, cause if he is a mafia healer, Alison is scum.
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

orangecrush wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:25 am
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:18 am
orangecrush wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:10 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:07 am
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:06 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:59 am @Actvscenei am I mafia?
I don’t know, are you?
You’re not interested in sorting me. You’re interested in serving big helpings of question casserole to provide the appearance of sorting.
Actually this is something I noticed about act that they ask a million questions but then said they don't make reads lists which I found very strange because it's almost like they want to create the impression that they are solving with all the questions and using the questions yo build fake reads which don't even exist in any firm. I don't think town solving would involve adding all these questions and then refusing to provide reads list but also I don't know act
Reads lists are WIFOM and easily fabricated. What isn’t easily fabricated is game interaction. Want to know my leans? Read the game, not a reads list.
Having q concrete and easily referenced read list is pro town. Why do all the hard work and then make it more difficult for town to benefit from unless you want to create the image of solving while maintaining some ambiguity towards your actual stance s I don't like that
I disagree. Mafia can put all the work into a reads list to appear town and solvy. Or, they can list names to appease people. The reads don’t mean much and they don’t mean much after a flip either. Scum could get free passes from misreads and town can WIFOM itself to a misyeet. I just don’t like reads lists and I don’t see the overall benefit. I never have in all my games of playing mafia. I know some people like it, but I don’t. And you are welcome to go back on my past games to see how this opinion of mine has been my opinion for years.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:14 am
orangecrush wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:13 am
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:59 am
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:58 am
orangecrush wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:55 am Bad bunny says I do not have many posts and should be left to be alivr but actually I have a lot of posts this feels like they're trying to get on the right side of defending me for when I flip town I'm getting q bad vibe
Bunny is dead. Why should we care about your bad vibes here? Are you suggesting we yeet bunny? 👀
how is this suspicious at all...
Because I get the sense that Orange is grasping rather than actually scum hunting.
But I have over 100 posts, that's more than people that have been here alive from the beginning. So actually what bunny said was not true at all and felt much like a fake defense of me
Bunny might be mafia but they are poisoned. If they survive the poison they are probably outed mafia from it anyway. So even if you're right it kinda doesn't matter.
Actually, this makes sense.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Reads list philosophy doesn’t mean much to me.

Knowing what someone’s reads are by any means means plenty to me.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:58 am [VOTE: Alison] aubergine
this isn't going to happen... you'd have more luck pushing Jay or me
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 3]

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:02 am Just gonna throw out there that my current belief is that @Garden Gnome and I have the same role. I have no reason to say that makes her town.

I won’t expand on this for the time being. It may inform theories of duplicates.
I believe that you are right. You have already said the magic words, the keys to my heart. You know what those two words are so I won't repeat them here. We could have an opportunity to sort each other out and to find out if we are both town or if we are star-crossed lovers. I have already said yes. It is up to you now. We both have suspicions of each other, but we have a special opportunity to find out the truth. Please say yes.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:16 am
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:14 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:07 am
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:06 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:59 am @Actvscenei am I mafia?
I don’t know, are you?
You’re not interested in sorting me. You’re interested in serving big helpings of question casserole to provide the appearance of sorting.
Well that’s insulting. And not accurate.
I have desire to insult you. If you’re mafia I think you’ve played well.

But I have far less knowledge of where you stand on the game than I’d like. Asking 100 questions won’t get me there.
I’m not scum, and I am attempting to solve this game, even if it’s not the way you think I should be.
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:59 am Reads list philosophy doesn’t mean much to me.

Except for questioning apparently. By any means except questioning.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:39 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:35 am How would you have played getting poisoned n1 as scum with a healer teammate after bussing?
probably similar to modern family, bus d1 and then float through the rest of the game on the cred from that largely pushing town.

the bus everyone and go super deep strat is worse in closed role madness because you can easily get screwed by mech, and it is also worse when there is a 3P poisoner who could be lobbing shots at the most trusted townies. plus because my mafia teammates can now die in the night, if I bus too hard it risks getting my whole team decimated.
Except we didnt know there was a poisoner on D1....
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Garden Gnome wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:59 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:02 am Just gonna throw out there that my current belief is that @Garden Gnome and I have the same role. I have no reason to say that makes her town.

I won’t expand on this for the time being. It may inform theories of duplicates.
I believe that you are right. You have already said the magic words, the keys to my heart. You know what those two words are so I won't repeat them here. We could have an opportunity to sort each other out and to find out if we are both town or if we are star-crossed lovers. I have already said yes. It is up to you now. We both have suspicions of each other, but we have a special opportunity to find out the truth. Please say yes.
I will get back to you on that.

Meanwhile, you have suspicion of me?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:04 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:59 am Reads list philosophy doesn’t mean much to me.

No.

You asking other people questions does not tell me what you think of them. That’s silly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:56 am

i have no intention of reading through 10 posts of guillo having stupid arguments with whoever.

