Game Over! Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Moderator: Community Team

How did Das Porcu do co-hosting his first game?

Stupendous!
80%
Horrific!
No votes
Who is Das Porcu?
No votes
Fucking fabulous!!/Hosts
20%

Total votes: 15
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 91

Re: Night 9 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Hedgeowl »

I have soo much to say, but am about to eat!!

Boogs, you baad kitteh!
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I honestly can't wait to hear what you have to say hedgy.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Boogs
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Boogs »

I'm not a bad kitty, Hedge. You are a bad owl! :)
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: Day 9 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Hedgeowl »

juliets wrote:Canuck, I really don't know what to say. There are pluses and minuses on each of the people we're talking about. With Hedgie, she had time to answer Bullz but she chose not to, meanwhile making a comment to me that it sounded defensive that I responded to everything said about me (paraphrase). I wonder if she said that to confirm for everyone her belief that one didn't need to answer everything about them. She's also dead wrong about me and it bothers me that she presented a list where she marked off a lot of people in red that weren't even part of her point. When you look at it, it looks like something really bad. On the other hand, I try not to vote for people that are silenced though I have done it in a couple of cases where I felt is was warranted.

Boogs is hard for me. I suspected him earlier in the game for his brief appearances and not added anything to the conversation. He has improved quite a bit on that and is acting like the boogs I know as a civ. He went after Bullz but he relented after Bullz called him out and by the time it was over I got the idea Boogs wasn't really sure about Bullz being bad after all. Then though he recently talked about what he thought Hedgie was doing to me and he was exactly right about me. I know I have to watch out for people defending me when I'm not bad - they may be a baddie trying to look good after I flip civ - but he was actually soliciting votes away from me to Hedgie.

And then Dana. Dana is making me very uneasy. She's not voting, and I accepted her explanation to begin with but after we explained it to her I would have expected her to start voting. She did pop up out of nowhere to vouch for Boogs but I can think of a civ reason to do that. She was confused about the silencing, wouldn't her baddie teammates clued her in or made her contact Rox/DP for clarification? (Oh but I got linki and see now what bea is saying about that.) Other than that Canuck's comment about how she was last game as compared to this game furthers my uneasiness.

I still have a bad feeling that I may have to save myself so I am going to vote close to the end of the lynch or whenever it's safe. I am leaning toward Hedgie or Dana though I want to hear what everyone has to say.
I am not fully caught up, but this was something I was going to respond to until I saw I was silenced. I didn't mean to be cryptic with your list Juliets. I chose dead red, because those were the players that were dead. Simple as that, but I should have explained I see. As for Bullz suspicion of me, I must need to go back through his posts. I have seen him mentioned the way I addressed the M lynch, but there clearly must be more I missed. I try to keep up with the thread, but honestly don't have enough time, if I don't spend all evening reading up and posting. I play on an iPad which makes longer posts much harder.

omg I didn't realize the outlander tv show I could watch online, sooo I am multitasking tonight... :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Hedgeowl wrote:omg I didn't realize the outlander tv show I could watch online, sooo I am multitasking tonight... :noble:
I've only seen episode 1, but I've finished all of book 1. I'm 1/4 through book 2. so good :omg: so if you want to discuss as you watch feel free to PM me!
Gro-oo-ovy
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Boogs wrote:I do agree JC has been acting weird to me so i am glad someone presented a case.
This was Boogs post at 10am, and an hour after night ends at 6pm and I learn I am silenced he posts this.
Boogs wrote:So do we really wanna vote JC? I dont see Bloop as her suspects. Do we think Hedgie instead might be the way to go? I just feel something off about how we all seemed to pile on Jc. I just keep reevaluating and i think its gonna be another train lynch wreck. I may even go back to Bullz or do Hedgie. I just feel so confused but i can see a lynch on JC to be wrong. I also find how Bullzeye didnt die to get suspicion back on me and how discussion on him stopped being weird. He was the one who started the Mongoose bandwagon and Hedgie supported it like a teammate.
So my initial reaction was, omg I am being set-up, just like Bullz! Baaaad kitteh! :mad: He does a 180 on JUliets as well. Was there a pile on Juliets? I honestly don't think there was, but maybe I am forgetting? I honestly don't know if Boogs is bad, but Bloop was agreeing with me somewhat, she's killed and I am silenced, and then the topic of the day is whether I should be lynched led by Boogs. So yeah, not great feelings from Boogs.

