Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Town Wins)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Elimination (Hammer Enabled)

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Alison
60%
MacDougall
20%
Scotty
20%
Dolby
No votes
Hollowkatt
No votes

Total votes: 5
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 104

Re: Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Day 2)

Post by Creature »

What now?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 539

Re: Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles (Day 1)

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:14 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:07 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:41 pm I see HK has as TR my top SR :huh:
Garden Gnome wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:38 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:13 pm
Garden Gnome wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:09 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:04 pm

mansnicks, honey, lime are the ones that are sticking out to me as scum. Mostly not caring though b/c finding town is better
All right, thank you!
Who are your strongest town reads right now?
me
mac
alison
dolby
ender
all right! Thank you!
Gnomey what reads do you have?
These are the people who come across as town to me, based on their tone. I like how they communicate and how they are pushing to solve. : Alison, Dolby, lime coke, triplehaven, and honey.

I usually struggle with scum reads on D1, and this game is no exception.

What are you thinking right now?
In short i have

Mansnicks
Mac
HK
For top TRs

Creature
Ender
For top SRs

And you're probably town ig ^^
There is no jusitiable progression for her to have HK here as top town. Michelle is also a tunneler as town. She initially only changes her read to HK town because of Alison and doesn't even have Alison as a top town here She also randomly cited that HK is tr her top sr and did nothing with it except make a googly eye smiley.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:46 pm
Spoiler: show
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:49 am I rescind that read. I forgot he actually fooled me in Bee Mafia with a bus on BK that looked like he was trying to CFD a townie.

Still think they don't look particularly partnered.
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:54 am How do you know Falcon is an "idiot" (presumably misguided town) as opposed to a wolf looking for an easy misexe on you LC?
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:51 pm
honey wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:50 pm his vote on me was so bad and i will have trouble ever moving past it now
hollowkatt making votes that tilt ppl is towny
True.
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:03 am MacDougall enters the thread, says "Alison is locktown", and proceeds to hard align with me on reads, especially on the reads I feel most strongly about (LC scum, mansnicks town). If he is scum he is almost certainly bussing here and targeting me specifically with the pocket. If he is town then us aligning on reads means we're probably just correct. Example of this happening are: Radiohead, Fargo, PercyKate Crossover, the list goes on.

Either way you should sheep us on LC.
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:06 am
Scotty wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:20 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:05 pm Seanzie
tsp
honey
Alison
th
hk

these are all town. get on this wavelength.
Yuck

Tho I agree with honey. Shes lookin pretty good in terms of vibe.

The other ones are too sure. You best take off your fur coat
I really dislike this post. You've played with Mac before, you know this is how he operates. It's strange to accuse Mac of being too confident in his early reads for forming a towncore, and it reeks of being upset that he's clearing too many people.
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:53 pm
hard to say, i think Lime has potential to be spewed town here by Ender tbh
Talk to me about this? I think they look compatible as partners if anything.
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:11 am Does Dolby have a habit of opening games with giant walls of text?
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:12 am
listo95 wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:46 am Also doing this for now to make him appear

[VOTE: CerealLord] aubergine
You have five posts in the game, haven't caught up or talked to anyone yet, but you're already pressuring inactives so they'll show up?
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:26 am
Possible also. I feel like it's a little on the nose though.
I've never seen Ender wolf but based on what I know of his personality and town play I am inclined to think he would be a powerwolf who openly defended teammates and attacked townies if he randed wolf.
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:52 am
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:46 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:36 am I agree that it reeks- I don’t usually like when people come out blessing more people than the pope. Which is why I am more sus of, say, Triple. Mac’s gonna Mac on d1, that’s a given.
That's what Mac does in many games though. It's not super AI for him.

Speaking of blessings. Who's your top townread and why?
Yea I don’t suspect him in a large capacity because I agree that he does this every d1. But I’m not calling him town for it.

Top townread? Probably honey- not because of the content of her posts, but the content of her character.

Hollowkatt seems to be a town voice.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:54 am Your townreads are just bullshit dude.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:55 am Guess what comes next?

You guessed it!

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:54 am Your townreads are just bullshit dude.
They usually are on D1. Have you played with me before?
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:01 am Maybe she just has a good read on LC and Ender has tmi. That was what gave me pause on just going with Ender and LC w/w. Certainly not all three wolves right?
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:05 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:01 am Maybe she just has a good read on LC and Ender has tmi. That was what gave me pause on just going with Ender and LC w/w. Certainly not all three wolves right?
You're right that they probably aren't all wolves. Very few wolf teams have the cojones to play like that while under fire and Ender/honey/LC is not one of them. (No offense meant.)

