TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Vulgard
27%
No elimination
No votes
No vote / unvote
9%
The institution of sports (host/dead/non)
55%

Total votes: 11
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 892
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs [Day 2]

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:14 pm Ugh, everything I post you are scumreading Alexa and I am like actually town how the fuck am I supposed to get through to you here?

This is like exactly why i started the day assuming I was going to be chopped btw.

So on one hand, me being defeatist and resigned to needing flip is bad and I should try. But on the other hand let's not read Mac's actual posts and try to see it from the town perspective.
i want you to be wolf so badly because this spews me town so hard

...in reality im tired tonight so just going with vibes and i plan to read/analyze more tomorrow
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 737

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:14 pm Ugh, everything I post you are scumreading Alexa and I am like actually town how the fuck am I supposed to get through to you here?

This is like exactly why i started the day assuming I was going to be chopped btw.

So on one hand, me being defeatist and resigned to needing flip is bad and I should try. But on the other hand let's not read Mac's actual posts and try to see it from the town perspective.

...in reality im tired tonight so just going with vibes and i plan to read/analyze more tomorrow
If you were in my position what would you be trying to do today?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:19 pm

i like this question
can you elaborate on what you consider "your position" ?
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:03 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:39 pm Can I get one combination of two players from each slot that doesn't include your own name that you feel could be w/w.

And if my names is in it, a second?

Also some slots that are absolutely never teamed from your perspective?
my solve before alison died is theres

one in wiml/ender but probably not both
one in nanook/you/tsp but for reasons alluded to earlier i dont think tsp is a hit atp

i can see any combination of these being valid
why
ive done my due diligence and went over my trs, i dont think esooa alexa or lime are maf, if theyre mafia i probably wont find them until much later. ik im town

that leaves me with those 5 names. wiml/ender had some interactions in pg 40-ish that didnt look partnery to me. i already stated earlier why nanook/tsp cant be partners. in a world where wiml/ender are both town i suppose i can see nanook/you team and it was something i was considering around d1 but im struggling to find reasons to townlock either of those 2 as of rn in order to make this a viable world.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

i wanna step in and answer this
try and get atleast 1-2 misyeets before i go over, which is kinda what i felt like u were doing earlier, like u kept throwing fosses in a way that feels like u were testing the water to see which ones stick.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:20 pm

i like this question
A townie that looks like a wolf and is being treated dismissively so by aggressive voices.

For an experiment also explain what you'd do as a wolf.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 532
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:45 pm Also p#37 wiml agrees on page 1 with people that trans was hard town. Ender also shared that same sentiment about trans on page 1.

Sure it’s only page 1, but That’s something that I found interesting and noted
I wanna point out that I never lost that read.

Also I was right.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:46 pm @EnderWiggin @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME got reads on each other?
Nanook is the dark places where accurate reads go to die.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:22 pm

try and get atleast 1-2 misyeets before i go over, which is kinda what i felt like u were doing earlier, like u kept throwing fosses in a way that feels like u were testing the water to see which ones stick.
LMAOOOOO THATS ASSUMPING HES WOLF I THOUGHT HE WAS APPROACHING ME AS A VILLAGER OR PRETENDING TO BE
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Re: Buckets: War of the GOATs

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:45 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:25 am Alexa - Just gonna yolo townread this slot for dumbfuck reasons
Alison - Is town because if she was a wolf she'd be trying to pocket me not chop me (how much does it suck being this easy to read?)
EnderWiggin - Is town because he asked me if I was a deepwolf or tinfoil town rather than telling me what I was
Esooa - Town unless the person we both decide to chop d1 flips wolf
ilario - Is a wolf
Lime Coke - is a town
Nanook - Is whatever other people say he is go fuck yourselves
TSP - He's in his useless townie meta
Transcend - Is town in any universe in which town are winning this mafia game so there's no point me making an actual read
Wiml - Is lock mafia

the wolves are ilario and wiml

I bid you all farewell.
Honestly think you're 1/2 correct here.

