Total votes: 6
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: doesn’t matter
Aka: ejj

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by ejjinami »

or no, that’s wrong- not that you couldn’t. Just that you were aware that you had absolutely no reason behind your confidence but were too lazy to make up any sort of explanation or reevaluate

aka: pretending to have reads while not actually solving
meow
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

can we just preflip obvscum creature and call me town for now I don't want to make towny posts
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Esooa »

Esooa wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:18 am orange my read on you is actually so incredible it works revolutionize the game and it would be unfair to everyone it is applied to because it's too good so I choose not to out it
real shit
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I really don't see a third that isn't Syn
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 147

Post by Creature »

ejjinami wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:34 am
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:54 am
ejjinami wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:49 am
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:44 am
ejjinami wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:20 am
Creature wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:05 am
ejjinami wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:53 am

what do you think about syn?

and esooa actually :P
I believe they're both town
you didn’t even think about the answer before posting, did you? :/

Do you even have any scum-reads atm?
If you consider yourself town and town-read both esooa and son, I’m pretty sure you will either have to end up scum-reading people who are obviously town, or no one lol
So you believe Syn and Esooa are wolves?
don’t change the subject lol
If I’m telling you that your reads don’t make sense, either change them or prove me wrong
If you actually have them, that is
But you're saying that if I townread Syn and Esooa then I will end up scumreading obvtown. That suggests you think everybody else is obvtown while Syn and Esooa are wolves.
Syn is in my PoE. Up to reevaluation but I haven’t gotten there yet
Esooa has good interactions. Not clearing enough to be in the town-core but more than good enough for now imo

don’t act stupid, please. You do understand what I asked about
Avoiding to elaborate on your reads and trying to change the subject to myself makes me think that they are fake and you just couldn’t elaborate on them in the first place
But then what did you mean when you said I'll end up scumreading obviously town or no one?
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:55 am it's entirely possible Falcon was killed because he didn't leave a check and could have been the cop so killing him doesn't leave a SHC if it misses. I'm not sure if I want to clear hyena just off that kill has his posts didn't seem like a check to me really
doesn’t matter
hyena is obvious town because of meta anyway

I’ve played with him multiple times. I cannot say with 100% confidence that I’m always able to catch him but at least in his 2 last wolf games, I really struggled with getting a read on him. Had him in the PoE nearly the entire time
it’s kinda hard to explain cuz I’m not really sure what I’m reading him for either but nearly immediately after he started writing here I was like: “holy fuck, he is town”…
this only intensified since

If I were to try, I’d say that the most obvious thing here would be that he doesn’t seem to give a crap about what people think of him or his reads? The fact that he’s interacting with everyone, asking about every single thing, being playful despite some pressure on him is town-indicative imo
Hyena wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:14 pm This is going to sound crazy, but I think I genuinely want to go for either Esooa or Alison.
Suggesting a crazy CFD while completely ignoring the existing wagons is sth I think he would only do as town as well. Even if there’s scum among [syn, creature], scum!hyena doesn’t just ignore all of that and push his own lynches

scum!hyena DOES care about doing the “objectively townie” stuff. From what I’ve seen, he tends to comment on all wagons, try to get people to argue (actively participate in the discussion of mis-eliminations so that people focus on them more)
and he’s just not doing that here… his reads seemed totally disconnected from the general consensus D1, pushing only what HE wanted to push and ignoring everything else

idk if that makes sense but I really feel like he should just be town here
meow
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:49 am I really don't see a third that isn't Syn
Deli can definitely be a wolf and Syn seems villagery
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by fingersplints »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:46 am The cop game has a cop. The implications are obvious and I've explained them. Waste your time on me if you wish though
I don’t consider attempting to solve someone a waste of time in a mafia game. I mean I guess unless you look at the bigger picture of “is mafia a waste of time?” But let’s not go down that path right now haha

Can you please reiterate the case on creature? I mean I think we should follow nanook’s lead first but that can be a contender for next day
Gro-oo-ovy
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

Good to know that creature is still playing dumb.