Not sure who the most likely town in those three would be. Probably Ender is the towniest individually.
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:05 am
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:11 am Does Dolby have a habit of opening games with giant walls of text?
Yes.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:06 am I think Ender would have LC wolfy if he was town. I have no evidence to back it up. I just feel like he and I see the same sort of things.
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:06 am
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:43 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:26 am
Possible also. I feel like it's a little on the nose though.
I've never seen Ender wolf but based on what I know of his personality and town play I am inclined to think he would be a powerwolf who openly defended teammates and attacked townies if he randed wolf.
Lmao. I'd like to say you're wrong but I have done that. I have a famous bus game back in the old days tho.
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:10 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:06 am I think Ender would have LC wolfy if he was town. I have no evidence to back it up. I just feel like he and I see the same sort of things.
I mean previous encounter was w/t in ATLA but we do have some similar views.

That being said we also disagree on a few reads I think. Also I think LC's aggressive response to Alison comes more town than not.
Garden Gnome wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:28 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:00 am Now unless Guillo changed the rules from the signups to this thread,
Minimum Posts: 10 posts within the first 24 hours of every day phase.
We about to have some shit go down in 2 hours if the following people don’t post more:
-Creature
-Listo
-osie
-lost monkey
-garden gnome
-cereal

:eek:
Hi, I'm here. Was having serious issues reading the computer screen last night. I was seeing everything double. That was not conducive to reading a mafia game. So I stopped and went to sleep. Here I am now. I'm going to try to comment on posts and to share a few impressions. I'm kind of behind so please bear with me.
I can't sleep so i collected few more posts while reading
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:30 pm
Guillotine wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:15 pm
@Michelle @Creature @Scotty why are you voting Ender?
Sell me on what he's done that's wolfy because I've got him as a town read
I remember i disliked all his posts until the moment i voted
It was a gut take and it felt right to start a wagon there
After my vote Creature voted Ender as well.
If Creature is wolf like i suspect, he is bussing.

Can you explain your read?
Also why do you think if me and Seanzie may have a wolf, it's me? Don't you know how to read me?
Similar treatment of ender Puts her vote there but has zero desire to keep it there. Immediately sussed creature for voting with her like wtf
Flea the Magician
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Flea the Magician »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:22 pm You've got Michelle wolf voting for mansnicks over a potential mischop of ender or HK to look at also. Like if the wolves had a choice there why not just mischop a strong player?
the obvs answer is they keep me around to push again today. Look at the weak sauce pushes from Flea continuing the read he fleshed out in conversation with Michelle yesterday
*ahem*

FAE/FAER/THEY/THEM

Thank you.
[Account no longer in use.]
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:47 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:22 am
About day 1 wagons, the silence around them is concerning, if Scotty is wolf his mates are sleeping without much care.
I would say we can't hit a wolf (probably) by voting the top wagons, but being very early in the morning in US this is a weaker take than usual.

I can bet its at least one wolf in the no voters
pushing against the top wagons
Flea the Magician
Stool Pigeon

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:22 pm You've got Michelle wolf voting for mansnicks over a potential mischop of ender or HK to look at also. Like if the wolves had a choice there why not just mischop a strong player?
the obvs answer is they keep me around to push again today. Look at the weak sauce pushes from Flea continuing the read he fleshed out in conversation with Michelle yesterday
flea literally just gave you his vote
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:23 am reading Mansnicks Iso, it's rather empty and I want to keep his wagon up.
My TR on him existed rather because of the vibe and impression of him being contributive, but he was asking left and right things without following them up afterwards

Something on last Ender posts makes me to want him alive at this Eod

[VOTE: Mansnicks] aubergine
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: she/they

Post by TripleHaven »

Scotty wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:26 pm I invite everyone to read Garden Gnome’s ISO in a vaccuum.

I don’t know how they usually play, but besides not mentioning Michele until just now when someone questions if it was fake, they only ask questions of other people’s town reads and have nothing of substance to add in D1 and very affable and friendly, but devoid of solving.

No connection to Michele, so I have other targets but im scumleaning Gnome right now
She typically asks a lot of questions as either alignment. The post you quoted about michelles read on gnome honestly sounded like pocketing her. I don't like how unexplained the mansnick vote was, feels like a cop out, and I agree that there's not much substance. I find gnome pretty easy to read so it'll probably just come to me if i interact with her.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Flea the Magician wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:38 pm
that isn't visible on phone so I was just imagining you as the red hot chili peppers bassplayer
honey
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 222
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by honey »

mac have u caught up to today and read the last 2 pages?
          ..,,   ,.。='1
     .,,..;~''''    ''''<``彡 }
  _...:=,'    ︵  т ︵  X彡-J
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
  ~=::              Y
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'll collect my thoughts later but wagonomics AND Michelle iso both make me sus of HK and Ender.
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon

Post by TripleHaven »

i still dont understand why we killed mansnick that was dumb
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

