Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 339

Re: Batman: The Animated Series D1

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:19 pm
Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:15 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:14 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:56 pm Made could actually be spewing all 3 Esooa, Sean, and Falcon town in 1 go if he's scum.
Correct.
i disagree about all 3 being spewed. the post was scummy but idk how much spew it actually holds.
I agree. An advanced rule of three would actually suggest there is at least one mafia among {Esooa,Sean,Falcon}, and I'm not convinced there aren't two.
Irony.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:58 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:54 pm LC, Sean, Falcon all town.

Made is scum.

[VOTE: Made] aubergine
Why am I town? I haven't done anything towny.
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:17 pm @Alison I'm still waiting to hear why you think I'm towny. I know, there was a hidden joke inside my original question, but the layers of humor that I provide should not distract from the seriousness of the question.
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:21 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:58 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:54 pm LC, Sean, Falcon all town.

Made is scum.

[VOTE: Made] aubergine
Why am I town? I haven't done anything towny.
Early game unbridled aggression is townie for you. I correctly read you town in basic mafia (and it got called TMI) for reaction testing, as an extension of that. Putting down and pushing a gut scumread on Esooa specifically is also townie because she is not a great target to opportunistically push D1 as mafia due to being both OMGUS-y and able to obvtown herself. I don't think your falcon read is correct but I think you're townie.
Why is my Esooa read OMGUS-y?
This is a case where Seanzie misreads the post. Seanzie did the same thing to me being a smartass (from my perspective- and I don't mind that). It isn't a deep interaction.
Seanzie wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:10 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:59 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:57 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:44 pm I'd like people to talk about Seanzie's treatment of me regardless of my alignment.
My eyes glaze over whenever I read the posts of you two talking to each other.

I think you're both just argumentative boomers and are doing your argumentative boomer thing. I don't find Seanzie's treatment of you particularly scummy if that's what you're fishing for.
My parents are boomers. Get lost, Millennial.
My parents are gen-X-ers. I do not refute the claim of being argumentative though.

That being said, I pissed Epi off pretty badly last time he was scum (I think?), and I wouldn't be surprised he if wants revenge this time that he is scum.
Alison's comment is noteworthy.

While I'm not a vengeful person, Seanzie thinks I can't just kill him off if I'm bad this time around apparently.
Transcend
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 774
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: matt/soda

Re: Batman: The Animated Series D3

Post by Transcend »

Hi love muffins
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Doggy luvs all
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:02 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:58 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:55 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:52 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:50 pm Alison, what's your Seanzie read.
He's lightly town. His D1 was better than his D2, but I think he tends to go for a more agreeable persona as scum (and especially in this kind of gamestate where people are losing WIM and townies are getting modkilled), so I liked the fact that he cased you. I don't agree with the case, though.
Which of my scum games have you read?

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
None. I was informed of your scum meta by MacDougall.

I don't know why you're bothering to do this when it should be clear to you by now that I can just read you. You got pissy at me about reading you for certain reasons despite not knowing your scum meta both in Spank and in basic mafia, and I was town in both.
I don't get pissy. I ask you to explain your reads, and then I poke are your reasoning to see if there is substance there. I use it as a chance to read you. Here you specifically are referring to a scum meta, based on second-hand information, which is honestly not really true. Even if Mac did tell you that (I won't press when for raisins), it isn't accurate meta on me.

You trying to play this off as me being pissy, and not me just asking you to explain your read is telling.
This is the first interaction that doesn't scream staged.

It goes nowhere.
Alison wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:11 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:09 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:05 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:02 pm I don't get pissy. I ask you to explain your reads, and then I poke are your reasoning to see if there is substance there. I use it as a chance to read you. Here you specifically are referring to a scum meta, based on second-hand information, which is honestly not really true. Even if Mac did tell you that (I won't press when for raisins), it isn't accurate meta on me.

You trying to play this off as me being pissy, and not me just asking you to explain your read is telling.
You have directly or indirectly insinuated that I am reading you a certain way because I have TMI on you despite having a lack of "accurate meta" three times in three games and you have voted me for them. In basic mafia you directly contributed to (bad) suspicion on me because of that read.

