Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Re: Day 9 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by bea »

Bullzeye wrote:I am actually just going to put my vote on Boogs because based on everything I've seen from him I see no reason he could possibly be a civ. The fake curse, the fake info, the going after silenced players. None of it adds up to anything but bad IMO.

and of all the people who have talked about dana -his "oh yes - her vouch for me was totally weird." comment felt the most "glommy" to me. You'd think if he was a civ he'd be happy to have someone defend him? Unless he is bad and was hopping to turn that around on dana somehow?

linki times a million.

will prolly vote boogz wo posting because of linkitus.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dammit, I'm going to go ahead and vote hedge and just be mad at myself because she silenced.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Voted boogs. Less than confident, but I'm finding him more suspicious than not.

And next time I host, I'm doing a trivia contest on why it's called linkitis.
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

Wow at the thread. I'm not Dana's teammate or am i bad. If you vote me today, its a wasted lynch. Its crucial we get it right. Also, LC flipping back and forth worries me as well as Bullzeye agreeing Hedge could get his vote and.now today gung ho after me again. And Bullzeye i did have info and i keep.saying that MAYBE i misunderstood but keep denying and calling me a liar. I keep trying to give u the benefit of the doubt and even again not vote you and you keep coming for me. I backpeddled because i think i could interpret thinga differently and re read the thread based on it.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 139

Post by Canucklehead »

I'm back to a bullz/Boogs coin flip...and since I'm now inclined to view Dana as civ, given her recent posts, my scale is tipped slightly to the believing Boogs side....so I'm going to vote Bullz
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Boogs wrote:Wow at the thread. I'm not Dana's teammate or am i bad. If you vote me today, its a wasted lynch. Its crucial we get it right. Also, LC flipping back and forth worries me as well as Bullzeye agreeing Hedge could get his vote and.now today gung ho after me again. And Bullzeye i did have info and i keep.saying that MAYBE i misunderstood but keep denying and calling me a liar. I keep trying to give u the benefit of the doubt and even again not vote you and you keep coming for me. I backpeddled because i think i could interpret thinga differently and re read the thread based on it.
Do you think bullz is bad again, then? Convince me to switch my vote and I might. But your posting doesn't make me want to quite yet.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

soooo much linki - if not you - then who boogz?

let me post!! fuck!!!!
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

I think I might vote for Bullz. Maybe he's bad? So much pressure. I'm not sure who specifically was glomping, Bea, but like Canuck said, everyone seemed to agree and it all happened pretty fast.

So much linki there's no time for this!!
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Wow at the thread. I'm not Dana's teammate or am i bad. If you vote me today, its a wasted lynch. Its crucial we get it right. Also, LC flipping back and forth worries me as well as Bullzeye agreeing Hedge could get his vote and.now today gung ho after me again. And Bullzeye i did have info and i keep.saying that MAYBE i misunderstood but keep denying and calling me a liar. I keep trying to give u the benefit of the doubt and even again not vote you and you keep coming for me. I backpeddled because i think i could interpret thinga differently and re read the thread based on it.
You were pretty insistent at first. It could easily look as if you just realised nobody was biting. Besides, you've still never addressed the obviously faked curse or the fact that you never seemed to have info on anyone else notable in the thread.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

The three that voted me i urge you to swap to someone else. Its not a good idea to vote a kitty, especially one that is good. Lousy knights you are.
Linki i said today either Hedge or Bullz but i think Hedge is safer. But i can do a vote on Bullz.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Friends nooooo
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Too late. If you do flip civ (which I'm not confident of), one of the 2 you name will almost surely get my vote next round.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bullzeye all i cAN say is look how i thought SV was bad then said dont vote her, thought you were then considered maybe not, then thought JC was bad then said dont.vote her. Add 1+1 and you will receive a kitty surprise.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Boogs. Why didn't you save yourself?! :huh: :huh:

I am so confused.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

How could boogs have saved himself?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

What a wasted lynch.
A kitty has 9 lives but civs dont like a civ kitty.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:The three that voted me i urge you to swap to someone else. Its not a good idea to vote a kitty, especially one that is good. Lousy knights you are.
Linki i said today either Hedge or Bullz but i think Hedge is safer. But i can do a vote on Bullz.
I see very little chance for you to have been good. My mind will be blown if you are. So much of your behaviour has been inexplicable and frankly self-defeating if you're not a baddie. So many things you've done have either been clearly lies or very dubious at best.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

No one has been lynched.

