TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by Lime Coke »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:43 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:40 pm With the way this game is going honestly, I feel like we'll get a mafia flip at EOD. Got some nice confidence this game.
Why do you think i'm mafia
I had a list of reasons but I forgot as the day is ending and I end up taking stuff that makes me sleepy but here we go.

Scumreading me, then the slight shade towards Ender for his "future push" on me as if you thought I was town, then going back to scumreading me immediately.

The denial of the "god townread" on Alexa and the meta explanations.

I actually had like 4 total reasons to scumread you but that was at like 8 PM my time, it's 12 now and I lost the other 2 reasons.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Hally subbed in day 4 and called me lock town cause "my entire ISO was villagery thoughts thinking about thinks in nuanced ways" or something
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Transcend
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 519
Aka: matt/soda

Post by Transcend »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:19 am
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:43 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:40 pm With the way this game is going honestly, I feel like we'll get a mafia flip at EOD. Got some nice confidence this game.
Why do you think i'm mafia
I had a list of reasons but I forgot as the day is ending and I end up taking stuff that makes me sleepy but here we go.

Scumreading me, then the slight shade towards Ender for his "future push" on me as if you thought I was town, then going back to scumreading me immediately.

The denial of the "god townread" on Alexa and the meta explanations.

I actually had like 4 total reasons to scumread you but that was at like 8 PM my time, it's 12 now and I lost the other 2 reasons.
huh when did i deny the alexa TR
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Your (Transcend) read on me is a slight reason as to why I scumread you, is it OMGUS? Sure why the hell not. I remember last person who tunneled me for an entire game ended up flipping mafia (In Bank Robbery Mafia) so I can't actually let you go for your read on me, I gotta hold you accountable.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:21 am Your (Transcend) read on me is a slight reason as to why I scumread you, is it OMGUS? Sure why the hell not. I remember last person who tunneled me for an entire game ended up flipping mafia (In Bank Robbery Mafia) so I can't actually let you go for your read on me, I gotta hold you accountable.
im reading the game again and i'm starting to think i was 1. super uncharitable to u and 2. confbiased

will u be on for an hour to discuss things when i'm done with my rr?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

my main concern is when I've towned again wolf Matt I legitimately considered him outed within a few hours

this game he's wolfy but I don't feel the same

if transcend flips town we have basically nothing as so many people are following consensus
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:08 am
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:05 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:04 am
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:03 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:02 am Nah I think Alexa is fine her reads are typically all over the place as town.
which would be the most ez thing to mimic as scum right?
Oh god I'm having Shakespeare maf flashbacks seeing that line.
idk what that means
Explain Alexa's towngame and 5 different things that she does as town,

Have 3 people, all of them town, tell me "She can easily do this as town" about all 5 of those things.

I explain more of her town game.

Same 3 people saying "She can do that as town."

Granted it isn't to that extent because I haven't gone as hard defending her, haven't needed to really, but yeah I've seen this plenty of times.
This was "Denial of townread" I was considering.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:23 am my main concern is when I've towned again wolf Matt I legitimately considered him outed within a few hours

this game he's wolfy but I don't feel the same

if transcend flips town we have basically nothing as so many people are following consensus
and i'm doing my damndest to make sure my flip doesn't happen cause y'all are gonna be hurting from it

there's no way to tell who were wolves being opportunistic and who was town that just badly misread me
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:22 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:21 am Your (Transcend) read on me is a slight reason as to why I scumread you, is it OMGUS? Sure why the hell not. I remember last person who tunneled me for an entire game ended up flipping mafia (In Bank Robbery Mafia) so I can't actually let you go for your read on me, I gotta hold you accountable.
im reading the game again and i'm starting to think i was 1. super uncharitable to u and 2. confbiased

will u be on for an hour to discuss things when i'm done with my rr?
I gotta be up at 8 AM my time and it's 12 AM right now so I have very limited time left.