I trust Mac's evaluation of people's meta. He is a good player and the reads that he makes based on meta is usually accurate. I have no reason to believe his meta is ill-informed; if you disagree with it, okay, but that was the reason I made that read on you.
Yes, I directly or indirectly insinuate a lot of things a lot of the time to see how people react.

The one time Mac was town and saw me scum, I had a great D1 where I pushed him and JJJ really hard, and then I essentially went MIA after that, posting only occasionally D2 and D3.

I changed my mind, I want to press. When did you talk to Mac about my meta?
I talked to Mac about your meta in a game I don't want to talk about any further because it might violate game integrity.

I don't care to say more than that.
Alison doing this is an attempt to drum up credibility for understanding Seanzie's way of doing things in a way that can't be validated and indeed gets shut down the moment the subject inquires more from the initiator.

Thumbs down.

There's more, but I'm tired of this.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:47 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:44 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:41 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:39 pm

30ish posts of Transcend/Kami/Alison where Alison tries really hard to push Kami and Transcend defends Kami.

Honestly doesn't read like Theatre.

I kinda wanna say Transcend/Kami lock v as well. Which makes Kami/Transcend/Fingers/Falcon/Esooa a winning towncore even without me.
Can you talk about Fingers and Falcon? I don't think they are nearly as widely townread as the others in that group.
Falcon has long interaction with NAA on D2. Doesn't feel forced.

Fingers is much weaker but was one of the first to point out NAA silent voting and said she felt weird about it which doesn't feel very w/w.
Do you have any non-associative reads on these slots?

Associations and spew can be good tools, but they are easily manipulated and do not tell a whole picture.
Moving the goal posts.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

That's Seanzie. Ender will be next.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

The funny part is that doggy and alison have less lolcats combined than hollowkatt did
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Transcend wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:50 am ender - you feel good about sean now?

not that i disagree but what was ur transition in that department
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:55 pm The funny part is that doggy and alison have less lolcats combined than hollowkatt did
*fewer

You mean "fewer."
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Batman: The Animated Series D2

Post by Epignosis »

Kami wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:53 pm w.e ill vote sean but im more confident on ender
[VOTE: seanszie] aubergine
Transcend wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:54 pm Is there any more intent to vote ender
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I skimmed that one, I'll admit. But I'd do Seanzie in before Ender as of right now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Alison wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:58 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:56 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:54 pm
Esooa wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:51 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:41 pm I wonder what to make of Ender doing nothing but straight sheeping at this point in the game.

I think it's mildly townie because I think Ender is the kind of person who would want to impact the game more as wolf and because the specific person he chose to sheep (ie. me) isn't a typical or good choice for a wolf employing this strategy.
that's true. I'm not sure why he's doing that though as town, tbh.
Maybe lazy. Maybe doesn't have many reads/can't get into the game so just sheeps.
Is there a reason to believe the same conditions wouldn't apply were Ender a wolf?
No. I'm saying that these are the most common reasons to hard sheep early as town.

I think he's town not for these reasons but because of what I said above, re: the impact + choice of sheep thing.
Esooa challenged Alison's assessment of Ender. This is an awkward defense and looks like one.
Alison wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:18 am
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:34 pm I'm afraid that's rather shortsighted of you.

Guilty people use qualifying language far more than innocent people, especially those who are afraid of being caught. Adverbs are qualifiers (and the worst ones). Weasel words and hedging language also factor into what I look for. All of these things are present in Ender's posts.

Is it foolproof? No. It's an indicator.
I think scum hedging tends to operate in the form of leaving options open for themselves later on rather than just expressing uncertainty or using qualifying language. "I think Epignosis is town but not sure" is not scummy; "Epignosis could be town for X, but he did Y which is kinda scummy... not sure overall" is more towards the scum-hedging side because it leaves open the path to read Epignosis either way you like later on without any accountability. In that context I think the hedging you've identified in Ender's posts isn't that scummy.
Alison defended Ender against my tirade against mafia using hedges in their language.
Alison wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:24 pm I'm caught up.

I think it's Epi and one of splints/Rondo. The case on me is crap and the timing was designed to draw heat away from the soft slots. Less likely splints than Rondo for obvious reasons. Syn could be in on it or just a townie with bad reads.

