50%

Total votes: 6
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Esooa »

nanook has played an objectively anti town game while hyena has a maybe slightly sloppy claim

:shrug:

nanooks excuse for being scummy day 1 is that it was intentional, and for day 2 really the only thing we can bring up to town read him for is "twtbaf"
Spoiler: show
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:11 am I’m not annoyed. As I said I’ve seen crazier plays, and it would have been cool if it was right. I feel bad for KZA but it’s mafia and we’ve all been killed for shitty reasons so what are you going to do.
One mislynch doesn’t end a game.
Yeah wasn't aimed at you lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I mean I get you're annoyed with me but im very obviously town lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

what reasons does a mafia have *not* to claim day 2? Apparently it worked well, and it'll also do a lot to get the cop to come out. The worst situation possible here is they kill the cop early in trade for a mafia--that's completely fine
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:20 am I mean I get you're annoyed with me but im very obviously town lol
shrug I can still make up reasons to scum read you
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 44

Post by fingersplints »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:15 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:11 am I’m not annoyed. As I said I’ve seen crazier plays, and it would have been cool if it was right. I feel bad for KZA but it’s mafia and we’ve all been killed for shitty reasons so what are you going to do.
One mislynch doesn’t end a game.
it wouldn't have been cool if it was right it would have been a bad play that at least didn't end up also killing every townies will to play because one person wanted to force their read through
No one ends up caring about the risk of it pays off though. We maybe have all been a little annoyed that we were lied to but glad was caught a mafia.

I don’t think we are going to agree on this. It’s not a play I would have made, I’m just throwing my two cents out there that I don’t think the game is over because of it and I don’t think it’s a ban-worthy offence as was suggested at one point I believe.
Gro-oo-ovy
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

nanook recently played a game called Fargo mafia. In this game a town cop faked a red check. Nanook got mad at them when they outed it was fake. Do you think town!nanooks play is to immediately do the same as cop?

Eh you're voting your emotions not your head let's not pretend otherwise lol

Which like I said its fine whatever, part of the risk of being wrong is tilting someone into anger voting, but let's just call it what it is lol, you know the actual correct answer you had it earlier you're just too annoyed with me to care
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

can you explain the perspective of someone who would get mad at Michelle for faking a red on Alison, and then would immediately do the same themselves?
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:17 am nanook has played an objectively anti town game while hyena has a maybe slightly sloppy claim

nanooks excuse for being scummy day 1 is that it was intentional, and for day 2 really the only thing we can bring up to town read him for is "twtbaf"
People always think nanook plays an anti town game though. (By always I of course mean in this little amount of time I’ve played with you all since my return to mafia) I just feel like he is suspected for how he plays every game because people can’t look past it. Granted I skimmed a lot in the beginning, but I didn’t see any glaring anti town behaviour if we take out pushing KZA as a false red check.
Gro-oo-ovy

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:23 am nanook recently played a game called Fargo mafia. In this game a town cop faked a red check. Nanook got mad at them when they outed it was fake. Do you think town!nanooks play is to immediately do the same as cop?
I didn't get mad at them for faking it

I got mad at them for holding it through other stuff and for two days

I've faked checks before and tbh ill probably do it again

Closed role madness is also a lot different than a straight cop game lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:26 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:23 am nanook recently played a game called Fargo mafia. In this game a town cop faked a red check. Nanook got mad at them when they outed it was fake. Do you think town!nanooks play is to immediately do the same as cop?
I didn't get mad at them for faking it

I got mad at them for holding it through other stuff and for two days

I've faked checks before and tbh ill probably do it again
if I'm ever in a game you do give a check real or fake I'm linking this and telling them to ignore you btw

if you're town at least
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:26 am Closed role madness is also a lot different than a straight cop game lol
yes, doing it in this game is even worse

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:24 am can you explain the perspective of someone who would get mad at Michelle for faking a red on Alison, and then would immediately do the same themselves?
Yeah that's ignoring a lot of context

Also I'm totally a self centered hypocrite that would do it anyways
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:25 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:17 am nanook has played an objectively anti town game while hyena has a maybe slightly sloppy claim

People always think nanook plays an anti town game though. (By always I of course mean in this little amount of time I’ve played with you all since my return to mafia) I just feel like he is suspected for how he plays every game because people can’t look past it. Granted I skimmed a lot in the beginning, but I didn’t see any glaring anti town behaviour if we take out pushing KZA as a false red check.
his day 1 read on Kami was bad and he supported Alison's push there despite when he should have known otherwise because Kami was playing the exact same as another game she was town in. Nanook knew this and scum read her anyways for no real reason

Now you're really reaching lol
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Town make mistakes scum reading people too though. That’s not damning evidence to me.
Gro-oo-ovy
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 308

Post by Luckbox Inc »