Back before you decided I was wolf.

Again.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

quotes please
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:07 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:05 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:03 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:58 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:57 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:55 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:55 pm alexa I think I've found out why some people get so annoyed in arguments with you tbh.
..you're literally pushing on me and calling my day bad for BS reasons when it's obvious AF i'm not "trying to justify a yeet on you"
You're not worth talking to tbh.
....why wtf
Your reaction to me calling your D2 is so bad that it's genuinely out of your wolf range.

Like no shit, think about what I'm actually saying instead of blindly attacking me if you want an actual conversation.
wtf am i saying

im going to iso myself im sorry..
people just have strong reads right now and are a bit too pushy with disagreement

like I said me too, I was with Mac this SoD

Wimls a bit cranky right now too so yeah. I'm just trying to calm three thread atmosphere down rn
look how far we've come esooa :p
us two in a thread together, being the ones trying to calm everyone else down
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:22 pm

i like this question
A townie that looks like a wolf and is being treated dismissively so by aggressive voices.

for the first part, i'd be fighting all the aggressive voices and working to clear myself again while also asserting my reads

if i was a wolf it would depend on how intense it was. if it was something i had to address i would in a casual way..would care way less about clearing myself and more about setting up my partners
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:53 pm i feel like wiml is in antispew and specifically trying to make me look like his partner or something based on how he's replying to me
This is a very confusing post tbh.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:26 pm

i like this question

for the first part, i'd be fighting all the aggressive voices and working to clear myself again while also asserting my reads

if i was a wolf it would depend on how intense it was. if it was something i had to address i would in a casual way..would care way less about clearing myself and more about setting up my partners
Unless you are tunneled then surely you see that I am far more like the former than the latter.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:27 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:53 pm i feel like wiml is in antispew and specifically trying to make me look like his partner or something based on how he's replying to me
why
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:57 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:55 pm alexa I think I've found out why some people get so annoyed in arguments with you tbh.
..you're literally pushing on me and calling my day bad for BS reasons when it's obvious AF i'm not "trying to justify a yeet on you"
I think we should all calm down lol
I second this sentiment.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:10 pm [VOTE: Esooa] aubergine

Next best thing.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:14 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:09 pm I was gonna vote her tbh.
i don't believe this
what's not to believe given you say yourself you were tinfoiling her?
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:27 pm Esooa if town was the best kill. Being townread by everyone. Alison and Mac go into d2 at each other's throats still which is just perfect for the wolves honestly.

Esooa/Nanook always contains at min one wolf. That's legacy.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:37 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:33 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:26 pm Strong town: alexa, Esooa, ilario, Lime Coke
Weak town: Wiml
Nulll: TSP
Upper POE: Nanook, EnderWiggin
Lower POE: MacDougall, Transcend

That's where I'm at.
yeah like all of this is just like.. making it even more obvious someone who knows Alison well was scum considering me/ilario/LC have very limited experience with her

(this is the most updated reads'list i found)

but why Nanook over Ender?
Ender hasn't played anywhere near the amount of games with Alison. Maybe like 2 or 3 max. Nanook has played dozens and is on record as considering her the best player on the site.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:24 pm I still think the mafia is wiml/enderwiggin and my d1 poe was good tbh.
so initially you start saying theres one in nanook/esooa

and in the last quote only an hour later u try to pivot into pushing wiml/ender

and not long after u were sussing alexa/lime

it really feels like ur just trying to sink ur teeth in anywhere u think u can.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:29 pm
why
It just is.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:28 pm

i like this question

Unless you are tunneled then surely you see that I am far more like the former than the latter.
im not voting you im not confident on your alignment

but i haven't liked your wolf reads
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

why
His posts, if anything, spew you kinda anti-partner-y.