This feels like a waste of time
meow
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

fingersplints wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:58 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:46 am The cop game has a cop. The implications are obvious and I've explained them. Waste your time on me if you wish though
I don’t consider attempting to solve someone a waste of time in a mafia game. I mean I guess unless you look at the bigger picture of “is mafia a waste of time?” But let’s not go down that path right now haha

Can you please reiterate the case on creature? I mean I think we should follow nanook’s lead first but that can be a contender for next day
I mean, I'm definitely not the most important person to be considering for you imo
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

ejjinami wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:57 am
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:55 am it's entirely possible Falcon was killed because he didn't leave a check and could have been the cop so killing him doesn't leave a SHC if it misses. I'm not sure if I want to clear hyena just off that kill has his posts didn't seem like a check to me really
doesn’t matter
hyena is obvious town because of meta anyway

I’ve played with him multiple times. I cannot say with 100% confidence that I’m always able to catch him but at least in his 2 last wolf games, I really struggled with getting a read on him. Had him in the PoE nearly the entire time
it’s kinda hard to explain cuz I’m not really sure what I’m reading him for either but nearly immediately after he started writing here I was like: “holy fuck, he is town”…
this only intensified since

If I were to try, I’d say that the most obvious thing here would be that he doesn’t seem to give a crap about what people think of him or his reads? The fact that he’s interacting with everyone, asking about every single thing, being playful despite some pressure on him is town-indicative imo
Hyena wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:14 pm This is going to sound crazy, but I think I genuinely want to go for either Esooa or Alison.
Suggesting a crazy CFD while completely ignoring the existing wagons is sth I think he would only do as town as well. Even if there’s scum among [syn, creature], scum!hyena doesn’t just ignore all of that and push his own lynches

scum!hyena DOES care about doing the “objectively townie” stuff. From what I’ve seen, he tends to comment on all wagons, try to get people to argue (actively participate in the discussion of mis-eliminations so that people focus on them more)
and he’s just not doing that here… his reads seemed totally disconnected from the general consensus D1, pushing only what HE wanted to push and ignoring everything else

idk if that makes sense but I really feel like he should just be town here
I'm fine with considering Hyena as town atm
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

KZA wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:44 pm Ok sorry I didn't end up catching up last night

I just ISOd creature and yeah that's not great

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
KZA wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:25 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:38 pm [VOTE: Creature] aubergine
What changed about your previous townread on Creature?

You're still scumreading Kami, right?
KZA wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:26 pm Creature feels more rand than overtly wolf ughhh I need more time
KZA wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:47 pm Just kill Nanook since I'm apparently mafia to him but also worth voting with
KZA wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:49 pm [VOTE: nanook] aubergine
these quotes should tell you all you need to know about Creature
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:18 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 pm
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:15 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:13 pm
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:00 pm I give up trying to catch up

I’m on mobile and running errands for the next few hours

Someone explain to me why Esooa is being emo and saying she doesn’t want to play

And FYI that is wolfy for her ime
As in like in Shakespeare?
Yes and weren’t you two wolves together there?
Yes. I remember Esooa being quite obvious but AtEing her way out for almost two days.
Tbh you both seem similar here and can die :shrug: if I’m wrong I’ll apologize
This is pretty direct when compared to Deli's typical scum posts, also directed at Creature which is a good look for them imo
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:39 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:38 pm [VOTE: syn ] aubergine
I have a secret reason for liking this but what is your reason?
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:56 pm LB being wishy-washy is noted
Stuff like this imo is pretty obviously like, considering stuff in thread and actively solving
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:57 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:56 pm Should be alarming Deli voted me for weird to no reasons and every once in a while says shit "I still think you should die" whenever I question why she is wolfreading me. She might be one of the wolves afraid the wagon movements might move to a buddy (probably Alison).
Lmao ok
Creature spewing Deli is useful (also in other posts)
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:59 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:58 pm
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:56 pm LB being wishy-washy is noted
Agree
Creature being pocket-y is noted
Again I think Deli's posts are just, idk how to describe, but way more smooth, less self conscious, make more sense, etc etc etc, than when I saw them as scum
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

oh, the secret reason thing is pretty towny too
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:07 pm Again I think Deli's posts are just, idk how to describe, but way more smooth, less self conscious, make more sense, etc etc etc, than when I saw them as scum
There's a confidence about their posting that's bothersome. But it's also been a minute since I've played with Deli as they've been modding more than playing on 2p2 lately. But Deli is also very good at tone and always has been. But I'll reread pretty soon.
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

[VOTE: Kami] aubergine

I'm just gonna sheep Alison and remind everyone her ISO exists and that her reads should be considered
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

I'm enjoying watching people waste time solving for a world that doesn't exist
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

I'm also not at all convinced Creature is actually a wolf too so Deli pushing Creature doesn't mean too much
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Esooa really thinks the solve is