I asked yesterday who knew Nanook best and you said it was you. And everything you're saying is true. But Nanook tone is pretty good.
Also-- you were wanting to go Hyena yesterday so what happened?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:20 pm
Strawhenge wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:38 pm This whole thing, combined with the fact that a mafia team with a superkill ability hasn't obliterated a supposed town cop, makes me real fuckin nervous about Michelle.
I mean she's still probably town its just tilting and was a massive waste of time and energy but

Significantly >rand still town
"tilting, massive waste of time and energy"

nanook held the red for 24 hours and hammered with it. This is obviously town though right
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:30 am

I asked yesterday who knew Nanook best and you said it was you. And everything you're saying is true. But Nanook tone is pretty good.
Also-- you were wanting to go Hyena yesterday so what happened?
if you mean things like he is saying he's obvious town he does that every game. He doesn't believe it. He says it enough I found him in an alt game where we didn't know who people were because someone said "I'm obvious town" and I was like thats nanook

I actually do believe it like half the time
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I'm also going to point out

in that game, someone sorted a red that led to ANOTHER obvious town being killed

nanook says

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost4872549

"This is what softing a red looks like, don't do it if you don't have a red."
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Why does a cop who didn't have checks under threat and isn't under threat EVER out day 2? Literally SoD nanook claims for no reason and tells everyone else to drop cover--literally telling people to not pretend to be cop any more because it's him

why? Look at nanooks day 1 play, he apparently wants to live enough that he's scum reading people just to be PoEd, what does he do with it? Instant claim day 2? Didn't try to live any longer?
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:36 am I'm also going to point out

in that game, someone sorted a red that led to ANOTHER obvious town being killed

nanook says

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ost4872549

"This is what softing a red looks like, don't do it if you don't have a red."
Being the actual seer is also sort of a license to FPS for some people
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

who here thinks nanook is so bad at the game he decides to randomly out and tell people to drop cover day 2 just so he can fake a red on someone he knows he can't read?

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:41 am Why does a cop who didn't have checks under threat and isn't under threat EVER out day 2? Literally SoD nanook claims for no reason and tells everyone else to drop cover--literally telling people to not pretend to be cop any more because it's him

why? Look at nanooks day 1 play, he apparently wants to live enough that he's scum reading people just to be PoEd, what does he do with it? Instant claim day 2? Didn't try to live any longer?
Correct

Esooa wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:41 am who here thinks nanook is so bad at the game he decides to randomly out and tell people to drop cover day 2 just so he can fake a red on someone he knows he can't read?
I mean obviously I thought I could read them lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

how many times have you read KZA nanook

compared to misreading
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

read KZA correctly*

Dunno i haven't kept track

I thought I found a tell from Jay's psych game he subbed into for me and could force it with a faked red check, obviously was mistaken

Or I was correct and it didn't apply this game, either way, obviously it didn't work out as planned

To preempt the followup

I thought kza clams up as scum when pushed and does a mix of omgus and flake, whereas they're a bit more likely to lash out and still give some reads when town

To be fair to me I wasn't aware he'd just been fake redchecked in another recent game, I wouldn't have done it here had I been aware, but that's life
Deli
The Mark
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by Deli »

Deli wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:58 pm Weird that I didn’t kill, Thor I Munich my seer game quits well and was right in Kami :0
Sober translation: weird that I didn’t get killed, thought I mimicked my seer game well and I was right on Kami :0

Lmao
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:07 pm
Deli wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:58 pm Weird that I didn’t kill, Thor I Munich my seer game quits well and was right in Kami :0
Sober translation: weird that I didn’t get killed, thought I mimicked my seer game well and I was right on Kami :0

Lmao
lol that's great and amazing. I thought maybe you could be seer but why did you decide I was clear suddenly after D1? And would you really peek if you suspected me?
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Lmao

Drunk me decided it was time to drop seer cover apparently :( with the claims I assume this doesn’t matter
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:09 pm

Lmao
lol that's great and amazing. I thought maybe you could be seer but why did you decide I was clear suddenly after D1? And would you really peek if you suspected me?

I always peek you and Kami lol
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Lmao
Not really sure what’s going on anymore but we’re about to go sightseeing, sorry I’m not helping much
I figured you were a good peek because it functioned two ways. If I peek you villa and you are, maybe I draw the NK. If I peek you villa and you are wolf, then I don’t die because you know I’m not seer, but I know you’re wolf now. With the Kami flip I know that I’m right on 1/2 peeks, so I had decent seer equity going into n2. Maybe my seer play was bad or maybe my peek on you was wrong, but I was thinking how absent I have been might add seer equity
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Luckbox frozen wolf lol?

Ttfn I really gotta go now
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:33 pm Luckbox frozen wolf lol?