I should've been in bed earlier but I don't learn from my mistakes.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

nah don't worry about it then

when's eod?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Transcend what do you think makes you town this game? Why should I town read you
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:25 am nah don't worry about it then

when's eod?
16 hours from now
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:25 am Transcend what do you think makes you town this game? Why should I town read you
cause i'm actually trying to get out of this mess instead of antispewing the moment i get heat and setting up partners for success
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:27 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:25 am Transcend what do you think makes you town this game? Why should I town read you
cause i'm actually trying to get out of this mess instead of antispewing the moment i get heat and setting up partners for success
what would you do if you were a wolf?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:27 am
i feel like wolf!me would've just gone with consensus this game and focused on tting

idrk how to answer this i'm not wolf lol
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:29 am
i feel like wolf!me would've just gone with consensus this game and focused on tting

why did you double down on the LC read? Over my read, Alexas read, everyone else's read?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:30 am
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:29 am

why did you double down on the LC read? Over my read, Alexas read, everyone else's read?
i didn't like his initial read on ilario. the vote on him felt kinda calculated given that alexa and NANOOK were already voting him and i didn't like the reasons. some of his other posts in his iso didn't have much charisma and at one point there was a giant string of his posts that were filler. i feel like at this point i was slightly confbiased because through rring the game i'm on like page 5 and i see him as townier now.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

and your thoughts about everyone telling you otherwise?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:34 am and your thoughts about everyone telling you otherwise?
that he may have possibly been tmi'd as town at that point. can't exactly say by who, but given that it was the majority of the thread with that read...
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

but i'm that kind of person that trusts myself more than others if i think i'm on to something i will ignore the consensus.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:35 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:34 am and your thoughts about everyone telling you otherwise?
that he may have possibly been tmi'd as town at that point. can't exactly say by who, but given that it was the majority of the thread with that read...
That was your thought about it? Enough people town read him it wasn't just wolves. Did you town read Alexa? What did you think about her read?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:36 am
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:35 am
That was your thought about it? Enough people town read him it wasn't just wolves. Did you town read Alexa? What did you think about her read?
i do think alexa is town because she's being extremely charitable with my spot and going as far as assessing games from over four months ago just to figure out my alignment, cause she's quite aware that she isn't good at reading me, but doesn't want to get my spot wrong.

i've paid mind to everyone's read on brad which is why i haven't domed him or made any ultimatums. i just followed my own suspicions for a bit, of which I now want to dismiss for the time being.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

did you have doubts earlier because of people who town read him?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:43 am did you have doubts earlier because of people who town read him?
i've had doubts about him the whole time

but like, brad himself wasn't doing anything at the time to really get rid of my thoughts

but now looking back he looks ok
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

what do you think about the scum reads on you in general?
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:53 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:51 pm like brad is someone who has really strong reactions to people pushing on him or on his townreads

i'm kind of baffled
MAYBE THIS ALONE JUST MEANS HE IS SCUM AND IT HAS ZERO BEARING ON MY ALIGNMENT

but of course i'm taking all the heat for the actions of someone else...
im gonna feel bad if that actually is the world

but i havent really seen u point out what makes him scummy?

you're just questioning everyones tr on him without disproving why its wrong
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 259
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:33 pm top 5 --> [ilario, Lime Coke, Wiml, Esooa, Alison]
bottom 5 --> [Ender, Mac, TSP, Nanook, Transcend]

if that wasn't obv
Do you think it’s a coincidence that for the most part you townread people you’ve played with more
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:47 am what do you think about the scum reads on you in general?
it's hard to say because i feel there's a mix of town that are just bothered by the way i've handled things and scum being opportunistic and latching on to a free mischop option

so some of them are valid, i just couldn't tell you who is valid rn or not.