TripleHaven wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:30 pm
honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:33 pm I can't read everything since day start right now but why did falcon die? weren't they a wagon on d1? I expected one of me alison or mac to die since they were tred as 'town leaders' and i was tred for being adorable and i've been thinking about the implications accordingly

Also did not expect everyone to bw mansnicks after i voted him i @'d him to come talk but ngl even i had woken up in time he didnt put up a passionate enough defense to probably make me change my mind i just think it's very sus how there were 3 different top wagons other than mans, i vote mansnicks and then within a 9 hour period he becomes overwhelmingly the top wagon

Also something bad happened to me last night if anyone knows anything about that .. come forward or else
Did it trigger?
nope but i didnt know you could do what u did so i thought it was a role action X )
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

TripleHaven wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:42 pm i still dont understand why we killed mansnick that was dumb
i literally voted him to put pressure on his slot so he would come post and then i wake up and he was dead with like 7 votes on him..
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:41 pm mac have u caught up to today and read the last 2 pages?
Yep I know he has a red check but I also know the kind of game we are playing so I am putting far less stock in mech.

For instance I got someone else's sanity check (sane btw whoever did that). If someone has a cop check that they have to send to someone and sent a red check to HK then he has to out it this way.

Thats just one way.

More important is that Michelle spew and wagonomics both make him and Ender scummy.
Flea the Magician
Stool Pigeon

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:40 pm
Flea the Magician wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:38 pm
that isn't visible on phone so I was just imagining you as the red hot chili peppers bassplayer
Thats my Brother, Flea the Bassist.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TripleHaven wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:42 pm i still dont understand why we killed mansnick that was dumb
the wolves killed mansnick to save one or both of hk and ender.
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon

Post by TripleHaven »

honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:42 pm
honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:33 pm I can't read everything since day start right now but why did falcon die? weren't they a wagon on d1? I expected one of me alison or mac to die since they were tred as 'town leaders' and i was tred for being adorable and i've been thinking about the implications accordingly

Also did not expect everyone to bw mansnicks after i voted him i @'d him to come talk but ngl even i had woken up in time he didnt put up a passionate enough defense to probably make me change my mind i just think it's very sus how there were 3 different top wagons other than mans, i vote mansnicks and then within a 9 hour period he becomes overwhelmingly the top wagon

Also something bad happened to me last night if anyone knows anything about that .. come forward or else
Did it trigger?
nope but i didnt know you could do what u did so i thought it was a role action X )
It wasn't me who moved it, if it helps

I think it's almost definently a mafia action. It doesn't seem townsided at all, and some mafia things might not be compatible with town things.
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

i found myself nodding along to your analysis but it matched some of mine and listo's that already took place so i was tryingto figure out if you were just doing it and more of it for towncred since we already talked about wagonomics in the last 2 pages
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 385

Post by hollowkatt »

hey mac, since you never answered in wolf chat, how long do I have to fake this red check on TSP to look townie before I rescind?
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

TripleHaven wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:44 pm

Did it trigger?

I think it's almost definently a mafia action. It doesn't seem townsided at all, and some mafia things might not be compatible with town things.
uhhh it's literally in the rules?
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I was targeted by at least 4 abilities last night. One of which was definitely mafia.
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

pretty sure it was you who had to move it th based on what i read O__o
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:44 pm hey mac, since you never answered in wolf chat, how long do I have to fake this red check on TSP to look townie before I rescind?
thanks for confirming you're a wolf
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:45 pm I was targeted by at least 4 abilities last night. One of which was definitely mafia.
brag more
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:46 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:45 pm I was targeted by at least 4 abilities last night. One of which was definitely mafia.
brag more
I am not bragging I am giving town information. If someone watched me this will help.
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon

Post by TripleHaven »

honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:45 pm
TripleHaven wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:44 pm

Did it trigger?

uhhh it's literally in the rules?
oh lol
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

wait i read more of the rules again, TH can you confirm you did not do that last night?
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Seanzie HK rescinded and is now openwolfing you're welcome.
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon

Post by TripleHaven »

honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:48 pm wait i read more of the rules again, TH can you confirm you did not do that last night?
No, i didn't do that. I also didn't submit a name, so it might've randomized on you?
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

idk how i feel about hk rescinding bc i really wanted to see tsp put up a passionate defense
i dont think the fake? redcheck is that wolfie so imma start with ender
[VOTE: enderwiggin] aubergine
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:50 pm idk how i feel about hk rescinding bc i really wanted to see tsp put up a passionate defense
he is outed mafia
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

TripleHaven wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:50 pm
honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:48 pm wait i read more of the rules again, TH can you confirm you did not do that last night?
No, i didn't do that. I also didn't submit a name, so it might've randomized on you?
does it randomize? it says wolves have a diff process so maybe it was done by wolves

mine is so cute isn't it though :puppy:
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Vote count 1 hour before EoD:
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:03 am
Vote count 30 minutes before EoD:
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:34 am
EoD vote count:
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:06 am
So between 1 hour and 30 minutes before EoD
Ender votes Mansnicks
Creature votes Mansnicks
Michelle votes Mansnicks

This moves Ender down to 3 votes and Mansnicks up to 7, with at least one wolf moving.

