No flavor (host/dead/non)
50%

Total votes: 6
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 76

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Syn »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:45 pm if one fuckign person makes another post that makes me want to stop playing mafia I'm probably just gonna not post until day 2
do you promise
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

ejjinami wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:47 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:38 pm Very good chance kza is mafia too
elaborate
They have 9 nothing posts and their predecessor had 18 nothing posts
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

yes I promise and now it's time to take my leave

Bye

Yeet creature idgaf
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:48 pm yes I promise and now it's time to take my leave

Bye

Yeet creature idgaf
:(
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Creature »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:47 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:46 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:41 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:41 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:10 pm creature isn't playing like his scum game but his posting is scummy
Then your definition of scummy is very wrong.
yea yea yea okay okay okay
Wolves can post pretty decent although agenda driven, while town can look extremely awkward and contradictory. If your definition of wolfy is the latter then it is very wrong.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
It's not that new in sites like MU. Town tends to just post their mind out and they can change their reads for no reason a lot, while wolves focus on making their posts make sense and reasonable.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:49 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:10 pm creature isn't playing like his scum game but his posting is scummy
Wolves can post pretty decent although agenda driven, while town can look extremely awkward and contradictory. If your definition of wolfy is the latter then it is very wrong.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
It's not that new in sites like MU. Town tends to just post their mind out and they can change their reads for no reason a lot, while wolves focus on making their posts make sense and reasonable.
I'm a wolf and none of my posts make sense

ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:48 pm yes I promise and now it's time to take my leave

Bye

Yeet creature idgaf
So it's a policy lynch
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

creature this post is so dumb, I literally never said a single thing even close to being construed as "Creature is awkward and contradictory and doing that is scummy," I honestly doubt you even read my posts and you're just saying things at me that have nothing to do with any of my posts for no reason at all
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

How many policy mislynches do we need? Four?

Bye

Yeet creature idgaf
Works for me
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:50 pm
creature this post is so dumb, I literally never said a single thing even close to being construed as "Creature is awkward and contradictory and doing that is scummy," I honestly doubt you even read my posts and you're just saying things at me that have nothing to do with any of my posts for no reason at all
Bruh it feels like you're just ignoring what everyone is saying just because "posting scummy"
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:50 pm

Bye

Yeet creature idgaf
Works for me
Bruh it's pretty clear Esooa isn't even wolfreading me and is probably just mad. The fact you're taking Esooa's shitty push as the eay to go is incredibly wolfy.
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: doesn’t matter
Aka: ejj

Post by ejjinami »

Alison wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:46 pm fingersplints naked voted Esooa btw

[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine
honestly, that’s probably a villagery vote

…let me maybe try to read the thread once more after all :/
or at least the ISOs of people who can be eliminated today… I’m not going anywhere with reading the new posts
meow

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:54 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:50 pm

Bye

Yeet creature idgaf
Works for me
Bruh it's pretty clear Esooa isn't even wolfreading me and is probably just mad. The fact you're taking Esooa's shitty push as the eay to go is incredibly wolfy.
Meh I thought you were scummy before she was pissing at you
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I don't care about half of these checks tbqh

[VOTE: NANOOK] aubergine
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I didn't leave the thread cause I decided wtv tbh lol

Anyways

Creature

Do you think, a single post I've made, in the past 24 hours, at all, in any way, says that I think you're town and I'm not wolf reading you? Literally even one? Can you find it? Because guess what, you're wolfy and at the best currently a liability and the only reason I said nevermind is because Hyena was checking you

Then, I said "yeet creature idgaf"

Because, I am implying, I don't care about the check

Can you seriously like

read posts????????????
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Esooa is probtown and wolves are hiding behind her fit to push a mislynch on a town that could potentially be dangerous for them later in the game.
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: doesn’t matter
Aka: ejj

