TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs [Day 2]

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:36 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:33 pm i think im comfortable to chop in my original poe

[MAC, Nanook, TSP, Ender]
can you iso me and ask me things?
tomorrow yes
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

like esooa has literally been wolfreading you and shading you this whole game WIml
but it's me specifically you get emotional about
Wiml
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:37 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:36 pm Before I go to bed to address your TMI thoughts alexa: remember that in order for wolves to win either there us a wolf in me/you/illario/LC/Esooa or wolves have to push for a miselim in that pool.

You also know I'm not the type of wolf to allow a partner to blindly bus me without a good reason, if they're going to have to solo for so long. In that case I would likely be the busser if absolutely necessary because I have a no-bussing meta that I could abuse lol.
i believe you

i just don't understand why you're so aggressive over my read on you when it's been the way esooa's reading you this entire game @Wiml
It's hard to get into this without being overly critical tbh.

I react more aggressively to worse reasoned / more aggressive pushes on me as a general rule of thumb though.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:39 pm like esooa has literally been wolfreading you and shading you this whole game WIml
....hmmmm
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:41 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:37 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:36 pm Before I go to bed to address your TMI thoughts alexa: remember that in order for wolves to win either there us a wolf in me/you/illario/LC/Esooa or wolves have to push for a miselim in that pool.

You also know I'm not the type of wolf to allow a partner to blindly bus me without a good reason, if they're going to have to solo for so long. In that case I would likely be the busser if absolutely necessary because I have a no-bussing meta that I could abuse lol.
i believe you

i just don't understand why you're so aggressive over my read on you when it's been the way esooa's reading you this entire game @Wiml
It's hard to get into this without being overly critical tbh.

I react more aggressively to worse reasoned / more aggressive pushes on me as a general rule of thumb though.
i dont think mine was that..?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:39 pm like esooa has literally been wolfreading you and shading you this whole game WIml
Idrc about getting wolfread unless it's actively hurting my enjoyment of the game.

Esooa in particular getting me wrong is very amusing to me and that's why I was begging her to case me lol.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

im literally a kitten look at my icon im soft and cute and harmless ;___;
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:35 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:34 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:29 pm @ilario

Actually where are your reads at right now? For some reason I haven't noticed your posts today but I don't think you were around until now?
one in wiml/ender

the last in mac/nanook
why is TSP town?
i sorta went over it in my wall post, a mixture of threadspew and complete lack of presence

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:35 pm @ilario who did you think would get night killed
u or alexa(especially if wiml is town since id expect maf to want to break up alexa from townreading wiml/lc/me)
though i dont really want to put too much thought into figuring out why alison could have died, theres way too many reasons, it could just be spk, it could be mac knowing she would tunnel him, it could be to frame mac, its just way to hard to say rn and theres other things id much rather focus on
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:43 pm
Idrc about getting wolfread unless it's actively hurting my enjoyment of the game.

Esooa in particular getting me wrong is very amusing to me and that's why I was begging her to case me lol.
why did my read hurt your enjoyment or how..?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 737

Post by MacDougall »

@Esooa still reading wiml mafia?
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:44 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:43 pm

why did my read hurt your enjoyment or how..?
These questions are really awkward to answer and I don't want to cause any more upset tbh.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 460
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:44 pm @Esooa still reading wiml mafia?
Why do you ask?
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

okay i'm just trying to be more self-aware because you're not the first person to say that, hally told me that me tunneling her made her miserable so i've since been working so hard to change my gameplay because i want people to like playing with me .-. im just trying to be more self aware
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Don't read into this. I would always try to make amends with friends regardless of alignment.
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:46 pm okay i'm just trying to be more self-aware because you're not the first person to say that, hally told me that me tunneling her made her miserable so i've since been working so hard to change my gameplay because i want people to like playing with me .-. im just trying to be more self aware
I reacted too harshly to it because it was like an unexpected bucket of cold water but it did feel pretty miserable lol.

Perhaps it's better to discuss it privately after the game ends though? I really enjoy playing with you ftr.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:48 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:46 pm okay i'm just trying to be more self-aware because you're not the first person to say that, hally told me that me tunneling her made her miserable so i've since been working so hard to change my gameplay because i want people to like playing with me .-. im just trying to be more self aware
I reacted too harshly to it because it was like an unexpected bucket of cold water but it did feel pretty miserable lol.