It is now Night 9.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bullzeye wrote:
Boogs wrote:The three that voted me i urge you to swap to someone else. Its not a good idea to vote a kitty, especially one that is good. Lousy knights you are.
I see very little chance for you to have been good. My mind will be blown if you are. So much of your behaviour has been inexplicable and frankly self-defeating if you're not a baddie. So many things you've done have either been clearly lies or very dubious at best.
Guess your mind will explode sir.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

What is this game
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Python Polls

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Omg i didnt die. Do i still have 8 lives?! Could they be wrong? Why yes, yes they can.
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

Well, he could have voted for bullz....and convinced LoRab, Bea, or julietz to do the same.......or convinced me or you to vote hedge....or just generally tried to be clear?

Linki: .....or he could've done that. :huh:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Guess your mind will explode sir.[/quote

Or not. No lynch means nothing. Now maybe you'd care to explain why you've lied so much and done so much backpedalling since you've clearly got the time. Perhaps you can even elaborate on the sudden surge of support for you.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I went with boogs - I hope I was right. linki kept me out of most everything.

more linki - this felt like a difiniative vote in regards to bullz and boogs. In the end, I couldn't shake my intial gut reaction to their interactions. If I chose wrong, I'm totally willing to look at bullz next time around.

fuck more linki - I can't even :(

wtfucking fuck.:

I can't change a vote can't post can't nothing - can barely keep up with the linkie.

fuck.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Boogs do you know why you didn't die?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

bea wrote:and while I'm here - are you sure about LC canuck? You and lorab both seem pretty sure he's civ. And I'll admit - I've thought he was civ all game, but could could you be wrong?

I KNOW this is my paranoia speaking. I know it. He double crossed me in trev's star wars game, he double crossed me in wabbit's sword of truth game, he double crossed me in fight club. He's *really* good at starting out as civ and then doing the double cross. Are you SURE about him?
Ahh, Trev's Star Wars was such an amazing game. LP is back, in case anyone hasn't noticed, so all those classic mafia archives are available again :D The ending was insane. LC knew he could win with me, but he tried to kill me anyway... thankfully my role didn't allow for that :p
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Enrique wrote:
bea wrote:and while I'm here - are you sure about LC canuck? You and lorab both seem pretty sure he's civ. And I'll admit - I've thought he was civ all game, but could could you be wrong?

I KNOW this is my paranoia speaking. I know it. He double crossed me in trev's star wars game, he double crossed me in wabbit's sword of truth game, he double crossed me in fight club. He's *really* good at starting out as civ and then doing the double cross. Are you SURE about him?
Ahh, Trev's Star Wars was such an amazing game. LP is back, in case anyone hasn't noticed, so all those classic mafia archives are available again :D The ending was insane. LC knew he could win with me, but he tried to kill me anyway... thankfully my role didn't allow for that :p
Good to hear LP is back. Understatement, in fact. :)
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer

Post by Canucklehead »

I don't have the faintest clue what is happening. What a wasted day. We learned absolutely nothing and will have to do this whole dance again tomorrow.

Ugh.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Jc yep. And Bullz ive explained. Look at why i suspected people during tje night, then changed my mind during the day. You can do it, you can do it.... omg boogs DOES know things maybe! :O
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Jc yep. And Bullz ive explained. Look at why i suspected people during tje night, then changed my mind during the day. You can do it, you can do it.... omg boogs DOES know things maybe! :O
So now you're just outright claiming a power despite rules against info and already having been complained about? Do you understand basic mafia conventions? I still don't believe you. I actually already read through your posts and couldn't find any strong evidence of you having defended confirmed civs or gone against a single player who we know to have been bad.

You still haven't explained the fake curse. Or why you keep going after silenced players. Or why you were so blendy early on.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Canucklehead wrote:I don't have the faintest clue what is happening. What a wasted day. We learned absolutely nothing and will have to do this whole dance again tomorrow.

Ugh.
We also lose another person at night :(
If lynch switching is a thing then is lynch stopping also a thing? Or could there be another reason why no one was lynched?
bea
Racketeer

Re: Night 9 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by bea »

boogs - I don't want you to out info - so a yes or no answer here will suffice.

Do you know why you didn't die?

and yes - dana - lynch stopping is also a thing. Hence my question. ;)
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bea yes
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bullz not claiming anything, just saying thread evidence on me changing opinions might mean something if you examine my posts.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

I'm voting that first option because I think it's a movie quote.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

thanks boogs for your clear answer.

Is there anything you can say about bullz's accusation that you faked the smiley curse?

Again - if you can't info out I totally understand it. But this is something that keeps coming back up and needs addressed.

Were you smiley cursed? Yes or no?

That seems a fair enough question that won't be "infodumping"
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

also - it's just a flesh wound :p
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by Enrique »

*noms on zombie popcorn*

:zombie:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Bullz not claiming anything, just saying thread evidence on me changing opinions might mean something if you examine my posts.
I have read your posts. I did it right before the first time I pointed out that you've never seemed to have info on anyone else. Surely you'd have checked Made, talking point of days 1-4. Yet you never spoke in his defence. Nor Llama's, yet he was also a major discussion piece for much of the game.