I need to do a more thorough read of how it all switched to voting Boogs. I am not sure how I feel about his survival either, but generally not good ATM. I have some reevaluating to do for sure in light of this crazy day. I don't know where I stand on Juliets and LC.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Enrique wrote:
bea wrote:and while I'm here - are you sure about LC canuck? You and lorab both seem pretty sure he's civ. And I'll admit - I've thought he was civ all game, but could could you be wrong?

I KNOW this is my paranoia speaking. I know it. He double crossed me in trev's star wars game, he double crossed me in wabbit's sword of truth game, he double crossed me in fight club. He's *really* good at starting out as civ and then doing the double cross. Are you SURE about him?
Ahh, Trev's Star Wars was such an amazing game. LP is back, in case anyone hasn't noticed, so all those classic mafia archives are available again :D The ending was insane. LC knew he could win with me, but he tried to kill me anyway... thankfully my role didn't allow for that :p
What? How is LP back? That's amazing! I am not caught up completely, I know Boogs survived. But I had to post when I saw this!

That Star Wars game was awesome, one of my favourite roles ever! Rogue Jedi whose role got more powerful as the game progressed, ability to go Indy and win on my own terms, but got to play with an awesome team. Sorry, Enrique, glad you survived my sneaky double-cross!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LoRab wrote:And next time I host, I'm doing a trivia contest on why it's called linkitis.
Ooo, ooo, I know!!! :D

Still catching up.
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Um, so guys, why's it called linkitis?
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Nevermind, urban dictionary is my best friend :)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boogs wrote:Bea- The truth? No i wasnt smiley cursed. I was buying SVS time because she wasnt bad and wanted to get attention.
Really? Still catching up (it's slow because of TV... Gotham series premiere, Sleepy Hollow season premiere, and now just an episode of Friends I haven't seen... show catchup. Shouldn't be a prob since no one is on here this late) and I am perplexed about this. I would feel better if you could also provide some evidence that you tried at all to stop SVS' lynch. I don't really understand how faking a curse was a realistic plan to stop her lynch.

Is it reasonable to assume that your non-lynch makes you more Civvie?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dana wrote:Nevermind, urban dictionary is my best friend :)
:noble: Yup, Link McCloud. I wonder where he is now?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

bea wrote:and while I'm here - are you sure about LC canuck? You and lorab both seem pretty sure he's civ. And I'll admit - I've thought he was civ all game, but could could you be wrong?

I KNOW this is my paranoia speaking. I know it. He double crossed me in trev's star wars game, he double crossed me in wabbit's sword of truth game, he double crossed me in fight club. He's *really* good at starting out as civ and then doing the double cross. Are you SURE about him?

I keep thinking "this time for sure LC is civ!" and I keep being wrong. Is this the time I'm right? I'm unsure of lorab so IDK what to make of her vouch for him, but I've had good feels about you and bullz.
I am Civ this game. How did I double-cross you in Fight Club? Sure, I was a recruited baddie, but I only got recruited partway through, I just don't recall specifically double-crossing you. But yes, even I get Civ roles sometimes.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Long Con wrote: Still catching up (it's slow because of TV... Gotham series premiere,
What did you think of this? My roommate was watching it so I half paid attention. Seemed pretty interesting!
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 264

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:I'm not a bad kitty, Hedge. You are a bad owl! :)
Honestly I think you're just a few animals short of being able to open an evil pet shop. Probably not on the same team though.
Hedgeowl wrote: I am not fully caught up, but this was something I was going to respond to until I saw I was silenced. I didn't mean to be cryptic with your list Juliets. I chose dead red, because those were the players that were dead. Simple as that, but I should have explained I see. As for Bullz suspicion of me, I must need to go back through his posts. I have seen him mentioned the way I addressed the M lynch, but there clearly must be more I missed. I try to keep up with the thread, but honestly don't have enough time, if I don't spend all evening reading up and posting. I play on an iPad which makes longer posts much harder.

omg I didn't realize the outlander tv show I could watch online, sooo I am multitasking tonight... :noble:
It was mostly just your MM vote and your response to me calling out the bandwagon. You seemed like you were trying to throw suspicion back on me by saying that actually he'd been discussed loads and I was lying when really even the quickest of checks would prove that MM had very little discussion from anyone. The majority of his voters never explained why they voted for him and he only got one vote ever before the day he died. Also the day that 'M' people were talked of as bad still didn't really involve him much. I just thought your reaction was quite suspicious. Then I don't think you ever responded and that made me wonder.
Hedgeowl wrote: So my initial reaction was, omg I am being set-up, just like Bullz! Baaaad kitteh! :mad: He does a 180 on JUliets as well. Was there a pile on Juliets? I honestly don't think there was, but maybe I am forgetting? I honestly don't know if Boogs is bad, but Bloop was agreeing with me somewhat, she's killed and I am silenced, and then the topic of the day is whether I should be lynched led by Boogs. So yeah, not great feelings from Boogs.

