staypositivefriend
No votes

Total votes: 3
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 287

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 6]

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Hey whoever it is, I'm busy with you-know-what rn so get me out of this game on Friday
Spoiler: show
Progression cases are bad.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 600
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:00 pm -but you don't know whether or not i meant to put vulgard on my townleans or my townreads, do you? it should be obvious that i was debating which tier to put him on and accidentally left him on both - the exact same mistake that i made with amy. the fact that i did NOT move vulgard down to my townleans (to my memory, actually) pokes a giant hole in your entire argument
no, because in literally all of your other posts hes one of your highest townreads. theres no reason he would be in the second tier rather than the first, it's inconsistent with everything else you say about him
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Re: PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology [DAY 2]

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

dyachei wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:40 pm
outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:40 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:37 pm
outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:32 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:29 pm
outed wolf wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:31 pm
Arete wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:29 pm

his godread on me is real and supported by an extensive history of games as both V/V and V/W
much like his extensive history of games with seth eh?
I'm sort of mrrr about how Outed Wolf is trying to discredit townreads on me/reasons to townread me without actually pushing for me to get killed (or even really expressing more than a slight scumread on me)

it kind of feels like he's trying to make sure that I'm a viable push for the future but doesn't want to get his hands dirty pushing me now
LOL

hilarious post - i said i thought you were a villager yesterday, the post is making light of vulgard not you
alright, what was your motivation behind discrediting Vul's reads?
... because he was wrong? he spent like 80 posts yesterday saying how much of a gavial god reader he was and that we couldnt let gavial slip away and we had to kill gavial

with his EXTENSIVE history of catching gavial and hes NEVER BEEN WRONG BEFORE

and he was wrong.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

INCORRECT

NOT RIGHT

so i gave him a bit of shit for it
visor just might be v
This read as highkey TMI
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:02 pm I don't see where to go other than [VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
This will probably start another messy argument that I really shouldn't be starting rn
i still dont understand why you have completely ignored the reasons for dizzy being town

ive explained why this is just his villa game a few times and i dont know why you think he'd have pointed out that vulgard/dya nitpick if wolf
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 531
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:04 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:00 pm -but you don't know whether or not i meant to put vulgard on my townleans or my townreads, do you? it should be obvious that i was debating which tier to put him on and accidentally left him on both - the exact same mistake that i made with amy. the fact that i did NOT move vulgard down to my townleans (to my memory, actually) pokes a giant hole in your entire argument
no, because in literally all of your other posts hes one of your highest townreads. theres no reason he would be in the second tier rather than the first, it's inconsistent with everything else you say about him
you think it's impossible for me to briefly consider moving one of my strongest townreads from a townread to a townlean, only to decide to continue townreading them?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:02 pm dya ignored me cause i spent all game pushing them

they did their typical call me light v stuff (i can literally go find you games where theyve done this as a wolf with me pushing them, its their attempt to get me off their back)
eh, you saying it's a typical dynamic between you and them doesnt preclude the possibility you deliberately planned in wolfchat to replicate/emulate it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 488

Post by bronana »

arete hard-defended and "godread" vulgard town, which they've never ever been wrong on before, has otherwise been thoroughly underwhelming (I can't recall them doing much other than talking about vulgard, casing tangy a bit d1, and popping in to call people town)

d3 they instantly voted c4 when marl claimed JK, then when sunbae CC's and accuses vulgard in a way that makes zero sense ever coming from a wolf, goes apeshit accusing him of being a wolf and declaring vulgard a "99% villager" despite being effectively redchecked, which is just insane regardless of any townread you have on him? Then once people started townreading arete for their reaction, and it became clear vulgard was going down, arete starts backtracking and vulgard starts trolling.

all arete can talk about is why all these villagers are villagers

what am i missing here folks?
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:05 pm
c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:02 pm I don't see where to go other than [VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
This will probably start another messy argument that I really shouldn't be starting rn
i still dont understand why you have completely ignored the reasons for dizzy being town

ive explained why this is just his villa game a few times and i dont know why you think he'd have pointed out that vulgard/dya nitpick if wolf
Every time you say "Dizzy doesn't bus", and every time I say "but that's not bussing", we explore no new ground. Is there some nuance here I'm not picking up? Like I said, my hand is yours to hold.
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 642

Post by outed wolf »

why would i bother replicating it when none of you know it and wouldnt pay attention anyway

you only know it because i told you

it doesnt mean anything to you

i dont think reading dyas iso for spew is a good idea, they have known they are going down early since mid d1 when sunbae and i said we thought they were like the org game

i would look at how others treated dya more than how dya treated other people
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

Besides, if we're gonna say "I still don't understand why you have completely ignored the reasons for", may I direct you again to spf
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:08 pm
you said yesterday that you took a look at how other people treated dya (even though you didnt take notes) - what did you take from it? any observations on your mind?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:07 pm