What a stupid slip but i'll take it. If you havent read my arguments how do you figure they are stupid, somebody else told you? Someone in your mafia chat for example?

because every argument you've been in in this game has been stupid and so when i scroll through the latest page and see alternating instances of your avatar and mac's avatar I come to the assumption that you are in fact in another stupid argument.

We need Martin to flip. I need to know for sure that he is a town healer, cause if he is a mafia healer, Alison is scum.
just because gavial is out of the game doesn't mean you have to follow in his footsteps
Alison

Post by Alison »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:35 am How would you have played getting poisoned n1 as scum with a healer teammate after bussing?
probably similar to modern family, bus d1 and then float through the rest of the game on the cred from that largely pushing town.

the bus everyone and go super deep strat is worse in closed role madness because you can easily get screwed by mech, and it is also worse when there is a 3P poisoner who could be lobbing shots at the most trusted townies. plus because my mafia teammates can now die in the night, if I bus too hard it risks getting my whole team decimated.
reread mac's question again please.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Re: Re:

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:51 am
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:41 am
bad bunny wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:38 am I do think Alison getting healed twice is a bit sus

But maybe martin was just certain she was village? idfk
Why would healers target anyone other than the person who was poisoned?
Tbh it makes sense to heal Alison. I have no issue with it.

I am curious if the person who chose the n1 poison did so anticipating the heal tho. I think they chose a target that was always drawing a heal and subsequent targets are players who are not likely to. So there is a chance the n1 poison was made knowing it wouldn't work. Then one asks why?

If the poisoner wanted to kill why target someone who draws heals and looks super townie off day 1 play? Either they had no idea they'd be prevented, or they did so to bait as many heals as they could, or they did so specifically to make Alison look good.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:06 am

No.

You asking other people questions does not tell me what you think of them. That’s silly.
I disagree. You can look at how the questions are being posed, to whom, and patterns of questions. Sometimes questions are used for clarification and other times they’re to present information. The explicit stuff can be too easy to manipulate and fabricate. For example, saying my activity drop off coming into D4 is scummy because Dana died can be seen as shade because in considering the whole game, there is no consistent pattern of my activity level (except for the hours I am sleeping) to suggest that I not being as active at day start would mean anything alignment indicative. Unless you’ve been keeping a track record of the times I am posting nothing, somewhat, fairly, and a lot, calling me scum for my activity level at start of day feels like a forced read because I don’t have an activity pattern. So, if you couldn’t tell by my questions to you, I’ve begun to wonder where your suspicion is coming from, and I don’t necessarily believe it is town at the moment; however, I’m not sitting here thinking you’re definitely scum either. You don’t know me, and you don’t know readily that my activity level is null. But you know now. So when you ask me if I think you’re scum, I don’t know. I’m assessing. Something you could have known already by the implicit information out there.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:10 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:56 am

just because gavial is out of the game doesn't mean you have to follow in his footsteps
Your tone implies that as a bad thing but if JJJ is town, he made a great sacrifice and i'll take it as a compliment to be associated with him.

@JaggedJimmyJay how did you guys come to the conclusion that an important pr to town as the roleblocker was a better death than yourself?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Alison

Post by Alison »

act's recent posting has been townie

specifically she seems to genuinely believe that her questioning of various players reflects a nuanced thought process and progression on them, as well as her reads on them; i don't think she would have this level of conviction if she was mafia and knew deep down inside she was making it all up
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:17 am

No.

I disagree. You can look at how the questions are being posed, to whom, and patterns of questions. Sometimes questions are used for clarification and other times they’re to present information. The explicit stuff can be too easy to manipulate and fabricate. For example, saying my activity drop off coming into D4 is scummy because Dana died can be seen as shade because in considering the whole game, there is no consistent pattern of my activity level (except for the hours I am sleeping) to suggest that I not being as active at day start would mean anything alignment indicative. Unless you’ve been keeping a track record of the times I am posting nothing, somewhat, fairly, and a lot, calling me scum for my activity level at start of day feels like a forced read because I don’t have an activity pattern. So, if you couldn’t tell by my questions to you, I’ve begun to wonder where your suspicion is coming from, and I don’t necessarily believe it is town at the moment; however, I’m not sitting here thinking you’re definitely scum either. You don’t know me, and you don’t know readily that my activity level is null. But you know now. So when you ask me if I think you’re scum, I don’t know. I’m assessing. Something you could have known already by the implicit information out there.
I can know you’re “assessing” and read context clues. That’s all weasely though and leaves you an out to adopt whatever read is most opportune.

And expecting other people to understand your general view of the game by interpreting the various questions you ask other people is at best unreasonable. I don’t care about lists, but concrete reads need to exist somewhere. I don’t care what mafia “can” do. That’s meaningless. They “can” do just about anything.

There’s a reason multiple people have no idea where you have stood on game matters beyond suspicion of Dana. You haven’t given much clarity on other reads. I can ask MacDougall pointed, even hostile, questions to dig into him for a moment without truly viewing him as suspicious. Questions are not reads.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alison wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:10 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:04 am

reread mac's question again please.
Got it
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:22 am

No.