I need to do a more thorough read of how it all switched to voting Boogs. I am not sure how I feel about his survival either, but generally not good ATM. I have some reevaluating to do for sure in light of this crazy day. I don't know where I stand on Juliets and LC.
I do think there's a chance that you're both opposing baddies at the moment but Boogs does seem like he was trying to set you up to die while you were silenced and that gives me pause about you in addition to making me more suspicious of him. Good point about Niju there as well, I hadn't considered that.

As it stands I think Boogs is very likely to be bad, you're my number two suspicion pretty much by default. Dana is blendy and shifty too though so I have an eye on her as well. I very much doubt you and Boogs would be on the same team though so if there's only one baddie team you can't both be bad but if there isn't (and I personally think there are two) then both of you remain my suspects. Unless you can give a good defense to my suspicion of you I suppose.
Long Con wrote:
Boogs wrote:Bea- The truth? No i wasnt smiley cursed. I was buying SVS time because she wasnt bad and wanted to get attention.
Really? Still catching up (it's slow because of TV... Gotham series premiere, Sleepy Hollow season premiere, and now just an episode of Friends I haven't seen... show catchup. Shouldn't be a prob since no one is on here this late) and I am perplexed about this. I would feel better if you could also provide some evidence that you tried at all to stop SVS' lynch. I don't really understand how faking a curse was a realistic plan to stop her lynch.

As I've already pointed out, the SVS thing is a flat out lie. She was long dead by the time he faked the curse, so unless he thought he could resurrect her by doing that then he was not trying to save her at all.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Indeed. This seems like a big slip-up on Boogs' part. :eye:
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Also can I preemptively call bullshit for when Boogs inevitably says 'oh I must have meant I was trying to save MM then'? He'd know exactly who he was trying to save because if he had an info role he'd know who he did and didn't check. I doubt he'd have checked MM anyway since he was barely talked about. Not to mention he must have known he wouldn't take attention away too much, there's no way he'd have been lynched while cursed at that stage of the game. He wasn't trying to save SVS, MM, or anyone else.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Lol okay whatever you say Bullzeye. Im civ and its really funny you are this adaman and think you know so much about me that isnt true.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Lol okay whatever you say Bullzeye. Im civ and its really funny you are this adaman and think you know so much about me that isnt true.
So that's your only defense to being caught in a lie? When someone claims to have info saying I'm bad and I know that's not true then I'm pretty sure I do know something about them.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

This is so very suspicious. I almost have to trust Boogs, but I kind of feel like he's pulling a Made and just doing crazy stuff. I think it might be pretty likely that he's a recruit. Maybe?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Im done going in circles about the subject. You interpreted it as a lie and how you wanted, so good for you. I know what i am, and if you want to vote me again then go for it. You've done wonderfully at lynching civs that one more tomorrow by voting me will be just swell. If people want to vote me and let another Civ die and another night to get a recruit, good for them. Im playing to win and kill baddies but i dont know about the rest of you. No one seems to want to listen or follow my leads and teammates swoop in to defend as we lose another civ every time. I'm convinced you're bad Bullzeye and LC is your teammate how you both tried to flip the house after saying one thing then changing how you wanted to vote and try to influence everyone and if Hedge isnt bad then i admit i am wrong but i doubt that.