Post by ejjinami »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:57 pm Esooa is probtown and wolves are hiding behind her fit to push a mislynch on a town that could potentially be dangerous for them later in the game.
elaborate
meow
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:57 pm Esooa is probtown and wolves are hiding behind her fit to push a mislynch on a town that could potentially be dangerous for them later in the game.
this is also not possibly true in any way at all because no reason for wolf reading you was related to a "fit" before maybe 10 minutes ago

try harder please!
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: Fingersplits ] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

ejjinami wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:58 pm
elaborate
Town gets mad at other town and tunnels them. Wolves feed the fire to ensure a mislynch.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

ejjinami wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:55 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:46 pm fingersplints naked voted Esooa btw

[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine
honestly, that’s probably a villagery vote

…let me maybe try to read the thread once more after all :/
or at least the ISOs of people who can be eliminated today… I’m not going anywhere with reading the new posts
Naked votes are kinda scummy in general. If fingersplints has been following the thread without letting us know of her presence that's scum indicative.

Everyone else I want to exe has been hypo'd by someone or other. I wish people didn't play the game like that but it's the hand we're dealt so I'm selecting the next most palatable option.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:00 pm
elaborate
Town gets mad at other town and tunnels them. Wolves feed the fire to ensure a mislynch.
Who are the wolves pushing you rn
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:00 pm Everyone else I want to exe has been hypo'd by someone or other. I wish people didn't play the game like that but it's the hand we're dealt so I'm selecting the next most palatable option.
Just push players as normally.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:01 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:00 pm
elaborate
Who are the wolves pushing you rn
NANOOK is one

Probably won't be around before eod, maybe for a brief check in not sure

Orange/kza or creature definitely the nest options today imo
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

I'd probably vote Fingersplits and pray at this point.
Creature and Esooa (esp Esooa) look good from their fight here imo.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

[VOTE: fingersplits] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tbh the fingersplints lynch is the mafia equivalent of draw a card
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Alison - Her push on Kami was scummy, she doubled down for no reason (particularly about points like "Kami's check was fake to hide TMI"). I would vote here. The only consideration I have is that Alison tended previously to get into random domes and not drop them despite them being obviously wrong. She has recently not done this iirc but I can still see that being why it happened.
Creature - Creature has next to no reads and only talked about mech. Everyone knows this. Everyone knows that is bad. His mech was even planned pre-game. The only thing he has going for him is "meta" saying he wouldn't slank as wolf which is literally the worst way to read any person. Creature does not like playing mafia. He has randed mafia recently. There is no reason to believe he's so bad he can't just, not give reads as mafia? That's the easiest thing to do ever? And combined with him 100% not wanting to be scum in this game, this behavior is how he would act as mafia
Deli - They had an interesting post about Syn being better when they're town. I thought it was out of place but I'm not sure how to read it. I don't really have anything else on them
ejjinami - Disliked their entry for a variety of reasons. I think their midday was slightly better. They dropped off a lot this EoD and I would probably vote them out of it wasn't for the plethora of no-posting options we have that I'd rather start sorting through in a day 1
falcon45ca - I don't think he would do this sheeping thing as scum, as well as having town tone that I don't think he can very easily replicate as mafia
fingersplints - zero poster
Hyena - I agree with Alison that the meta reads were towny.
Kami - I don't think Kami tunnels like this as scum right off the bat. They're more concerned with pocketing/appearing "villagery." Outside that I also am not sure how closely they could replicate this kind of emotional energy as scum because I think they've done it pretty well
Luckbox Inc - Has made consistently good posts, particularly liking their willingness to flip on people like Ejj/myself (prompted too by re-reading with a different mindset I think is understandable.) My one concern is they struggle to make wolf reads as mafia iirc and I don't see any very strong ones from them so far
Nanook - Nanook agreed with Alison about a completely false point. I didn't like that.
orangecrush/KZA - they are spewed VT so hard that I'm pretty sure they're so VT they can't even be a goon
Syn - don't really read his posts day 1 tbh tbh idc
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I think Nanooks recent posting is fine
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:10 pm I think Nanooks recent posting is fine
agreed
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:07 pm Creature has next to no reads and only talked about mech. Everyone knows this. Everyone knows that is bad. His mech was even planned pre-game.
Not true. Just started to form some pretty decent reads now that I saw this shitshow.
The only thing he has going for him is "meta" saying he wouldn't slank as wolf which is literally the worst way to read any person.
No one is saying that afaik.
Creature does not like playing mafia. He has randed mafia recently. There is no reason to believe he's so bad he can't just, not give reads as mafia? That's the easiest thing to do ever?
I was just arguing it's a lot harder for me to have reads as town than as wolf. Also weren't you saying I had no reads here?
And combined with him 100% not wanting to be scum in this game, this behavior is how he would act as mafia
Nah, there are games I take longer to get into the game as town.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I don't think Alisons point about Syn going for the easiest path as mafia. I think it's probably >rand teamed of them from both sides too, but I can see syn voting town Alison as scum, especially considering the wagon size Alison was at earlier the easiest path this is completely not true
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Fingersplits said they would be back today. They didn't come back. I think that's wolf indicative enough to vote there
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