I can know you’re “assessing” and read context clues. That’s all weasely though and leaves you an out to adopt whatever read is most opportune.

And expecting other people to understand your general view of the game by interpreting the various questions you ask other people is at best unreasonable. I don’t care about lists, but concrete reads need to exist somewhere. I don’t care what mafia “can” do. That’s meaningless. They “can” do just about anything.

There’s a reason multiple people have no idea where you have stood on game matters beyond suspicion of Dana. You haven’t given much clarity on other reads. I can ask MacDougall pointed, even hostile, questions to dig into him for a moment without truly viewing him as suspicious. Questions are not reads.
As such.

Jay where does your insecurity stem from?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:19 am @JaggedJimmyJay how did you guys come to the conclusion that an important pr to town as the roleblocker was a better death than yourself?
Gavial trusted me to use my big booming voice to help chop hawkataine (oops) and generally understood that I am more likely to influence a following than he is. His strength as a blocker is also lessened by his being outed.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:25 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:19 am @JaggedJimmyJay how did you guys come to the conclusion that an important pr to town as the roleblocker was a better death than yourself?
Gavial trusted me to use my big booming voice to help chop hawkataine (oops) and generally understood that I am more likely to influence a following than he is. His strength as a blocker is also lessened by his being outed.
did you claim to him?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@MacDougall I don’t know what you mean

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:26 am
did you claim to him?
Yes

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:26 am @MacDougall I don’t know what you mean
I was just trying to .... never mind.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:26 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:26 am
did you claim to him?
Yes
did you make sweet love?
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:05 am
Garden Gnome wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:59 am

I will get back to you on that.

Meanwhile, you have suspicion of me?
A little bit of nagging suspicion. More like questions and doubts. Not as much as you have of me.

Please let me know what you've decided.

This is the best way to lay doubts and suspicions aside, in my opinion.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am far to classy to do that on the first date.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

But not classy enough to use the correct form “too”

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:28 am I am far to classy to do that on the first date.
you would be a good classy boy wouldn't you...
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Garden Gnome just gonna sort something first to ensure there are no unfortunate shenanigans if Sloonei decides to shoot you today. I might not be bothered though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:29 am @Garden Gnome just gonna sort something first to ensure there are no unfortunate shenanigans if Sloonei decides to shoot you today. I might not be bothered though.
If Sloonei shoots me today, I die.
You will be fine.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Garden Gnome wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:31 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:29 am @Garden Gnome just gonna sort something first to ensure there are no unfortunate shenanigans if Sloonei decides to shoot you today. I might not be bothered though.
You will be fine.
You die eh? :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:22 am

No.

You can ask me why I question certain people or what my questions are if you cannot see where the mindset is coming from, which you haven’t done. Anyone is free to do that, but few have. What I get asked is “give a reads list” and “what are your reads” which can be food for scum to manipulate. I don’t play mafia the way most people play. I’m better or worse for it. And I agree, you can ask hostile questions and not find the recipient suspicious, but it’s also the responsibility of others to read the context, the game, and the reactions to get an idea of whether that hostility is coming from suspicion or persuasion. Gotta know the motives.
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:31 am
You will be fine.
Doesn't shooting lead to dead? :|
Actvscenei
The Mark

Post by Actvscenei »

Garden Gnome wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:34 am
You will be fine.
Gnome, the way desperado works is if the target is scum, scum dies. If the target is town, the shooter dies.
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:35 am
You will be fine.
Gnome, the way desperado works is if the target is scum, scum dies. If the target is town, the shooter dies.
Oh, sorry, I forgot about desperado. The result will not be good for Sloonei.
So, I know, that silly confusion led you to think that I am scum.
Which I'm not.
But if Sloonei shoots me, you'll have your answer about my alignment.
I would prefer for Sloonei not to waste his shot and die, however.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Made is probably mafia and continues cruising.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: orangecrush] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

How so?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:44 am
How so?
Mafia can block him or design their night actions around him.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Garden Gnome wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:38 am
Actvscenei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:35 am
You will be fine.
Oh, sorry, I forgot about desperado. The result will not be good for Sloonei.
So, I know, that silly confusion led you to think that I am scum.
Which I'm not.
But if Sloonei shoots me, you'll have your answer about my alignment.
I would prefer for Sloonei not to waste his shot and die, however.
Yah i dont think Gnome is mafia.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:46 am
Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:44 am
How so?
Mafia can block him or design their night actions around him.
So you think Mafia has a roleblocker too?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

“The Torturer may each night torture a person. The tortured target is safe from attacks and cannot perform any night actions. In addition, the Torturer may communicate privately with their target, and at any point before night is over the Torturer may choose to execute their target.”
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 10:47 am So you think Mafia has a roleblocker too?
Who knows, but I think it’s generally a good bet in role madness. It’s probably the most common mafia power role.

Sloonei seems to think he was blocked when Gavial couldn’t have done it too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Sloonei I’m back to shooting orangecrush.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

What if there is modposter in this game.... but that would be bastard though... never mind.m
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”