Dana if you havent played with me before, i do like doing crazy stuff. My style is to gain some attention to avoid night kills because i always get lynched and try to last as long as i can out of the votes. But, a cat only has 9 lives. Regardless of what they say, i faked the smiles to grab attention and that is all they need to know.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boogs wrote:Lol okay whatever you say Bullzeye. Im civ and its really funny you are this adaman and think you know so much about me that isnt true.
If that wasn't a slip-up, then what's up?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

LC my lips are sealed on the subject. Take it or leave it. One of you is getting my vote tomorrow.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:Im done going in circles about the subject. You interpreted it as a lie and how you wanted, so good for you. I know what i am, and if you want to vote me again then go for it. You've done wonderfully at lynching civs that one more tomorrow by voting me will be just swell. If people want to vote me and let another Civ die and another night to get a recruit, good for them. Im playing to win and kill baddies but i dont know about the rest of you. No one seems to want to listen or follow my leads and teammates swoop in to defend as we lose another civ every time. I'm convinced you're bad Bullzeye and LC is your teammate how you both tried to flip the house after saying one thing then changing how you wanted to vote and try to influence everyone and if Hedge isnt bad then i admit i am wrong but i doubt that.

Dana if you havent played with me before, i do like doing crazy stuff. My style is to gain some attention to avoid night kills because i always get lynched and try to last as long as i can out of the votes. But, a cat only has 9 lives. Regardless of what they say, i faked the smiles to grab attention and that is all they need to know.
Nobody wants to listen to you because you've been proven to be lying so many times. I don't know wtf you're talking about as far as LC is concerned. I'm a civ and you've claimed info saying I'm not, which is impossible. So I know that isn't true. You even went back on it, which you wouldn't if you actually had info, and then went back again. If we vote for you the only civ dying will be me the following night when your team go for revenge.

You say you faked the smilies to get attention off SVS but you blatantly didn't because she was already dead. I don't know how you can stand by that comment and act like I'm just trying to manipulate people. It's true. Anyone can see for themselves.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Then vote me and look like a dumb ass. Its my favorite thing about mafia. Im done talking about it to you when you're not changing your vote.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

I'd pay the bad teams to kill me just so i could see your face on my role reveal and watch you get lynched tomorrow Bullzeye.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm trying to give you a chance to explain, Boogs. I don't understand the Smiley fake-out and the svs thing.

Linki... Ok don't say any more then... I don't know why suddenly I'm bad in your books, is it because I voted for you? I had my reasons, and it's not like you do a lot to allay suspicion. You want to ride the line to avoid nightkills, then you can't just call your voters baddies. You did this to yourself, maybe you went too far over the line this time.

Don't think that coming after me now is going to improve our lynch record.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs if you're actually a civ then you're the worst one in the game. All you've done is make claims which are blatantly false and then double back on them or even stand by them when they're proven wrong. You won't even defend yourself. You've never defended yourself. All you do is say to vote for you and quite frankly I don't see why anyone shouldn't. What exactly would we lose by lynching you? In my eyes you've proven yourself bad but I'm only one player.

Linki - Boogs all you're doing now is quoting me vs Epi at the end of The Hobbit. Except in that case neither of us were actually bad.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Long Con wrote:I'm trying to give you a chance to explain, Boogs. I don't understand the Smiley fake-out and the svs thing.

Linki... Ok don't say any more then... I don't know why suddenly I'm bad in your books, is it because I voted for you? I had my reasons, and it's not like you do a lot to allay suspicion. You want to ride the line to avoid nightkills, then you can't just call your voters baddies. You did this to yourself, maybe you went too far over the line this time.

LC you said you believed and would vote Hedge and so did Bullzeye and then you both started making crazy cases before the end of the lynch making it look like a connection or save for Hedge from desperate teammates seeing others agreed they could vote Hedge as well and had to act quick.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Boogs wrote:
Long Con wrote:I'm trying to give you a chance to explain, Boogs. I don't understand the Smiley fake-out and the svs thing.

LC you said you believed and would vote Hedge and so did Bullzeye and then you both started making crazy cases before the end of the lynch making it look like a connection or save for Hedge from desperate teammates seeing others agreed they could vote Hedge as well and had to act quick.
The civs are screwed this game. The baddies can probably afford to sacrifice one of their own, I imagine it's why there's very little defending of absolutely anyone going around. I might still vote Hedge. Probably not until after I vote for you though. You could convince me not to vote you and go for her instead but you've actually done a pretty good job of making me think you're the one who should be lynched. Plus Hedge was silenced. It's not fair to lynch people when they can't defend, but I suppose that sort of thing doesn't bother you when its been your tactic twice now.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boogs wrote:

I admit that I was deceptive on the Hedgeowl vote. I didn't fully trust you, and I decided to comply with your request to see what reactions it picked up, but then not much was said and I thought you were the most suspicious of the options, given the fact that you twice pushed for the lynch of a silenced person.
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Boogs wrote: If people want to vote me and let another Civ die and another night to get a recruit, good for them.
If you know how recruitments work this game, it would be great if you could tell us. Oh, wait, how would you know that...