Perhaps it's better to discuss it privately after the game ends though? I really enjoy playing with you ftr.
what in particular did i say that made you feel miserable?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:46 pm
Why do you ask?
I love games where one can't ask a question and get a straight answer. Super fun mafia experience.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

oh i didnt see that second part i assumed it was part of your signature when i first read it but yeah maybe .-.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I agree with wiml it'd be better to ask after the game
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:47 pm
Don't read into this. I would always try to make amends with friends regardless of alignment.
It's not the making amends part its the getting angry part.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:49 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:46 pm
Why do you ask?
I love games where one can't ask a question and get a straight answer. Super fun mafia experience.
I'm gay

the answers yes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think I'm townreading him.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:54 pm I think I'm townreading him.
I'm committing to the bus
Wiml
Money Launderer

Post by Wiml »

Having a weird software issue and can't directly respond to posts.

alexa: it was more a culmination of things and it's very hard to discuss here, especially because of how personal/sensitive it is and how I am clearly not in the best situation to be having a heart to heart with you rn when I am drunk, grouchy and awake three hours too late lol.

Talk to me after the game and know that you're a bladt to play with and I go out of my way to make sure to sign up to games with you in them because I enjoy playing with you that much.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:52 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:50 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:48 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:47 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:43 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:41 pm Okay before I catch up to what I missed I’ll probably go over where my head is at rn

I don’t think tsp/nanook are maf/maf. That feels just way to level 0 for team to be teamed. I think they are at best w/v or v/v. If I had to pick whose more likely to be villager it’s probably tsp, and mostly because in this table everyone is posting into the hundreds and day 1 and people Like essoa/alexa/lc are getting pretty solidly into the towncore. I don’t think scum!tsp sees that as wolf and decides the best approach is to just 45 post and play the game the way he has. Wolves Atleast like to pretend to look like they’re gamesolving, he isn’t even doing that. Also the sheer amount of people that gave him a meta clear d1 for doing nothing somewhat makes me think he may be threadspewed.

This leaves me in a dilemma, because a very likely wincon for wolves is to just talk me and tsp to lylo, and just rely on him snapvoting me or loltunneling me for the town loss. Which means I have at best 1-2 days to figure this game out before we just lose. Normally I like it when slots like wiml hard shield me because even if they’re wolf it guarantees me safety and I can just hunt for their partners and then yeet them later. Due to my mentioned dilemma I probably can’t do that this game, so I’m gonna have to re-eval everyone from scratch today.

I already did that alexa, she’s town and I’m willing to bank the game on that. I feel pretty confident essoa is town too. That’s currently what I’m working with.

Wiml is the next person I feel most comfortable reading here, and after reading properly he had a lot of concerning progression yesterday. The way he dealt with trans felt icky, he kept prodding trans to not give up and it looked as if he was trying to work with him, but at the same time he would have posts where he said that there’s no world in which trans is not being yeeted. It didn’t feel like he was trying to solve trans if he had it made up in his mind that trans had to always go. It leads me to question what the point of his interactions were with trans if he was always going to yeet him anyways? Another issue is how narrow his field of focus has been. He trs me and Alexa. That’s good and he’s not wrong, but it’s a read he probably would make as either alignment. My issue with wiml is I have no idea what his stance on other slots are. He said very early that me and Alexa are freebies and he just needs to find 5 more town to win. But after that he didn’t really make an effort to find more town or to solve the other slots. Wiml normally makes deep meta dives and iso dives into every slot in the game but that sort of analysis hasn’t been there thus far, and I was waiting all of d1 to see it but it never came
[VOTE: Wiml] aubergine

LOLLLLLLLLL WAIT THATS NOT MEANT TO BE A CASE LMAOO. I need to iso and work it out but like maybe some pressure on him isn’t a bad thing so u can leave ur vote if u think it makes sense but u should probably re-eval him independently
alexa's been looking for an excuse and you gave her one.
how have i been looking for an excuse when i defended you all day yesterday

this is never a real thought
I guess you haven't read your own posts because it's blatantly obvious you were trying to justify a vote on me since I became a wagon today.
when ur back tomorrow can u find the posts that gave u this impression
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:57 pm Having a weird software issue and can't directly respond to posts.

alexa: it was more a culmination of things and it's very hard to discuss here, especially because of how personal/sensitive it is and how I am clearly not in the best situation to be having a heart to heart with you rn when I am drunk, grouchy and awake three hours too late lol.

