Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Town Wins)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Elimination (Hammer Enabled)

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison
60%
MacDougall
20%
Scotty
20%
Dolby
No votes
Hollowkatt
No votes

Total votes: 5
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 540
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Day 2)

Post by Scotty »

Plot twist: I am the prosecutor and schizo

Like a sailor once said: Ain’t that a hole in the boat
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Flea the Magician wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:34 pm I still have "The Big Sus"[tm] on Macdougle, I think Scotty is town, hollowkat remains on the sus list ^_^
Woah. HK on the sus list? Praytell whyeth

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Day 1)

Post by Scotty »

Flea the Magician wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:04 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:35 am 6. @Flea the Magician ISO - 18 p, feels like a lazy town, but i can't put him above null rn, i would like him to post more, and to give some inputs
they/them pronouns :) Thank you <3
This reads as someone who didn’t have a discussion in scum chat about this prior. I read you as townlean

hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 385

Post by hollowkatt »

Flea the Magician wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:34 pm I still have "The Big Sus"[tm] on Macdougle, I think Scotty is town, hollowkat remains on the sus list ^_^
and this is why you're not getting into my town list.
Here are all the posts in your ISO that mention me, are addressed to me, or otherwise revolving around me
Flea the Magician wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:51 am welp vanity be damned.
[VOTE: hollowkat] aubergine
Flea the Magician wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:43 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:20 am
Flea the Magician wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:16 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:55 am
Flea the Magician wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:48 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:55 am

Sumimasen, i will try to keep it in mind. Playing on phone I can't see the pronouns part :sigh:

Other than this, do you have any opinion about what i posted?
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of your list personally. Your method seems to be that you're a townhunter/poe type of player, which is always going have people looking at you suspiciously - and your list doesn't seem to fully have that conviction I'd expect from a townhunter.

your strongest read doesn't seem to be that strong, which is the biggest concern. (75% is not a strong read for a town hunter.)
75% is huge in day 1
Not for the style of play you seem to have. Generally I'd expect a townhunter to have a locktown or near locktown read by now. I've got 2. ^.^
yea, i have TH, Osie and HK closest to lock town

You seem to theorize my playstyle :stare: what about other people's playstyle? Tell me something about someone else. Like for eg HKs
HK hasn't really done that much for me to read in to, what I do get is they're a reflexive/defensive scum hunter. Also known as the OMGUSer.
Scummy style to play, but surprisingly effective if done right. Hasn't really done much to advance the game state that I've seen, but is responding to most attacks/votes and following through on them.

The reason this playstyle seems to be so effective is that quite simply it is scummy in how its methodology and is playable as either alignment with few chances of solidly AI slips
Flea the Magician wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:47 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:44 am
mansnicks wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:41 am @hollowkatt if you're not open-wolfing, I'll be very angry on your ignorance combined with the utter impossibility to establish a dialogue with you.

I sincerely hope you're just open-wolfing and not actually a player like this.
What's that supposed to be other an insulting? Because that's all it is is insulting. Please stop being insulting.
and thats a playstyle confirmation. kewl.
In none of them do you actually express any reason for your suspicion. In fact your first post about me is "vanity be damned" and then a vote.

Nah fam, miss me with that shit.

Funny thing is, I was tempted to town lean you based on "no wolf is gonna be that vapid, and then you went and did this lol
Michelle spews me town.
You can die after TSP does.
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Day 1)

Post by Scotty »

Nvm flea you answered in your iso:

Sumimasen, i will try to keep it in mind. Playing on phone I can't see the pronouns part :sigh:

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of your list personally. Your method seems to be that you're a townhunter/poe type of player, which is always going have people looking at you suspiciously - and your list doesn't seem to fully have that conviction I'd expect from a townhunter.

your strongest read doesn't seem to be that strong, which is the biggest concern. (75% is not a strong read for a town hunter.)
75% is huge in day 1
Not for the style of play you seem to have. Generally I'd expect a townhunter to have a locktown or near locktown read by now. I've got 2. ^.^

You seem to theorize my playstyle :stare: what about other people's playstyle? Tell me something about someone else. Like for eg HKs
HK hasn't really done that much for me to read in to, what I do get is they're a reflexive/defensive scum hunter. Also known as the OMGUSer.
Scummy style to play, but surprisingly effective if done right. Hasn't really done much to advance the game state that I've seen, but is responding to most attacks/votes and following through on them.