I don't know how it reads "Trying to spew us partners"
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:30 pm
why
It just is.
..so you're shading me too?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:24 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:25 am Alexa - Just gonna yolo townread this slot for dumbfuck reasons
Alison - Is town because if she was a wolf she'd be trying to pocket me not chop me (how much does it suck being this easy to read?)
EnderWiggin - Is town because he asked me if I was a deepwolf or tinfoil town rather than telling me what I was
ilario - Is a wolf
Lime Coke - is a town
Transcend - Is town in any universe in which town are winning this mafia game so there's no point me making an actual read
Wiml - Is lock mafia

I bid you all farewell.

Again.
okay so what I don't get about you is that you keep getting mad about me scumreading you, but you also have been scumreading me almost the entire game? do you commonly get mad at your wolfreads for wolfreading you? cuz that's pretty abnormal behaviour.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:30 pm
why

i've been in too many games where people read into interactions that were clearly not partnery and called it w/w (as v/v)
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 370
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:31 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:30 pm
why
It just is.
..so you're shading me too?
No I was just making a joke out of that.

Take it easy you're still my strongest townread.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:23 pm

LMAOOOOO THATS ASSUMPING HES WOLF I THOUGHT HE WAS APPROACHING ME AS A VILLAGER OR PRETENDING TO BE
LOL were u meant to reply to the other quote instead?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:10 pm [VOTE: Esooa] aubergine

Next best thing.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:14 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:10 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:09 pm I was gonna vote her tbh.
i don't believe this
what's not to believe given you say yourself you were tinfoiling her?
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:27 pm Esooa if town was the best kill. Being townread by everyone. Alison and Mac go into d2 at each other's throats still which is just perfect for the wolves honestly.

Esooa/Nanook always contains at min one wolf. That's legacy.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:37 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:33 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:26 pm Strong town: alexa, Esooa, ilario, Lime Coke
Weak town: Wiml
Nulll: TSP
Upper POE: Nanook, EnderWiggin
Lower POE: MacDougall, Transcend

That's where I'm at.
yeah like all of this is just like.. making it even more obvious someone who knows Alison well was scum considering me/ilario/LC have very limited experience with her

(this is the most updated reads'list i found)

but why Nanook over Ender?
Ender hasn't played anywhere near the amount of games with Alison. Maybe like 2 or 3 max. Nanook has played dozens and is on record as considering her the best player on the site.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:24 pm I still think the mafia is wiml/enderwiggin and my d1 poe was good tbh.
so initially you start saying theres one in nanook/esooa

and in the last quote only an hour later u try to pivot into pushing wiml/ender

and not long after u were sussing alexa/lime

it really feels like ur just trying to sink ur teeth in anywhere u think u can.
you see that big wall that esooa and alexa turned into copypasta? read it.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:06 pm Sorry I'm going to leave the thread for the night I think.

I appreciate everyone in this game a lot.
Rest well wiml.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

i havent reached the wall yet ive been behind and trying to catch up LOL
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:30 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:28 pm

i like this question

im not voting you im not confident on your alignment

but i haven't liked your wolf reads
My POE for the vast majority of the game has been the exact same POE that you have except I've pushed on wiml a lot more than you. Like outside of the daystart here where I was experiencing whiplash from having Alison killed after killing a town and pushing me wrongly all day 1 I have had the POE as Ender/Wiml with Nook/TSP as like nulls.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:32 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:30 pm
why

i've been in too many games where people read into interactions that were clearly not partnery and called it w/w (as v/v)
Ah. No comment lol.
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

omg ya i responded to the wrong thing
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

there has to be a way to solve this through Alison's ISO given she was pushing me and transcend wrongly all day 1, like the mafia must have been flaming that they'd be stupid not to... going diving brb
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:31 pm
ilario - Is a wolf
Lime Coke - is a town
Wiml - Is lock mafia

I bid you all farewell.

Again.
okay so what I don't get about you is that you keep getting mad about me scumreading you, but you also have been scumreading me almost the entire game? do you commonly get mad at your wolfreads for wolfreading you? cuz that's pretty abnormal behaviour.
I go into my reads on you with the understanding I might be wrong.

Also not really mad about it.