In this world it is probably not Kami because if the scum team wanted to drum up an Alison exe and she was on it they'd just send her to do it. I don't know who the last person is. It could be Ender fishing for a pocket and slowly withdrawing support as they move towards an Alison exe. It could just be someone like Axe who's afk watching as it happens. I'd prefer to flip Epi first, and ideally want Epi/Rondo wagons.
Ender is named here. So is Axe. Alison wants my head.
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:15 pm Rondo's ISO:

- Still not a fan of the fact that his first few posts were just regurgitating other people's reads. I don't care about the roleplay, I think it's NAI.

- Paranoia about a tie and trying to strongarm splints into voting his way to avoid it (#1136) is townie.

- #1236 is a good look.
Not that I am siding with you or in any way placing myself in your camp but I have similar offputting playstyle apparently
This comes from someone who doesn't know Made is town and is paranoid about being linked to him after a Made red flip.

- Trying to push on Transcend for putting himself in the towncore is weird but I'm inclined to think it's an NAI/game philosophy difference.

- #1335 is player salad.
Thats unexpected, I expected you to go for finger, lime, sean or Tran
Bad look.

- #1387 looks unpartnered with Made, on a similar level to #1236. I agree with Esooa's take that it looks like he doesn't know Made is red here.

- Don't really like #1902.
Bout to ask town to chop me to get out. Definitely not how I saw this game going. So toxic
Blatant AtE, and I don't really think he's upset enough to want to be exed to get out of the game. He certainly isn't now.

- Don't like this POE.
Kami - leading HK and flip
Syn - Gut read no time to go find evidence
Tran - Too many people like you as full town, utr
Not - Day 1 silence into making made full target
Ender - I am always suspicious of Ender
The reason to sus Trans is nonsense. The reason to sus Ender is nonsense. There is no reason to sus Syn. It's just a player salad with little labels attached.
"I am always suspicious of Ender" is not nonsense. It's a statement of fact based on what the speaker does.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Break for me.

Piss and so forth.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Falcon next.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:33 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:30 pm
Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:25 pm bradley ur vote is probably valid but doggy thinks that falcon is likely town

(there's my tmi read of the game enjoy)
You really think so?
yeah he seems fairly reactive and some of his reactions were kinda scummy ngl but like i just don't think he'd put himself so out in the open so early as scum. tbh his response to ur push was kinda towny. i'm sure it didn't rlly help u out but still that's the vibes i got.
Vibes. With a whole lot of commentary.
Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:30 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:29 pm
Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:29 pmhow 2 iso
Under the profile picture has the "Number of posts in the thread" thing. Click on the number.
thanks

how do u feel about the ppl voting falcon with u?
Okay.
Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:49 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:45 pm
Made wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:11 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:05 pm
Made wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:03 pm Let’s do this [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Strange that you're voting me instead of the one you claim is trying to pocket you, no?
Nah. It’s a framework. In it ur the obvious scum, esooa is sus for distracting me from you and Sean and ride or die homie. Could be entirely wrong, but that’s the frame work rn. If ur town, essoa look better and Sean looks worst
Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:42 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:39 pm
Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:30 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:29 pm
Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:29 pmhow 2 iso
Under the profile picture has the "Number of posts in the thread" thing. Click on the number.
thanks

how do u feel about the ppl voting falcon with u?
Well so far I'm leaning Syn town currently for the opening interaction I've had with him. Plus I've maybe played 1 game with him? I remember him being this low energy and short posting as town. I don't see his reasoning to vote Falcon yet.

Made I have mostly null? The preflip and where he's going with the read is weird? Like him calling Falcon obvious scum sure enough, but the stuff with Esooa being the distraction I don't see currently?

Like in terms of sheeping me, like it makes sense since I literally wolf cased him 2 pages into the game. It's still super early so maybe not an opportunistic thing yet for scum to latch on?
ok so let's say for whatever reason ur wrong about falcon and he's just a townie that doesn't know how to take a joke

what would u make of made there?
Looking at what I bolded, if Falcon is town and Made is mafia, he spews Sean town because he's pre-emptively using a villager's death as a reason to push another villager.