You've yet to explain why it is that you keep going after players who have conveniently been silenced and can't defend against you.

You've not explained how it is that you appeared to have been cursed to only post in smilies yet no other player has ever had a posting curse of any sort.

You pushed for my lynch while I was silenced and strongly hinted at having info, said you knew I wasn't civ (untrue), then went back on it and said you could be wrong before claiming info yet again.

I see no reason why anyone would trust you and will either vote for you or Hedge tomorrow.

Linki - Bea, consider that nobody else in the entire game has ever been cursed and none of the roles revealed so far could be responsible for Boogs' curse. It doesn't make sense for him alone to have received a curse when nobody else did.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bullz maybe a Civ who thinks certain players are bad is doing it? Why does silencing have to be a mafia power? Ive had silencer civ roles in games i hosted.

Bea- The truth? No i wasnt smiley cursed. I was buying SVS time because she wasnt bad and wanted to get attention.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Bullz maybe a Civ who thinks certain players are bad is doing it? Why does silencing have to be a mafia power? Ive had silencer civ roles in games i hosted.

Bea- The truth? No i wasnt smiley cursed. I was buying SVS time because she wasnt bad and wanted to get attention.
Silencers can be civs but I have reason to believe this one isn't. That's all I can say on the matter.

A fat lot of good your plan did for SVS. What about if you'd just gotten lynched and then had to explain yourself? Do you expect any of us would have just believed you? Also, she was neutral. I don't see why you'd stick your neck on the line for a neutral, or why you'd continue to post smileys into the night. Not to mention this is very easy for you to say now, days and days after the fact.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Bullz thats as far as i can say on the smiley and such. Cant say more.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Bullzeye wrote: Linki - Bea, consider that nobody else in the entire game has ever been cursed and none of the roles revealed so far could be responsible for Boogs' curse. It doesn't make sense for him alone to have received a curse when nobody else did.
Was it not this game where Keterman was being all weird and cryptic curse-style?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Dana wrote:I'm voting that first option because I think it's a movie quote.
they were all movie quotes.You should srrsly -once this game is over - take a break from the internet and your homework and get a good evening when you have nothing to do the next morning. This is one of the most awesomely funny movies ever made. And some jokes in it? I had to get a BA in English Lit to get.

so much more linki - posting anyway.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Bullz thats as far as i can say on the smiley and such. Cant say more.
Actually I just double checked your posts. SVS was already dead when you did the smiley thing. So how exactly were you trying to deflect attention from her? :eye:

You were also pretty convinced Made was bad. Any info role worth their salt would've checked him early on and known the truth about him.

Dana - he did that for two posts out of several in the course of a day and said it was because his keyboard was broken. He wasn't cursed.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Boogs wrote:Bullz maybe a Civ who thinks certain players are bad is doing it? Why does silencing have to be a mafia power? Ive had silencer civ roles in games i hosted.

You and lorab both said that the silencer might not be bad. IDK where we decided one way or the other, and I heard talk of maybe two silencers.
I've seen the power used both ways - but tbh -I've not heard discussion about it before bullz was silenced and you came out against him.

What are your thoughts on the silencer? Do you think a civ is silencing potential baddies for us to vote on w/o the fear of manipulation? Is that what you are advocating? Do you think there is more than one silencer? Why do you think this if you do? Do you think the silencer is bad and trying to distract the thread?

And re: svs - I hated reading that lynch. I so would have defended her. I read her civ all game prior to that. Neutral is as close to civ as you can get w/o being actually civ. I totally believe she was working in our behalf. I'm sad her lynch happened when I couldn't vote for not her.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

but - also - unless I"m missing something - why did you continue with the smileys into the night? if you wern't cursed and you were just trying to draw attention to the fact that lynching svs was bad, why keep it up? why not just come out and say what you were thinking?
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

bea wrote:but - also - unless I"m missing something - why did you continue with the smileys into the night? if you wern't cursed and you were just trying to draw attention to the fact that lynching svs was bad, why keep it up? why not just come out and say what you were thinking?
See my last post. SVS died on day five and Boogs did the smiley thing on day six. If he wanted to draw attention away in order to protect her he started a little too late.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Bullzeye wrote:
bea wrote:but - also - unless I"m missing something - why did you continue with the smileys into the night? if you wern't cursed and you were just trying to draw attention to the fact that lynching svs was bad, why keep it up? why not just come out and say what you were thinking?
See my last post. SVS died on day five and Boogs did the smiley thing on day six. If he wanted to draw attention away in order to protect her he started a little too late.

this is a fair point - boogs? your response here would be helpful.

Return to “Previous Jobs”