Talk to me after the game and know that you're a bladt to play with and I go out of my way to make sure to sign up to games with you in them because I enjoy playing with you that much.
<3 ok fair

again i am hyper sensitive (to the point where i remember every bad/negative thing people say about me and rarely remember the good things) so i'm aware i take things to heart a lot
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:01 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:52 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:50 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:48 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:47 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:43 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:41 pm Okay before I catch up to what I missed I’ll probably go over where my head is at rn

I don’t think tsp/nanook are maf/maf. That feels just way to level 0 for team to be teamed. I think they are at best w/v or v/v. If I had to pick whose more likely to be villager it’s probably tsp, and mostly because in this table everyone is posting into the hundreds and day 1 and people Like essoa/alexa/lc are getting pretty solidly into the towncore. I don’t think scum!tsp sees that as wolf and decides the best approach is to just 45 post and play the game the way he has. Wolves Atleast like to pretend to look like they’re gamesolving, he isn’t even doing that. Also the sheer amount of people that gave him a meta clear d1 for doing nothing somewhat makes me think he may be threadspewed.

This leaves me in a dilemma, because a very likely wincon for wolves is to just talk me and tsp to lylo, and just rely on him snapvoting me or loltunneling me for the town loss. Which means I have at best 1-2 days to figure this game out before we just lose. Normally I like it when slots like wiml hard shield me because even if they’re wolf it guarantees me safety and I can just hunt for their partners and then yeet them later. Due to my mentioned dilemma I probably can’t do that this game, so I’m gonna have to re-eval everyone from scratch today.

I already did that alexa, she’s town and I’m willing to bank the game on that. I feel pretty confident essoa is town too. That’s currently what I’m working with.

Wiml is the next person I feel most comfortable reading here, and after reading properly he had a lot of concerning progression yesterday. The way he dealt with trans felt icky, he kept prodding trans to not give up and it looked as if he was trying to work with him, but at the same time he would have posts where he said that there’s no world in which trans is not being yeeted. It didn’t feel like he was trying to solve trans if he had it made up in his mind that trans had to always go. It leads me to question what the point of his interactions were with trans if he was always going to yeet him anyways? Another issue is how narrow his field of focus has been. He trs me and Alexa. That’s good and he’s not wrong, but it’s a read he probably would make as either alignment. My issue with wiml is I have no idea what his stance on other slots are. He said very early that me and Alexa are freebies and he just needs to find 5 more town to win. But after that he didn’t really make an effort to find more town or to solve the other slots. Wiml normally makes deep meta dives and iso dives into every slot in the game but that sort of analysis hasn’t been there thus far, and I was waiting all of d1 to see it but it never came
[VOTE: Wiml] aubergine

LOLLLLLLLLL WAIT THATS NOT MEANT TO BE A CASE LMAOO. I need to iso and work it out but like maybe some pressure on him isn’t a bad thing so u can leave ur vote if u think it makes sense but u should probably re-eval him independently
alexa's been looking for an excuse and you gave her one.
how have i been looking for an excuse when i defended you all day yesterday

this is never a real thought
I guess you haven't read your own posts because it's blatantly obvious you were trying to justify a vote on me since I became a wagon today.
when ur back tomorrow can u find the posts that gave u this impression
ya im curious too
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:54 pm updated reads

alexa - Town who needs to chill out and maybe step away

ender - still firmly poe

esooa - Town or this is her best wolf game yet

ilario - i wanna say town but maybe im underestimating a bit... need more info. Significantly more likely town if Nanook wolf and vice versa.

lime coke - extremely scummy

nanook - feels a little more town than usual. He has a bit of a frustrated and authoritative tone which I feel is towny for him in this gamestate.

tsp - who knows

wiml - still think he's wolf
after seeing what happened to trans when he pushed lime yesterday, i wonder if scum!mac ever thinks its a smart idea to push LC himself?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@alexa

You're fun to play with, probably my favorite to play with overall, please don't take the negative things so hard, I know it's hard not to.