The reason this playstyle seems to be so effective is that quite simply it is scummy in how its methodology and is playable as either alignment with few chances of solidly AI slips
I get this take.
You might have me pegging HK down to town lean at this point. No longer top town.

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Yes Scotty, Flea speaking with a flipped wolf about how I'm suspect is a great reason to drop me to a town lean...
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:44 pm
Here are all the posts in your ISO that mention me, are addressed to me, or otherwise revolving around me

75% is huge in day 1

mansnicks wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:41 am @hollowkatt if you're not open-wolfing, I'll be very angry on your ignorance combined with the utter impossibility to establish a dialogue with you.

What's that supposed to be other an insulting? Because that's all it is is insulting. Please stop being insulting.
In none of them do you actually express any reason for your suspicion. In fact your first post about me is "vanity be damned" and then a vote.

Funny thing is, I was tempted to town lean you based on "no wolf is gonna be that vapid, and then you went and did this lol
Michelle spews me town.
I disagree: I think yes they voted you before providing justification but that justification is[/is] provided thereafter. You are prickled by suspicion it seemed you feel isn’t worthy

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:46 pm Yes Scotty, Flea speaking with a flipped wolf about how I'm suspect is a great reason to drop me to a town lean...
thank you

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Night 1)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:01 am rip mansnicks :( someday I'll read you as town I promise.
lets kill TSP today
[VOTE: tsp] aubergine
let's kill HK for obvious reasons

[VOTE: HK] aubergine
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:47 pm

75% is huge in day 1

Michelle spews me town.
I disagree: I think yes they voted you before providing justification but that justification is[/is] provided thereafter. You are prickled by suspicion it seemed you feel isn’t worthy

Yes, because it's not worthy. I'm lock fucking town and have been since the word go. Not my fault Flea appears to think defending is scummy. I said early I'm looking for townies, not wolves. So yeah, someone rocks up with a shite vote on me or a weak case and I'm going to assume they're a wolf looking to push me on "style" or "tone".
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Garden Gnome wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:03 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:25 am I've actually read the flips now lol

Maybe you guys should too

Michelle may still be mafia given falcons role, but its not a sure thing
what? do you think that Michelle's flip is fake?
hmm
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:46 pm Yes Scotty, Flea speaking with a flipped wolf about how I'm suspect is a great reason to drop me to a town lean...
thank you
So you don't think it's strange at all that Michelle was pushing me, Flea picks up on it, they have a conversation, and then Michelle flips wolf? Because I think that's strange.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:50 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:01 am rip mansnicks :( someday I'll read you as town I promise.
lets kill TSP today

you're red checked, sorry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:08 pm
Some heinous charges have been filed by a Prosecutor against Scotty. You all have been selected to serve on Scotty's jury. Each player must decide if Scotty is innocent or guilty by voting in the thread. To cast a guilty vote, you simply vote Scotty in thread like normal.

To cast an innocent vote, you vote anyone OTHER than Scotty in thread. A simple majority (8 players) will be required to pass sentence on Scotty. If the simple majority is achieved, then the Prosecutor may then choose to immediately execute or pardon Scotty. No notice will be given in thread if Scotty is pardoned.

This will not end the day, and the normal end of day elimination will still happen regardless of it Scotty is executed, pardoned, or if no majority is reached.
oh boy
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:54 pm
lets kill TSP today

this is not the case
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke no mention of Michele.

As a side note, skimming his ISO reveals a deep picketing of honey, his attempt to go on the defensive from a bombarding falcon who apparently was breathing down his throat all D1, and this line: “This game I feel like my posts have been fine. So seeing votes on me has me questioning why the hell I'm being voted and people are trying to bring attention to me when I'm towny.”

That quote sounds like a guy who doesn’t like heat for no reason, and is- in writing- trying to play appear “fine”.

I bump Lime up to scum read.