KZA
Creature
Syn

How LHF can you be
KZA
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

KZA wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:44 pm Esooa really thinks the solve is

KZA
Creature
Syn

How LHF can you be
ask the rand
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Can we hammer so I never have to play mafia again
KZA
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Given up on me rescinding? ;)
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

This is sort of lol but this is probably around the spot in the day where I say that I'm actually seer and not Nanook, and that I peeked Nanook v last night-- which I get is lol.
Also lol is that my n0 is Orange/KZA
So......we can't kill KZA today and Nanook is just a villager faking-- which is fine-- and KZA handling it fine too.
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

…..oof
meow

Thats an interesting play but its also wrong

Your mistake is claiming kza green--if you're trying to provide cop cover/look like the real cop, saying I'm green checked is fine but you can't say kza is green cause then mafia know you're faking

Saying I'm green is meh but works fine enough if you're concerned people would push back on me if they believe you, so that part is fine. You didn't quite stick the landing tho
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I guess this could make you mafia but I don't see the ev in it
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

luckbox already claimed a n0 on KZA day 1 is why
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@MissSparkles is replacing @Syn. Please do not discuss replacements.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:02 pm luckbox already claimed a n0 on KZA day 1 is why
Oh yeah I guess that does handicap them a bit
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

this is what I’d consider gamethrowing

I don’t know how stuff like this is handled on this forum but considering that this situation took place, I’m assuming it’s not seen as such.
I just want to say that if there wasn’t a green check on nanook, I would likely have been dead set on killing them.

That’s all I’m gonna say.
meow
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

[VOTE: creature] aubergine
meow
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by MissSparkles »

What’s up?
:cloud9:
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 pm Thats an interesting play but its also wrong

Your mistake is claiming kza green--if you're trying to provide cop cover/look like the real cop, saying I'm green checked is fine but you can't say kza is green cause then mafia know you're faking

Saying I'm green is meh but works fine enough if you're concerned people would push back on me if they believe you, so that part is fine. You didn't quite stick the landing tho
wait, wtf
meow
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Someone should give me a recap thx xoxo

Oh I see the ev actually

Luckbox probably is mafia kek

ejjinami wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:06 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:58 pm Thats an interesting play but its also wrong

wait, wtf
I'm not rescinding my claim lol

MissSparkles wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:06 pm Someone should give me a recap thx xoxo
I'm the cop i claimed red on kza
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

I’m town so let’s hide those tinfoil hats

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:07 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:06 pm Someone should give me a recap thx xoxo
Theres a hammer so hold off on voting
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Did u just claim right away? If so why?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:03 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:02 pm luckbox already claimed a n0 on KZA day 1 is why
Oh yeah I guess that does handicap them a bit
Yeah I give up there. Sigh..

MissSparkles wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:07 pm
Claimed in my first post d2 yeah

Cause I have a red lol
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

So I rep in too two outed mafia, wish i was the hero mafia teal needed but i’m not so woooo
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Cause I have a red lol
Y not wait until they post snd then get reads from them to gelp deduce who their teammates are, feels like mishandling a red.

MissSparkles wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:09 pm So I rep in too two outed mafia, wish i was the hero mafia teal needed but i’m not so woooo
Luckbox might not be outed lets see where they go from here
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Or just outright mafia faking a red ngl

MissSparkles wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:10 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Cause I have a red lol
Y not wait until they post snd then get reads from them to gelp deduce who their teammates are, feels like mishandling a red.
No I played this correctly

This is d2 not d1
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:10 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:09 pm So I rep in too two outed mafia, wish i was the hero mafia teal needed but i’m not so woooo
Luckbox might not be outed lets see where they go from here
I was wondering if this was about me. Yeah I'm definitely not a wolf. I think Orange as my n0 was fine it just hasn't worked out well.

MissSparkles wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:10 pm Or just outright mafia faking a red ngl
Thats a d3 play
ejjinami
Stool Pigeon

Post by ejjinami »

handle this among yourselves, I’m going offline
luck is likely town even if he’s lying. There is absolutely no merit for mafia to do so
He was in a good position, sitting in everyone’s town cores. Giving up on that in order to protect red-checked scum would be just as gamethrowy as faking a red check and aiming for a lynch

his green claim on claimed scum would be stupid beyond reason then but honestly, w/e
this doesn’t make sense either way
meow

Return to “Previous Heists”