:hug:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Okay so basically here's my game experience and thoughts etc.

I rand town. Enter the game enthusiastic as fuck because I have been getting minimal townrands lately. Immediately make some reads, talk some shit and jet. Come back to some suspicion that I found like >rand nothing and gave zero fucks about. Then while drunk was overcome with the desire to openwolf and shitpost because why not it seemed funny at the time. Suddenly Alison decides I am lock wolf, which like fine she was town, but outside of that I have been nothing but my normal self and I cannot post myself out of the POE. I largely end up mind melding with Alison's gamestate day 1, townreads and scumreads, so deduce she is probably town with a bad read on me but otherwise accurate so end up pretty okay with Transcend getting chopped. Transcend themselves though comes it at EOD and towns it up pretty hard, but it's practically too late because I am committed to just ride or dying with Alison at this point and not in any small part because I felt like if I had have stopped glueing my vote to hers she might have turned and flipped me anyway. Throughout this whole day I am scumreading Ender and Wiml and that never wavers really. Wiml doesn't get any townier, Transcend does. So I dangle the carrot of the Wiml c/w at EOD. It sits for a while with no takers. I decide I'm better off just putting my vote on the Transcend wagon for aforementioned reasons (CFD bad, Alison gud).

Transcend dies, flips town. Oh well. That probably means Alison is actually bad because her two big pushes day 1 are both wolves. When day starts I am going to snap vote her. Oh, she died, fuck. I guess then Esooa is the deepwolf responsible here. Wait, no Esooa is just being really towny how annoying. Hey look Wiml is still scummy. Nanook is mac siding again, god damn this guy. God damn it the wolves killed Alison because she had bad reads and knew that I'd be stuck in the POE for the rest of the game because of it. Is this game better if the town have my flip? Yes probably. Okay let's tell them all that? Oh they aren't listening. Oh dear Alexa is tunneling the fuck out of me. Damn her treatment of Wiml is really weird. Maybe she maf? OMG LC IS SO FUCKING WOLFY LMAO. Oh look now LC is openwolfing by attacking me. Oh dear Wiml just got really towny off the Alexa push. Fuck my life.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:04 pm

ender - still firmly poe

ilario - i wanna say town but maybe im underestimating a bit... need more info. Significantly more likely town if Nanook wolf and vice versa.

nanook - feels a little more town than usual. He has a bit of a frustrated and authoritative tone which I feel is towny for him in this gamestate.

tsp - who knows

after seeing what happened to trans when he pushed lime yesterday, i wonder if scum!mac ever thinks its a smart idea to push LC himself?
He didn't start pushing me until AFTER I started pushing him. Which he says that I started pushing him like middle of the day when I've been voting him since day started when I got on.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:05 pm

ender - still firmly poe

tsp - who knows

He didn't start pushing me until AFTER I started pushing him. Which he says that I started pushing him like middle of the day when I've been voting him since day started when I got on.
oh fair enough, then my point is mute
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:06 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:05 pm

ender - still firmly poe

tsp - who knows

oh fair enough, then my point is mute
I stated what he did that was scummy (Vote Transcend after getting Trans to vote Wiml) and he was like "I didn't do that" despite it being right there...
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

I rand town. Enter the game enthusiastic as fuck because I have been getting minimal townrands lately. Immediately make some reads, talk some shit and jet. Come back to some suspicion that I found like >rand nothing and gave zero fucks about. Then while drunk was overcome with the desire to openwolf and shitpost because why not it seemed funny at the time. Suddenly Alison decides I am lock wolf, which like fine she was town, but outside of that I have been nothing but my normal self and I cannot post myself out of the POE. I largely end up mind melding with Alison's gamestate day 1, townreads and scumreads, so deduce she is probably town with a bad read on me but otherwise accurate so end up pretty okay with Transcend getting chopped. Transcend themselves though comes it at EOD and towns it up pretty hard, but it's practically too late because I am committed to just ride or dying with Alison at this point and not in any small part because I felt like if I had have stopped glueing my vote to hers she might have turned and flipped me anyway. Throughout this whole day I am scumreading Ender and Wiml and that never wavers really. Wiml doesn't get any townier, Transcend does. So I dangle the carrot of the Wiml c/w at EOD. It sits for a while with no takers. I decide I'm better off just putting my vote on the Transcend wagon for aforementioned reasons (CFD bad, Alison gud).