i'm page 11 of 43 so i'll try and figure this out once i'm done
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:50 am
alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:33 pm top 5 --> [ilario, Lime Coke, Wiml, Esooa, Alison]

if that wasn't obv
Do you think it’s a coincidence that for the most part you townread people you’ve played with more
this is probably town
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

i'm slightly getting pinged by mac while reading through but idk
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:20 am You nerds roped me in so now I'm reading isos. I hate you.
this feels lamist af

no one rly asked him to participate
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:51 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:50 am

if that wasn't obv
this is probably town
reasonable post
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:56 pm Tony is possible. Don't like his treatment of ilario much tbh
im not sure how AI it is of him though

he fossed me in anni.

when i was a clear.

after i had suggested the idea of wishing for how many mafia are left to you.

which essentially is what boxed mafia in.

thats why im trying to engage him on his read, because once d1 is over hes going to look pretty scummy, and by the time d3/d4 comes around relying on meta-tells such as low post count becomes easily forgotten and im worried his slot becomes a very easy mislynch target when that happens in a world where hes town. complacent villagers that are being shielded d1 for weak reasons are usually the ones that live to late game and those weak reasons lose weight as time goes on, so i hope this trend doesnt stay.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

alright the new towncore this game is me esooa and tony

look out scumfucks here we come
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

i keep going back and forth on ender and my only meta on him is from 7 years ago

put a gun to my head and i'm just gonna say he's town but i've been bugged by a few of his posts
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

[VOTE: mac] aubergine
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:55 am alright the new towncore this game is me esooa and tony

for what
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:57 am
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:55 am alright the new towncore this game is me esooa and tony

for what
us
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:58 am
Esooa wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:57 am

for what
us
why are the people you listed town
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

your engagement with me is super super towny and i'm unot treating your tr on me as tmi cause you are actually REALLY good at reading me

tony just seems like an archetype townie. he's not really controlling the narrative which scum SHOULD do, and he's outed thoughts here and there that look villagery.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:44 am Mac is definitely wolf but it's probably GTO to give him a day pass. He knows this and is gloating.
in a world mac is scum, alison probably just busses

the alison/ilario engagement still looks V/V to me.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:52 am
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:50 am does mac get caught this early as wolf very often?

i haven't played w him much but i'm giving ur thoughts about him due diligence
I have been caught this early as a wolf literally never. This is new territory. That's why I am behaving so unusual. I don't know what to do about it.
though this looks kinda towny
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:32 am Okay but seriously.

Townreads:
Alexa
Esooa
Ender
Nanook
Illario (Sheeping Alexa)

That's all I have currently.
i'd say brad is town for this reads list unless exactly his partner is in there because there's some lhfs in there and i feel like he would just put the hhf (if that's not a term it is now) in his towncore
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

wait so whose ur actual scumteam read atm matt?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:11 am wait so whose ur actual scumteam read atm matt?
i need to finish catching up but i will get back to u on this

i'm reevaluating EVERYTHING
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

turtl's re-enty into the thread was awkward but i remember tr-ing the fuck out of most of his other posts

i mean it's kinda hard to not make an awkward intro when ur 18 pages behind

we'll see if i still feel that way
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 532
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Honestly don't think so. But we'll see.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:13 am
Honestly don't think so. But we'll see.
rq why did u vote lime w/ me for a lil bit

i thought he was going to resolve himself for u...
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:23 pm READLIIIIIIST:

Town:
Alexa
Esooa
Ender
Alison
Illario
Wiml
Mac
Nanook
TSP
Transcend
Maf:

The bottom 3 are more POE.
talk me through ender?

i like his content but not enough for me to say hes top 3 in towniness
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:12 am
ilario wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:11 am wait so whose ur actual scumteam read atm matt?
i need to finish catching up but i will get back to u on this

i'm reevaluating EVERYTHING
okay cool

evaluating with pressure makes it harder to get less bias reads so hopefully this helps with some of that

[VOTE: sleep ] aubergine

ping me when ur done please, ill probs put up a vote soon after that

Return to “Previous Heists”