I just like poking at the fact that you wolf-read me every game.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:02 pm
ilario wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:45 pm God I can't get over how town I am.
tbh, i believe you here
Two mafia right here bingo bango
Bookmarking this one.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:07 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:05 pm
Wiml wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:03 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:58 pm
....why wtf
Your reaction to me calling your D2 is so bad that it's genuinely out of your wolf range.

Like no shit, think about what I'm actually saying instead of blindly attacking me if you want an actual conversation.
wtf am i saying

im going to iso myself im sorry..
people just have strong reads right now and are a bit too pushy with disagreement

like I said me too, I was with Mac this SoD

Wimls a bit cranky right now too so yeah. I'm just trying to calm three thread atmosphere down rn
Just gonna nuuuudge Esooa up into my towncore.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

By 244 Alison has vocalised a townread on Nanook, and scumreads on myself w/w with Ilario (and independently wolfy) and also shaded Lime Coke. Just making reference for further analysis.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:38 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:37 pm LC has really done nothing particularly townie. I don't feel his obviousness spewing out of every orifice and I find LC to be a pretty easy read. People who have a strong read on LC are suspect.
kinda this but also lc is suspect for not being towny yet...
two town finding LC scummy at the same time in the early game is noteworthy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Transcend wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:39 pm town: alison, doggy

poe: rest

we're getting there peeps
tragic lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

i feel so bad for Transcend he was so towny in the early game
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:18 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:14 pm
ilario wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:13 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:53 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:52 pm
Esooa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:51 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:50 pm i'm gonna go for 30 minutes and if i get back and someone doesn't have a solid case on WIml but ppl keep voting him im gonna assume

1. he's being bussed and wolf

2. wolves are pushing him

it's a crapshoot what i assume in these 2 so good luck :~~~~) because the push on wiml seems awful to me but im slightly worried there's TMI
I literally explained it lol
you're not the one id suspect of TMI
macdougalls vote is "I agree with esooa" for the most part and nanook never explains reads so
so this is normal for him?
how do you normally read his alignment then
I policy vote him every game I'm in him with and make close to no attempt to cause I don't enjoy trying to read people who intentionally play into being policy voted for some reason
sigh
so i take that to mean he will do the exact same thing if he rands as maf?
Yes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:36 pm
ilario - Is a wolf
Lime Coke - is a town
Wiml - Is lock mafia

I bid you all farewell.

Again.

You do realise this is actually something I do to literally everyone right? My entire game is characterised by repping strong scumreads on just about the entire game by EOD 1 so I can read the content back later. It's somewhat of a meme to many people that I do this. Like you really need to stop caring lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

it's interesting that Ilario tried to defend Lime Coke from Alison given Alison was also actively suspecting Ilario at the same time and he was doing that instead of defending himself. Perhaps he found it easier to focus on where Alison was wrong than where she was right. Particularly because Alexa was doing the same thing.

I almost want to rule out Ilario/LC team here.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:33 pm i think im comfortable to chop in my original poe

[MAC, Nanook, TSP, Ender]
Honestly think you're townreading at least one wolf here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Contrastingly LC was pretty irritated and defensive of himself and ignored her pushes of Ilario. A little bit of a fivehead read but I think it looks better for LC than Ilario.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:42 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:36 pm
ilario - Is a wolf
Lime Coke - is a town
Wiml - Is lock mafia

I bid you all farewell.

Again.

You do realise this is actually something I do to literally everyone right? My entire game is characterised by repping strong scumreads on just about the entire game by EOD 1 so I can read the content back later. It's somewhat of a meme to many people that I do this. Like you really need to stop caring lol.
I'm a selfish person. I only care about what you do to me. =P

(Just joking)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@EnderWiggin can you give me a slightly more detailed than usual read on lime coke rn?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@EnderWiggin can you give me a slightly more detailed than usual read on lime coke rn?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:45 pm
alexa wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:33 pm i think im comfortable to chop in my original poe

[MAC, Nanook, TSP, Ender]
Honestly think you're townreading at least one wolf here.
why do you think so
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am levelling myself too much.

Return to “Previous Heists”