No idea what it does for Esooa though.
this is a p good call I'd say

but in a world where falcon is town, do u think that made trends more towards town or maf?
WE'RE IN A WORLD WHERE FALCON IS TOWN GUYS OKAY
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

dayvig: trans

dude's kinda wolfy prob has to go
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:37 am
Kami wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:34 am hollowkat/trans/falcon gg ez
I hate that u sr me and some other dude that i tr but this is probs a town slip given that there's 4 maf this game lol

But it's ok we can work on it
Well, if anybody knows about slips... :grin:

It's okay. We can work with it.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

help i'm being bullied and i can't get up
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 400

Post by falcon45ca »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:35 pm dayvig: trans

dude's kinda wolfy prob has to go
Funny, I had that same thought D1
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

next to post is spewed town

(i did this already and alison posted after, but that's a lie, so, for reals this time)
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

how 2 be a doggy in one easy step
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

step 1. be me :3
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:42 pm how 2 be a doggy in one easy step
What's your favorite dog breed? Which breeds have you owned?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:43 pm
German Shepherds are beautiful

my first dog was a German Shepherd / chow chow mix.

my current dog is an Australian Shepherd
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

woof woof wats for lynch lol
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

am rly good woof boi

pls gib pets n treets
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Batman: The Animated Series D2

Post by Epignosis »

Transcend wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:36 am i have been wrong about nearly everything so i'm just gonna sheep y'all on falcon v
Transcend wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:54 pm Oh one final thing

Falcon who r u and y r u bein a chump

How do i have equity w naa

Bad birdy

Ima shit in ur bird seed
Transcend wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:42 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Fuck u
Transcend wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:43 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:42 pm who said Falcon is a wolf, I want to shake their hand
Brad the rad n1'd lad
Transcend wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:45 am I'm also convinced that falcon is a scumfuck

But falcon/finger doesn't seem paired due to ~raisins~
Some ugly interactions here, but I don't put anything past Transcend at this point.

And those raisins are turds. We know how those smelled.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

i have crumbed my partner 18 times within all my messages

u should be able to find him or her if u use a cryptography website
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:43 pm

Yes they are. Austin Sheps are awesome, very smart and beautiful coats.

I'm a big fan of Rotties, and I love beagles. I've had Rotties, Beagles, Shelties, Rough Collie, Dachshund, and a bunch of mutts.

What's your dog's name? My Beagle's named Maynard
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:48 pm
Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:43 pm

Yes they are. Austin Sheps are awesome, very smart and beautiful coats.

I'm a big fan of Rotties, and I love beagles. I've had Rotties, Beagles, Shelties, Rough Collie, Dachshund, and a bunch of mutts.

What's your dog's name? My Beagle's named Maynard
Jack

he is the goodest boi tho i'm scared he's gonna croak soon, he's about 13
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Moment of silence for the fallen Majister, RondoMcDondo
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

OT color would be preferred.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

He self voted like a champ and had the best gimmick ever as well as the best reads lists
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Alright moment over.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

If u can guess who we tried to kill when somehow we decided it was a good idea to have the outed maf lead the kill I will make my sig whatever u want

U only get one guess
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

The answer will be revealed..... post-game
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Yeah, my dude's 13 this fall. He's got lots of energy still, but I feel ya. Hard when they say goodbye
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Syn wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:34 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:33 pm Btw,

Hammer is at 8

so we're pretty close now.
me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Tran today, Sean tomorrow. Hard to see myself moving off that TBH
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too

Hammer is at 8

me too
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

at the end of the day, i don't really give a shit

im the motherfuckin batman
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Host/dead/spec
45%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle, Scotty, DkKoba, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Lime Coke

this wagon is pure for sure

we already have two confirmed town on here
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Transcend wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:55 pm at the end of the day, i don't really give a shit

im the motherfuckin batman
Can we see your bat costume and bat signal?

Do you have an Alfred too?
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

Transcend
27%
Voters: falcon45ca, Transcend, Kami

in 0 worlds does this wagon lynch mafia

there's an outed wolf on here the fuck are u guys doing COME ON
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Prolly a Roomba with a cocktail tray on top in a lil butler suit
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Seanzie would be my first lynch.
Ender or Falcon my second.

I'll look into fingersplints and Kami tomorrow I suppose, but in case I don't get a chance, that's where I am.
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

who is None and how come they get to vote multiple ppl
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Transcend wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:00 am who is None and how come they get to vote multiple ppl
That's the influence of Dark Matter & Dark Energy on our Universe
Transcend
Drug Dealer

Post by Transcend »

once upon a time i was a dog

then i became a human

then i lied because i've always been a dog

Return to “Previous Heists”