Every time you say "Dizzy doesn't bus", and every time I say "but that's not bussing", we explore no new ground. Is there some nuance here I'm not picking up? Like I said, my hand is yours to hold.
yeah theres nuance, i feel like i put it into words but maybe not well enough

can you just trust me enough to not go there today at least

i think spf/visor and even arete are far more likely
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

everyone was townreading vulgard and the vulgard/arete godreading each other town thing, why would spf even bother downgrading vulgard in her reads
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 3:18 amI've been thinking about Zack lately (no sexual).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

dizzy and i both just *feel* it's not arete, idk maybe i'm being dumb and zack is right but their disappointment seemed real and their solving yesterday was p good i thought, and seemed like they genuinely hoped/expected syn to end it

meh we can still go there maybe im dumb
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i think i did post some small snippets - dont think nutella treats her wolf bro like that

i think i said something about c4

i will try to go through it in more detail later, i dont really have the time to do extensive looking back rn

@ zack

yes i am voting arete most likely today
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:08 pm i dont think reading dyas iso for spew is a good idea, they have known they are going down early since mid d1 when sunbae and i said we thought they were like the org game

sure, dizzy pointed those out but i was mainly looking in yours and spfs isos directly
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:11 pm dizzy and i both just *feel* it's not arete, idk maybe i'm being dumb and zack is right but their disappointment seemed real and their solving yesterday was p good i thought, and seemed like they genuinely hoped/expected syn to end it

everyone and the mother has you as top town since d1, you're alive on d6, has it occurred to you that you may be wrong?

like cmon, if spf kills marl over you what the fuck is she even doing
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

that said why kill marl as arete?

marl said arete was a villager
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:09 pm Besides, if we're gonna say "I still don't understand why you have completely ignored the reasons for", may I direct you again to spf
i haven't ignored your reasons on spf from earlier, and they resonated with me at the time, but it's not enough at this stage of the game. youve been statically stuck to that self meta thing from her from d1 and have kind of dismissed her for the rest of the game while i dont feel shes held up as townie since then, and her tone/vibe/general response to pressure has reminded me more of how she did in grasslands and vienna than in town games
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:10 pm
everyone was townreading vulgard and the vulgard/arete godreading each other town thing, why would spf even bother downgrading vulgard in her reads
literally so she could say "one wolf in that tier" bc thats a thing wolves do is tell the truth about things like that lmao its dumb but a thing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:10 pm

If we rode on "Just trust me on _____" at this point, we'd have 7 townies.

You are going to die and then I am going to misvote in F3. You need to do this.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:13 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:11 pm dizzy and i both just *feel* it's not arete, idk maybe i'm being dumb and zack is right but their disappointment seemed real and their solving yesterday was p good i thought, and seemed like they genuinely hoped/expected syn to end it

everyone and the mother has you as top town since d1, you're alive on d6, has it occurred to you that you may be wrong?

....i mean if i die everyone would figure it *was* her no?

i think marl was pretty much always gonna be the kill no matter who the wolf is
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:14 pm that said why kill marl as arete?

marl said arete was a villager
sunbae - amy - marl are all safe kills on who is the most cleared

the only people seriously pushing arete in any sense have been me, you, and syn. I don't think I'm missing anyone. If arete kills in that group it's a huge red flag
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

c4e5g3d5 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:16 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:10 pm

If we rode on "Just trust me on _____" at this point, we'd have 7 townies.

You are going to die and then I am going to misvote in F3. You need to do this.
i need you to reconsider spf
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

look, c4, i can restate my stuff on dizzy but ive said it all already and nothing about his play would make sense if he was a wolf, that's all
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if you want to apply simple occam's razor, c4 has never misread me in a game before. nutella has wolfread me at various points in almost every game we've played. i don't say that to discredit nutella, but rather to imply that the world that requires the least amount of assumptions is that if c4 is a villager, then he's reading me correctly

i should stop wasting my postcount on this :P
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:20 pm if you want to apply simple occam's razor, c4 has never misread me in a game before. nutella has wolfread me at various points in almost every game we've played. i don't say that to discredit nutella, but rather to imply that the world that requires the least amount of assumptions is that if c4 is a villager, then he's reading me correctly

i should stop wasting my postcount on this :P
okay

maybe it's just arete
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

tbf Nutella being alive on D6 probably doesn't mean much for the likelihood of her reads being accurate

-the night 1 kill might have been a reads kill or might have been a PR hunt on Hally
-the night 2 kill was blocked
-the night 3 kill was on the claimed jailkeeper
-the night 4 kill was on the claimed tracker
-the night 5 kill could actually have viably targeted Nutella
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:17 pm

I don't think that's true, assuming you are town then you and marl were not really that dissimilar on level of being townread, and iirc you even made some posts yesterday saying you thought you'd be killed?

if I was a wolf i'd kill you or visor over marl, you two are far more likely to be annoying and tinfoil or push me. (Probably not visor, that would stand out as a weird kill at this point.)