Then in the last half hour, (not sure about the order here):
Creature moves to Scotty? wtf?
Lime Coke and Dolby move to Mansnicks.

If we look at the people voting for HK: Falcon, me, TripleHaven, and the top wagon. This is not a wagon that would scare wolves in this situation.

If we look at people voting for Ender: Mac, Alison, Nanook, and originally creature, but eventually flea. This is a much scarier wagon for wolves unless if some of these people are wolves.

If the pile onto Mansnicks was a wolf pile on, then I think it is more likely a save of Ender, not HK. I also don't know wtf Creature was doing here, moving to the main wagon just to jump to a vanity wagon at the end? wtf?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:51 pm
honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:50 pm idk how i feel about hk rescinding bc i really wanted to see tsp put up a passionate defense
he is outed mafia
lol we have different definitions of outted
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Towny counterwagon check
Wolf spew check
Mafia pushed lhf cw check
Scummy retraction of a red check check

Scum all the way down.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:51 pm Vote count 1 hour before EoD:
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:03 am
Vote count 30 minutes before EoD:
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:34 am
EoD vote count:
Guillotine wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:06 am
So between 1 hour and 30 minutes before EoD
Ender votes Mansnicks
Creature votes Mansnicks
Michelle votes Mansnicks

This moves Ender down to 3 votes and Mansnicks up to 7, with at least one wolf moving.

Then in the last half hour, (not sure about the order here):
Creature moves to Scotty? wtf?
Lime Coke and Dolby move to Mansnicks.

If we look at the people voting for HK: Falcon, me, TripleHaven, and the top wagon. This is not a wagon that would scare wolves in this situation.

If we look at people voting for Ender: Mac, Alison, Nanook, and originally creature, but eventually flea. This is a much scarier wagon for wolves unless if some of these people are wolves.

If the pile onto Mansnicks was a wolf pile on, then I think it is more likely a save of Ender, not HK. I also don't know wtf Creature was doing here, moving to the main wagon just to jump to a vanity wagon at the end? wtf?
it's both imo
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

yea but mac i'm finding it hard to see a wolf pull a fake redcheck in the first place given the gamestate

the changing of lead wagon from ender to mans was scummier anyways
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

honey wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:53 pm yea but mac i'm finding it hard to see a wolf pull a fake redcheck in the first place given the gamestate

the changing of lead wagon from ender to mans was scummier anyways
He was always retracting. It was just nothingburger posturing scum 101. I have faked and retracted reds many times. In a bastard game even more so.
TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon

Post by TripleHaven »

[VOTE: Dolby] aubergine

I have >rand confidence this is wolf

I am also willing to vote a counterwagon if we want to resolve one, I just dont really have a read on ender & am starting to doubt myself on hk
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

That fake red was really weaksauce. Like, HK, what did you gain from it? Why did you rescind?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TripleHaven wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:55 pm [VOTE: Dolby] aubergine

I have >rand confidence this is wolf

I am also willing to vote a counterwagon if we want to resolve one, I just dont really have a read on ender & am starting to doubt myself on hk
What do you think of Scotty?

TripleHaven
Stool Pigeon

Post by TripleHaven »

maybe (hopefully, for my ego) i was right about hk
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

hollowkatt if youre wolf imma feel reall silly for being so generous here
also i thought ya'll said hollow was in their town meta??
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.
     \         ゞ.,/` oQ o`)
      `i,          Y  ω /
       `i,      .    "   /
      `iミ           ,,ノ
       ︵Y..︵.,,     ,,+..__ノ
     (,, З о    ,.ノ川彡ゞ彡  *
      ゞ_,,,....彡彡~   +Х彡彡彡彡*
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:55 pm That fake red was really weaksauce. Like, HK, what did you gain from it? Why did you rescind?
He rescinded very predictably from my perspective.
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 97
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

A Shot Rings! Nobody knows who shot who, but no one died.

Strange... very strange.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

What if Wolf!HK faked a red on TSP to distract from Wolf!Scotty on trial?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I fired at HK.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

aight you've had enough mac see ya later
honey
Stool Pigeon

Post by honey »

owo i had a gun in another game as uninformed traitor that would only shoot and kill town if i shot wolf nothing would happen
          ..,,   ,.。='1
< 彡 /  ミ  ,人. *彡 ~
    i.             .:
   .\       ,。---.,,  ./
    ヽ /゙''`\;.{    \/
     Y   `J..r_.彳   |
     {        i
     \         \   ..︵︵.