Ttfn I really gotta go now
Lol. Was outside smoking a blunt and left my phone indoors for once.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:23 pm

Lmao
Not really sure what’s going on anymore but we’re about to go sightseeing, sorry I’m not helping much

I figured you were a good peek because it functioned two ways. If I peek you villa and you are, maybe I draw the NK. If I peek you villa and you are wolf, then I don’t die because you know I’m not seer, but I know you’re wolf now. With the Kami flip I know that I’m right on 1/2 peeks, so I had decent seer equity going into n2. Maybe my seer play was bad or maybe my peek on you was wrong, but I was thinking how absent I have been might add seer equity
So what's going on is we have two seer claims, and esooa wants to kill the seer that peeked her village, and I want to kill the seer that peeked me village.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:23 pm I figured you were a good peek because it functioned two ways. If I peek you villa and you are, maybe I draw the NK. If I peek you villa and you are wolf, then I don’t die because you know I’m not seer, but I know you’re wolf now. With the Kami flip I know that I’m right on 1/2 peeks, so I had decent seer equity going into n2. Maybe my seer play was bad or maybe my peek on you was wrong, but I was thinking how absent I have been might add seer equity
This whole part is just wolfy of course. If you were a villager you wouldn't know at all that I'm a wolf just because you didn't die. I certainly aren't able to come to any sort of conclusions because I didn't die.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Re: Lasagna Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:48 am [VOTE: Creature] aubergine

This seems fine
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:54 pm Ok now I am doubting my read… that wagon picked up way too fast
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:56 pm
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:54 pm Ok now I am doubting my read… that wagon picked up way too fast
Wolfy
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:57 pm nobody else finds it weird that two people came in and sheeped my vote?
Luckbox Inc wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:08 pm
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:57 pm nobody else finds it weird that two people came in and sheeped my vote?
It was just two votes. The Alison vote is certainly noteworthy as she's been clearing Creature.
Fun sequence here for the Deli/Creature w/w file.
Deli votes Creature-- then Alison and someone else votes Creature and Deli is like "woah".
I call that wolfy because it is wolfy. Two votes isn't a wagon "picking up way too fast".
Still reading through Deli iso but it's totally within wolf range up until this point.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 pm I think this is my first time playing with Alison, their posting seemed good to me from what I have read
This was weird and I noticed it at the time.
How would you "think" it's your first time playing with Alison? You would know and say something like "I don't know Alison at all but their posting seems good"...
really weird to not know there. I get that you've played at multiple places and stuff but still.
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli's whole sequence on me is pretty hard to see from a villager perspective.
D1 Deli posting about me a bunch, saying that they found my posting weird early, noting that I was being wishy-washy, and putting me on wolf lists.
Then on D2, they come out and peek me villager-- Deli has said that due to their participation, they wanted to do their part in fake seering-- but why then all of a sudden believe that I'm a villager? If Deli legitimately thought I could be a wolf on D1, they would not then choose to use me a fake V peek imo.
Then today, they're out calling me a wolf because they didn't die or I didn't die or something. There isn't any sort of logical progression there.
And remember that Deli has seen my game more up close than anyone. Deli has modded very recent wolf games of mine, seen how I seer hunt, how I village, and should be able to make some pretty insightful reads on me. And all of that is lacking.
I'm actually fine just going there today because I'm confident enough and letting the wolves resolve the seer stuff. Still think it's just likely Deli/Hyena/Creature
[VOTE: Deli] aubergine
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

[VOTE: deli ] aubergine

hammer time
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

@Hyena what is your ejj read
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:46 pm
Deli wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:17 pm I think this is my first time playing with Alison, their posting seemed good to me from what I have read
How would you "think" it's your first time playing with Alison? You would know and say something like "I don't know Alison at all but their posting seems good"...
really weird to not know there. I get that you've played at multiple places and stuff but still.
It really isn’t weird, it’s weird that you think it would be weird. I may have played with her on MU but I’m not sure. I think this is our first time because the avatar is different than the other account that was just a basic girl name that I’m thinking could be her. Why do you think this is a weird? What about it is wolfy to you? You’re working really hard to set me up for a mislunch and have been all game, which is wolfy for you tbh. Normally, as a villa you would be much more confident and assertive, instead of trying to make a case like this. Just my opinion yo
Deli
The Mark

Post by Deli »

Like luckbox is just a wolf here 99% of the time
Luckbox Inc
Drug Dealer

Post by Luckbox Inc »

Deli wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:37 pm
Luckbox Inc wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:46 pm
It really isn’t weird, it’s weird that you think it would be weird. I may have played with her on MU but I’m not sure. I think this is our first time because the avatar is different than the other account that was just a basic girl name that I’m thinking could be her. Why do you think this is a weird? What about it is wolfy to you? You’re working really hard to set me up for a mislunch and have been all game, which is wolfy for you tbh. Normally, as a villa you would be much more confident and assertive, instead of trying to make a case like this. Just my opinion yo
I think it's weird and I said in that post that I know you've played on other accounts. It's just weird phrasing though. I noticed in real time though and on iso chose to post about it.

Return to “Previous Heists”