What if I flip town just now? What do you think about him being so jumpy into pushing me with you?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

fingersplints wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:46 pm Oh game has started. Haven’t read any posts yet, and am unfortunately too sleepy to tonight.
Going to [VOTE: Esooa] aubergine. Looking at the players list, out of the players I recognise I don’t think I have seen her mafia game yet, so she’s due.
I’ll hopefully have some time tomorrow to dedicate to the thread
this was 23 hours ago
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:15 pm
What if I flip town just now? What do you think about him being so jumpy into pushing me with you?
I think you probably deserved the votes
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:15 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:15 pm
I think you probably deserved the votes
Still think NANOOK is way more likely to jump here as wolf.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:13 pm I don't think Alisons point about Syn going for the easiest path as mafia. I think it's probably >rand teamed of them from both sides too, but I can see syn voting town Alison as scum, especially considering the wagon size Alison was at earlier the easiest path this is completely not true
I have wolfed with Syn and it's why I'm saying it. The guy literally told us he had no WIM to play so if he endgamed he would just ATE a bunch and dick around. He's not an ultra high effort player in general and all the high effort games I've seen from him (GOC for instance) have been as town.

I am hard to misexe D1, scum Syn knows this. I think scum Syn would go for a lower hanging fruit. That's all.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

if Nanook was a wolf today playing slanky as he does I think he doesn't care to jump you with the reasons he did unless a partner is potentially going to go over unless he pushes towards you. As mafia his MO is usually not a slanky one, and if it is he goes with his typical sheeping of people to not have to take credit for things/get people on his good side. That he's slanking while also attempting to make reads is imo good
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

low hanging fruit like fucking fingersplints eh

ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Syn wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:19 pm low hanging fruit like fucking fingersplints eh
Can't expect much when half the town doesn't want to play
Deli
The Mark
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by Deli »

Seems like I missed a lot, just went for a haircut and had a great discussion about how everyone should love everyone and hating eachother just benefits the rich, so uh, let’s be sweet to each other always ok?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I was wondering why Ejj stopped making unassociatives and I realized it was after Hyena said they do that as scum. I thin them stopping after that is very scummy
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:24 pm Seems like I missed a lot, just went for a haircut and had a great discussion about how everyone should love everyone and hating eachother just benefits the rich, so uh, let’s be sweet to each other always ok?
Welcome back. Why were you even voting me again?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:25 pm I was wondering why Ejj stopped making unassociatives and I realized it was after Hyena said they do that as scum. I thin them stopping after that is very scummy
Finally a reasonable post.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have to go now bye.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:27 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:25 pm I was wondering why Ejj stopped making unassociatives and I realized it was after Hyena said they do that as scum. I thin them stopping after that is very scummy
I'd say your turn but lol
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:28 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:27 pm
I'd say your turn but lol
rofl.
For whatever reason I'm liking Creature now fwiw

Return to “Previous Heists”