Transcend dies, flips town. Oh well. That probably means Alison is actually bad because her two big pushes day 1 are both wolves. When day starts I am going to snap vote her. Oh, she died, fuck. I guess then Esooa is the deepwolf responsible here. Wait, no Esooa is just being really towny how annoying. Hey look Wiml is still scummy. Nanook is mac siding again, god damn this guy. God damn it the wolves killed Alison because she had bad reads and knew that I'd be stuck in the POE for the rest of the game because of it. Is this game better if the town have my flip? Yes probably. Okay let's tell them all that? Oh they aren't listening. Oh dear Alexa is tunneling the fuck out of me. Damn her treatment of Wiml is really weird. Maybe she maf? OMG LC IS SO FUCKING WOLFY LMAO. Oh look now LC is openwolfing by attacking me. Oh dear Wiml just got really towny off the Alexa push. Fuck my life.
Sockys:
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

btw i swapped my vote to mac after reading that
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:59 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:56 pm @alexa your "this is never a real thought" reads are very frustrating and you should remove it from your play. I don't think it is something you will achieve much with having it in your toolkit aside from tilting the town you target with it.
i don't think there's anything wrong w/that read
The read itself is actually good but until you're able to determine whether the reaction you get is wolf or town indicative you shouldn't vocalise it. So far I see no evidence that it doesn't just lead you into open arguments and tunnels. This is meant to be advice not criticism btw.
ik u mean well and ur coming from a good place and all, but it really feels like ur talking to alexa like u know shes town here

u havent really considered the pov that alexa was a maf and shes just using the "this is not a real thought" as a tactic to discredit the opinions of people she pushes. im not saying thats the case, but considering u were wary of alexa sod, i would have expected u to consider this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Really? Wow.
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sockys:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

....can I do it? 👀
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:59 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:57 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:56 pm @alexa your "this is never a real thought" reads are very frustrating and you should remove it from your play. I don't think it is something you will achieve much with having it in your toolkit aside from tilting the town you target with it.
i don't think there's anything wrong w/that read
The read itself is actually good but until you're able to determine whether the reaction you get is wolf or town indicative you shouldn't vocalise it. So far I see no evidence that it doesn't just lead you into open arguments and tunnels. This is meant to be advice not criticism btw.
ik u mean well and ur coming from a good place and all, but it really feels like ur talking to alexa like u know shes town here

u havent really considered the pov that alexa was a maf and shes just using the "this is not a real thought" as a tactic to discredit the opinions of people she pushes. im not saying thats the case, but considering u were wary of alexa sod, i would have expected u to consider this.
Firstly, Alexa is probably just town, and it's fine for me to make posts living in that world without having to hedge on them in every single post. That's an absurd thing to expect me to do.

Secondly, I actually did in other posts.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

why are you guys mocking me?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

why are you guys mocking me?
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

I don't think wimls response was that towny still

dunno why you think it was Mac
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:13 pm why are you guys mocking me?
I don't know why alexa did. I did it because I'm a monkey who copy pastes things if anyone else copy pastes it
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

.....should I do it? 👀
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

i thought the paragraph you wrote was funny and performative regardless of your alignment

do you disagree?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ugh, everything I post you are scumreading Alexa and I am like actually town how the fuck am I supposed to get through to you here?

This is like exactly why i started the day assuming I was going to be chopped btw.

So on one hand, me being defeatist and resigned to needing flip is bad and I should try. But on the other hand let's not read Mac's actual posts and try to see it from the town perspective.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:14 pm i thought the paragraph you wrote was funny and performative regardless of your alignment

do you disagree?
I think it's exceedingly towny and near unfakeable as a wolf.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Can someone try and explain how my day 2 play makes any sense from the wolf perspective starting with the Alison flip. Just like do a little detective hypothesis for me.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

just a reminder that if you get upset you can message me or juliets! we’re here for you
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”