shrug I probably would've killed you/visor before amy even (back when visor was pretty much cleared by everyone), amy wasn't really doing anything and was just an IC. The kills seem extremely safe to me, it's almost strange after how unexpected the n1 kill target was.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i did have some bad feels about arete early on and particularly now that we know tangy was town i dislike the way their d1 push there was their first major contribution
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

bronana wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:26 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:17 pm

I don't think that's true, assuming you are town then you and marl were not really that dissimilar on level of being townread, and iirc you even made some posts yesterday saying you thought you'd be killed?

if I was a wolf i'd kill you or visor over marl, you two are far more likely to be annoying and tinfoil or push me. (Probably not visor, that would stand out as a weird kill at this point.)

shrug I probably would've killed you/visor before amy even (back when visor was pretty much cleared by everyone), amy wasn't really doing anything and was just an IC. The kills seem extremely safe to me, it's almost strange after how unexpected the n1 kill target was.
i did consider some chance i'd die but thought it was very slim, and was p much expecting marl regardless-- dont think it points to or away from any one candidate
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

I'll acknowledge I think about nightkills differently than a lot of people, though. most people are obsessed with killing clears ASAP even when said clears aren't much of a threat to them
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

i agree with zack with some caveats

i wouldnt have killed amy the night she died because she was doing (and i think shed agree lol) nothing. she expected to die and was clear so wasnt doing any work.

i also would probably take that time to shoot someone who is gonna get on my case later who will be clear (in this case it would be zack or someone who is super analysising my posts)

id probably not kill nutella cauee her reads can change from one post to the next

i actually thought there was a good chance zack died overnight, if i was the wolf here id have shot him, get the arete kill easy and then shoot marl the day after maybe
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf, do you have a primary wolfread rn?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh the other thing about visor i noticed was during vulgardgate he goes p hard on the team just being vul/day/c4 and believing the game is solved there

maybe he was right lol, dizzy and i both thought that one potential wifom vulgard post isn't enough to clear c4 but that we don't really feel it's him

or maybe visor was attempting to tie c4 to two wolves he could tell would go down

he seems to have pulled back from that tho so shrug
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

given the safeness of the kill my guess is the wolf didnt feel threatened

but ymmv
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

I wonder if vulgard kept shading me without actually pushing me not because he expected me to actually eat the lunch anytime soon

but more to try and throw a cloud over me challenging the arete/vulgard godread thing and trying to get people to discount my opinions
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:37 pm outed wolf, do you have a primary wolfread rn?
i do not
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:37 pm oh the other thing about visor i noticed was during vulgardgate he goes p hard on the team just being vul/day/c4 and believing the game is solved there

maybe he was right lol, dizzy and i both thought that one potential wifom vulgard post isn't enough to clear c4 but that we don't really feel it's him

or maybe visor was attempting to tie c4 to two wolves he could tell would go down

he seems to have pulled back from that tho so shrug
i mostly wolfread him for doing very little solving (hes clearly done the least of everyone alive)
staypositivefriend
Hitman

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:39 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:37 pm outed wolf, do you have a primary wolfread rn?
i do not
gth, who's the last wolf?
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

you'll have to shoot me im afraid, i dont know

im going to vote arete but my heart isnt super super in it
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i typed out an arete vote and erased it

would be betraying marls dying wish, like sorry marl we're def not clearing them but i dont want to go there first

spf>visor>c4>arete is what i felt overnight and feel like i should listen to myself for once
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

doesnt sunbaes flowchart say to go arete now?

and to clear spf if dya is a wolf

either way someones dying wish is getting pooped on
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

like, i think nutella is a villager, i just dont think they can come up with some of the posts they have this game as a wolf

im willing to admit i couild be getting snowed by zack but i also think he is on balance a villager rn (or at least has gotten markedly more okay with bussing since i last played against him lol). i dont think wolf zack is interested in having 2 wolves in the bottom 4 mid day 1, but i can accept that kza was 11 posting (even though zack brought it up first - i know he has bussed dead weight before) and dya had gotten heat from me and sunbae so the argument theoretically exists

c4 is barely solving but pushed dya a bit? i can see this still being a wolf trying to ride off dya i guess

dizzy - idk my bff jill
spf - idk my bff jill

arete - idk jill
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

the person doing the least solving in thi game who is still alive is c4. thats all i know
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

outed wolf wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:47 pm the person doing the least solving in thi game who is still alive is c4. thats all i know
fair enough

he has also had an odd mix of being abrasive and confrontational while also seeming to avoid interaction? which seems paradoxical but it's the vibe I've gotten
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

ya got a similar vibe too

i tried reading the cov game but that thing was basically a mash

unusable
bronana
Drug Dealer

Post by bronana »

I've been thinking about c4 lately (no sexual).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

c4 randing wolf again like

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
outed wolf
Drug Dealer

Post by outed wolf »

shooting zack also makes me look wolfier

really surprised that didnt happen

Return to “Previous Rackets”