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:50 pm Tony’s detective work in D1 is like me trying to impress a girl at a club with my dancing: lackluster and embarrassing.
smh
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:52 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:48 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:41 pm Should we be voting alison for NK immunity if she's kidnapped?
She can't speak so she's an easy target.
Why did you vote MacDougall and yourself?
Why would I not vote myself for NK immunity? c'mon, that's a bad question
I town read mac. It started yesterday as a joke b/c I voted him for NK immunity before he'd posted. I kept it there after he started posting.
It's not a bad question. Do you actually think that, with people scum reading you, you're a likely NK target? And why?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@hollowkatt do you usually respond with fire and brimstone when someone sus’s you? Granted, you don’t make it easy to want to sus you because you’ve got this aura about you (it’s blue and yellow woah) but I don’t think flea’s off the mark in their assessment. That is their opinion that you are scum because of it tho.
thank you
So you don't think it's strange at all that Michelle was pushing me, Flea picks up on it, they have a conversation, and then Michelle flips wolf? Because I think that's strange.
Havent thought about that narrative tbh. I can see that as well, depending on timing

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:56 pm
lets kill TSP today

this is not the case
How much would you like to wager?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Some heinous charges have been filed by a Prosecutor against Scotty. You all have been selected to serve on Scotty's jury. Each player must decide if Scotty is innocent or guilty by voting in the thread. To cast a guilty vote, you simply vote Scotty in thread like normal.

To cast an innocent vote, you vote anyone OTHER than Scotty in thread. A simple majority (8 players) will be required to pass sentence on Scotty. If the simple majority is achieved, then the Prosecutor may then choose to immediately execute or pardon Scotty. No notice will be given in thread if Scotty is pardoned.

This will not end the day, and the normal end of day elimination will still happen regardless of it Scotty is executed, pardoned, or if no majority is reached.
Has Scotty been assigned legal counsel or does he have to present his own defense?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:01 pm
lets kill TSP today

this is not the case
45 dollars
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Garden Gnome wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:01 pm

Has Scotty been assigned legal counsel or does he have to present his own defense?
depends on the due process laws in whatever country scotty's from
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:57 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:50 pm Tony’s detective work in D1 is like me trying to impress a girl at a club with my dancing: lackluster and embarrassing.
smh
Yea, that’s also apt to describe your D1

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Garden Gnome wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:59 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:41 pm Should we be voting alison for NK immunity if she's kidnapped?
I town read mac. It started yesterday as a joke b/c I voted him for NK immunity before he'd posted. I kept it there after he started posting.
It's not a bad question. Do you actually think that, with people scum reading you, you're a likely NK target? And why?
You gonna ask seanzie why he's voting himself? how about Flea? Nanook?
No? You're not? Then stop asking me. It's stupid.

Of course I'm going to vote myself for NK immunity, not doing so is stupid.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:01 pm @hollowkatt do you usually respond with fire and brimstone when someone sus’s you? Granted, you don’t make it easy to want to sus you because you’ve got this aura about you (it’s blue and yellow woah) but I don’t think flea’s off the mark in their assessment. That is their opinion that you are scum because of it tho.
thank you
Havent thought about that narrative tbh. I can see that as well, depending on timing
Yeah, that's a pretty typical HK response to being suspected. Especially when it's a shit case.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I can’t afford the froufrou lawyers uptown and my uncle cleetus is out of town, so it’s just me.

I bought a suit a year ago to get ready for funeral season and it looks to be coming early

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:02 pm
lets kill TSP today

this is not the case
45 dollars
cool. Should I give you my email so you can paypal me or do you prefer to use venmo
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:26 pm I invite everyone to read Garden Gnome’s ISO in a vaccuum.

I don’t know how they usually play, but besides not mentioning Michele until just now when someone questions if it was fake, they only ask questions of other people’s town reads and have nothing of substance to add in D1 and very affable and friendly, but devoid of solving.

No connection to Michele, so I have other targets but im scumleaning Gnome right now
Well, you have just described my play style on Day one.
I have never solved on Day one.
If I could, the game would be very brief.
Have you ever solved the game on day one?
And why should I believe that you are innocent of the prosecutor's charges?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:04 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:01 pm @hollowkatt do you usually respond with fire and brimstone when someone sus’s you? Granted, you don’t make it easy to want to sus you because you’ve got this aura about you (it’s blue and yellow woah) but I don’t think flea’s off the mark in their assessment. That is their opinion that you are scum because of it tho.
thank you
Yeah, that's a pretty typical HK response to being suspected. Especially when it's a shit case.
Can you recall a case that was not “shit” regarding you?

Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:04 pm

I can’t afford the froufrou lawyers uptown and my uncle cleetus is out of town, so it’s just me.

I bought a suit a year ago to get ready for funeral season and it looks to be coming early
Interesting. Would you like to present your case?
Also, have you been informed of the charge?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I think this is an irrelevant question. Look: falcon was not unanimously townread but mafia didn’t seem to care.
I think a majority of people think HK looks more towncore than falcon ever was, so wouldn’t we want to try to save our more widely regarded town?

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:05 pm
thank you
Can you recall a case that was not “shit” regarding you?
In this game? lol no.
There were some decent cases made in Bluey mafia towards the end, so I killed the case maker. I think there was a case in Avatar mafia, maybe?
There's plenty of examples on mafia universe, you can check there.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

lets kill TSP today

this is not the case
45 dollars
cool. Should I give you my email so you can paypal me or do you prefer to use venmo
you can venmo me after the game's over i guess
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:09 pm

this is not the case
45 dollars
you can venmo me after the game's over i guess
we'll see
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Garden Gnome wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:06 pm

My case is that I had a stale bagel this morning die breakfast and was trying to spread some scrumptious cream cheese on it when the secret police hauled my ass to a secret facility.
Jokes aside: what are you getting at though?

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

that's true scotty has the legal right to know the charges heinous charges filed against him
honey
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 222
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by honey »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:13 pm that's true scotty has the legal right to know the charges heinous charges filed against him
stop role fishing or youre going to take scotty's place
          ..,,   ,.。='1
     .,,..;~''''    ''''<``彡 }
  _...:=,'    ︵  т ︵  X彡-J
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
  ~=::              Y
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

how is that even role fishing
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:10 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:06 pm

My case is that I had a stale bagel this morning die breakfast and was trying to spread some scrumptious cream cheese on it when the secret police hauled my ass to a secret facility.
Jokes aside: what are you getting at though?
I'm trying to figure out how to vote and I need more than your "I can't read Gnome so she's scum" as a defense from you.
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

cos you want to put pressure on whoever did that to scotty to step up and if they're town maf will be able to figure them out and eat them
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

I'm gonna go read TSP/Michelle for spew
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:16 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:13 pm that's true scotty has the legal right to know the charges heinous charges filed against him
we're gonna chop tsp today regardless, trust me
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:24 pm
honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:16 pm
we're gonna chop tsp today regardless, trust me
if tsp is maf u might get some trust
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

we're not chopping tsp I might even 100/wall post to stop it but I'd prefer not to because I don't like big games with a lot of people I don't know
Flea the Magician
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Flea the Magician »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:53 pm
75% is huge in day 1

Michelle spews me town.

Yes, because it's not worthy. I'm lock fucking town and have been since the word go. Not my fault Flea appears to think defending is scummy. I said early I'm looking for townies, not wolves. So yeah, someone rocks up with a shite vote on me or a weak case and I'm going to assume they're a wolf looking to push me on "style" or "tone".

Your playstyle fits more an aggressive wolf hunter than a town hunter, just saying.
I also hate when people are like "I'm locktown. Goddamnit Dave get off the wall!" - makes me wanna poke 'em with a stick >:D
I just don't like your reactions, honestly. ^_^
And I won't be swinging any time soon. <3
[Account no longer in use.]
Flea the Magician
Stool Pigeon

thank you
Flea picked up on Michelle scum pretty early. My bad vibe was never shifted. Its why I targetted her. I ain't responsible for the kill though.
Flea the Magician
Stool Pigeon

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:03 pm
You gonna ask seanzie why he's voting himself? how about Flea? Nanook?
No? You're not? Then stop asking me. It's stupid.

Of course I'm going to vote myself for NK immunity, not doing so is stupid.
Alternatively, protect the town leaders and in the futured, anyone who is hardcleared.

Return to “Previous Rackets”