And I'm not sure how you can say you weren't lying about the smiley curse. In one post you say you didn't fake a curse and in another post you say you did fake it in order to buy SVS time (when she was already dead and her role known). Both those things can't be true. Why deny lying?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I am quite baffled by your behavior as well Boogs. If I understand you correctly, you think that Bullz and LC might be my teammates and were trying to save me when they thought I might actually be lynched? I that correct? I admit I found LC's quick change on me strange as well, but generally teammates don't make large cases against each other and I have been very suspicious of LC recently.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Bullzeye wrote:
Boogs wrote:I'm not a bad kitty, Hedge. You are a bad owl! :)
Honestly I think you're just a few animals short of being able to open an evil pet shop. Probably not on the same team though. when the A.S.S goes evil.. :mafia: pet cemetery style. ;)
Hedgeowl wrote: I am not fully caught up, but this was something I was going to respond to until I saw I was silenced. I didn't mean to be cryptic with your list Juliets. I chose dead red, because those were the players that were dead. Simple as that, but I should have explained I see. As for Bullz suspicion of me, I must need to go back through his posts. I have seen him mentioned the way I addressed the M lynch, but there clearly must be more I missed. I try to keep up with the thread, but honestly don't have enough time, if I don't spend all evening reading up and posting. I play on an iPad which makes longer posts much harder.

It was mostly just your MM vote and your response to me calling out the bandwagon. You seemed like you were trying to throw suspicion back on me by saying that actually he'd been discussed loads and I was lying when really even the quickest of checks would prove that MM had very little discussion from anyone. The majority of his voters never explained why they voted for him and he only got one vote ever before the day he died. Also the day that 'M' people were talked of as bad still didn't really involve him much. I just thought your reaction was quite suspicious. Then I don't think you ever responded and that made me wonder.

Ok, thanks. Thats what I thought, but i think we were remembering the lynch differently. I remembered all 3 receiving votes, but you right MM only received 1 vote. It felt to me like you were accusing the other MM voters of behavior that was not the way I remembered it, since I had also mentioned a more recent suspicion of Mm. I didn't think I was actually trying to turn you into a suspect. You are way down on my list currently, but maybe it's partly the silencing camaraderie I feel and the frustration I now I understood nit being able to post while people suddenly were talking about you.
Hedgeowl wrote: So my initial reaction was, omg I am being set-up, just like Bullz! Baaaad kitteh! :mad: He does a 180 on JUliets as well. Was there a pile on Juliets? I honestly don't think there was, but maybe I am forgetting? I honestly don't know if Boogs is bad, but Bloop was agreeing with me somewhat, she's killed and I am silenced, and then the topic of the day is whether I should be lynched led by Boogs. So yeah, not great feelings from Boogs.

I do think there's a chance that you're both opposing baddies at the moment but Boogs does seem like he was trying to set you up to die while you were silenced and that gives me pause about you in addition to making me more suspicious of him. Good point about Niju there as well, I hadn't considered that.

As it stands I think Boogs is very likely to be bad, you're my number two suspicion pretty much by default. Dana is blendy and shifty too though so I have an eye on her as well. I very much doubt you and Boogs would be on the same team though so if there's only one baddie team you can't both be bad but if there isn't (and I personally think there are two) then both of you remain my suspects. Unless you can give a good defense to my suspicion of you I suppose.

Well Boogs thinks I am your teammate it sounds like, so not on the same team with Boogs. :p
Long Con wrote:

As I've already pointed out, the SVS thing is a flat out lie. She was long dead by the time he faked the curse, so unless he thought he could resurrect her by doing that then he was not trying to save her at all.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hedgeowl wrote:
juliets wrote:Canuck, I really don't know what to say. There are pluses and minuses on each of the people we're talking about. With Hedgie, she had time to answer Bullz but she chose not to, meanwhile making a comment to me that it sounded defensive that I responded to everything said about me (paraphrase). I wonder if she said that to confirm for everyone her belief that one didn't need to answer everything about them. She's also dead wrong about me and it bothers me that she presented a list where she marked off a lot of people in red that weren't even part of her point. When you look at it, it looks like something really bad. On the other hand, I try not to vote for people that are silenced though I have done it in a couple of cases where I felt is was warranted.

Boogs is hard for me. I suspected him earlier in the game for his brief appearances and not added anything to the conversation. He has improved quite a bit on that and is acting like the boogs I know as a civ. He went after Bullz but he relented after Bullz called him out and by the time it was over I got the idea Boogs wasn't really sure about Bullz being bad after all. Then though he recently talked about what he thought Hedgie was doing to me and he was exactly right about me. I know I have to watch out for people defending me when I'm not bad - they may be a baddie trying to look good after I flip civ - but he was actually soliciting votes away from me to Hedgie.

And then Dana. Dana is making me very uneasy. She's not voting, and I accepted her explanation to begin with but after we explained it to her I would have expected her to start voting. She did pop up out of nowhere to vouch for Boogs but I can think of a civ reason to do that. She was confused about the silencing, wouldn't her baddie teammates clued her in or made her contact Rox/DP for clarification? (Oh but I got linki and see now what bea is saying about that.) Other than that Canuck's comment about how she was last game as compared to this game furthers my uneasiness.

I still have a bad feeling that I may have to save myself so I am going to vote close to the end of the lynch or whenever it's safe. I am leaning toward Hedgie or Dana though I want to hear what everyone has to say.
I am not fully caught up, but this was something I was going to respond to until I saw I was silenced. I didn't mean to be cryptic with your list Juliets. I chose dead red, because those were the players that were dead. Simple as that, but I should have explained I see. As for Bullz suspicion of me, I must need to go back through his posts. I have seen him mentioned the way I addressed the M lynch, but there clearly must be more I missed. I try to keep up with the thread, but honestly don't have enough time, if I don't spend all evening reading up and posting. I play on an iPad which makes longer posts much harder.

Fair enough Hedgie re: the dead red. Thank you for explaining.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Boogs wrote:Dana if you havent played with me before, i do like doing crazy stuff. My style is to gain some attention to avoid night kills because i always get lynched and try to last as long as i can out of the votes. But, a cat only has 9 lives. Regardless of what they say, i faked the smiles to grab attention and that is all they need to know.
I played with you in Misfits but I don't recall you being this insane. I still don't understand everything you've been doing but I know you're good, or at least you were. That one comment you made about "another night to get a recruit" is pretty suspicious, though. The only person in Misfits that talked to me about recruits actually was one, so I'm just finding it a little bit fishy.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

We had Enrique show as a recruit, so i think there could and can be more.
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

You made it seem like there is one every night. Though wouldn't that make too many mafia? I'm still not completely sure on how the mafia to civ ratio works yet.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Dana wrote:You made it seem like there is one every night. Though wouldn't that make too many mafia? I'm still not completely sure on how the mafia to civ ratio works yet.
If there was one recruit every night, and all of them definitely went through, and every recruit's alignment would be revealed on death, there'd be two civs left in the game.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Agree with Boogs. However i think it was day 3 enrique died so assuming they recruit every even night or something, we could have 3.
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

*Bullz (phone autocorrect)
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Bullzeye wrote:
Dana wrote:You made it seem like there is one every night. Though wouldn't that make too many mafia? I'm still not completely sure on how the mafia to civ ratio works yet.
If there was one recruit every night, and all of them definitely went through, and every recruit's alignment would be revealed on death, there'd be two civs left in the game.
Okay, yeah, that doesn't seem right.
Boogs wrote:Agree with Boogs.
Are you saying you agree with yourself or are you telling other people to agree with you?
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Dana that was a typo for Bullz. I say my name a lot including to BF so it's used to auto correct
Dana
Drug Dealer

Post by Dana »

Ah okay, I missed the correction post, my bad. I think someone before called you Boogz and it really messed with my mind because I get your names mixed up sometimes as it is.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Nobody was killed.

It is now Day 10.
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Python Polls

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Dana
Drug Dealer

Re: Day 10 Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Post by Dana »

Yay, no death!
Boogs
Drug Dealer

Post by Boogs »

Hallelujah for no death!! We have a chance to get the baddies in votes!
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

awesome that there was no death!! Looks like we've got a chance to get this lynch right and nail us a baddie!! :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

Heyo!! No death gives us hope still.

Boogs, it's between you and LC for me currently, but I am certainly interested in your theory about LC, Bullz and I being on the same team. Is this what you are currently thinking? Who are your top suspects?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”